GPS (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great GPS Tracker

For the past year I have been using and testing different GPS trackers that will help you locate your Aircraft should it become lost.   I f…

Started by Grandpa Jake

1 yesterday
Reply by wbal57

Zubax gnss

Any chance that UAVCAN implementation is near for APM?  Would love to be able to have the Zubax with APM Planner instead of Qgroundcontrol.…

Started by Randy Bachtell

9 yesterday
Reply by Randy Bachtell

What is the Pinout of 3DR GPS+MAG LEA6 V1.2 ?

Hello, What is the exact pinout of 3DR GPS+MAG LEA6 V1.2? I just want to confirm if the following sequence is correct, 1. 5V 2. RX 3. TX 4.…

Started by Shrinivas Kolpuke

2 Apr 12
Reply by Shrinivas Kolpuke

RTK post-processing

Hi, I`m not really familar to the topic RTK/postprocessing and have a few questions. Many thanks in advance for your help. What do I need…

Started by Mike

1 Apr 9
Reply by John Bond

Storing custom GPS messages on the Pixhawk

Hi all, Say I wanted to store some custom messages from the GPS connected to the Pixhawk (the type of messages you typically get through c…

Started by Joshua Stubbs

0 Apr 9

Swift Nav Piksi

Hey everyone,There was a lot of talk about the Swift Piksi RTK GPS mid-last year. The last thing I can find is that drivers were included i…

Started by Patrick Leschinski

11 Apr 8
Reply by Ian Freemantle

Alternate GPS for the Pixhawk

Hi there, I'm looking into to using a different GPS other then the standard uBlox LEA-6H that ships with the Pixawk from 3DR. I'm looking f…

Started by Joshua Stubbs

0 Apr 8

Command Line GPS Navigation

Hey there! I have been working on an automated flight project with a few friends in MAVProxy.  We are trying to script a landing (on a pad…

Started by Tyler Bertles

0 Apr 1

Upgrade to the 3DR GPS

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a replacement for my 3DR GPS. I never got a good HDOP and sats number with it. Maybe it's me or maybe it's fa…

Started by Mathieu

0 Mar 29

gps logger

Hi everyone ! I am using dji Mv2 for my hexcopter, i want to use it for making map of my village. how can i get accurate latitude and long…

Started by alim khan

0 Mar 28

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service