APM Mission Planner (2,142)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DataFlashLog - Error receiving log list

Dear All, If some of you could give me some help.Im struggling to retrieve the logs from DataFlashLog in Mission Planner ( Receiving Error…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Aug 24, 2015

Plugin Development for Mission Planner

I'd like to add a realtime data network logging plugin (TK102 or OpenDMTP or similar, whatever's easiest) to Mission Planner. I could do it…

Started by Chris Hanson

0 Aug 23, 2015

Can't program waypoints with toggle switch in manual mode

Where am i doing wrong when trying to program waypoints with the remote control (with the CH7 toggle switch) during a manual run because i…

Started by Horatiu Vulcan

2 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Horatiu Vulcan

Mission Planner satellite map

When I look at the satellite map (Google) on the mission planner, the place where I want to lay out a geo-fence is not defined enough to pu…

Started by Mick

6 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Siddharth Shivalkar

MAC OS APM 2.6 Firmware load error: "Unable to open COM port: usbmodemfa141"

Hi there! I get this error when trying to upload the hexacopter firmware to an APM 2.6 with MAC OS APM Planner : Any ideas on how I can ge…

Started by Gorka Bengochea

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Gorka Bengochea

Mission Planner 1.3.30 actions tab - change alt

MP 1.3.30 and Arducopter 3.2.1 Carried out a 20 meter altitude change command via the actions tab and my quad shot up to designated altitud…

Started by Rejean Boucher

0 Aug 18, 2015

Kaspersky detects KeyLogger within MP

Can someone help me understand why Kaspersky anti-virus identified and deleted a DLL within a recent Mission Planner update that is defined…

Started by Paul Miller

25 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Ben

SITL launched directly from MP

Hi, In the old versions of Mission Planner we had the Start HIL Simulation, now I see the SITL Simulation in the Simulation Tab.  That opt…

Started by Daniel Fidalgo

0 Aug 17, 2015

MP Pointing Wrong Direction

Hi Guys ,  I've been using the APM 2.6 (No internal compass) with the NEO-M8N GPS+Compass via I2C. My compass directions are very inconsist…

Started by Anderson Carredias

8 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Mission Planner 1.3.31 Can't Geotag From Pixhawk Dataflash Logs

I have run into an issue on the most recent mission planner update. It does not occur when rolling back the software to previous versions.…

Started by Jason Robinson

9 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Jason Robinson

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service