Aerial photography (1,887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terrestrial photogrammetry: No drone - Do It Yourself

Terrestrial photogrammetry: an economical but rigorous process in terms of capture. Modeling of the Pinet dam (Aveyron) and 3D rendering vi…

Started by Drones Imaging

1 Aug 24
Reply by criro1999

Thermal ortoimage

Hi, Im doing a thermal image mosaic from an Optris thermal video capture. First of all i've got to take snapshots of the video in order to…

Started by Juan Santos

3 Aug 23
Reply by Drones Imaging

Inside a drone factory. Never seen footage

A couple of weeks ago I went to a drone factory. I've been to a few of these in China. This is what they typically look like inside. Would…

Started by alex r

0 Aug 23

Circles

Can anyone tell me what these circles represent?  Thank you.

Started by Jeff Pitman

0 Aug 22

Ricoh GR

Can't find any comments on this camera here (although the search function is quite poor) so thought I would start one. It seems as ideal c…

Started by cj

12 Aug 21
Reply by Matt Sakals

Global remote script execution on PixHawk ArduPlane (Camera power on altitude)

Hi, I wish to switch my camera on and off with respect to altitude. I would like to do this to retract and protect the lens. Something lik…

Started by Geoff

1 Aug 21
Reply by Geoff

Camera for crazyflie

Hi! I am data scientist working mainly in python and I want to implement some computer vision to my crazyflie. The problem is that I dont…

Started by Jakub Kubalski

2 Aug 13
Reply by Jakub Kubalski

Orto mosaico de Imágenes térmicas

hola, compañeros soy nuevo en el tema de procesamiento de imágenes aéreas y quisiera que por favor me aconsejaran con un software con que p…

Started by MIGUEL ABRIL

0 Aug 12

Feiyu-Tech Gimbal and pixhawk

I'm having trouble getting the Gimbal's tilt control to work with mission planner/pixhawk. It works fine alone, leveling etc.  When I try t…

Started by Erik

22 Aug 9
Reply by Preamble

Aerial Photography

Aerial photography is a term used for photographs taken by an airborne vehicle such as a helicopter, a plane or a drone. These aerial image…

Started by Tahir Yaqub

0 Aug 7

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service