APM Mission Planner (1,664)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving multiple waypoints

Is it possible to select all waypoints and drag and drop them somewhere else. Or select all and rotate by X degrees... Say I wanted to mo…

Started by srod

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Geofence options for Arduplane missing in Mission Planner 1.2.80?

Hi, I am using the latest Mission Planner 1.2.80 build 1.1.5016.13386 with Arduplane 2.74b (stable, istalled via Mission Planner Arduplane…

Started by Huibuh

0 Sep 28, 2013

Calibrating RxRSSI

Hello, Is there a way to calibrate the RxRSSI? Also, can this be made to read out in percent after calibration? Thanks, Steven I'm asking a…

Started by Steven G

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by iskess

Change Altitude

In the MP Actions Tab is Change Altitude. I've tried this but not sure what it actually does. If you use this feature, you will notice you…

Started by Steven G

0 Sep 28, 2013

Restart Mission

I thought I understood "re-start mission" function but maybe not. For example, if one is in the middle of a mission and switches to FBWA to…

Started by Steven G

2 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steven G

Mission Planner Error

Hi guys please can someone help me. My mission planner software won't load and hangs on start up with the attached displayed in the log s…

Started by Dean

2 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Dean

Planning a camera mission with 1.2.80 (26th sep update).

Hello, I played around with mission planner and today wanted to do my first camera mission. Unfortunately I clicked to update the apm softw…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

6 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

Mission Planner does not install

Please could someone help? I runn Windows7, and I like to reinstall the Mission Planner to my pc, but after it starts to install I get the…

Started by Manfred Dickgiesser

5 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

How to edit a tlog?

I want to edit the altitude in tlog file for a software, how can I do that? I tried with notepad but the information is messed up.  Thanks 

Started by ALK

2 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Autoland work around

I have been working with the autoland feature with my Newskywalker with no success. I'm using APM 2.0 with 2.69 firmware and the latest MP…

Started by keeyen pang

7 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by iskess

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service