Aerial photography (1,769)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low cost hyperspectral imager

Hi,  Interested to see if there would be interest for a low cost hyperspectral imager (N bands) lightweight sub 300gr with a spatial resol…

Started by RaptorUAS MD

29 Aug 25
Reply by Cala

RTK solutions

I am using APM and CHDK with a SX260 to do mapping.  I have had reasonable success but would like to improve my output.  3 issues: 1. I am…

Started by Kevin Doney

3 Aug 25
Reply by Paulo Neves

UAV Camera

Hello All, I{m new in this Forum and I trying ti fin the best UAV option for a Camera. It will be mounted in a Plane and I’m looking for an…

Started by juan Carlos

0 Aug 25

Aerial Photo Drone

Hi everyone, After learning to fly I want a really good photo./video. 4k gopro drone. I refuse to get a DJI. Every blog, mag., etc recommen…

Started by Marco deOliveira

10 Aug 23
Reply by Gary McCray

has anyone used a marketplace to find commercial work to monetize their drone investment?

Hey guys, i am working on a business idea to help connect commercial drone pilots to industries that require their services. Has anyone use…

Started by Robert DeSoto

0 Aug 19

Thermal Camera - Aerial Mapping

Hi everyone how has same knowledge about thermal cameras I am geo-scientist and is interested in doing Thermal Mapping with my Skywalker 18…

Started by Jaco

9 Aug 19
Reply by David

Heavy lift octocopter for DSLR, using pixhawk, could you verify that everything is fine?

Toward the end of this year, I will be building an octocopter for someone. I want to use pixhawk as it is the most advanced of all FCs. I…

Started by ishfaaq jhaumeer

0 Aug 16

Mapping plane frame

I used to fly with nex5 on x-uav talon and canon s100 on skywalker 1900, but as i decided to renew airframes, found out that none of them a…

Started by Oleksii Svyryd

49 Aug 9
Reply by Pascal P.

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal

I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro s…

Started by DanM

2 Aug 6
Reply by Eric

High speed after change to auto mode on airplane with pixhawk .

Hello, I have problem with my plane, when I change to auto mode. He goes to right direction, but I used DO_CHANGE_SPEED to 12m/s and nothin…

Started by Grazziani Resende

0 Aug 4

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service