APM Mission Planner (1,841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to incorporate a delay between landing and takeoff for water sensor application.

Hi All,    I posted this over in ArduCopter User Group and got a few helpful responses but am still not having success. My goal is to land…

Started by Sean Headrick

9 Feb 18
Reply by Graham Dyer

mission planner for windows surface rt

Does anyone know an app to run mission planner on a windows surface? I have heard of people doing it but do not know where to download the…

Started by Guy Squillace

2 Feb 17
Reply by Guy Squillace

Setting up waypoints and *not* going to the home waypoint (a little bit confused)

Hello everyone,I've got a little problem here which I'm sure must have been solved hundreds of times. I think I understand how I'm meant to…

Started by Evan Slatyer

3 Feb 16
Reply by Evan Slatyer

Mission Planner error driving me nuts. "Input string not correct format"

This just started when I click on WRITE Waypoints to the APM. Nothing gets written. Thankfully I can still use Droidplanner for mission pl…

Started by John G.

4 Feb 15
Reply by John G.

Aircraft Name

Hy I'm wondering if this feature will be integrated into the APM Code (ArduCopter, ArudPlane etc.) I got several different Planes and Qua…

Started by Andy

0 Feb 15

Flighttime for waypoint flight

Hi there Have been looking all over, but dont seem to be able to find anything about flighttime, when you have entered a waypoint flight..…

Started by Stone Jensen

4 Feb 14
Reply by Stone Jensen

Flight Data - Servo tab

Would be nice if we could name each channel/button like the red textboxes below, so we don't need to remember what function is on which cha…

Started by Tommy Larsen

3 Feb 14
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Mission Planner on Ubuntu Linux 12.10

Hi everyone,            I am quite new to DIY Drones. I saw several forums to find out a way to install Mission Planner on Ubuntu 12.10 wit…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

5 Feb 14
Reply by Trancept

Takeoff throttle/speed

Seems that if I want to make the drone to autonomously take off I cannot do it because the APM waits for the speed to be greater than a few…

Started by Luis

4 Feb 14
Reply by Luis

Why doesn't Mission Planner display microseconds in the console?

I'm trying to display the current time down to the microsecond (for latency measurements) after each command sent in a script, but everythi…

Started by Joe M

5 Feb 14
Reply by Joe M

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service