APM Mission Planner (1,898)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner 1.3.9 Hanging on Update

I'm sure I have had this problem a while back, but can't recall if it was a software bug or something else. Anyhow, after updating Mission…

Started by Tissy

35 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Todd

battery not correct in telemetry

any one else notice this phenomenon? and if you turn off and on it will say battery at 100%. 100% of what? does this mean its just a coun…

Started by armen t

4 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Landing waypoint with DroidPlanner - automatically disarming motors?

When using the land waypoint in the DroidPlanner 2 app why does it require me to manually turn off (disarm) the motors?  If I want to fly i…

Started by ariel seidman

2 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by ariel seidman

How do others load a second missions while in flight?

This is process I go through using Telemetry ONLY.... While in flight .... flying a mission: 1) GOTO: MP/ Flight Data/ Do Action (Loiter) 2…

Started by Brian S

1 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Brian S

Callibrate ESC APM 2.6 FAIL

I've used the "all at once" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYoknRObfOg&feature=youtu.be) ESC calibration. But once I turn my quadcopte…

Started by HN

5 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Dave

Can the IRIS follow the Pebble watch in the Follow Mode?

I just bought a Pebble watch thinking that the IRIS could follow me on a wake board while wearing the watch as it is waterproof, The watch…

Started by Jerry Hardin

11 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Jerry Hardin

Need some help getting a pixhawk setup

So I have a new tarot hexcopter setup with a pixhawk and external gps and mag. I set it up on a computer and everything worked fine. I flew…

Started by Jason Friedman

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Jason Friedman

Mission Planner Language

Hi! I would like to know how can I change the language in the mission planning! I am using Win XP in Spanish, but I want the Mission Planne…

Started by Mauro Rodriguez

9 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hoermann

mission planner language problem

I have a windows XP laptop with mission planner 1.3.6.installed and find that the PC has French and English keyboards but when mission plan…

Started by Dwgsparky

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hoermann

Mission Planner, survey grid, issues

Dear all, I'm going to use the Mission Planner option for Auto-Waypoint -> Survey (Grid). Now i have the following issues: Auto takeof…

Started by Thomas Hanusch

0 Oct 13, 2014

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service