Aerial photography (1,722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Octocopter - Flying a Red Epic Camera

I went down to Devon to spend a week with the legendary Simon Nibblett, a natural history unit cameraman who’s currently developing an Oc…

Started by Sebastian Solberg

0 Jul 14, 2012

MinimOSD with 3DR telemetry and APM 2

Hello, How can I connect my OSD with my telemetry at the same time.   There is not enough space as my APM1 to fold the pins.   Any help wi…

Started by Christiaan van Vollenstee

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by james sowell

APM2 : ESC drived by I2C

Hello  Is it possible to drive ESC by I2C output existing on APM2 board? are softs provided in Mission planner?  it would be very interesti…

Started by Coussirat Jacky

0 Jul 12, 2012

hex

HELP ...

Started by Peter Fonseca

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Kevin Schumacher

How to downgrade the firmware???

Hi! The APMplanner´s features: APM planner 1.1.92 mav 0.9 ; firmware V2.6 I have got the APM1 and I wanted to reset all the parameters,…

Started by Luis Gómez-Rodulfo Szalay

0 Jul 10, 2012

Motors rpm difference after throttle calibration

Hi guys,I'm using a DJI wookong with turnigy AE-30A esc, altigator motors A3536After programming all escs with direct Rx-Esc connections, a…

Started by Alessio Pennatini

0 Jul 10, 2012

Roll and Pitch centering for camera servos

Hi, I have my DJI Hex flying finally and I started to play with the pitch and roll servos for my camera.  I have my servo arms centered wit…

Started by Jason

0 Jul 8, 2012

Geographic Coordinates from Taken Pictures

Hello! I'm newbie, but learned a lot just reading this and many others foruns. But, I still have doubt about the operation of UAVs for ima…

Started by ECODRONES

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Gisela & Joe Noci

CCD Camera Network Downlink?

I'm looking at the Prosilica High resolution CCDs and all of them are 802.3 or Firewire based. What can I use to connect the camera to for…

Started by Steve

9 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Steve

Measuring the pulse width of PPM signal

Hello all, I need some help regarding programming a microcontroller of family dsPIC33 in C. I have to measure pulse width of PPM signal rec…

Started by Rahul sharma

0 Jul 3, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service