APM Mission Planner (1,940)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AC 3.2-dev

Hi, I can't find compassmot at the setup mode. Is the compass motor calibration at optional hardware the same?

Started by Yap

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Yap

Developer

APM Planner Feature you might have missed

Hi everybody,   i thought i might do a post on some feature that most people may not know about. so here goes.   1. HUD, if you double clic…

Started by Michael Oborne

82 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

Configurable NMEA Serial Output in Mission Planner

Hi, in Mission Planner its only possible to get a Serial NMEA Output with relative Altitude. I like to Track my Quad with a GPS Based Trac…

Started by Tobias Mönch

2 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Tobias Mönch

Wrong direction in MP while rotating

Hi Guys! i Have a problem with my external compass. It is pointing North quite well but when i'm starting to rotate my quad for example to…

Started by Marcin Kamycki

15 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Mustafa TULU

Mission Planner Cannot Connect to APM2.6 on Surface Pro

Hi All, I am currently running Windows 8.1 on my Surface Pro where I am running Mission Planner 1.2.89, and I communicate with an APM2.6 bo…

Started by Travis Whitley

0 Apr 28, 2014

Where is the CLI

sorry for that maybe stupid question but, after the mission planner update (1.3.1) I cannot find anymore the CLI console....  I have a MSD…

Started by Max Patissier

2 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Max Patissier

Crash! Can you help me find out the reason?

Hello all Yesterday, after one previous successful mission, our MAJA drone crashed after acting very strangely, and contrary to the missio…

Started by Harapan

4 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

Mission Planner - DO_SET_ROI modification request

For all those developers out there for Mission Planner, i would like to make a request regarding the setting of DO_SET_ROI. The default act…

Started by Taz85268

5 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Brad Roekle

MP 1.3 changes?

Mission Planner auto-updated to v 1.3 and I see a number of changes: In flight data view, I don't see the gauges or status tabs, and the ac…

Started by Bill English

4 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Bill English

Requirements to compile Mission Planner and Progress with VS 2012 (see details)

(Changed text 5/24/2012, 6/20/13) You can now find all the details for compiling Mission Planner here http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/compile

Started by Dennis Spanogle

25 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Dennis Spanogle

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service