Aerial photography (1,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad or Hex to lift 18oz camera at 7500 MSL?

Hi guys, New to this but have been doing a lot of reading.  I want to buy the 3DR quad or Hexa.  Main purpose is aerial photos. I live in…

Started by Bill Salopek

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Salopek

Please!! Somebody, just a simple question I really need an answer to that would making flying my x8 so much easier!

All I want to do is change the HUD attitude display to show above ground level alt instead of altitude above sea level. Is this not possibl…

Started by John

4 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by John

Rate Imax

Hi, can somebody explain me more detailed the Imax Values? Well the AC2 Tuning guide says it is the maximum amount of Rate_I  can build u…

Started by Flo

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Flo

What camera to go for and how to remote oparate ?

Looking at adding still photography to my Multirotor but dont know what camera to go for. I have seen that some of the canon cameras have t…

Started by Darren Stan Oakley

12 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Darren Stan Oakley

Why do I have wobbly strips in my video?

Hi all, I've been using a HoryzonHD camera for FPV and aerial HD video. All of my video recordings have a weird wobble to them, although I…

Started by Aaron Curtis

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Bill Salopek

"This is for everyone." In need of sample data: raw gps/attitude APM2 log file and downward-facing images or video (preferably a GoPro HD Hero 2)

The title says it all. I'm working on an open source mapping and analysis software and I need two different sample data: The raw log file…

Started by Archan Luhar

32 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Dries Raymaekers

APM 2.5 protection case. A suggestion

Hi, just read over your info, that an injection mold for the plastic case for the new APM board is ready. I have a suggestion: Could you th…

Started by Bernardo

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Dennis Baldwin

Miniature video camera DVR with TV-out

Hi all   It seems that there is a great lack of small and light solutions to capturing video from fpv and uav flights. I've been doing a lo…

Started by Cronselaar

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Roger Ronald

Self Leveling Camera with APM2

Hello, I am looking for help to program a self-leveling camera mount using servos such as demonstrated in this video... http://www.youtube

Started by GearType

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Boston UAV

uav cameras

Im kinda new art this and i have a quad-copter i am curtly building i what to be able to fly via live feed while possibly recording any sug…

Started by trey harvison

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Carl Campbell

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service