OSD (308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4132 18 hours ago
Reply by Paul

Osd Screen switch

I am having issues with my osd that is connected to my pixhawk. I can't get it to work where I can flip a switch and turn the osd off. I ha…

Started by Kevin Garland

3 on Thursday
Reply by Kevin Garland

MinimOSD chartset update fail

Hi, im using a pixhawk on a Plane, with a minimosd I found a few problems with the SR values, after a few hours in the forum I found the ri…

Started by Andres Alvarez

0 Mar 25

T3

Failed to Talk to Bootloader

Hi All, I finally got a separate 12V battery and powered my OSD and fixed my 3DR telemetry cable setup, but when I try to talk to OSD I get…

Started by Richard Boyhan

31 Mar 23
Reply by Jason MacGregor

Minim OSD Strange Overlay

Over the past few days I have been getting an APM:Plane Pixhawk build ready but have been having issues with the OSD as you can see in this…

Started by Sam

0 Mar 22

MinimOSD and GoPro Hero 3

OK all...I'm sure this has probably been addressed previously but I haven't found it.  I'm having issues with the MinimOSD (latest firmware…

Started by Wayne Holt

7 Mar 21
Reply by geoff mohr

MinimOSD Config Setup & Connectivity...

Hi Everybody, I've been trying to change the OSD parameters and configuration on my MinimOSD board (and display on a Black Pearl Monitor) a…

Started by Craig Thompson

3 Mar 20
Reply by Craig Thompson

MinimOSD board have a thermal cut-out?

Hi, Just a quick question or two please... does the latest Minimosd board contain a thermal cut-out please? Does it require a signal from…

Started by Ian Wallace

3 Mar 18
Reply by Dragu Mihai

MINIMOSD STOPS OVERLAYING DATA

Hello there,I have decided to start a new discussion on this subject as I can't understand why from time to time and without notice, my Min…

Started by Navigant

48 Mar 18
Reply by Dragu Mihai

MinimOSD Not displaying Certain Parameters??

Hi Yall. Firstt, thank you for being such a tight community! I am somewhat new to the Custom Drone world. I have a setup I will post specs…

Started by Shaheen Adelinia

0 Mar 16

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service