GPS (436)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swift Nav Piksi and EMLID Reach RTK and 3DR Solo

Hey all, I have been reading up on Solo's accessory bay, and Swift Nav's Piksi.   From what I read here, it sounds like the accessory bay …

Started by Andrew K

0 yesterday

New RTK GPS on Indiegogo

Reach: first affordable RTK GPS receiver Reach is for applicatio…

Started by Bill Piedra

27 on Friday
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Can the NEO-M8N be used with RTKLib?

As the title says, I've been trying to find out it the NEO-M8N can be used with RTKLib.  I've been looking around and it seems that it is u…

Started by Bjorn Nellerson

0 on Friday

GPS location keeps changing while it's on table !

When I connect APM 2.6 to Mission Planner using USB cable the Quad location on the map is changing continuously !It keeps to change around…

Started by Kito Kid

2 Nov 25
Reply by Kito Kid

GPS Reading Inaccuracy Problem

I have APM2. I tried to verify the location of my GPS. What I found out is that at the same location GPS reading gives different value eve…

Started by Aizzat

17 Nov 25
Reply by Ryan Jarvis

U-blox GPS Inconsistent Lock

Hello, I have recently been having some significant issues with my 3DR U-blox GPS + Compass modules. It seems that no matter what I do I c…

Started by Daniel Cironi

0 Nov 13

Local Positioning System for DJI Phantom

Hello, I am experimenting with indoor flying inside large building using a DJI phantom 3. The DJI already has a vision positioning system f…

Started by Thomas Tiidus

0 Nov 12

Ublox M8N altitude error

I am running the M8N with a pixhawk. I was doing some camera calibrations and i notice that the altitude reported by my images was much les…

Started by Francisco Gonzales

6 Nov 12
Reply by Francisco Gonzales

ublox M8N GPS - doesn't store settings

Hi, I've a ublox M8N GPS, and configuring it via MissionPlanner's MAVserial pass function because I don't have FTDI cable for the moment,…

Started by Gabor H

21 Nov 9
Reply by Yakup HELVACI

UBLOX Neo-6P Logging Raw Data to Pixhawk - How to convert to Rinex

Hi Everyone. I have a .log file from a UBLOX Neo-6P which is logging the Raw RXM data to the Pixhawk log file at 1hz. The question I have…

Started by Ben Harris

11 Nov 9
Reply by Giang Le

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service