Aircraft platforms (738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mt Kilimanjaro

Folks, I'm considering doing some environmental research in Tanzania next year. Specifically, I'd like to do some survey flights on Mt Kili…

Started by David Wallin

2 yesterday
Reply by David Wallin

I have some X8 parts, what else do I need?

So I bought some X8+ parts.  What else do I need to build an X8+?  Basically I have the body, the arms, landing legs, Pixhawk with GPS.  I…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 on Monday

12v Car Battery Tethered F450

I'm not new to RC but still learning electronics, can anyone think of a reason why I can't tether a DJI F450 to a heavy duty car battery fo…

Started by Peek

2 on Monday
Reply by Ed Elias

Beginner drone options?

I am trying to get into the whole drone scene and just want to see if anybody here has any suggestions for a good place to star.I want to b…

Started by Donovan Silver

14 on Monday
Reply by Sigitas Ciapas

Drone for agricultural mapping

I was curious what a good option would be for mapping farmland. I do not own a drone yet and am new to the idea. My family has farmland and…

Started by tyler hammond

3 Jan 28
Reply by Moses

Mugin 4450 - Structural fatigue

Hi, Currently our Mugin 4450 is INOP due to structural fatigue in the main landing gear, any tips on how to resolve this? -Obviously it wo…

Started by Dan Richard Isdahl-Engh

0 Jan 27

Aerial drone as UHF/VHF repeater and eye in the sky

First off, I am new to this, so feel free to shoot down my dreams and desires.  That being said, this is what I think I would like to try a…

Started by Asa B-S

13 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Walworth

Best acro quad for beginner

I have Phantom P3 Pro and Hubsan X4 and have been flying for about 2 years or so.  I'd like to get into acro flying.  What is the best acr…

Started by Scott

0 Jan 25

Benefits and drawbacks to designing a drone with different size rotors

Hi guys and gals, I'd like to learn from anyone's experience or know-how. My hope is to make a drone like the v1 hoverbike, with large forw…

Started by Mark Candaras

0 Jan 23

Manned Tri Copter

Why they don't longer use them? I found this and other pics of manned Tri Copters. Please see the attachment.

Started by Victor rodas

1 Jan 22
Reply by Bernardo

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service