APM Mission Planner (1,841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove Geo-fence

Hi all I have succesfully made a geo-fence for the first time. Now i want to remove it.... But how do i delete the geo-fence uploaded to my…

Started by Tommy Larsen

4 Feb 13
Reply by Gilbert McGhee

Grid function in a compiled version of Mission Planner

Hi guys, I've managed to compile the code, but I'm not sure why the Grid option after making a polygon is not available..I'm missing somen…

Started by Eduard Ethan Carrés Hidalgo

2 Feb 13
Reply by Eduard Ethan Carrés Hidalgo

APM Planner v2 / Unsupported CMD

I can't get my quadcopter to take off using APM planner, when I click on "Take off" I get the message "Unsupported CMD:22" (MAV_CMD_NAV_TAK…

Started by Luis

0 Feb 13

Motor arming reversed?

I recently loaded my 2.5 APM on a hexcopter with the newest updates from Mission Planner. After ESC configuration, multiple times I discove…

Started by Michael V. Smith

2 Feb 12
Reply by Michael V. Smith

Timeout Connecting after Terminal Connect & Disconnect

Hi there, Just wanted to report that when connecting in terminal and then disconnecting, I am no longer able to connect to plan flight, I…

Started by teknovision

0 Feb 12

GPS bad health after updating MP from 1.2.84 to 1.2.95

I just updated my mission planner from 1.2.84 to 1.2.95 and now I get an error message of GPS bad Health.  I have the CN-06 GPS... But I ha…

Started by Charosenz

9 Feb 11
Reply by Charosenz

Antenna Tracking using Mission Planner and Maestro

Guys, I wanted to dabble into setting up an antenna tracker. Got myself the ServoCity Tube servos, for Pan and Tilt. Assembled it all with…

Started by FPVGenie

18 Feb 11
Reply by Patrick Luciano

Skywalker pids

Hi, Looking for some help here. I have been trying to figure this out on my own for several months but am giving up. I try to load the pids…

Started by richhamiel@frontiernet.net

1 Feb 10
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Newbie help with MP

Hoping tomorrow to head out for my first Rover test with MP I cant seem to find any type of user manual for MP.  Does one exist. Lots of…

Started by Dustin C

6 Feb 9
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

mission planner doesn't work

My friend has a widows 7 laptop with a good working 1.2.33 mission planner. When I install 1.2.38 or 1.2.40 or the latest version 1.2.93 it…

Started by Hans Baele

1 Feb 9
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service