OSD (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with osd/fpv setup

Hi y'all, This is my first quadcopter build and I am trying to outfit it with a fpv and osd system and am having trouble trying to wire it…

Started by Zac 117

0 4 hours ago

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

111 yesterday
Reply by Nathan Douglas Lindeman

Issues with MinimOSD extra

I updated my MinumOSD firmware to the 2.4r726 , and updated the config software also to 2.3.2 r727 I like what I see, but I'm not receiving…

Started by Richard Evans

3 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Evans

T3

Failed to Talk to Bootloader

Hi All, I finally got a separate 12V battery and powered my OSD and fixed my 3DR telemetry cable setup, but when I try to talk to OSD I get…

Started by Richard Boyhan

30 on Sunday
Reply by OwlPic

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3828 on Saturday
Reply by Leonid Cherednichenko

minimOSD Fried???

Hello everyone: Only after reading the page ArducamOSD I learned that I could not connect if minimOSD pixhawk was connected by the USB port…

Started by Wilson Frias

2 on Friday
Reply by Wilson Frias

MinimOSD not getting APM updates

Hi Guys! I recently received my brand new Arducopter quad D direct from udrones as listed here. I got the OSD/FPV option. My FPV seems to…

Started by Paul Mikesell

21 on Friday
Reply by Juliano Kersting

MinimOSD V1.1 not outputting video.

Hey everyone,  So I've had a Fatshark FPV setup on my quad for a while now and I recently decided to get a heads up display going. So I go…

Started by Connor

0 Sep 6

MinimOSD shows data ONLY after telemetry connect

My gear: I have an APM 2.6 running ArduCopter 3.2 RC6.  For telemetry I'm using the 915MHz 3DR Telem module to talk to a Samsung Galaxy S3…

Started by Brennan Zelener

1 Sep 6
Reply by Brennan Zelener

Minimosd 19200 baud and no mavlink

I have moved to telemetry over openlrs. I have it working great to droidplanner on my phone at the groundstation. But I cannot get my previ…

Started by FlyHigh

0 Sep 2

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service