Aerial photography (1,520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY HDR aerial photography

Hello, I am interested in aerial photography and have been looking into getting a drone for quite some time because of the possibilities of…

Started by Andy

1 on Monday
Reply by Tim Fields

Professional Build services

Hello everyone if you are looking for fully built turn key systems or maybe partial builds i offer full professional build services. I can…

Started by Droneproz

0 on Monday

IRIS and Tarot Gimbal Video Test

IRIS Gimbal Test Flight from robcee on Vimeo. I spent the weekend configuring the Tarot 2D gimbal on my IRIS. Check out the buttery smoo…

Started by Rob Campbell

17 on Sunday
Reply by Charles K Taylor

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

11 on Sunday
Reply by jackhero

Coptermotion 3D TrueMapping service (Photogrammetry)

this is taking 3D Aerial mapping to higher detail ! https://vimeo.com/88331462

Started by Kurt

1 on Saturday
Reply by Meije Sibbel

Aerial Photograph for agriculture purposes

Hello, my name is Alejandrina, I'm Ingenieer in agronomy production from Argentine I' m an Ardupilot  happy owner for my new Skywalker, I'm…

Started by Cala

81 on Saturday
Reply by Willy Fernandez

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hi everyone I am new to this site but better late than never:) I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to ta…

Started by Essam

54 Apr 16
Reply by Eric Stewart

Managed to burn out my GoPro

Yep, it looks like I'm that retarded. I was in the process of wiring up a USB plug up to my quad to power my GoPro. Well, I mistakenly hook…

Started by Christopher Cooper

33 Apr 16
Reply by Giovanni Mendini

How to Geotag images using Dataflash logs

Hi, I have been trying to geotag images using the data flash logs downloaded from the APM, but I have not been able to get the correct loca…

Started by Jaime

17 Apr 15
Reply by Jaime

Adding Retractable Landing Gear or "retracts" to my Drone

I'm trying to add a simple retracts system to my hexacopter "Storm Drone 6", but I'm out of channels in my receiver and transmitter, I real…

Started by Andres Aceves

0 Apr 15

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service