APM Mission Planner (1,847)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aircraft Name

Hy I'm wondering if this feature will be integrated into the APM Code (ArduCopter, ArudPlane etc.) I got several different Planes and Qua…

Started by Andy

0 Feb 15

Flighttime for waypoint flight

Hi there Have been looking all over, but dont seem to be able to find anything about flighttime, when you have entered a waypoint flight..…

Started by Stone Jensen

4 Feb 14
Reply by Stone Jensen

Flight Data - Servo tab

Would be nice if we could name each channel/button like the red textboxes below, so we don't need to remember what function is on which cha…

Started by Tommy Larsen

3 Feb 14
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Mission Planner on Ubuntu Linux 12.10

Hi everyone,            I am quite new to DIY Drones. I saw several forums to find out a way to install Mission Planner on Ubuntu 12.10 wit…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

5 Feb 14
Reply by Trancept

Takeoff throttle/speed

Seems that if I want to make the drone to autonomously take off I cannot do it because the APM waits for the speed to be greater than a few…

Started by Luis

4 Feb 14
Reply by Luis

Why doesn't Mission Planner display microseconds in the console?

I'm trying to display the current time down to the microsecond (for latency measurements) after each command sent in a script, but everythi…

Started by Joe M

5 Feb 14
Reply by Joe M

Remove Geo-fence

Hi all I have succesfully made a geo-fence for the first time. Now i want to remove it.... But how do i delete the geo-fence uploaded to my…

Started by Tommy Larsen

4 Feb 13
Reply by Gilbert McGhee

Grid function in a compiled version of Mission Planner

Hi guys, I've managed to compile the code, but I'm not sure why the Grid option after making a polygon is not available..I'm missing somen…

Started by Eduard Ethan Carrés Hidalgo

2 Feb 13
Reply by Eduard Ethan Carrés Hidalgo

APM Planner v2 / Unsupported CMD

I can't get my quadcopter to take off using APM planner, when I click on "Take off" I get the message "Unsupported CMD:22" (MAV_CMD_NAV_TAK…

Started by Luis

0 Feb 13

Motor arming reversed?

I recently loaded my 2.5 APM on a hexcopter with the newest updates from Mission Planner. After ESC configuration, multiple times I discove…

Started by Michael V. Smith

2 Feb 12
Reply by Michael V. Smith

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service