Aircraft platforms (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

18'-20' CW and CCW propellers?

Does anyone knows the existence of 18' - 20' CW and CCW props?

Started by Marcos Costa

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Rick

Looking for Balsa Glider Kits

It's getting harder to find them! I've decided to go glider for a UAV platform.  In order to do that I will need to either scratchbuild (wh…

Started by Chad Frazer

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Chad Frazer

Peace Drone scratchbuilt collapsible FPV platform

Here's an idea for a collapsible canard planform UAV/FPV aircraft I designed.  It is scratchbuilt out of Dollar Tree foamboard, packing tap…

Started by Ed O'Beirne

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by George Myers

Attaching Bixler APM chassis to airframe?

I just got the electronics chassis from DIYDrones and put it all together and Im wondering how to attach it to the plane. Are the magnets i…

Started by John Moore

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Nick Scott

Why not twin engine?

Just wondering why very few people are using a twin-engine design for a drone airplane?  Seems to me that it would be nice to have some red…

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

5 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Macboffin

Change of direction

Can any one say if there is any advantage of shifting the mounting the motors 180 Degs from where they are at the moment, I appreciate a ch…

Started by andycross1

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Dave

Which Plane to use?

Hi Guys, My first, But most definitely not my last post in these forums. I have ordered my APM 2.0 for my Quadrocopter, and now I am look…

Started by Bradley Muller

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Don Brooks

AXN FLOATER VS BIXLER

hi guys, ive just purchased a axn floater , i think i might have gotten the wrong model, im wanting to fpv in it, will all the aurdopilot b…

Started by wraith

1 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

help me spec my skywalker

Ive decided to move ahead and purchase a skywalker.  By the way, I think I saw somewhere a "version 5" with a reinforcement rod for the win…

Started by James Pollock

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Hein du Plessis

UAV Build Setup

Hi, i have a few thoughts about a project i have in mind. Here is my "plan" Features Mission Critical - IMU - Between 3-5km operational…

Started by j C

13 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Abraham

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service