APM Mission Planner (1,981)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

apm 2.6-matlab real time connection

Hi, Can anybody help me about the issues below: 1) I want to import all sensor data of apm board (gps, magnetometer...) to matlab/simulink…

Started by serkancaska

1 May 22, 2014
Reply by Juan Rodríguez

Not Seeing all Setup Commands in Terminal

After exhausting all options for getting the mavlink to work, I tried to setup my quadcopter apm 2.6 through the command line.  I went the…

Started by Greg M

2 May 22, 2014
Reply by Greg M

Mission Planner 3.1.2 Georef tool error - please check!

I updated my MP today and now when I use the Geotag tool (ctrl+f) and try to estimate offset I get an error. Is someone having the same pro…

Started by ALK

0 May 21, 2014

Understanding ROI in Mission Planner

I have a couple questions on how to use ROI in MP I think the way it works is this I first need to set the location to point to by using D…

Started by Edgar Scott

1 May 20, 2014
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Crash out of Nowhere

So, I've set up my quad and I've been slowly perfecting it for the past two weeks.  It's a bit overpowered, and runs an APM 2.5.2.  I've ha…

Started by Brandon

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Brandon

AC2. 8 firmware

Can anyone tell me please how I can load a pre INS firmware. I.e. v2.8. The APM only goes back as far as version 2.9.

Started by Quentin Mayberry

8 May 18, 2014
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

Mission Planner/Config software comparison

Newbie here.  First time using APM (Pixhawk) and doing any fully autonomous flight.  Any help on the differences between the various PC/Ma…

Started by Mike J

4 May 16, 2014
Reply by Craig Elder

Need help setting up Iris with Mission Planner

Has anyone successfully setup the Iris for use with Mission Planner?  I'm a new user and I would greatly appreciate some guidance from some…

Started by JB3

5 May 15, 2014
Reply by JB3

Survey Grid Stats

Hi The Servey grid stats (marked red in attached picture) disappears as soon as you press "Accept". Is there a way to find this data in the…

Started by Andreas Lydig

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by iskess

Geofence bug in Mission Planner

I believe I found a small bug in the current MP version concerning the geofence. If you set up an area via polygons in the planner followe…

Started by Mark Van Haze

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by Mark Van Haze

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service