Aircraft platforms (736)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please critique my Pixhawk platform shopping list

I would really appreciate feedback on the shopping list. I know this is a bit basic and simple RC stuff but maybe theres something that app…

Started by Sefton

10 May 6
Reply by Sefton

Looking for a VOTL kit project

Would like to find a VTOL kit that can take pictures/video and stay up for at least 15 min.  Like to have this as a father/daughter build p…

Started by M. Danner

0 May 5

CX-20 vs v666 vs F450

I purchased WLToys V666 for my first drone, but some have said that it gets too shaky when confronted with the wind, I am a newbie when it…

Started by Mark Kang

0 May 4

How to connect a plane's wings servos to Pixhawk without burning it?

Being a user of multicopters with APM 2.5 for a long time, I decided finally to change to planes and to try it with Pixhawk, but I've been…

Started by António Cabral

1 Apr 29
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

FAA Section 333 Support Group Fixed Wing

Hi Guys,  first off, This pertains to those with the knowledge of FAA 333 exemption Petitions using 3DR  products.   I’m  currently develop…

Started by Bryan Archer

2 Apr 27
Reply by Adam Howard

Twin Boom Pusher Prop UAVs anyone?????

Twin Boom Pusher prop UAV? Does anyone have designs for a twin boom pusher prop RC electric sailplane large enough to hold a modified el…

Started by Marty Mar

4 Apr 24
Reply by nesrine

Drone for agricultural mapping

I was curious what a good option would be for mapping farmland. I do not own a drone yet and am new to the idea. My family has farmland and…

Started by tyler hammond

1 Apr 23
Reply by MarioSpeedwagon

Do you have any ideas about OPEN SOURCE Nana flying platform.

HI, I come from China Big Geek`s group ,Seeed studio. recently we cooperate with Bitcraze to research an open source Develop flying platfor…

Started by Chris. W

0 Apr 21

Civil Air Patrol: Drone Intergration Pilot Program

Greetings,New to drones and I need help!!!!I currently volunteer with the civil air patrol. Recently I was approched with the task of evalu…

Started by Dan Leone

2 Apr 20
Reply by Erich Freymann

Redundand Pixhawk power supply

Im planing to build Xuav Talon. Mainly for mapping and secondary for long fligts. My plane needs to be bulletproof. Below is the wiring sch…

Started by Miselis Galeckas

1 Apr 14
Reply by Ken Paine

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service