Aerial photography (1,881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardupilot timer-based action

I would like to add some simple functionality to my autopilot, chiefly a signal sent every 10 seconds or so to fire a small camera. After l…

Started by Kyle Sanders

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Kyle Sanders

Autopilot needed

I am looking for a complete system which would give me autopilot capablities on my Easy Star.

Started by Mark Payne

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mark Payne

Highly Custom Scenario

Hello, I am extremely new to this site. My situation is that I am in the middle of rehabilitating a Golden Eagle. I walk around with the ea…

Started by Toby

1 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Reto

I have a list of criteria. Hoping someone can point me in the correct direction.

I have a friend that would like to monitor his land from the air. He owns a ranch in the middle of the high desert. Here is our criteria fo…

Started by GTHill

20 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Cody Lewis

Hexpert Systems Prism IR Trigger alternative ?

http://www.hexpertsystems.com/prism/index.html Now their shop is closed. I'm looking for the alternatives ? I don't choose the camera ye…

Started by Raytrace Nomad

3 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Raytrace Nomad

Where to start ?

I'm interestted in Aerial Photography and Autonomous systems' but i'm so newbie. Could you offter any roadmap for starting point ? Now i'…

Started by Raytrace Nomad

10 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Raytrace Nomad

DIY UAV system for aerial photo

I am running a GIS company in Malaysia, I plan to invest in a RC that can fly autonomously, taking hi-res vertical aerial pic of min. 1mile…

Started by Ismail Ibrahim

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Ismail Ibrahim

ir remote capable cameras/ question on FMA FS8 co-pilot

Hi I was wondering what some good relitively inexpensive digital cameras that can work with the prism camera chip. Also, the co-pilot is a…

Started by John C

3 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Chris Anderson

Eye-Fi Card for real-time air photo

Has anyone looked into using an EYE-Fi SD card in their camera for real-time downloads? I wonder what the effective range would be ? http:…

Started by mapster

1 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by Chris Anderson

remote controlled helicopter cameraship

I'm designing a remote controlled helicopter cameraship for commercial work and would like to know if it's possible to extend the range of…

Started by Tim

1 Jan 3, 2008
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service