APM Mission Planner (2,089)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it Problem with Parameters ???

Hi all ,  I am using mission planner as ground station when I set the flight mods as 1- stabli2- auto3- RTLI get a problem that when I tak…

Started by Abolo

0 Jul 14, 2015

Parameters wont be transferred via Bluetooth

God I hope this is the right section for this kind of question/problem. After trying to convince google and the search here to find me an a…

Started by Tobias

1 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Tobias

Pixhawk CAM message offsets?

I've been trying to use the Georef tool to add XYZ data to my photos' EXIF metadata. However, when I imported that into Agisoft Photoscan,…

Started by M C

3 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Antonio Andres Longoria

auto mission flying path not precise

Friends, Today I test the auto survey function, but I found the plane didn’t fly the exact way which I plan. I don’t know how it happen.As…

Started by farstein

8 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by farstein

Can Python read analog inputs?

I have successfully tested a Python script to move the elevator up & down.  I now want to move the elevator in response to an analog in…

Started by John Bledsoe

0 Jul 10, 2015

Verifying sonar sensors

Is the a way to see that sonars, connected to a Pixhawk, are working?I have been through all parameters in "Status" without success. Thanks…

Started by Anders Wikstrom

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Chris Anderson

GPS Failsafe missing from Standard Params.

In beta versions of MP I can't find the GPS Glitch parameter in the Standard Params list where it has been in the past. In the FPL the para…

Started by Mike

3 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Craig Elder

Bad GPS Health in Latest Mission Planner - Help Needed

I am back with beginner questions that I could not find answers elsewhere. Here we go:   Using Tricopter FW 3.1 I have a GPS+Compass module…

Started by Sergio

10 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Zakir

Remove Geo-fence

Hi all I have succesfully made a geo-fence for the first time. Now i want to remove it.... But how do i delete the geo-fence uploaded to my…

Started by Tommy Larsen

6 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by SKYBORNE

Pass telemetry data to another progrgam

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to pass telemetry data to another program? For instance, I want to write an application so that I c…

Started by James Fredmen

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by James Fredmen

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service