Aerial photography (1,812)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Product Sales

Product Sales    I am selling some FPV equipment and wondered if you are interested in purchasing it or if you know of someone who might be…

Started by Timothy

0 Sep 9, 2012

Better Safety Functions

My main concern as repeated a number of time in a number of other posts is the safety aspect needs to be a primary focus on this APM projec…

Started by John Campen

12 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Allen Stevens

CamOne Infinity

Have been looking for a camera thats similar to the Go Pro and found this and was wondering if anyone had one or new anything about them. T…

Started by Darren Stan Oakley

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Darren Stan Oakley

Follow Me Bug in MegaPlanner Code found

Hello everybody, I am trying to make the follow me work, but it didn't work properly. There is a problem with the gps coords. The qu…

Started by flyer

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Oborne

Recording GPS/IMU information and writing to .jpg

Hello everyone. I am new to DYI Drones and I am amazed by all of the capabilities and technology to say the least. I grew up building and f…

Started by Jay Udall

1 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Jay Udall

fire drone

Okay I work for a fire department in northern Arizona and i am looking for a plane with an xyz camera on it that can fly over the 800 acre…

Started by Krischan Mitchell

11 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Project Nadar

UAV operator needed for hire in Seattle

Regional project photographing topography for digital animation for virtual online tours. Way "over my head." Need expertise. 206-364-4289…

Started by Lucy Flanagan

0 Aug 31, 2012

New Zealand police investigating the use of drones

As the title suggests the link and video says it all. http://www.3news.co.nz/Police-admit-drones-possible-in-New-Zealand/tabid/423/articleI

Started by Clinton Mckinnon

0 Aug 30, 2012

how to transfer the outputs of PID controller into the inputs of speed controller of motor in hexrotor

I am performing the Simulink simulation for hexrotor UAV using ArduCopter UAV and its autopilot.  I do not know how to transfer the outputs…

Started by Jianhua Ge

0 Aug 29, 2012

Reassembling motor after crash

Just got my Arducopter put together and went for first takeoff.  Turned a bit to the side and then turned over.  No big deal, except one of…

Started by Mike Mueller

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Mike Mueller

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service