Aerial photography (1,693)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

apm v2

Hi can any one help on the apm v2 i go and connect it and i getremote host 127,0,0.1 and remote port 5760 then comes up with failed connect…

Started by jason champion

0 Jun 19, 2012

Looking for suggestions on a GoPro Hero 2, 2 axis camera mount with landing gear

Howdy, I'm looking for suggestionsfor a GoPro Hero 2 camera mount with 2 axis and landing gear. Will be slung under a DJI F450 and F550. Id…

Started by Alex

0 Jun 19, 2012

SteadiDrone - New drone manufacturer for RTF kits

Hey all! We've just launched our new SteadiDrone website, we are focusing on providing more affordable complete full RTF drone kits for aer…

Started by Duran - SteadiDrone

6 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Duran - SteadiDrone

what is the right quadrocopter

Hi, im 14 years old and am looking for a summer project. It must have a gps and be programmable, but also remote controlled. Does anyone ha…

Started by Rob Harries

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Rob Harries

Lifeguard UAV

With the advent of drones in everyday life quickly approaching, I like everyone else on this forum have been trying to brainstorm useful ap…

Started by Kevin Coleman

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Geoff

ArduCopter 3DR GoPro Mount

Anyone successfully mounted a GoPro to the bottom of the ArduCopter 3DR successfully that has minimal vibration, etc. Not as worried about…

Started by aspenlife

5 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Bertrand Duchiron

APM2

Hello I finally received my card APM2;) It was pretty fast, because I chose not mounted version. But, on the Wiki pages there anything that…

Started by Yves

7 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Bertrand Duchiron

Aerial Day and night time photography video with thermal infrared FLIR imaging M1D PTZ gimbal

I have been looking around for a small but good and rugged SUAS UAV gimbal camera ball that is REASONABLE ($50,000+ is out of my range) for…

Started by William Hutchins

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Vishal

My Veterans Tribute

I am donating this video to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park on Long Island NY.

Started by Global Aerial Media

4 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Global Aerial Media

Tri Copter Firmware

I have a KK Multicopter Black Board.... I built a Tricopter..... which firmware should I be using..... I want to be able to reverse the gyr…

Started by Christopher Loesch

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service