Aerial photography (1,642)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

510 Hikers@Tilden Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIgP_JyYTOM

Started by Michael Jordan

0 Aug 17

How to Geotag images using Dataflash logs

Hi, I have been trying to geotag images using the data flash logs downloaded from the APM, but I have not been able to get the correct loca…

Started by Jaime

20 Aug 16
Reply by GocGoc

GoPro Hero 3 Substitute?

Seems like the majority of gimbal mounts come standard in GoPro Hero 3 size. I'm rather risk averse in plunking down that much money for th…

Started by Max Becker

0 Aug 16

ROI from fixed-wing Plane

I am interested in installing a 3D camera gimbal on my fixed-wing Sky Eye for shooting video in a "Region-of-Interest" mode. There is plent…

Started by Eugene Greenwood

0 Aug 14

How to trigger the camera(Canon 5D MARK 2) by APM?

Hello,all.Could anyone tell me how to trigger the 5D MarK 2?What kind of way do you use?I once trigger the Canon ixus 100 by mode of relay.…

Started by zheng jishi

13 Aug 14
Reply by Vega Tech Group LLC

Digital Imaging for the Industrial, Security, Law Enforcement, & Military

Many of the current imaging sensors and cameras for UAV's are off the shelf, consumer products. Some have been taking these consumer camera…

Started by Vega Tech Group LLC

0 Aug 13

Would Pixhawk able to trigger Canon DSLR?

Hi, I am new to the community, I have a plan to trigger Canon Camera using Pixhawk, not through the USB connection, but through the remote…

Started by Martin Hardiono

0 Aug 13

forum for professional drone applications

Hi I have been scanning the forum and have not found what I am looking for which is advice about professional drone business issues.  It s…

Started by Richard Lucas

6 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Lucas

building/buying a 1600 USD multicopter for Videography !

Hey I'm going to spent 1500 USD for a Multicopter for videography(Gopro and other action camera).I mean exactly for videography. Now i'm pr…

Started by Mohammad Mohaghegh

1 Aug 12
Reply by WuStangDan

Aerial Film Network

Building a highly certified Aerial film network. Have a growing client list that I will be working with so if you have a business and want…

Started by Graham Hill

1 Aug 12
Reply by Eric Kubicka

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service