Aerial photography (1,636)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera + APM2

Hi all, I recently purchased an ArduPilot Mega 2.0 Fully Assembled System with MediaTek MT3329 GPS. The idea is to couple this board to a c…

Started by Geert Verhoeven

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

Which multicopter configuration for aerial video

I currently have a hex which is my first build.  I'm looking to build a new copter for aerial video and I would like to know which configur…

Started by Colin Sadler

11 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Phil Cramer

A comprehensive checklist for getting started with aerial photography

Hello everyone!  I've been lurking and toying with the idea of building my own copter drone for a while and I'd like to get some more infor…

Started by Elemental Photography

1 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Will Snodgrass

looking to purchase a drone w/ a camera

I am the owner of a small business, Sunday Morning Films. We produce wedding videos and I am looking to up my production value w/ a drone c…

Started by J. Chambers

5 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

How to get xyz position from 9DOF IMU output?

Hello guys,   I am doing a project which wants to control the helicopter by laptop so that the helicopter can follow the path we want. I go…

Started by xywang

4 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

Bixler Motor mount

I just got my Bixler in the mail from HK. I received the model that comes with a 2620-1900kv Brushless Outrunner , and I bought a 1300mah l…

Started by Will Snodgrass

4 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Stephen Kelly

FPV Video using APM2 ?

Is anyone using the APM2 for FPV and creating some nice video? If so, could you post a link to your best video so far?   Or maybe you know…

Started by Rick Eis

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Eis

Best Copter Choice For Aerial Photo/Video Shoot In 2000€ Class

Hi, What RTF/RTF- KIT Quad, Hexa or Octa copter would you recommend for aerial photo shooting Price 2000€ +-500€ Gyro stabilized platform…

Started by Veikko Vierola

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Veikko Vierola

GPS power consumption

Hi ... i am using this GPS with arduimu v3: I wish to op…

Started by Himanshu Agrawal

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

APM2.0 (P,I,Imx) Stable Mode Question?.Do I also need to tune Rate(P,I,Imx) values when i am in stable mode?

Hi, Can some body really good at PID tuning pl's help me. I am in the process of tuning my Quadcopter under stable mode. I was reading the…

Started by kman4UAV

7 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Francisc Bereczky

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service