Aerial photography (1,870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low altitude, short flight time, simple UAS system for orthoimage generation.

Hi all, May I begin by saying what a valuable forum this is, although this may be my first post I’ve been following various threads for a…

Started by X X

12 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

optical flow and flight modes

hi everybody, i just installed the optical flow, and i wan ted to make sure certain point. when you enable optical flow, is used when you e…

Started by herve pellarin

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Waleed Tahir

Orbit Mode for Aerial Photography

Is it possible for the APM to perform Orbit Mode like the AutoQuad. I found it really useful especially for AP/Video to do a 360 around the…

Started by Mie Must

8 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by BertzillAvionics

Help choosing traditional helicopter

Hello,  I've added this discussion in this category because I thought that in "Aerial photography" people would have more insight about pay…

Started by Marius Adrian

9 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Acorn

Distributor

APM 2.5 (2.7.1) Gimbal Servo twitch a lot!

Hi guys, first time I try the camera gimbal stuff (yeah I am overdue but fixed camera was fine until now) I am trying to follow the wiki i…

Started by Dany Thivierge

11 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Randy

Syncing clocks. APM and Camera

Gents, Im having a bit of a problem finding the info, and I know its around here somewhere! LOL. Can someone point me to info regarding syn…

Started by Matt Gunn

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Matt Gunn

How to run python scripts through the Mission Planner

All, I intend to program my quadcopter to do some autonomous action, but I haven't figured out the MP terminal commands to make that happe…

Started by Edmar Goncalves

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Mark Mears

How to enable GPS???

I have connected the GPS to the ardupilot (GPS port on APM), it locks (LED goes solid), inserted GPS_PROTOCOL_MTK16 line in the config.h fi…

Started by Edmar Goncalves

25 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tommy Chheng

i wanna a program for Mac

I have a photo stitching software to make some some favourite panoramas when I'm not busy.  Thus  I can hang them on my hall at home, my f…

Started by Jame Timberlake

1 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Art Adams

Flight Lines

There is a lot of talk about waypoints - as they pertain to aerial photography... But is there any talk of flight lines?  For instance, it…

Started by Kelly Ness

4 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Kelly Ness

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service