GPS (434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NMEA settings

Hi to all Can someone help me to adjust the NMEA settings on my There is: GLL, RMC, VTG, GSA, GSV, GGA, ZDA, MCHN and SBAS/RTCM/disa…

Started by Lubomir Bakalov

0 10 hours ago

Realtime DGPS with ublox and GPSTk lib processing, relative <1m?

I've read through a few discussions on this forum about poor man's DGPS and getting relative accuracy down to the ~1m range.  It seems no o…

Started by Noland

85 yesterday
Reply by Mirko Antonini

RTK Systems

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with RTK systems? We're trying to perform surveying with 1 centimeter accuracy without having to set u…

Started by David Locascio

1 Oct 2
Reply by Mirko Antonini

using a u-blox as base

Has anyone used a u-blox as a base for rtk?  Which one? or is there another alternative for DIY? Thank's

Started by Tim KING

4 Oct 2
Reply by Mirko Antonini

HDOP too high! even on > 6 satellites & GPS cold start problem

Hi, 1) I'm new to RC and Pixhawk. Recently, i tried reflashing a chinese M8N with Marco-Ublox_M8N.txt. After doing so, i discovered that t…

Started by blacklist324

0 Sep 27

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

6 Sep 20
Reply by Siddhartha Saha

Which Way Point Heading Library?

Hi all, Which library should I use to parse GPS data and calculate the heading to way points? I'd rather choose by people's experience than…

Started by Christopher Lansdale

0 Sep 8

Converting GPS time to UTC/GMT or similar using dataflash log data

Hello, Has anyone find a way to convert the data from the data flash files into timestamps with year/month/day and hour/minute/second info…

Started by James Duffy

1 Sep 7
Reply by Andre K.

Mission Planner problem with GPS

check the following image.... my location is where the "H" marker has been placed but the aircraft is showing a pretty off position... i…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

1 Sep 6
Reply by Drew Curtis

"Naza-M Firmware v4.00 *" my controllers have stopped loading satellites

Hello friends, I joined the group to share my knowledge and experience ... I discovered a problem updating my controller Naza high V1 to V2…

Started by Javier Ramiro Lopez F

1 Sep 2
Reply by Javier Ramiro Lopez F

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service