APM Mission Planner (2,068)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Export waypoint text file to Google Earth ?

Hello guys, I am building a survey and i have hundreds of waypoints which I save on a text file from within Mission Planner.  Any way to si…

Started by Drone-University.com

1 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Matt Sakals

What does the red arrow mean in Flight Data screen map?

Didn't find documentation for this. In the attachment, there is no arrow, but once flying, it changes to arrow and the number grows. 

Started by Foxzilla

3 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Greg

s900 and Pixhawk

How do I tell my pixhawk that it's driving a hexacopter? in the frame type in mission planner you can spcify an x but there's no hex listed…

Started by gordanknott

6 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by gordanknott

Need Help Connecting Quad to Mission Planner

Hello All!  I am having trouble connecting my quad copter to mission planner. For whatever reason, my computer wont detect it in the usb p…

Started by Alexander

8 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Alexander

Can't communicate through MP or APMPlan

I've had my Iris+ for a couple months now, and have been through my share or crashes and repairs. I uploaded firmware to it when I first go…

Started by Loren Jones

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Loren Jones

Waypoints change when write to drone

Hi all- I recently started to have a frustrating problem when writing missions to my drone (IRIS+).  I plan the mission in mission planner,…

Started by John Schoenhals

0 Jun 9, 2015

AHH! I need help setting up my radio (Turnigy 9x) and receiver with arducopter 2.5

I'm getting to the last steps of being able to fly. Despite recommendations from a buddy who is a seasoned dronespert (drone expert, I made…

Started by Christopher Harrod

0 Jun 8, 2015

Georeferencing (potential bug)

Hi, I'm running Mission Planner 1.3.28 build 1.1.5624.13992.  I have been collecting aerial photographs with the Iris+ running ArduCopter V…

Started by Mark Willis

2 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Mark Willis

Edit Waypoint File

Is there a way to go back into the interface where I create Auto WP Survey (grid) and modify an existing waypoint file? For example, if I h…

Started by Mark Fink

0 Jun 5, 2015

Auto Analysis doesn't work?

(different from http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/auto-analysis-may-not-be-functional-in-mp-v1-3-27) Whenever I try to use the Auto Analys…

Started by Foxzilla

2 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Foxzilla

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service