GPS (420)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T3

GPS receiver condition and noise of the GPS signal

Hi all, evaluating GPS performance is more than looking at the P/H/DOP values and the number of satellites. the UBX messages in the log fil…

Started by Thorsten

0 2 hours ago

Multiwii Pro - MTK / uBlox GPS Module?

Hell all, I need some help choosing a GPS module. My multiwii pro from had connected directly to the defective MTK module I had (without i2…

Started by Ali Jaffar

0 on Sunday

Swapping out GPS for custom localization method

Hello all! I am very, very new to Mission Planner (with a device currently configured with ArduRover). My question is whether or not it wou…

Started by Gordon Keller

0 Jun 24

UBLOX Neo-6P Logging Raw Data to Pixhawk - How to convert to Rinex

Hi Everyone. I have a .log file from a UBLOX Neo-6P which is logging the Raw RXM data to the Pixhawk log file at 1hz. The question I have…

Started by Ben Harris

5 Jun 23
Reply by Thorsten

"BAD compass health"

When I try to calibrate Compass it displays "BAD compass health" error I have 3DR UBlox GPS + Compass Module and I disabled failsafe option…

Started by Meet Shah

11 Jun 14
Reply by Brandon Ruys

How do I select the right GPS + compass component?

(previously posted in pixhawk hardware - now moved to this forum as it seems more suited) I'm trying to resolve poor compass interference…

Started by Jamie Nelson

0 Jun 12

Ublox m8n Configuration

Hi guys. I need working configuration file or some guide how to do. It is very important. Ps: Using apm2.8. Thanks.

Started by Ruby

0 Jun 11

No Sat. - Gps Ublox m8n

Hi everybody. I have apm2.8 with BeStar BN-880 (U-blox m8n) gps.In u-center everything is ok ; i am getting 7-8 sats. in indoors with hdop1…

Started by Ruby

3 Jun 11
Reply by Ruby

GPS with similar performance to uBlox NEO-M8N

Hy I currently use two NEO-M8N uBlox GPS/GLONASS receiver. Now since two identical manufactured GPS receivers do not really help for relia…

Started by Andy

2 Jun 10
Reply by Andy

Flight Planning APPLICATION for a microcontroller

Hello. I am designing an automatic Control System for a flying wing and implementing an Arduino microcontroller. Can i get some compatible…

Started by Deev Chasi

0 Jun 9

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service