Aircraft platforms (685)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building UAV for robotics competition - wondering where to start

We are two (may recruit more) students of computer science and robotics, considering a helicopter-based (or other VTOL aircraft) UAV for a…

Started by Lennart Nilsen

2 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Lennart Nilsen

Servo Selection?

Hi, Just wondering if anybody has noticed any improvement in stabilisation performance, particularly reduction of occilations with the use…

Started by Paul Thompson

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Wuest

Another inexpensive scratch built UAV

Here is my latest scratch built UAV design, It is based off of Lockheed Martin's Desert Hawk 1 and took approx 3 evenings to build. I have…

Started by JONATHAN

12 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Joshua Kegode

9x and skyfun

I’ve just bought the turnigy 9x and Im trying to use it whit the skyfyn from HK. I’m not using any autopilot yet. The problem is I can’t ge…

Started by geir

0 Nov 18, 2010

Mini telemaster

Has anyone used the mini telemaster before as a UAV platform? How did it perform? Are there any other planes within this price range ($150-…

Started by Samuel Rosenstein

12 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Paul G.

Looking for some feedback on a electric conversion

I was given a few kits from some local guys here after a really bad crash testing my AP over the weekend. What I am looking for is help in…

Started by Jeremy

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Paul G.

Vertigo VTOL

Does anyone have any experience building/flying Tom Hunt's Vertigo VTOL? It has the potential of a neat UAV platform. Here's a video of i…

Started by Marc Nadeau

3 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Marc Nadeau

UAV and FPV based horse counting

We have a $2,500 student grant to experiment with using a UAV guided via telemetry or FPV for wild horse counting. Our initial approach is…

Started by Dave Skala

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Paul G.

Inexpensive UAV design

Here is a simple design for those that enjoy building their airframes from scratch. This design only cost me about 30 bucks and has turned…

Started by JONATHAN

15 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Anthony Bee

funny problem, "Nose wheel"

Hello forum.Mi UAV airframe is using a "V" shape tail, it means that it uses the elevator channel and the rudder channel mixed on the radio…

Started by diego colonnello

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by diego colonnello

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service