Aircraft platforms (811)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just another 5 hour endurance full electric VTOL

We VTOLized the Raptor E1, at the same time we further optimized the power plant to achieve 50-80 Watt power consumption at cruise speed at…

Started by Duffy

18 Oct 10
Reply by Dale Greer

Have a Fixed-Wing Drone suggestion?

Hello People! I need a good fixed wing drone for my research and was wondering which one would be the best. The following features are the…

Started by Safat Khan

0 Sep 22

Hybrid 4 stroke multirotor

Hello there. First of alI, I apologize for my poor written English skills. Over the past couple of days I 've been trying to get my mind ar…

Started by Mr N.

7 Jul 30
Reply by zhangqi

Hydrographic surveying

Hi. Is there anyone out there who can recommend the appropriate drone & camera/surveying set-up to enable me to survey the bottom of la…

Started by Paddy Dangerfield

13 Jul 28
Reply by AntimatterCrusader

XUAV Empty weight

Hello, it's my first post on DIYdrones. I plan to build an UAV Plane for photogrammetric purpose. As I like compute, calculate and plan be…

Started by PEQUIGNOT

1 Jul 21
Reply by kiki boy

Drone release and recovery mechanism

Hi  We are currently working on using drones for underground tunnel inspection and in need of  method to help us release and recover drones…

Started by Francis Dominic

0 Jul 20

12v Car Battery Tethered F450

I'm not new to RC but still learning electronics, can anyone think of a reason why I can't tether a DJI F450 to a heavy duty car battery fo…

Started by Peek

5 Jul 20
Reply by Jacob

i need drones desginer

i need drone degsiner how can make drone on my sepcification i can pay 

Started by iftikhar khan

25 Jun 25
Reply by Duffy

AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE STANDS

Spika’s line of aircraft maintenance stands provides efficient and safe access to a large variety of aircraft, both military and commercial…

Started by christopher.shiny

0 Jun 19

Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

HI, I am new member in the X-UAV Talon club, I have just received my Talon with the extension wing. I'm working to put the right combinatio…

Started by John

118 May 23
Reply by Jack Scott

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service