Aircraft platforms (704)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-powered Aircraft (gliders) with Pixhawk/PX4

Has anyone heard of a successful project using Pixhawk to control a glider? Is there software out there already that can interface with Pix…

Started by Phillip D'Amore

5 Jun 24
Reply by massimo ales

UAV flying ceiling

I have this question I hope you guys have the answer, what is the flying ceiling for UAV´s considering low temperatures and the lack of air…

Started by Roger Raad

9 Jun 20
Reply by Jerry Normandin

Free/Open Stabilized Camera Gymbal

I did a bit of googling for details on building a camera gymbal but found little.   Is anyone aware of an open hardware camera gymbal proje…

Started by TheArrow

2 Jun 15
Reply by Søren Kuula

What fixed wing platform for Canon EOS M ?

Hi. I've been flying a Canon M around with my hexa-rotor for ground survey mapping with great success, but even with a couple of sets of b…

Started by Marius van Zyl

0 Jun 13

Skywalker X7

Hey All, Just putting a Skywalker X7 together and was wondering if anyone has experience with the bright orange wing attachment things? …

Started by ausdroid

2 Jun 11
Reply by ausdroid

APM on a Canard fixed wing

Can the APM work on a canard fixed wing? I've tried searching for people who used the APM on a canard but can't seem to find much. I'm gues…

Started by Bim

6 Jun 7
Reply by Dave Watson

Instructions for skywalker X6

Hi  Does anyone have a link for the build instructions for a new Skywalker X6 flying wing? I tried all the usual places Th position of the…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Jun 4
Reply by Dwgsparky

surface controls of plane only with throttle running

Hi, just trying to set up my apm, but I have no control of the servos with the motor not running, does that mean that I can´t land the plan…

Started by luis rossi

7 Jun 3
Reply by luis rossi

Pretty discouraged Right now

Well I took my brand new Radian Pro out for it's maiden flight this morning.  I had gone over everything that I could think of and did my c…

Started by Craig Audiss

23 May 30
Reply by Craig Audiss

are there any custom builders out there

capable of building a user friendly model with decent FPV capabilities, and range

Started by martin best

22 May 28
Reply by Henri

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service