APM Mission Planner (2,206)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

36 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Bernardo

mission planner on Mac

I have used mission Planner on my sony and Apm planner on Mac. The main difference is I cannot get to the full parameter list on the Mac. I…

Started by Rob Summers

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Rob Summers

Geotagging Pictures From NEX 5 Using APM Planner and Pixhawk

I'm having some issues getting the correct altitude value to write onto the picture EXIF file. I seem to be getting relative altitude as my…

Started by David Locascio

38 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by wrostek

using R.O.I to film a high altitude object, limits of the variables.

Hi Guys I have a project, as indicated above, to track a high altitude object. It appears to be feasible to use a gimbal inverted and set t…

Started by keith mann

4 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by keith mann

HIL develop

Hi, I am interesting in HIL for quadcopter. It is shown in link address http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/arducopter-in-action-testing-th

Started by laptopc700

0 Jan 17, 2016

Massive error using Mission Planner now have a continuous beep on CX-20

In the first instance I was having erratic flying with my Quanum Nova (CX-20) and I determined to redo the Mission Planner procedure (16 st…

Started by Ewen Graham Bogle

0 Jan 12, 2016

SR1 settings do not save on Pixhawk

I am trying to change my "sr1" settings in the mission planner setup.  I make a change and upload them.  The changes do not take.. If I rea…

Started by Scott W

1 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Simon Evans

Mission planning/flight plan text file.

Hi! I'm needing some help locating a document on what the number mean within the text file. Specifically the waypoint types! Any help is gr…

Started by George Pfaltzgraff

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by George Pfaltzgraff

"No GPS" Problem

So here's the issue: My APM2.0 always has the 3DFix light go solid within a couple minutes, but quite frequently Mission Planner will displ…

Started by Cody O.

41 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Gabor H

Need help using and tuning 450 frame w/ apm mini v3.1 in Mission Planner

Hello, I built a 450 frame quad with the apm mini v3.1, external NEO-6M ublox gps module mounted on antenna about 6" from frames top plate.…

Started by TJ Slim

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by TJ Slim

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service