APM Mission Planner (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to restart waypoint flight?

Hi, A trivial question maybe, but I have found no obvious answer: When I have completed a waypoint flight, how do I fly it again? When I s…

Started by Søren Kuula

17 Jan 7
Reply by Muhammad Abdul Hadi

Adding Functions to GCS views

Hello sir, Am doing M.Tech final year project on MAV...My task is to convert the manual input to speech based input inorder to reduce the t…

Started by Mallesh

0 Jan 6

How the mission planner sends the GPS data to the quadcopter?

Hi, I have question, please. I want to understand how the mission planner sends the GPS data to the quadcopter. I know how to do it ( setu…

Started by A. MS

0 Jan 6

How to reset PIDs

Hi all, I'm using ArduCopter 3.2 on APM 2.x HW. I used autotune to autotune my PIDs and first they looked good, so I saved them. After anal…

Started by Michael Ransburg

5 Jan 6
Reply by ronhogwarts

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 compatibility with Mission Planner?

Hi to all, Does anyone have any experience using the new MS Surface Pro 3 with Mission Planner? I'm purchasing a new 8X+ from 3DR and want…

Started by Mike Thomas

9 Jan 5
Reply by Mike Thomas

Downloading Autopilot Firmware into Walkera QRX350 Pro.

In Mission Planner, Initial Setup.Install Firmware V3.1 5  Quad . After do you want to upload Ardu Copter V3.1.5?  Each time I connect the…

Started by Ray McCarthy

10 Jan 5
Reply by Simon Walker

cant specify data type enable

hi, am running the new version of mission planner that has the Terminal disabled and i get my DataFlash Logs from FLIGHT DATA menu, how can…

Started by iyad

0 Jan 4

confusion with datalogs

hi,   i have been having trouble to identify the data logs and match with the mission i concluded. the procedure i follow is stated below:…

Started by vishwanath rambhatla

1 Jan 3
Reply by Andre K.

log bitmask issue

hi all i have set the log bitmask to default+imu and write parameters also. but when i am viewing the data logs, it says imu data not logge…

Started by vishwanath rambhatla

0 Jan 3

Miseion planner should detect OS and installed driver accordingly

I have windows vista. I detected that the mission planner software install driver that doesn't the my operating system. It will be nice if…

Started by Ronen Aknin

2 Jan 2
Reply by Ronen Aknin

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service