GPS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to connect HJ-007 Ublox NEO-6M GPS to Apm 2.6

Hi I have a problem with the connection between my Gps and Apm 2.6. This is the product : http://www.dx.com/p/3dr-apm2-6-ardupilot-mega2-6

Started by misterT9412 .

0 on Wednesday

"BAD compass health"

When I try to calibrate Compass it displays "BAD compass health" error I have 3DR UBlox GPS + Compass Module and I disabled failsafe option…

Started by Meet Shah

8 Apr 7
Reply by Marcus Wright

GPS Live Location APM2

Hi Guys iv looked and looked, so apologies if this has appeared else where. With telemetry and GPS locked in I can see my quad while it is…

Started by Robert Wells

4 Apr 4
Reply by Graham Dyer

High Accuracy RTK Positions with the LEA-6 using RTCM via NTRIP

I was just thinking... Has anyone looking into real-time correcting the LEA-6 (or other DIY Drones GPS) using RTCM via Internet Protocol (N…

Started by Steve Zeets

27 Apr 3
Reply by Thiago Gabriel

homing signal using Raspberry pie and arduino in master-slave config

I'm trying to create a system in which the GPS coordinates via a user's smartphone are transmitted to the UAV platform crusing above.. the…

Started by Sourav Jena

0 Mar 31

Gps glitch and loss of control

Twice now on different quads in different places I have had a quad freeze up when it lost GPS signal.  I can hear the ground station update…

Started by jg

8 Mar 28
Reply by jg

3DR Iris GPS HDOP

The Iris will not arm itself with DOP above 2.0, even with 9 sats and "3D GPS" displayed on telemetry. The screen reports high H (horizonta…

Started by Brian

15 Mar 28
Reply by Marc LE BRET

GPS no fix problem in mission planner

Hello, I have a problem to arm my Pixhawk, it is flashing blue (disarmed, searching for GPS. Autonomous, loiter, and return-to-launch modes…

Started by yassine

1 Mar 27
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

0 Mar 26

Common power supply to uBlox GPS/Compass?

Hi, Based on some advice I've read, I've decided to run shielded CAT 6 cable to my GPS/Compass, which is mounted out on the wing of my Skyh…

Started by Dogga

2 Mar 8
Reply by Dogga

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service