Aerial photography (1,849)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey for Safety V2.0

SURVEY Questions are: Do you currently own a DJI Phantom of any version? Would you use a Multi-Rotor Safety Shield (MRSS) if it did not af…

Started by bob cooper

0 Apr 5

Best Solution for photographing and mapping large areas

Hi , We have a requirement to photograph and stitch the geo coded photos of large areas ( ~100 sqkm) and tag certain objects in these imag…

Started by Ajay Krishnan

7 Apr 4
Reply by Chad Frazer

HDMI signal from the air to the ground

Anyone knows of a device that can send an HDMI signal to the ground. Most up to date DSLR cameras now have a HDMI output and not an AV outp…

Started by Gerry Mostert

97 Apr 4
Reply by SkyDrone.aero

Calibrating gimbal pitch.

Guys, I cant find any info about the best way to set up the camera pitch angle on the alexmos/simple BGC. Seems there is 3 interacting syst…

Started by Vince Hogg

0 Apr 2

Long Range Corridor Surveys - which UAV tested to go for ...

Hi Guys, just joined the group.I am in the aerial mapping GIS GEO applications and infrastructure capturing.Got to a stage that I need to g…

Started by Joe Sashley

0 Apr 1

How to ... install a camera in a UAV body?

Hi, I am worried. I bought a Bormatec Maja airplane in which I´d like to install a camera (canon ixus? panasomic lumix?) for mapping purpos…

Started by Jens Oldeland

17 Mar 30
Reply by German_ti

Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

Greetings: I am using a 3DR X8, Pixhawk with a NEX5 for standard mapping/photogrammetry. I want to map a cliff face. Is it possible to crea…

Started by Marshall Cant

8 Mar 30
Reply by Sascha Helle

The Perfect Camera System - Can anyone do this?

I have spent 7 years messing with drones.  I've used them from a 500lb UAV down to 55g of weight.  I know how to design them and conduct op…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Mar 27

Push broom line scanner Android camera application

A push broom line scanner application for android smart phones. Stitching is done on the device with OpenCV.  Small movements really effect…

Started by John Banes

0 Mar 23

Interactive 3D model of city Imst (Austria)

Click here Model created and hosted on Melown.com.

Started by Tomas Slavkovsky

0 Mar 22

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service