Aerial photography (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a fpv system for ~$100

I want to get into the FPV world and would like to start with something on the cheap side that will allow me to play around yet get a feel…

Started by Hunter Orrell

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Hunter Orrell

Surveying long line beds for a local Oyster Company.

Recently I have been talking with a guy from my home town who owns a local oyster company. Every couple weeks/month he has his workers boat…

Started by Taylor Cox

12 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Taylor Cox

New need advice

Thanks in advance for the help, I am looking to design or buy a drone that I can use to check stock water. A perfect design I could loose i…

Started by Big Red

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Greg McHugh

Turbo Ace X830 quadcopter

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Tim McPherson

Grid missions for mosaics

Hi, I was experiencing with Ardupilot in HIL, and give I try to the grid missions. My plane fly very well any kind of mission, but when I c…

Started by Felipe Vaz

4 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Felipe Vaz

Fly at fixed distance from walking person

Hi, Perhaps someone can give me an idea if this would be at all feasible. I would like to film someone who is walking. The arducopter is fl…

Started by Guustaaf Damave

11 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by spagoziak

Camera Gimbal issue

Hey... Relative Newbie help, please. Can't get my Camera Servo to work. I've searched thru the forums and posts already.  I'm trying to se…

Started by David Strassman

31 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Fabio

aerial film-making

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but this technology seems pretty interesting.  I need a drone with the following attributes and I'm not…

Started by Bryan McFarland

38 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

APM in comparison to commercial offerings

I'm considering purchasing a Droidworx copter to do aerial photography. I love my 3DR quad and hex but I think it's time to move up to some…

Started by Darrell Burkey

2 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chapman

Camera Gimbal System

Hello Everone, After getting real comfortable flying I am now looking for a good camera gimble system. I see there are several versions out…

Started by Jason

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Hansel

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service