GPS (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't Be Ripped Off Buying RTK GPS

Guys, If you need precise GNSS for your robots then you need RTK. If you don't know much about RTK, you may lose a lot of money (and hair)…

Started by Roby

14 yesterday
Reply by Roby

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

75 on Saturday
Reply by Roque CANALES

TGM100 RTK GPS

Hello, I have designed a new RTK GPS unit I call TGM100 (100 x 100 mm ground plane), based on a uBlox NEO-M8P receiver.  As the image shows…

Started by Henrik Christophersen

2 Apr 19
Reply by Henrik Christophersen

Piksi RTK for sale

Our Piksi RTK Kit includes everything you need to get a RTK configuration that works plug and play. Content2x OEM Piksi Modules2x 433MHz ra…

Started by Daniel Perez

2 Apr 12
Reply by Daniel Perez

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

13 Apr 9
Reply by Claudio

Results on single frequency RTK for drone

Dear colleagues, I would simply like to share with the community some results we've got on our RTK processing for our GNSS receiver (Argona…

Started by Miquel Garcia

0 Apr 3

Problem with Ublox M8N SPI Interface, Please help

Hi all I have a problem when I try to use the SPI interface of M8N. I read the ublox doc and it shows that "By default, all ports are conf…

Started by looke

1 Mar 24
Reply by Robert Shen

I can get a GPS fix, and my loiter mode operates fine, but I get zero satellites or HDOP in Mission Planner and logs.

I have a Ublox LEA-6H GPS and an APM 2.8. As the title says, I cannot see HDOP or the number of satellites despite there being a sufficient…

Started by Matt

0 Mar 20

Ublox raw data access.

Hi. I am looking to do some post-processing on a rover. I also have a base station which is stationary for long periods of time. However, t…

Started by Bob_Harris

0 Mar 9

C94-M8P boards for a Rover

Hello, I have three basic/newbie type of questions, if someone can help me please:  1.) Can I buy the Evaluation kit C94-M8P for my person…

Started by AJ152

1 Feb 22
Reply by Chopin-Yan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service