GPS (479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zubax gnss

Any chance that UAVCAN implementation is near for APM?  Would love to be able to have the Zubax with APM Planner instead of Qgroundcontrol.…

Started by Randy Bachtell

0 1 hour ago

GPS/compass trial

I would like to share my experience with my new Turnigy GPS c/w compass. Actually the discussion is just about the compass. The trial is ab…

Started by ColinC

0 Jan 22

Arduino and uBlox LEA 6H

I have an arduino uno doing some calculations with GPS data (it's for my thesis). So far i have tried it with a NEO 6M. Everything works pe…

Started by Christoi

2 Jan 19
Reply by Christoi

GPS PID integration for quadcopter's navigation

Hi, everyone.I've just finished writing and testing the stabilizer PIDs for my Arduino based quadcopter. I currently use the Gy 80 IMU (acc…

Started by Andrew Django

1 Jan 8
Reply by Andrew Django

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

2 Jan 1
Reply by James T. Hawkins

High GPS HDOP

What does High GPS HDOP mean? I'll get High GPS HDOP when trying to arm the quad but when i unplug the battery a few times the message goes…

Started by Paul Vang

2 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Paul Vang

almost crash because GPS Glitch with 200kmh(124mph) speed error

Hello,    I almost crash becayse a GPS Glitch. Here is the flight: http://www.droneshare.com/mission/42225 Why I lost control?Can I avoi…

Started by scampos

0 Dec 22, 2014

Pixhawk Internal Compass ID PreArm: Compasses Unconsistent

Dear, I have updated 3.2 version to my Pixhawk; MP included: Mission Planner 1.3.16 build 1.1.5456.14788 Arducopter v3.2(c8e0f3e1) But af…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Dec 9, 2014

Adding NovAtel OEM6 Support

First, hello! I'm an engineer with years of experience in C++ on Linux and Windows platforms.  My primary field is high-accuracy GPS.  I'm…

Started by John Beene

3 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Linus Casassa

Warning no data for x seconds.

In loiter mode if I give "fly to here" commands to the quad via mission planner it completes the command but the quad twitches hecticaly in…

Started by Chris Bews

0 Dec 5, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service