Aerial photography (1,895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cheap Lightweight Camera Mount

Look up on ebay " Keychain Camera" they are a cheap, lightweight small great video camera to mount on your R/C Plane, or whatever. I mounte…

Started by Dave Libby

2 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by bGatti

Need a news or another info about non-military using of UAVs or FPv planes.

Hello! can you help me to find any news or information about non-military use of UAVs or FPV planes or helicopters? medical or postal del…

Started by Obormot

2 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Doug Connell

Xmas list help!

What should I put on my Xmas list the UAV v2 Development Platform from spark fun or the ArduIMU+ V2 (Flat) No High-Pass Filter from diydron…

Started by Matthew M

10 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

VholdR's CONTOUR HD Aerial Test

This is the first wearable 1080p HD video camera. At 123 grams it's a little heavy, but the video quality is amazing! I shot this footage o…

Started by Toby Stein

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Toby Stein

Sony Webbie with Magnetic Lens

Recently there was quite a bit of discussion about the Sony Webbie camera and the addition of the magnetic lens attachment. Has anyone had…

Started by Doug Connell

5 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Morli

Help with wiring Sony 1/3" CCD color board camera

Can you tell me which wire is which? On the big one, I think red is 12V, the black next to it is Ground, and the other black is Video Gr…

Started by Tom in NOVA

4 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by S B

Heating up

Hi Everyone I have the new Ardupilot with Shield. When I plug my ESC into it - it gets hot. The ESC gets really hot and also the Ardupilot…

Started by Tony

6 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Tony

NEW:Video/Camera switcher available - need beta testers

Phoenix Flight Systems is proud to present the first video/camera switcher unit specifically designed for small UAV use. We have gone throu…

Started by Noth666

4 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by sid

Video Camera Transmitter Recommends?

I've been researching for a while on attaching a video camera to my model plane to be able to fly and control with a first-person view via…

Started by Tommy W

2 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

2-way Com with Aurdu with GPS and in auto

I have just perfected (finally got to work) a method for sending data up to the plane while in auto and without missing a GPS frame. I've b…

Started by Greg Fletcher

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service