Aerial photography (1,640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad Copter Camera

Hi I am new to drone building and programming. I want to have the camera footage transmit onto a screen on the controller. I also want to h…

Started by Ryan Clinch

0 Nov 12

Using the serial output for controlling an alexmos gimbal

The wiki provides no information on setting up and using an alexmos gimbal with serial output. I have a gimbal that I can control with serv…

Started by Jason Franciosa

0 Nov 11

Some one who knows please tells me.

Hi  Some one who knows please tells me. In the field, there are 24 photos taken by a airplane UAV Ravee. However,the software can capture f…

Started by Dancivil

0 Nov 10

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

30 Nov 10
Reply by DirtCreature

Is the Solo good for mapping and surveying ?

Hey all, I'm looking for a multicopter to do some mapping & surveying missions. First I've wanted to buy an Iris+, but I've contacted…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

4 Nov 10
Reply by Arnaud Vandecasteele

Thermal Camera - Aerial Mapping

Hi everyone how has same knowledge about thermal cameras I am geo-scientist and is interested in doing Thermal Mapping with my Skywalker 18…

Started by Jaco

3 Nov 9
Reply by Dave Skala

Octocopters on the horizon

Anyone know what Octocopters are on the way to carry a full-sized DSLR?  I know the DJI S1000+ and the 3DR X8+, but I want to know if there…

Started by Datta Groover

22 Nov 9
Reply by James

Feiyu-Tech Gimbal and pixhawk

I'm having trouble getting the Gimbal's tilt control to work with mission planner/pixhawk. It works fine alone, leveling etc.  When I try t…

Started by Erik

10 Nov 8
Reply by Aaron Serafinowicz

Insurance for Octocopter

Dallas based photographer will take delivery of an Octocopter soon, need to obtain insurance on such, any suggestions ?  The AerialPak (AZ)…

Started by Dennis Clark

7 Nov 7
Reply by Mack Hammer

Micro SD/USB on board storage

I want to add on board storage to my CCD board camera but I am not quite sure how to. I know you can purchase micro SD storage board but I…

Started by Ryan Facer

0 Nov 6

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service