APM Mission Planner (1,796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying at fixed altitude above ground

Hello, Is possible using Mission planner to make waypoints with a fixed altitude above ground? not from home position? I have seen the elev…

Started by Francisco

0 Dec 21, 2013

APM MIssion Planner for Mac OSX (compass calibration issue)

Hi all,  I'm a mac user and have been using bootcamp and Windows 7 so I can use the Windows version of Mission Planner.  Somewhere recently…

Started by Lake McGuire

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Paul Jenness

Mission Planner script problem

Hello, I have been successfully flying a Bixler 2 with APM 2.5 ,   firmware 2.74b , mission planner 1.2.90,  3dr telemetry, windows XP. I…

Started by anthony e jones

2 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by anthony e jones

Loiter radius limitation in Mission Planner

Hi, I just wanted to ask where in Mission planner code loiter radius is limited? I couldn't find it. We have quite big project using APM a…

Started by SantaRobot

5 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Eye-in-the-sky

T3

New features and lost ones in Mission Planner

Hi Michael, I would like to propose two minor twakes for the mission planner, that i suppose its very easy for you. 1. Since V.1.2.68 or 69…

Started by James

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Augusto M. Iturri

Geotagging Help - what's wrong with my log: Lat and Long?

Hi, I was testing some simple mapping with a new octo and APM 2.5 (ublox gps) and followed the geottaging tutorial http://copter.ardupilot

Started by ALK

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Joey

MP 1.2.89 update released

This is the changelog... I think there is a type, should read 1.2.89.x (?) * Mission Planner 1.2.88.x  fix kml/gpx creationlog browser modd…

Started by Murray Dancey

17 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Mission Planner Error - GridUI in Ver 1.2.89 build 1.1509710619

I updated my MP yesterday and was surprised to see I have a problem with the new version. When I create a flight plan using Auto WP and the…

Started by Scott M Brown

3 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Scott M Brown

Mission Planner MAVLink v1.0 Support

Hello, Recently, I've noticed that MavLink Protocol v1.0 has been implemented in ArduPilot Mega. I gave it a try and it worked fine with Q…

Started by Pedro Santos

13 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

absolute altitude check box?

Hi guys, a newby to multi's and apm here. Having lots of success along with a few mistakes but no crashes yet :-) I need to fly by absolut…

Started by Chris

4 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Chris

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service