Aerial photography (1,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GoPro 3 Gimbal that fits on a 3DR Hexa-B frame?

I'm looking for a camera gimbal that fits on the 3DR Frame and can hold and stabilize a GoPro 3. I'm looking to use this setup for filming…

Started by Connor Cross

3 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Glenn M

walkera 12s and rx1202 receiver

I just bought a Walkera Devo 12s transmitter and several rx1202 receivers and i am having trouble binding the transmitter to the receivers.…

Started by Stanley Pisarski

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Russ Gadagno

Geotagging images from ip camera

Is it possible to geotag images from a ip camera,as ip camera's that I know dont have exif data is it possible to use the geotagging functi…

Started by Anthony

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Need help powering servos for 2-axis gimbal.

I have the APM 2.0 board and currently have the jumper removed.  My power distribution board is feeding the input rail and I have a separat…

Started by Isaac Medford

11 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

Hackacam

Hi, I am halfway through a Kickstarter project called Hackacam. It's a HD programmable network camera module.  If anyone think it's maybe u…

Started by J.C.

2 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by J.C.

New camera from Sony

Sony has introduced a new lightweight camera, but this one is different in that it uses a CCD sensor - no rolling shutter that is the main…

Started by Stephen R Mann

6 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

Help for a Newbie

Hello Everyone I'm new to RC quad and hexacopters, and I'm about to buy my first hexacopter,,, I was searching for a good and affordable he…

Started by Pio Yepez

8 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Gimbal Code Questions

Can anyone point me where to dig into the gimbal code?  I am considering building a small gimbal for my FPV quad (see this thread for refer…

Started by Jonathan M

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Jonathan M

DeFisher - removes fish-eye from Sports Cameras including the GoPro

I just saw this in another forum.  It's called DeFisher from ProDad.  I downloaded the demo (the purchase is 79 Euros) and tried it on a vi…

Started by Stephen R Mann

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

Gimble Integration help

I am trying to wrap my head around this whole gimble thing. I would like to control a gimble through mission planner and not through a futa…

Started by Sean Whitney

4 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service