Aerial photography (1,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drones in Iceland

Hi guys.I'm looking for people or companies in Iceland experienced with aerial photography. I will be grateful for any kind of recommendati…

Started by Michał Jaskulski

1 Oct 19
Reply by Tryggvi Stefánsson

Gimbal for GoPro inside waterproof case?

It seems the popular Tarot and Zenmuse gimbals use the GoPro without it's rugged and waterproof housing.  Is there a reputable gimbal that…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

16 Oct 19
Reply by Chris

Create Waypoints While In The Air

I currently run a DJI Phantom 2 Vision, Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal ,DJI iOSD Mini – OSD, with, Naza II, 5.8GHz 32CH A/V 600mW Transmitter (TS832)…

Started by Peter Spero

0 Oct 18

RiverWoods to fly drone over Exeter

http://www.seacoastonline.com/article/20141013/NEWS/141019716

Started by Ensignnolo

1 Oct 17
Reply by Ensignnolo

Help with CHDK on SX260

Hi everyone, We have an X8 copter with pixhawk and are modifying it to take small area, high-res aerial images for mapping. This is all co…

Started by BetnanyRose

1 Oct 16
Reply by Brent

3DR Tarot T-2D Gimbal vs HK Tarot T-2D Gimbal

Hi all, My question is simple, what is the difference between the 3DR Tarot T-2D Gimbal and the HK Tarot T-2D Gimbal? HK sells is for 145$,…

Started by Jean-Philippe

1 Oct 15
Reply by mP1

DIY gimbals sony ned and canon eos m

Hi guys!Nice to meet you all! I'm just sign into the Rc group forum.I just bougth a 3 axis DIY gimbal with alexmos controller to fly my can…

Started by Denizard Dennis

0 Oct 14

Triggering camera via USB and APM2.5 side rail on an Octocopter

Hello, I am trying to trigger my Canon S110 using a gentwire from Gentles and CHDK. I have seen the guide on copter.ardupilot.com but it re…

Started by Frank

1 Oct 13
Reply by Frank

Wedding day

http://youtu.be/HOShe2Qxock

Started by Michael Jordan

0 Oct 12

Chdk remote control probelms

Hi I'm trying to performing geotagging photo in MP on my UAV (x8) using a  Home made  chdk cable for canon (A470) i Use chdk  1.2 with a  s…

Started by Andrea F

0 Oct 11

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service