Aerial photography (1,857)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1080P 18X EO/IR dual sensor zoom camera Eagle Eye-IV

Hi everyone,We have tested our new product 18X EO/IR dual sensor zoom camera Eagle Eye-IV for a month and come up with this video demonstra…

Started by yangdaonline

1 Apr 25
Reply by yangdaonline

mismatch images to CAM messages in georef

I am sure many of you have had the same issue but I am wondering what strategies you take to minimise this issue. To illustrate. I have a f…

Started by Darrel Maddy

11 Apr 25
Reply by IronDOME

Using a Parrot Disco for aerial mapping

Ever since the Parrot Disco was released, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone took this RTF fixed wing and made it into a ma…

Started by Paul Spaur

7 Apr 21
Reply by John C.

Head tracking with Android ?

Hi, Is there an android application to send head tracking motions to the camera gimbal, via PPM of the trainer port of the rc transmitter ?…

Started by Francois Girard

0 Apr 21

Waterproof Zoom Camera

Hi May I ask the highly experienced people here if they are perhaps aware of a waterproof camera with a zoom greater than x5 that can be fi…

Started by Justin Justin

0 Apr 21

Creating quality still images from a drone platform - worth a seperate group or forum?

Drones seem to be used in two primary ways. 1) Flying and  2) imaging while flying Within the area of creating images while flying, this ca…

Started by John C Hansen

0 Apr 18

Utilizing a CG02+ on my Tarot Ardupilot APM

I am currently running a GoPro 3 on 2 Axis Gimbal with a RunCam Owl + handling FPV Chores,I want to remove ,actually I am going to remove t…

Started by Adam

1 Apr 11
Reply by Adam

a thermal camera on quadcopter

the thermal video is captured by a flir IR camera, and mount on a quadcopter uav, its doesnt means the thermal Uav must fly during neight,…

Started by IRSV

0 Apr 11

X8 or Hex, which is better for videography?

I'm starting a build for a DSLR rig, but debating over an X8 configuration or a hexacopter layout.  My use will be video, more so than phot…

Started by Max Becker

1 Apr 6
Reply by Max Becker

Survey for Safety V2.0

SURVEY Questions are: Do you currently own a DJI Phantom of any version? Would you use a Multi-Rotor Safety Shield (MRSS) if it did not af…

Started by bob cooper

0 Apr 5

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service