OSD (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dual OSD?

Hi, I have two cameras onboard, I want to have the OSD in the high resolution onboard recording (as well as the low resolution FPV one). Is…

Started by Ozzy Kan

1 2 hours ago
Reply by mP1

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3832 20 hours ago
Reply by David m

How to setup RSSI with EZUHF and APM 2.0 with Minim OSD

Can someone explain how to setup RSSI for my EZUHF to show on my Minim OSD?  Do I select a spare channel on the EZUHF and configure it to h…

Started by Todd Nelson

83 Sep 20
Reply by RcFox

MinimOSD , Getting errors. Help

Hello, When I go into CT, no matter what version and I click "read from osd" I get an error " The EEPROM Mapping Is Outdated! An Automatic…

Started by NIKOLI YAP

1 Sep 20
Reply by Daniel Estes

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

111 Sep 15
Reply by Nathan Douglas Lindeman

Issues with MinimOSD extra

I updated my MinumOSD firmware to the 2.4r726 , and updated the config software also to 2.3.2 r727 I like what I see, but I'm not receiving…

Started by Richard Evans

3 Sep 14
Reply by Richard Evans

T3

Failed to Talk to Bootloader

Hi All, I finally got a separate 12V battery and powered my OSD and fixed my 3DR telemetry cable setup, but when I try to talk to OSD I get…

Started by Richard Boyhan

30 Sep 14
Reply by OwlPic

minimOSD Fried???

Hello everyone: Only after reading the page ArducamOSD I learned that I could not connect if minimOSD pixhawk was connected by the USB port…

Started by Wilson Frias

2 Sep 12
Reply by Wilson Frias

MinimOSD not getting APM updates

Hi Guys! I recently received my brand new Arducopter quad D direct from udrones as listed here. I got the OSD/FPV option. My FPV seems to…

Started by Paul Mikesell

21 Sep 11
Reply by Juliano Kersting

MinimOSD V1.1 not outputting video.

Hey everyone,  So I've had a Fatshark FPV setup on my quad for a while now and I recently decided to get a heads up display going. So I go…

Started by Connor

0 Sep 6

RSS

Groups

• IRIS

IRIS

254 members

• X8

X8

207 members

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service