OSD (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3775 6 hours ago
Reply by Miguel Pereira

MinimOSD and PAL

I have just bought a Minim OSD and got it all soldered up. I am running it on the ground rather than in the plane as I want to be able to s…

Started by James masterman

29 11 hours ago
Reply by James masterman

MINIMOSD STOPS OVERLAYING DATA

Hello there,I have decided to start a new discussion on this subject as I can't understand why from time to time and without notice, my Min…

Started by Navigant

46 yesterday
Reply by Leon Rojas

MinimOSD V1.1 Problem, Black Screen, now trying to configure for crius aiop v2 using megapirateng 3.01 R4

I have been trying about everything, and if you search for this in a few days I think everyone will start flaming me for posting on about e…

Started by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

5 Jul 14
Reply by Amper (DevFor8.com)

Help! Issues with 3dR RTF X8 FPV and Black Pearl monitor

Purchased a 3dR X8 Pixhawk in RTF config to expedite use.  The ordered configuration included the FPV option using the Sony camera, video T…

Started by Patrick Roy

5 Jul 14
Reply by Patrick Roy

Minimosd with main flight battery via Sepic drop down.

Having a brain fart. I have my minimosd (pads soldered) connected to the APM and the video side connected to the main flight battery (4S) v…

Started by bluepine

0 Jul 14

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

6 Jul 12
Reply by RazvanS

2 miles with a Quadcopter

Wanted to post this distance test showing the capabilities of Futaba/TBS Discovery/RMRC equipment/ and Eagle Tree - excellent OSD equipment…

Started by Rico Castro

0 Jul 11

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

107 Jul 10
Reply by DJ Kinney

Minim OSD issue continue for the last 8 motnhs.

I had purchased a 3drobotics system( APM2.5, 900MHz telemetry newest version, Ublox, RC805 FPV kit and last but not least the Minim OSD). I…

Started by Donald Wallace

0 Jun 29

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service