Aircraft platforms (695)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My first APM controlled hexa-copter

Hello all, Here is my scratch built hexa-copter, Size: 550mm (21.65") - motor to motor. Top/bottom plate 2.5mm 5-layer plywood, arms made o…

Started by Jan Hindøy

0 8 hours ago

UAV+telemetry+gimbal+camera recomendations

I'm looking to get a aircraft and camera gimbal set up and was hoping for some advice. Essentially, I want to get a demo rig set up for ou…

Started by Samuel Worthington

0 13 hours ago

Strobe Light for UAVs

Hello All! Trying to comply with FAA regulations for UAVs, I am trying to find a cheap, light-weight strobe light (anti-collision light) t…

Started by Kevin L.

10 on Friday
Reply by Jim O'Meara

First quad build. Please give feedback.

So I've been flying a premade quad for awhile and now I want to build my own. A simple inexpensive one that's easy to put together. I'll b…

Started by Julian Josephs

7 Sep 25
Reply by Thomas Stanley-Jones

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

87 Sep 23
Reply by Andreas

Smaller platform better camera

Hi! We currently use a s800 with our Sony Nex7 camera and wondered if anyone out there has good experiences of less bulky platforms carryin…

Started by Michael May

0 Sep 22

Your advice for mapping plane

I would like to have a plane that allows me to do mapping. I am looking for a model that can carry a payload of about 2kg I already have th…

Started by Serge B

30 Sep 19
Reply by Serge B

about 40 kg six rotor

想要让一个六旋翼,约42 kg.who的重量可以给我关于PID一些建议,谢谢。

Started by Robert huang

0 Sep 18

Home security drone

So I am new to drones and am turning to you guys for help. I currently live in a pretty typical two story home with neighbors about thirty…

Started by steve

3 Sep 15
Reply by Haygood

Can anyone help me choose parts?

Hello! Im looking to build a long range system.   Plane: Skywalker X8 TX/RX EZUHF, longest range? Autopilot system with RTL, any suggestio…

Started by Thomas Gabrielsen

2 Sep 8
Reply by NASMO

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service