GPS (464)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ublox lea 6h confguration change after few times

i had problem. i have use ublox lea 6h. i have config it via u-center in ubx-cfg-nav dynamic platform to pedestrian and nav2 to pedestrian.…

Started by hastaman chan

1 on Monday
Reply by Geert Pirens

Bad ublox module? APM and ublox wont blink blue.

Hello. I have had my APM 2.6 with the ubox now for a while, and are finaly starting to figure hows it works. I have always had some issues…

Started by nils

0 Sep 14

CN06 3D Fix in MP, not with battery [SOLVED!]

Hi all, I've done plenty of searching for a solution for my problem, but to no avail. Here's the situation: I have an APM 2.6 with CN06 g…

Started by Burton Rheutan

1 Sep 6
Reply by Burton Rheutan

Pixhawk GPS drifiting around

When i have my quad on the ground and connect to mission planner via telemetry radio, i saw in flight data  showing my drone moving around…

Started by andy

4 Aug 28
Reply by DG

Spring Loaded GPS Mast

Has anyone thought of or ever built a spring loaded GPS mast.I've had a few tip overs and every time I snap my mast.It would seem to make s…

Started by Toby Mills

0 Aug 25

GPS PARAMETERS TO APM 2.6 pilot

Hi guys, Is it possible using a uController to transfer GPS coordinates to APM 2.6 with telemetry?

Started by Mihai Alin Suhane

0 Aug 20

How to connect HJ-007 Ublox NEO-6M GPS to Apm 2.6

Hi I have a problem with the connection between my Gps and Apm 2.6. This is the product : http://www.dx.com/p/3dr-apm2-6-ardupilot-mega2-6

Started by misterT9412 .

2 Jul 28
Reply by Jeff Fortier

nmea sentences

Hello, I am planning to use a novatel oemv receiver as the GPS for my plane. I am using arduplane 2.78 and APM 2.5  I know that ardupilot i…

Started by Napoleon

1 Jul 27
Reply by John Hutchison

Killed my 3DR GPS. Any other options?

My 3DR GPS/Compass is dead.  It was acting up, I thought maybe it got wet. I opened it up to clean it and ripped a component off the board…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

0 Jul 21

Compass/GPS near motors for storage?

I have a folding gps mast for storage. When it folds down it is CMs away from the motor. The compass is not powered when it gets folded. Wi…

Started by Neil Baker

0 Jul 19

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service