APM Mission Planner (2,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tali H500 - datamodule won't save params

Hi. Does anybody know how to save the param-file via Mission Planner? I'v opened the param file in Full parameter list, write params and re…

Started by Mikael Ludwigsson

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Vytautas

Poor man's gimbal question

I put my Phantom 1 F40 camera on my new IRIS+ and used a servo to tilt the camera. It works great but one problem I have is getting enough…

Started by Greg Hansen

0 Jun 24, 2015

Displaying new messages on Mission Planner

Hi,  I'm currently working on trying to display a new message to Mission Planner from the APM code. Is there a guide on how to do this? I…

Started by Grisam Shah

2 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Grisam Shah

Altered Waypoint Issue

Hi all- I recently started to have a frustrating problem when writing missions to my drone (IRIS+).  I plan the mission in mission planner,…

Started by John Schoenhals

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Craig Elder

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

16 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by herman sugianto

Creating East/West oriented grid?

Good morning, I would like to know how to create my AutoWP / Gridv2  with the flight pattern going east to west? Or some other method of c…

Started by FireFlyer451

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by FireFlyer451

MP 1.3.29 error "Pick previous firmware"

When I try to "pick previous firmware" on the firmware screen, I get the following: I am using Windows XP with a freshly installed .net…

Started by Garry Szakacs

4 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Mike Kelly

Mission Planner Update Failed 1.3.30

Hello, When trying to update MP to 1.3.30 I see the following error messages: Does anybody know how I can upgrade correctly?

Started by airmazingvideo.com

1 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by airmazingvideo.com

Mission Planner and high precision waypoints

We have developed a system that has centimeter level position accuracy.  We have successfully tested our position system and we are success…

Started by Treggon Owens

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Nick Dawson-Edwards

Updated to Mission Planner 1.3.29 now my settings are all messed up.

I have just updated mission planner following a prompt. When I restarted all the settings were set to zero. I could't recover anything and…

Started by Jamie Nelson

2 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Jamie Nelson

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service