Aircraft platforms (787)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Competition? Drone design for Africa!

Competition? What? Yes it is! "Drones solves poverty in Africa" HELP! 1 minute-survey! Click here to fill in the survey.     

Started by Mint Wong

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Skywalker Fiberglass flight report

OK I just flew the Fiberglass Skywalker for the first time today. Here is a list of the components I used on this plane including the weigh…

Started by Ryan

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Ryan

Arduplane and Skywalker (4 servo wing)

HI! I am going to convert my Skywalker so I add Arduplane software (and hardware) My issue is I want to keep separate servos for wing con…

Started by UndCon

1 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by UndCon

Anyone have elevon aircraft with Ardupilot?

Hi. I'm looking for elevon aircraft (delta-wing) for Ardupilot. I purchased Xeno of Multiplex, however, attaching ardupilot was not easy du…

Started by Hyon Lim

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jerry Cresp

Building and crashing an Easystar model

This is our first post on DIYDrones, where, I hope, we'll be relating our experience about building and crashing our first Easystar model.…

Started by Alexandre Girard

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

APM Mounting Options

I can finally fly my easy star without crashing it and now it is time to add the APM. I am looking for ways to mount the APM in the easy st…

Started by Wade

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Apprentice configuration

Does any one have a good configuration for the Apprentice airframe? 

Started by Luiz Miranda

2 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Luiz Miranda

Looking for an air frame that could give me the longest flying time, any suggestions?

Hi, I am thinking about building my new bird that can fly longer, I am thinking a glider will be the way to go...Any recommendation? I will…

Started by Luiz Miranda

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Luiz Miranda

Skywalker in fiberglass motor choice?

First want to say hi. I am just getting started. I Ordered the APM2 purple full kit last week and am just getting started on a plane.  I…

Started by Ryan

20 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Eagle

$15 HK plywood quad frame

Hey All-  I Just wanted to pass on my judgements on the $15 HK grey and red 550mm plywood quadrotor airframe.  I bought one for test and an…

Started by Maki

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Luiz Miranda

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service