OSD (296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4099 8 hours ago
Reply by Itzik Ronen

OSD with vector graphics compatible with MinimOSD

Hi, Have been working on an OSD compatible with MinimOSD, but based on a STM32F4. The OSD can do vector graphics and also can send data to…

Started by Andy Little

32 on Thursday
Reply by ColinC

MinimOSD V1.1 Problem, Black Screen, now trying to configure for crius aiop v2 using megapirateng 3.01 R4

I have been trying about everything, and if you search for this in a few days I think everyone will start flaming me for posting on about e…

Started by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

7 Feb 22
Reply by Amper (DevFor8.com)

Minim OSD Basic Setup

Seems to me that 99.9999% of this hobby is about finding sources for answers to questions, and that if the internet didn't exist no one wou…

Started by OBwan

1 Feb 21
Reply by OBwan

OSD Lite 2.1 is ready for beta-testing

Hi all, The latest version of OSDLite is available for beta testing at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ads-project/files/OSD%20Lite%20Ho

Started by Sébastien Frison

0 Feb 17

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

112 Feb 16
Reply by Patrick Verleysen

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

9 Feb 15
Reply by Stuart Brookes

3DR OCD text color change?

I have the OCD that came in the 3dr video kit and I want to know if it is possible to change the color of the text it overlays. I am color…

Started by Greg Kosin

1 Feb 6
Reply by Andrew Fernie

Garbage output mixed in w/ overlay MinimOSD

Here's what I'm running: GoPro MinimOSD w/ ArduCAMOSD_19_MAV10.hex APM2 w/ 2.6 It _sort of_ works...in that it works fine, but in areas w…

Started by Don Megabyte

2 Jan 30
Reply by Rick Huebner

What OSD?

Does anyone know what OSD is on the video? Very nice interface. Maybe there are some similar OSDs available on the market? Is it possible t…

Started by Anton

2 Jan 25
Reply by Alex Lee

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service