Aircraft platforms (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie, first drone, are Tarot frames reputable?

I'm wanting to build a Hexaquad.  I want something that can handle some weight for photo/video.  I've been looking around and ran across Ta…

Started by Rick Blacker

15 Jun 1
Reply by Niels G.

Establishing the Leader in Consumer Drones

The easiest thing to do when a new product comes out is to compare it to the same year’s latest generation. So when Yuneec finally released…

Started by Doctor Drone

0 May 30

Best Combination of Motors, prop and batteries for the X-UAV Talon for the Longer flight Distance

HI, I am new member in the X-UAV Talon club, I have just received my Talon with the extension wing. I'm working to put the right combinatio…

Started by John

117 May 30
Reply by Hugues

Long Range electric

What would be the best solution for a log range electric drone ?

Started by Josh

9 May 4
Reply by Duffy

There is an error in the calculation of yaw angle with 9 DOF sensor.

Hi,I have Lsm9ds0 including accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer. I read these informations with lpc4337. I can receive the angular positio…

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Hi,I have Lsm9ds0 including accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer. I read these informations with lpc4337. I can receive the angular positio…

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Started by sefa arbaç

0 Apr 30

Motor Advice for a 600mm hexacopter

Hey there. I have the old ArduCopter HEXA 3DR Kit and looking to do an upgrade to the motors. They are old and getting a bit worn out (Moto…

Started by Neil F.

0 Apr 28

Help needed to build a long range drone

Hi. My first post here. The real question is, is it possible. Need to build a drone, preferably on 250 frame. I need FPV drone with 1-2km…

Started by Agnius Mikutavicius

1 Apr 26
Reply by James

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service