Aircraft platforms (731)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gemini V2

Nothing against Bearospace Industries, but I am trying to figure out if I should buy the kit or not and modify where I see fit as they say…

Started by matt pearson

1 Apr 13
Reply by Justice Bentz

Part Number Needed for Splitter Cable used with LiveView or Red Connector on Bottom of IRIS+

I am looking for the a vendors part numbers for the Splitter Cable in the LiveView Kit for GoPro mentioned in: http://3drobotics.com/wp-con

Started by Mr. Marcial

1 Apr 12
Reply by Mr. Marcial

Where to Buy Foam for an Iris+ Case in Canada? Please Help!

Hello Folks, So I recently purchased a Hardcase for my Iris+ and Y6, but unfortunately the case did not come with any foam included, and I…

Started by Craig P.

0 Apr 10

Iris+ going... going... gone

I have been flying my IRIS+ for about a month. I have become pretty comfortable with the controls, and very happy with it, when it obeys me…

Started by Zolthicar

1 Apr 7
Reply by Bojan Verce

Intel Edison Iris

Hey I remember reading some news about 3DR and Intel partnership which involves the Intel Edison processor to do some object tracking with…

Started by HN

0 Apr 7

Aerial UAV Platform

Hello i thought i would ask on a forum of people that know alot about drones, I have been thinking after looking at some photos of drones p…

Started by Brayden Davis

1 Apr 7
Reply by ECODRONES

Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

HI, I am new member in the X-UAV Talon club, I have just received my Talon with the extension wing. I'm working to put the right combinatio…

Started by Elios

108 Apr 6
Reply by Justice Bentz

DIYer Creates Apple iDrone

Legit looks like it came from Apple. But some German DIY Apple fanboy created it. Awesome stuff. http://www.roboticstrends.com/article/appl

Started by Brendan Jacobs

0 Mar 25

Advice on a full UAV platform for agriculture

Hello, I'm looking for advice that anyone could give on some UAV platforms to look into.  I'd like a ready-to-fly UAV, and prefer a multi-…

Started by matemm06

1 Mar 22
Reply by Spike Webb

Using Flying wings for aerial mapping

Hello forum,  First of all some background... Having spent a good 2 years playing about with an Skywalker, Ursus and a Canon camera running…

Started by Richard

430 Mar 21
Reply by Marc Cretten

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service