Aerial photography (1,619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

simple question about BECs on ESCs.

Hey guys,  I'm rather new to octos; I've just been reading and designing on eCalc like madness. Thus far I've got a pretty good virtual set…

Started by Sim

2 Jul 20
Reply by Stuart Brookes

Advice on the best camera with gps and infrared for Y6

Hi everybody, I recently purchased a ready to fly 2014 Y6 from 3D Robotics with a Tarot gimbal and GoPro camera. My problem is that I reall…

Started by Morgan Matelski

19 Jul 19
Reply by Vega Tech Group LLC

<500gram Best HD Camera for UAV

HD = >50 mega pixel. For high quality aerial imaging using small UAV (payload ~500 grams). Is there such a device?...

Started by jwong

9 Jul 19
Reply by Vega Tech Group LLC

Problem with servo gimbal setup

Hi, I installed a servo gimbal on my quadcopter yesterday. I successfuly maked it work with stabilization but now, I have 2 problems: - How…

Started by Francois Girard

2 Jul 17
Reply by nickthecook

Tarot 2D doesn't seem to do anything

Finally got my Y6 DIY kit with a Tarot 2D. Assembly is done, tarot is attached with the Gopro on it but can't get to configure anything of…

Started by RICARDO CUBILLOS

2 Jul 16
Reply by Andy Hornsey

Suggestion for a GoProHero3 gimbal

Hi everyone, I would like a cheap GoProHero3 gimbal, at the moment I found these three: http://www.banggood.com/Tarot-Gopro-2-Axis-Brushl

Started by entropia666

14 Jul 16
Reply by Doug Walmsley

Competition

Get Ready to Fly! Drone Aerial Video Competition Submit Your Remote Control Drone Aerial Videography for a Chance to Win $400! Prize: $400…

Started by Brian Patty

0 Jul 15

GPS trigger for GoPro???

Hi everyone, I am very new to the Drone/UAV world and am slowly learning. Our goal is to use our RTF X8, with px4, and a gimbal+GoPro camer…

Started by BetnanyRose

2 Jul 15
Reply by scotonline

Photogrammetry & 3D printing of an open quarry

For sharing. This photorealistic and geographically accurate 3D model was obtained using Correlator 3D software and printed with our Forml…

Started by Drones Imaging

0 Jul 14

Toggle APM Camera Auto Triggering On/Off/Manual via Tx

Am wanting to combine auto triggering with manual control on one switch. I would swap out a single-pole triple-throw switch for one that ha…

Started by John Hutchison

2 Jul 13
Reply by John Hutchison

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service