OSD (300)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TENGRI REMOTE COCKPIT (OSD) FOR ARDUCOPTER AND PX4

AFTER NEARLY TWO YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING, WE ARE HAPPY TO RELEASE THE TENGRI REMOTE COCKPIT FOR ARDUCOPTER AND PX4. PLUG AND PLAY…

Started by ERIC WIKRAMANAYAKE

0 Oct 10

Minimum

Started by iSkyMaster

4 Jun 26
Reply by OG

GPS/Baro altitude conflicts on minimosd

I am using apm 2.5 and minimosd for fpv. I have finally gotten almost everything working so far. My biggest problem right now is the altitu…

Started by Reid Williams

3 May 25
Reply by Hein du Plessis

MinimOSD flickering and blackout

Hi, I have APM 2.5 and MinimOSD 0.1. I'm getting intermittent flickering and black screens. I'm running the latest MinimOSD Extra code/font…

Started by Pete

20 Apr 10
Reply by Nur M Fadhli @AhLee

MAVlink OSD Battery A & B Configuration

Please look at the images I have uploaded. I seem to be missing something on these. On my Goggle screen, both A & B voltages come up as…

Started by Jim Calvert

1 Mar 22
Reply by Paul Atherton

Config Tool Questions for MinimOSD Extra

First, its obvious I am a OSD noob of the first order. Next, its obvious I am progressing at a snail's pace because I do not understand Pan…

Started by Jim Calvert

1 Mar 22
Reply by Paul Atherton

RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

I have the RSSI (PWM) port of my FrSky X8R Rx connected with a servo cable to the SBUS input of the Pixhawk. I have Pixhawk configured for…

Started by Paul Atherton

14 Mar 22
Reply by Jim Calvert

How to switch panels on a Minim OSD

I have searched everywhere for a straight forward explanation of what is needed on Channel 8; or any channel for that matter. I have a lan…

Started by Jim Calvert

0 Mar 17

Minimosd + iLook+

Hello at diydrone community , I have somes issues with MinimOSD and iLook+ camera. I have modified the iLook to connect minimosd before…

Started by Jeff

1 Mar 13
Reply by Jeff

MinimOSD and PAL

I have just bought a Minim OSD and got it all soldered up. I am running it on the ground rather than in the plane as I want to be able to s…

Started by James masterman

31 Mar 4
Reply by Charles C Spencer III

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service