GPS (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ublox Not Working - APM 2.8

I have an APM 2.8 with latest firmware uploaded.  I have one of the Ublox 6m GPS/Compass modules with a six wire cord coming from the corne…

Started by Ed French

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Muhammad Qayyum

How may times can I split GPS signal from 3DR GPS to pixhawk?

I have split the GPS signal wire from the GPS to the pixhawk to feed the pixhawk GPS port and an external custom sensor. I am about to spl…

Started by Justin Ward

0 Apr 23

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

52 Apr 12
Reply by Ben Boughton

Identify the Electronic Interfaces of a GNSS RTK Board

Generally speaking, a GNSS RTK board will provide various electronic interfaces for communication as below. - COM1/COM2, employ 5pin PicoB…

Started by TersusAdmin

0 Apr 6

RTK GPS deviation in signal input

Dear All, I want to use an RTK GPS (likely this one: http://www.drotek.com/shop/en/home/762-l1-rtk-gnss.html) for aerial mapping in high ac…

Started by Andreas

0 Mar 23

GPS tagging for cameras with trigger but no GPS input

Hi All, I am doing some contract work for a local drone company. They recently purchased the flir vue pro thermal camera. The problem is th…

Started by Aras Balali Moghaddam

2 Mar 22
Reply by Aras Balali Moghaddam

Neo M8T Ublox Parameter and Pixhawk settings

Since a couple of days I have trouble to get my GPS unit running with the Pixhawk. I've purchased the Neo M8T from CSG-Shop.   Unfortunat…

Started by Michael Tietze

3 Mar 21
Reply by Nicolas_F

Triple Frequency GPS solution

Hi All, Just letting you know that we have developed a light weight (<150gr) GPS box ready to plugin with any drone and camera system to…

Started by Adam Klau

4 Mar 21
Reply by Adam Klau

Running Vicon Motion Capture with 3DR Solos

Has anyone figured out a way to run the 3DR Solo with mocap data that fakes GPS. There is a link that explains how to set it up with Pixhaw…

Started by Shiraj Sen

0 Mar 15

L1/L2 RTK trial user wanted

Dear DIYer, We'd like to enroll several trail user to field test our L1/L2 RTK system. if you are experienced to integrate the RTK GPS int…

Started by TersusAdmin

43 Mar 14
Reply by Stmpngrnd

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service