Aerial photography (1,870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calibrating MicaSense RedEdge Imagery

I have been collecting imagery from a MicaSense RedEdge camera, a multispectral camera made for attaching to sUAS. https://www.micasense.co

Started by Kelsey Mason

1 May 20
Reply by Gabriel

Autonomous Quadcopter

I have quadcopter F450 RTF assembledSpecification :Main set size: 490mm x 490mm x 140mmDiameter (length between two motors not adjacent): 4…

Started by zubair hasrat

2 May 17
Reply by OG

1080P 30X optical zoom camera with auto object tracking module

Hello guys, Sky Eye-30HZ is a gimbal designed for 30X zoom camera for drone aerial inspection,surveillance,rescue and research mission,whic…

Started by yangdaonline

4 May 16
Reply by yangdaonline

Is it possible for me to build a DIY mapping fixed wing drone?

Hello all, im a newbie looking to get into the drone business of mapping and surveying. I have a few quad copters that can take care of sma…

Started by Samson

16 May 12
Reply by Matthew

Thoughts on the Osmo?

Thinking of getting one shortly. What do you think?

Started by Kara Murphy

0 May 9

Looking for a NORMAL Focal Length Lens

Where are the best resources for cameras with a FOV of around 40 degrees? This is equivalent to what we commonly call a "normal" focal leng…

Started by John C Hansen

0 Apr 29

Zoom Camera to be Fitted to Gimbal

Hi, if I may ask a basic question please. If I am buying a specific zoom camera online that is said to fit the gimbal for the drone, then…

Started by Justin Justin

0 Apr 28

1080P 18X EO/IR dual sensor zoom camera Eagle Eye-IV

Hi everyone,We have tested our new product 18X EO/IR dual sensor zoom camera Eagle Eye-IV for a month and come up with this video demonstra…

Started by yangdaonline

1 Apr 25
Reply by yangdaonline

mismatch images to CAM messages in georef

I am sure many of you have had the same issue but I am wondering what strategies you take to minimise this issue. To illustrate. I have a f…

Started by Darrel Maddy

11 Apr 25
Reply by IronDOME

Head tracking with Android ?

Hi, Is there an android application to send head tracking motions to the camera gimbal, via PPM of the trainer port of the rc transmitter ?…

Started by Francois Girard

0 Apr 21

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service