Aerial photography (1,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera Lens Extend/Retract during flight

Hello all,   I'm using a Canon SX230 with APM2.5 and everything is working well so far.  I plan to put CHDK on the camera and I would like…

Started by Aaron Riddick

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Andreas

Gimbal retract questions. Need help

Im kind of at a stuck point with retracting my gimbal, I cant figure out how to do two things (one or the other).   Ive got a single axis s…

Started by Matt Gunn

8 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Sean Tierney

No throttle control on arducopter

Hi I am a complete noob at this, I have built a octo using APM 2.5, my problem is the throttle seems stuck, it starts up at a high speed b…

Started by Bruce Neville

25 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Bruce Neville

Rotating 'gimble' for GoPro

Hi I'd like to be able to rotate a GoPro camera through 360 degrees, and stop at specific points (to take a set of panoramic pictures). Any…

Started by James Printer

4 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Canon SX260HS - shutter

Small hack for Cannon SX260HS (probably for other SX-series too). 1. case disassemble -> 6 screws around (2-each side and 2 bottom) 2.…

Started by Marek

2 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Marek

want to start using my quadDRONE to f-with the innocent public at night while someone in the crowd is videoing their reactions looking for ideas

I'm thinking like sporting events. For example I have Petco park and game allmost every night its televised  locally say u could get ur sel…

Started by Zack Foster

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Morli

Crop Surveying, IR camera solutions

Ok this is what I'm attempting to do, I have started (half way thru building) a skywalker x8. and what I am looking to do is build a long r…

Started by Casey Rolland

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Casey Rolland

On aveage, how much wieght are most copters capable of carrying ?

I am relatively new to drone world. I work in the seismic surveying industry and I am in the very early stages of researching the use of dr…

Started by M vD

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Jeff Taylor

Triggering Cameras at Waypoints

Has anyone actually managed to get this to work? I can get my hexacopter to trigger via the Remote Control and via right clicking on the ma…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Dennis Megarry

Advice for Aerial Photography UAV

Hi, I'm looking for some advice in getting started with a UAV for aerial photography (either an ArduCopter or an Arduplane)   Anyways, I'm…

Started by Darren Achtymichuk

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Dennis Megarry

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service