Aircraft platforms (763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multistar 10000 blowing chargers

We've just flown with a multistar 10,000 and it flew very well. Gave us all 10,000 mA at 6S at 5 amps. 1hour and 15 in the air. When we we…

Started by ausdroid

13 4 hours ago
Reply by ausdroid

Autopilot w/Radio Direction Finding Capability

I've looked around and haven't seen any other discussions that fit what I'm interested in finding out. Perhaps someone will see this and be…

Started by fly1ngsc0tsman

12 yesterday
Reply by Dirk Gorissen

Long Endurance Agricultural Drone

Hello, I would like to get some feed back on the design of drone I am working on: Currently building the NAJA 2.2 M H TAIL. To get more a…

Started by Richard Spencer

0 on Tuesday

Pacific Northwest Members

Hi to all, Plan to purchase a 3DR/X8+ soon and would like to talk with members located in the Pacific Northwest that has experience with th…

Started by Mike Thomas

0 on Sunday

3DR ArduCopter Quad C Frame with Pixhawk

Hi, I currently have an 3DR ArduCopter Quad C Frame (https://store.3drobotics.com/products/3dr-arducopter-quad-c-frame-kit-1), now I want t…

Started by Akhmat Safrudin

0 Feb 27

Advice requested - 6 rotor multicopter setup for small area mapping

Greetings, I'm a remote sensing and terrestrial ecology researcher working in at UNM in Albuquerque, NM. I am looking to incorporate a UAS…

Started by Dan K

1 Feb 27
Reply by Dan K

Vineyard Patrol

I want to fly one of these drone aircraft in our vineyard as a form of bird control. Where can I buy one? How can it fit it with some sort…

Started by Emily Johnston

6 Feb 20
Reply by Emily Johnston

Steerable Nose Wheel on the Bormatec Maja ...

Hi Everyone,First time posting here at DIY Drones...well I just purchased a Bormatec Maja and wanted to allow it to take-off and land on pr…

Started by Craig Thompson

4 Feb 20
Reply by Craig Thompson

Part wanted for the NEEWER® ATG TT-X4-12

Hi, I have a NEEWER® ATG TT-X4-12 and I broke one of the motor mounts and I cannot find parts for it online. I thought the community can he…

Started by Manuel Rios

0 Feb 20

Who makes this quadcopter?

Hello everyone,Does anybody know who makes this quadcopter?Wanted.jpgI found it in the Tiger Motor site but they do not sell it.http://www.…

Started by Manuel Rios

0 Feb 18

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service