Aircraft platforms (706)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

98" MQ-9 Reaper Drone!

Hi, I am wondering if anyone out there has flown the 98" MQ-9 Reaper from nitroplanes. Looks awesome and I plane to have this as my FPV dro…

Started by Tom Kopp

11 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Matt Fisher

New to UAVs, platform ideas.

Hi All I am new to the world of UAVs and this forum. I am a multi-engine commercial pilot so flight experience is not an issue nor is the w…

Started by Mike

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

Distributor

Anyone using the Aero Master?

Hello to you all, I have been giving some thought to using the aeromaster as a UAV, has anyone built the kit, know how much room is in the…

Started by Martint BuildYourOwnDrone.co.uk

15 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Hamish

suggested platforms

Can you suggest an RC plane for a rank beginner to learn to fly then add to later?

Started by Jim Staton

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

3D Robotics

Discussion forum for a community-designed UAV airframe

This is a forum to discuss the creation of a community-designed UAV airframe that can be put into production. Once the basic scope and core…

Started by Chris Anderson

145 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Johann Van Niekerk

Airframe

Does anybody have an opinion of using this Wing Dragon as a UAV? Is it too small? I like the easystar, but this has ailerons. http://www.a

Started by Jay Kickliter

16 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Shaw Innes

Picking An Aircraft

Ok so I know what I want on my uav, but I don't know what type of plane to get.  I was originally going to get an EasyStar but thought an a…

Started by Jesse

11 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by William Wegenast

First UAV - Need Advice on Motor / Battery & Receiver.

Hi Everyone,   Well I've only recently really got into UAV's but hoping to soon be giving it my first crack!   I've been drawing up a custo…

Started by Dan Wilkinson

0 Dec 14, 2010

Parrot A.R.Drone for iPhone

I didn't know if anyone had seen these. My son just told me about one a friend bought and said it appeared to work pretty well. It's contro…

Started by Bob Kirkpatrick

1 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Taylor Cox

Battery for Dynam Hawksky

I was wondering if anyone knows what size battery is compatible with the stock motor and ESC that comes with the Dynam Hawk Sky?   Thanks!

Started by John Owen

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by John Owen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service