Aircraft platforms (724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part wanted for the NEEWER® ATG TT-X4-12

Hi, I have a NEEWER® ATG TT-X4-12 and I broke one of the motor mounts and I cannot find parts for it online. I thought the community can he…

Started by Manuel Rios

0 Feb 20

3DR IRIS+ box dimensions

hi there, can anyone help me? I needed to know the size/dimensions of the original 3DR IRIS+ box (I think now the box is black with a pict…

Started by nuno madeira

1 Feb 18
Reply by Jukka Hellen

Flyzone Calypso as platform

What do you folks think of the calypso as a mid range drone for fpv? http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCGNK&P=7

Started by Jacob Densmore

5 Feb 18
Reply by Brady D

Upgrading motors

Hi everyone, I have just been introduced in the wonderfull world of drones by purchasing a Hubsan X4 and I am trilled! However, I dont lik…

Started by Laurent G

1 Feb 15
Reply by sweetmoneydeal

Fixed Wing for Bat monitoring

Hi everybody, I'm looking for an autonomous and ready-to-fly fixed UAV to install a sensor with 17 cm long, 9,5 cm large and 2,5 cm high (i…

Started by Alexandre Sarmento

1 Feb 15
Reply by ECODRONES

IRIS+ ....If you could do it differently?

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm new to drones so I ask for your patience and give you my thanks in advance. Motorcycles are what b…

Started by sweetmoneydeal

2 Feb 15
Reply by sweetmoneydeal

Low cost, high endurance, disposable fixed wing platform

DIY experts, I have a specific application. I need a high endurance disposable platform to make measurements in clouds and storms. Recover…

Started by Justinclouds

26 Feb 14
Reply by Steven G

Seeking advice on rtf quadcopter

Hi all, new to this hobby and thinking about which quad to buy. Want to keep it under $200, have looked at many videos on youtube and it se…

Started by Ronaldo

0 Feb 14

Good multirotor DIY kit?

Greetings, I am currently flying a pair of DJI Phantoms but I'd like to get some experiene building up my own multirotor. I was going to bu…

Started by David Kovar

0 Feb 9

New PAPER DRONE Concept in Ultra-Light Quad-Rotors

We'd like to ask the community to seriously consider a new quadrotor platform, a new concept really.   Ospheric.com An Ultra-Light, inexpen…

Started by Jon Farhat

0 Feb 5

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service