APM Mission Planner (1,758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Location

Help required, Having started flying my quad with 3dr apm2.6, ublox gps/compass, with just three modes (stab, alt hold, alt hold/supersimpl…

Started by Jmoc

5 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Jmoc

Mission Planner - Script.SendRC() not working

Hi everyone, I am trying to use the APM 2.5 board with the latest Mission Planner software to implement a payload dropping system into my…

Started by Jared Pitts

1 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Units for telemetry log data, dataflash capabilities for Rover

Hi, can anyone point me to the doco that gives the units for the telemetry data? Specifically, I'm after the zgyro unit, but a reference f…

Started by MikeRover

0 Dec 5, 2013

Empty KML+GPX files from Plane logs?

Anyone else having this problem? I have a dataflash log (5mb+) which seems valid, I can graph it and see all the values and the track on th…

Started by Andrew Chapman

8 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Is minimOSD necessary for Mission Planner?

Hi there First off, I'm sorry for what seems to be such a basic question but I'm really struggling to understand whether an OSD is needed t…

Started by Clive Moverley

4 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Clive Moverley

Radio Calibration in Mission Planner with Turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm working on my first quadcopter project and I'm having some issues getting it off the ground. The main problem I seem to be having…

Started by Marut T

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Marut T

Channel 6 with arducopter problem

Hi I'm trying to use Channel 6 to tune some parameters but this is what's happening: -i turn the dial on my controller and see that the out…

Started by sky eye

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by sky eye

[SOLVED] Logs: "There is to much bad data -failing"

I opened another post with this problem but did not get a reaction. I try it again because it is a real problem to me. When I select a Log…

Started by GeVaSta

0 Dec 3, 2013

Error: "There is to much bad data -failing" when opening APM Logs

Today I noticed I can't open any logs anymore. When I open a log and try to graph a line I get the error "There is to much bad data -failin…

Started by GeVaSta

0 Dec 1, 2013

APM not accepting Joystick Configuration

Hi all, I have APM Mission Planner 1.2.3 using MAV 1.0 and am trying to configure the Joystick (Ref 1) to fly a Quad Rotor in 'X' configura…

Started by Jesse Knight

1 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Mohamed Zahana

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service