Aircraft platforms (763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on a full UAV platform for agriculture

Hello, I'm looking for advice that anyone could give on some UAV platforms to look into.  I'd like a ready-to-fly UAV, and prefer a multi-…

Started by matemm06

0 Dec 19, 2014

Ag Field inspection Newbie questions

Hi, I'm a GIS Technician at a local county government land conservation department and we are considering using a UAV to conduct agricultur…

Started by Andy Maracini

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Tim Woodward

Scratchbuilt twin boom

Since the twin booms seem to be the way to go, and I was wanting a payload plane anyway, I decided to build a twin boom.  This is 100% scra…

Started by Tim McMahan

71 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Don Capili

Melbourne, Australia - Video Sports Analysis

I am a sports analyst in Melbourne, Australia. who wants to use UAV technology in the analysis of sports teams. Part of my role is to video…

Started by Simon Strachan

0 Dec 15, 2014

Building a drone, say a Mavrik by Steadidrone

Hi all So, I am looking to upgrade to a bigger system.  I have been looking around at various options that makes sense to me, I like the…

Started by murray anderson

1 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Duran - SteadiDrone

Best drone to carry things?

This is a two step question I guess. First, I'm looking for a drone that can carry a box or netting of some sort.  Total weight right now…

Started by Alex DeBello

0 Dec 5, 2014

Skywalker X-8

I am new to drones and was wondering how much it would cost roughly to build a Skywalker X-8 with approximately a 50km range and 1-2 hours…

Started by Owen

3 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Owen

Wind speed stable

hey folks, I´m pretty familiar with copters now and run my own business, but I wanna start a new project with a plane. due to this I have…

Started by Benjamin

16 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Benjamin

Skyfun UAV build

Well, after a long time in the theoretical world, I decided it's time to see how APM works in reality, so I splashed some cash and ordered…

Started by Andrew Rabbitt

24 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

X8-HE Aerial Mapping System

Hi all X8-bandits and all Ardu-fans! This shots have been already posted on FB. Maybe here they will be helpfull too. I would like to shar…

Started by Rafał Kosecki

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by iskess

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service