APM Mission Planner (2,199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission planner crashes on start up - Windows 10

Hello, Im using windows tablet (generic one with intel atom onboard). Mission planner worked perfectly on this tablet until the upgrade fro…

Started by Bartosz

12 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Bartosz

Use Google Elevation for 'Verify Height'

I was planning a mission in an area which either has no SRTM elevation data or bad (i.e. all elevations are 0m) data. When attempting to us…

Started by Eric Tweet

15 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Kevin Guest

"Motor Test" in MP with Pixhawk

In an attempt to troubleshoot why I can't get my motors to spool-up, I first confirmed that on my good flying quad platform with Pixhawk, c…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Dec 18, 2015

Mission Planner Flight Mode Indicator Won't Change when switched to Auto

So I was piloting a flying wing, take off and climb to about 300 m with FBWA mode. Then I switch the flight mode to Auto.But the problem is…

Started by Hendi Aji Pratama

0 Dec 18, 2015

USB trouble on Mac OSX ElCapitan connectivity issue to APM 2.8

Ever since I upgraded my MacBook Pro late 2008 I can not connect to my APM 2.8. Using MP 2.0 for Mac. I see the arduino board on the Mac co…

Started by Nir Hus.

1 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Motor Test" in MP with Pixhawk

In an attempt to troubleshoot why I can't get my motors to spool-up, I first confirmed that on my good flying quad platform with Pixhawk, c…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Dec 17, 2015

incorrect elevations

hello, anyone know why my elevation would be stuck at this value (-32768) this is on the 'mouse move coordinates' at the top of the 'action…

Started by Dave Orlando

0 Dec 16, 2015

HUD Overlay Jitter Issues

I'm having issues with the HUD overlay jittering.   The Roll Overlay on HUD in Mission Planner 1.3.33 jitters when a video overlay is put…

Started by Jeremy Stromsoe

0 Dec 14, 2015

Recommendation for video device for HUD

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good composite to usb video convertor to use with the HUD in MP? I've got a cheap easycap one but i…

Started by steve

23 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Format of Waypoint Files From Missionplanner

Hi I have looked at the Text Files that Missionplanner creates and there are some columns that do not make sense to me. Does anybody here k…

Started by Michael Papenhagen

2 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Michael Papenhagen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service