Aerial photography (1,690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chdk remote control probelms

Hi I'm trying to performing geotagging photo in MP on my UAV (x8) using a  Home made  chdk cable for canon (A470) i Use chdk  1.2 with a  s…

Started by Andrea F

0 Oct 11

How to get Geotagging Images Tools in Mission Planner 1.3.10

Dear all, I am a beginer to use Drone with 6 propeller. I have also install the software of Mission Planner 1.3.10.  Now I want to process …

Started by Luu Quang Huy

0 Oct 11

Canon IXUS 155

Hi, What's your feeling about this one : Canon IXUS 155, 20 M pixels, 142 grams, no CHDK yet, but "Continuous Shooting Approx. 0.8 shots/s…

Started by Pascal P.

0 Oct 10

Geo tagging and CHDK Cable

Hello I'm trying to get the Geo tagging feature setup on the APM. I have the apm 2.6 with the most current firmware on my aircraft.  My qu…

Started by Al Creigh

2 Oct 10
Reply by bocorps

Aerial Photography - Fpv with canon 600D is there a way

Hi All, I recently purchased a DJI s900 drone and i am looking to stick my canon 600d up on the gimbal with a 10mm wide lens. This helps w…

Started by Simon Webb

2 Oct 9
Reply by Simon Webb

Need HELP with Wiring of Tarot T-2D Gimbal Power to 3DR Quad

Hi Everyone, I have installed my Tarot T-2D gimbal onto my 3DR quad frame.  However, I am struggling with wiring the power to the gimbal.…

Started by Joshua Copeland

3 Oct 9
Reply by Ray Gamero

Gimbal for a 110 gr camera (PTGrey Flea3)

I'm looking for a gimbal to stabilize a PTGrey Flea3 camera (http://ww2.ptgrey.com/USB3/Flea3). With the lens it would weigh about 110 gra…

Started by Bim

0 Oct 9

Can This Be True.....Lets hope the DOTS dont connect.......

As a reporter in the industry you hear thing day in and day out but this one I found concerning.  As a hobbyist and reporter in the industr…

Started by Marc Mosk

56 Oct 8
Reply by Euan Ramsay

Lite Mapping Composite Aircraft - Xerospace Ltd.

We have recently introduced a new product to market that will compete directly with the Ebee / Precisionhawk. It's a 1.2m / 1.2kg MTOW Carb…

Started by Darian Alani

0 Oct 8

Urban PhotoMosaics

Hi all, I'm trying to create photomosaics of urban areas, and am having a difficult time reconstructing the roof edges. These houses are p…

Started by David Locascio

2 Oct 7
Reply by Oscar Avellaneda-Cruz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service