APM Mission Planner (2,113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner Waypoints.

So I was flying a Steadidrone Mavrik with a Pixhawk autopilot and using mission planner on my gs. I was able to get it to fly the way point…

Started by Brad Hooper

0 Aug 11, 2015

Save logs in SD-card

Hi everyone! I want to save my logs(APM) on Sd-card. Is there any way to enable the logs to be stored in SD-Card or it can directly store w…

Started by Ammad Ali Syed

0 Aug 11, 2015

Auto Analisis in Mission Planner (latest)

Hi, trying to see what the feature Auto Analisis shows me after a flight I get this error messages: and when I click OK, this:…

Started by Bernardo

2 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Bernardo

Strange values in new MP version

Hi, since my Mission Planner has updated to 1.3.24 the "Extended Tuning" page is showing strange and wrong values: Rate IMAX is now 100 ins…

Started by Markus Horeld

10 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Markus Horeld

Fully autonomous flight w/o RC

Hey guys, While testing some auto flight missions I 'discovered' the actions tab in the flight data screen. I realize that this is used for…

Started by Will Fellmeth

6 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Erich Freymann

Mission Planner 1.3.31 Firmware upload error

Hi all, I was searching to see if anyone else got this same error to no avail. I was updating my APM2 Plane which was idle for few mon…

Started by Navigant

0 Aug 10, 2015

Mission Planner drops connection

Hi, I am having a bit of trouble with APM 2.5 and MP 1.2.51 (I upgraded from 1.2.50 this afternoon). Yesterday I took my new APM 2.5 out of…

Started by Martin

6 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Rock Deng

Servo in Mission Planner

Were using APM 2.5 and trying to test our servos for an autonomous mission that needs to drop off a payload, and were using servos for our…

Started by Ashur Gelyana

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Larz

Invoke Autotune from Mission Planner

Hello,   Is it possible to invoke the Autotune process from the Mission Planner GUI while in flight ?  

Started by shai

0 Aug 8, 2015

Mission Planner Download Error

I'm getting a Forbidden 403 error when trying to download Mission Planner.  Is there an alternate download or somewhere else I can get it?…

Started by Matt Snyder

3 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Matt Snyder

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service