GPS (472)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Piksi GPS Working on Arducopter

I just received my Piksi GPS modular, and I can't get it to talk to the Pixhawk.  Do I really have to install Python just to test it out?  …

Started by Michael Duffy

4 10 hours ago
Reply by Adam Kroll

nmea sentences

Hello, I am planning to use a novatel oemv receiver as the GPS for my plane. I am using arduplane 2.78 and APM 2.5  I know that ardupilot i…

Started by Napoleon

12 Nov 11
Reply by Jason Spall

GrafNav 8.50 problem

Hi I am  using waypoint Inertial explorer Grafnav 8.50.I want to transfer co-ordinate after  processing of my  file.I have DGPS accuracy 50…

Started by Muhammad Abu Taher

0 Oct 30

UBlox GPS Module Ver2.0

I bought this module from China ebay and made some observations/changes. After that, its working really good :)

Started by Farooq Ahmad

0 Oct 27

NEO-M8N or MAX-M8Q

Hi all, while looking for solutions for receiving multiple GNSS services, I stumpled across the new ublox M8 chipset and found several dis…

Started by Lukas B

1 Oct 16
Reply by iskess

Help setting up Ublox M8Q

I bought this to connect to my genuine 3DR pixhawk. http://www.csgshop.com/product.php?id_product=171 The green power led lights up and aft…

Started by Richard Kennedy

7 Oct 16
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

1 Oct 16
Reply by Ahmed Rehan

3DR Iris GPS HDOP

The Iris will not arm itself with DOP above 2.0, even with 9 sats and "3D GPS" displayed on telemetry. The screen reports high H (horizonta…

Started by Brian

22 Oct 15
Reply by Christian Elsen

3DR gps config

Hi guys, I have the 3DR LEA-6H ublox GPS. As I see this gps is configured as "Airborne4G" by default, the same value has "GPS_NAVFILTER" i…

Started by Mariusz

0 Oct 11

Bad ublox module? APM and ublox wont blink blue.

Hello. I have had my APM 2.6 with the ubox now for a while, and are finaly starting to figure hows it works. I have always had some issues…

Started by nils

6 Oct 8
Reply by MarkM

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service