Aerial photography (1,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best flight controller for ariel photography

Hello, what would be the best flight controller for ariel photography?

Started by John

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Marc Dornan

Permission for commercial drone ops in Bavaria

Hi All, Anyone out there know where to apply for permission for commercial drone ops in Bavaria? My drone is an Inspire 1 (under 5kg) and i…

Started by Jon Chappell

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jon Chappell

How To Take Beautiful Aerial Photos

Are you new to drone aerial photography? Well, you’re not alone. Consumer drones are still relatively new, so you won’t find many resources…

Started by estherhebrew

1 Jun 20
Reply by Hary Smith

Looking to build my first Quad/drone

Hey, new to for forum, I have been flying small RC helis, and a quad for a while now, and I think its time I upgrade to something bigger. I…

Started by Jordan Allison

1 Jun 20
Reply by Jackson Smith

Speed and Passion powered by GensAce&Tattu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=791IAbR2HSgThey use drone to shoot a film,drone battery use Gensace&Tattu's battery,the video look like…

Started by vicky wu

0 Jun 16

Happy ‪‎Father‬'s day

Happy ‪‎Father‬'s day!!!It has many touching storiesHe held your hand & taught you how to fly ( drive ).Pls share a picture of you and…

Started by vicky wu

0 Jun 16

How To Take Beautiful Aerial Photos

Are you new to drone aerial photography? Well, you’re not alone. Consumer drones are still relatively new, so you won’t find many resources…

Started by estherhebrew

0 Jun 15

Feiyu-Tech Gimbal and pixhawk

I'm having trouble getting the Gimbal's tilt control to work with mission planner/pixhawk. It works fine alone, leveling etc.  When I try t…

Started by Erik

19 Jun 14
Reply by Christian

Tattu 16000mah for you DJI S900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guL2uppDlZgTatuu UAV Lipo battery with big capacity of 16000mah is suitable to DJI S900.www.genstattu.com

Started by vicky wu

0 Jun 14

Which verticals have the highest demand for drone pilot services (real estate, construction etc.)?

As a drone pilot myself, I tried the luxury real estate vertical in US but only few realtors wanted my services. I'm looking now for a new…

Started by Sam K

0 Jun 14

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service