APM Mission Planner (1,918)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iris+ Compass Configuration

I found the below instructions for setting the compass for the Iris. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD9Z9IR2TNU&feature=youtu.be When…

Started by Local Idiot

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Craig Elder

How to export logs into matlab

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me figure out how to use the Create MATLAB file button in the telemetry logs. When I seem to pre…

Started by Al Creigh

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Oborne

Serious Problem in the current beta MP

I was having many problems with 3.1.11 MP release. So, rather stupidly, I updated to the latest beta. Most of my prior issues were gone, go…

Started by Steven G

6 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Steven G

UDP Link to remote server

Hi, I would like to connect my APM planner to a remote server using UDP. I am writing the remote server IP and port in the popup after pre…

Started by Ziv

3 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Board Orientation Issue

Has anyone had issues orientating the board in certain vertical positions? I am trying to place the board with the front pointing up and th…

Started by Corey Upton

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by manu

Clear mission data on powering up option

Is there an option to clear mission data when powering up? I have heard a lot about flyaways and I think that is most likely when missions…

Started by Hotwire

0 Nov 14, 2014

Translucent background for Mission Planner HUD

Is it possible to make the HUD background translucent?  I'm wanting to put it on top of a Mplayer stream for my low latency HD streaming pr…

Started by Patrick Luciano

4 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Alex Cormier

Mission control using GSM

First of all, sorry if this not correct forum to post this question. I want to use ardupilot with GSM module to connect with computer using…

Started by Miguel Angel Perez

0 Nov 13, 2014

Documentation on using new features in MP 1.3.11

There appears to be an advanced warning implementation in MP 1.3.11 but I'm not seeing how to implement it. I've tried all the obvious righ…

Started by Steven G

2 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Steven G

RSSI gone after MP update

After the update to 1.3.11 our telemetry radio RSSI values are gone? They just show zero, another PC with 1.3.10 shows the values normally.…

Started by Graham Dyer

5 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Paul Meier

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service