APM Mission Planner (1,981)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using external imagery/maps with MP?

Is there a way other than PREFETCH to use external imagery with MP? I have looked and not been able to figure out where MP stores image til…

Started by Ken Gaines

6 May 26, 2014
Reply by Ken Gaines

Getting back to DEFAULT Setting???

ArduPlane Trying to understand the some of the process. I have done some comparisons of params in a spreadsheet and come across some findin…

Started by Brian S

1 May 26, 2014
Reply by Brian S

Airport range rings in Mission Planner

I see Mission Planner now has range rings around airports on the flight planning maps. I think it is a good idea for the less brilliant amo…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

0 May 26, 2014

Mission Planner Altitude Issue

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if I found an issue/bug, but here is what I am seeing: When planning a mission, I start by creati…

Started by Rick Applegate

3 May 26, 2014
Reply by Rick Applegate

Mag Calibration broken in 1.3.4?

I can confirm, that the problem described in this threadhttp://diydrones.com/forum/topics/mag-calibration-does-not-complete-in-mp-1-3-2-1-3…

Started by Tomasz Sopyło

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Tomasz Sopyło

Mag Calibration Does Not Complete in MP 1.3.2/1.3.3

Since updating Mission Planner (Windows) to 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 I and a number of my associates have not been able to complete Mag calibration.…

Started by Danny Thompson

23 May 25, 2014
Reply by Danny Thompson

Getting rid of console messages using mono on OSX Mavericks

Hi, can I get rid of the console  messages starting Mission Planner via mono on a Mac running Mavericks. mono 3.4.0 Mission Planner 3.6.1 a…

Started by Nils D

0 May 23, 2014

Mission Planner 1.3.2 - no yellow lines between waypoints ?

Hi,   I updated to MP 1.3.2 and I get as usual the yellow lines between waypoints in 'Survey (Grid)'. Loading a saved file shows only the w…

Started by Ultrafuge

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Ultrafuge

Mission planner release notes

I can see that Missionplanner 1.2.42 has just been released 8 hr ago and i have downloaded it. Is there a way or place i can read what has…

Started by Kenobi

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Derrick

Memory issue with update of Mission Planner?

Upgraded MP following the prompt today and it basically froze adding waypoints, and got extremely sluggish. Running Windows XP. Reverted t…

Started by Peter Donovan

0 May 22, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service