GPS (499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS failure AMP 2.6

all calibrations were good. i did some fly like AltHold and it flew good  later i went do the mission and failure it why my GPS failure,,…

Started by Arturo

0 Feb 25

What is the Pinout of 3DR GPS+MAG LEA6 V1.2 ?

Hello, What is the exact pinout of 3DR GPS+MAG LEA6 V1.2? I just want to confirm if the following sequence is correct, 1. 5V 2. RX 3. TX 4.…

Started by Shrinivas Kolpuke

0 Feb 24

High precision position input

I know I have read you said you will change from 32 bit to 64 bit input so it's possible to use the Pixhawk with a Piksi for high precision…

Started by Anders Wikstrom

0 Feb 21

How to connect Ublox LEA-5H & Ublox LEA-6H GPS to computer through FTDI Cable?

Hello, I am new to this. I need to know how to connect Ublox LEA-5H GPS & Ublox LEA-6H GPS to computer through FTDI Cable along with wh…

Started by Shrinivas Kolpuke

4 Feb 21
Reply by Shrinivas Kolpuke

using a u-blox as base

Has anyone used a u-blox as a base for rtk?  Which one? or is there another alternative for DIY? Thank's

Started by Tim KING

2 Feb 20
Reply by Tim KING

External GPS / Compass

Has anyone tried using this particular GPS / Compass with Ardupilot 2.6 http://www.dx.com/p/hj-007-high-precision-ublox-neo-6m-gps-module-b

Started by John Funk

3 Feb 17
Reply by ColinC

uBlox EVK 7P and RTCM stream from a geodetic receiver

Hi all,  I am a master student currently working for my thesis. I am investigating if its possible to monitor displacements with an uBlox…

Started by Grec Florin

0 Feb 17

How to connect HJ-007 Ublox NEO-6M GPS to Apm 2.6

Hi I have a problem with the connection between my Gps and Apm 2.6. This is the product : http://www.dx.com/p/3dr-apm2-6-ardupilot-mega2-6

Started by misterT9412 .

3 Feb 16
Reply by John Funk

Dual GPS - diversity or combined?

Hi all, I see that my pixhawk has detected both GPS units correctly, but appears to work on "diversity"; if the primary lock fails, it fal…

Started by Euan Ramsay

1 Feb 16
Reply by Euan Ramsay

Dual GPS - diversity or combined?

Hi all, I see that my pixhawk has detected both GPS units correctly, but appears to work on "diversity"; if the primary lock fails, it fal…

Started by Euan Ramsay

0 Feb 16

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service