APM Mission Planner (2,143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem sending data via BT through MP

I have the BT module seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6AOGHI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 And…

Started by Alex Elkman

0 Sep 10, 2015

Putty connection

Hello, I read from other threads that you can use putty to monitor messages between pixhawk and mission planner. When I try to do it get fo…

Started by Pauli Isoaho

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Pauli Isoaho

Problems while updating Missionplanner 1.3.31

Hi, today I decided to update my Missionplanner to version 1.3.31. It seems that something went wrong. Updater was complaining in DOS wind…

Started by Pekka HIltula

0 Sep 4, 2015

Low altitude photo mission with pause before photo

Hello, I'm using my APM equipped DJI F450 to do some low altitude photo missions. I will be flying at 20m or so above ground. I have used…

Started by tech_Gus

4 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by iskess

Auto taxi missions

Anyone ever make auto taxi routes in APM?  Does a speed of 4M/s have to be set by throttle pos or by speed?  Technically the GPS may not pi…

Started by Michael Smith

3 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Guy Tzoler

APM 2.6

Hello, I have an Arducopter 2.6 and I want to show the data for roll, pitch, and yaw on LCD. Any suggestions?

Started by Saeideh

0 Aug 31, 2015

Mission Planner Tuning Rate kP, kI, kD individually not working

Anyone else notice that tuning on CH6 does not work for individual settings.Example:Set CH6 to "Rate Roll/Pitch kP", tune the knob.  All is…

Started by Nick

0 Aug 31, 2015

Mission Planner doesn't work right after using APM Planner

Hello,I did some Google searches and also searched this forum and could not find this issue but maybe someone has an answer...I use a Macbo…

Started by Robert Giordano

4 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Robert Giordano

Force feedback joystick

Dear developer team! I have a development proposal. Please use the rc input and mav data, to extract the force feedback data to joystick.…

Started by Mittu Domain

0 Aug 28, 2015

Solo and mission planner

Hi, Once I download a mission in my Solo Drone how do I activate the mission when I take the drone outside to fly? Regards, Scott

Started by Scott B Hunt

0 Aug 24, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service