APM Mission Planner (1,939)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Miseion planner should detect OS and installed driver accordingly

I have windows vista. I detected that the mission planner software install driver that doesn't the my operating system. It will be nice if…

Started by Ronen Aknin

2 Jan 2
Reply by Ronen Aknin

a little help for a newbie

Im a newbie I just  bought my first  quad copter and I want to make it a UAV with mission planning capabilities I bought  walkera qr x350 p…

Started by darin macdaniel

0 Jan 2

Motor values APM2.6 data logging

when logging the data from APM , i get a lot of variables like (IMU, Gyro, etc..) what does the motor values indicate ? to be more precise…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 2
Reply by Bill Bonney

Altitude dropping??

I have a newer 3dr iris+ and recently had a flight where the Mission stated an altitude of 200meters. It flew most of the way at the correc…

Started by Adam S

42 Jan 2
Reply by Adam S

arducopter 2.6 can not load firmware

Hi 1. I received a new apm 2.6 mega. 2. I have windows vista 32 bits on my dell laptop with .net4 and direct x installed. 3. I installed mi…

Started by Ronen Aknin

2 Jan 2
Reply by Ronen Aknin

mission planner com port error unable to connect fail to download firmware

My configuration: Windows vista 32 bits, dell laptop computer, usb cable, arducopter 2.6 mega 1. I downloaded the latest version of the mi…

Started by Ronen Aknin

0 Jan 1

Wiki Ninja

Updated: Firmware verification [used to] fail when using a Windows VM on Mac

(Original 4/20/12; Edited 3/16/13 to reflect a working configuration)   tl;dr - Running Mission Planner via a Windows VM on Mac VMWare may…

Started by Jeff Vyduna

15 Jan 1
Reply by Gareth Pointon

Mission Planner is reading Pitch and roll reversed

Hello Everyone, I have a Fixhawk with a newly built Fy690s, It is my first build so when I first flew it I thought it was weird that my co…

Started by Jordan Hensley

3 Jan 1
Reply by Steven G

Mini APM, Mission Planner, and Gamepad

Hello, I am having issues getting my gamepad to work with my quad, currently built with Mini APM v3.1. When I am connected to Mission Plann…

Started by Flyer324

0 Jan 1

flying quadcopter using 4 channel RC and xbee

hello everyone, i have a quadcopter that uses APM2.6 controller and its flying manually using 4 channel RC, and i want to start flying it o…

Started by iyad

5 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by iyad

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service