GPS (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

11 yesterday
Reply by Jean-Sébastien

Problem with Ublox M8N SPI Interface, Please help

Hi all I have a problem when I try to use the SPI interface of M8N. I read the ublox doc and it shows that "By default, all ports are conf…

Started by looke

1 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Shen

I can get a GPS fix, and my loiter mode operates fine, but I get zero satellites or HDOP in Mission Planner and logs.

I have a Ublox LEA-6H GPS and an APM 2.8. As the title says, I cannot see HDOP or the number of satellites despite there being a sufficient…

Started by Matt

0 Mar 20

Piksi RTK for sale

Our Piksi RTK Kit includes everything you need to get a RTK configuration that works plug and play. Content2x OEM Piksi Modules2x 433MHz ra…

Started by Daniel Perez

0 Mar 10

Ublox raw data access.

Hi. I am looking to do some post-processing on a rover. I also have a base station which is stationary for long periods of time. However, t…

Started by Bob_Harris

0 Mar 9

C94-M8P boards for a Rover

Hello, I have three basic/newbie type of questions, if someone can help me please:  1.) Can I buy the Evaluation kit C94-M8P for my person…

Started by AJ152

1 Feb 22
Reply by Chopin-Yan

Reseller & Distributor Wanted

We are looking for value-added resellers and distributors for high-precision GNSS RTK business worldwide. A series of multi-constellation G…

Started by Tersus GNSS

0 Feb 21

SwiftNav Piksi Intergration with Pixhawk - Success

I'm posting this here as a resource for anyone who has also invested in the Swift Navigation Piksi chipset for RTK flight. After a few week…

Started by Christopher Rice

8 Jan 18
Reply by Luis Gutierrez

Post Processed Differential GPS Measurements Using Aducopter

Hello, I am working on a project which requires precise positioning data. I am looking in to how this might be possible using Mission Plann…

Started by Taylor Thullen

1 Jan 7
Reply by Nihal

Looking for simulator with GPS data output

Random question, hopefully I'm in the right place.  I'm trying to work on some GPS based equipment and I was wondering if there were any RC…

Started by Keith Harral

0 Jan 4

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service