Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Admin

The Raven Drone

Hey all, How about a 1/1 Raven Drone model? Regards, TCIII

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

82 Jan 14
Reply by Garrett

Best quad platform for development

Hi,  Could somebody please advise what would be the best developer's platform for high end R&D purposes, such as autonomous flying, run…

Started by mangritosh

2 Jan 13
Reply by mangritosh

Skywalker 1900 and X8 Wings now Available in South Africa!

Hi Droners I am happy to announce that we now have Skywalker 1900 and X8's in stock and available to the South African market. These Exce…

Started by Wessie

3 Jan 10
Reply by Barry D Bolton

Sky walker X8 high wind stability problem

I have twe sky walker platforms both with different setups.the problem is in above 14 mph winds then spiral in while doing quite tight turn…

Started by Gina Mckee

5 Jan 7
Reply by kostas papadopoulos

Looking for a custom made drone for a film character

Hey guys,  I'm a film maker form Australia, i'm looking for someone to create a small orb/ball like drone that can hover around someone, as…

Started by Samuel Wilson

0 Jan 4

AtlantikSolar team breaks UAV flight endurance world record at 81.5 hrs (using a Pixhawk!)

ETH Zurich's AtlantikSolar 2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle during its continuous flight of 2316km and 81.5 hours (4 days and 3 nights) that took…

Started by Roguengineer

3 Jan 1
Reply by Cala

Warranty for DJI Phantom 3

Does anyone know if there is a warranty that comes with the Phantom 3?  If so, do you know where I could find the details? Thanks

Started by CS

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Joseph Sitt

SYMA parts retailers in OZ

No doubt there is already a forum on this or its dealt with elsewhere but, being a 'Newbie', I will do the obvious and not 'search' but ask…

Started by Gordon

0 Dec 19, 2015

Add sensors on the Arduplane ?

Hi all, I'm looking to add other sensors on my futur Arduplane, I tried to find anything about this in the documentation , but without succ…

Started by Nicolas T

0 Dec 17, 2015

Using a drone to record lapse rate

I live in a country where there is no limit (yet) to the altitude a drone can fly. I need daily information and data of the atmospheric lap…

Started by jayt

0 Dec 14, 2015

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service