GPS (469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTK Systems

Hi, Does anyone have any experience with RTK systems? We're trying to perform surveying with 1 centimeter accuracy without having to set u…

Started by David Locascio

10 3 hours ago
Reply by zhou jack

APM 2.8 PosHold mode problem

Hi I cannot set the PosHold mode, when radio pwm is in range of the PosHold flight mode, the mission planner execute the mode which i've se…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

0 on Thursday

GPS with external antenna not mounted to PCB

Does anybody know of a great GPS unit with an external antenna? Has anybody tried using the Emlid Reach GPS standalone, or attaching a sepa…

Started by Chow

0 on Tuesday

Who sells genuine Ublox M8N receivers?

Hello, I bought a $22 Neo-m8n, with compass from Banggood.com, and for the money it is working real good. The latest firmware can not be fl…

Started by Lars S

0 Jun 20

GNSS RTK :I-RTK is open for test.

Hello Everyone:     We are a term fouce on the low cost GNSS RTK system. We use ublox modes as a receiver ,use a mcu as computer,and the …

Started by zhou jack

0 Jun 20

Swift Nav Piksi

Hey everyone,There was a lot of talk about the Swift Piksi RTK GPS mid-last year. The last thing I can find is that drivers were included i…

Started by Patrick Leschinski

16 Jun 19
Reply by zhou jack

using a u-blox as base

Has anyone used a u-blox as a base for rtk?  Which one? or is there another alternative for DIY? Thank's

Started by Tim KING

5 Jun 19
Reply by zhou jack

multiple drone guidance

hey im brand new to drones but i have, in my limited opinion, pretty large aspirations for drones. what im looking for is a program or an i…

Started by Justin Brisebois

0 Jun 19

FAA Announces GPS interruptions in SW USA

FAA Announcment According to a notice posted on GIZMODO today the FAA announced that there will be interruptions to GPS signals in the Cal…

Started by Andrew Van Der Plaats

0 Jun 8

Post Processed Differential GPS Measurements Using Aducopter

Hello, I am working on a project which requires precise positioning data. I am looking in to how this might be possible using Mission Plann…

Started by Taylor Thullen

0 Jun 7

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service