Aerial photography (1,701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Integrated 3D Visualization: Drones, Photogrammétry Tied To 3D Printing

France-based company Drones Imaging integrates UAV imagery with 3D printer technology. Based on photogrammetric approaches, the integration…

Started by Drones Imaging

0 on Sunday

Guidance for a New project

Hello, I am looking to buy/build a drone firstly for enjoyment but also with a plan in mind of using photogrammetry to map land to create a…

Started by Chris Gorvett

0 Oct 25

Using Adobe Warp to Smooth Aerial Video

I just started using Adobe Warp to smooth out my aerial video and am impressed with the results.  Don't know why I wasn't using it before,…

Started by Max Becker

2 Oct 24
Reply by Max Becker

Anyone sharing photos ?

Hi, I would want to evaluate some software solution to create orthophotos, any of you can share some (small) set of nadir aerial pictures…

Started by Pascal P.

0 Oct 23

[Aerial Mapping] What is best Sony Nex 5 setting for Aerial Mapping mission?

Dear All, I was using Cannon S100 previously for mapping purpose with CHDK, 1/2000 shutter speed, IS turned off and focus set to Infinity b…

Started by Waladi

29 Oct 23
Reply by David Locascio

Suggestions for Fire dept. looking to test Drone for use on fire ground or HazMat.

Hello, I'm trying to get our dept. to use drones but the price tag of military grade stuff is hard to justify.  What can you recommend that…

Started by Jason Cunningham

12 Oct 21
Reply by Jason Cunningham

Camera triggering message through telemetry?

Hi all, I use APM:Copter and the newer beta firmware to take advantage of geographical distance camera triggering. Did a test some days ago…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

10 Oct 21
Reply by Thomas Hanusch

hot Shoe diagrams or wireing outputs.

Im currently using a Nokon CoolPx A. It worked beatifully until very derty landing did it in. Now im traing to use a Samsung NX 300. I need…

Started by Fortunato G-Zuazua

0 Oct 20

Mounting a S100 cannon camera on my drone

I just bought a s100 cannon camera for doing field mapping and NDVI mapping and I'm trying to figure out how to mount it to my multi copter…

Started by Corey O

21 Oct 20
Reply by Nadia Spitilli

Drones in Iceland

Hi guys.I'm looking for people or companies in Iceland experienced with aerial photography. I will be grateful for any kind of recommendati…

Started by Michał Jaskulski

1 Oct 19
Reply by Tryggvi Stefánsson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service