Aerial photography (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5.23 Volt output signal pwm APM2

Hi There, As I understand this so far my Rx gives a PWM signal thats 2.90V peak and varies it in width from 1.0 to 1.8 mS (without trims e…

Started by john fletcher

3 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Todd Lewis

Camera choices and altitude

My project is still in the nebulous planning (can I afford it, can I build it) phase and I've noodled out alot of info on air frames and au…

Started by Kevin Adams

60 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Hamilton From Above

Some basic questions

I love to be outdoors and i recently have purchased a gopro and would like to start doing some videos. I have looked into drones a bit and…

Started by Bradley Dan Munns

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Bradley Dan Munns

No luck with 2.9.1 camera trigger

Anyone successfully using the new 2.9.1 camera trigger functionality? I believe I have all my config correct, you can see channel 7's low a…

Started by Andrew Chapman

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

heavy octo for semi-pro and pro video gear - with arducopter

hey,is there anyone on forum who have built (or bought) copter for carrying heavy-weight (3+kg) video gear and is using arducopter board to…

Started by Jaan Kronberg

68 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Duran - ALTI

I have a GoPro and want to fly it... what do I buy?

looking to fly a hero 3 what copter do I buy for the best results and stability?

Started by Matt Yeoman

5 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Duran - ALTI

APM 2.5, SkyWalker X8, TetraCam ADC Lite, Sony 540TVL and 1280Mhz video downlink

We have been having great success with our SkyWalker and the APM. You guys have done an amazing job on this autopilot. We had a few stumbli…

Started by Kurt Kreiger

15 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kurt Kreiger

Electromagnetic Interference with Camera on a Multiorotor?

Hey all, I've been having some issues filming with my Sony CX-760 from my DJI S800. There appears to be some black bars running through the…

Started by Ryan Perez

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Ryan Perez

Parrot AR Drone 2.0 until something better comes along ;-/

After contributing to Kate Allen's discussion entitled, "The Toronto Star Story," I thought it was time to start my own discussion on the…

Started by Hamilton From Above

9 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Hamilton From Above

Nadir cam, record gps, imu and shutter trigger time to ardupilot?

First post here, i've read the top 20 pages but cant find a good answer. I want to have a downward looking camera, something like a canon…

Started by Kyle Krabill

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Kyle Krabill

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service