Aerial photography (1,660)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any other camera other then a Go Pro for live view for the Iris+ from 3DR

Will the Firefly6s work in place of the Go Pro?

Started by Mike Hazen

0 Feb 2

Visual Tracking Gimbal Control

Hey peeps, So I've been playing around with drone videography lately, find it really hard to film stuff while controlling the camera gimbal…

Started by Yan Ma

35 Feb 2
Reply by Drone-University.com

Durable reliable aerial videography drone. DIY FPV GPS MULTICOPTER PIXHAWK 2.4.6

Hello, I am Felix from Italy. My brother is a professional filmmaker but doesn’t believe in me to build him a professional drone. I for my…

Started by Felix Drash

1 Feb 2
Reply by Felix Drash

How to integrate multiple PiCam Spy with PixHawk Mini?

My goal is to built a very small, lightweight drone but with multiple modest resolution (~5MP) cameras. I'm looking at using the PixHawk Mi…

Started by Andy Ford

0 Feb 2

My first flight! Tell me your thoughts!

Hi guys! This was my first flight, ok 3rd but nothing serious before this one. https://youtu.be/sZaapbKuFi4 Tell me your thoughts! How can…

Started by ShoopkoTube

14 Feb 1
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Mapping Drone Rookie - triggering the shutter

I've been working on our new Iris+ that will be used with a Canon S110 to run mapping missions for us. I have purchased a USB trigger cable…

Started by Jason Schmidt

2 Feb 1
Reply by Jason Schmidt

Skywalker AP drone

I've been using my  Skywalker AP setup for the past 3 years and it's been working quite well. My Skywalker is combination of a Hobby King f…

Started by Larry Baraniuk

6 Feb 1
Reply by Larry Baraniuk

Best aerial photography drone for CAD$250

I was looking into building a drone, but decided it probably best that I don't given that I have next to no experience with this kind of th…

Started by Donovan Silver

0 Jan 31

Yuneec q500 4k vs Phantom 3 - filming real estate

Hello.  I've kinda decided on getting the Yuneec q500 because it comes with the case and also the handheld device (which I'll need for insi…

Started by Paul Archer

4 Jan 31
Reply by Paul Archer

Agisoft issues

I have a 40-acre field that I would like to map every week using the same flight path. The flight last week went great and Agisoft stitched…

Started by Eric Coronel

7 Jan 30
Reply by Larry Baraniuk

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service