Aircraft platforms (689)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Iris and FLySky - Simple mode or I.O.C (Intelligent Orientation Control)

I was wondering if anyone knows how to set up the FlySky Transmitter to go into IOC or Simple mode by using one of the switches? I like th…

Started by Mark Pratley

8 Apr 17
Reply by Mark Pratley

OpenSource Airship UAV platform - silent_runner

Hi Guys, I´m in involveld in several airship and DIY related projects. For example we´re at the moment trying to fit an Ardupilot in this s…

Started by Andreas B.

19 Apr 17
Reply by Andreas B.

APM 2.5 c'ant Configure switches

Hi I did radio calibration with no problem. The APM saw all my radio control and 2 switches on radio 5 and 6. But when I got to configure f…

Started by dazmanian

3 Apr 8
Reply by Chris Anderson

Hexcopter or Quadcopter to lift light payload?

There is a youtube video epic halloween prank 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_LC_jmTmas They use a hexacopter and have fishing line att…

Started by Michael Mancini

0 Apr 7

Advice on choosing an airframe

Hi all, I'm looking to try using a UAV for some habitat mapping and thought I'd post to solicit some advice. I really like the Sea Ranger a…

Started by Jake levenson

6 Apr 1
Reply by Isaac Piche

3DR Iris Final Edition Status

Can we please use this post for all status updates updates on the Iris?   At a minimum We would like to be informed regularly about the fol…

Started by Ian Soler

9 Mar 26
Reply by Dom

fixed wing uav

I'm looking for a suitable fixed wing uav for fvp and ground photo work.work. I've looked at a few but the all have problems. I like the RQ…

Started by James McGuire

4 Mar 25
Reply by Sgt Ric

New 3d Robotics Plane vs 3DR Blixler plane

I ordered the 3DR Blixler plane from 3DR on March 3rd.  about a week later I saw that they had updated their plane.  I inquired if I could…

Started by Mark Titzel

5 Mar 20
Reply by John McGrath

Skywalker 1900 question

I just found there are few versions of this airframe to choose from. I am wondering which of them is the most suitable solution in terms of…

Started by Piotr

0 Mar 17

Asia Tech Drones - Cyclops-E Cracks the 200KM mark on 3rd flight!!! airframe videos.

Hi All, Heres a few vids of my new fpv plane built to take out a 200km badge. Avail now at www.Asiatechdrones.com in both EPO and Full Com…

Started by Chris

12 Mar 17
Reply by Chris

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service