APM Mission Planner (1,907)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NGA Advisory Notice on "Web Mercator"

The National Geospatial Intelligence Agency has released the following advisory about the use of Web Mercator map projection: http://earth-…

Started by M C

3 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Sgt Ric

Need help with Dataflash download

Hi I'm tying to download the dataflash logs from arduplane on a APM 2.5. Problem is when I connect with the terminal I just get a stream of…

Started by Jacko

0 Oct 2, 2014

missionplanner on armhf

hi, does someone get missionplanner running on armhf? exact: cubieboard 2 debian linux armhf version mono -- thats my current problem miss…

Started by Wolke

5 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by binouse

Whats Going On Here !! APM Terminal code language

Hi everyone, I've recently updated the firmware and flashed my apm 2.7 board. All went well, until I couldn't arm the motors with the lipo…

Started by Mr vern

17 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Craig Elder

Lost connection

lost2.ziplost1.zipToday had a very scary experience. We were flying 45 km out (allowed here in Thailand) and on the way home, suddenly lost…

Started by Anthony Verloop

2 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Anthony Verloop

Adrupilot 2.0

Hello, I still have the Adrupilot 2.0, which still works swimmingly so no need to get the 2.6. With that said, I cannot connect to the new…

Started by Rob Zybrick

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Rob Zybrick

Flight Time

What's the meaning of ( Flight Time- Hovering flight time - Mixed Flight Time )? what's the difference between these? Thank You!

Started by X-Pilot

1 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

APM Planner 2.0

Hi Everyone, I'm new to drones and unmanned flying vehicles, I want to integrate APM Planner 2.0 in one of our custom application and for t…

Started by Parthesh D. Mehta

2 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Parthesh D. Mehta

Mission Planner Won't Connect on Mac (10.9) nor Android Tablet (KitKat)?!

Here is a 1min video on the issues I am facing and the equipment I am using.  Any help would be wonderful: http://www.tout.com/m/stbnv5 SPE…

Started by Gardner Lou

5 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Booting Pixhawk to ArduPilot prompt, not nsh

Somehow, I've gotten this Pixhawk load so totally screwed up that I cannot get ArduPilot to start. Using Mission Planner, I load the flash…

Started by keith20mm

0 Sep 22, 2014

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service