APM Mission Planner (2,106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Servo in Mission Planner

Were using APM 2.5 and trying to test our servos for an autonomous mission that needs to drop off a payload, and were using servos for our…

Started by Ashur Gelyana

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Larz

Invoke Autotune from Mission Planner

Hello,   Is it possible to invoke the Autotune process from the Mission Planner GUI while in flight ?  

Started by shai

0 Aug 8, 2015

Mission Planner Download Error

I'm getting a Forbidden 403 error when trying to download Mission Planner.  Is there an alternate download or somewhere else I can get it?…

Started by Matt Snyder

3 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Matt Snyder

repeated RC calibration problem

Hi! I hope someone will find the solution to this: Arducopter 3.1 (latest). APM 2. A try to calibrate spektrum dx6i (ar6200 receiver) tra…

Started by Bordács István

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Mike

HIL simulation doesn't work, normal ArduPlane firmware does! (APM 2.6)

Hi, I really need to figure this out but I'm badly stuck, desperately need help. Trying to do HIL simulation via X-Plane. When I load nor…

Started by Ehti

7 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Othon Gonzalez

Getting PPM on Micro APM

Hi guys, I know others have covered this, but I'm really new to flight controllers, so I had a bit of trouble getting the micro APM into DF…

Started by Blake

0 Aug 3, 2015

APM Planner 2.0.17 doesn't transmit WPNAV_RADIUS and yaw behavior?

Hi everyone I'm tinkering around with an old APM 2.5 board running Arducopter 3.1.5 together with APM Planner on OS X. I chose 3.1.5 due t…

Started by Dominik

3 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

Time needed to download log files from iris+ to APMplanner

Hello, I have been trying to download 15 log files for the past 4 hours from my iris+ to my Mac using APM planner. It is hour 4 and only o…

Started by MC

0 Jul 29, 2015

MR60

No HeatBeats from Mavlink -- The Saga Continues now w/ PixHawk

Thought the problem was a potentially faulty APM 2.6 so unwrapped my PixHawk.  Same problem. In MP, it connects and downloads the firmware…

Started by Forrest Frantz

33 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Out of touch with Mission Planner

I have been using MP to manage the settings on my Walkera QR350 PRO without any issues, until... I changed to a new PC (Lenovo B50-30 All-…

Started by Philip Ladds

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Philip Ladds

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service