APM Mission Planner (1,811)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTL mode does NOT bring plane back.

I have a proven X8.  By proven I mean I've gotten 50 minutes of controlled flight out of it in multiple modes on multiple occasions.  Somet…

Started by Chad Frazer

6 Jan 22
Reply by Chad Frazer

Modifying Mission Planner Source Code

Hey Guys! Was wondering if I could get some help modifying the source code for the Mission Planner. I am trying to display out the unproces…

Started by Razin Abdul Rahman

0 Jan 22

Geofencing for arducopter

Is complex geofencing possible for arducopter? The menu item is grayed out when I right click in Mission Planner.

Started by Bob Jones

0 Jan 21

Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

Greetings, I am preparing to take advantage of the MP's antenna tracking ability and I am interested in what peoples experiences are with…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

Servo End Point adjustment

I'm trying to limit the throw of the servo so it won't BIND. I can adjust it at my radio, but not to sure that's were it needs to be done a…

Started by Brian S

3 Jan 20
Reply by Graham Dyer

Time based UAV Aerial Photography.

I just got asked to help out on an interesting job. Essentially, a farmer wants to have thermal imaging of his trees done at night during f…

Started by northstar

1 Jan 19
Reply by Stephen Dade

Distributor

Adding GoPro 3 as a camera option?

Anyone know if the GoPro will be added as a camera option in the mission planner software?

Started by AKRCGUY

0 Jan 18

Manually force "Home" position and prevent battery disconnection from erasing it

Is there any way to "force" it  by entering it manually, with a checkmark  for "always", making sure no external factor would reset it, lik…

Started by Drone-University.com

3 Jan 17
Reply by Graham Dyer

Can't disarm the APM 2.5 - please help!

Hi, My APM 2.5 starts and goes directly (after calibration) to B yellow LED ARMED and I can't disam it, my TX is calibrated and working wi…

Started by ALK

6 Jan 17
Reply by Jake Visser

Mission Planner 2.0.0 RC1 and Joystick Support

I'm using MP2.0.0 (RC1) and the Joystick button is not showing up in the Actions Tab, I have a 3DR data link working perfectly. Is the supp…

Started by Luis

4 Jan 16
Reply by Luis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service