Aerial photography (1,859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heating up

Hi Everyone I have the new Ardupilot with Shield. When I plug my ESC into it - it gets hot. The ESC gets really hot and also the Ardupilot…

Started by Tony

6 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Tony

NEW:Video/Camera switcher available - need beta testers

Phoenix Flight Systems is proud to present the first video/camera switcher unit specifically designed for small UAV use. We have gone throu…

Started by Noth666

4 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by sid

Video Camera Transmitter Recommends?

I've been researching for a while on attaching a video camera to my model plane to be able to fly and control with a first-person view via…

Started by Tommy W

2 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

2-way Com with Aurdu with GPS and in auto

I have just perfected (finally got to work) a method for sending data up to the plane while in auto and without missing a GPS frame. I've b…

Started by Greg Fletcher

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Buy Blimp

Hi Everyone, Anybody wish to sell old Blimp indoor or outdoor. I need to buy for my training. Thanks Deen

Started by Deen

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Deen

Labview runtime : Help !!!

Hello, I need your help! Some weeks ago, I installed successfully Labview runtime. But now I cannot launch it anymore !!! I don't now ho…

Started by CLT

4 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by CLT

What is the Ferrari of FPV set ups?

Hi there all. I totally know that I, as always, am running before I can walk, however, for now this is an information exercise as I wish to…

Started by latin105fm

15 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sgt Ric

ardu software for gps auto pilot on diy

can someone give the link to ardu software for gps auto pilot that is located on diy drones?

Started by jim shirkey

4 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Dr Mike Black

UAV for Maritime Research and Observation

Hi All, First post and do not know a lot about UAV. We are busy with a research and conservation project on Whale Sharks and Giant Manta…

Started by Nic Rasbanov

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by James Harwood

T3

Autopliot / IMU Placement

I was wondering how important is it to place the IMU close to the CG of the airframe. I have been using an FMA CoPilot and I do not recall…

Started by Rory Paul

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Ryan Beall

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service