Aerial photography (1,692)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lite Mapping Composite Aircraft - Xerospace Ltd.

We have recently introduced a new product to market that will compete directly with the Ebee / Precisionhawk. It's a 1.2m / 1.2kg MTOW Carb…

Started by Darian Alani

0 Oct 8

Urban PhotoMosaics

Hi all, I'm trying to create photomosaics of urban areas, and am having a difficult time reconstructing the roof edges. These houses are p…

Started by David Locascio

2 Oct 7
Reply by Oscar Avellaneda-Cruz

DJI Phantom1 with SJ1000 camera

I originally posted this in the Newbie section, but it probably should be in this thread. Pardon the repeat post. I'm new here, but I'm not…

Started by Russ Atkinson

0 Oct 7

Canon SX230 - sample pictures

Good evening, Since couple of time I'm doing some trials using a SX230 camera installed on a X5 wing. The results seems to be ok, but I ne…

Started by Alex

16 Oct 6
Reply by RatFeet

Customizable Color IR Camera

Hi all,  I am relatively new to cameras and sensors. I need to acquire a low cost and light color customizable IR (multispec) camera. Basi…

Started by Alexander

0 Oct 6

[Aerial Mapping] What is best Sony Nex 5 setting for Aerial Mapping mission?

Dear All, I was using Cannon S100 previously for mapping purpose with CHDK, 1/2000 shutter speed, IS turned off and focus set to Infinity b…

Started by Waladi

27 Oct 6
Reply by David Locascio

Grid with DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL in Mission Planner configuration

I have been trying to configure an automated flight plan using Mission Planner and our drone is a 3DR Y6 with APM 2.6. Using Mission Plann…

Started by Randall Esquivel

10 Sep 29
Reply by Randall Esquivel

Free Listing to improve your business

Everything is free right now at hireuavpro.com. we are getting approached by large multinational companies looking to hire drone businesses…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Sep 29

How to trigger camera using other than A10?

Hi All, Could you please help on how to trigger camera from APM if you have 2 axis servo gimbal occupied the RC10 & RC11. it was succe…

Started by Waladi

0 Sep 29

Tarot 2D doesn't seem to do anything

Finally got my Y6 DIY kit with a Tarot 2D. Assembly is done, tarot is attached with the Gopro on it but can't get to configure anything of…

Started by RICARDO CUBILLOS

4 Sep 28
Reply by mP1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service