GPS (459)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

datasheet_style%202_WJT.pdf We are a new company in the market who make high performance and low cost RTK module for drones. Please take a…

Started by Sha Zhou

60 8 hours ago
Reply by TersusAdmin

GPS Problem

Hello, I have original 3DR Pixhawk and GPS+Compass module. They are on a quad copter drone. It was perfectly getting connected to satalites…

Started by C K

2 on Monday
Reply by C K

Project of touchscreen GUI for RTKlib

Hello This is a little vidéo of the first test of a touchscreen GUI for RTKlib made with a Rasperry Pi 2 and the 5 inch HDMI touchscreen, t…

Started by Francklin

1 May 19
Reply by Francklin

Ublox GPS won't stand still

In the test below the drone never moved from its grounded positionu.  3dr Ublox standard GPS. The picture shows a solid satcount = 8, gpshd…

Started by Richard Barrett-Snyder

2 May 2
Reply by Richard Barrett-Snyder

Ublox Not Working - APM 2.8

I have an APM 2.8 with latest firmware uploaded.  I have one of the Ublox 6m GPS/Compass modules with a six wire cord coming from the corne…

Started by Ed French

1 Apr 26
Reply by Muhammad Qayyum

How may times can I split GPS signal from 3DR GPS to pixhawk?

I have split the GPS signal wire from the GPS to the pixhawk to feed the pixhawk GPS port and an external custom sensor. I am about to spl…

Started by Justin Ward

0 Apr 23

Identify the Electronic Interfaces of a GNSS RTK Board

Generally speaking, a GNSS RTK board will provide various electronic interfaces for communication as below. - COM1/COM2, employ 5pin PicoB…

Started by TersusAdmin

0 Apr 6

RTK GPS deviation in signal input

Dear All, I want to use an RTK GPS (likely this one: http://www.drotek.com/shop/en/home/762-l1-rtk-gnss.html) for aerial mapping in high ac…

Started by Andreas

0 Mar 23

GPS tagging for cameras with trigger but no GPS input

Hi All, I am doing some contract work for a local drone company. They recently purchased the flir vue pro thermal camera. The problem is th…

Started by Aras Balali Moghaddam

2 Mar 22
Reply by Aras Balali Moghaddam

Neo M8T Ublox Parameter and Pixhawk settings

Since a couple of days I have trouble to get my GPS unit running with the Pixhawk. I've purchased the Neo M8T from CSG-Shop.   Unfortunat…

Started by Michael Tietze

3 Mar 21
Reply by Nicolas_F

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service