APM Mission Planner (1,751)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

graphing accel values, nothing displayed, need some help please

I tried to graph my accel values but nothing is displayed. When I click on the ACCX and ACCY and ACCZ, and "graph this left" it shows the v…

Started by Charosenz

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Charosenz

"motors" test not working in CLI

Hi all, I've noticed that I can't get the "motors" test to run on the CLI as of the last 2 releases..  Just wondering if it's a problem at…

Started by Phil B

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Tracker Home?

Hi I've installed the latest mission planner - thanks Michael for the consistently great work. Quick question - what's the "Tracker Home"…

Started by Hein du Plessis

5 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Macky Franklin

HOW TO MAINTAIN CONSTANT YAW DURING AUTOMATED FLIGHT

Does anyone know how I can get a multirotor to maintain constant yaw/orientation during an automated flight - i.e. instead of pointing to t…

Started by Walter Volkmann

4 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

APM Planner Autoland Setup Problem

Please help. Best regards.

Started by Derin Hakan Karakurt

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Mohamed Zahana

Problem loading firmware using mission planner

This is also posted in Arducopter 1 forum, please can anyone help, i can not load firmware to arducopter1.1 using latest missionplanner. th…

Started by Neil Scott

11 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Hansaka Perera

Joystick Camera Control

I'm trying to control my pan/tilt gimbal with a joystick through the mission planner. Having a bit of an issue, as the servos immediately…

Started by Jeb Bailey

5 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Brent Alderton

MP 1.2.53 Unable to Calibrate 3DR Power Module

On MP 1.2.53 I am unable to calibrate the 3DR Power module. The opion to enter the "APM input Voltage" has dissapeared frrom the Battery…

Started by Roger Hill

4 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Joseph

Mission Planner...nothing works...:(((

Hello, At first: sorry for my bad english....but i'll try it...;) I've an Ardupilot 2.6, telemtry kit, LiPo akku and an Logitech Extreme…

Started by Matthias

8 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by John H

Odd behavior from MP 1.2.85

I am running a home-built quadcopter using APM2.5 and the 3.0.1 firmware. I just upgraded to Mission Planner 1.2.85 and I am having issues…

Started by Don Bunnell

18 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Jay Galleno

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service