Aerial photography (1,771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mapping plane frame

I used to fly with nex5 on x-uav talon and canon s100 on skywalker 1900, but as i decided to renew airframes, found out that none of them a…

Started by Oleksii Svyryd

49 Aug 9
Reply by Pascal P.

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal

I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro s…

Started by DanM

2 Aug 6
Reply by Eric

High speed after change to auto mode on airplane with pixhawk .

Hello, I have problem with my plane, when I change to auto mode. He goes to right direction, but I used DO_CHANGE_SPEED to 12m/s and nothin…

Started by Grazziani Resende

0 Aug 4

Aerial Photograph for agriculture purposes

Hello, my name is Alejandrina, I'm Ingenieer in agronomy production from Argentine I' m an Ardupilot  happy owner for my new Skywalker, I'm…

Started by Cala

89 Aug 4
Reply by Zita

How do you process your images?

Hi all, My friend and I have been working on our own stitching tool in our free time for a bit over a year now. It’s been helpful enough to…

Started by JP Stewart

4 Aug 3
Reply by Joe Fernandez

UAVcamera setting

i have problem with my image which is blur problem. my camera (canon sx260 hs) setting is f-stop f/4, exposure time 1/1000 sec, ISO speed I…

Started by Nazrin Kamarulzaman

20 Jul 29
Reply by JUAN JIMENEZ

Nano QX FPV Racing

Started by Chris Boerema

1 Jul 27
Reply by Dennis Cane

My 1st Vid With My New Phantom

Hi guys! 2 months ago I bought myself a quadcopter (MJX x101) -cheap one, just for me to learn controls. Not more than 15 flights one motor…

Started by ShoopkoTube

2 Jul 26
Reply by John R

BMX Video shooted entirely from a drone

Dear friends, we are very exited to share something - EpicTV "Boom Fest Winter 2016", made our video part of this year festival. We have sh…

Started by Dimitar Krustev

1 Jul 26
Reply by Dennis Cane

29 beautiful sunsets captured by drone

I love sunset(and sunrize) pictures so much! And I love aerial photos even more, so a combination of the two is really something else for m…

Started by Paul Archer

4 Jul 26
Reply by Dennis Cane

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service