Aerial photography (1,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I test optic flow sensor?

Hi. I bought optic flow sensor, and I could read sensor values. And what's the next? how can I see my copter stabilize position? which opti…

Started by Hyon Lim

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Gerhard Siemons

CnC Machine Purchasing Ideas

So, the more I research this idea the more I want to do.  This avenue means me buying a "personal" CnC machine with a minimum of 3 axis. T…

Started by Chad Frazer

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

Magnetometer issue resolved!!!

Hello all, after many days and days of trying everything to get magnetometer working a success at last, my problem was magnetometer was 45…

Started by Marc

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Monroe Lee King Jr.

Crash Video

ok guys, testing hex with apm 1.xx switched in rtl and bang crash!! i am glad about two things: 1/ i put apm on some nice soft foam 2/ i bu…

Started by Marc

0 Mar 20, 2012

Mission Planner doesnt open properly

I have had a problem with Mission Planner for a while now that the main window doesn't open up but it opens in minimize to the tool bar. Th…

Started by John Campen

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by John Campen

DJI Z15 Zenmuse

Hi all, Was wondering if anyone has any insights into DJI Zenmuse. From all my research online the results look great. I was wondering how…

Started by Anish

0 Mar 18, 2012

Video Capture Question with USB Device?

Hi! Newb here, I am flying with Quad and just got my basic FPV gear from RangeVideo. My question is about suggestions for software to view…

Started by HangerRat

7 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Don Fiedler

VTOL Calculation

Please help me out this issue. I need the guide lines for designing a VTOL aircraft. 

Started by anvith

17 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Brad Hughey

CHDK

I would like to use CHDK to trigger my camera from APM2. APM2 must then be abe to output 5v linear current on and of. Ideally by starting a…

Started by brakar

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by brakar

Photography and Flying

Who does photography in addition to flying and what camera's do you use?

Started by Karla Jean Fripp

14 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by bcrow

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service