Aircraft platforms (712)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sping IMAV 2011 Registration Now Open

Spring IMAV 2011 registration is now open. Please visit http://springimav2011.org. It will be held in Huntsville Alabama, May 2011. If yo…

Started by Josh Borgert

0 Mar 1, 2011

The Skydevil project

Hi, I'm brand new to the UAV world, I should start with what my end game here is. I'm a senior member of the Mid-West largest paintball tea…

Started by Timothy Weber

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Kyle

Drone for use in agriculture and search and rescue

First post here on this forum. I'm writing to you from Serbia.  I have an opportunity to  enroll in project funding here in Serbia for inno…

Started by Mr N.

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Sam Halderman

nVader 600

Hi Guys   Just like to share the nVader 600 with you all; www.gressaero.com   I stated out with the standard component base system using gy…

Started by Jerry Kutra

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Jerry Kutra

Dream Machine

So, I'm setting out to design a RC plane/drone platform.My plan is for it to be a slow speed, short landing and take off aircraft, capable…

Started by APaperClip

11 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by APaperClip

Admin

The Raven Drone

Hey all, How about a 1/1 Raven Drone model? Regards, TCIII

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

81 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Dave Skala

HobbyKing FPV / UAV Fiber Glass

Has anyone seen any video on this aircraft? Currious about finished weight, flight characteristics, battery, motor/prop configurations.    

Started by EDDIE RUTLEDGE

8 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by EDDIE RUTLEDGE

Could the MAJA be modified to perform autonomously?

Has anyone who comes on here got a MAJA or flown one? If so please could you tell us what it's like to fly, handling, and all that jazz… Do…

Started by Tammy Harrison

5 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tammy Harrison

predator plans

Does anybody know where I could get a set of predator plans to build a video platform. I plan on using a 62 cc engine so I can scale them u…

Started by Todd Smith

40 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Luděk

Raven RQ-11 from Nitroplanes: which is the best combo for the longest range ?

I am starting to test a RQ-11 from Nitroplanes with a E=-Flight 15 outrunner, 50A ESC, APC 9x7.5 composite propeller and a 3300mAh 30C lipo…

Started by Cesare Bocconi

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Donald Gallay

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service