APM Mission Planner (1,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

some Flight Plan condition commands not working

Here is a screen capture of the flight plan I uploaded to my quad (firmware 3.1.2). CONDITION_DELAY and DO_JUMP did not work when I flew th…

Started by Bill Isenberger

2 Apr 7
Reply by Bill Isenberger

APM PLANNER 2 OPEN DEVELOPMENT ?

Hi! Where can I post or email patches and bugs for APM Planner 2 ?

Started by Jack LaLanne

2 Apr 7
Reply by Jack LaLanne

Osd or not

Hi Couple of newbie questions if I may. Would it be safe to say only reason why you would need osd is if you were flying fpv goggles? Oth…

Started by Todd

5 Apr 7
Reply by Jocelyn Labreche

Peculiar problem setting failsafe.

Hi all,maybe one of you guys has solved this weird annoying glitch whilst attempting to set failsafe in Mission Planner. First,the gubbins…

Started by Mike Perkins

0 Apr 7

Script for Controlling a gimbal with a Joystick's hat switch

I want to write a script that will read a joystick's hat switch and generate a pwm signal on the aux ports of the apm 2.5.  My question is…

Started by Brandon

3 Apr 6
Reply by Michael Oborne

Mission Planner update failed

I have tried to update Mission Planner 1.2.97 build 1.1.5167.24804 and get the following error message: "Update Failed File downloaded does…

Started by Jim Wittstruck

11 Apr 5
Reply by Michael Oborne

Apm 1.2.99 problem

I installed mission planner 1.2.99 on a new windows 8.1 computer and it seems to work ok, but on the Config/tuning screen I no longer have…

Started by Harley Engholm

2 Apr 3
Reply by Harley Engholm

Auto WP Survey feature updated and now calculating incorrectly

Hi there, I just updated from 1.2.86 to 1.2.88 and it seems they've changed how the ground coverage is calculated. At 60m with my old camer…

Started by Colin

8 Apr 2
Reply by Michael Oborne

Forwarding Telemetry over Internet

Is it possible for the telemetry data collected by Mission Planner to be forwarded over the internet?

Started by Cody O.

8 Apr 2
Reply by Cody O.

mission planner

Hi, anyone experienced connection problems with apm 2.0 and the latest mission planer ,  I get connection failed no parameter packets recei…

Started by etienne.t.micallef

0 Apr 2

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service