APM Mission Planner (2,103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS impact on navigation system

Hi all, I am doing a little research on the impact of GPS on IMU navigation system. I just bought Pixhawk flight controller, with the inbui…

Started by Peter Sim

0 Jul 23, 2015

Inconsistent Connection to Mission Planner

Hey guys, I'm a newb with this APM stuff.  I run Mission Planner on my Macbook Pro.  When I have my APM 2.6 plugged into the computer, it i…

Started by Lee Kelley

3 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Lee Kelley

Changing Pixhawk flight modes

Hello, I'm using the Pixhawk autopilot with a telemetry link and a 6 channel Spektrum transmitter.  6 channels don't don't allow me to cov…

Started by shai

0 Jul 22, 2015

Factory reset of apm 2.5

is it possible? a friend suggested to find a button named "reset to default" in config/tuning but i didnt find it??

Started by Kowshik Parvej

5 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Prashanth Pai

Hardware in the loop - Mission Planner Error

I thought I would try HITL Simulation in Mission Planner with RealFlight and my Pixhawk. Since im building an X8 Skywalker I figured it wou…

Started by Howard Addison

1 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Howard Addison

IMU and IMU2 params with same names mapped simultaneously - some issues

I am using the latest beta (1.3.20.2), but have noted this issue with previous releases also. I think the issue is down to the fact that pa…

Started by Paul Atherton

1 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Paul Atherton

Running multiple vehicles on one computer

Is there any issue with opening mission planner twice, connecting each application to a different UAV with different telemetry radios and f…

Started by Jason Franciosa

1 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by iskess

Mission Planner Params 1

Hi All.  I have Mission Planner on a laptop ground station.  Seems everything is working (connection) BUT..after I connect, Mission Planner…

Started by Mark Lee

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Mark Lee

Python Script in Mission Planner to Load a Waypoint File

Hi, I have only seen time-based WP missions, or just individual WP commands using the python scripting. I would would like to send a whole…

Started by Michael Cunningham

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Michael Cunningham

External Magnetometer APM2.5 problems

I have not used my APM2.5 for sometime, and have managed to get it to initialise following my last post: http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/

Started by Sandy Sound

10 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Sandy Sound

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service