Aircraft platforms (737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Flying wings for aerial mapping

Hello forum,  First of all some background... Having spent a good 2 years playing about with an Skywalker, Ursus and a Canon camera running…

Started by Richard

443 17 hours ago
Reply by Wolfgang Luck

100KM

Electric Replacement for Mini Mugin 2.6m?

Hi all I'm about to take the plunge on a Mini Mugin 2.6m from FPVModel. I really prefer it to be electric, so I need some suggestions what…

Started by Hein du Plessis

8 18 hours ago
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

X8 as heavyweight AP platform

I am using Skywalker X8 for extra long range AP work in plantations.The flying weight is 4.5kg and I use bungee takeoff. Here is a video: h…

Started by Chris Ting

0 20 hours ago

Vineyard Patrol

I want to fly one of these drone aircraft in our vineyard as a form of bird control. Where can I buy one? How can it fit it with some sort…

Started by Emily Johnston

7 on Monday
Reply by Michael Karp

Record Flight Advice

Hi,  So we have clearance from Norwegian CAA for a cross-border operation from Scotland.  We are not currently sure if this operation can…

Started by RaptorUAS MD

0 on Monday

Drones similar to Amazon Air Drone

I am looking to purchase a drone that is similar to those used by Amazon bi want it to have the ability to carry small, light weight, items…

Started by Kyle

0 on Saturday

Can IRIS quadcopter fly indoor?

Hi to everyone,  I am a PhD student and my lab has an IRIS quadcopter. I was wondering if is it possible to fly indoor with it or not? Eve…

Started by Fabrizio

6 Jul 23
Reply by Adam Deel

Skywalker X8 wing endurance VS the c-astral wing

Hi, C-astral wings (website) are identical to the wing X8 Skywalker (or the opposite!), but the perfomance are very different. What could d…

Started by Alex Maltais

2 Jul 21
Reply by Alex Maltais

Agriculture Drone

I am working on an agriculture drone, and would like to have both autopilot and FPV. I have made a list of the autopilot components I plan…

Started by Evan Palmer

4 Jul 18
Reply by Evan Palmer

Peoples UAV

Following the optimization of the Raptor E1 and the performance figures we achieved we have made improvements in airfoils and fuselage drag…

Started by RaptorUAS MD

0 Jul 14

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service