APM Mission Planner (2,173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is there no .bin file in my flight logs?

I'm trying to geotag my GoPro photos to create orthomosaics. So I did three good flights with my Iris+ using Mission Planner and downloaded…

Started by Marc Allred

1 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

gimbal config with mission planner

....thought I was all set.  installed servo type gimbal and wired to pixhawk aux rc9 and 10.  config on mission planner ......angle limits,…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Oct 27, 2015

image processing and apm mission planner

can we integrate the image processing results to change the flight modes in apm mission planner??

Started by mars

5 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Dov

"Point Camera Here" in Guided mode not working

Hi, I just want to ask if the option "Point Camera Here" is already implemented. I am using APM2.6 with Quadcopter (X) with FW 3.0.1. The 2…

Started by Juraj Kolesar

3 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Darren L

TERRAIN FOLLOWING > Documentation & Questions

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use the TERRAIN FOLLOWING for the first time. I'm following the documentation here > http://planner.ard

Started by Patribus

10 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Patribus

WishList: Terrain

Hy I currently use the new Terrain function in ArduPlane a lot. However most of the time I'm not connected over MavLink to my laptop and f…

Started by Andy

4 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Patribus

Pixhawk Running APM Plane 3.1.0, Won't load terrain data

Hello, I have an issue in which my pixhawk won't load terrain data. It just says pending:56 and Terrain:504. It used to work, and I have t…

Started by Chris

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Patribus

Adding a new Camera and Lens to MP?

I found the file: cameras.xml  in the MP folders, but is there any documentation anywhere describing how to actually add a camera?  Or do y…

Started by FireFlyer451

0 Oct 22, 2015

Control of pitch during a waypoint mission?

I have flown many mission using ROIs with the mount set to "GPS point" to control the yaw and pitch to lock on to a ROI between waypoints.…

Started by Greg

0 Oct 22, 2015

Mission Planner enhancement

Dear Developers, First I have to say I really like to work with the mission planner. Now I mounted on the TX an 8" full Windows 10 Tablet,…

Started by Wolfgang Feichtner

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Wolfgang Feichtner

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service