APM Mission Planner (1,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing the waypoints during mission

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone could tell me on how to add an additional waypoints during flight while maintaining its current waypoin…

Started by Naz

0 Mar 18

Mission Planner Display

I am trying to set up a process to correlate GoPro video taken from a vehicle (quad or fixed wing) on an  autonomous search and rescue miss…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

16 Mar 18
Reply by Dennis Okeefe

System Thrust Stand

I am building a dynamic full vehicle thrust stand and need to be able to set the throttles to specific levels for calibration purposes.  Is…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

4 Mar 16
Reply by James Overington

Distance of a flight

Sometimes there is so much info a person can get lost, confused or just forgot where to look. It maybe "early alzheimer's". Anyway, I tryin…

Started by Brian S

5 Mar 16
Reply by Graham Dyer

Negative Altitude

Hi Guys, today I made a flight and after an hard landing (maybe for a motor failed) I checked the telemetry. I've noticed something strang…

Started by Gaetano

0 Mar 13

APM require mission planner?

Hey folks, I was hoping someone could clarify for me, if mission planner is required in the field for telemetry from the APM? The reason i…

Started by Finnius

3 Mar 13
Reply by paul mann

Problem with APM mission planner & Mavlink protocol

Hi all, I repost here the same question I've posted to the ArduPlane user's group. I'm trying to connect my STM32 based autopilot with the…

Started by Lorentz

9 Mar 12
Reply by Ruslan

APM 2.6 Auto Mission Crash with Video

2014-03-08%2013-17-09.kmz 2014-03-08%2013-17-09.log Last Saturday I tried my first auto flight with my Bixler 2 and APM 2.6. This is my th…

Started by Dave Schmitt

8 Mar 11
Reply by Dave Schmitt

Mission Planner Geotag Tool info?

Hi, Does the MP geotag tools tags the pitch, roll, yaw info on the picture? If not this will be a nice feature for some softwares to bette…

Started by ALK

4 Mar 9
Reply by João Victor Fortes Carvalho

Editing the mission planner hud

So im trying to edit UI of mission planner a bit to make it a little more tablet friendly and more suited to the rovers which i use. One of…

Started by daniel

0 Mar 8

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service