Aerial photography (1,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Capturing different wavelengths with a Canon camera...is it possible?

Hello, I'm looking to map eel-grass with my UAS, but need to be able to capture certain wavelengths to differentiate between it and other f…

Started by Josh

1 on Friday
Reply by Ned Horning

Connecting Teradek to 3-axis Gimal

Has anyone figured out how to configure a Teradek onto a 3-axis gimbal (ZenMuse) to allow full rotation and not just use an hdmi cable that…

Started by Kevin Sawicki

1 on Friday
Reply by Teddy Edward

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

20 on Friday
Reply by Charosenz

HIFLY Smart 3 Axis Gopro Gimbal Brushless

Does anyone have any instructions on how to use one of these? They seem to be very limited on information for this. HIFLY Smart 3 Axis Go…

Started by Brad Roekle

0 Apr 10

Suggestions for Fire dept. looking to test Drone for use on fire ground or HazMat.

Hello, I'm trying to get our dept. to use drones but the price tag of military grade stuff is hard to justify.  What can you recommend that…

Started by Jason Cunningham

10 Apr 10
Reply by Andre K.

Agisoft Photoscan vs Pix4uav

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using the different types of image processing software. I'm particularly interested in…

Started by Mark Brown

12 Apr 9
Reply by Salad Dodger

Triggering a Camera: APM or Arduino

Hi Guys, A quick question. Has anyone programmed APM for a camera trigger? Basically, I need to send out +5V when camera must trigger for…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

20 Apr 9
Reply by adam bazley

Formula for determining resolution (cm/pix)?

Im trying to determine the resolution of my camera for mapping. Its 12.1mp, flight altitude is 320 feet. I have this chart for a 10mp camer…

Started by Matt Gunn

6 Apr 9
Reply by Jason Best

RCTIMER Legacy 3 axis brushless gimbal

Hi, i have just bought one of these, for use on my F800-R, has anybody had any experience with this gimbal in the air? i can find lots of h…

Started by Colin Gresty

0 Apr 9

IR cameras

Has anyone used an IR camera on their UAV platform? I've looked at a gimbal IR camera from Procerus which looks like it may work but I'm un…

Started by Colby sts

6 Apr 7
Reply by Uttam pudasaini

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service