Aircraft platforms (732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agriculture Drone

I am working on an agriculture drone, and would like to have both autopilot and FPV. I have made a list of the autopilot components I plan…

Started by Evan Palmer

4 Jul 18
Reply by Evan Palmer

The right battery weight for Skywalker 1800

Halo guys, Recently, I just found out that the ideal battery weight for my skywalker is around 700g. I placed the mapping camera at the mid…

Started by Stanley Anak Suab

0 Jul 1

Ideas for new Airframe?

Hi everyone,  Trying to find the right airframe to carry 2-3 medium-sized Cannon cameras as well as a few (2-3) other low-weight hardware i…

Started by Andreas Nicolet

2 Jul 1
Reply by miroje kljajevic

What drone should I buy?

Hi everybody! I am looking to buy a drone for taking arial pics with a camera like the Canon SX260. I am in agriculture. I have a Y6 in mi…

Started by Brian Nieuwoudt

0 Jun 30

Non-powered Aircraft (gliders) with Pixhawk/PX4

Has anyone heard of a successful project using Pixhawk to control a glider? Is there software out there already that can interface with Pix…

Started by Phillip D'Amore

6 Jun 28
Reply by Gino Douglas de Carvalho

30 minute multicopter flight times, with a camera, in practice ?

I am wondering if anyone is flying a platform that achieves 30 minutes flight time in practice, while carrying a small camera. The Phantom…

Started by Knut Graf

23 Jun 25
Reply by Joris

GPS lock hovering on Solo

Would really love to see about 1 minute of video from the ground of a Solo hovering in loiter or position hold. Cant seem to find any foota…

Started by Gregg

0 Jun 20

The Case for Large-Scale Electric Multicopters

This discussion thread is a follow-on to several conversations I've had with people in the forums who are particularly interested in the ae…

Started by Brad Hughey

93 Jun 15
Reply by Stephen Wuest

Need help creating an inclusive mini drone pack

I am an educator in a middle school that is trying to put together a complete package. I want my students to build a mini drone. I need to…

Started by Bret Mars

0 Jun 12

Drone to tackle city pollution

Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking into ways to use a drone to tackle pollution peaks in cities. The idea is to use an easily deployable…

Started by Mathilde

0 Jun 8

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service