Aerial photography (1,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IR cameras

Has anyone used an IR camera on their UAV platform? I've looked at a gimbal IR camera from Procerus which looks like it may work but I'm un…

Started by Colby sts

6 Apr 7
Reply by Uttam pudasaini

Video problems - troubleshooting beyond prop balance

I've got a 3DR Iris and I'm getting distorted video on multiple cameras.  The mount has two rubber dampers insulating the camera from vibra…

Started by JB3

0 Apr 6

Sony NEX-VG20

Hey all! I'm working on a hex copter using a foxtech CF frame. The long term goal is to fly my Sony NEX-VG20 for aerial video and photo. So…

Started by Nick Lavery

0 Apr 6

Gimbal for GoPro inside waterproof case?

It seems the popular Tarot and Zenmuse gimbals use the GoPro without it's rugged and waterproof housing.  Is there a reputable gimbal that…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

3 Apr 4
Reply by Emanuele Lodigiani

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

10 Apr 3
Reply by Ethero

connect pandaboard to ardupilot

Hey am working on my project of quadcopter using pandaboard to work on image processing and ardupilot to control the quad now  i can't conn…

Started by asmaa

0 Apr 2

Mission Planner Survey Function - Hardware for camera connection to APM2.5

Does anybody know the correct way to use a Sony Nex 5 with Mission Planner for doing surveys. I know in the latest MP, you can set your ca…

Started by Nicholas Witham

2 Apr 2
Reply by iskess

Precision Agriculture & plant activity

Under our specialty in image processing in favor of drones operators, we are pleased to share with you an experimentation conducted on an a…

Started by Drones Imaging

0 Apr 1

Making Digital Elevations Models (DEM) on the cheap

It is a little off topic but I thought many of the forum goers might find the Photosynth to 3D process I've been working on useful for crea…

Started by Mark Willis

60 Apr 1
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

Photo-mapping software

Hello, Anyone one know what a decent photo-mapping software might be?  I'm not looking to spend a fortune but would like to create a map by…

Started by Josh

5 Mar 31
Reply by Shaun Bell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service