OSD (288)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3989 10 hours ago
Reply by Robert Wells

OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra

This is a OSD for FrSky Smart Port telemetry based on minimosd-extra. To get this working you need: - MinimOSD or MavlinkOSD - UART to Smar…

Started by RazvanS

7 yesterday
Reply by Stuart Brookes

OSD with vector graphics compatible with MinimOSD

Hi, Have been working on an OSD compatible with MinimOSD, but based on a STM32F4. The OSD can do vector graphics and also can send data to…

Started by Andy Little

17 yesterday
Reply by Andy Little

3DR OCD text color change?

I have the OCD that came in the 3dr video kit and I want to know if it is possible to change the color of the text it overlays. I am color…

Started by Greg Kosin

0 on Wednesday

What OSD?

Does anyone know what OSD is on the video? Very nice interface. Maybe there are some similar OSDs available on the market? Is it possible t…

Started by Anton

2 on Monday
Reply by Alex Lee

minimosd displaying gibberish

Hmm So I got minimosd working yesterday. Showing overlay and getting mav data. Now today.. Please see image attached from my monitor, its…

Started by NIKOLI YAP

1 on Monday
Reply by Alex Lee

MinimOSD Telemetry

Hi Everyone I'd first like to apologies that I'm asking such a stupid question but I've looked through this forum and cannot find my answer…

Started by Clive Moverley

3 Jan 22
Reply by Wesley Krasko

Arduplane Flight modes and EZUHF Link Quality

Hi Folks I seem to have a unique problem I'm running a EZUHF Rx on Arduplane 3.20 and want Link Quality and flight modes using PPM in from…

Started by Ross McGowan

0 Jan 21

MinimOSDng

Hi everyone, I want to share what I've been doing lately: a new firmware for the minimOSD board. You now may ask: why bother? 1) Persona…

Started by Luis Alves

1 Jan 13
Reply by iskess

New HUD for FPV (MAVLINK compatible)

Hi all, I'm an electronics engineer currently working at a southamerican company dedicated to R&D of MAVs. Since new years eve, I've be…

Started by Gonzalo Garat

2 Jan 13
Reply by Gonzalo Garat

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service