Aerial photography (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[Aerial Mapping] What is best Sony Nex 5 setting for Aerial Mapping mission?

Dear All, I was using Cannon S100 previously for mapping purpose with CHDK, 1/2000 shutter speed, IS turned off and focus set to Infinity b…

Started by Waladi

66 Oct 4
Reply by IronDOME

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

32 Oct 3
Reply by crys marye

Android APP to flight plan in retangular areas

Android app for creating flight plans for mapping rectangular areas. After flight plan generation, the results can be exported to DroidPlan…

Started by Lenildo Santos da Silva

1 Sep 30
Reply by Alanein Jank

FLIR Tau 640 Camera

Not sure where to post this but I have a FLIR tau 2 640 with a 35mm lens laying around. Anyone interested in buying it? Where should I try…

Started by Sean Whitney

2 Sep 27
Reply by Sean Whitney

Open Drone Map alternative

Hi I am looking for an open source option to stitch aerial data (into orthomosaics, point clouds and DEMs) I have noticed that OpenDroneMa…

Started by Benjamin Meltzer

0 Sep 27

Wifi FPV

Has anyone used a long range wifi connection to fly FPV, showing live video and telemetry feed? heres a lan card I was thinking abouthttp:/…

Started by conor Dal

11 Sep 19
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

3D Mapping special mission planning option - help

Hello, As 3D mapping using cameras which aren't aiming "90 degrees to the ground" (NADIR), say, aiming 45 degrees down, (so the fronts of b…

Started by Ori C

0 Sep 14

CAM_TRIGG_DIST not appearing in the Full Parameters list

I was going through this tutorial and got the camera going etc. But on the step where i setup the CAM_TRIGG_DIST in the Full Parameters lis…

Started by Agriavionics

0 Sep 10

Should I use a drone to 3D scan a skate park for my video game?

Hello DIY Drones folks, I'm new here! Hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I think I have an interesting question for you: What's the…

Started by Dennis A Crow ☢

0 Sep 9

Video with Gimbal Shaky

Hi, I have a custom built F450 frame with a Pixhawk to which I have attached the famous great cheap Goodluckbuy gimbal (the 70$ one with S…

Started by rrayden

7 Sep 3
Reply by David Boulanger

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service