Aircraft platforms (761)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your 4-5 top picks for multirotors for development projects?

What are your top picks for multirotor UAVs for development projects? If you were working on an international development project in a chal…

Started by Faine Greenwood

1 Jan 9
Reply by Rai

30 minute multicopter flight times, with a camera, in practice ?

I am wondering if anyone is flying a platform that achieves 30 minutes flight time in practice, while carrying a small camera. The Phantom…

Started by Knut Graf

22 Jan 9
Reply by Joe Dietrich

New UAV Platform In Development: SV-1

Hi guys, I have been working over the past year on a new aircraft/near space craft design. This journey began back in August of 2012 and it…

Started by Alex Kuehn

24 Jan 7
Reply by Sgt Ric

What is the stall speed or minimum speed of the Skywalker X-8

Hello everyone, I'm looking for X-8 users, Skywalker X-8, more than 2m wingpsan, I wanted to know if you have data about the minimum speed…

Started by Adrien HADJ-SALAH

6 Jan 2
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

Cannot Takeoff

So I finished my Tarot 680Pro hexacopter build today, but had some reservations about one of the motors before takeoff.  On the bench, I no…

Started by Erik

8 Jan 1
Reply by Stu Olson

Seraphi quadcopter

I have purchased a seraphi p quadcopter 5 months ago and have not been able to got it at all. It is a RTF model with gps,compass. I had not…

Started by Vince Grande

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Stu Olson

Price estimate for a custom drone

Hey everyone, I am student working with a group that is looking into developing ambulance drones similar to the one at TU Delft. Here is a…

Started by Matthew Alongi

5 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Matthew Alongi

3 channel fixed wing without rudder question?

I have a Skyhunter which has ailerons and elevator but no rudder, I've searched and read the wiki but I can't find any changes I have to ma…

Started by Matt Gieselman

1 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by iskess

Advice on a full UAV platform for agriculture

Hello, I'm looking for advice that anyone could give on some UAV platforms to look into.  I'd like a ready-to-fly UAV, and prefer a multi-…

Started by matemm06

0 Dec 19, 2014

Ag Field inspection Newbie questions

Hi, I'm a GIS Technician at a local county government land conservation department and we are considering using a UAV to conduct agricultur…

Started by Andy Maracini

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Tim Woodward

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service