Aerial photography (1,658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera Stabilization/RC Targeting Input Mods

Hey guys, I'm looking to setup a pan/tilt gimbal, stabilized by the APM, with targeting input from the video operator on the ground. (Note…

Started by Jake Bailey

1 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

Close range autonomous video

OK i'm new here and i apologize in advance if this has already been covered, i didnt see anything that looked like it fit the question. I…

Started by Calvin Wallace

7 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by ian Molesworth

Tuning the Climbrate of APM

Hello,  last weekend i was adjusting the PIDs of my new X8 Wing. Everything is fine, execpt of the climb rate.I tried to set the max Pitch…

Started by alfred.vesely

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Etienne

FPV camera parts requirements

Hi All, I'm trying to install a FPV camera in the front of my airplane. I would like to have it transmit back the images to the ground in r…

Started by Henry Lai

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

Aerial thermal imaging in archaeology and agriculture

Hi Is anyone using near IR/UV cameras or thermal imagers to look at archaeological sites or crops? We are currently using kites: http://www…

Started by John Wells

10 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Poller

new guy needs help - UAV to track animal movements

hello everyone,  I'm new to the forum, and I had a brilliant idea this morning, why not use a UAV to track the movements or animals or to t…

Started by Jay Wiggins

14 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Steve Keep

Wireless module to the ArduIMU + V3??

Hi all, I would appreciate if someone can help me.  Is it possible to connect a wireless module to the ArduIMU + V3  and use it with Proces…

Started by viersen

3 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

Share Your FPV Camera Expirence with SecurityCamera2000

Hi, Everybody, I am one of the staffs from SecurityCamera2000.  We found that a lot of FPV players have bought many products from our onli…

Started by SecurityCamera2000

8 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by SecurityCamera2000

quadcopter motor wiring

Hi I am new to this, being in my 60s from the UK..can any body help ..i am making a x quadcopter have bought 4 motors from Hong Kong they h…

Started by mike crees

18 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by mike crees

Pitch Deviation while takeoff ,turning and landing

Hi,     I am trying to reduce the deviation in the pitch estimation during the takeoff/landing phase of the aircraft. From the code its men…

Started by Farhan Abdul Rahim

1 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Farhan Abdul Rahim

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service