APM Mission Planner (2,226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planning with multiple altitudes

Hi, I want to plan a mission where Home is, let's say 1,000ft. The WP is 1,400ft but there is a small mountain between the WP1 which is 2,0…

Started by Steven G

8 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

Problem Arming APM 2.7 with AR8000

Hello everyone, After two weeks trying everything, I can not arm my quad. Everything looks fine on the first window of the Mission planner.…

Started by Victor rodas

0 Jan 20, 2016

Cant connect APM 2.6 to Mission Planner

Every time i try to connect, this error message comes up. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. thanks Jonno

Started by Jonathan van der Riet

3 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Jonathan van der Riet

New compass calibration view?

Sorry for my bad english..Hi again. I have a pixhawk. I have watched a lots of videos on youtube. I have seen basic compass version( pictur…

Started by engin berber

0 Jan 19, 2016

Getting Params slow

Hello, I am currently having a problem with an RFD900 Radio. The connection is not always good at startup and the loading of parameters is…

Started by Jose Alberto Soler

9 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Alexandre Mainardi (Nuvem UAV)

Mission planner waypoints with LOITER_TURN

Hallo to All as a new Member. Mission planner is an amazing bit of software and this is intended as constructive criticism only. If I add a…

Started by Steve in France

0 Jan 19, 2016

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

35 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Bernardo

mission planner on Mac

I have used mission Planner on my sony and Apm planner on Mac. The main difference is I cannot get to the full parameter list on the Mac. I…

Started by Rob Summers

2 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Rob Summers

Geotagging Pictures From NEX 5 Using APM Planner and Pixhawk

I'm having some issues getting the correct altitude value to write onto the picture EXIF file. I seem to be getting relative altitude as my…

Started by David Locascio

38 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by wrostek

using R.O.I to film a high altitude object, limits of the variables.

Hi Guys I have a project, as indicated above, to track a high altitude object. It appears to be feasible to use a gimbal inverted and set t…

Started by keith mann

4 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by keith mann

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service