Aerial photography (1,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GoPro remote triggering

Has anyone figured out how to use the APM to trigger a GoPro? I want to trigger it in still mode, or be able to start and stop the video. I…

Started by Tom Boutain

4 22 hours ago
Reply by Rick McEwen

Taking aerial pictures with the mission planner grid functionnality

Hey guys, I'm trying to understand how to use the grid functionality in the mission planner software. As it's a new feature, there is not…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

10 22 hours ago
Reply by Rick McEwen

Arducopter Camera Trigger Questions

So I have been mapping happily with Arduplane and Pixhawk, but now I want to take photos from a multirotor. I have set up an APM 2.6 to the…

Started by ausdroid

1 23 hours ago
Reply by Rick McEwen

Chdk remote control probelms

Hi I'm trying to performing geotagging photo in MP on my UAV (x8) using a  Home made  chdk cable for canon (A470) i Use chdk  1.2 with a  s…

Started by Andrea F

1 23 hours ago
Reply by Walter Wing

Build a Camera-Pixhawk integration cable - Iris+ Mapping

I am almost ready to test this rig (see pics) but I do NOT have a cable to go to the Canon S100 into the PixHawk. I have some wiring from a…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

7 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Best Drone for Aerial Photography, but Specifically for 3D Surfaces

Greetings DIY Drone members, I am new to this website, and therefore if I am posting this in the wrong place or anything like that, please…

Started by Nicholas C Brewer

6 yesterday
Reply by Carl Boler

Fetch Maps in Mission Planner

HI, I've VERY new to this and feel that I"m a little over my head but I am learning everyday. My aim is to do mapping with the 3DRobotic X8…

Started by Carl Boler

0 yesterday

Canon SX260 vs GoPro with Flat Lense & NDVI

OK, so I am ready to purchase the IRIS+ and start doing some small scale mapping.  Thank-you to everyone who suggested some DIY kits, but I…

Started by Global_Saffer

8 yesterday
Reply by Marc Cretten

Ricoh GR for aerial photography

I want to adapt a Ricoh GR for aerial photography, and was wondering if anyone had already used this camera? Ideally I'd like to be able to…

Started by Jonathan Bowles

5 on Monday
Reply by Jonathan Bowles

Purchase Quality Biometric Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Residence Permits

We are the best producers of quality documents,With over 12million of our documents circulating over the world.We offer only original high-…

Started by peryherison

0 on Monday

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service