OSD (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD bricks when plugged into Pixhawk more than once!

I have two MinimOSD boards purchased from 3DR that no longer talk to ArduOSD (failed to talk to bootlogger issue). While I found links to f…

Started by James Brown

1 on Thursday
Reply by James Brown

Minimosd not talking to FTDI - dead?

A really tricky one I have not come across before: - two NEW minims won't talk to GUI via FTDI cable. - ok, bootloader issue! I used USBasp…

Started by Torsten Hartmann

0 on Sunday

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4262 Nov 17
Reply by lechuck71

Minimosd 19200 baud and no mavlink

I have moved to telemetry over openlrs. I have it working great to droidplanner on my phone at the groundstation. But I cannot get my previ…

Started by FlyHigh

2 Nov 13
Reply by AlbEagle

miniOSD gopro and immercion Transmiter

Hello I have a question,  - miniosd and transmiter needs power,  should I use 1 battery 4S for transmitter and miniosd? or 1 battery for e…

Started by tom

0 Nov 8

Trouble with MinimOSD, Have overlay but no video?

Hy all   Just got mi MinimOSD and got immediately the overlay but no video from the cam. Ok switched to NTSC no success. Powered the OSD ju…

Started by Andy

5 Nov 8
Reply by Artem Bulashev

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

13 Oct 27
Reply by Stefan Beier

Solo controller hdmi and osd

Can OSD be added to the HDMI video feed as it would be very helpful when flying FPV. As it is you have to take off your goggles and look at…

Started by Jack

0 Oct 21

Minimosd and ArduCopter V3.1.5 parameters not updating on APM 2.6 board

Hi I am trying to update SR0 and SR1 parameter using APM Planner but unable to update after refreshing it shows old values. please help me…

Started by Santosh Sharma

7 Oct 15
Reply by Eric B.

Instal OSD in Cheerson cx-20 Open Source

Can someone help me instaling the osd ??  Is a original cheerson osd but i look for information in google and it dosen´t appear anithing an…

Started by AlejandroVQ

0 Oct 12

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service