APM Mission Planner (1,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem zooming in on Flight Planner Screen

I am running into problems zooming in to the closer levels using Google Earth maps.  The Google Earth program works fine on this laptop wit…

Started by Greg

2 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Greg

Hiding "BAD Compass Health"

I'm currently running a APM 2.5+ board on a skywalker 1880. Due to tightly packed electronics, occasionally the compass will give out bad r…

Started by Casey Nelan

20 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Randy

Is auto grid still available in APM Planner 2.0 ?

Hi, I was trying to test the auto grid feature using this tutorial. Unfortunately the right-click menu does not show the options "polygon"…

Started by Christian Haake

3 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by James Paterson

Problem Connecting to Mission Planner

New Iris+.  I've been having a difficult time connecting to Mission Planner (1.3.10 build 1.1.5369.11976) on my Windows 8 desktop.  Had sim…

Started by Mike J

2 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Greg

Compiling mission planner "BUT_MagCalibrationLog does not exist"

I have cloned missionplanner from GitHub and am trying to build it. I have got past the majority of the build errors but can't figure this…

Started by Mark Williams

1 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Mark Williams

3DR confirmed a known Telemetry ""BUG"" issue in mission planner "whats the fix".

I just got off the phone with 3DR a few days ago and 3DR confirmed a known telemetry bug in Mission planner so I know I am not the only one…

Started by Rodney Johnson

11 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Rodney Johnson

Help! Newbie who got in too deep, too fast!

I want to apologize up front for any repetitiveness of this thread. I found some help from previous posts, but I'm still not out of the fir…

Started by Luke Wiseman

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Luke Wiseman

Read IMU data in real time through Python script in Mission Planner

Hello, I am looking for a solution to access the IMU data on a APM in real-time. By accessing, I mean more than viewing the acceleration a…

Started by Yihai Fang

0 Nov 4, 2014

Pixhawk, does this ability exist already ?

Hi Guys Is there a routine that allows a user to fly a manual mission, tracing it in software such that the movement can be re-run as a mis…

Started by keith mann

7 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Graham Dyer

Mission Planner source code building/compilling (HELP)!

Hi, I'm trying to building the mission planner code but without success. I have installed VS 2013 express for windows desktop and Mission…

Started by Victor Hugo Gomes

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Victor Hugo Gomes

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service