Aerial photography (1,664)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dataflash log paging

I've added a new DataFlash log packet type which is written during a new interrupt. I disabled all other logs for testing and noticed somet…

Started by alexander.s.farley

0 May 28, 2012

A successful APM aerial survey mission

On January 9 my partner, Gus Calderon and I, completed a successful aerial survey mission that covered abut 900 Meters by 650 Meters.  The…

Started by The Old Flyer

21 May 27, 2012
Reply by cjmccmd

How to reset Xtreambee?

I had a crash today and the xbee came off the board and then I mistakenly plunged it back into the board in revers so the power pins were f…

Started by John Campen

1 May 26, 2012
Reply by John Campen

radio

i want to to build my own quadcopter but i need to no how many channels do i need for my radio and what are the best motors to use.

Started by jason champion

0 May 26, 2012

In need of good gyro camera

Hey everyone, I'm building a drone for search and rescue use. Does anyone know of a good gyro stabilized camera that I could mount on the b…

Started by James Maxcy

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by James Maxcy

photogrammetry plannig tool

Mission Planner is useful to plan photogrammetry fly nowadays? Maybe future? To fly an area at regular strips, and make a photo at every s…

Started by Francisco

6 May 24, 2012
Reply by Francisco

POSTING VIDEO: Horyzon HD FPV Camera Unboxing, Setup and GoPro Comparison

When FoxTechFPV.com promised “The BEST 1080P Full HD FPV Camera in the World,” you had to know we were going to pick one up to test out. As…

Started by Lucidity

0 May 22, 2012

Better Optic clock clones?

Logitech has a mouse and keybaord combo that if reset while selecting inside a field will stay in the field and still switch with the appli…

Started by matthew c culver

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Store, type of shipping

Hello, Is it available USPS shipping or any other cheap one with tracking numbers ? Thanks

Started by Artem Chibeskov

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by biggerhammer

APM 2 compatability

I'm working on an UAV that will be using APM 2 and also some FPV OSD stuff. I was just wondering if there is any FPV/OSD system that works…

Started by Nate C

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service