OSD (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD board have a thermal cut-out?

Hi, Just a quick question or two please... does the latest Minimosd board contain a thermal cut-out please? Does it require a signal from…

Started by Ian Wallace

1 17 hours ago
Reply by Emil Kårlin

How to setup RSSI with EZUHF and APM 2.0 with Minim OSD

Can someone explain how to setup RSSI for my EZUHF to show on my Minim OSD?  Do I select a spare channel on the EZUHF and configure it to h…

Started by Todd Nelson

85 Nov 17
Reply by mP1

MinimOSD not getting APM updates

Hi Guys! I recently received my brand new Arducopter quad D direct from udrones as listed here. I got the OSD/FPV option. My FPV seems to…

Started by Paul Mikesell

22 Nov 14
Reply by David McCallister

OSD with IRIS +

Hello,  I would like to add OSD on my IRIS+ so I can see the Telemetry on my goggles.   I was not sure exactly what I needed to accomplish…

Started by Grandpa Jake

0 Nov 13

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3868 Nov 13
Reply by iskess

Is it possible to use a tablet rather than monitor for FPV/OSD?

For FPV/OSD, it seems as if the 2 options for viewing are using a monitor or goggles.  Both use A/V and RCA cabling it appears, so does tha…

Started by Rob J

5 Nov 13
Reply by Jinantha Perera

Iris+ FPV setup for GoPro 4

Has anyone tried the excellent CloudSurfer (Mr. Elsen's) write-up on installing and configuring FPV w/ telemetry?  https://www.cloud-surfer

Started by Mike J

2 Nov 10
Reply by Mike J

Dual OSD?

Hi, I have two cameras onboard, I want to have the OSD in the high resolution onboard recording (as well as the low resolution FPV one). Is…

Started by Ozzy Kan

3 Nov 1
Reply by Matt

FPV Screen Aspect Ratio - MInimOSD Text wont fit

Hello, I am using a Boscam HD19 Camera for FPV connected to the MinimOSD. My problem is that the OSD text does not fit on the screen. Usi…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

1 Oct 21
Reply by Damo

MinimOSD & DJI video Feed (AVL58)

Hi, If i was to plug in a MiniOSD into Pixhawk, will OSD data appear on my screen or is there any other connections I need to make to the D…

Started by Todd

0 Oct 18

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service