APM Mission Planner (1,783)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions Autonomous regarding boat updates from APM 2.6 telemetry via satellite every 6 hours

First up, I want to state we are not trying to control a boat (AWV) via satellite. All the waypoints will be plugged into the APM, the boat…

Started by northstar

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by northstar

Follow-Me Command, Trouble Using feature

I'm testing out all the features MissionPlanner has to offer, one of which is the Follow-Me command.  I tried but could not get this featur…

Started by Joshua S.

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joshua S.

MAVLINK to MATLAB?

Any ideas on how to use MAVLINK to send data out to MATLAB? or is there is a plugin in development? I'd like to grab telemetry data from t…

Started by Steve

9 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by northstar

New Mission Planner

is it still intended to have a new Mission Planner for the Pixhaw,Marty

Started by martin keilloh

0 Dec 11, 2013

HIL simulation problem

in my HIL with missionplanner and Xplane9, the missionplanner attitude data is not the same with Xplane9,if i replace Xplane9 with Xplane10…

Started by Yunrui Li

0 Dec 10, 2013

HIL Flight Data and Flight Planner screens do nothing

I have tried Mission Planner 1.1.27 and 1.1.31 and am getting similar results. I am using Xplane 10 and APM v1. The link seems fine, data…

Started by Justin Wolford

17 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Yunrui Li

6 Position Switch Not Agreeing with Mission Planner

i have purchased a 6 position Switch for flight modes ( the Knob version, analog i guess), but Mission planner is not reporting the select…

Started by TheMightyThor

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by TheMightyThor

"Change Speed" button under the "Actions" tab

Is this a throttle percentage change or m/s change? I know I could go out and test it but it is -11F outside. Too cold to fly. If assumptio…

Started by Kurt Kreiger

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Kurt Kreiger

Auto mode APM 2.5 / Out of range TX/RX

What is the default setting when my quad is on mission with waypoints out of range for the transmitter. I've seen several discussion about…

Started by Lars-Erik Andersen

5 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Lars-Erik Andersen

Home Location

Help required, Having started flying my quad with 3dr apm2.6, ublox gps/compass, with just three modes (stab, alt hold, alt hold/supersimpl…

Started by Jmoc

5 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Jmoc

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service