Aerial photography (1,771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

aerial film-making

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but this technology seems pretty interesting.  I need a drone with the following attributes and I'm not…

Started by Bryan McFarland

38 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

APM in comparison to commercial offerings

I'm considering purchasing a Droidworx copter to do aerial photography. I love my 3DR quad and hex but I think it's time to move up to some…

Started by Darrell Burkey

2 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chapman

Camera Gimbal System

Hello Everone, After getting real comfortable flying I am now looking for a good camera gimble system. I see there are several versions out…

Started by Jason

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Hansel

Auto WP feature does not hold altitude / conflict between metric and english measurements?

Group: Today I was trying to use the "Auto WP" tool in Mission Planner 1.2.35 on an APM 2.5 today.  I have the mission planner displaying …

Started by Bret C

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Bret C

GOPRO Frustrations

Im battling to get my gopro to work on the av out, it is correctly wired, cut yellow plug off shield to ground wire to video in on tx, I ha…

Started by Wayne Upfold

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Wayne Upfold

Copter Frames camera gimbals

Wondering if anyone has experience with the ZenMuse "style" gimbal from CopterFrames.com? http://www.copterframes.com/index.php?route=commo

Started by Jason Tinacci

3 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Jason Tinacci

Need help with Freefly servo + external pot + APM

Hi guys, I need some help with a Freefly 360 modified servo for the tilt axis that I use with an external pot. I'm using the Rusty's gimba…

Started by cirilo

9 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Barry Jones

Mapping Mission with Camera trigering

Hi All, I am newbee and planning to try a mapping mission. I want to use Mission Planer's Grid V2 and DO_SET_SERVO Is there any one using c…

Started by Aydin ESER

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel Portillo

CarbonCore Hexa 950 with Zenmuse WooKong-M Sony NEX-5N

As more RC flyers and aerial photographers are getting started in Multicopters, and some are converting to CarbonCore, I’m doing this photo…

Started by CarbonCore

17 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Nick

newcomer

HI guys, new member here; I am just starting out on the road to an all singing all dancing self-built hovering drone; but let’s not run bef…

Started by Martin Hannington

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Brandon H.

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service