Aerial photography (1,526)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pilot / camera operator

Hi, I am new here but am wanting to build a multicopter with separate pilot and cameraman controls.  The inspiration for this was a "teste…

Started by clyde booth

1 Apr 15
Reply by clyde booth

Point and shoot camera with video out?

Is there a point and shoot camera that has video out like the go-pro?  I currently use the gopro video out to send back video of what I am…

Started by Neil Baker

35 Apr 14
Reply by Guy Whittal

Sony RX100iii as aerial mapping camera

I am looking for feedback on using the Sony RX100iii as an aerial mapping camera. Currently we use the Canon SX260 with occasional blurred…

Started by Shawn McCracken

52 Apr 14
Reply by Guy Whittal

Samsung NX Mini

I want to upgrade the camera on a 3DR X8. I have been doing research, and I really like the Samsung NX Mini camera. Has anyone mounted this…

Started by Ben Garcia

4 Apr 14
Reply by Guy Whittal

Long endurance electric aircraft

I am starting a new project for aerial mapping and I would appreciate your expertise and advise in order to help me with the development. …

Started by Rpasdep

5 Apr 14
Reply by Marc Cretten

Mounting a S100 cannon camera on my drone

I just bought a s100 cannon camera for doing field mapping and NDVI mapping and I'm trying to figure out how to mount it to my multi copter…

Started by Corey O

25 Apr 13
Reply by Guy Whittal

Mobius vs GoPro

Which action cam do you use? View Poll

Started by Dene

3 Apr 12
Reply by Guy Whittal

Tarot Gimbal and protecting GoPro lens

I am getting a Tarot Gimbal and want a protective lens cover to protect the gopro's lens in case of a scrape in a crash. Since the Gopro l…

Started by David Cox

24 Apr 12
Reply by Guy Whittal

Developer

UAV Generated Point Cloud Classification

Ok, so this may be a more advanced topic than normally found on this forum. But I am struggling to classify the point clouds generated with…

Started by Jaime Machuca Mercado

20 Apr 12
Reply by Guy Whittal

A2 controller with Zenmuse H3-3D

hi guys, I have setup my Tarot T810 with the DJI A2 controller, and connected the Zenmuse H3-3D with Gopro. Unfortunately I am not able to…

Started by Rashed

0 Apr 11

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service