Aerial photography (1,718)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to downgrade the firmware???

Hi! The APMplanner´s features: APM planner 1.1.92 mav 0.9 ; firmware V2.6 I have got the APM1 and I wanted to reset all the parameters,…

Started by Luis Gómez-Rodulfo Szalay

0 Jul 10, 2012

Motors rpm difference after throttle calibration

Hi guys,I'm using a DJI wookong with turnigy AE-30A esc, altigator motors A3536After programming all escs with direct Rx-Esc connections, a…

Started by Alessio Pennatini

0 Jul 10, 2012

Roll and Pitch centering for camera servos

Hi, I have my DJI Hex flying finally and I started to play with the pitch and roll servos for my camera.  I have my servo arms centered wit…

Started by Jason

0 Jul 8, 2012

Geographic Coordinates from Taken Pictures

Hello! I'm newbie, but learned a lot just reading this and many others foruns. But, I still have doubt about the operation of UAVs for ima…

Started by ECODRONES

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Gisela & Joe Noci

CCD Camera Network Downlink?

I'm looking at the Prosilica High resolution CCDs and all of them are 802.3 or Firewire based. What can I use to connect the camera to for…

Started by Steve

9 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Steve

Measuring the pulse width of PPM signal

Hello all, I need some help regarding programming a microcontroller of family dsPIC33 in C. I have to measure pulse width of PPM signal rec…

Started by Rahul sharma

0 Jul 3, 2012

Camera Stab.

I have an aerial shoot planned for the UN tomorrow to be done with one of their hughes 500's so I thought that I would try one of my drone…

Started by Denny Rowland

0 Jul 2, 2012

Hexacopter

Hi everyone! I need help purchasing a Hexacopter! Basically  decided on a ArduCopter 3DR Hexa .   But I need help with OSD telemetry Long r…

Started by Ashley Belbin

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Ashley Belbin

Arducopter2 owners in Berlin with video capability

Hi, Is there anyone in the region of Berlin owning a ArduCopter2 with video capability's who would be interested in taking some shots of a…

Started by Rogier Postma

0 Jul 1, 2012

Optical Flow Sensor Problem and Solution

I recently purchased and installed the optical flow sensor on my quad.  During initial tests in CLI mode the optical flow sensor could not…

Started by Garrick Merrill

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Mie Must

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service