Aerial photography (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cammera on amp 2.5

Hi everybody, I am a new member on DIY Drones and was looking at the amp 2.5. It says it can drive a pan camera. Witch camera should I use…

Started by Akul Gupta

0 Aug 12, 2012

3DR Radio configuration problem

OK the radio plugged into the USB port and the radio connected to the APM are both showing solid green LED's.  I guess that means they have…

Started by John OBrien

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by John OBrien

alps from above

http://www.dishonline.com/shows/423969-alps_from_above/videos/1103759-alps_from_above_103  found this show has very nice camera work  

Started by james sowell

0 Aug 12, 2012

DIY Drones Store, Item return

What is the process for returning a defective item to the DIY store? I have a week old (never flown) 3DR telemetry set, that I need to exch…

Started by Brett Horton

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Brett Horton

Prop Hanging with APM 1

I was obsessed by this - 'propeller hanging/hover'. Is it possible to get a common 3D airplane to prop hanging/hover by using APM1 Board wi…

Started by Muskal

0 Aug 9, 2012

USB and BEC plugged at the same time APM 2.0

Hi everybody! I need to calibrate the voltage sensor on APM 2.0 . To do so I need to be plugged through the USB but I need to connect the…

Started by Asaak

8 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Eddie Furey

'Pin Numbering' on APM 1 for programming

HI, I am using ArduPilot Mega (APM 1) board.  see a lot of pins (esp. 8 Input and 8 Output pins) on board. I am unable to find out the exac…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

0 Aug 8, 2012

Flying with windows console

Hey guys, I have just been thinking doing trying some stuff with the windows console. Did anyone try this? Is it possible to fly the ArduCo…

Started by flyer

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by flyer

Aerial Photography with Mavlink

A few days ago I ran across an article about Mavlink and the abilities of the APM 2.0 board. I'm wanting to pull the gps location of the co…

Started by UAV CLUB

0 Aug 6, 2012

FPV Kit?

Can anyone recommend a FPV kit that's safe to use with the APM 2 board?  I've been doing some research and there is so many components out…

Started by Dean Walker

3 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Eddie Furey

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service