Aerial photography (1,891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner Hex for GOPro use. DJI Naza or APM ?

I've been looking into Hexacopters with the view to recording some footage with my GoPRO.  I'm a complete beginner when it comes to r/c fli…

Started by Raymond Kerr

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Jim Townsend

RC Timer Gimbal Weirdness

Hi Can anyone help or make suggestions. I have set up the PIDS in GUI and the gimbal is working perfectly on both axis without jitter or…

Started by Tom Barley

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Magnus von Rosen

2 axis gimbal problems

Hi! I have a problem that i can't solve, maybe you can help. I have a 2 axis servo gimbal, the servos are digital. I get movement from the…

Started by Emi

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Emi

ArduCopter DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL

Hi All, I'm having difficulty finding instructions on how to trigger my camera at (or near) waypoints in my flight plan. I came across the…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

7 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mike Boland

Open Source Single Camera NDVI – Vegetation Health Mapping

See the original posting at FLIGHTRIOT It seems that it is now possible and relatively easy to modify a digital camera to capture waveleng…

Started by B Duffy

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis Megarry

APM/3DR Y6 or Aphex/Event 38

Hi, all! I have been flying a DJI Phantom for the past 4 months or so, and am ready to upgrade :) I have mainly been using the Phantom to…

Started by Stefan Hansen

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis Megarry

IR Camera Shutter control using Arduino

Hey guys Im not sure if this will be any use to anyone, but it is to me. Saves having to use a remote cable for my SLR. Assemble takes al…

Started by Gareth Rens

3 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Gareth Rens

HK HD Wing II hacking

Hey gang thought I'd share a bit of holiday hardware hacking I embarked on. I have a go pro 2 and wanted another camera to mess with instea…

Started by Paul Barsamian

9 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Paul Barsamian

De-shaking, editing frustrations gopro.

Hi. There must be thousands of people doing exactly what I am trying to do so am seeking advice here.   What I would like to do-   -Downloa…

Started by Vince Hogg

35 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by james mccallum

T3

Stephen's T3 Documentation Thread (Image Heavy!)

This is the thread where I document my attempts for this round of T3.  Gary mentioned that documentation would be important, so I decided t…

Started by Stephen Zidek

4 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Stephen Zidek

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service