GPS (485)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS works but only if usb connected first

Hey guys so I got a small issue going on. Its a big inconvenience more than anything. If I connect the battery first my gps powers up but n…

Started by Tyler Troutt

0 yesterday

Old diydrones.com GPS module and problems with it

Hello. Today I've got a GPS module GTPA010 on MediaTek_V12 which was bough from diydrones.com some time ago. Now I have some troubles. It h…

Started by Piotr

8 Dec 2
Reply by Michelle C

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

74 Nov 17
Reply by David

UBlox 7M GPS Module Help

So I have this UBlox 7M GPS Module that came with my APM 2.8 and I have it plugged in correctly (I'm almost positive).  When I power up the…

Started by Logan Richardson

1 Nov 13
Reply by Ivan R

Issue w/ Pixhawk & M8N

Ok. I'm just about to rip off this M8N unit and toss it into the gulf of mexico. Nothing but issues. GPS acquisition is phenomenal - typica…

Started by Jesse Nokes

2 Nov 13
Reply by Ivan R

Pixhawk not sending correct positioning information after Piksi RTK fix

Hi, I am a student at the University of Nevada, Reno and working with Original Piksi RTK Kit (915MHz) and Pixhawk to get precise positionin…

Started by Sanket Lokhande

0 Nov 4

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

8 Oct 19
Reply by Claudio

UBlox 7M GPS Module Help

So I have this UBlox 7M GPS Module that came with my APM 2.8 and I have it plugged in correctly (I'm almost positive).  When I power up the…

Started by Logan Richardson

0 Oct 17

UBLOX Neo-6P Logging Raw Data to Pixhawk - How to convert to Rinex

Hi Everyone. I have a .log file from a UBLOX Neo-6P which is logging the Raw RXM data to the Pixhawk log file at 1hz. The question I have…

Started by Ben Harris

17 Oct 6
Reply by Sulu

Swift Nav Piksi and EMLID Reach RTK and 3DR Solo

Hey all, I have been reading up on Solo's accessory bay, and Swift Nav's Piksi.   From what I read here, it sounds like the accessory bay …

Started by Andrew K

1 Oct 2
Reply by Stmpngrnd

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service