Aircraft platforms (734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavylift variable pitch quadcopter

It is my first drone Motor to motor distance : 140 cm Rotor diameter:70 cm Maximum size:210 cm Weight: 1.6 kg ( esc, motors and wires) with…

Started by Radu V

5 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Radu V

Flight efficancy a different perspective

lets consider that the wing of a plane uses the same mechanism to generate thrust then a propeller or rocket engine, that is accelerate a m…

Started by ctech4285

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by ctech4285

Dynam Hawk Sky (Easy Star clone) review

My short review of an Easy star clone: Well, the Dynam Hawk Sky I order from came in a few days ago. The box came in perfe…

Started by Joel Ryan

8 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Kirkpatrick

Arducopter vs. AscTec Hummingbird/ Autopilot

Hi All, I've been looking at various commercially available Quad platforms for a while now and trying to decide which one to go for. Accord…

Started by Dinuka Abeywardena

2 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Jan Vervoorst

APM configuration files for common airframes

On the APM wiki there is a page "Configuration files for common airframes" C…

Started by brakar

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

If only EDF had substantial battery life for UAV builds cause this has alot of space

just got a t-45 goshawk and putting it together i realised how great these would be for UAV flight.........but with a flight time of about…

Started by Trent

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by alan.k.s.lai Hawk Sky

Hey guys, I'm new to the scene and I have a few questions. After reading the "Getting Started" guide, I'm considering getting the Dynam H…

Started by Tweeter

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Brian

Ardupirates Hexacopter: Really need Help with Props

Hi everyone,    I am in the midst of trying to assemble all of the parts to get my hexacopter flying. I am having a hard time trying to fin…

Started by Grips

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Luke Olson

Another EZ clone

I'm not sure if this is new, but I don't recall seeing it on the HK web site before. Looks to be almost the same thing as a Hawk Sky, 1400m…

Started by Don Brooks

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Bill Vickers

First UAV!

G'day all from Western Australia!   I am building my first UAV. It's for no other reason than for my personal enjoyment. (at first) Maybe i…

Started by John Cousins

25 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by John Cousins

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service