GPS (406)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHEERSON CX 20 CUALQUIER TIPO DE AYUDA, ACTUALIZACION Y DEMAS

Bueno, publico esto es porque compre un cheerson cx20 no tarda en llegarme quisiera saber como se sincroniza, como se actualiza y para que…

Started by Anthony Ohep Urrecheaga

0 14 hours ago

UBLOX Neo-6P Logging Raw Data to Pixhawk - How to convert to Rinex

Hi Everyone. I have a .log file from a UBLOX Neo-6P which is logging the Raw RXM data to the Pixhawk log file at 1hz. The question I have…

Started by Baz

0 May 10

LEA-6T no work after 30km/h

I am testing a u-blox 6t to see if is possible to recover the L1 carrier phase. I think use it for flying and to surveying control points.…

Started by DANIEL CARNEIRO DA SILVA

2 May 10
Reply by DANIEL CARNEIRO DA SILVA

New RTK GPS on Indiegogo

Reach: first affordable RTK GPS receiver https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/reach-first-affordable-rtk-gps-receiver Reach is for applicatio…

Started by Bill Piedra

26 May 8
Reply by GocGoc

Recommendations for a Fly Away GPS Tracking Devuce : non-cellular

Howdy, I want to add a lightweight tracking device to my drone in case of a fly away episode. The problem is that I work in areas outside o…

Started by Peter

9 May 5
Reply by Cala

Swiftnav Piksi HDOP problem

A question for the piksi users: I'm using a piksi GPS on my pixhawk quadcopter. I'm just using single precision now, while I wait for RTK t…

Started by Patrick Leschinski

0 Apr 29

Dual GPS question

I am thinking of adding a second GPS unit to my Pixhawk powered hexacopter. Do I need to run through the hardware configuration again, or…

Started by Greg

0 Apr 29

Zubax gnss

Any chance that UAVCAN implementation is near for APM?  Would love to be able to have the Zubax with APM Planner instead of Qgroundcontrol.…

Started by Randy Bachtell

12 Apr 24
Reply by Pavel Kirienko

GPS to Pixhawk

I have one of the GPS / Magnotemeter modules that are in a sealed case with a wire wrapped in tubing come out of it. At the end of the tube…

Started by Will Snodgrass

0 Apr 23

Military GPS Jamming -- implication for GPS navigation in UAV's

Probably worth considering, and passing around the other drone-related blogs and owners:.  We had all our aircraft GPS systems quit for a…

Started by Rich Sugden M.D.

0 Apr 22

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service