APM Mission Planner (2,143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connection times out, doesnt find the FC

I keep trying to connect my Quanum Nova to Mission Planner and all I get is a "Connection timed out/no mavlink connection found"! I ha…

Started by Kevin E McKinney

1 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Kevin E McKinney

no start on APM2 quadcopter

Ok first build, used mission planner to install firmware and calibrate radio, receiver is bound , everything shows up on the calibration sc…

Started by Mark Blake

3 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Mark Blake

Mission Planner 'Project Manager'

Question for Michael Oborne or any else involved in the dev of MP.  I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not... I have done some s…

Started by Warren Medernach

0 Sep 19, 2015

Using Mission Planner to control Pixhawk over Wifi

Hey guys as the title says I want to control a Pixhawk over Wifi from mission planner with a joystick for manual control(When I want to). T…

Started by Sam

0 Sep 19, 2015

PWM Variation Between Channel Input & Ouput

Hey Everyone,  I am trying to understand the variation between my channel input and output values I am using Mission Planner 1.3.30 build…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Chris

Planner 2.0 wont run windows 7 ultimate

problems with planner 2.0 on windows 7 ultimate keep getting an error message and program closes. wont run. Tried un-installing and re-inst…

Started by Mark Blake

11 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

Unable to load Drivers on Windows 8.1 64 bit system! 'HELP

I keep looking for a way to turn off the driver signing utility but windows doesn't give n idea on how to do this with a 64 bit system…

Started by Kevin E McKinney

1 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Kevin E McKinney

Help with Mission Planner and Win 8.1

I have read 2 threads on here on how to attempt to get the drivers to install on Win 8.1 but I've not had any luck. I've included the scree…

Started by John

1 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by John

APM 3.1.5 firmware update

Ok, I have been attempting to update quadcopter firmware to 3.1.5 without any success.  Problems with download, I was told it might be the…

Started by Tom Gates

4 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Tom Gates

ANGLE_MAX

Can anyone elaborate more on this setting. MP only states: "Maximum lean angle in all flight modes" and the posts here on DIY is mostly abo…

Started by Sune Nielsen

0 Sep 12, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service