APM Mission Planner (1,983)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone know to load a prefetched map in Mission Planner?

The only instructions (http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/planning-a-mission-with-waypoints-and-events/) I have found for "How to prefetch a…

Started by OBwan

16 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Mark Maxwell

google earth flight path export and geotagging using the "wrong" altitude source?

Howdy All, It seems we are not using the “good” data in the google earth flight path or geotagging process. As you can see in the s…

Started by Gabriel DeVault

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Gabriel DeVault

Cool 3D planner with simulation mode!

This is really good for creating a "tight" 3D flight plan and dialing in precise perspectives for your aerial shots. It doesn't replace Mis…

Started by Rhett "Wreck" Phillips

0 Mar 2, 2015

Cannot connect to my 2.8 board through mission planner

When I try to upload new firmware it starts to read the hex than freezes and says communication error. The com port is correct. I am only g…

Started by Kevin Lawson

0 Mar 1, 2015

SOLVED_Mission Planner MJPEG error...

Hi, I have an android phone with the IP Camera app for testing out an IP camera in mission planner.  The IP Camera app works great in VLC w…

Started by Jaimyn Mayer

1 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Jaimyn Mayer

Loiter Mode Issue

Hi All .... I am facing strange issue  when I am change the flight mode of my apm from stablized to loiter .. my quad suddenly move straig…

Started by Rajat

0 Feb 26, 2015

What is the recommended map source for prefetching and more J

I have 3 questions: What is the recommended map source for prefetching, Google sat? Open Street maps? There is a very long list. There is a…

Started by Itzik Ronen

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Greg

Flight Planner Question

Hi All,   There is a way to loiter until a specific altitude is reached?   I wish to program a mission for an AutoLanding that start from a…

Started by Emiliano Fortunati

3 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by iskess

Resume Auto Mission after Battery Change

If I have a large survey grid area that I want mapped and it requires several flight battery changes to complete, what is the best method t…

Started by Carl Schaefer

2 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by arga firmansyah

Developer

APM Planner Feature you might have missed

Hi everybody,   i thought i might do a post on some feature that most people may not know about. so here goes.   1. HUD, if you double clic…

Started by Michael Oborne

85 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service