Aerial photography (1,549)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV pilot - Required

Hi folks! I am looking for a licenced UK UAV pilot for a exciting filming project starting soon in UK. You must have your own equipment.  …

Started by Ad Martin

0 May 14

Drone Pilot Weather App

Hi guys, we developed a Drone Buddy App, it's an app shows you local weather condition, especially wind speed. Also it contains no fly zone…

Started by Mark Zhong

0 May 14

Which Drone for footage over the sea? Expensive vs. cheap? And how to make it float?

Dear all, I will be filming a documentary about some fishermen this summer, and so will be doing some aerial HD filming with a drone. Howev…

Started by Zepply K

4 May 13
Reply by Zepply K

Build 360 degree camera rig

Hello~ I'm going to build 360 camera rig with 12 x Sony qx10 to take 360 aerial photograph. The Gopro camera has fisheye distortion and no…

Started by Chul Min Yeum

3 May 13
Reply by Timothy

What is the absolute cheapest drone that works with a go pro?

I want to take photos of houses for realtor purposes and want to know the cheapest way to start out in the drone.  I believe the go pro to…

Started by Michael Scott

20 May 12
Reply by Martin Reed

What do you think of this hovering?

Hi all. I saw a drone yesterday and here's its video. I plan to buy one for aerial filming but I didn't know drones before. Could you guys…

Started by Marsh Matthew

2 May 12
Reply by Martin Reed

Military Surplus IR Camera

Picked this up on eBay. I think it's a BAE MIM500 series. I would love to hear any ideas on hooking it up or your thoughts on application f…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

0 May 11

Drone Deploy, Recp360

Anyone using Drone Deploy for aerial mapping? Do you have to use Drone Deploy's CoPilot or is it possible to autonomously fly the mission…

Started by Chuck Spaulding

0 May 9

APM Camera trigger experience please!

Hi Guys,  APM2.6 + AP3.2 + Canon S110 + CHDK + Gentles wire + modified KAP_UAV.lua is what I am using.   this way I should have 6 paramater…

Started by Tamás L. Páll (Tom)

3 May 8
Reply by Walter Wing

GoPro Shutter Trigger on 3DR Solo

Greetings,  I've been looking at some of the features of the new 3DR Solo and one of them appears to be integration with the GoPro platform…

Started by Michael Saathoff

10 May 7
Reply by Andy

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service