Aerial photography (1,856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best bixler fpv setup

What is the best set up for a fpv bixler? I want to start with a fpv camera and a gopro and then add avionics later.

Started by Justin Friedman

7 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Cala

Stitching Aerial Photos for 3D

Hi everyone, I would like to know what program could best be used to stitch Aerial Photos that have been taken in a sweeping grid together…

Started by SKYBORNE

18 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Tom Mahood

Heavy Lifting Hexacopter for Aerial Photography

Hello all, I am just beginning to get into multicopters and had a few rookie questions. I have been doing tons of research on this over the…

Started by Aaron Lauzier

7 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Luke Waters

UAS GPS embedded in Cannon Imagery

I am seeing plenty out there on cameras with GPS capability, but what if I have a camera with no GPS capability that I want like to have th…

Started by Joe Hupy

5 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Joe Hupy

TASE gimbals

This is my fourth post in this forum and im glad that people who uses forum are all really kind :)  and kudos to the ones that replied my…

Started by Lai Bo Liang

9 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Ryan Campbell

Adjust YAW Sensitivity

I am trying to shoot video, but the yaw is very sensitive on my Spektrum dx7s.  Do I need to adjust the radio, or MP?   I am sure there is…

Started by Daniel Estes

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

Camera trigger, again

Hi, I would like to know if there is a ready made solution for configuring the APM2.5 to take photos at fixed distance intervals, by using…

Started by brakar

19 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Dan Ho

Camera Trigger at waypoint

I am looking for some help getting my camera trigger (servo over the trigger) at a way point. I am using an APM 2.5 with 2.9.1b loaded and…

Started by new to drones

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Jimmy Prouty

Could you please give me some advice?

Hi to all UAV enthusiasts. I hope someone could help me or at least give me  some advice. I want to buy ( if it was that easy I wouldn't mi…

Started by Kerem Etes

14 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by andrew

Heavy Lift & High Altitude

Hi everyone.  I am wanting to build a hexcopter and need some assistance with motor and propeller selection.  Saving money is always a go…

Started by Dustin

6 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by andrew

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service