Aerial photography (1,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM2 to USB port connection

I just got my APM2 but don't know how to connect it to a USB port.  I have a working Sparkfun FTDI basic, but it has a 6-pin connector and…

Started by DOZDOG

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by Dean Wynton

Please help explain

Hello everyone, I may be like a lot of people in that I have spent months thinking about pulling the trigger on an arducopter.  I used to…

Started by Jason

0 May 18, 2012

Use of Drones for Search and Rescue

Hey all, I work with a sheriff's department in Arizona USA and while not always available, air support is our most powerful ally. I am inte…

Started by James Maxcy

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by James Maxcy

repeat relay coordinates

Hi! How could it be modified z APM1 program, that the exact date of relay connections and the corresponding coordinates of log output to ?r…

Started by Szabó József

0 May 16, 2012

Introduction and new FPV Store

New FPV Store Opening FlyThroughTheLens.com is now open. This site features new First Person View (FPV) products and accessories. Our new p…

Started by Flythroughthelens.com

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by Flythroughthelens.com

3DR Mount

I am looking for a black carbon fiber mount for a gopro for under my quad. Does anyone know of any besides the jdrones one?

Started by Craig Treubig

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by criro1999

Need Some Assistance With Turnigy 9x and 2.4Ghz 1 Watt Booster

I recently received my Turnigy 9x and 2.4Ghz amplifier in the mail. I want to be able to have my amplifier and transmitter run off of the s…

Started by Jordan Tolentino

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Utz

In Theory, some say my Hexacopter can't get it up!

This video that I made tells my story.  The story of a newbie!    http://youtu.be/b3QAclP-pW8

Started by James Dinh

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by James Dinh

3DR RadioTelemetry Kit-915 Mhz windows 7

I need help!Windows 7 does not recognize the 3Dr radiothere are not one port it to drive?

Started by Szabó József

0 May 14, 2012

GoPro 3DR options

I have a 3DR Quad and a GoPro that I want a 2-axis mount for.  Does anyone else have this frame & camera combination and found a good m…

Started by Garrick Merrill

10 May 13, 2012
Reply by Joe Bourguignon

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service