Aircraft platforms (757)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AtlantikSolar team breaks UAV flight endurance world record at 81.5 hrs (using a Pixhawk!)

ETH Zurich's AtlantikSolar 2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle during its continuous flight of 2316km and 81.5 hours (4 days and 3 nights) that took…

Started by Roguengineer

3 Jan 1
Reply by Cala

Warranty for DJI Phantom 3

Does anyone know if there is a warranty that comes with the Phantom 3?  If so, do you know where I could find the details? Thanks

Started by CS

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Joseph Sitt

SYMA parts retailers in OZ

No doubt there is already a forum on this or its dealt with elsewhere but, being a 'Newbie', I will do the obvious and not 'search' but ask…

Started by Gordon

0 Dec 19, 2015

Add sensors on the Arduplane ?

Hi all, I'm looking to add other sensors on my futur Arduplane, I tried to find anything about this in the documentation , but without succ…

Started by Nicolas T

0 Dec 17, 2015

Using a drone to record lapse rate

I live in a country where there is no limit (yet) to the altitude a drone can fly. I need daily information and data of the atmospheric lap…

Started by jayt

0 Dec 14, 2015

Construccion de drone para cartografia

Hola amigos, quiero empezar a armar un drone para cartografia y estudio de suelo. Yo vengo del palo de los hexa, tengo un Tarot Fy680 pro y…

Started by Pablo Gabriel Waisgold

0 Dec 8, 2015

Why aren't these laser-guidance systems more prevalent?

This is an indoor navigation I realize but it is so accurate and awesome! This is old, posted on 2012

Started by Jacob Cunningham

28 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Darius Jack

Advice needed for long range aircraft carrying two gopros

I'm beginning a project to build an aircraft to map sections of the SF Bay for water quality monitoring. The aircraft needs to carry two go…

Started by Nathan

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Andrew Van Der Plaats

Nitro/electric

I've just purchased a boomerang 60 - I intended to convert to elec but I have a beautiful 61 ASP engine.  I'm worried about the vibration l…

Started by alan wolstenholme

0 Dec 3, 2015

UAV wing plans

Hi guys, I am planning to build my own UAV for survey, mapping, etc... like a multi function thing. I have been looking for a nice design…

Started by Nuno Fernades

4 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service