Aircraft platforms (818)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Quad Build Help!

Hello! I am an amatuer UAV pilot and I am an aviation insurance broker as a profession. My involvement in the UAS industry has contributed…

Started by Joe Ernster

0 yesterday

How to make a boat for bathymetry?

Hello, I would like someone to help me know how I can build a rc boat using pixhawk to perform bathymetry, I have seen that there are boats…

Started by Oscar Renato

1 on Monday
Reply by Greg Fletcher

Nano Talon or similar plane, with Pixhawk - is it possible?

Hi all I am looking for a fixed wing UAV for mapping purposes. It must be able to carry a compact downward looking sensor (dimensions: 10x6…

Started by Boas61

5 Jan 5
Reply by Boas61

Intelligent Electric Unmanned Helicopter "PARUS " Are now in!

At the just-concluded GUSC Unmanned Systems Conference & Expo, ZIYAN released the "PARUS ", the smallest high-performance intelligent e…

Started by Yana Tang

0 Dec 18, 2017

3DR X8+

Hi, this is my first post here. I was directed here by a member on another forum. I just saw a 3DR X8+ come up for sale on a local forum a…

Started by Kevin L

1 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Kevin L

KapetAir VTOL fixed wing UAV

Hi all, my name is Luka and I am the founder of KapetAir, a Danish/Croatian hardware startup.  KapetAir is a fixed-wing VTOL UAV featuring…

Started by Luka

0 Nov 26, 2017

Modifying the Platform itself

Hi All, My Name is Ronald and I have some info that might be of interest to most of you. My son Rolen does most of the flight tests for the…

Started by Ronald O'Brien

0 Nov 14, 2017

Has anyone assembled this fixed-wing UAV airframe (Hugin 2.6m)?

I recently bought the "ARF combo" version of one of these:  https://www.fpvmodel.com/hugin-ii-electric-powered-uav-2-6m-platform_g46.html

Started by Grant Petty

5 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Grant Petty

Just another 5 hour endurance full electric VTOL

We VTOLized the Raptor E1, at the same time we further optimized the power plant to achieve 50-80 Watt power consumption at cruise speed at…

Started by Duffy

18 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Dale Greer

Have a Fixed-Wing Drone suggestion?

Hello People! I need a good fixed wing drone for my research and was wondering which one would be the best. The following features are the…

Started by Safat Khan

0 Sep 22, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service