APM Mission Planner (2,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Motor Test" in MP with Pixhawk

In an attempt to troubleshoot why I can't get my motors to spool-up, I first confirmed that on my good flying quad platform with Pixhawk, c…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Dec 18, 2015

Mission Planner Flight Mode Indicator Won't Change when switched to Auto

So I was piloting a flying wing, take off and climb to about 300 m with FBWA mode. Then I switch the flight mode to Auto.But the problem is…

Started by Hendi Aji Pratama

0 Dec 18, 2015

USB trouble on Mac OSX ElCapitan connectivity issue to APM 2.8

Ever since I upgraded my MacBook Pro late 2008 I can not connect to my APM 2.8. Using MP 2.0 for Mac. I see the arduino board on the Mac co…

Started by Nir Hus.

1 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Motor Test" in MP with Pixhawk

In an attempt to troubleshoot why I can't get my motors to spool-up, I first confirmed that on my good flying quad platform with Pixhawk, c…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Dec 17, 2015

incorrect elevations

hello, anyone know why my elevation would be stuck at this value (-32768) this is on the 'mouse move coordinates' at the top of the 'action…

Started by Dave Orlando

0 Dec 16, 2015

HUD Overlay Jitter Issues

I'm having issues with the HUD overlay jittering.   The Roll Overlay on HUD in Mission Planner 1.3.33 jitters when a video overlay is put…

Started by Jeremy Stromsoe

0 Dec 14, 2015

Recommendation for video device for HUD

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good composite to usb video convertor to use with the HUD in MP? I've got a cheap easycap one but i…

Started by steve

23 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Format of Waypoint Files From Missionplanner

Hi I have looked at the Text Files that Missionplanner creates and there are some columns that do not make sense to me. Does anybody here k…

Started by Michael Papenhagen

2 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Michael Papenhagen

Adding a new Flightmode(Plane)

I tried to add a new Flightmode. I implement the MissonPlanner. (I use ArduPlane V2.74b) It's explained on http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/ap

Started by TU

0 Dec 10, 2015

Obstacle avoidance guide HELP !

Anyone one know how to implement obstacle avoidance using mission planer? I am just starting this project and i would like to know how to w…

Started by Christopher

4 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service