Aircraft platforms (736)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAVs at 2011 RAF Waddington Airshow.

I've attached photos of 3 UAVs at the show, I search the forum for Bluebear so this may not already be covered. iSTART%20-%202.jpg Link to…

Started by Chris Gresham

3 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Ian Williams-Wynn

Hawksky PID settings

Hi all,   well i finally got my second APM and telemetry on the way now and i have changed my platform from a skyfun (MIA) to a hawk sky. J…

Started by Trent

2 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Rebel K

Heavylift variable pitch quadcopter

It is my first drone Motor to motor distance : 140 cm Rotor diameter:70 cm Maximum size:210 cm Weight: 1.6 kg ( esc, motors and wires) with…

Started by Radu V

5 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Radu V

Flight efficancy a different perspective

lets consider that the wing of a plane uses the same mechanism to generate thrust then a propeller or rocket engine, that is accelerate a m…

Started by ctech4285

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by ctech4285

Dynam Hawk Sky (Easy Star clone) review

My short review of an Easy star clone: Well, the Dynam Hawk Sky I order from nitroplanes.com came in a few days ago. The box came in perfe…

Started by Joel Ryan

8 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Kirkpatrick

Arducopter vs. AscTec Hummingbird/ Autopilot

Hi All, I've been looking at various commercially available Quad platforms for a while now and trying to decide which one to go for. Accord…

Started by Dinuka Abeywardena

2 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Jan Vervoorst

APM configuration files for common airframes

On the APM wiki there is a page "Configuration files for common airframes" http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/ConfigFiles?wl=en C…

Started by brakar

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

If only EDF had substantial battery life for UAV builds cause this has alot of space

just got a t-45 goshawk and putting it together i realised how great these would be for UAV flight.........but with a flight time of about…

Started by Trent

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by alan.k.s.lai

Killerplanes.com Hawk Sky

Hey guys, I'm new to the scene and I have a few questions. After reading the "Getting Started" guide, I'm considering getting the Dynam H…

Started by Tweeter

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Brian

Ardupirates Hexacopter: Really need Help with Props

Hi everyone,    I am in the midst of trying to assemble all of the parts to get my hexacopter flying. I am having a hard time trying to fin…

Started by Grips

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Luke Olson

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service