APM Mission Planner (1,845)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner - Script.SendRC() not working

Hi everyone, I am trying to use the APM 2.5 board with the latest Mission Planner software to implement a payload dropping system into my…

Started by Jared Pitts

1 Feb 22
Reply by Nadav Assor

New Owner Of The Iris

I would love to see a Video showing what I listed, but until someone makes it I was hoping that someone that understands the Iris could exp…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 22

Uninstalling Dr. Mingw

Hey guys, I accidentally installed Dr. Mingw while installing the ArduPilot Mission Planner 2.0. Do you guys know how to uninstall Dr. Min…

Started by Jonathan Anderson

5 Feb 20
Reply by Michael Carpenter

How to find Accel X.Y.Z in Logs

I am using MP 1.2.95. I have used the logs to view  IMU data to see vibration in the Accell X,Y,Z befoe but now I do not see it anymore. I…

Started by Charosenz

4 Feb 19
Reply by Austin H

Trying to incorporate a delay between landing and takeoff for water sensor application.

Hi All,    I posted this over in ArduCopter User Group and got a few helpful responses but am still not having success. My goal is to land…

Started by Sean Headrick

9 Feb 18
Reply by Graham Dyer

mission planner for windows surface rt

Does anyone know an app to run mission planner on a windows surface? I have heard of people doing it but do not know where to download the…

Started by Guy Squillace

2 Feb 17
Reply by Guy Squillace

Setting up waypoints and *not* going to the home waypoint (a little bit confused)

Hello everyone,I've got a little problem here which I'm sure must have been solved hundreds of times. I think I understand how I'm meant to…

Started by Evan Slatyer

3 Feb 16
Reply by Evan Slatyer

Mission Planner error driving me nuts. "Input string not correct format"

This just started when I click on WRITE Waypoints to the APM. Nothing gets written. Thankfully I can still use Droidplanner for mission pl…

Started by John G.

4 Feb 15
Reply by John G.

Aircraft Name

Hy I'm wondering if this feature will be integrated into the APM Code (ArduCopter, ArudPlane etc.) I got several different Planes and Qua…

Started by Andy

0 Feb 15

Flighttime for waypoint flight

Hi there Have been looking all over, but dont seem to be able to find anything about flighttime, when you have entered a waypoint flight..…

Started by Stone Jensen

4 Feb 14
Reply by Stone Jensen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service