Aerial photography (1,819)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

most efficient setup on quad for aerial photography

hey there! I was just wondering what you guys' input might be on efficient quad setups. strong ones. maybe for a dslr even? i was always ju…

Started by Oliver Seitz

0 Feb 24

Replace Walkera G-3D Controll unit with Alexmos 32bit Board?

Hey,  i have a Walkera G-3D Gimbal, and i am really not satisfied with the results. No way to tune PID values, and a pretty bad stabilizin…

Started by Johannes

0 Feb 24

Tarot 2D doesn't seem to do anything

Finally got my Y6 DIY kit with a Tarot 2D. Assembly is done, tarot is attached with the Gopro on it but can't get to configure anything of…

Started by RICARDO CUBILLOS

6 Feb 24
Reply by Eric Krasting

Full Setup for Phantom Vision 2 with Camera

I'm trying to figure out components I need for a setup to use for creating orthomosaics and also doing photogrammetry calculations with the…

Started by Justin

2 Feb 23
Reply by Justin

Recommendation Needed: Aerial Imaging, 2D 3D Mapping, and IR images

I am a grad student who is starting some basic research on UAV/Drone technology. I am looking for some insight on the best setup to buy. My…

Started by Global_Saffer

24 Feb 23
Reply by marc.kulhavy

Tarot 2-axis Gimbal Modification

Hello, I'm planning to attach a bigger camera (than a GoPro) to my Tarot 2-axis brushless gimbal. My other camera is heavier and I will be…

Started by James Duffy

0 Feb 23

UAV for photogrammetry / surveys

Hi Everyone Im putting together a UAV for aerial surveying using stereo photogrammetry. Id like to get some input for the experts before g…

Started by Gareth Rens

54 Feb 23
Reply by Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Thermal Camera - Aerial Mapping

Hi everyone how has same knowledge about thermal cameras I am geo-scientist and is interested in doing Thermal Mapping with my Skywalker 18…

Started by Jaco

2 Feb 20
Reply by Jaco

Log Read with - 0 - CAM Messages found

Mission Planner 1.3.19 build 1.1.5508.10848ArduCopter V3.2 (c8e0f3e1) My Camera shutter is activated in proper places and photos are taken…

Started by Alex

4 Feb 20
Reply by Alex

arducopter beginner

hi guys, I am new to arducopter. I wonder if anyone help me to buy parts and hardware. My goal is to build a quadcopter to carry a gopro. C…

Started by minh nguyen

0 Feb 19

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service