GPS (509)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upgrade to the 3DR GPS

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a replacement for my 3DR GPS. I never got a good HDOP and sats number with it. Maybe it's me or maybe it's fa…

Started by Mathieu

0 20 minutes ago

gps logger

Hi everyone ! I am using dji Mv2 for my hexcopter, i want to use it for making map of my village. how can i get accurate latitude and long…

Started by alim khan

0 12 hours ago

Zubax gnss

Any chance that UAVCAN implementation is near for APM?  Would love to be able to have the Zubax with APM Planner instead of Qgroundcontrol.…

Started by Randy Bachtell

3 Mar 18
Reply by Pavel Kirienko

Swift Nav Piksi

Hey everyone,There was a lot of talk about the Swift Piksi RTK GPS mid-last year. The last thing I can find is that drivers were included i…

Started by Patrick Leschinski

10 Mar 17
Reply by uavfans

Galaxy pro tab 8.4 with iris+

Has anyone used the galaxy tab pro 8.4 with the iris+ ? Mine isn't 4g or LTE only wifi. But when I carried down on the farm the app appeare…

Started by Jeremy C

8 Mar 11
Reply by Jeremy C

Configuration file to ublox neo M8N (pixhawk)

Hello, Does anybody have good configurating file to M8N. And may be somebody have a good tutorial, or can explain , how to load configurat…

Started by Artem Kholodkov

0 Mar 10

uBlox looses GPS when inverted

Can anyone explain why the Ublox GPS/Mag looses GPS lock when the aircraft is inverted? It works fine "right side up". It is installed on t…

Started by Bill Nailor

6 Mar 10
Reply by Gary Mortimer

GPS failure AMP 2.6

all calibrations were good. i did some fly like AltHold and it flew good  later i went do the mission and failure it why my GPS failure,,…

Started by Arturo

0 Feb 25

What is the Pinout of 3DR GPS+MAG LEA6 V1.2 ?

Hello, What is the exact pinout of 3DR GPS+MAG LEA6 V1.2? I just want to confirm if the following sequence is correct, 1. 5V 2. RX 3. TX 4.…

Started by Shrinivas Kolpuke

0 Feb 24

High precision position input

I know I have read you said you will change from 32 bit to 64 bit input so it's possible to use the Pixhawk with a Piksi for high precision…

Started by Anders Wikstrom

0 Feb 21

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service