Aircraft platforms (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple ArduPilot Plane

Hello DIY Drones community! As mentioned on my profile, I am a high school student beginning a UAV project with a couple partners. We have…

Started by Andrew Belt

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Logan Greenlee

150lb Thrust Turbine

Hello to all I just wanted to share our companies newest addition to our UAV line of equipment.  The MBA150.  Please click on the link belo…

Started by henry castellanos

0 Oct 10, 2010

Parkzone P-51 BL

Hello.. I have a Parkzone P-51 BL RTF that has quiet a bit of space inside. I was wondering if I could use the Ardupilot with this plane? I…

Started by Tony Elliott

0 Oct 6, 2010

Kyosho Cessna 180 Aileron Mod

Hey FolksWe are getting our Kyosho Cessna 180 ready for a UAV conversion, and have just completed a mod to give it Ailerons.  The airframe…

Started by Jim

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Michael

Help me to completed my scratchbuilt twinboom!!!

Hi guy, i have been following Tim MaCmahan's twin boom build thread for a while now, and i decided to build one myself. The airframe is pre…

Started by Cong Do

9 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by tijuan aikens

Best LVC for RC plane?

Hi Guys - I got my Easy Star put together, reinforced with carbon fiber rods, brushless motor and mystery esc from HobbyCity, etc, etc. Too…

Started by Jamie Ahmed

6 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by melvin321

Flying Wing - Looking for a new Platform (Cheap)

Hi All, I have crashed my Skyfun again... I dont think this one will ever fly again lots of damage. I like the idea of a flying wing and w…

Started by Simon

3 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Tero Koivunen

Considering trying my hand at Drones

Hello everyone,  I am new to this forum and also to UAVs  I have a lot of experience building and flying RC airplanes . Have done in this h…

Started by Jeff Lee

3 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Doug Weibel

EasyStar modifications

The EasyStar is a nice and stable platform but with it having rudder and elevator its manoeuvring capabilites leave some with the want for…

Started by Ritchie

12 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Ritchie

Platform Selection etc.

Hello All,      Ok so I’m new here and I have been researching through the forums and other sources the past few days for a project I am in…

Started by Ben P

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service