Aircraft platforms (778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom hexacopter configuration options for Naza V2 - advice needed

Hello All, I am new to the forum and hope to enjoy my time here. My background is mostly in airplanes so I do need some help in getting a…

Started by GMorales83

0 Mar 24

Crashed 3DR Aero

I just got my first drone (I have never flown anything before today). The first takeoff did not end up so well. I tossed the drone in the a…

Started by Ben Brubaker

6 Mar 22
Reply by Terry

Foldable frame for camera-quadrocopter (for travels)

Hi, I'd like to built a foldable quadrocopter which I can take with me on a round-the-world trip. When folded it should be small enough to…

Started by Philipp

1 Mar 20
Reply by Graham Dyer

CAD model of the IRIS quadcopter

Hi to everyone,  someone of you knows if and where I can download the CAD model of the IRIS Quadrotor? Thanks in advance, Fab.

Started by Fabrizio

3 Mar 16
Reply by Rob Lindsay

Non-powered Aircraft (gliders) with Pixhawk/PX4

Has anyone heard of a successful project using Pixhawk to control a glider? Is there software out there already that can interface with Pix…

Started by Phillip D'Amore

7 Mar 13
Reply by Kelly Foster

What is the best drone of 2016?

Hello :)  I would like to know what is the best or top 10 best drone in 2016? Thank you #DroneDronesTeaser%20%281%29.jpg

Started by TSL

3 Mar 12
Reply by Bill Piedra

First build and starting with a Tarot 680

Please let me know if this goes into another forum area.  So first build ever for a UAV. I have a background in aviation electronics, and…

Started by Nick Moody

3 Mar 8
Reply by Nick Moody

3DR Solo Backpack

I had waited till my foldable legs came in before doing this review on my new 3DR Solo Backpack. If you care to take a look you can find my…

Started by Grandpa Jake

0 Feb 28

3DR Quad/x8 or Y6 frame files

Hi guys, I've been searching the last few days for schematics or CAD files for the now discontinued frames from 3DR (Quad/X8 specifically)…

Started by Gabriel Flores

0 Feb 18

Relative heading of Gimble with respect to UAV body

Respected friends, hope you all will be fine. i am doing research on geo referencing of UAV. I have issue with heading of camera mounted in…

Started by KAMRAN

0 Feb 18

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service