APM Mission Planner (1,790)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM mission planner for mac?

Does anyone know; Is the APM misison planner available (in whatever form) for a mac?  How awesome would it be if there was an ipad app (and…

Started by Scott Avey

49 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

Correct Pin Connections for Bluetooth Module on Crius 1.1 board

Hi, The issue I am having is with correctly soldering a cable that connects the S0/FTD1 port to the bluetooth module. The 6 pin molex conne…

Started by Barry Mizes

0 Dec 25, 2013

How to restart waypoint flight?

Hi, A trivial question maybe, but I have found no obvious answer: When I have completed a waypoint flight, how do I fly it again? When I s…

Started by Søren Kuula

15 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Martin Bigl

Mavlink Doesn't Connect

Hi there, I can’t get the APM Planner 1.2.90 to connect via the MAVLink all weekend. I’m running APM V3.1 firmware. Running Windows 7 64 bi…

Started by slava boziko

2 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by slava boziko

Flying at fixed altitude above ground

Hello, Is possible using Mission planner to make waypoints with a fixed altitude above ground? not from home position? I have seen the elev…

Started by Francisco

0 Dec 21, 2013

APM MIssion Planner for Mac OSX (compass calibration issue)

Hi all,  I'm a mac user and have been using bootcamp and Windows 7 so I can use the Windows version of Mission Planner.  Somewhere recently…

Started by Lake McGuire

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Paul Jenness

Mission Planner script problem

Hello, I have been successfully flying a Bixler 2 with APM 2.5 ,   firmware 2.74b , mission planner 1.2.90,  3dr telemetry, windows XP. I…

Started by anthony e jones

2 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by anthony e jones

Loiter radius limitation in Mission Planner

Hi, I just wanted to ask where in Mission planner code loiter radius is limited? I couldn't find it. We have quite big project using APM a…

Started by SantaRobot

5 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Eye-in-the-sky

T3

New features and lost ones in Mission Planner

Hi Michael, I would like to propose two minor twakes for the mission planner, that i suppose its very easy for you. 1. Since V.1.2.68 or 69…

Started by James

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Augusto M. Iturri

Geotagging Help - what's wrong with my log: Lat and Long?

Hi, I was testing some simple mapping with a new octo and APM 2.5 (ublox gps) and followed the geottaging tutorial http://copter.ardupilot

Started by ALK

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Joey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service