Aircraft platforms (757)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor Advice for a 600mm hexacopter

Hey there. I have the old ArduCopter HEXA 3DR Kit and looking to do an upgrade to the motors. They are old and getting a bit worn out (Moto…

Started by Neil F.

0 19 hours ago

Help needed to build a long range drone

Hi. My first post here. The real question is, is it possible. Need to build a drone, preferably on 250 frame. I need FPV drone with 1-2km…

Started by Agnius Mikutavicius

1 on Tuesday
Reply by James

Long Range electric

What would be the best solution for a log range electric drone ?

Started by Josh

8 on Monday
Reply by James

Very low level flying needed.

Hi guys, at work we are trying to developed a drone that can fly over a field at 15cm from the ground using waypoints. In theory this sound…

Started by Scott Gray

7 on Monday
Reply by Steve Miller

Recommend best airfoil for FPV flying wing.

Hey! ;) Recommend me please best airfoil fo FPV flying wing: Root chord: 15" Tip chord: 7" Sweep: 15" Span: 55"  Need stable, efficient,…

Started by Mareks

6 Apr 20
Reply by Zeljko Babic

Should 3DR build an Inspire equivalent drone?

I am considering acquiring a Solo. I currently use DJI Phantoms for agriculture and survey work and I think the solo would fit my needs muc…

Started by Jose Alberto Soler

2 Apr 20
Reply by Jose Alberto Soler

What drone should i get under the budget of US $300

Can you please help me find a drone that can is under the budget of $300 that has smooth stable flight. It has to be FPV as well. Cheers

Started by Orlando Williams

60 Apr 14
Reply by OG

Skywalker X5 3D model

Hi guys!First of all, apologize my poor English. I'm Pau from Barcelona, I'm doing a project in my university and I'm looking for the Skywa…

Started by Pau

2 Apr 9
Reply by Pau

Which is the Best Auto pilot for beginners..

Hi...Im new to autopilot.. usually i build RC planes(fixed wing) and fly mannually..Now im trying to integrate a good autopilot and fly aut…

Started by Raam Sundar

2 Apr 7
Reply by Pedro H

Drone for agricultural mapping

I was curious what a good option would be for mapping farmland. I do not own a drone yet and am new to the idea. My family has farmland and…

Started by tyler hammond

7 Mar 29
Reply by eric.rao

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service