GPS (444)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

49 Feb 5
Reply by Cioro

Swift Nav Piksi

Hey everyone,There was a lot of talk about the Swift Piksi RTK GPS mid-last year. The last thing I can find is that drivers were included i…

Started by Patrick Leschinski

15 Jan 31
Reply by Christopher Rice

SwiftNav Piksi Intergration with Pixhawk - Success

I'm posting this here as a resource for anyone who has also invested in the Swift Navigation Piksi chipset for RTK flight. After a few week…

Started by Christopher Rice

0 Jan 31

Neo M8T Ublox Parameter and Pixhawk settings

Since a couple of days I have trouble to get my GPS unit running with the Pixhawk. I've purchased the Neo M8T from CSG-Shop.   Unfortunat…

Started by Michael Tietze

0 Jan 20

Reading aperiodic uBlox UBX-RXM-SFRBX message ?

I just need some help on this.. I am using a NEO M8T uBlox GNSS receiver. But at what intervals should I be expecting the aperiodic UBX-RX…

Started by Gaurav Talukdar

1 Jan 20
Reply by Michael Tietze

How to hook up this GPS?

I hope someone else has this same GPS module and can help me get it set up correctly. It's from banggood, bought with a package of stuff, a…

Started by Paul Mayhan

0 Jan 17

Zubax gnss

Any chance that UAVCAN implementation is near for APM?  Would love to be able to have the Zubax with APM Planner instead of Qgroundcontrol.…

Started by Randy Bachtell

13 Jan 15
Reply by Randy Bachtell

L1/L2 RTK trial user wanted

Dear DIYer, We'd like to enroll several trail user to field test our L1/L2 RTK system. if you are experienced to integrate the RTK GPS int…

Started by TersusAdmin

42 Jan 6
Reply by Kenneth Harvey

ublox gps + compass module voltage input

I have an intermediate board connecting the gps and the pixhawk. Now, I realize that the pixhawk sends 5v out of its i2c port, and that go…

Started by Daniel Werbin

0 Jan 6

Visualization of NMEA

For my final exams i am working on a GPS-Tracker for drones. It saves the NMEA in a MySql Database. My question is if i can visualize the t…

Started by Lukas Thaler

0 Jan 4

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service