APM Mission Planner (2,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

Joystick control of ArduPlane not working

Hi Guys, I was trying to setup a Logitech Attack3 joystick for manual control of my APM running the latest ArduPlane 2.4 firmware. I'd like…

Started by Kabir

39 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by John

Tracking UAV in Mission Planner via OSD downlink

Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way to track my aircraft via EzOSD GPS downlink in either Mission Planner or Google Earth?  I am run…

Started by Tom Kopp

1 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by John

APM 2.6,2.8 Mission planner waypoint issue

Has anyone had a problem with a planned flight in mission planner, and when the craft reached the first waypoint it automatically switched…

Started by Rolando Ramos

1 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Mike Boland

Mission planner and running Python scripts

Hi I'm fairly new to writing python scripts for use in mission planner and I was wondering if there was any way to make it so passing a way…

Started by Shawn McDonnell

0 Feb 2, 2016

No bars in initial setup of Radio Calibration

Hi everyone, I searched this problem and there were a few hits. I've successfully calibrated the acceleration and compass but get blank bar…

Started by Airflix Drone Solutions

12 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Martin Poller

joystick settings

Dear all, I am setting a joystick to flight with the MissionPlanner and I saw there are a lot of available options for every button that c…

Started by Mattia

0 Feb 2, 2016

APM Planner mapscache folder

Hi, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction? When I installed APM Planner 2 on Mac OSX 10.11.2 there were two folders…

Started by SurfnSkate81

2 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by SurfnSkate81

Parameter not fully loaded

Hi, When I connect MP to Pixhawk using telemetry, why it was not loaded completely. In unit...description col. I am using Win 8. It also ha…

Started by opiq

3 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Craig

Mission Planner just updated to 1.3.34 and missing descriptions and flight modes

Just got back to my APM 2.6 from a long break because of a dud UHF Tx.  I updated Mission Planner per the suggestion and didn't yet update…

Started by Peter Nickelson

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Craig

Planning "multiple battery" missions?

I have been doing mapping missions with APM and Pixhawk for a while. I often want to map areas that are too large to cover in one flight (a…

Started by Chad Hill

2 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Chad Hill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service