Aerial photography (1,744)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gimbal w.integrated Landinggear

Hi Folks, just wanted to show you my new Project. If interested i´ll post more Details.

Started by Fred

2 Dec 2
Reply by Fred

Package Drone Deal for New Company

I want a package deal around $300 to $500 that includes a robust drone with video capability or the ability to mount a GoPro, and a good re…

Started by Mike

14 Dec 1
Reply by Robert

thermal UAV camera

Thermal video FPV flying at night.. Im new to forums and Im trying to see others opinions on thermals for my quad. I want to buy soon but c…

Started by therman Cam

1 Nov 30
Reply by Guy Compton

Looking for a drone

Hi, I'm a real estate agent and would like to buy a drone to take arial pictures and video of houses. Nothing extreme. I would like to spen…

Started by Rachel

1 Nov 28
Reply by Guy Compton

Dji vision changing the camera to gopro

Hi guys I have changed my dji phantom 2 vision camera for a gopro hero 3 with gimbal so i can get smoother video without the bumps. Unfor…

Started by Christoph

2 Nov 28
Reply by Christoph

Agisoft Photoscan vs Pix4uav

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using the different types of image processing software. I'm particularly interested in…

Started by Mark Brown

33 Nov 28
Reply by Enrique Toro Lira

Photogrammetry with 3DR Quad

I'm fairly new to quads and I want to start doing some photogrammetry with the 3DR quad kit I was going to order. I've looked around and be…

Started by Joseph Brands

1 Nov 28
Reply by Chris Anderson

Quadcopter to GoPro Hero3 to 5.8 Ghz Tx/Rx system to Laptop?

I do biodiversity monitoring (including counting eggs and chicks of vulture and eagle nests). I am a novice quadcopter operator. I have ac…

Started by Rion

4 Nov 27
Reply by Rion

Follow me functionality while skiing?

Hi all- I'm wondering if "follow me" mode while work while skiing? On the wiki page it says that since the copter is in loiter mode it wil…

Started by Kieran Skelly

3 Nov 27
Reply by Kieran Skelly

Tarot 2D doesn't seem to do anything

Finally got my Y6 DIY kit with a Tarot 2D. Assembly is done, tarot is attached with the Gopro on it but can't get to configure anything of…

Started by RICARDO CUBILLOS

5 Nov 27
Reply by William C Bonner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service