APM Mission Planner (1,758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Altitude using Sonar

Hi I'm trying to use a sonar which i bought a few months ago it's LV-MaxSonar-EZ4 MB1040, I've made a cable as the wiki shows and whenever…

Started by sky eye

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by sky eye

Antenna Tracking using Pololu Maestro

I have just finished building an antenna tracker and am trying to get it to work with mission planner, I have the servo's and movement setu…

Started by Bob

2 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Bob

Log Download Mavlink vrs USB

When I download dataflash logs using the radio link, I seem to get a lot of garbage, i.e. non-sensible values.  But it gives the impression…

Started by C J Klingman

0 Nov 27, 2013

board flash memory status

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to check the memory usage indication on the mission planner.OR is there any feature in mission planner which wil…

Started by madhuri

0 Nov 27, 2013

DO_SET_ROI missing from MP 1.2.78

When using the "SET Roi" command in MP 1.2.78 no symbol is placed on my map and an empty waypoint is added to the waypoint list. Furthermor…

Started by Jan Willem

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by David Stidham

How to get Range value of SECOND sonar in Mission Planner

I've setup 2 sonar in my copter. It was enabled and tested well in Terminal but I don't know how to display the second sonar range on Missi…

Started by Beo Mup Mip

0 Nov 25, 2013

Problems with Mission Planner parameters

Hello, I've been experiencing some problems with Mission Planner, and I think I could be not the only one... There are some parameters tha…

Started by Jorge Fernández

4 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jorge Fernández

Log folder configurable?

Is the log folder configurable? I use a couple of different computers and want to have the logs located in my dropbox so I can keep them in…

Started by Andrew Chapman

3 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chapman

Mission planner feature Request

@Michael O From THIS conversation, Would it be possible for you to put human friendly times accross the top of the dataflash graphs? Pleas…

Started by Wessie

59 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Jon C

Now what....?

I am ready to try my first auto mode flight.  I've figured out how to set all the waypoints, get the flight entered into the copter, save a…

Started by Rob J

1 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service