Aerial photography (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need your help!

I've entered a video contest. Please follow the link below and click vote on the bottom right under the image. I need your support fellow d…

Started by Rich Formica

0 Aug 21

Motors-propellers combination for my configuration

I bought a 3dr quad kit last year and everythng goes well, but I would like to ask some questions. Hope you can help me. I would like to u…

Started by Carlos S

2 Aug 21
Reply by Carlos S

Affordable 3D Laser Scanner for Drones - Available Now

Our campaign is on Kickstarter now: Affordable 3D Laser Scanner for Drones and Ground Vehicles. Please check it out at http://kck.st/1hKDzw

Started by Naeem Ahmed

0 Aug 20

Servo with IR-Lock Pixy Cam help?

I have developed this pan and tilt gimble. It is an attempt to track IR light beacon in unison with the gopro. I have seen it done but am h…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

0 Aug 20

Permit to Fly Drone for Aerial Photography business

I know I need to get a permit to fly drone for aerial photography business. Can anyone point me to the permit application requirement? Do I…

Started by Skymata

19 Aug 20
Reply by jay letendre

An affordable digital FPV using COFDM modulation is released now.

Hello guys, About digital fpv, some effort tried to use wifi to approach fpv. But as you know, the performance will degrade when the UAVs f…

Started by Benny Chen

7 Aug 19
Reply by Kevin Baxter

JumpDrone — Aerial 3D Footage in All Directions

Hi drone enthusiasts,   My name is Will, and I’m part of a small startup called 2H2, where we’ve found something that will take aerial vide…

Started by Will Hayden

0 Aug 19

Super Simple Gimbal

This was posted over at RCG, the OP crezzee was not not interested in starting another discussion here but I think he came up with a bril…

Started by Brent

41 Aug 18
Reply by Ron LaBorde

CAM-Messages missing

Hi everyone! I have a fixed wing with a pixhawk (arduplane ver 3.2.0) and a sony alpha 6000 triggered by wire.Last weekend I flown a photog…

Started by Carlos Diaz

0 Aug 18

Auto-tracking gimbal for aerial action shots.

Hi guys, I'm Neil - thanks a lot for reading my post! I hope some of you out there are as obsessed with aerial filming as I am because I wa…

Started by Neil Mathew

1 Aug 18
Reply by Neil Mathew

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service