Aircraft platforms (734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Flying wings for aerial mapping

Hello forum,  First of all some background... Having spent a good 2 years playing about with an Skywalker, Ursus and a Canon camera running…

Started by Richard

455 19 hours ago
Reply by Marc Cretten

APM, Pixhawk, Plane, the whole 9 yards!!!

Hi, This post is to see if any members live close to me! I live in Destin FL, and I'm building a plane that needs to have a PX4, telemetry…

Started by Eugene

0 on Wednesday

DT-S (Drone To Survey)

Hi All , this is my mapping wing made of EPP. Some details: 97cm wingspan 850g takeoff-weight (including 200g 12MP camera, f/1.8) LiPo3S 2…

Started by Rafał Kosecki

0 on Tuesday

Building Skywalker 2014

I am now starting out in the aerial surveying business and I would like to build a Skywalker 2014. Can someone help me with what I need to…

Started by Gregory Sukull

0 Sep 30

Gemini V2

Nothing against Bearospace Industries, but I am trying to figure out if I should buy the kit or not and modify where I see fit as they say…

Started by matt pearson

2 Sep 13
Reply by Spike Webb

Advice needed for long range aircraft carrying two gopros

I'm beginning a project to build an aircraft to map sections of the SF Bay for water quality monitoring. The aircraft needs to carry two go…

Started by Nathan

2 Sep 10
Reply by Nathan

James T Qs re frames

Here's a question from James T Kirk that's been moved here from the Copter-3.3 beta testing thread: =======================================…

Started by Randy

2 Sep 7
Reply by Craig

Point me in the right direction

Hey all. I'm new to the forum. Here from myrtle beach, sc USA. I've been into RC for a while but mostly quads. I've been pondering the id…

Started by Devin

1 Sep 4
Reply by Devin

Mugin UAV 3m

I have decided it's time to move up to a large UAV airframe. I still have the giant payload master in the buil…

Started by John Cousins

39 Sep 4
Reply by Bruce Robb

Hybrid Airship

I'd like to float this idea out there to get some feedback. I currently have 3 planes and one heli, but these don't seem to be right for th…

Started by Jared Cormier

5 Sep 3
Reply by Bill Hoover

DIY Drones Monthly

• X8

255 members

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service