Aircraft platforms (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Distributor

Any German's Out There?

A question for our German friends, I ordered a Maja airframe form Bormatec located in Baindt-Schachen.  They sent tracking info but now the…

Started by AKRCGUY

0 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by John Church

Pakzone HABU uav????

can the parkzone habu be converted int a uav???. is there enough interior room to accomodate ardupilot mega? thanks

Started by Jan M

0 Sep 13, 2010

Nitro Predator UAV

Chris, I just found your site and signed up immediately. You certainly have created a specific forum for all of us RC fliers who are inter…

Started by Papa Jeff

9 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Bormatec MAJA

Anyone had any experience with this airframe http://www.bormatec.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=59〈…

Started by Mark

8 Sep 9, 2010

SuperCub Platform Configuration

Has anyone used the HobbyZone Super Cub as an UAV platform, and do you have a configuration file that has worked well with it? I haven't se…

Started by Avalerion

2 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Avalerion

Kline-Fogelman Airfoils

One of the members posted a new design flying wing today and mentioned it had the Kline-Fogleman airfoil. I did some research on this uniqu…

Started by jpace

9 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Edo McGowan

Uav Sizing-minimum size for conversion

what is the minimum size for a plane to be converted to UAV- is there ANY way that the umx beast could be converted- if not what is the sma…

Started by Jan M

0 Sep 6, 2010

Making room for three 16ga wires to Easystar motor?

Easystar noob here..  After upgrading my ESC to extended-length motor leads, I'm trying to tuck these three 16ga silicone wires into the Ea…

Started by Ground Loop

8 Sep 5, 2010

6x4e prop too much for Easystar with Mega ACn 16/15/4?

Hi all.  It seems you have some experience with this Easystar platform..I'm building one just for ArduPilot, and starting with brushless..I…

Started by Ground Loop

4 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Smith

Crashed Skyfun - need parts

Hi All,   I recently crashed my SkyFun delta wing from HobbyKing. Does any one know where I can purchase just the foam plane from? I dont n…

Started by Simon

4 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Mark Colwell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service