Aerial photography (1,821)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World's Largest Ice Fishing Contest

Here is some drone footage I got from the World's Largest Ice Fishing contest on Gull Lake near Brainerd, Minnesota! An estimated 12,000 pe…

Started by Jacob Blaeser

4 Feb 7
Reply by Jacob Blaeser

wifi link for video streaming

hi everybody   how to implement wifi network module into DIY drone to connect it through wifi and send live streaming videos like DJI phant…

Started by Mohamed Salah eldin

1 Feb 7
Reply by Peter Seddon

Error position with geotag images on mission planner.

Hello, I'm having problems when I'm putting the photos and the location.tx file in the software to generate the mosaic. As you can see in t…

Started by Grazziani Resende

0 Feb 7

The guimbal loses stability during the mapping mission

The guimbal loses stability during the mapping mission. What reason. Thank you.

Started by MOISÉS

0 Jan 28

Flight controller

Hello all I am new on here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am b…

Started by Dave Spriggs

6 Jan 27
Reply by Andrés

Cloud based 3D/4D asset inspection and drone data processing

We are pleased to announce our professional grade drone data to 3D and 4D conversion service with very powerful asset inspection tools at 4…

Started by 4DMapper

0 Jan 25

first quadrocopter

Hope you guys all have a great day! ...here i am after days of research about quadrocopter parts. I wantto build my first one and finally m…

Started by Thomas Fischer

5 Jan 24
Reply by neardrone

Kiteboarding Video and Photography - Drone Build vs Buying?

Hi all,A bit of background info about myself:Im new to the whole world of drones, but I have a slight background of flying RC planes in my…

Started by Blair H

0 Jan 23

Drone to patrol 20km circular fence to look for breaches

Hi. I have a company that helps out people with technology and security -  I have an interesting problem I think you may be able to help wi…

Started by Rellor

1 Jan 21
Reply by Martin von Kameke

CAM Msgs and Files discrepancy, Check it! Aborting... error (Geo Tagging)

Hi guys I have been encountered with this problem for a long time and still haven't solved yet. The major problem of geotaging not working…

Started by Charles Kim

3 Jan 20
Reply by Darrel Maddy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service