APM Mission Planner (1,758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Now what....?

I am ready to try my first auto mode flight.  I've figured out how to set all the waypoints, get the flight entered into the copter, save a…

Started by Rob J

1 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Question Re: Wiring & Parameters for Flying Wings with Yaw Control

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a flying wing with spoilers on the winglets for yaw control; everything works as it should in manual mod…

Started by Richard Burd

2 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Richard Burd

APM Mission Planner with joystick

I'm working with a quadricoptero and controlling it via the mission planner as a joystick.I'm having lag in sending commands to the quadric…

Started by Daniel

0 Nov 22, 2013

T3

Mission planning, is this one of mission planners for ardupilot or something else?

I am having problem identifying the software. Any clues?

Started by Krzysztof Bosak

0 Nov 22, 2013

Sorry for a stupid question, how to call the rover go backward by Python script?

Hi everyone,  I'm trying to call my rover to move towards me by Python script below but unsuccessfully: print 'pitch backward'Script.SendRC…

Started by Beo Mup Mip

0 Nov 21, 2013

some BIXLER 2 experiences with loiter_turns

I have been flying a BIXLER 2 this summer with APM 2.5 , 3DR GPS LEA-6 , 3DR Telemetry , 2.74 software. I have probably had the most fun in…

Started by anthony e jones

8 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by anthony e jones

How do you repeat a mission?

I've got 4 WPs set up in square pattern (and the home position also) and want my plane to repeat the pattern indefinitely (e.g. WP1->WP2…

Started by David Hertzog

13 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Brian S

Antenna Tracking

Looking up Antenna Tracking in the arduplane wiki and it describes Automatic camera tracking instead of how to setup antenna tracking? I th…

Started by Bob

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Martin Poller

Mission planer or other software. obj input

Hi Not sure if correct forum..but here goes. Im curious..I work in film industry, visual effects etc. All day I work in AutoDesk Maya, and…

Started by Paul Jenness

0 Nov 16, 2013

Mission planner and mission_start mavlink message

Hi, I'm currently developing a Android GCS. I have a problem when use the mission_start mavlink message, which has this format (this messag…

Started by Luis A

4 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Luis A

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service