OSD (286)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

I have the RSSI (PWM) port of my FrSky X8R Rx connected with a servo cable to the SBUS input of the Pixhawk. I have Pixhawk configured for…

Started by Paul Atherton

9 Jul 11
Reply by Robert

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

14 Jul 6
Reply by GIANNI

live data from SF11/C laser altimeter to miniosd for fpv? no sonar range?

Hey everybody, I got a SF11/C laser altimeter attached to my pixhawk and i want to see the live data from the miniosd to a fpv screen with…

Started by Jason Smoker

0 Jun 20

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4324 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Smoker

Minimosd overlay doesn't fit on screen!

Hi! Long time reader, first time poster. I've had some problems getting my minimosd to fit on my screen. The osd has has the latest night g…

Started by Hannes

1 Jun 16
Reply by Andre K.

MinimOSD Arduino code

hey guys,Well, i am working on a project using apm2.8 ardupilot, and i need to make a live transmission video using MinimOSD. I have found…

Started by elie machaalany

11 Jun 14
Reply by Ardian Tri Prasetya

Minim OSD don't work properly

Attachment is my own according to Minim OSD redesign PCB, but no output video overlay, anyone know what's going on?

Started by DavidLee

0 May 27

Video Battery

Hello, Is there a way to monitor 2 batteries ? I have 1 battery for motor (monitored via APM power sensor) 1 battery for APM+Video+tele…

Started by Ben

0 May 13

Has anyone written code to read sport data from frsky telemetry sensors?

Can someone help me find existing code to decode sport telemetry sensor data when connected directly to the sensors?I currently use a TTL t…

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 May 1

Has anyone written code to read sport data from frsky telemetry sensors?

Can someone help me find existing code to decode sport telemetry sensor data when connected directly to the sensors?I currently use a TTL t…

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 May 1

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service