APM Mission Planner (1,874)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circles on map in mp

Been away, just updated to latest mp, what are those shaded circles (discs) overlaid on the maps? They are not on google maps so must be ov…

Started by Peter Chaffe

4 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by MarkM

Setting Fail Safe on APM 2.0

My APM 2.0 is programmed perfect. Had it lying around for past 4 years. Today i finally decided to set the Fail Safe. Have gone through the…

Started by Ramesh Tahlan

0 Aug 22, 2014

Camera Target in Flight Data map window

Recently (1.3.7?) I see a blue pin with "camera target" on my flight data map? How do I control/get rid of that?  I don't have a gimbal, s…

Started by Bill English

4 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Bill English

Mah used on battery monitor

Is there a way to get the mah estimation closer to the actual mah used?  I have 3 different power modules. One 3dr, one atto pilot 90, and…

Started by hal

0 Aug 21, 2014

Multiple Air Vehicles with single ground station (APM planner 2.0)

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple simultaneous MAV links using APM planner 2.0?  Someone said they saw a picture…

Started by Stefan Lane Hardy

1 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Mission Planner only works for Planes!

I never could get Mission Planner to work with my PX4 because everytime I tried it wouldn't connect and freeze.  I followed the video poste…

Started by Steve

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Eddie Horn

Python with Rovers (swarming w/ delay)

Hi, I wrote a script with Python to run with rovers on Mission Planner.  The function of the script is essentially the same function as th…

Started by Stefan Lane Hardy

1 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Stefan Lane Hardy

Maestro won't conect to Mission planer

Ok, so I do believe that I have followed everything as to what to do to set up the tracker as per here http://vps.oborne.me/gcs/Tracker.htm

Started by Jesse May

10 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Jesse May

How to tell what kind of craft is configured?

Is there some way to tell what kind of craft is configured in MP, Qground or APM Planner?  It seems to me to be a problem if you can't tell…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 20, 2014

Set WPNav Speed Is Not Working Correctly

Hi, I'm using the Grid function to generate flight paths, and am trying to set the WPNav using the command generated by the grid function.…

Started by David Locascio

0 Aug 20, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service