OSD (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minimum

Started by iSkyMaster

4 Jun 26
Reply by OG

GPS/Baro altitude conflicts on minimosd

I am using apm 2.5 and minimosd for fpv. I have finally gotten almost everything working so far. My biggest problem right now is the altitu…

Started by Reid Williams

3 May 25
Reply by Hein du Plessis

MinimOSD flickering and blackout

Hi, I have APM 2.5 and MinimOSD 0.1. I'm getting intermittent flickering and black screens. I'm running the latest MinimOSD Extra code/font…

Started by Pete

20 Apr 10
Reply by Nur M Fadhli @AhLee

MAVlink OSD Battery A & B Configuration

Please look at the images I have uploaded. I seem to be missing something on these. On my Goggle screen, both A & B voltages come up as…

Started by Jim Calvert

1 Mar 22
Reply by Paul Atherton

Config Tool Questions for MinimOSD Extra

First, its obvious I am a OSD noob of the first order. Next, its obvious I am progressing at a snail's pace because I do not understand Pan…

Started by Jim Calvert

1 Mar 22
Reply by Paul Atherton

RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

I have the RSSI (PWM) port of my FrSky X8R Rx connected with a servo cable to the SBUS input of the Pixhawk. I have Pixhawk configured for…

Started by Paul Atherton

14 Mar 22
Reply by Jim Calvert

How to switch panels on a Minim OSD

I have searched everywhere for a straight forward explanation of what is needed on Channel 8; or any channel for that matter. I have a lan…

Started by Jim Calvert

0 Mar 17

Minimosd + iLook+

Hello at diydrone community , I have somes issues with MinimOSD and iLook+ camera. I have modified the iLook to connect minimosd before…

Started by Jeff

1 Mar 13
Reply by Jeff

MinimOSD and PAL

I have just bought a Minim OSD and got it all soldered up. I am running it on the ground rather than in the plane as I want to be able to s…

Started by James masterman

31 Mar 4
Reply by Charles C Spencer III

MAX7456 character set problems!

I have a question,how to read the chip MAX7456 character set. I need to do a home works from my school, But I didn't any idea about read c…

Started by ALAN CHUA TUAN LIAN

0 Feb 3

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service