APM Mission Planner (1,943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry not connecting with newest APM Planner 2.0.15

Had no problems with 2.0.14 and can connect via the usb port without problems as well.  Not sure why the new release is causing problems.…

Started by J M

2 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Nigel Cartwright

Mission Planner toughened for high latency/loss connections & more tolerant connecting

Hi, I have developed a library that allows DroneCell to be used with APM. That part works fine, however there are massive problems getting…

Started by Søren Kuula

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Martin

Controlling Altitude via a Python Script in Mission Planner

Hi all. We are currently running a project where we are trying to operate a quadcopter autonomously through a Python script operating throu…

Started by Matthew Tinn

0 Dec 4, 2014

Mavlink connection has quit working.

I need some help here. I have always been able to get a good mavlink connection to my PixHawk via USB. It has decided to not work any more.…

Started by Eugene Greenwood

1 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Joshua Jagah

Dotted line from home to first way-point

Why is there a dotted line on my programmed mission on the flight plan screen between home and the first way-point?  Would this prevent the…

Started by joseph winburn

0 Dec 2, 2014

Waypoint script

I am trying to make a non time based script that goes to multiple waypoints I found this Note: this is a TIME-based script... it will guid…

Started by Al

4 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Al

ArduCopter Python Programming.

Hi I tried to access pygame module from Mission Planner but when ever I run the script then the mission planner is showing a problem like "…

0 Dec 1, 2014

android tablet

Thanks for the add, Mission Planner, can it be loaded on a android tablet?thanks in advance,Mark.

Started by mark

0 Dec 1, 2014

Quanum Nova and Mission Planner

I'm a newbie and I just wondered if anyone could explain to me how the flight modes in Mission Planner relate to the functionality of the Q…

Started by Kent Erickson

4 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Kent Erickson

In Flight mission Plan

Just wondering if it is possible to upload a mission plan while the plane is in the air. I know you can click on the screen and click fly t…

Started by Bob

14 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Pravin Prajapati

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service