APM Mission Planner (1,667)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No waypoints visable when playing back .tlog

In the past when I played back a .tlog to review my flights I could see all the waypoints that the APM is navigating to in auto mode. Howev…

Started by iskess

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Steven G

Antenna Tracker

Hi I am using Antenna Tracker within MP 1.2.80 1)       Start MP set angels (360,90) and PWM (1010, 608) center (1504,1504) 2)       The va…

Started by prof.avi.levy

0 Sep 19, 2013

MP/QGC can not recognize the target system status etc.

Hi all, I am writing an autopilot software and I have problem with showing the current system status and some other information.  Figures…

Started by Sichao Song

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Joystick Button Functionality in Mission Planner

Hello, I am new here, and am currently working with a build of ArduRover. I am attempting to use the joystick functionality in Mission pla…

Started by Tristan Jones

0 Sep 18, 2013

pids for jdrones hexacopter with 880 kv motors

Fellows, Just got back from the field after crash a jdrones hexacopter with 880 motors and 12'' propellers.  I changed the original autopi…

Started by Carlos Naranjo

0 Sep 18, 2013

Need a guest instructor to teach the Mission Planner for the APM 2.5

NTDUG is hosting a Fixed Wing drone build on November 14th.  I see a need to have an expert give a few hours long class on how to use the e…

Started by Chad Frazer

0 Sep 18, 2013

Problems Building Mission Planner 1.2.78

Hi All, I am currently down to 4 errors. One of these errors is referencing a file, RSA.cs, that is not being found. I downloaded the sour…

Started by Neil

4 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Neil

MP speech translation

Hi All,I've been doing some experimenting with speech translation in Mission Planner. I have a TTS voice in my computer for the desired lan…

Started by Bruno Lobo

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Bruno Lobo

Log download

Hello, Just noticed that in Mission Planner version 1.2.76 the Log Download function doesn't seem to work.  I downgraded to 1.2.75 and it w…

Started by Clayton Smith

4 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Warren Purnell

1.2.74 mission planner okay with older arduPlane

Can 1.2.74 MP work okay without the latest arduplane 2.74b update?  Thanks Rick

Started by Richard Kennedy

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service