Aircraft platforms (771)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help Choosing New Drone that is Similar to 3DR Solo

Hello, I am trying to find a drone similar to the 3DR Solo that uses mavlink and WiFi similar as Solo but I am hoping the manufacturer is…

Started by DJ Martin

0 3 hours ago

Bent tubes 16mm and 25mm for multirotor arms

I am the owner of http://carbon-cnc.eu I am a desigher And I like building multirotors :) for the last 2 years I have built almost 20 diffe…

Started by Darek Czarnecki

0 4 hours ago

this is Liffish Hou, a girl who loves RC products

friend this is Liffish  Hou from Shenzhen, China. i love rc products very much. hope you can add me to your contact list. thank you so much…

Started by Liffish Hou

0 12 hours ago

Small cheap platform for Pi Zero v1.3 + Pi 8MP camera + PXFmini

I'm looking to build a very small, light and cheap fixed-wing UAV for basic vertical aerial photography. I envisage using the new v1.3 of t…

Started by Andy Ford

1 Jun 21
Reply by Daniel Pacheco

Which is the Best Auto pilot for beginners..

Hi...Im new to autopilot.. usually i build RC planes(fixed wing) and fly mannually..Now im trying to integrate a good autopilot and fly aut…

Started by Raam Sundar

3 Jun 19
Reply by TopXGun

Endurance design spec? - help please!

Hi all,I'm looking for a motor/prop combination that will give me good endurance (over 45 minutes flying times) on my model. It seems like…

Started by Tom Moore

0 Jun 14

Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

Hello all, I have just recently joined this forum and find it fantastic what you guys are doing, very nice job. There is one question goi…

Started by Chris

3 Jun 7
Reply by Sam Worthington

My twin dream espuma EPO asa voadora FPV 1800mm

MyTwinDream The material quality of: EPO   MyTwinDream Data:  Wingspan 1800mm Body length 1220mm The internal maximum width is more than 13…

Started by mymfd

1 Jun 4
Reply by IronDOME

Raspberry pi can connected with DJI matrice 100 ??

Raspberry pi can connected with DJI matrice 100 ? please give me any information of possibilities of connecting Raspberry pi to Matrice 10…

Started by vikram

1 Jun 2
Reply by James

Indoor quad with gimbal

I'm looking for a quad that we can fly indoors to demonstrate our Ground Control Station, the Wing GCS (Image below) We currently test with…

Started by Sam Worthington

0 Jun 2

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service