GPS (480)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTKlib Touchscreen GUI for Raspberry pi2

Hello This is a open source software of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made for a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, the software…

Started by Francklin

4 yesterday
Reply by Tom

Set pixhawk flight priority to RTK GPS

Hi Guys,  I think this is a very basic question, but still couldn't get a solid guide line from google or the forum till thus far. From wh…

Started by Pau

3 yesterday
Reply by Pau

Arduino 2560 mega and GPS EM-506

Hello Im trying to get an output from the gps but i believe the gps outputs 3.3 and the mega needs 5volt... GPS is wired to port TX to ard…

Started by Dat0

1 Sep 11
Reply by Dat0

Autonomous precision flying with RTK GPS

Hi everyone, I am busy setting up a dji S1000 platform fitted with a Pixhawk and Septentrio RTK GPS. The GPS is a L1/L2 GPS that gives cent…

Started by Jonathan

0 Sep 4

Issue w/ Pixhawk & M8N

Ok. I'm just about to rip off this M8N unit and toss it into the gulf of mexico. Nothing but issues. GPS acquisition is phenomenal - typica…

Started by Jesse Nokes

1 Aug 26
Reply by Jesse Nokes

Ublox C94-M8P board and Pixhawk

Hi, does this 2 device able to connect to each other and if they do. how do they connect them physically and on the software side.

Started by Kelly Queen

1 Aug 26
Reply by Kelly Queen

C94-M8P boards for a Rover

Hello, I have three basic/newbie type of questions, if someone can help me please:  1.) Can I buy the Evaluation kit C94-M8P for my person…

Started by AJ152

0 Aug 10

Wind drift in GPS Flight Mode 2

Hi I changed the controller to a Fly Sky X9 (Turnigy 9X) and set it up using Mission Planner. Will not ARM unless i switch off the GPS che…

Started by Robert Baird

2 Aug 3
Reply by Robert Baird

Ublox NEO 6M No Fix

Hello guys, I recenty bought a Ublox GPS module from DX (http://www.dx.com/p/zndiy-bry-apm-2-6-flight-controller-ublox-neo-6m-gps-module-v2

Started by Vitor Dallasta

5 Aug 2
Reply by Arnie

WayPoints issue in APM 2.8 Rover. PLEASE HELP

I'm having a bit of a problem with WayPoints, when creating WPs in Mission Planner and I send them up to the APM 2.8 and those are uploaded…

Started by AJ152

5 Aug 1
Reply by AJ152

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service