Aircraft platforms (703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raven RQ-11 from Nitroplanes: which is the best combo for the longest range ?

I am starting to test a RQ-11 from Nitroplanes with a E=-Flight 15 outrunner, 50A ESC, APC 9x7.5 composite propeller and a 3300mAh 30C lipo…

Started by Cesare Bocconi

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Donald Gallay

Rocket boosted Uav?

Has anyone everythought about building a uav with a rocket booster at launch then uses like a propeller, or a duct fan for flight after the…

Started by Anthony Bee

29 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

Sr.Telemaster CG calculation, lifting tail airfoil.

I have an 8' Senior Telemaster because of its High Lift Capability. And one argument I have is with the way common RC flyer's Balance the T…

Started by William

9 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

Is this a good idea for a platform

I have started working on a blimp-based uav using two motor-propeller units from an old XUFO toy i had lying aroung;i have mounted these on…

Started by Peter Bosch

2 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Peter Bosch

What is the best plane to get for APM?

I would like to do some FPV and have been looking at rangevideo.com. They have an EX-Pod kit that is for the easystar but I want to use the…

Started by steve F11music.com

3 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by steve F11music.com

Powered Sail Plane Design for UAV

Hi   The picture below is of the sunseeker powered glider that has been developed by a small team of glider enthusiasts It has solar power…

Started by Peterstagg

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Jeff

Reaper UAV

I am thinking about building a drone with a reaper airframe from nitroplanes http://www.nitroplanes.com/mq9.html   The AP would be the Ar…

Started by Danny Lombard

8 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Kjetil Hansen

98" MQ-9 Reaper Drone!

Hi, I am wondering if anyone out there has flown the 98" MQ-9 Reaper from nitroplanes. Looks awesome and I plane to have this as my FPV dro…

Started by Tom Kopp

11 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Matt Fisher

New to UAVs, platform ideas.

Hi All I am new to the world of UAVs and this forum. I am a multi-engine commercial pilot so flight experience is not an issue nor is the w…

Started by Mike

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

Distributor

Anyone using the Aero Master?

Hello to you all, I have been giving some thought to using the aeromaster as a UAV, has anyone built the kit, know how much room is in the…

Started by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

15 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Hamish

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service