APM Mission Planner (1,749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Testing motors without Tx

Hi all, I'm waiting for my Turnigy 9x to arrive to control my new 3DR Y6 kit with APM 2.6, and I'm looking for ways to make sure I'm ready…

Started by nickthecook

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by nickthecook

Mission Planner 1.3.2

Whats up with the airport overlays, I can not find how to turn it off and it just clogs up the screen and blocks views.

Started by Joe

6 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Dan Ortiz

Mission Planner Options Missing?

I am just getting started with Mission Planner (2.0.10). I am trying to follow some tutorials that show right clicking and drawing a polygo…

Started by Robin Bonin

6 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Dennis Megarry

Multi-Rotors That Work With Mission Planner or Android Planner

I am looking for an inexpensive multi-rotor that can have telemetry and work with mission planner or similar program.  I was told that Chee…

Started by Michael

2 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Dan Ortiz

Whats the max amount of waypoints for APM and Pixhawk?

I understand that after 100 to 120 waypoints in APM it will corrupt the EEPROM, does Pixhawk have this limit?

Started by John G.

7 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Dean Miller

How to control the Ground Speed

Hi folks! My plane flies well in the same direction of the wind and so fast (65km/h ground speed and 43 km/h air speed). But, the problem i…

Started by Franco Marinelli

6 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Elios

Landing Using Mission Planner

Hey guys. I will be flying the 3DR Aero aircraft in the next couple days using the Pixhawk autopilot connected to Mission Planner. I'm not…

Started by Phillip D'Amore

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Phillip D'Amore

Crash Disarm

I have built a thrust stand for my vehicle and to use it the craft is mounted upside down for reasons too complicated to explain here.  It…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

1 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Matt Rush

Can't find "prefetch" on Mission Planner + GE display won't zoom in

Hi All, I am just coming up on Mission Planner/PixHawk. I'm not in the air yet but working in bench mode with USB telem.  I have to walk to…

Started by Eugene Greenwood

7 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Eugene Greenwood

Bad read on waypoints in mission planner

Hello, I am using version 1.3.5 build 1.1.5260.33055 of Mission Planner for my Y6. When I draw out a polygon and then use the waypoint by s…

Started by matemm06

0 Jun 30, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service