APM Mission Planner (1,986)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission planner (CLI)

I found an article that explains how to program flight modes to radio using mission planner's CLI (Command Line Interface). It says click '…

Started by ken flucas

0 Mar 18, 2015

mission planner

i have downloaded mission planer onto an acer iconia a500 tablet,does anybody no why i cant open the file.thanks

Started by colin macdonald

0 Mar 17, 2015

Discrepancy Between .csv and .mat file data

Hello all, I am working on a project where I am doing a lot of data post-processing in MATLAB. I used the Create a MATLAB File in Mission P…

Started by Mark Agate

5 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by mikiuse

How to edit a tlog?

I want to edit the altitude in tlog file for a software, how can I do that? I tried with notepad but the information is messed up.  Thanks 

Started by ALK

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by mikiuse

full automated missions (no throttle acceleration)

Hi,      I'm doing missions the standard way (upload waypoints, switch to auto and hit the throttle to start them). Is there a way to avoid…

Started by Daniel Coletti

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Marc LE BRET

Log down load problems

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here? When I try to connect to the apm and download the logs, this is the text that it starts to dis…

Started by Aaron Houtz

3 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Aaron Houtz

IronPython error with importing Modules

I seem to be coming across an error from ironpython while trying to write a script for mission planner. I can't run the requests module be…

Started by Jefferson Romney

1 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Jefferson Romney

Flight Plan Yellow Lines

Sorry if this is a simple question, but I noticed that the yellow line between the last few waypoints is a dotted yellow line, while the re…

Started by Tom Boutain

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Chris Ting

Auto Analysis

Hi! I just took my quad (with pixhawk) for a test flight in loiter mode. I had my telemetry connected to my phone but flew the quad only us…

Started by itai

0 Mar 12, 2015

Caution! Clicking on "Wizard" in Mission Planner can cause unexpected changing in frame type

Hi, I got a wobbling crash from 1 meter height for my X4 copter yesterday. The uncontrolable wobbling happened  2 seconding after taking of…

Started by Yi Zheng

5 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Mark Maxwell

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service