Aerial photography (1,607)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mounting a S100 cannon camera on my drone

I just bought a s100 cannon camera for doing field mapping and NDVI mapping and I'm trying to figure out how to mount it to my multi copter…

Started by Corey O

3 Jul 10
Reply by David Locascio

Producing contour maps with UAV's

Hi Folks, New to the forum, hope this would be an appropriate category. I have been diving into researching how I can make contour maps of…

Started by Richard Perkins

20 Jul 9
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

Agisoft Photoscan vs Pix4uav

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using the different types of image processing software. I'm particularly interested in…

Started by Mark Brown

31 Jul 8
Reply by Frank Boston

Aerial Image Processing Software and Workflows

Hi all, I am starting this discussion to bring to together all of the different types of software people are using to process photos collec…

Started by Jarrett Totton

38 Jul 7
Reply by Uttam pudasaini

Programming a mapping drone for 3D reconstruction

Hello, I’ve just ordered a Quanum Nova, an inexpensive ArduCopter-based drone, with a view to attaching a GoPro to it and capturing photos…

Started by Kean Walmsley

2 Jul 7
Reply by Kean Walmsley

Infrared and NDVI photography

I have carefully studied NDVI photography and intend on offering this service with my drone. I just made the plunge and bought the camera I…

Started by Eugene Greenwood

0 Jul 6

Alexmos + APM - anyone tried it yet?

Just wondering - has anyone tried the gimbal control options in APM with Alexmos rc2.0? Supposedly Alexmos can take a feed from a FC to im…

Started by Euan Ramsay

14 Jul 6
Reply by gustavo

GoPro settings for geotagging images later

Hi, I want to use a Y6 that is fitted with a GoPro to make some simple maps. I have the GoPro on a tarot gimbal and I can take pics straigh…

Started by Jaime

10 Jul 2
Reply by Jaime

Tarot 650 Ironman, new build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5MhZi6n_C4

Started by Michael Jordan

0 Jul 1

How to mount P&S camera below a IRIS quadcoptor to look down

I am looking for advice on how to mount a canon point and shoot camera below an IRIS quadcoptor so that I can take photos vertically downwa…

Started by Malcolm Whitworth

0 Jul 1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service