APM Mission Planner (1,752)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.0 on Mac

I've been trying to configure my new PixHawk using APM 2.0 on macintosh. I've tried with both my laptop and a Mac Mini with limited success…

Started by Bill Babcock

0 Jun 22, 2014

3DR power module initial setup

Hi all, I do not get the power measurement running and need some advice. My setup APM 2.5 3DR power module mission planner 1.3.5 ArduPlan…

Started by wrostek

2 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by wrostek

Pixhawk <-> RPI - UDP connection fails.

Hi I`m trying to get Mission planner connected to my Pixhawk through RPI using UDP protocol. But somehow it fails. If i`m using APMplanner…

Started by Bernt Christian Egeland

4 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Bernt Christian Egeland

CAM MESSAGE not working in geotag tool

I'm trying to use CAM MESSAGE to tag my pictures with geotag tool but it isn't working.  I get this error:  Log Read with - 100 - CAM Mes…

Started by ALK

0 Jun 16, 2014

APM Planner 2.0 - weird terminal output

I'm new to the apm world, and I really don't understand how to connect to my pixhawk with the APM planner termina. as soon as I press conne…

Started by Iacopo Boccalari

1 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Communication Error - no connection

Hi guys! I have lastest version of mission planner (1.2.70 mav 1.0) and my APM 2.5 hardware and When I try to load firmware, it start to re…

Started by Franco Marinelli

4 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by OwlPic

Reversing servos in APM Planner 2

Hi everyone, I apologize if I'm missing something obvious, but where is the option to reverse servos in APM Planner 2? The documentation f…

Started by Mark Jacobsen

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Mission Planner hangs when writing parameters?

Guys, I seem to have an issue with my APM 2.6 board. It seems I can no longer successfully write parameters from MP. I've tried multiple f…

Started by Mark Swift

2 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Mark Swift

Waypoints read and write communication problem between APM 1.1.85 and ArduPlane 2.34

Hello Everyone, I've recently run into a bit of a problem trying to write and read waypoints, with wireless telemetry, using the latest cod…

Started by Rigel

7 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by kopo

Importing Non-Standard Python Modules (pygame) to Be Used in Scripts

I am attempting to import pygames into my script so that I may have more robust control over how my controller works. However whenever I tr…

Started by Cameron W

1 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Bill K

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service