Aerial photography (1,664)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visual Tracking Gimbal Control

Hey peeps, So I've been playing around with drone videography lately, find it really hard to film stuff while controlling the camera gimbal…

Started by Yan Ma

24 Sep 8
Reply by Benjamin

Place to sell UAV or Drone products

We get good daily traffic - have hundreds of google indexed pages and high alexa rank. You can sign-up for free and pay a small fee to have…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Sep 8

Seeking recommendations from end users.

Hi. All, I am seeking product recommendations from end users for an affordable unmanned aerial vehicle for the purpose of Aerial Photograph…

Started by Charles Obiesie O. Onyegbula

2 Sep 7
Reply by Charles Obiesie O. Onyegbula

APM 2.6 bad/jittery gimbal control output on A11

Trying to control my brushless dys 3axis gimbal with the PWM output from a11 on my apm. I was able to get the gimbal to react to the turnin…

Started by FlyHigh

1 Sep 6
Reply by FlyHigh

georeference and orthorectification - newbie question

Hi everyone,    I am trying to process photos taken with a tetracam ADC micro camera placed on a UAV. I have GPS coordinates and mavlink lo…

Started by Marcela Campo

1 Sep 5
Reply by Jaime

Will the QX1 be a good addition

Just saw this http://www.slrlounge.com/sony-officially-announces-new-qx1-e-mount-module/ and wondered if it will work for a light weight ca…

Started by Greg Nuspel

2 Sep 3
Reply by iskess

Web based Aerial Imagery and UAV Flight Tracker with Ortho-Mosaic/GIS/KMZ Tile Builder

Hello fellow UAVers, dronemapper.com My UAV partner (Ross) and I have been working on a project that we'd love to get some feedback and…

Started by JP

7 Sep 3
Reply by David Locascio

New site to list as Drone Pilot and for Drone Pilot Wanted

List yourself as a Drone Pilot so people needing your service can find you http://www.droneprolist.com

Started by Chuckglenn

0 Sep 3

Aerial Scanner Octo-Copter Build

I have started building my first octocopter and using using it as a learning curve along the way. The largest unit I have built was the DJI…

Started by Shwan

3 Sep 3
Reply by Shwan

Burned my Gopro BLack Hero plus. Can i fix it?

i was installing FPV on my goproBlack+ with a Tarot TL68A10 cable. But it seems i inverted the cables while wiring and the camera doesn´t s…

Started by fly5000

0 Sep 1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service