APM Mission Planner (2,236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission planner not showing battery voltage

Hello,  I am using Pixhawk 4.2.8 Autopilot with Mission planner software. I tried to do the battery calibration as per the documents infor…

Started by Harish

0 Dec 6, 2017

Mission Planner logs and KML files.

I can download the logs from the APM1 but I am trying to figure out how to get it to overlay in the google maps.  I have been trying and ke…

Started by Bradley J Carr

8 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Harish

Exporting flight log to Matlab

Does anybody have experience with importing flight logs from Mission Planner to Matlab? It seems to work fine, but then when I look at all…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Nov 26, 2017

Is there a way for me to see the motors RPM (angular speed) in flight logs?

Hi! I was wondering if there is a way for me to see the RPM (angular speed) of each of my motors in the flight logs? Thank you very much! A…

Started by Ari Schwartz

5 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

Complex Geo Fence

How does complex geo fencing works for arducopter? From where to configure it? I am trying but the geo fence appears shaded (disabled) in r…

Started by Majid Khan

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Keith M

Running multiple vehicles on one computer

Is there any issue with opening mission planner twice, connecting each application to a different UAV with different telemetry radios and f…

Started by Jason Franciosa

3 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

FAILSAFE, NO PERMITE ENTRAR COMANDOS DE ACCIÓN

Hola! recientemente hice un vuelo en auto, en los parámetros hice la siguiente configuración:  FAILSAFE SHORT 20 Segundos y FAILSAFE LARGE…

Started by William​ Rodríguez

0 Oct 25, 2017

All geotag info is the same

So, my first need to geotag.. Images and I thought all was fine until problems with post processing... then I notice each photo has the sam…

Started by Preamble

0 Oct 3, 2017

error download log from mission planner

hello everyone. im using mission planner to complete my degree.  my mission planner give this command when i want to download my log. Getti…

Started by nursyahira

0 Oct 2, 2017

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

0 Oct 1, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service