Aerial photography (1,606)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Laser scanning from a UAV

Thought you guys might find this interesting...

Started by Robert Wells

1 Jul 25
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

Mapping using real-time stitching

Hello Can anyone tell me if there is a reliable alternative to Dronedeploy for use with APM or Pixhawk in the UK? Dronedeploy no longer sup…

Started by Eddie W

1 Jul 25
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

Photogrammetry Workstation/Server

Hi everyone, Is anyone doing multi-processor processing of aerial imagery on Pix4D or other software? I would like to up our processing ca…

Started by David Locascio

11 Jul 24
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

Natural Language Commands to control your drone #NLP

Hi, I go for ALC Natural Language Processing Conference 2015 Beijing with some papers on Natural Language Commands to control a drone - Voi…

Started by Darius Jack

0 Jul 23

T3

Why is the Canon S100's rate crippled?

Hi, quick question.  The Canon S100 is capable of 2 pictures per second just by pressing the shutter button.  So when running 3DR's CHDK sc…

Started by Stephen Gienow

1 Jul 23
Reply by Walter Wing

Geo tagging aerial film footage.

Hi. It's my first post & discussion starting. Sorry if it's not the proper way.What i'm looking for is to film downwards with my drone…

Started by R.E.R.

6 Jul 23
Reply by R.E.R.

NMEA sentences from APM 2.6-ublox GPS to Tetracam ADC Lite camera

Hello, I want to get GPS position for each image I take with Tetracam ADC Lite camera without having to analyze the log file after each fl…

Started by E_Luna

6 Jul 23
Reply by David

Best Drone for Aerial Photography, but Specifically for 3D Surfaces

Greetings DIY Drone members, I am new to this website, and therefore if I am posting this in the wrong place or anything like that, please…

Started by Nicholas C Brewer

11 Jul 22
Reply by jaideep gour

25 minutes in the air with mirrorless camera on a gimbal - Easy Drone XL Pro

Hi guys, Just a last minute notice that we will be demoing our modular quad at New York Video Meetup tomorrow, Thursday, July 23rd. (ow.ly/…

Started by Ivan Stamatovski

0 Jul 22

Water Proof Drones for fisheries surveys

My friend and I are experimenting with the efficacy of UAV's for salmon redd surveys. Much of our work will be conducted in the wet and sto…

Started by Zach Seilo

5 Jul 22
Reply by Troy Gere

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service