Aerial photography (1,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Formula for determining resolution (cm/pix)?

Im trying to determine the resolution of my camera for mapping. Its 12.1mp, flight altitude is 320 feet. I have this chart for a 10mp camer…

Started by Matt Gunn

7 on Sunday
Reply by XDrones

UAV For Panasonic GH4?

Hi I am trying to build my first ever UAV..not sure if I have the right forum here but it seems to fit into the "aerial photography" purpo…

Started by Michael Beeswax

0 on Sunday

How to ... install a camera in a UAV body?

Hi, I am worried. I bought a Bormatec Maja airplane in which I´d like to install a camera (canon ixus? panasomic lumix?) for mapping purpos…

Started by Jens Oldeland

15 Jun 26
Reply by Keith Geary

New transformable multi rotor design for aerial photography.

Hey guys.. Showing off my new transformable multi rotor dubbed "Mantis", which has just completed its maiden flight. The quad which raises…

Started by Martin Turner

6 Jun 26
Reply by Marc Cretten

What do you do with all that footage

All, Curious out there how many people actually edit and share their videos or it just lays to waste on memory cards never to be seen again…

Started by Ravid Razak

0 Jun 24

[Aerial Mapping] What is best Sony Nex 5 setting for Aerial Mapping mission?

Dear All, I was using Cannon S100 previously for mapping purpose with CHDK, 1/2000 shutter speed, IS turned off and focus set to Infinity b…

Started by Waladi

44 Jun 24
Reply by wrostek

Aerial Photography for 3d modeling, questions about altitude, overlapping, and camera issues.

Hello, I'm a newbie to this forum and aerial photography as a whole, but I've been delighted to find so many good resources on this communi…

Started by Manuel Tenenbaum

0 Jun 24

NMEA sentences from APM 2.6-ublox GPS to Tetracam ADC Lite camera

Hello, I want to get GPS position for each image I take with Tetracam ADC Lite camera without having to analyze the log file after each fl…

Started by E_Luna

4 Jun 23
Reply by Paul Galletly

Sidelap, Overlap, Speed, Altitude - Rules of thumb for aerial mapping

There seems to be a lot of information out there to get someone from zero to flying with a triggered camera and then from images to process…

Started by Brady D

2 Jun 22
Reply by Thorsten

Agisoft issues

I have a 40-acre field that I would like to map every week using the same flight path. The flight last week went great and Agisoft stitched…

Started by Eric Coronel

6 Jun 20
Reply by Eric Coronel

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service