Aircraft platforms (734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-powered Aircraft (gliders) with Pixhawk/PX4

Has anyone heard of a successful project using Pixhawk to control a glider? Is there software out there already that can interface with Pix…

Started by Phillip D'Amore

6 Jun 28
Reply by Gino Douglas de Carvalho

30 minute multicopter flight times, with a camera, in practice ?

I am wondering if anyone is flying a platform that achieves 30 minutes flight time in practice, while carrying a small camera. The Phantom…

Started by Knut Graf

23 Jun 25
Reply by Joris

GPS lock hovering on Solo

Would really love to see about 1 minute of video from the ground of a Solo hovering in loiter or position hold. Cant seem to find any foota…

Started by Gregg

0 Jun 20

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

93 Jun 15
Reply by Stephen Wuest

Need help creating an inclusive mini drone pack

I am an educator in a middle school that is trying to put together a complete package. I want my students to build a mini drone. I need to…

Started by Bret Mars

0 Jun 12

Drone to tackle city pollution

Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking into ways to use a drone to tackle pollution peaks in cities. The idea is to use an easily deployable…

Started by Mathilde

0 Jun 8

Autopilot - precision.

Hi there, I'm a beginner. I just bought The Hubsan x4 for practicing. I can see it's quite difficult to fly this thing in the wind. I want…

Started by Daniel W

0 Jun 5

Recommendations: Conservation Pilot Project

Hi Guys, We’re starting a conservation project to monitor Rain Forests in Guatemala. We need two fixed wing UAV’s but (here’s the challeng…

Started by Jose Torres

4 Jun 5
Reply by Jose Torres

Reverse Engineering IR helicopter

Hi I am trying to reverse engineer my Blck OPS black hawk helicopter with item no. B1598 from Bear river international. I want to control…

Started by muscles

1 Jun 4
Reply by Andre K.

Splash Drone ( Waterproof Drone) coming in June

Hey everyone, as some of you may know, we have developed and are bringing to market a fully waterproof drone with FPV and a waterproof gimb…

Started by Ryan Perez

3 May 26
Reply by Rich B

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service