OSD (264)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T3

OSD Not Displaying Correctly

I've finally gotten to the point of getting FPV to work on my Y6.  But the problem is the OSD does not display correctly. My OSD is about…

Started by Richard Boyhan

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Is KV/Rush OSD better than minimosd firmware?

I had a look at http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?24144-KV-OSD and https://code.google.com/p/rush-osd-development/ It seems that KV/…

Started by Marc MERLIN

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Marc MERLIN

FPV Screen Aspect Ratio - MInimOSD Text wont fit

Hello, I am using a Boscam HD19 Camera for FPV connected to the MinimOSD. My problem is that the OSD text does not fit on the screen. Usi…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

0 on Monday

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3804 on Saturday
Reply by Alvaro Calle

wiring problems with rvosd

I would love a pic a pair of fat shark attitudes to a RVOSD. I can't find them anywhere. I stumped the first guy at range video, so he has…

Started by Chris bossio

0 Aug 14

Is my minim OSD genuin?

Hello. First I bought my minim OSD at HK (silly me thought that it was a genuin minim OSD). When i got it, it looked not like the pictures…

Started by nils

1 Aug 8
Reply by nils

How to setup RSSI with EZUHF and APM 2.0 with Minim OSD

Can someone explain how to setup RSSI for my EZUHF to show on my Minim OSD?  Do I select a spare channel on the EZUHF and configure it to h…

Started by Todd Nelson

82 Jul 30
Reply by Jeff Colhoun

Recommended Camera module for MinimOSD ????

Hi, Can someone recommend me a camera module that wil work with the MinimOSD ? I can not find any usefull data on what the required camera…

Started by Geert Pirens

0 Jul 30

MinimOSD and PAL

I have just bought a Minim OSD and got it all soldered up. I am running it on the ground rather than in the plane as I want to be able to s…

Started by James masterman

30 Jul 28
Reply by Flying Buddha

Trouble with MinimOSD, Have overlay but no video?

Hy all   Just got mi MinimOSD and got immediately the overlay but no video from the cam. Ok switched to NTSC no success. Powered the OSD ju…

Started by Andy

4 Jul 25
Reply by Nico

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service