Aircraft platforms (761)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker quality?

Hi All,   Can anyone comment on the quality of foam the Skywalker MK2 is made from?   Does sit seem decent enough?   Many thanks   D  

Started by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by steve

Is a RC Pusher Jet a good uav platforms

i would like to know if a RC Pusher Jet a good uav platforms ?

Started by alex jack

9 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by alex jack

Engine needed!

Hi!    I'm looking to build a UAV with a payload of around 100 kg of water. I'm guessing I'll need an engine of around 35-50 bhp. Got any i…

Started by Lupoi Alexandru

1 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Ian Painter

11,000 mah??

OK, so I am starting off with the Bixler to get my feet wet.  After that, I'd like to move to a Skywalker for LONG range flights.   Here is…

Started by Dan S

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by John Johnson

Where Positioning the Ardupilot Inside Airplane ?

The Question can seem stupid but I think that is a crucial point for obtain a better performance .  Any  experience  can you share ?  

Started by Alessandro Vitali

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Richard Unwin

New person, intro questions?

Hi, i guess ill start by introducing myself, im a senior in highschool and for years ive loved the concept of what i now know is UAV, ive a…

Started by Brandon Hantke

27 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Brandon Hantke

Twinstar vs RQ-11

Hi All,   I am looking to update my current drone setup to either a Multiplex Twinstar or Nitroplanes RQ-11. The primary purpose of this dr…

Started by James masterman

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Hai Tran

Hi everybody! Please help me to choose an airplane!

Hi everybody! I'm Alex, from Italy, and I'm here because I'd like to get in the wonderful world of drones! After many years of "standard fl…

Started by Alessandro

4 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

What to get?

Well it has been a long time since I have been in here and posted something. It appears there have been some advances during my absence. To…

Started by Wayne

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Andre S

Mounting APM on Skywalker

How is everyone else mounting their APM on there Skywalker?   Mine is mounted with Velco tap in main body under the CoG.   I'm using the Sk…

Started by Hai Tran

10 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Hai Tran

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service