Aircraft platforms (730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Automate Twincopter (Think Avatar) or Osprey Tiltrotor Autopilot?

I am interested in knowing if the group has worked with a twincopter platform and if so I would like to know how to setup the Arducopter to…

Started by Will

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Julian

Senior Telemaster UAV Platform

I changed the subject of this discussion to a basic platform information exchange. I am planning on using the Hobby-Lobby Senior Telemaster…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

106 May 30, 2011
Reply by Stephen Dwyer

Upgrading motor in hawksky.....suggestions???

Morning everyone, well its morning here.... i just received my hawksky for round 2 of APM after losing my skyfun a week ago. i just bough…

Started by Trent

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Trent

RIP Skyfun

well after many hours of continuing the search for the lost skyfun i have found nothing. Hopefully in 15 years time someone will find it an…

Started by Trent

2 May 24, 2011
Reply by Trent

Time to upgrade !!! what to chooze...help?

Hey Guys Okay Simple requist , is time for me to upgrade, I have a 3meter WS  FG glider, Raven and Skywalker now im looking for ether ARF…

Started by Johann Van Niekerk

9 May 23, 2011
Reply by Johann Van Niekerk

Project:F-117 UAV ( this is my first UAV )

I'm building a F-117 from a kit to a full blown opperational UAV. I'll keep people updated on my progress with pictures and more. This is m…

Started by Joshua Johnson

21 May 18, 2011
Reply by Joshua Johnson

FunJET or EasyStar

Does anyone have an estimate for the payload capacity for the FunJET or does anyone know of a reputable hobby shop that has the EasyStar in…

Started by I Heart Robotics

3 May 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Lussier

First flight with skyfun

Hi everyone.   i finally got my skyfun together and am going to test fly it on saturday morning (AEST).   Just wondering if their is any ad…

Started by Trent

9 May 17, 2011
Reply by Trent

My Hair-brain Scheme

Greetings all!   The idea of creating a civilian UAV is not new to me (it's been floating around in my head for about 6 years now). I am ho…

Started by Will C

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

airframe amr-rc payload master

hi guys just thought this might be a good uav platform, size is quiet big 100cc engine you'd get 40min flying time from it.  I fly a 30cc m…

Started by Aaron

1 May 9, 2011
Reply by John Cousins

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service