APM Mission Planner (2,225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning "multiple battery" missions?

I have been doing mapping missions with APM and Pixhawk for a while. I often want to map areas that are too large to cover in one flight (a…

Started by Chad Hill

2 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Chad Hill

Joystick with FBWA and FBWB modes.

Hi all, I'm using mission planner and have just connected the joystick. It's cool to see the joystick move the control surfaces of the pla…

Started by Phil P

3 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Chris Khosravi

Controlling multiple drones

Hi!I'm working on a project where I want two iris+ to do a simultaneous flight indoors. Is this possible to do with Mission Planner? I've s…

Started by Filip Martinsson

0 Jan 25, 2016

Need Help with MP

When I do a Survey ( grid) for example in MP.  it shows me a flight time but when I do a straight line or a triangle , I can't find a way…

Started by Darin Fragoza

0 Jan 23, 2016

MR60

Mission Planner Mavlink Won't Connect (No Heatbeat Packets Received)

MP connected and downloaded firmware to the APM 2.5 without issue.  But when I click the upper right Connect to get the parameters: o When…

Started by Forrest Frantz

30 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Mark K

Pick Previous Firmware

Mission Planner 1.3.34 I'm trying to potentially resolve an issue by reflashing my tri-copter firmware.  The best way I can figure to do th…

Started by Ed Jack

5 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Ed Jack

Planning automated missions using python

Hello, I need a mission such that given coordinates, drone should vertically go up by 3 meters and horizontally moves 3 meter towards given…

Started by unnamed idea

1 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by unnamed idea

Mission Planning with multiple altitudes

Hi, I want to plan a mission where Home is, let's say 1,000ft. The WP is 1,400ft but there is a small mountain between the WP1 which is 2,0…

Started by Steven G

8 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

Problem Arming APM 2.7 with AR8000

Hello everyone, After two weeks trying everything, I can not arm my quad. Everything looks fine on the first window of the Mission planner.…

Started by Victor rodas

0 Jan 20, 2016

Cant connect APM 2.6 to Mission Planner

Every time i try to connect, this error message comes up. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. thanks Jonno

Started by Jonathan van der Riet

3 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jonathan van der Riet

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service