APM Mission Planner (2,222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mission planner on Mac

I have used mission Planner on my sony and Apm planner on Mac. The main difference is I cannot get to the full parameter list on the Mac. I…

Started by Rob Summers

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Rob Summers

Geotagging Pictures From NEX 5 Using APM Planner and Pixhawk

I'm having some issues getting the correct altitude value to write onto the picture EXIF file. I seem to be getting relative altitude as my…

Started by David Locascio

38 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by wrostek

using R.O.I to film a high altitude object, limits of the variables.

Hi Guys I have a project, as indicated above, to track a high altitude object. It appears to be feasible to use a gimbal inverted and set t…

Started by keith mann

4 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by keith mann

HIL develop

Hi, I am interesting in HIL for quadcopter. It is shown in link address http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/arducopter-in-action-testing-th

Started by laptopc700

0 Jan 17, 2016

Massive error using Mission Planner now have a continuous beep on CX-20

In the first instance I was having erratic flying with my Quanum Nova (CX-20) and I determined to redo the Mission Planner procedure (16 st…

Started by Ewen Graham Bogle

0 Jan 12, 2016

SR1 settings do not save on Pixhawk

I am trying to change my "sr1" settings in the mission planner setup.  I make a change and upload them.  The changes do not take.. If I rea…

Started by Scott W

1 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Simon Evans

Mission planning/flight plan text file.

Hi! I'm needing some help locating a document on what the number mean within the text file. Specifically the waypoint types! Any help is gr…

Started by George Pfaltzgraff

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by George Pfaltzgraff

"No GPS" Problem

So here's the issue: My APM2.0 always has the 3DFix light go solid within a couple minutes, but quite frequently Mission Planner will displ…

Started by Cody O.

41 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Gabor H

Need help using and tuning 450 frame w/ apm mini v3.1 in Mission Planner

Hello, I built a 450 frame quad with the apm mini v3.1, external NEO-6M ublox gps module mounted on antenna about 6" from frames top plate.…

Started by TJ Slim

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by TJ Slim

Where do I find ArduCopter HIL firmware in APM Planner 2.014?

Good morning everyone, I was looking through tutorials online and they all had HIL firmwares which were downloadable directly through APM P…

Started by Caelan Midwood

3 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by laptopc700

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service