Aircraft platforms (768)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First build and starting with a Tarot 680

Please let me know if this goes into another forum area.  So first build ever for a UAV. I have a background in aviation electronics, and…

Started by Nick Moody

3 Mar 8
Reply by Nick Moody

3DR Solo Backpack

I had waited till my foldable legs came in before doing this review on my new 3DR Solo Backpack. If you care to take a look you can find my…

Started by Grandpa Jake

0 Feb 28

3DR Quad/x8 or Y6 frame files

Hi guys, I've been searching the last few days for schematics or CAD files for the now discontinued frames from 3DR (Quad/X8 specifically)…

Started by Gabriel Flores

0 Feb 18

Relative heading of Gimble with respect to UAV body

Respected friends, hope you all will be fine. i am doing research on geo referencing of UAV. I have issue with heading of camera mounted in…

Started by KAMRAN

0 Feb 18

12v Car Battery Tethered F450

I'm not new to RC but still learning electronics, can anyone think of a reason why I can't tether a DJI F450 to a heavy duty car battery fo…

Started by Peek

4 Feb 16
Reply by evilmacaw

Solar drone......Is this possible yet?

Hello all: I stumbled upon this: Solar UAV And even found a patent: Solar turbine Airship Patent Of this Hybrid Drone, but my guess is…

Started by Rodolfo magnus

1 Feb 14
Reply by Wolfgang Feichtner

Thermal Payload for Precisionhawk Lancaster

Hello! What interfaces are available for connecting thermal camera video output to a Precisionhawk Lancaster Mark III (is  it composite vi…

Started by Vasanth

0 Feb 9

Mt Kilimanjaro

Folks, I'm considering doing some environmental research in Tanzania next year. Specifically, I'd like to do some survey flights on Mt Kili…

Started by David Wallin

2 Feb 4
Reply by David Wallin

I have some X8 parts, what else do I need?

So I bought some X8+ parts.  What else do I need to build an X8+?  Basically I have the body, the arms, landing legs, Pixhawk with GPS.  I…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Feb 1

Beginner drone options?

I am trying to get into the whole drone scene and just want to see if anybody here has any suggestions for a good place to star.I want to b…

Started by Donovan Silver

14 Feb 1
Reply by Sigitas Ciapas

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service