Aerial photography (1,726)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing Phantom 4 camera

Hi all, I have recently upgraded to the phantom 4 and was interested in changing the camera out for an NDVI (vegetation index) capable pay…

Started by Brandon

0 May 18

Two Cameras one Drone

Hello, Im looking to mount 2 cameras on a multi rotor platform. I would like them to trigger at the same time.  I was looking to use pixha…

Started by kurt

2 May 18
Reply by kurt

Can't trigger my Canon S100 from Pixhawk :/

Hi All, I have been trying to get my Iris+'s Pixhawk to trigger my Canon S100.  I have been following the Tuffwing instructions, but with…

Started by Byron Will-Noel

6 May 18
Reply by r4space

Issue with Pixhawk - GentwireUSB2 - CanonS100/CHDK chain

Guys, does anybody is using Pixhawk for controlling Canon/CHDK camera via GentwireUSB2 cable? I have a plane with Pixhawk and I want to con…

Started by Radovan Breuss

0 May 18

Outer Banks, NC aerial footage compilation

My wife and I recently took a trip from Boston down to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and spent a week relaxing on the wonderful beaches…

Started by Oliver

1 May 17
Reply by Oliver

Coast Aerial Video

Hey guys! Check out this aerial video I produced from a trip to California plus some other fun stuff in Utah: I'd love to hear feedback!

Started by Ben

0 May 17

Companion Computer Geotagging

So I recently set up a quad using (similar to) @Patrick Duffy's long-range wifi system.  So basically a Raspberry Pi running MAVProxy actin…

Started by L Michael

1 May 12
Reply by Waladi

Need help: Yaw-Gimbal for mapping plane

Dear All, I need your Help. What I want to do is I want to adapt a gimbal (servo) which only steers the yaw heading of the kamera to a com…

Started by Andreas

3 May 10
Reply by Andreas

Camera for my drone

i have the U818a, the camera is okay, can be better. Wondering, if i change the lens to an Lg G4 lens, would the picture/video come out in…

Started by Mark Smith

1 May 7
Reply by Gregor

UAV Pilots Wanted

Hi.  I'm looking for an experienced UAV pilot that can gather NDVI data in La Honda, California in San Mateo county, on a weekly basis.  Yo…

Started by David Baeza

1 May 6
Reply by Wesley Mendoza

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service