Aircraft platforms (699)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First UAV - Need Advice on Motor / Battery & Receiver.

Hi Everyone,   Well I've only recently really got into UAV's but hoping to soon be giving it my first crack!   I've been drawing up a custo…

Started by Dan Wilkinson

0 Dec 14, 2010

Parrot A.R.Drone for iPhone

I didn't know if anyone had seen these. My son just told me about one a friend bought and said it appeared to work pretty well. It's contro…

Started by Bob Kirkpatrick

1 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Taylor Cox

Battery for Dynam Hawksky

I was wondering if anyone knows what size battery is compatible with the stock motor and ESC that comes with the Dynam Hawk Sky?   Thanks!

Started by John Owen

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by John Owen

Premade?

Hello everyone, I am interested in buying a premade UAV with a wireless camera mounted/a prebuilt camera mount. I want preferably something…

Started by Leroy Sham

30 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Leroy Sham

Considering getting a Skywalker - thoughts?

I've decided I've messed about with the electronics enough for now and it's time for me to get an airframe and get airborne. The Skywalker…

Started by anaximander

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Mark Colwell

HobbyKing Sky Arrow - Possible Winner?

Hi Community,Getting interested in UAVs down here in kiwi-land.Thanks for the range of resources everybody! Have had a great look around an…

Started by Liam Beale

3 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Liam Beale

Building UAV for robotics competition - wondering where to start

We are two (may recruit more) students of computer science and robotics, considering a helicopter-based (or other VTOL aircraft) UAV for a…

Started by Lennart Nilsen

2 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Lennart Nilsen

Servo Selection?

Hi, Just wondering if anybody has noticed any improvement in stabilisation performance, particularly reduction of occilations with the use…

Started by Paul Thompson

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Stephen Wuest

Another inexpensive scratch built UAV

Here is my latest scratch built UAV design, It is based off of Lockheed Martin's Desert Hawk 1 and took approx 3 evenings to build. I have…

Started by JONATHAN

12 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Joshua Kegode

9x and skyfun

I’ve just bought the turnigy 9x and Im trying to use it whit the skyfyn from HK. I’m not using any autopilot yet. The problem is I can’t ge…

Started by geir

0 Nov 18, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service