Aerial photography (1,803)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gimbal Powering Confusion....

Ok, so after a few posts and reading around, the impression im getting is basically, it is unsafe to power the camera gimbal servos from th…

Started by Dean

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

T3

Need a LIGHTWEIGHT camera for AR Drone conversion

Hi all, go a quick question for you.  I'm planning a PX4 conversion of the AR Drone.  Its purpose is for aerial mapping using still frames,…

Started by Stephen Zidek

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by wraith

camera gimbal

Can someone please for the life of me tell me how to get camera stab working. I have servos connected to A10 and A11, have ticked stabilize…

Started by Dean

25 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Dean

HDMI to analog for video transmission?

Hey all, What are people doing to get video transmission from cameras that have HDMI output but no analog video connector? I've seen HDMI-V…

Started by Andrew Chapman

5 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Rana

APM 2.5 Camera Stabilization

Hi, ive just hooked up two micro servos to A10 and A11 for camera stabilization. My question is how do i get these 2 servos to work with th…

Started by Dean

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Kelvin Choo

Determine the location of an object being viewed by the camera.

Has anyone tried this, and where would be the best place to calculate it (APM, OSD, or GCS)?   Situation: You are flying around looking at…

Started by Jay Land

19 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Jay Land

3D Robotics

Video Stabilization software or hardware like Kerstrel OnPoint Vision?

Hi, Kerstrel has this add on called OnPoint Viision that is really nice in stabilizing the video feed (via IP) Is there any alternatives th…

Started by Antonius Kasbergen

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Michael Melle

No compas data in GPX files

I have no compass data when I create GPX files from TLogs. In another thread someone said that you must have teh compass option on to creat…

Started by Bret C

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Richard Brown

RS485

Trying to control a security camera zoom via a chanel on Futaba system. Security camera protocol is the standard RS485. I am sure someone h…

Started by Toby

2 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Toby

Surveying forest from above!

Hi guys! I need some help for a project I'm starting. I know most of my questions might be answered among the pile of comments on many of…

Started by Arnoldo Romero

2 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service