Aircraft platforms (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you threadlock your prop nuts?

I'm new to the 3DR multirotors and their shaft setups, but I've already lost 2 props due to prop nuts becoming unfastened in flight.  Neith…

Started by UAVStuff

10 Feb 20
Reply by Andrew Sommer

Bixler APM 2 mounting

Just wondering how people were mounting their APM 2s. We have a bixler electronics mount but it looks like the APM just sits in the open ai…

Started by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

13 Feb 19
Reply by Finnius

Flyzone Calypso as platform

What do you folks think of the calypso as a mid range drone for fpv? http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCGNK&P=7

Started by Jacob Densmore

4 Feb 6
Reply by Car6on14

UAVs for Anti Poaching

I'm working for environmental and anti poaching organizations in Africa. The problem is that there is often not enough personnel to patrol…

Started by JerryBerry

30 Feb 6
Reply by Boetie

Aeromapper X5

I have received my Aeromapper X5 yesterday, everything looks pretty promising. Unfortunately I cannot find any manual. Is there anybody out…

Started by Reto

10 Feb 5
Reply by Reto

ArduPilot Mega with ROS onboard

I've been working on this since over a year now and am happy with the results achieved, so why not brag about it :). The project originated…

Started by Marcin K

25 Feb 3
Reply by David Gitz

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

86 Jan 28
Reply by Mike Eubanks

A crazy idea UAV to save lives - Who wants to help

Posted on rcgroups: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2086287 I'm reposting here... who knows what happens? Hello all, I am…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

0 Jan 28

TBS Caipirinha setup

Hi all, Anyone else flying a TBS Caipirinha with APM setup? I'd be interested to see how you set it up, what PIDs you are running and what…

Started by Alex

20 Jan 20
Reply by Raph

3D Robotics Platform Recommendation

We're looking to purchase a 3D Robotics drone to film a canoeist competing in the Duzi river marathon. We'd like to purchase an IRIS or Y6…

Started by Mark van Wyk

1 Jan 15
Reply by John McGrath

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service