APM Mission Planner (1,880)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner has other plans.

Sorry, my first ever post. This is what I get in place of the GUI. I can open it and get the outline frame of the GUI and the top-row icon…

Started by Lyle Chase

10 Mar 25
Reply by Michael Oborne

MIssion Planner Wizard Stuck

I just got the latest version of the mission planner software as of today.  When using the initial setup wizard, it seems to get stuck on 1…

Started by Bob Snyder

4 Mar 25
Reply by Tom Rearick

Unsupported CMD

CMD

Started by Muhàmmàd Ïbràhïm

2 Mar 24
Reply by Bill Bonney

apm planner regarding bad direction in flightdata screen when using modified AHRS_orientation parameter

hello Guys, with my board, I must use ahrs_orientation of "2", ie 90 degrees unfortunately, apm planner seems to not automaticly correct t…

Started by thierry

4 Mar 24
Reply by thierry

Uploading code via APM Planner for the first time

I'm trying to upload to a newly soldered APM and getting the same error every time. I'm using a macbook pro with fusion 3.1.2 and APM Missi…

Started by steve F11music.com

19 Mar 24
Reply by AK51

Is it possible to cache elevation Data on Mission Planner

Hi, It seems like i have to have an internet connection to use the verify height function on Mission Planner. I have cached the maps, but…

Started by Cody Remington

1 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Oborne

Mission planner for ipad

Hi I was wondering if there is any think in the pipe line for mission planner for the ipad and iPhone I did read that some one was working…

Started by Ken shaw

9 Mar 23
Reply by Brad Roekle

Suggestions on converting to APM or Pixhawk on a DJI F550 w/Naza

I have been successfully flying a DJI Flamewheel F550 with a Naza controller, DJI stock motors/ESCs, etc for about a year now.  I love it. …

Started by Paul Braun

2 Mar 23
Reply by Paul Braun

Feature Request: Pre-assigned loadable excecutable missions*

It would be really, really great to have 5 or so 'one-click' buttons with custom labels on the Actions tab of Mission Planner which could…

Started by Graham Dyer

2 Mar 21
Reply by Graham Dyer

A strange condition regarding arming and firmware

Hello, dears,I met a strange condition in Mission Planner (MP).My platforms:ArduCopter (AC) Hexa, APM 2.5.2 and 2.6, MP 1.2.98, firmware 3.…

Started by quadjet

2 Mar 20
Reply by quadjet

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service