Aircraft platforms (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV and FPV based horse counting

We have a $2,500 student grant to experiment with using a UAV guided via telemetry or FPV for wild horse counting. Our initial approach is…

Started by Dave Skala

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Paul G.

Inexpensive UAV design

Here is a simple design for those that enjoy building their airframes from scratch. This design only cost me about 30 bucks and has turned…

Started by JONATHAN

15 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Anthony Bee

funny problem, "Nose wheel"

Hello forum.Mi UAV airframe is using a "V" shape tail, it means that it uses the elevator channel and the rudder channel mixed on the radio…

Started by diego colonnello

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by diego colonnello

Possible UAV platforms

I was curious if any of you have delt with BanaHobby before. I also was looking for opinions on two different planes. Would either be okay…

Started by Joel

13 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Joel

Question about the connector on my battery....

Ok, I ordered a battery from hobbyking and it came with a connector that I don't have the other male part to connect to it. I have extra co…

Started by Taylor Cox

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Taylor Cox

Fully molded AP\FPV platform, scratchbuilt

Hey Guys, This is My newest platform, intended for AP\FPV. (sorry no name yet) Ive been getting real slow into programming microcontroller…

Started by Guy Avitov

5 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Luis Ramos

Simple ArduPilot Plane

Hello DIY Drones community! As mentioned on my profile, I am a high school student beginning a UAV project with a couple partners. We have…

Started by Andrew Belt

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Logan Greenlee

150lb Thrust Turbine

Hello to all I just wanted to share our companies newest addition to our UAV line of equipment.  The MBA150.  Please click on the link belo…

Started by henry castellanos

0 Oct 10, 2010

Parkzone P-51 BL

Hello.. I have a Parkzone P-51 BL RTF that has quiet a bit of space inside. I was wondering if I could use the Ardupilot with this plane? I…

Started by Tony Elliott

0 Oct 6, 2010

Kyosho Cessna 180 Aileron Mod

Hey FolksWe are getting our Kyosho Cessna 180 ready for a UAV conversion, and have just completed a mod to give it Ailerons.  The airframe…

Started by Jim

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service