APM Mission Planner (2,228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot edit fields on Windows 10 tablet

I am running MP on a win10 tablet, and when I select an alpha numeric field to edit, the keypad interface does not come up, so I cannot edi…

Started by Rick Huebner

0 Feb 21, 2016

FS-T6 transmitter/ receiver with APM

Hi all I am building my first drone and I cannot get the FS-T6 transmitter to change between the modes on my APM Does anyone know how to s…

Started by Harry P

0 Feb 21, 2016

Setting Up Mission Planner with Windows 10

For all new Mission Planner users running Windows 10 on their computer and finding difficulties installing all drivers, I have included ins…

Started by Evan Palmer

0 Feb 19, 2016

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

21 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by andi azhar

MIssion Planner Wizard Stuck

I just got the latest version of the mission planner software as of today.  When using the initial setup wizard, it seems to get stuck on 1…

Started by Bob Snyder

7 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by mohsein

Mision Planner will not open Bluetooth COM port

Hello all, First off I am extremely new to the drone world, but I have built my own 450 heli that I taught myself how to fly.  I am not an…

Started by Jeffrey Foster

6 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Mike Kelly

Mission Planner - Pixhawk CLI Connention Problem

I updated the Mission Planner to 1.2.95, but I got the problem to connect the pixhawk to CLI terminal mode. I have no problem to connect it…

Started by Isaac Chu

8 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Antonio Cheong

data flash log error

Hi. When im trying to view .BIN file in missionplanner, i get error; FMT message missing from log. I have pulled logs before without any pr…

Started by Mikko Korhonen

6 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

Cannot change flight mode while quad copter is armed

I am currently trying to change the flight mode while flying my copter but cannot do it properly. Using mission planner's actions tab I can…

Started by Taylor Sinatra

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Taylor Sinatra

Cam IR Trigger

Hi all My problem is Strange to say the least... I have a pixhawk 2 on a S800... Flying great.. But when it comes back from a mission the…

Started by Tex Mackay

5 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by iskess

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service