Aerial photography (1,722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHDK Cable Confusion

OK, I have searched and read many things and gone through a lot of script testing with this wire that I thought was good. I have a USB cabl…

Started by C smith

7 Nov 19
Reply by Cotton Farmer

new start with the ebee by Sensefly

We are getting a new start with Sensefly that promises us a new relationship with our Ebee, hopefully one that get us a lot of good aerial…

Started by Daniel Paez

10 Nov 19
Reply by Mark Brown

FPV System

Hi I'm looking to get started with building an FPV system for a quadcopter. I am planning to use the arduino pro mini but I don't really kn…

Started by Mike sosa

0 Nov 18

Guidance for a New project

Hello, I am looking to buy/build a drone firstly for enjoyment but also with a plan in mind of using photogrammetry to map land to create a…

Started by Chris Gorvett

1 Nov 18
Reply by Darian Alani

software to batch rectify nadir imagery

Maybe you all can give me some ideas on this. I have a ethernet (gigE) camera pointed nadir in an aircraft.  The camera takes pictures eve…

Started by Kyle Krabill

1 Nov 18
Reply by Darian Alani

What is the best platform for mapping around 300km of highway?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you think is the best solution (price/quality/ease of use) for mapping around 300km (180 miles) of…

Started by SILVERZORRA

50 Nov 18
Reply by Darian Alani

thermal UAV camera

Thermal video FPV flying at night.. Im new to forums and Im trying to see others opinions on thermals for my quad. I want to buy soon but c…

Started by therman Cam

0 Nov 17

geotagging image with MP & CAM message synchro

Hi everybody, I'm trying to geo ref images with the "CAM message synchro" method in MP, but it doesn't work! I have this message   when I t…

Started by marc

0 Nov 14

Canon IXUS 155

Hi, What's your feeling about this one : Canon IXUS 155, 20 M pixels, 142 grams, no CHDK yet, but "Continuous Shooting Approx. 0.8 shots/s…

Started by Pascal P.

4 Nov 13
Reply by Pascal P.

Will this work with the pixhawk?

I am looking to try some aerial mapping with a 3DR Y6B. The Y6B has a pixhawk flight controller and I am looking for the appropriate way to…

Started by wbal57

3 Nov 12
Reply by David Locascio

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service