Aircraft platforms (762)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small cheap platform for Pi Zero v1.3 + Pi 8MP camera + PXFmini

I'm looking to build a very small, light and cheap fixed-wing UAV for basic vertical aerial photography. I envisage using the new v1.3 of t…

Started by Andy Ford

0 on Saturday

Long Range electric

What would be the best solution for a log range electric drone ?

Started by Josh

9 May 4
Reply by Duffy

There is an error in the calculation of yaw angle with 9 DOF sensor.

Hi,I have Lsm9ds0 including accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer. I read these informations with lpc4337. I can receive the angular positio…

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Hi,I have Lsm9ds0 including accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer. I read these informations with lpc4337. I can receive the angular positio…

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Motor Advice for a 600mm hexacopter

Hey there. I have the old ArduCopter HEXA 3DR Kit and looking to do an upgrade to the motors. They are old and getting a bit worn out (Moto…

Started by Neil F.

0 Apr 28

Help needed to build a long range drone

Hi. My first post here. The real question is, is it possible. Need to build a drone, preferably on 250 frame. I need FPV drone with 1-2km…

Started by Agnius Mikutavicius

1 Apr 26
Reply by James

Very low level flying needed.

Hi guys, at work we are trying to developed a drone that can fly over a field at 15cm from the ground using waypoints. In theory this sound…

Started by Scott Gray

7 Apr 25
Reply by Steve Miller

Recommend best airfoil for FPV flying wing.

Hey! ;) Recommend me please best airfoil fo FPV flying wing: Root chord: 15" Tip chord: 7" Sweep: 15" Span: 55"  Need stable, efficient,…

Started by Mareks

6 Apr 20
Reply by Zeljko Babic

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service