Aircraft platforms (773)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hangar9 80" Cub, Saito 56, suitable as APM platform?

I've been thinking about trying APM in an airplane, and looking at different planes to get.  I just had the thought that I already have a f…

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

1 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

ArduPilot Settings for Bixler/Sky Surfer

Hi everyone,   I'm thinking about building up a Bixler/Sky Surfer for some ArduPilot hardware that I have. It's the original ArduPilot and…

Started by nasa1092

1 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by John C.

Ardupilot on Canard + Elevon Platform

I want to try making a Canard - Elevon platform for the ardupilot.  The reason is that I can fit all the electronics into the fuselage easi…

Started by madhuran wilson

5 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by madhuran wilson

Need Advice on Gas Planes

I have just bought 2 hand built (wood and film) airplanes from the original builder.  They are very beautifully built and the guy is a perf…

Started by Craig Audiss

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Wessie

GlobalHawk UAV w/70mm EDF Kit

Hello everyone,so i have been looking at testing the waters with an Uav and I have always liked the Predator airframe.i have found this on…

Started by Danny Lombard

8 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Stephen Wuest

QuadCopter Motor Wiring Help

Hi everyone. I am in the process of building my first (over-priced) QuadCopter. I do not understand the motor wiring. I understand motors 1…

Started by Andrew Pritchard

2 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Andrew Pritchard

Powering ArduPilot Mega in Bixler

ive just moved my ArduPilot from my skywalker where i powered the board from a 2 cell lipo but in the Bixler i can only run a 3cell 2200ma…

Started by Allan Harley

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Charles K Taylor

Feasibility of DIY autonomous UCAV prototype

This is a pretty general question, and I have little to no prior experience with DIY drone aircraft.  That said, I have a pretty ambitious…

Started by Ryan McDonnell

6 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Aaron

Y6 copter

Is there any y6 software?  I could test if anyone has any. can six separate esc/motors be controlled?

Started by Steven Harsanyi

3 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Paul Guggenbuehl

aircraft modelling equations

my main query is how to go about calculating the dimensional aerodynamic and control derivatives of an aircraft if we have its specificatio…

Started by RAJAT SETHI

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Kenneth R. Hall

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service