Aircraft platforms (773)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Quad/x8 or Y6 frame files

Hi guys, I've been searching the last few days for schematics or CAD files for the now discontinued frames from 3DR (Quad/X8 specifically)…

Started by Gabriel Flores

0 Feb 18

Relative heading of Gimble with respect to UAV body

Respected friends, hope you all will be fine. i am doing research on geo referencing of UAV. I have issue with heading of camera mounted in…

Started by KAMRAN

0 Feb 18

12v Car Battery Tethered F450

I'm not new to RC but still learning electronics, can anyone think of a reason why I can't tether a DJI F450 to a heavy duty car battery fo…

Started by Peek

4 Feb 16
Reply by evilmacaw

Solar drone......Is this possible yet?

Hello all: I stumbled upon this: Solar UAV And even found a patent: Solar turbine Airship Patent Of this Hybrid Drone, but my guess is…

Started by Rodolfo magnus

1 Feb 14
Reply by Wolfgang Feichtner

Thermal Payload for Precisionhawk Lancaster

Hello! What interfaces are available for connecting thermal camera video output to a Precisionhawk Lancaster Mark III (is  it composite vi…

Started by Vasanth

0 Feb 9

Mt Kilimanjaro

Folks, I'm considering doing some environmental research in Tanzania next year. Specifically, I'd like to do some survey flights on Mt Kili…

Started by David Wallin

2 Feb 4
Reply by David Wallin

I have some X8 parts, what else do I need?

So I bought some X8+ parts.  What else do I need to build an X8+?  Basically I have the body, the arms, landing legs, Pixhawk with GPS.  I…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Feb 1

Beginner drone options?

I am trying to get into the whole drone scene and just want to see if anybody here has any suggestions for a good place to star.I want to b…

Started by Donovan Silver

14 Feb 1
Reply by Sigitas Ciapas

Mugin 4450 - Structural fatigue

Hi, Currently our Mugin 4450 is INOP due to structural fatigue in the main landing gear, any tips on how to resolve this? -Obviously it wo…

Started by Dan Richard Isdahl-Engh

0 Jan 27

Aerial drone as UHF/VHF repeater and eye in the sky

First off, I am new to this, so feel free to shoot down my dreams and desires.  That being said, this is what I think I would like to try a…

Started by Asa B-S

13 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Walworth

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service