Aerial photography (1,723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visual Tracking Gimbal Control

Hey peeps, So I've been playing around with drone videography lately, find it really hard to film stuff while controlling the camera gimbal…

Started by Yan Ma

38 May 1
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

[Basic Settings] Sony RX100 II

Hi,I own a Sony RX100 mk2!It will be mounted soon on a Walkera (G-3S) gimbal and the trigger will be the Gentles one with 3 functions (No.…

Started by Lagneau

0 Apr 30

RX100 Settings on Mapping

Hi guys, I am currently having a problem with my Sony RX100 camera. It seems some of it shots are blurry when taking aerial imagery for map…

Started by Ar Jay Te

3 Apr 30
Reply by Lagneau

Suggestions for Fire dept. looking to test Drone for use on fire ground or HazMat.

Hello, I'm trying to get our dept. to use drones but the price tag of military grade stuff is hard to justify.  What can you recommend that…

Started by Jason Cunningham

23 Apr 28
Reply by Pat Roy

Cant find where the camera is triggered in log

80.BIN Anyhelp? It is a mapping mission and I need to find how many pictures were taken. Cheers,Sandy

Started by Sandy Sound

3 Apr 27
Reply by Emily Rose

How to take a picture with Solo with GoPro on board

Hello everyone, I would like to take a picture with a GoPro on board of Solo using a web application. Basically I want to send a command vi…

Started by Riccardo Musmeci

0 Apr 27

Aerial Photograph for agriculture purposes

Hello, my name is Alejandrina, I'm Ingenieer in agronomy production from Argentine I' m an Ardupilot  happy owner for my new Skywalker, I'm…

Started by Cala

84 Apr 27
Reply by Tomas

Agisoft Photoscan vs Pix4uav

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using the different types of image processing software. I'm particularly interested in…

Started by Mark Brown

41 Apr 26
Reply by Mike Grieder

Win 3DR Solo Drone, Sony camera, GoPro HERO 4 and many more [GIVEAWAY]

https://goo.gl/MhbHGhGRAND PRIZE: 3DR Solo Drone Sony A3000 Peak Design Gear (Shell + CapturePRO) GoPro Hero 4 Black GNARBOX (128GB) F-sto…

Started by Simon Slavik

0 Apr 25

Searching logs for camera trig function

I have done a mapping mission, and I had to stop halfway to swap batteries. This has caused me errors in the pic set when trying to geo ref…

Started by Sandy Sound

0 Apr 24

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service