APM Mission Planner (2,172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HIL Simulator

I have got a question whether you see the jumping window when you are trying to load the firmware of the plane?Failed to download[url=http:…

Started by jarek

0 Nov 11, 2015

Mission Planner Datalogging

I recently downloaded a .tlog from mission planner and it seems that the paramaters are recorded at different data rates. For example, GPS…

Started by Stephanie

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

MP no GPS2 stats unless USB connected

have the latest MP beta installed, its strange on the status window it will only show the GPS2 stats if directly USB connected, when I conn…

Started by Ivan R

1 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

apmplanner2.exe caused an Access Violation (as of version 2.0.15)

Hello, I like to report that as of version 2.0.15 to 2.0.17 I keep getting an error message. apmplanner2.exe caused an Access Violation a…

Started by Geert Pirens

1 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by mezking

Google earth "end of life December 12, 2015" and APM

Hello, Do you still rely on Google Earth with mission planner? Do you have a "Plan B" as Google is not planning to support Google Earth A…

Started by Marc LE BRET

1 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

MP latest beta missing descriptions on full parameter list

hi, since about two ot three beta releases ago I noticed that a lot of the full parameter list descriptions have gone missing completely, w…

Started by Ivan R

3 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Nikita

how to fix this problem? my mission planner can't launch

I have a problem after installing mission planner app, that can't launch cause fatal eror on application exception

Started by Aditya P P

0 Nov 7, 2015

Auto mission question

Hi Guys Had my first auto mission last weekend and it all went well.  I just had 4 waypoints around our clubs flying field.  One thing I wa…

Started by Keith Howlette

2 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Keith Howlette

Mission start

Hello, all, can anybody tell me how really i can start the mission? I write a simple mission, save to disk and copter eeprom, change to aut…

Started by Cristian Rougier

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

Why is there no .bin file in my flight logs?

I'm trying to geotag my GoPro photos to create orthomosaics. So I did three good flights with my Iris+ using Mission Planner and downloaded…

Started by Marc Allred

1 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service