Aerial photography (1,821)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM2.5 Relay output not working?

I can't seem to get the relay shutter output option to work. I believe I set it up correctly (set shutter type under gimbal to relay, set c…

Started by James Peverill

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by James Peverill

Auto-trigger shutter at waypoint?

Hi all, Just getting a new uav going using an APM-1, and have a question that I can't ind an answer to. Is it possible to trigger a camera…

Started by Ron Skingley

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Matt Gunn

Shutter by transistor settings in mission planner

So I have a transistor setup to trigger the shutter on my camera, confirmed working with 5v. I have the flaps switch on my tx setup to effe…

Started by Matt Mariani

6 May 14, 2013
Reply by James Peverill

Mongolia

Hi all, I might be doing doing some AP work in Mongolia. I would like any and all info on things like: UAV rules in Mongolia, i.e. who t…

Started by SKYBORNE

1 May 13, 2013
Reply by Biligzaya Dashkhuu

Camera Gimabl for a Fixed Wing Plane

Hi Everybody.....I am looking for some advice on a camera Gimbal that can fit underneath the belly of a fixed wing plane. The gimal should…

Started by Michael Papenhagen

1 May 8, 2013
Reply by JM

Geotagging Images with the Mission Planner Offsets?

Hey guys,     Had a question about Mission Planners Geo Tagging. I noticed in the google code tutorial, it said that if the pictures were o…

Started by Jamie Glover

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Thon

3DR Radios for the ArduStation, is it possible?

The current configuration for the Ardustation is for the Xbee.  I THINK it can be converted for use with the 3DR USB port, would someone pl…

Started by Chad Frazer

11 May 2, 2013
Reply by mP1

SHORT digital camera trigger via receiver output

Hey guys, i have an old but still reasonable digital camera kicking around and pulled it apart, found that if i put a short over the push b…

Started by Dean

7 May 2, 2013
Reply by Franco Marinelli

Autonomous air vehicles for aerial photography at 4500m asl

I am involved a project that requires capturing aerial imagery for the purpose of generating overhead maps of a relatively small ( < 1 x…

Started by Eli Hooten

8 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Looking for London (or UK) operators for commercial filming projects...

Hi folks, As per the post title, I'm looking for UK operators who've got experience flying and filming for commercial projects. Please fee…

Started by Laurence Collings

2 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Tissy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service