APM Mission Planner (2,115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

configuration esc APM 2.5 with joystic

Hello, I just got the drone but the radio comes in one month. Then I configured a joystick on mission planners to pilot the drone. But how…

Started by Alessandro

1 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by nick rymer

Firmware for APM hexa plus

Hello, In previous versions of Mission Planner the hexa plus configuration was available in the wizard. That option is no longer available…

Started by nick rymer

0 Jul 23, 2015

GPS impact on navigation system

Hi all, I am doing a little research on the impact of GPS on IMU navigation system. I just bought Pixhawk flight controller, with the inbui…

Started by Peter Sim

0 Jul 23, 2015

Inconsistent Connection to Mission Planner

Hey guys, I'm a newb with this APM stuff.  I run Mission Planner on my Macbook Pro.  When I have my APM 2.6 plugged into the computer, it i…

Started by Lee Kelley

3 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Lee Kelley

Changing Pixhawk flight modes

Hello, I'm using the Pixhawk autopilot with a telemetry link and a 6 channel Spektrum transmitter.  6 channels don't don't allow me to cov…

Started by shai

0 Jul 22, 2015

Factory reset of apm 2.5

is it possible? a friend suggested to find a button named "reset to default" in config/tuning but i didnt find it??

Started by Kowshik Parvej

5 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Prashanth Pai

Hardware in the loop - Mission Planner Error

I thought I would try HITL Simulation in Mission Planner with RealFlight and my Pixhawk. Since im building an X8 Skywalker I figured it wou…

Started by Howard Addison

1 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Howard Addison

IMU and IMU2 params with same names mapped simultaneously - some issues

I am using the latest beta (1.3.20.2), but have noted this issue with previous releases also. I think the issue is down to the fact that pa…

Started by Paul Atherton

1 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Paul Atherton

Running multiple vehicles on one computer

Is there any issue with opening mission planner twice, connecting each application to a different UAV with different telemetry radios and f…

Started by Jason Franciosa

1 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by iskess

Mission Planner Params 1

Hi All.  I have Mission Planner on a laptop ground station.  Seems everything is working (connection) BUT..after I connect, Mission Planner…

Started by Mark Lee

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Mark Lee

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service