GPS (476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ublox C94-M8P board and Pixhawk

Hi, does this 2 device able to connect to each other and if they do. how do they connect them physically and on the software side.

Started by Kelly Queen

1 on Friday
Reply by Kelly Queen

C94-M8P boards for a Rover

Hello, I have three basic/newbie type of questions, if someone can help me please:  1.) Can I buy the Evaluation kit C94-M8P for my person…

Started by AJ152

0 Aug 10

Wind drift in GPS Flight Mode 2

Hi I changed the controller to a Fly Sky X9 (Turnigy 9X) and set it up using Mission Planner. Will not ARM unless i switch off the GPS che…

Started by Robert Baird

2 Aug 3
Reply by Robert Baird

Ublox NEO 6M No Fix

Hello guys, I recenty bought a Ublox GPS module from DX (http://www.dx.com/p/zndiy-bry-apm-2-6-flight-controller-ublox-neo-6m-gps-module-v2

Started by Vitor Dallasta

5 Aug 2
Reply by Arnie

WayPoints issue in APM 2.8 Rover. PLEASE HELP

I'm having a bit of a problem with WayPoints, when creating WPs in Mission Planner and I send them up to the APM 2.8 and those are uploaded…

Started by AJ152

5 Aug 1
Reply by AJ152

Problem with Ublox M8N SPI Interface, Please help

Hi all I have a problem when I try to use the SPI interface of M8N. I read the ublox doc and it shows that "By default, all ports are conf…

Started by looke

0 Jul 27

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

73 Jul 15
Reply by Mr337

GPS logs on APM

Guys, I'm flying a blimp indoors and connected APM2.0 to the receiver via Y cables to log radio inputs and sensor outputs. When I look at t…

Started by Onur Daşkıran

2 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

LORAN-C

I was wondering if there are known cases of amateur UAV's which have LORAN-C navigation rather than GPS or in combination with GPS.   Thank…

Started by Jan van Hulzen

2 Jul 9

Local Positioning System for DJI Phantom

Hello, I am experimenting with indoor flying inside large building using a DJI phantom 3. The DJI already has a vision positioning system f…

Started by Thomas Tiidus

1 Jul 9

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service