Aerial photography (1,777)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca Mercado

1 Jan 15
Reply by William Fernandez

Can I set up a 2 operator system (Camera/Pilot) with the 8+ and live goPro?

Can I set up a 2 operator system (Camera/Pilot) with the 8+ and live goPro? Thanks for you Help!!!

Started by StewMaker

0 Jan 14

I've got the shakes! Any tips?

I haven't worked on my quad in about a month or two, partly because I became busy, and partly because I was at a loss of what to do next si…

Started by astroknut

2 Jan 14
Reply by astroknut

Glider vs Flying Wings wich is better?

Hallo, I've start Aerial mapping using multicopter, it has very good result with the flexible landing spot, flying still, etc. But the pro…

Started by MAerialPhoto

63 Jan 13
Reply by novadrone

ADVICE on Roof surveying

Dear fellow Drone enthusiasts, I have recently started my own roofing company and I'm looking to purchase an RC Camera Drone to carry out…

Started by George Sugden

35 Jan 12
Reply by Mauricio

Non-Canon Camera Trigger Based on Distance

Dear All, I am developing UAV for Mapping. I use Canon Camera (SX260HS)+CHDK to trigger the camera based on time interval (intervalometer s…

Started by opiq

2 Jan 12
Reply by opiq

GT4044 gymbal mount instructions (or lack of them!)

Last week I bought a GT4040 quadcopter from Jaycar in Port Macquarie and was a little concerned about the lack of detail in the instruction…

Started by Dennis Hill

0 Jan 12

Help with mapping

Hi every one, I am looking to make my first drone I have all the parts ordered but when I get everything working I would like to try to use…

Started by Noah Citron

3 Jan 11
Reply by Alex Quiñones

DIY Commercial Photo Drone - Rain Resistant

Hi all, An exciting new drone going on at kickstarter, it is DIY and it meets all the rules of DIYDrones, it's simple, cheap, and safe. It…

Started by Max Zhukov

0 Jan 9

Tarot Gimbal and protecting GoPro lens

I am getting a Tarot Gimbal and want a protective lens cover to protect the gopro's lens in case of a scrape in a crash. Since the Gopro l…

Started by David Cox

19 Jan 9
Reply by David Cox

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service