APM Mission Planner (1,980)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Plane is going around, but not always aiming on waypoints

I'm using Mission planner 1.2.99, Arduplane v3.0.1. Since my 5th and 6th channel is just 2 position switch, I use Stabilize and Manual on c…

Started by Paulus Setiawan Darmana

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by Paulus Setiawan Darmana

Mission Planner 1.3.1 and APM 3.2 rc1 won't open in terminal

terminal.JPG I just installed APM 3.2rc1, from 3.1.3, on my hexa. Flew a short flight, came in to download logs and I can't do anything in…

Started by Barrett Floyd

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by Barrett Floyd

Logging Raw accelerometer and gyro data from mission planner for C++/arduino programming.

I have the APM 2.5 with 2.4 ghz wireless telemetry kit that works fine. What i basically want to do is use some of the raw accel/gyro value…

Started by Kwabena Frempong

4 May 11, 2014
Reply by Nuno Pessanha Santos

New mission planner compass calibration

I have been unable to successfully perform a compass calibration since the latest update of mission planner. Each time I try, I get a messa…

Started by Alfie

18 May 10, 2014
Reply by Barrett Floyd

Mission Planner UDP and TCP/IP Connection

I have been trying to get the Mission Planner to accept UDP and TCP/IP inputs. I keep getting a time out error on a UDP  connection.  I ha…

Started by Warren Mall

9 May 8, 2014
Reply by Jad Yaacoub

quad won't orient to next waypoint

Can anyone tell me why my quad will not orient toward the next waypoint?  That's supposed to be the default setting in the APM 2.6 flight p…

Started by Ron Irby

2 May 7, 2014
Reply by Ron Irby

Extra sensors for MP

Hi guys  Is it possible to connect a sonar to Pixhawk not for ALT Hold ... but to use it for a real time distance measurement displayed in…

Started by Reuben

0 May 7, 2014

Join 2 or more mission into 1?

Has anyone tried to merge (join) 2 missions? Not sure what I did will work, but this is what I did. Opened Mission 1 in notebook. Opened Mi…

Started by Brian S

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by iskess

waypoint flight help needed

I'm new to waypoint flying; I've had my quad for less than a week, and had minimal training on the system before the builder had to leave f…

Started by Ron Irby

0 May 5, 2014

No terminal tab

After installing windows 8 and latest mission planner, I no longer have a terminal tab. How do I get it back so I can download and look at…

Started by Magnus Pettersson

10 May 4, 2014
Reply by Craig Elder

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service