OSD (264)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4195 yesterday
Reply by Miferpa

Pixhawk Telemetry and OSD - MinimOSD Dead?

What are the OSD options for someone wanting to overlay Pixhawk telemetry onto a video stream and send to a ground station? I see the Minim…

Started by John Wolcott

6 on Sunday
Reply by Chris Anderson

MinimOSD character missing

Hello everyone, my name is Luca and i'm from Italy. I own a DIY 4Copter with APM 2.5 and OSD of course.  This is the first time i get into…

Started by Luca Liperi

1 Aug 28
Reply by Luca Liperi

MinimOSD no data until Mission Planner connects

Hi Folks When I turn on my quad the MinimOSD is showing zeros for things like battery voltage, number of sats, etc. The horizon works thou…

Started by Jez

0 Aug 28

MinimOSD alternatives for APM?

Do any other OSD's work with APM? I've had three minimOSD's, two from 3DR and one from RCTimer and all have stopped working and from what I…

Started by Graham Dyer

2 Aug 25
Reply by Håvard Jakobsen

adding fields to OSD

Is there a way to add additional fields to the OSD? As an example, "sonarrange" is a field exported by the pixhawk but it is not slectable…

Started by John Wolcott

3 Aug 23
Reply by John Wolcott

MinimOSD Woes

Hi All, Can anyone explain this output of my OSD? The positions are somewhat explained by what I programmed in, but there is possibly some…

Started by Aran Fitzgerald

5 Aug 14
Reply by Edward Chew

MinimOSD stops working

Hi I've got a hexa with APM 2.5, power module and a minimOSD. This works fine for about a minute or so, then the overlay suddenly disappear…

Started by Håvard Jakobsen

0 Aug 10

MinimOSD and/or Mission Planner - set up Spektrum's RSSI - Pixhawk

Helloooooo.    So, I have a Spektrum DX7 radio talking to a Spektrum satellite receiver, which is plugged directly into my Pixhawk.  How c…

Started by Haygood

5 Aug 2
Reply by David Schneck

OSD screen covered with strange characters

I am using my MinimOSD with an RTFHawk flight controller on a hexcopter. I had everything working well, but now when I connect, I get this.…

Started by Darwin Teague

2 Aug 1
Reply by Darwin Teague

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service