Aircraft platforms (695)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free/Open Stabilized Camera Gymbal

I did a bit of googling for details on building a camera gymbal but found little.   Is anyone aware of an open hardware camera gymbal proje…

Started by TheArrow

2 Jun 15
Reply by Søren Kuula

What fixed wing platform for Canon EOS M ?

Hi. I've been flying a Canon M around with my hexa-rotor for ground survey mapping with great success, but even with a couple of sets of b…

Started by Marius van Zyl

0 Jun 13

Skywalker X7

Hey All, Just putting a Skywalker X7 together and was wondering if anyone has experience with the bright orange wing attachment things? …

Started by ausdroid

2 Jun 11
Reply by ausdroid

APM on a Canard fixed wing

Can the APM work on a canard fixed wing? I've tried searching for people who used the APM on a canard but can't seem to find much. I'm gues…

Started by Bim

6 Jun 7
Reply by Dave Watson

Instructions for skywalker X6

Hi  Does anyone have a link for the build instructions for a new Skywalker X6 flying wing? I tried all the usual places Th position of the…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Jun 4
Reply by Dwgsparky

surface controls of plane only with throttle running

Hi, just trying to set up my apm, but I have no control of the servos with the motor not running, does that mean that I can´t land the plan…

Started by luis rossi

7 Jun 3
Reply by luis rossi

Pretty discouraged Right now

Well I took my brand new Radian Pro out for it's maiden flight this morning.  I had gone over everything that I could think of and did my c…

Started by Craig Audiss

23 May 30
Reply by Craig Audiss

are there any custom builders out there

capable of building a user friendly model with decent FPV capabilities, and range

Started by martin best

22 May 28
Reply by Henri

3DR Aero weight & payload space dimensions

Just wondering what the weight of the 3DR Aero without any FPV gear is?  Doesn't give it with the other specs.  I'm asking because of the n…

Started by Cold Wombat

0 May 28

Autopilot for glider question

I have a question for all glider pilots proficient in autopiloting gliders. We all know how important it is to hold steady horizon and spin…

Started by Mark

0 May 27

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service