APM Mission Planner (1,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An issue in basic tunning?

I'm not shure the place to ask this but, in basic tunning---climb sensivity, when I slide this one to the right, Tr Accel numbers are set t…

Started by Cala

0 Oct 27, 2014

UDP link... trying to understand basics.. please help !!!!!

Hi Guys im flying a skywalker x8 with apm 2.6 , video encoder board and ubiquiti 5.8ghz mimo link the video encoder board has 3 configurabl…

Started by richard hale

6 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

3DR confirmed a known Telemetry ""BUG"" in mission planner Today ""Copter"" Pixhawk. Help thanks

I just got off the phone with 3DR today and 3DR confirmed a known telemetry bug in Mission planner today. This is the issue I told them I a…

Started by Rodney Johnson

14 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by yuvraj

Using two computers?

If I set up my Pixhawk quad on the desktop and then go to the field with a laptop how does one sync the necessary files and parameters? Ar…

Started by Greg

1 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Greg

Mission planner HILS control commands send speed

Hi, I am using Mission planner to do a Hardware in loop simulation in Matlab with APM 2.6. I am receiving control commands from MP in Matla…

Started by Devaprakash Muniraj

0 Oct 24, 2014

Long mapping flights possible with Arduplane on Pixhawk?

Hello everyone, I'm trying to map a large area with a very nice camera, but i require more than the 724 waypoints currently available to w…

Started by Christopher Gehrich

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by iskess

Can't zoom / pan graph of DataLogs

I have Mission Planner 1.3.10.  I can download and view data logs but when I try to zoom or pan, the display of the graph doesn't function…

Started by Rick M

0 Oct 22, 2014

ENQUIRY RE-CALIBRATE SENSORS EVERY TIME FLASH FIRMWARE?

ENQUIRY:1.  CALIBRATING SENSORS = ACCELEROMETER, COMPASS & RADIO1A.  IS THE CALIBRATION SAVED IN NUTTX?  1B.  IS THE CALIBRATION SAVED…

Started by Garrett Min

0 Oct 21, 2014

No data is showing in flight data

I got the latest version of APM Mission Planner. If I installed firmware——AC 2.9.1.b—— using MP, everything is OK! However, If I downloaded…

Started by Xingtan

0 Oct 21, 2014

Mission Planner 1.3.9 Hanging on Update

I'm sure I have had this problem a while back, but can't recall if it was a software bug or something else. Anyhow, after updating Mission…

Started by Tissy

35 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Todd

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service