GPS (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One GPS/Compass for Pixhawk & APM?

Hi! Is it possible to connect a 3DR Ublox 6 GPS/Compass to both a 3DR Pixhawk and a 3DR APM 2.6 using GPS and Compass for both controllers…

Started by Mikael Mattsson

4 9 hours ago
Reply by Mikael Mattsson

T3

GPS receiver condition and noise of the GPS signal

Hi all, evaluating GPS performance is more than looking at the P/H/DOP values and the number of satellites. the UBX messages in the log fil…

Started by Thorsten

10 yesterday
Reply by Drew Curtis

Ublox NEO 6M No Fix

Hello guys, I recenty bought a Ublox GPS module from DX (http://www.dx.com/p/zndiy-bry-apm-2-6-flight-controller-ublox-neo-6m-gps-module-v2

Started by Vitor Dallasta

0 on Friday

Reading aperiodic uBlox UBX-RXM-SFRBX message ?

I just need some help on this.. I am using a NEO M8T uBlox GNSS receiver. But at what intervals should I be expecting the aperiodic UBX-RX…

Started by Gaurav Talukdar

0 Jul 22

Data log for 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass Kit

Hi, does anyone have any logged data for the 3DR uBlox GPS?  I am specifically looking for at least 1 hour at a fixed point, outdoors with…

Started by David Gitz

0 Jul 20

FlyTrex Live 3G Flight Tracker

I have been doing a number of reviews for GPS Trackers.  I have also used about 4 different ones over the past year or so.  As many know th…

Started by Grandpa Jake

0 Jul 20

Configuration file to ublox neo M8N (pixhawk)

Hello, Does anybody have good configurating file to M8N. And may be somebody have a good tutorial, or can explain , how to load configurat…

Started by Artem Kholodkov

4 Jul 20
Reply by Andy Piper

GPS will not find satellites or lock

I never had a issue with my GPS until I decide to go for a quick flight today.  The first thing I noticed was that my char set was messed u…

Started by Joe Bastulli

3 Jul 19
Reply by Joe Bastulli

RTK Systems

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with RTK systems? We're trying to perform surveying with 1 centimeter accuracy without having to set u…

Started by David Locascio

0 Jul 17

DGPS with NMEA messages for DroPix flight controller + Intel Edison

We are currently working on a DGPS solution for UAVs to improve precision up to centimeter levels. Our architecture is the following, we us…

Started by Kevin Lopez Alvarez

2 Jul 17
Reply by Kevin Lopez Alvarez

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service