OSD (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Telemetry and OSD - MinimOSD Dead?

What are the OSD options for someone wanting to overlay Pixhawk telemetry onto a video stream and send to a ground station? I see the Minim…

Started by John Wolcott

7 17 hours ago
Reply by James tate

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4223 Oct 1
Reply by WCP

Making custom parameters for using the OSD in underwater ROV

Hey guys, for the people who know a good deal about FPV with OSD boards, I need your help. My underwater ROV project needs the capability o…

Started by Cade Blezinger

0 Sep 30

MinimOSD white artifacts/lines [Solved]

Well! My MinimOSD has been working flawlessly until I let the hexacopter rest for a month. Now these artifacts appear everywhere on the scr…

Started by Hampus Lundin

2 Sep 28
Reply by Hampus Lundin

Minimum OSD screen artifacts

I have a RTF Hexa from 3DRobotics and I am having some problems with the display of my OSD, (see picture), there are artifacts that look li…

Started by Steve Burton

2 Sep 25
Reply by Hampus Lundin

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

10 Sep 24
Reply by Stefan Beier

MinimOSD alternatives for APM?

Do any other OSD's work with APM? I've had three minimOSD's, two from 3DR and one from RCTimer and all have stopped working and from what I…

Started by Graham Dyer

3 Sep 18
Reply by Paul Atherton

Problem with changing characters... minimOSD R800

I have a problem with changing characters I OSD: http://www.banggood.com/MinimOSD-MAVLink-OSD-APM-APM2-Flight-Control-Board-p-73436.html

Started by Marek Mitoński

0 Sep 7

Hello there,I have decided to start a new discussion on this subject as I can't understand why from time to time and without notice, my Min…

Started by Navigant

50 Sep 6
Reply by Renato Kristic

MinimOSD character missing

Hello everyone, my name is Luca and i'm from Italy. I own a DIY 4Copter with APM 2.5 and OSD of course.  This is the first time i get into…

Started by Luca Liperi

1 Aug 28
Reply by Luca Liperi

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service