Aerial photography (1,636)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still Image Wireless Transfer

Hi Everyone-  I am an oceanographer and I am using a ship-tethered aerostat to acquire imagery of the ocean. I have a Canon EOS 5DSR mounte…

Started by Dan Carlson

0 Nov 18

Which camera to use on my drone?

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a personal project. This project involves a drone which is capable of flying a route by itself an…

Started by Otto Pekel

0 Nov 17

'log file problem' for Geo Ref Images

I've got some problems on Geo-tagging the pictures. it could not load my log file. i use pixhawk with AP3.0.3. i checked log file and there…

Started by SUN Jingxuan

2 Nov 15
Reply by SUN Jingxuan

Selling EVERYTHING!! Drones, Radios, Batteries, Charger, Power Supply, Spare Motors/Props, Etc.

Hey guys. Started an aerial cinematography business in February, got trigger happy, and bought too many different setups for my own good. W…

Started by Skytilt Films

0 Nov 13

Trimble Bussiness Center .jxl creation for any georferenced pictures

Hello, I was wondering if anyone may have a script or program that can create .jxl files (basically a text file) of georeferenced pictures…

Started by Kabonski

1 Nov 13
Reply by Kabonski

Quad Copter Camera

Hi I am new to drone building and programming. I want to have the camera footage transmit onto a screen on the controller. I also want to h…

Started by Ryan Clinch

0 Nov 12

Using the serial output for controlling an alexmos gimbal

The wiki provides no information on setting up and using an alexmos gimbal with serial output. I have a gimbal that I can control with serv…

Started by Jason Franciosa

0 Nov 11

Some one who knows please tells me.

Hi  Some one who knows please tells me. In the field, there are 24 photos taken by a airplane UAV Ravee. However,the software can capture f…

Started by Dancivil

0 Nov 10

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

30 Nov 10
Reply by DirtCreature

Is the Solo good for mapping and surveying ?

Hey all, I'm looking for a multicopter to do some mapping & surveying missions. First I've wanted to buy an Iris+, but I've contacted…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

4 Nov 10
Reply by Arnaud Vandecasteele

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service