OSD (318)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with MinimOSD, Have video but no overlay?

Hi, I see similar problems reported but have not found my answer. With my setup I am powering the camera, OSD board stage 2, and the video…

Started by Tom Rieckhoff

68 on Tuesday
Reply by Randall Petersen

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Attila

Missing overlay on GoPro Hero2 signal with MinimOSD

Hi guys, I'm really sorry if this subject has been asked before but I cannot find the answer. There goes. If I connect my cheap china ca…

Started by Michael Bojsen

40 on Monday
Reply by Grazziani Resende

MinimOsd is not showing information on the screen

Hello , I have problems with minimosd information. When I turn on the Pixhawk the minimosd information appears on my screen Fatshark , b…

Started by Grazziani Resende

0 on Monday

MINIM OSD HEADACHE!!!!!

Specs: Minim OSD flashed with Scarab OSD Naze 32 running cleanflight Dr4II receiver (Green wire connected to Telem pin on Naze) Taranis Plu…

Started by Brandon Brown

0 May 22

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4158 May 20
Reply by Ricky

Mac?

My windows laptop just failed and I'd rather not replace it.  Is there a way to get a MinimOSD working with a Mac?

Started by Gabriel Regalbuto

1 May 19
Reply by Andre K.

T3

Failed to Talk to Bootloader

Hi All, I finally got a separate 12V battery and powered my OSD and fixed my 3DR telemetry cable setup, but when I try to talk to OSD I get…

Started by Richard Boyhan

32 May 16
Reply by Manny Martinez

Verify / Upload Hangs with Arduino IDE on MinimOsd_Extra_Copter (MinimOsd_Extra_Copter_Pre_release_Beta)

I am trying to verify or upload MinimOsd_Extra_Copter_Pre_release_Beta from the svn trunk to a ATmega328 using the Arduino IDE.  Every time…

Started by Chris in VB

0 May 15

RSSI config on APM 2.6 and MinimOSD

I have set up my RSSI output pin to 1 in Mission Planner and set the Minim to raw RSSI signal. There is a reading but it isn't constant. It…

Started by David Pulvermacher

0 May 15

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service