Aerial photography (1,888)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Price difference between ublox receivers?

I was just looking around at the procerus website and was just wondering why their ublox gps receivers are so much more expensive ($325) th…

Started by Alex

4 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by David Ankers

Catapult launch systems.

Hi guys,   I've a question: its just that most of the UAVs which are catapult launched are pusher configurations. Is there any particular r…

Started by Subashish Sasmal

10 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Doug Weibel

Which cameras to use ?I need to find out what the best camera would be to use that will give us the best pictures at 300mts or 1000feet above take off point .

Started by Anthony Leroux

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Michal

The Micropilot or AttoPilot route?

Hi Guys, First of all, I think this website is great! I've been checking it daily for the last month or so.  I would like to get involved…

Started by Peter Verwoerd

9 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Rory Paul

Photo UAV

I had an idea that I would like to build a UAV that is made just for taking aerial photos perhaps even just directly below the plane. So I…

Started by Wayne

13 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Wayne

Ardupilot & Arduimu with code 2.5, it works

Hello, here is a version 2.5 using the IMU not the optical sensor and a GPS uBlox.   At the same time I solved the problem of checksum that…

Started by Yves Gohy

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Yves Gohy

FAA Regulations for UAVs

The FAA website is very difficult to navigate, even for someone experienced in legal research. Does anyone know where the definitions for U…

Started by Andrew Gaiennie

4 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Patrick Egan

Kahlman Questions...

There is so much about Kalman filters in the past and how much better they are at reducing noise in a system. I have seen some basic equati…

Started by Daniel NIkolov

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Jamie Ahmed

UAV Flight Engineer Wanted

We are looking for a long time RC guy with lots of UAV flight and tuning experience to lead our internal and customer facing flight program…

Started by Reed Christiansen

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Gary Mortimer

aerial camera

hey guys, i was wondering if i should add a static camera under the wing or to make a pan/tilt cam .  if i do do a pan/tilt cam, then would…

Started by Zane the brain

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Zane the brain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service