APM Mission Planner (1,896)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delay between waypoints?

Is it possible to make delay between waypoints? I need this for my ArduRover mission. I saw screenshot with delay column in flight plan (at…

Started by Maciek

1 Mar 28
Reply by RoboBill

ESC calibration via joystick

Hi I'm trying to use an usb xbox controller to control my arducopter via Mission Planner. I was able to control the copter using the contr…

Started by Kelvin Lam

0 Mar 27

Joystick for APM2.5 (Urgent)

Hi Guys,   I use a Logitech USB joystick to connect my APM (with Xtend900 radio and windows 7). then switch on the joystick function, the s…

Started by Roy Le

9 Mar 26
Reply by Roy Le

How to get my Apm 2.6 board connected to my receivers and do I need telemetry?

HI guys,I am building a quadcopter and I am having confusion with connecting the my AR610 receivers with my APM 2.6 board I also have a DX6…

Started by Nikhil Rametra

2 Mar 25
Reply by Nikhil Rametra

"No GPS" Problem

So here's the issue: My APM2.0 always has the 3DFix light go solid within a couple minutes, but quite frequently Mission Planner will displ…

Started by Cody O.

40 Mar 25
Reply by yassine

Python Script causes Mission Planner to not respond

Hi, While using Mission Planner 1.2.97 to run a python script on an Ardupilot 2.6, I am having trouble running the python script. Running a…

Started by Jamie Poulter

3 Mar 25
Reply by Jamie Poulter

APM Mission Planner not launching

Beginner here, just trying to launch Mission Planner.  When running ArdupilotMegaPlanner.exe (1.1.56) I get an error window with a lot of t…

Started by Jeff Milay

16 Mar 25
Reply by Michael Oborne

Mission Planner has other plans.

Sorry, my first ever post. This is what I get in place of the GUI. I can open it and get the outline frame of the GUI and the top-row icon…

Started by Lyle Chase

10 Mar 25
Reply by Michael Oborne

MIssion Planner Wizard Stuck

I just got the latest version of the mission planner software as of today.  When using the initial setup wizard, it seems to get stuck on 1…

Started by Bob Snyder

4 Mar 25
Reply by Tom Rearick

Unsupported CMD

CMD

Started by Muhàmmàd Ïbràhïm

2 Mar 24
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service