Aircraft platforms (768)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mugin 4450 - Structural fatigue

Hi, Currently our Mugin 4450 is INOP due to structural fatigue in the main landing gear, any tips on how to resolve this? -Obviously it wo…

Started by Dan Richard Isdahl-Engh

0 Jan 27

Aerial drone as UHF/VHF repeater and eye in the sky

First off, I am new to this, so feel free to shoot down my dreams and desires.  That being said, this is what I think I would like to try a…

Started by Asa B-S

13 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Walworth

Best acro quad for beginner

I have Phantom P3 Pro and Hubsan X4 and have been flying for about 2 years or so.  I'd like to get into acro flying.  What is the best acr…

Started by Scott

0 Jan 25

Benefits and drawbacks to designing a drone with different size rotors

Hi guys and gals, I'd like to learn from anyone's experience or know-how. My hope is to make a drone like the v1 hoverbike, with large forw…

Started by Mark Candaras

0 Jan 23

Manned Tri Copter

Why they don't longer use them? I found this and other pics of manned Tri Copters. Please see the attachment.

Started by Victor rodas

1 Jan 22
Reply by Bernardo

Should I?

Hi all I am a huge fan of drones.  I have bought a couple but they all seem to have their glitches.  So I am always looking for something…

Started by nihla ratan

0 Jan 19

Anyone has some information about Quadcopter X Tailsitter VTOL?

Hello, guys. I'm trying to make Quadcopter X Tailsitter - VTOL. It is just like X pluseone (http://xcraft.io/x-plusone-drone/) right? So…

Started by Young bin Kim

1 Jan 16
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Interested in drone to buy but not sure what to offer any ideas?

Hey guys this is my first post and please redirect if its in the wrongs spot. Im about to spend 950 dollars on a drone that is a serious u…

Started by Garrett

0 Jan 14

Admin

The Raven Drone

Hey all, How about a 1/1 Raven Drone model? Regards, TCIII

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

82 Jan 14
Reply by Garrett

Best quad platform for development

Hi,  Could somebody please advise what would be the best developer's platform for high end R&D purposes, such as autonomous flying, run…

Started by mangritosh

2 Jan 13
Reply by mangritosh

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service