OSD (322)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4178 yesterday
Reply by Luis Alves

Quanum DIY FPV Goggles audio cable

Hi, I just wanted to give update on an issue I had with the Quanum FPV goggles. The problem was that after installing the goggles whenever…

Started by Hugo Koopmans

0 Jun 28

MinimOSD Configure Tool port 2 linux?

Hi Gabor, Thx for your great work, I am using linux for a long time now, no windows OS in sight. I tried the CT tool under Windows XP bla…

Started by Hugo Koopmans

0 Jun 26

Character Sets

Is there any way to adapt a minimosd-extra character set to work with arducam osd? I have tried to load the newer character sets while runn…

Started by John Maugeri

0 Jun 25

OSD with vector graphics compatible with MinimOSD

Hi, Have been working on an OSD compatible with MinimOSD, but based on a STM32F4. The OSD can do vector graphics and also can send data to…

Started by Andy Little

47 Jun 14
Reply by Pavel

Verify / Upload Hangs with Arduino IDE on MinimOsd_Extra_Copter (MinimOsd_Extra_Copter_Pre_release_Beta)

I am trying to verify or upload MinimOsd_Extra_Copter_Pre_release_Beta from the svn trunk to a ATmega328 using the Arduino IDE.  Every time…

Started by Chris in VB

1 Jun 12
Reply by andyliu

MinimOSD stopped working

I'm using a MinimOSD with a Pixhawk.  I had a picture w/o OSD for an hour this morning for a test. When I unplugged the battery and plugged…

Started by Jørn Ramnæs

0 Jun 11

MINIMOSD STOPS OVERLAYING DATA

Hello there,I have decided to start a new discussion on this subject as I can't understand why from time to time and without notice, my Min…

Started by Navigant

49 Jun 3
Reply by Cameron Baker

Trouble with MinimOSD, Have video but no overlay?

Hi, I see similar problems reported but have not found my answer. With my setup I am powering the camera, OSD board stage 2, and the video…

Started by Tom Rieckhoff

68 May 26
Reply by Randall Petersen

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

9 May 26
Reply by Attila

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service