APM Mission Planner (2,187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Map is not loaded in Flight plan or flight data tab of Mission Planner

Hello All, I'm new to Mission Planner. After installing Mission Planner i'm unable to load the google or any other map as well in the flig…

Started by Prashanth Pai

1 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Dida

HUD overlay fluctuation

Hello I'm using EZ cap and trying to have an overlay of the video on the HUD. when i start the video the HUD roll starts to jitter. I've ch…

Started by Zvika Fayer

2 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Zvika Fayer

APM Mission Planner: auto grid for views of walls?

Can ‘auto grid’ be used for elevations rather than plan views? The ‘auto grid’ feature in APM Planner looks like a nice way to capture a gr…

Started by Kevin Cain

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Craig Elder

Fligh mode selection error

At my mission planner program, I can not select flight mode at the menu screen. (refer to attached image). All show up blank at each flight…

Started by Gwi Suk Heo

2 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Gwi Suk Heo

Crash... Battery or ESC sync?

Hi, I have a homebuilt "Spyda 500" quadcopter that I was trying to tweak the handling on so I tried the Autotune on my APM. The autotune la…

Started by Brandon

0 Nov 22, 2015

Description of column heading - Flight Data/Waypoints

Where is there a description of the column headings in flight planning mode for Arducopter?Specifically how do you turn on the column headi…

Started by Tim V

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Tim V

Return to Home and Land

I have used mission planner now for about one and half years.  My Quad Copter has work great after making all the changes the way I wanted…

Started by Mike Bratton

4 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Mike Bratton

Weird char in terminal

Hi, Since fw 3.3 I've some problems with terminal. On my both Pixhawk and Pixhawk Lite controlers I have same problem of weird chars. I've…

Started by Jean-Louis PERSAT

2 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Jean-Louis PERSAT

Misson Planner 3.32.10 accel cal procedure skips steps

issue:   Calbrating the acelerometers in PIXHAWK... stepping through laying it on it's side etc.... MP has started skipping steps so cal fa…

Started by Paul Tegler

1 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Paul Tegler

HIL Simulator

I have got a question whether you see the jumping window when you are trying to load the firmware of the plane?Failed to download[url=http:…

Started by jarek

0 Nov 11, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service