APM Mission Planner (2,058)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mission planner doesn't work

My friend has a widows 7 laptop with a good working 1.2.33 mission planner. When I install 1.2.38 or 1.2.40 or the latest version 1.2.93 it…

Started by Hans Baele

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Anders Wikstrom

Terrain Following Flag

Is there a flag or parameter anywhere in MP that will allow me to confirm that Terrain Following is active after commencing the mission?  I…

Started by Don Rann

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Don Rann

Compass "Live Calibration" - not seeing axes rotating, white dots, or data points

I've had both successful and unsuccessful attempts at Live Calibration with the Pixhawk and Pixhawk clones using USB and Telemetry. Curren…

Started by Nick McCarthy

6 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Nick McCarthy

APM: Problem with logfiles date/time in name

FC: APM 2.5 Firmware: APM 3.2.1 quad GCS: MP 1.3.24 The log files on my copter  are named with a date in 1969. They then download and are…

Started by Brian Stott

4 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Travis Perry

Bluetooth connection between APM and Mission Planner

Hi all. Thanks for a great forum. The USB-port on my APM is beginning to get unstable so I have bought a bluetooth HC 05 to serial module.…

Started by Boas61

3 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Boas61

Dx6i and satellite receiver, transmitter calibration not functioning

Hey there! I left my Taranis at home when I left this morning, so I went and bought a DX6i with a satellite receiver to hook in to my Pixh…

Started by Phil Gamito

3 May 27, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

EKF PRED POS HORIZON ABS

Ever since upgrading to mission planner 1.3.27 I get this message blasted on the flight data with both Arduplane 3.3.0 and Arducopter 3.3 R…

Started by Jason Franciosa

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Grant Morphett

ROI vs POI

Question for all you guys . How to make ROI point only the cam to the point I choose in missionplaner not cam/nose . since I have three oth…

Started by simon lion

0 May 24, 2015

Mission planner feature Request

@Michael O From THIS conversation, Would it be possible for you to put human friendly times accross the top of the dataflash graphs? Pleas…

Started by Wessie

62 May 24, 2015
Reply by Kevin Corns

Using MissionPlanner 0n Ubuntu-15-04

I wondering if to install MissionPlanner on Ubuntu-15-04,  or instead Ubuntu-14-04 . Below is the error I get when I try to install on Ubun…

Started by James tate

3 May 24, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service