APM Mission Planner (1,748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost GPS and speed up problem

Hello, I have been flying my quadcopter with mission planner in Korea and happy about its auto navigation flying.  However, 1 out of 7 or…

Started by Kyuhyong You

1 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

Cannot change parameters of ArduPilot

Hi, the default settings for my arducopter (version 2.6) are not correct. The copter (DJI F450) reacts extremely fast to all changes and i…

Started by Arnold Reinders

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Arnold Reinders

What is Spline and Alt Warn

Hello, I just updated my mission planner to the new version 1.3.5 build 1.1.5260.33055. I noticed some new features in the Flight Plan scre…

Started by matemm06

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by matemm06

APM planner 2 deb package on Ubuntu 14.04 -- dirty fix

Hi all, I was annoyed by the fact that the standard debian package of the APM planner 2 does not install nicely on Ubuntu 14.04 because of…

Started by koen.hufkens

3 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Edwin WIdjonarko

How to report a missing airport in Mission Planner?

What is the preferred method to report a missing airport warning ring in MP?   I'm using version 1.3.5 build 1.1.5260.33055 of Mission Plan…

Started by Rich B

0 Jun 26, 2014

Stopping ArduRover at all waypoints

We are working on a project with Ardurover and Arduboat where we need to stop at the waypoints and collect some sensor data. We are using A…

Started by Abhijit Nagchaudhuri

0 Jun 24, 2014

APM 2.0 on Mac

I've been trying to configure my new PixHawk using APM 2.0 on macintosh. I've tried with both my laptop and a Mac Mini with limited success…

Started by Bill Babcock

0 Jun 22, 2014

3DR power module initial setup

Hi all, I do not get the power measurement running and need some advice. My setup APM 2.5 3DR power module mission planner 1.3.5 ArduPlan…

Started by wrostek

2 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by wrostek

Pixhawk <-> RPI - UDP connection fails.

Hi I`m trying to get Mission planner connected to my Pixhawk through RPI using UDP protocol. But somehow it fails. If i`m using APMplanner…

Started by Bernt Christian Egeland

4 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Bernt Christian Egeland

CAM MESSAGE not working in geotag tool

I'm trying to use CAM MESSAGE to tag my pictures with geotag tool but it isn't working.  I get this error:  Log Read with - 100 - CAM Mes…

Started by ALK

0 Jun 16, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service