OSD (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RSSI from Ch8 (Pixhawk SB connected to RSSI on X8R)

I have the RSSI (PWM) port of my FrSky X8R Rx connected with a servo cable to the SBUS input of the Pixhawk. I have Pixhawk configured for…

Started by Paul Atherton

1 yesterday
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

I have started to add functions to MinimOsd code. At first i did it for myself only. Added many functions i thought i need. Then opened th…

Started by Gábor Zoltán

4292 Feb 4
Reply by fred flintstone

How to swith minim osd panels from a tx channel?

I know how to change panels from flight mode in the "change panel" drop down in the minim config software. But I tried selecting chnl 7 fro…

Started by Gregg

6 Jan 27
Reply by Peter Nickelson

Apm Plane minim OSD OverLay present, all zeros except timer.

I have read just about all I could and still no fix. Have APM 2.6 (power rail jumper OFF) w/GPS 915Mhz 3DR radios with the “Y” cable for th…

Started by Bill Langreder

0 Jan 21

Garbage output mixed in w/ overlay MinimOSD

Here's what I'm running: GoPro MinimOSD w/ ArduCAMOSD_19_MAV10.hex APM2 w/ 2.6 It _sort of_ works...in that it works fine, but in areas w…

Started by Don Megabyte

11 Jan 17
Reply by Cecil Murray

Trouble getting Dragonlink RSSI to MinimOSD

My RSSI reading in MinimOSD shows 1% whether I have my Tx on or off. I followed the wiki instructions to a tee: http://code.google.com/p/ar

Started by Elvis

8 Jan 13
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

OSD error - Failef to talk to boot loader

I have a minim OSD and a Micro OSD and I can only occasionally communicate with them. I just bought a second FTDI and it also gives the err…

Started by David Robb

1 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

MinimOSD + sensors + camera - Weather Station setup

Hi, how to integrate MinimOSD with weather sensors connected to arduino board to be displayed as video overlay in MinimOSD (no PX board co…

Started by Darius Jack

1 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Altitude above the ground.

I have a minimosd in an airplane. Latest firmware in my Pixhawk. Is there a way to display how high you are flying above the ground (or hom…

Started by Mike Mac

1 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Mike Mac

Minimosd and ArduCopter V3.1.5 parameters not updating on APM 2.6 board

Hi I am trying to update SR0 and SR1 parameter using APM Planner but unable to update after refreshing it shows old values. please help me…

Started by Santosh Sharma

9 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Cooler

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service