Aircraft platforms (736)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Redundand Pixhawk power supply

Im planing to build Xuav Talon. Mainly for mapping and secondary for long fligts. My plane needs to be bulletproof. Below is the wiring sch…

Started by Miselis Galeckas

1 Apr 14
Reply by Ken Paine

Gemini V2

Nothing against Bearospace Industries, but I am trying to figure out if I should buy the kit or not and modify where I see fit as they say…

Started by matt pearson

1 Apr 13
Reply by Justice Bentz

Part Number Needed for Splitter Cable used with LiveView or Red Connector on Bottom of IRIS+

I am looking for the a vendors part numbers for the Splitter Cable in the LiveView Kit for GoPro mentioned in: http://3drobotics.com/wp-con

Started by Mr. Marcial

1 Apr 12
Reply by Mr. Marcial

Where to Buy Foam for an Iris+ Case in Canada? Please Help!

Hello Folks, So I recently purchased a Hardcase for my Iris+ and Y6, but unfortunately the case did not come with any foam included, and I…

Started by Craig P.

0 Apr 10

Iris+ going... going... gone

I have been flying my IRIS+ for about a month. I have become pretty comfortable with the controls, and very happy with it, when it obeys me…

Started by Zolthicar

1 Apr 7
Reply by Bojan Verce

Intel Edison Iris

Hey I remember reading some news about 3DR and Intel partnership which involves the Intel Edison processor to do some object tracking with…

Started by HN

0 Apr 7

Aerial UAV Platform

Hello i thought i would ask on a forum of people that know alot about drones, I have been thinking after looking at some photos of drones p…

Started by Brayden Davis

1 Apr 7
Reply by ECODRONES

Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

HI, I am new member in the X-UAV Talon club, I have just received my Talon with the extension wing. I'm working to put the right combinatio…

Started by Elios

108 Apr 6
Reply by Justice Bentz

DIYer Creates Apple iDrone

Legit looks like it came from Apple. But some German DIY Apple fanboy created it. Awesome stuff. http://www.roboticstrends.com/article/appl

Started by Brendan Jacobs

0 Mar 25

Advice on a full UAV platform for agriculture

Hello, I'm looking for advice that anyone could give on some UAV platforms to look into.  I'd like a ready-to-fly UAV, and prefer a multi-…

Started by matemm06

1 Mar 22
Reply by Spike Webb

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service