Aerial photography (1,895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMC5843 - Triple Axis Magnetometer Instructions

Can you please tell me where to find the instructions for the HMC5843 - Triple Axis Magnetometer   How to set the voltage jumpers, I2C addr…

Started by AVS

8 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by AVS

Noob AP question image patching

I haven't done any AP stuff yet, can someone tell me what software to use??   I have a keychain camera that shoots 720p video.  I intende…

Started by Tim McMahan

6 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by David Low

T3

MicroPilot Users Group Ning

Well since the wind is too strong to fly today I thought I would do something constructive. I have been hearing quite a few mutterings rega…

Started by Rory Paul

2 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Rory Paul

T3

MicroPilot 3rd Party Flight Planning Tool

MicroPilot Users   There is some great news. The new owners of Lentsika have informed me that the new version of the product is now ready…

Started by Rory Paul

5 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Gary Mortimer

XYZ horizon sensor

Any idea when these sensors will be in stock?  My high school students are building a drone, and they're running out of time.  They need to…

Started by Raymond Quintana

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Ken

ardupilot code 2.5 and GPSemulator.exe

hello evrybody, tested GPXemulator.exe and code ardupilot 2.5.I wanted to give the responsability the code ardupilot 2.5 to test a simula…

Started by DODY

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Jason Short

QuadPower QuadCopter Project

Hey guys,   I have been posting a lot in the RC Groups forum for a while now.  Unfortunately, I haven't spent much time on DIY drones.  I w…

Started by S11D336B

33 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

Price difference between ublox receivers?

I was just looking around at the procerus website and was just wondering why their ublox gps receivers are so much more expensive ($325) th…

Started by Alex

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by David Ankers

Catapult launch systems.

Hi guys,   I've a question: its just that most of the UAVs which are catapult launched are pusher configurations. Is there any particular r…

Started by Subashish Sasmal

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Doug Weibel

Which cameras to use ?I need to find out what the best camera would be to use that will give us the best pictures at 300mts or 1000feet above take off point .

Started by Anthony Leroux

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Michal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service