GPS (462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk GPS drifiting around

When i have my quad on the ground and connect to mission planner via telemetry radio, i saw in flight data  showing my drone moving around…

Started by andy

4 on Friday
Reply by DG

Spring Loaded GPS Mast

Has anyone thought of or ever built a spring loaded GPS mast.I've had a few tip overs and every time I snap my mast.It would seem to make s…

Started by Toby Mills

0 Aug 25

GPS PARAMETERS TO APM 2.6 pilot

Hi guys, Is it possible using a uController to transfer GPS coordinates to APM 2.6 with telemetry?

Started by Mihai Alin Suhane

0 Aug 20

How to connect HJ-007 Ublox NEO-6M GPS to Apm 2.6

Hi I have a problem with the connection between my Gps and Apm 2.6. This is the product : http://www.dx.com/p/3dr-apm2-6-ardupilot-mega2-6

Started by misterT9412 .

2 Jul 28
Reply by Jeff Fortier

nmea sentences

Hello, I am planning to use a novatel oemv receiver as the GPS for my plane. I am using arduplane 2.78 and APM 2.5  I know that ardupilot i…

Started by Napoleon

1 Jul 27
Reply by John Hutchison

Killed my 3DR GPS. Any other options?

My 3DR GPS/Compass is dead.  It was acting up, I thought maybe it got wet. I opened it up to clean it and ripped a component off the board…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

0 Jul 21

Compass/GPS near motors for storage?

I have a folding gps mast for storage. When it folds down it is CMs away from the motor. The compass is not powered when it gets folded. Wi…

Started by Neil Baker

0 Jul 19

GPS Antenna Orientation UBlox Neo 6M

Can anyone advise me if the GPS antenna orientation (when mounted flat!) has any effect on performance? I have read that it does, but am as…

Started by Zeke Zero

0 Jul 14

"BAD compass health"

When I try to calibrate Compass it displays "BAD compass health" error I have 3DR UBlox GPS + Compass Module and I disabled failsafe option…

Started by Meet Shah

10 Jul 4
Reply by FRANCIS NELSON HENDERSON

Mavlink hyperterminal parsing

I'm trying to interpret the mavlink protocol implemented in the APM Mission Planner into the hyper terminal to grab the longitude and latit…

Started by xi chang

3 Jun 26
Reply by Ilya

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service