OSD (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD and/or Mission Planner - set up Spektrum's RSSI - Pixhawk

Helloooooo.    So, I have a Spektrum DX7 radio talking to a Spektrum satellite receiver, which is plugged directly into my Pixhawk.  How c…

Started by Haygood

5 on Sunday
Reply by David Schneck

OSD screen covered with strange characters

I am using my MinimOSD with an RTFHawk flight controller on a hexcopter. I had everything working well, but now when I connect, I get this.…

Started by Darwin Teague

2 on Saturday
Reply by Darwin Teague

MinimOSD Initialization

I hope someone can help.  I finally added an FPV camera and transmitter to my F550 hex based on an APM 2.6 flight controller.  I am using a…

Started by John Edgerton

1 on Friday
Reply by Ivan R

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4190 on Thursday
Reply by Artem

MinimOsd is not showing information on the screen

Hello , I have problems with minimosd information. When I turn on the Pixhawk the minimosd information appears on my screen Fatshark , b…

Started by Grazziani Resende

3 Jul 29
Reply by Grazziani Resende

"Error Opening Com Port" with minimosd

Hello, I'm trying to install the minimosd on my APM 2.6, and whenever I plug the osd into my computer using an FTDI chip and I try to do an…

Started by Jonathan

0 Jul 22

without power module

can power the ardupilot without power module ?

Started by david ramo

1 Jul 21
Reply by david ramo

Can I power minimosd from vtx 5v output?

This is my first post so hello to you all! As the title says, is this OK? The reason is when the motors start the minimosd display is wiped…

Started by Stephen Hegrty

0 Jul 21

Apache OSD and Magnetic Compass

I looked through this site and didnt seem to find info on this topic/issue:  I want to have a magnetic compass (sensor/module) on my UAV so…

Started by Mark Lee

0 Jul 8

Quanum DIY FPV Goggles audio cable

Hi, I just wanted to give update on an issue I had with the Quanum FPV goggles. The problem was that after installing the goggles whenever…

Started by Hugo Koopmans

0 Jun 28

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service