Aerial photography (1,758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GoPro controll for non-Solo users

Before Solo there were many hobbyists using APM and Pixhawk. It was our frustration that the Gopro was not something we could control, not…

Started by Hotwire

2 Jul 13
Reply by Hotwire

Best E-mount lens for photogrammetry?

I'm building a dedicated surveying rig and I plan on using a sony a6000, what is the best fixed lens/lenses to use?  I don't mind paying fo…

Started by Matthew Philbrick

0 Jul 13

Questionnaire Request

Hi, my name is Vedant Desai and I'm a student at Loughborough University(UK), currently pursuing my MSc in Construction Management and I am…

Started by VEDANT DESAI

0 Jul 12

Custom sensors for UAV Survey/Mapping Applications

Hi everyone, I know a lot of people watch these groups and was hoping someone might help me out. Does anyone know a company who makes cust…

Started by Steve Zeets

3 Jul 12
Reply by Laser Developer

Need Information

Hi, I am a new comer not only for this group but also related to "drone". My company just bought a drone, Phantom IV, and is looking for a…

Started by Paulus Sia

0 Jul 10

DJI Osmo $549 | DJI Focus $1699 | DJI Ronin-M $1099 | DJI Focus Remote Controller - USD $699

DJI Osmo $549 | DJI Focus $1699 | DJI Ronin-M $1099 Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions Send us an email via Hobbykit2…

Started by Allen Berry

1 Jul 8
Reply by kisala

GoPro Gimbal for Phantom 3 Pro?

After reading about a few cheaper gimbals that will hold a GoPro 3, I'm inclined to go with something a little better, though they all seem…

Started by Eric Johnson

0 Jul 7

camera and gimbal size

For a ~3kg UAV what is a popular camera and gimbal combination?  GoPro with stabilized gimbal?  Other options that may offer improved video?

Started by CL Max

4 Jul 7
Reply by Will Fellmeth

Mission Planner resetting Cam_Trigg_Type to servo default (0)

Anyone else have this problem? Whenever I go: Initial Setup, Optional Hardware, Camera Gimbal page it resets my Cam Trig type to 0 (servo)…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Jul 6
Reply by Sandy Sound

Video with Gimbal Shaky

Hi, I have a custom built F450 frame with a Pixhawk to which I have attached the famous great cheap Goodluckbuy gimbal (the 70$ one with S…

Started by rrayden

4 Jul 6
Reply by rrayden

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service