APM Mission Planner (1,648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Newbie Question

Does Mission Planner have a vide window. I ask becuase I have Windows based Tablet, Rugged field usable type that I am going to use as my g…

Started by Richard Gardner

5 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Richard Gardner

No waypoints visable when playing back .tlog

In the past when I played back a .tlog to review my flights I could see all the waypoints that the APM is navigating to in auto mode. Howev…

Started by iskess

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Steven G

Antenna Tracker

Hi I am using Antenna Tracker within MP 1.2.80 1)       Start MP set angels (360,90) and PWM (1010, 608) center (1504,1504) 2)       The va…

Started by prof.avi.levy

0 Sep 19, 2013

MP/QGC can not recognize the target system status etc.

Hi all, I am writing an autopilot software and I have problem with showing the current system status and some other information.  Figures…

Started by Sichao Song

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Joystick Button Functionality in Mission Planner

Hello, I am new here, and am currently working with a build of ArduRover. I am attempting to use the joystick functionality in Mission pla…

Started by Tristan Jones

0 Sep 18, 2013

pids for jdrones hexacopter with 880 kv motors

Fellows, Just got back from the field after crash a jdrones hexacopter with 880 motors and 12'' propellers.  I changed the original autopi…

Started by Carlos Naranjo

0 Sep 18, 2013

Need a guest instructor to teach the Mission Planner for the APM 2.5

NTDUG is hosting a Fixed Wing drone build on November 14th.  I see a need to have an expert give a few hours long class on how to use the e…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Sep 18, 2013

Problems Building Mission Planner 1.2.78

Hi All, I am currently down to 4 errors. One of these errors is referencing a file, RSA.cs, that is not being found. I downloaded the sour…

Started by Neil

4 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Neil

MP speech translation

Hi All,I've been doing some experimenting with speech translation in Mission Planner. I have a TTS voice in my computer for the desired lan…

Started by Bruno Lobo

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Bruno Lobo

Log download

Hello, Just noticed that in Mission Planner version 1.2.76 the Log Download function doesn't seem to work.  I downgraded to 1.2.75 and it w…

Started by Clayton Smith

4 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Warren Purnell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service