Aircraft platforms (818)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying Wing, Glider, 2lb payload, good sized internal bay needed!!

Hi Guys I need a fixed wing (flying wing) electric powered airplane which is capable of carring about 2lbs of payload. Has to have a good…

Started by asic_designer

12 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Flythroughthelens.com

My UAV Project...

I'm currently working on a UAV design. I'm still in the design phase, like basic drawing to brainstorm design ideas. I have some rough sket…

Started by Jon Cherba

5 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Edward Strickland

A fixed wing plane with large capacity

Hi all, I'm looking to develop an electric UAV fixed wing aircraft and I can't find a plane with a big enough cargo hold.  The control boa…

Started by Lewis Gear

9 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

ProJet 98" Reaper - making it usable

Hello,

Started by Neal

2 May 27, 2012
Reply by Alan

Bixler Battery

I want to put the APM and video equipment(range video 12v 600mw 1.3ghz transmitter + camera) in a Bixler and wanted to make sure I was choo…

Started by Daniel Nugent

3 May 26, 2012
Reply by Daniel Nugent

question about airplane capibilities?

So a while ago my dad went to a maker's fair and saw a panel about DIY Drones. He then got the idea that he could use one to survey t…

Started by joshua

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by Jeff Taylor

Size of hexa platform

How do the size affect the performance of a hexa or octacopter? I  suspect longer arms equals more stable platform, but is there a limit fo…

Started by Sigfinn Andersen

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Sigfinn Andersen

Glider with fixed glide ratio and rudder only?

I'm starting a high altitude return-to-sender balloon launched glider project. I want to keep it simple, and I think my first decision is a…

Started by Nathan

12 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Richard

X8 from BEVRC

Did anyone here manage to buy an X8 before they ran out?  Care to share some of your initial thoughts on what you received?  Pics?  Looks l…

Started by Jason

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by james sowell

150 mph video drone needed

Hello, I have an application that requires a low altitude drone capable of conducting video photography at burst speeds up to 150 mph. Is…

Started by Matt

4 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service