Aircraft platforms (730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM configuration files for common airframes

On the APM wiki there is a page "Configuration files for common airframes" http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/ConfigFiles?wl=en C…

Started by brakar

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

If only EDF had substantial battery life for UAV builds cause this has alot of space

just got a t-45 goshawk and putting it together i realised how great these would be for UAV flight.........but with a flight time of about…

Started by Trent

3 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by alan.k.s.lai

Killerplanes.com Hawk Sky

Hey guys, I'm new to the scene and I have a few questions. After reading the "Getting Started" guide, I'm considering getting the Dynam H…

Started by Tweeter

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Brian

Ardupirates Hexacopter: Really need Help with Props

Hi everyone,    I am in the midst of trying to assemble all of the parts to get my hexacopter flying. I am having a hard time trying to fin…

Started by Grips

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Luke Olson

Another EZ clone

I'm not sure if this is new, but I don't recall seeing it on the HK web site before. Looks to be almost the same thing as a Hawk Sky, 1400m…

Started by Don Brooks

8 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Bill Vickers

First UAV!

G'day all from Western Australia!   I am building my first UAV. It's for no other reason than for my personal enjoyment. (at first) Maybe i…

Started by John Cousins

25 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by John Cousins

Looking for a nice first plane and also have a question about GlobalHawk Models

Hi Everyone,   I new to the RC Airplane world. I had a Chance to read the "I'm new to all this--where do I start?", but I still have a few…

Started by Michael

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Michael

Theoretically, could the APM fly a full size helicopter?

Okay in theory of course, could the ArduPilot fly a full scale helicopter?   Instead of servos, you could talk to the existing fly by wir…

Started by Chase Hall

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Ritchie

Starting on UAV project

Been researching for a couple of months now for a UAV project. However I have only been into rc cars for the past 10 years and never flown…

Started by Jason Bourne

6 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Cool Dude

ArduPilot Mega as a stability system for tilt motor system

Howdy, I’m working on my third VTOL control arrangement (images below). The first two didn’t go so well:). Using off the shelf ‘damping’ gy…

Started by Mica Parks

4 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Zaffuto

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service