APM Mission Planner (2,157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geo ref images; input string not in correct format

Hi, I tested geo-ref-image functionality (ctrl F) in Mission Planner. My setup was pixhawk and Stratosnapper 2. I made short test and resu…

Started by Pekka HIltula

2 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Pekka HIltula

Can waypoints be changed midflight?

I'm using Mission Planner and have set a waypoint for my X8+. Is it possible to move to another way point a couple of feet away mid-flight?…

Started by Lance Stern

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

UsingGround Station to programatically control UAV?

So me and a team of college students recent purchased an X8+ octocopter. We've done test flights using the remote control but now would li…

Started by Lance Stern

0 Sep 22, 2015

Is there any way to transmit an amateur radio call sign? Firmware change?

I would like to experiment with amplifiers and larger antennas, and possibly with using the 433MHz radios in the US. I have an amateur rad…

Started by Ron LaBorde

15 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by ian Molesworth

Lack of power to hex.

I'm building a hex with an apm mini pro but am only getting very weak power to the motors and they will only spin when I move the pitch/rol…

Started by Tim

0 Sep 20, 2015

Connection times out, doesnt find the FC

I keep trying to connect my Quanum Nova to Mission Planner and all I get is a "Connection timed out/no mavlink connection found"! I ha…

Started by Kevin E McKinney

1 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Kevin E McKinney

no start on APM2 quadcopter

Ok first build, used mission planner to install firmware and calibrate radio, receiver is bound , everything shows up on the calibration sc…

Started by Mark Blake

3 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Mark Blake

Mission Planner 'Project Manager'

Question for Michael Oborne or any else involved in the dev of MP.  I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not... I have done some s…

Started by Warren Medernach

0 Sep 19, 2015

Using Mission Planner to control Pixhawk over Wifi

Hey guys as the title says I want to control a Pixhawk over Wifi from mission planner with a joystick for manual control(When I want to). T…

Started by Sam

0 Sep 19, 2015

PWM Variation Between Channel Input & Ouput

Hey Everyone,  I am trying to understand the variation between my channel input and output values I am using Mission Planner 1.3.30 build…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service