Aircraft platforms (672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please suggest an airframe !!!

Hi, My rc plane components including (modem, tx, rx, camera, batteries, sensors etc) weights about 1kg. I have selected predator 74in rc p…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

10 Jan 12
Reply by Zeeshan Haider

Battery Technology - Five Most Popular Multi-Rotor UAV's

Hello everyone. We are working on a new battery technology and we have been unable to find good information regarding the most popular mult…

Started by BuildCentric

4 Jan 12
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Need an alternative I can buy now for the Bixler 2

All, I was going to buy a Bixler 2 to use as a learning platform for the APM 2.6 + GPS + Mission Planner + telemetry + autonomous flight.…

Started by James Ward

1 Jan 9
Reply by James Ward

Russia’s UTair to add satellite connectivity to 60 aircraft

Global Eagle Entertainment has announced that its Ku-band satellite connectivity solution will soon be installed on 60 more of UTair’s ai…

Started by hqew

0 Jan 9

What is the material of hobbyking predator 74in airframe.?????

I want to buy that airframe for my uav project, but I want to know the material of airframe(epo, fiberglass). Plus how much weight it can c…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

0 Dec 30, 2013

Hobbyking uav-3000

Game changer or another reaper. Seems far to heavy for long flight. Looks amazing though. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__42809_

Started by Dan

15 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Ronny Grimm

Plans for a training platform

I just ordered everything to build up a mapping platform on a skywalker similar to the one shown on flightriot.com. I've never flown an RC…

Started by Tyson Anderson

9 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Twin Boom Pusher Prop UAVs anyone?????

Twin Boom Pusher prop UAV? Does anyone have designs for a twin boom pusher prop RC electric sailplane large enough to hold a modified el…

Started by Marty Mar

3 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tim McMahan

Blimp + Quadcopter = Blimpcopter

Combining my secret passion for those air-floating titans with my recent interested in the maneuverability, power, precision and speed of…

Started by Lex

18 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Alex Kuehn

KeilKraft Junior 60 drone ?

Following a fantastic year of flying my Bixler with APM 2.5 etc. and to celebrate my 50 years of model flying, I thought of making my KeilK…

Started by anthony e jones

1 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service