Aerial photography (1,837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Receiver noise compensation

My Rx is prone to creating some small variable output (noise) which is always going to be, for any receiver. Its enough to affect my video…

Started by Hotwire

0 Mar 13

DRONE USAGE WHILE SKIING

Okay guys heres the what's going on. I'm looking to rent a drone off Fat Lama, people are renting out a variety of drones. Theres the Mavri…

Started by Ben

3 Mar 10
Reply by Ben

What camera do you use?

Has anyone made a list of cameras used by forum members for aerial photography? Such a list would be a great resource for those just gettin…

Started by Lloyd

0 Mar 9

Alien "Butter Kwad" First Build Help

Good day everyone, I would like to ask all of you who may read this to leave any input, suggestions, criticisms or do's and don't do's. I…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Mar 9

New EO/IR dual sensor zoom camera

Hey Guys, we have released one new EO/IR dual sensor zoom camera:Eagle Eye-IV,18X optical HD daylight sensor,640*480 resolution 50HZ therma…

Started by yangdaonline

0 Mar 8

Sony RX100iii as aerial mapping camera

I am looking for feedback on using the Sony RX100iii as an aerial mapping camera. Currently we use the Canon SX260 with occasional blurred…

Started by Shawn McCracken

69 Mar 7
Reply by Andrey Karavanov

Pending or slope flying

Hello All, how are you? I need to flight flat at 60 meters in mountain area, and comparing google altitude with reality, google Z data isn'…

Started by Cristian Rougier

0 Mar 4

Pending or slope flying

Hello All, how are you? I need to flight flat at 60 meters in mountain area, and comparing google altitude with reality, google Z data isn'…

Started by Cristian Rougier

0 Mar 4

Recommended quadcopter frame for fpv aerial video using GoPro

Hi all,       I have been looking into various quadcopters frames for fpv aerial video using a GoPro hero 4 and was wondering if anybody ha…

Started by Jack Ruddat

6 Mar 2
Reply by Jack Ruddat

Is it possible for me to build a DIY mapping fixed wing drone?

Hello all, im a newbie looking to get into the drone business of mapping and surveying. I have a few quad copters that can take care of sma…

Started by Samson

10 Feb 22
Reply by Sebastian Arenas

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service