APM Mission Planner (1,929)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mission planner for android

1. Does anyone knows  if the mission planner software will be out for android? This mean that we can configure and load firmware our quadco…

Started by Ronen Aknin

3 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Graham Dyer

Planner's algorithm between waypoints

Hello everybody, I m just curios if the implemented planner is giong to connect all waypoints through the generation of a spline or uses ot…

Started by Dave

1 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Graham Dyer

Compassmot vis apm planner or mission planner

Did search didn't see a specific answer, please forgive if a repeated issue. Question: what's the proper procedure for CompassMot when done…

Started by hbao

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

how can I change the airspeed

I am trying to get a constant speed, so that APM will change the Throttle depending on the  required speed. How can I do that?

Started by Eliran Eyal

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Eliran Eyal

Can not calibrate transmitter for Pixhawk

I have Taranis transmitter. I am using the receiver that came with the Taranis witch is a Frsky X8R. I have tried to connect it to my my pi…

Started by ligbert

21 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by ligbert

Mission Planner 1.3.16, Terminal getting garbage

Hello I recently update MP from 1.3.15 to this latest version and I notice that when I tried to access the CLI under "Terminal" tab, the sc…

Started by David Chong

4 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by David Chong

APM Planner 2.0.15, Firmware upgrade error

I report an issue with the 3dr radio section, 1. When trying to upload new firmware to the apm2.6 it does not show my radio! 2. when going…

Started by Pluess Joel

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Latest release 1.3.16 WP table something wrong.

I just updated MP to 1.3.16 and the WP altitude, command table is scrunched up in the left hand corner. I need to revert as the table canno…

Started by Steven G

4 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by iskess

Unable to update firmware using the Mission Planner

Attempted to update firmware last night via the current version of the Mission Planner, but repeatedly received the following error: "Fai…

Started by Lloyd DeForrest

19 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Kautilya Vemulapalli

Com port help

Hi I cant find my board on any com port. Nothing shows up in the device manager or on the mission planner. I have tried to reinstall the mi…

Started by George Herman

3 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Dave

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service