Aircraft platforms (706)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nine Eagles Sky Climber APM setup

Hi fellow droners After some shopping around for a easy-to-fly plane with extra space to accommodate the APM, I remembered that the Sky cli…

Started by Aslak Shallo

2 Aug 19
Reply by German_ti

Stand alone system that requires control signal.

Hi guys  I am building a quad copter that has a completely separate gimbal system, i.e. is is powered by a separate battery (so that i coul…

Started by Sam Janssens

0 Aug 11

D.L. Engineering Design Plans

Hi. I am Darius from D.L. Engineering (www.dle-tech.info). I would like to give a brief introduction of D.L. Engineering to the community.…

Started by Darius L.N. Tjioe

0 Aug 8

Nymbus 650 Kickstarter Project Endorsement by Gary Gress

The Nymbus 650 project was the result of a licensing agreement between CUVR and Gary Gress of Gress Aerospace and the University of Calgary…

Started by Tom Ciesielka

0 Jul 25

Recommendation for flying wing, or high glide ratio motorglider for FPV + APM

I would love recommendations from those who have built some of those and can recommend the best match for me. I currently have a multiplex…

Started by Marc MERLIN

1 Jul 23
Reply by Marc MERLIN

glider UAV to 18-hour flight

I would be interested in doing a glider UAV that allows me to have greater autonomy as possible.I have no limitations wingspan, even 5-6 me…

Started by Giuseppe Galullo

5 Jul 21
Reply by Alex Kuehn

Mugin UAV 3m

I have decided it's time to move up to a large UAV airframe. I still have the giant payload master in the buil…

Started by John Cousins

28 Jul 20
Reply by Joshua

Nymbus 650 Streamlined VTOL Bicopter

Hi all, My new bicopter prototype - the Nymbus 650 - uses a mod of the original APM airplane code and two fixed-pitch airplane props. Hopin…

Started by Gary Gress

8 Jul 12
Reply by Gary Gress

Nymbus 650 now on Kickstarter

Hi Nymbus 650 fans,Gress Aerospace and CUVR, Inc. have teamed up to bring you the Nymbus 650. We are currently gathering funs for the first…

Started by Steven Matthews

0 Jul 11

Advice on Medium Sized UAV

Howdy All I've been a list lurker for a while and I have to say I’m quite impressed with the projects on this site. Any way I thought I wou…

Started by Salad Dodger

15 Jul 2
Reply by RaptorUAS MD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service