Aerial photography (1,675)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV for oblique and vertical imagery capture

I need some help guys:   I've been asked to buy a UAV system that is capable of capturing oblique and nadir imagery with a real endurance o…

Started by Jeff

3 Sep 25
Reply by RaptorUAS MD

Skwalker X8 Fixed Wing Camera Gimbal for Canon S110

Hi, I've been flying Skywalker X8 for an aerial mapping project and followed dronemapper advise for mounting/supporting the CHDK Canon S11…

Started by RatFeet

0 Sep 24

Low cost hyperspectral imager

Hi,  Interested to see if there would be interest for a low cost hyperspectral imager (N bands) lightweight sub 300gr with a spatial resol…

Started by RaptorUAS MD

0 Sep 24

Photogrammetry flight planing using Canon sx260 HS

Hi,   I've been trying to figure out what's the best way to accurately plan my flights for photogrammetry use. I'm having a bit of a diffic…

Started by Manuel Llano

20 Sep 23
Reply by Vusal Jalilov

Compass offset error with Pixhawk 3.2rc9 and MP 1.3.10?

I've been setting up a new camera platform and have presently loaded the 3.2rc9 firmware on a 3DR Pixhawk, with the 3DR compass. 3DR telem,…

Started by Richard Evans

0 Sep 22

Mounting a S100 cannon camera on my drone

I just bought a s100 cannon camera for doing field mapping and NDVI mapping and I'm trying to figure out how to mount it to my multi copter…

Started by Corey O

18 Sep 22
Reply by David Locascio

Transmitting images using telemetry radio.

Hi all, I've been reading through many threads about video transmission for some related answers, however I want to look at a particular c…

Started by Yek Tham

1 Sep 22
Reply by Sergio Boatella

Tarot Gimble on X8

Hi,  i have a 3DR X8 and have have been trying to get the gimble to work fo a week now..  I have followed every instruction to the letter.…

Started by Chris Podesta

6 Sep 20
Reply by Chris Podesta

Exposure rate limitations

I can't seem to get my S100 to take pictures much faster than an expourse every two seconds or so. I'm using the "trigger by distance" meth…

Started by Mapper905

12 Sep 20
Reply by AndyC

What do you use to view your imagery?

I'm making large geotiff mosaics (~GB) from nadir photography. I'm currently trying to solve the problem of distributing my data to people…

Started by David Locascio

0 Sep 18

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service