OSD (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

3863 on Monday
Reply by Lockhart

FPV Screen Aspect Ratio - MInimOSD Text wont fit

Hello, I am using a Boscam HD19 Camera for FPV connected to the MinimOSD. My problem is that the OSD text does not fit on the screen. Usi…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

1 Oct 21
Reply by Damo

MinimOSD & DJI video Feed (AVL58)

Hi, If i was to plug in a MiniOSD into Pixhawk, will OSD data appear on my screen or is there any other connections I need to make to the D…

Started by Todd

0 Oct 18

Configuring mini via USBTinyISP

Hi; Is it possible to configure the minimOSD with the USBTinyISP programmer? If so how the wiring would be? Thanks.

Started by Aerovisual

0 Oct 8

Dual OSD?

Hi, I have two cameras onboard, I want to have the OSD in the high resolution onboard recording (as well as the low resolution FPV one). Is…

Started by Ozzy Kan

2 Oct 1
Reply by Ozzy Kan

How to setup RSSI with EZUHF and APM 2.0 with Minim OSD

Can someone explain how to setup RSSI for my EZUHF to show on my Minim OSD?  Do I select a spare channel on the EZUHF and configure it to h…

Started by Todd Nelson

83 Sep 20
Reply by RcFox

MinimOSD , Getting errors. Help

Hello, When I go into CT, no matter what version and I click "read from osd" I get an error " The EEPROM Mapping Is Outdated! An Automatic…

Started by NIKOLI YAP

1 Sep 20
Reply by Daniel Estes

MinimOSD - Black screen/no image

Hi all ! I need help about my MinimOSD freshly unpacked. I've triple checked the cabling and I don't know why I've just a black image on my…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

111 Sep 15
Reply by Nathan Douglas Lindeman

Issues with MinimOSD extra

I updated my MinumOSD firmware to the 2.4r726 , and updated the config software also to 2.3.2 r727 I like what I see, but I'm not receiving…

Started by Richard Evans

3 Sep 14
Reply by Richard Evans

T3

Failed to Talk to Bootloader

Hi All, I finally got a separate 12V battery and powered my OSD and fixed my 3DR telemetry cable setup, but when I try to talk to OSD I get…

Started by Richard Boyhan

30 Sep 14
Reply by OwlPic

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service