Aerial photography (1,778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

skywalker X5 mapping camera choice

Hi, i plan to set up a X5 wing + pixhawk FC in order to try aerial photogrametry. I have all the parts except the camera. I noticed most o…

Started by bocorps

10 Jan 25
Reply by Chris Ting

Video out from Canon SX260/ 280

Hi ,  I want FPV from Canon Sx260 or S280 or S100. How can I get live video out from the camera during flight .It seems that ' video out' v…

Started by DAVE BEHR

0 Jan 25

Drones For Hire

Hello everybody,www.dronesforhire.info was launched today. The plan is to populate the website with drone operators first. Once we have a b…

Started by DronesForHire

0 Jan 24

How to use any RC-output as a camera trigger (servo)

Hi. I want to trigger my sony Nex5 via a gentled IR diode. This works fine on the RC11 output. I have set it up like shown here: http://p…

Started by Juliett Papa

0 Jan 24

Sony A5100 trigger shutter cable

Hello All , i need to trigger the Sony A5100 from pixhawk.Can anybody tell me what is the pinout of the USB to 3 pin cable?Can i connect th…

Started by Cristian Rougier

0 Jan 22

What do you think of our new Video?

Spent the day doing some filming and got some great footage with the DJI Phantom 2 w/ zenmuse and a Lumix GH4

Started by Christopher Evans

1 Jan 20
Reply by Neil Mathew

3DR Aero - Custom GoPro 4 Mount

I am purchasing the 3DR Aero and want to use my GoPro 4 as a downward facing camera for surveying.  I am by no means an engineer and am new…

Started by Kyle Rosa

1 Jan 19
Reply by iskess

Canon SX260 HS Altitude Errors

Hello All, I have recently been experimenting with a Canon SX260 HS for creating orthos and have discovered large discrepancies in the reco…

Started by Michael Broker

12 Jan 19
Reply by wes quinn

Camera triggering

Hi All, I haven't used the auto camera trigger function for a long while and went to set it up in arducopter 3.15, however it doesn't seem…

Started by Quentin Mayberry

4 Jan 19
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

APM Camera trigger experience please!

Hi Guys,  APM2.6 + AP3.2 + Canon S110 + CHDK + Gentles wire + modified KAP_UAV.lua is what I am using.   this way I should have 6 paramater…

Started by Pall Tamas

0 Jan 19

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service