APM Mission Planner (2,157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do I have to do to get a FFT in MP ?

Hi, using MP 1.3.32.1 I pressed Ctrl+F and pressed the FFT button and loaded a log file. Basically I got nothing (see attached file), what…

Started by Ultrafuge

1 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

Problem connecting to Pixhawk

Hi, I updated to MP 1.3.32.1 and ArduCopeter3.3heli on a Pixhaw and now I always have to try at least two times to connect to the Pixhawk.…

Started by Ultrafuge

0 Oct 9, 2015

The problem about Auto WP in Mission Planner

Hi~~~ There are some problems about Auto WP in Mission Planner. I usually use Auto WP to plan the route. But, I found that the limit of wi…

Started by Lin Han Wei

0 Oct 8, 2015

Flight Time

What's the meaning of ( Flight Time- Hovering flight time - Mixed Flight Time )? what's the difference between these? Thank You!

Started by X-Pilot

2 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by zara

When in HIL, APM is still getting IMU data from Oilpan, not X-plane - Why?

I'm using the latest (1.1.18) version of Mission Planner with X-plane.  I reflashed my APM1280 with the latest version (can't remember what…

Started by Andrew Rabbitt

4 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Nikita

about MissionPlanner(MP) custimizing.

hi, i am beginner and students. I wrote this article in wondering about the mission planner modifications. The Mission Planner should conta…

Started by khkim

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

Greetings, I am preparing to take advantage of the MP's antenna tracking ability and I am interested in what peoples experiences are with…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

84 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by saeed alamri

about MissionPlanner(MP) custimizing.

hi, i am beginner and students. I wrote this article in wondering about the mission planner modifications. The Mission Planner should conta…

Started by khkim

1 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by khkim

Filght modes all blank on my CX-20

The other night I connected my CX-20 to mission planner. Setup wizard, calibration all went good with the exception of 1 thing. In flight…

Started by Eyeballeater

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Fernando Ferro

No absolute altitude checkbox?

I'm using the latest version of Mission Planner (Mission Planner 1.3.32 - 15-9-2015) on Windows 10, and when creating a Survey Mission, I g…

Started by Thiago Silva

2 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Thiago Silva

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service