Aircraft platforms (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nymbus 650 now on Kickstarter

Hi Nymbus 650 fans,Gress Aerospace and CUVR, Inc. have teamed up to bring you the Nymbus 650. We are currently gathering funs for the first…

Started by Steven Matthews

0 Jul 11

Advice on Medium Sized UAV

Howdy All I've been a list lurker for a while and I have to say I’m quite impressed with the projects on this site. Any way I thought I wou…

Started by Salad Dodger

15 Jul 2
Reply by RaptorUAS MD

Electric Replacement for Mini Mugin 2.6m?

Hi all I'm about to take the plunge on a Mini Mugin 2.6m from FPVModel. I really prefer it to be electric, so I need some suggestions what…

Started by Hein du Plessis

1 Jul 1
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Building a quad for windy conditions

Hello here is the list I have comprised from some advice and research I have done so far and I would like to see what other input I could g…

Started by nick rymer

2 Jun 28
Reply by nick rymer

Non-powered Aircraft (gliders) with Pixhawk/PX4

Has anyone heard of a successful project using Pixhawk to control a glider? Is there software out there already that can interface with Pix…

Started by Phillip D'Amore

5 Jun 24
Reply by massimo ales

UAV flying ceiling

I have this question I hope you guys have the answer, what is the flying ceiling for UAV´s considering low temperatures and the lack of air…

Started by Roger Raad

9 Jun 20
Reply by Jerry Normandin

Free/Open Stabilized Camera Gymbal

I did a bit of googling for details on building a camera gymbal but found little.   Is anyone aware of an open hardware camera gymbal proje…

Started by TheArrow

2 Jun 15
Reply by Søren Kuula

What fixed wing platform for Canon EOS M ?

Hi. I've been flying a Canon M around with my hexa-rotor for ground survey mapping with great success, but even with a couple of sets of b…

Started by Marius van Zyl

0 Jun 13

Skywalker X7

Hey All, Just putting a Skywalker X7 together and was wondering if anyone has experience with the bright orange wing attachment things? …

Started by ausdroid

2 Jun 11
Reply by ausdroid

APM on a Canard fixed wing

Can the APM work on a canard fixed wing? I've tried searching for people who used the APM on a canard but can't seem to find much. I'm gues…

Started by Bim

6 Jun 7
Reply by Dave Watson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service