Aerial photography (1,602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mapping with the X8 wing

Hi all, I want to share some of the latest results I achieved with using ardupilot and my X8-wing for aerial mapping. Below you can see a p…

Started by Dries Raymaekers

8 Jul 20
Reply by Plinio Augusto

Is it possible to use a dual gopro setup with the black pearl? (Two feeds to ground station using 3DR Vid Transmitters)

I'm a huge 3D fanatic and am curious about something. I noticed the BP has an RX1 and RX2 output.... Does this mean I can use two of the…

Started by Timothy Armstrong

0 Jul 19

Is it possible to use a dual gopro setup with the black pearl? (Two feeds to ground station using 3DR Vid Transmitters)

I'm a huge 3D fanatic and am curious about something. I noticed the BP has an RX1 and RX2 output.... Does this mean I can use two of the…

0 Jul 19

0 Jul 19

Help Needed with Geotagging Photos without timestamps

Hello everyone,  So I have some drone imagery, too much for manual intervention, that needs to be geotagged. Basically there was some issu…

Started by Alexander

0 Jul 16

GoPro 5.4mm non-fisheye lens replacement (for mapping mostly)

Hello, so, I'm an archaeologist by trade, and we're (generally speaking) sort of technology bottom-feeders, so my apologies for the lack of…

Started by W Hayden

3 Jul 16
Reply by W Hayden

Business Oppertunity

I am looking for a uav/drone company to network my extensive book of outdoor adventure sport companies to market drones into their companie…

Started by Michael Nelson

0 Jul 15

Servo size for 280g camera

I'm looking to build a DIY headtracker found on this site but need help determining how to chose the correctly sized servo for the pan/tilt…

Started by Peter Sampson

0 Jul 14

Drone Pilot Needed August 29 in Phoenix

We need someone that owns a drone with an attached video camera for 1 day, August 29 in Phoenix, AZ.   They need to fly the drone, capturin…

Started by Aaron Pressman

0 Jul 14

Low cost hyperspectral imager

Hi,  Interested to see if there would be interest for a low cost hyperspectral imager (N bands) lightweight sub 300gr with a spatial resol…

Started by RaptorUAS MD

27 Jul 13
Reply by Darius Jack

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service