Aircraft platforms (798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aerial video platform : Bumblebee

Hello everyone ! This is my first post, and it will be a build log. The idea here is to publish the results of an end-to-end setup of the q…

Started by Fabian Louwers

0 Feb 15

Looking for manufacture of the composite airframes

Airframe for the long range and time.  Like Mugin 4.5 wingspan

Started by Sergey Udovkin

1 Feb 14
Reply by AEROVANT

XUAV Empty weight

Hello, it's my first post on DIYdrones. I plan to build an UAV Plane for photogrammetric purpose. As I like compute, calculate and plan be…

Started by PEQUIGNOT

0 Feb 14

Low cost, high endurance, disposable fixed wing platform

DIY experts, I have a specific application. I need a high endurance disposable platform to make measurements in clouds and storms. Recover…

Started by Justinclouds

30 Feb 13
Reply by 张先生(yoo)

THERMIK XXXL for UAV USE

Hello Guys. I want to build a THERMIK XXXL with an stretched fuselage for long range surveileance. Im looking for some experience about po…

Started by AEROVANT

0 Feb 3

Foldable frame for camera-quadrocopter (for travels)

Hi, I'd like to built a foldable quadrocopter which I can take with me on a round-the-world trip. When folded it should be small enough to…

Started by Philipp

20 Feb 3
Reply by Fnoop

Fixed wing project (Help)

I am studying aeronautical engineering. I am in first year now. For my final year project, I am really very interested in building a solar…

Started by AynulAuvi

0 Jan 31

Has anyone assembled this fixed-wing UAV airframe (Hugin 2.6m)?

I recently bought the "ARF combo" version of one of these:  https://www.fpvmodel.com/hugin-ii-electric-powered-uav-2-6m-platform_g46.html

Started by Grant Petty

0 Jan 19

Which is the Best Auto pilot for beginners..

Hi...Im new to autopilot.. usually i build RC planes(fixed wing) and fly mannually..Now im trying to integrate a good autopilot and fly aut…

Started by Raam Sundar

6 Jan 6
Reply by Rodolf

Battery Swapping Drones?

Has anyone ever implemented drones that swap out batteries of other drones mid-air? Is that possible? Like drone aerial refueling? Just c…

Started by Michael S Everhart

1 Jan 6
Reply by Rodolf

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service