GPS (429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Configuration file to ublox neo M8N (pixhawk)

Hello, Does anybody have good configurating file to M8N. And may be somebody have a good tutorial, or can explain , how to load configurat…

Started by Artem Kholodkov

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Leslie Newhouse

Mission Planner problem with GPS

check the following image.... my location is where the "H" marker has been placed but the aircraft is showing a pretty off position... i…

Started by Siddharth Shivalkar

0 on Monday

HDOP values

Question about HDOP. Where I live is reasonably hilly so often I get a HDOP which is higher than the default (Which is around 2m I beleive…

Started by Paul Jenness

14 on Friday
Reply by David Krassoff

Can I add a Second GPS to my APM 2.6?

Hi There, I have a spare GPS (3DR MTK V2.0) that I would like to use as a second GPS on my APM 2.6. Can I plug it into the "old gps port" o…

Started by Sergio

1 Aug 27
Reply by Ivan R

Acquire GPS Time from uBlox

Hi Everyone,  I am trying to obtain the UTC time from my GPS so that I can get my drone to perform a specific routine at the same time eve…

Started by Chris

0 Aug 26

GPS RTK Base Station

Hello. I'm new at this forum. I have a lea-6t receiver. With RTKLIB (rtknavi) and a local GNSS station I've could afford decimeter precisio…

Started by Entreb

2 Aug 23
Reply by Dale Greer

What GPS for fixing Ground Control Points??

Hi All, I'm looking into the relative merits of using UAVs to produce topographic surveys in rural areas. My question is; can I measure t…

Started by David Brooks

0 Aug 19

Enabling GLONASS in a uBlox 7P device?

UBlox says that theit 7P device supports GLONASS.  I purchased one from CSGShop.  The trouble is that I can't figure out how to enable it. …

Started by Nikola Rabchevsky

0 Aug 17

One GPS/Compass for Pixhawk & APM?

Hi! Is it possible to connect a 3DR Ublox 6 GPS/Compass to both a 3DR Pixhawk and a 3DR APM 2.6 using GPS and Compass for both controllers…

Started by Mikael Mattsson

8 Aug 13
Reply by Mikael Mattsson

GPS Glitch / Loss of GPS

Hi all,  I'm having a GPS issue.  The problem was identified during an auto mission. The aircraft started drifting so the mission was abor…

Started by Airfix4

3 Aug 8
Reply by Airfix4

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service