Aircraft platforms (699)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

surface controls of plane only with throttle running

Hi, just trying to set up my apm, but I have no control of the servos with the motor not running, does that mean that I can´t land the plan…

Started by luis rossi

7 Jun 3
Reply by luis rossi

Pretty discouraged Right now

Well I took my brand new Radian Pro out for it's maiden flight this morning.  I had gone over everything that I could think of and did my c…

Started by Craig Audiss

23 May 30
Reply by Craig Audiss

are there any custom builders out there

capable of building a user friendly model with decent FPV capabilities, and range

Started by martin best

22 May 28
Reply by Henri

3DR Aero weight & payload space dimensions

Just wondering what the weight of the 3DR Aero without any FPV gear is?  Doesn't give it with the other specs.  I'm asking because of the n…

Started by Cold Wombat

0 May 28

Autopilot for glider question

I have a question for all glider pilots proficient in autopiloting gliders. We all know how important it is to hold steady horizon and spin…

Started by Mark

0 May 27

Tuning an airship airframe with cross fin layout

Hi, we´re working on a small and fast airship UAV platform and are in the tuning process. To make the implementation of the APM easy, we d…

Started by Andreas B.

0 May 25

Aeromapper X5

I have received my Aeromapper X5 yesterday, everything looks pretty promising. Unfortunately I cannot find any manual. Is there anybody out…

Started by Reto

13 May 14
Reply by Wale Ajayi

New quadcopter "Zecke Q185" - max dimension 7.3 inch from tip to tip

Here is my new quadcopter. The max dimension is 185 mm (tip to tip).     The video from the first outdoor flight is shown here: http://www…

Started by Tumba

7 May 12
Reply by David Ko

Glider Platform

Hey guys, thinking of using a glider for my FPV platform, looking for drone to stay aloft as long as possible so I liked the larger wingspa…

Started by Maxwell Wheeler

0 May 6

Best overall platform for crop sensing applications

Hello everybody, This is my beginning with UAV applications and DIY Drones Forum although I`ve been reading many of threads here for quite…

Started by Piotr

7 May 3
Reply by RaptorUAS MD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service