Aerial photography (1,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight F450 E305 Propulsion Tattu Lipo 10000mah 4s 25c

Long Range Flight F450 E305 Propulsion Tattu Lipo 25c Continuous 4 Cell 10,000 Mah Battery Part. Thank you for Mark Borrmann Jr video. http…

Started by vicky wu

0 Jun 13

NMEA sentences from APM 2.6-ublox GPS to Tetracam ADC Lite camera

Hello, I want to get GPS position for each image I take with Tetracam ADC Lite camera without having to analyze the log file after each fl…

Started by E_Luna

7 Jun 13
Reply by Tarmo Remmel

MR60

How to configure CAM_TRIG_DIST to ouput a PWM signal from a Pixhawk output ?

Hi, I would lile to use the Survey function in mission planner which uses the CAM_TRIG_DIST method to trigger a camera at regular distance…

Started by Hugues

6 Jun 13
Reply by Jim Kahmann

GEMFAN CHALLENGE - Drone Racing Team amazing Gemfan track

Though this video is old,but it is wonderfulhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ow0lu95IBkGEMFAN CHALLENGE 2016Pilot: Klic FPVCountry: Croatia…

Started by vicky wu

0 Jun 11

Fpv racing championship - TATTU World 4s Championship

Fpv racing championship and Congratulations Bulbufet!!Here is first prize video from flight bash,4000$ cash reward,wish more of you would b…

Started by vicky wu

0 Jun 7

How do you process your images?

Hi all, My friend and I have been working on our own stitching tool in our free time for a bit over a year now. It’s been helpful enough to…

Started by JP Stewart

3 Jun 6
Reply by RPM

Pixhawk in a Cessna 172 (old fashioned manned aircraft)

All, One out of the ordinary, Will the Pixhawk fire a camera in manual mode? If I plan a survey grid in mission planner and then fly down t…

Started by Salad Dodger

12 Jun 5
Reply by Salad Dodger

Topographic survey by drone & photogrammetry: impressive 3D modeling of the Pic du midi d'Ossau (2885m).

Click for 3D visualization

Started by Drones Imaging

9 Jun 5
Reply by ActionDrone

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal

I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro s…

Started by DanM

0 Jun 4

A Newbie's Guide to Remote Camera Cable for Pixhawk...

Hello Everybody, I've been trying to create a remote camera cable to activate my Canon S100 and SX260 point and shoot cameras (with CHDK sc…

Started by Craig Thompson

4 Jun 4
Reply by Niels G.

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service