Aerial photography (1,640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Theory, some say my Hexacopter can't get it up!

This video that I made tells my story.  The story of a newbie!    http://youtu.be/b3QAclP-pW8

Started by James Dinh

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by James Dinh

3DR RadioTelemetry Kit-915 Mhz windows 7

I need help!Windows 7 does not recognize the 3Dr radiothere are not one port it to drive?

Started by Szabó József

0 May 14, 2012

GoPro 3DR options

I have a 3DR Quad and a GoPro that I want a 2-axis mount for.  Does anyone else have this frame & camera combination and found a good m…

Started by Garrick Merrill

10 May 13, 2012
Reply by Joe Bourguignon

APM Planner error 1.1.84

Hi! This bug, or I am I doing something wrong? 

Started by Szabó József

6 May 13, 2012
Reply by Szabó József

stabilized mode very slow

Hi! Can you help someone ? Radio and telemetry in I gave, and I do not know to set the stabilized mode moves very slowly, because the servo…

Started by Szabó József

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Szabó József

one motor on arducopter starts late

I put in a new plush 30 esc. It arms with the others and spins, but it starts up a little later and does not spin at all in the cli motor t…

Started by dan mcilmoyle

0 May 11, 2012

cannot start motors on HEX w/APM1

I had given up on this whole project because the motors keep refusing to arm necessitating me to reprogrammeEACH TIME,but now the arming LE…

Started by Grahame Harvey

6 May 10, 2012
Reply by Grahame Harvey

GoPro Mount Manual ?

Hi there   is there any manual how to put together the j-Drones GoPro 2 Axis Mount ?     thx !

Started by LAIC

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by Joe Bourguignon

Heavy Standard Frame settings

got a standard Quad Frame with Go-Pro Cam Mount and larger battery. It Flyes well and stable but it's impossible to loiter because when i s…

Started by LAIC

0 May 10, 2012

Lets Talk Cameras...

Although I don't want to trivialize the many other aspects of 'drones', they are essentially flying platforms to which we intend to mount a…

Started by James Pollock

4 May 7, 2012
Reply by John Moore

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service