Aerial photography (1,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADC Micro and Pixhack

I am trying to set up an ADC Micro multi-spectral camera with a Pixhack flight controller. Has anyone integrated one to be triggered by Mis…

Started by Marco Cecala

0 Apr 9

triggering tetracam adc lite with pixhawk

hi all, has anyone of you guys knows a solution how to trigger tetracam adc lite using pixhawk?

Started by ScratchNodado

1 Apr 9
Reply by Marco Cecala

CHDK, KAP Script and accurate timestamping

I've been trying to improve the accuracy of the geotagging of images produced using a Canon S100 running CHDK and the KAP lua script, shutt…

Started by Charlie

13 Apr 9
Reply by David Tipping

Viable Business Model

Ok so I get the need for the exemption certificate - but here is the thing - i want to run an aerial photography service, is there a way to…

Started by Kaaren Thompson

5 Apr 7
Reply by Kaaren Thompson

Pixhawk Servo Based GoPro Trigger

Hey all, I am trying to embark on a rather large undertaking (given my absence of experience with Electrical and Mechanical Engineering) to…

Started by Andrew K

2 Apr 6
Reply by Andrew K

First setup for Aerial photography

I’m looking at putting together a rig to use for aerial photography, specifically using a Canon 6D. I have experience with cameras but zero…

Started by Luckyp

9 Apr 6
Reply by Luckyp

Autonomous "Vertical" Missions In Mission Planner?

Greetings: I am using a 3DR X8, Pixhawk with a NEX5 for standard mapping/photogrammetry. I want to map a cliff face. Is it possible to crea…

Started by Marshall Cant

6 Apr 5
Reply by Alex Maltais

Stop Triggering Camera w Pixhawk Outside the Polygonal Area of Interest

We all know that one can take distance based aerial photos by using mission planner and pixhawk. Since distance based triggering keeps taki…

Started by Onur BOY

5 Apr 4
Reply by iskess

Commercial UAV Insurance

This company working with many aviation insurance carries who offer commercial UAV Insurance. NOOO. You do not have to have an exemption…

Started by Alexander Sheard

0 Apr 3

Best Drone for Aerial Photography, but Specifically for 3D Surfaces

Greetings DIY Drone members, I am new to this website, and therefore if I am posting this in the wrong place or anything like that, please…

Started by Nicholas C Brewer

12 Apr 3
Reply by Philipp

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service