APM Mission Planner (1,653)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rssi calibration

Hello, Is there a way to calibrate rssi or "it is what it is" the answer. I would like to have the read out in percent % using calibration…

Started by Steven G

0 Sep 11, 2013

Mission Planner 1.2.76 missing flight modes

Hi, I have been running v1.2.75 for a while now and today it asked me to update to 1.2.76 however after the update all the flight modes in…

Started by Antonio

7 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Antonio

Altitude

I know this has been raised before but I have been unable to refind the answer. What altitude units are used in the Mission Planner and is…

Started by Peter Seddon

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Peter Seddon

Board Orientation Issue

Has anyone had issues orientating the board in certain vertical positions? I am trying to place the board with the front pointing up and th…

Started by Corey Upton

0 Sep 9, 2013

Auto Mode Problems

Hi, I'm very new to Ardupilot and Mission Planner.  I have a Bixler2 with APM 2.5 and have followed the setup instructions carefully.  I be…

Started by Brandon

3 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Brandon

Dataflash logging issue

I'm flying with MP 1.275.   Cleared my logs, then flew for about 10 minutes.   I ended up with about 10 logs...8 very small, and 2 of fairl…

Started by Phil Gooch

0 Sep 8, 2013

Is anyone running mission planner on a windows 7 or 8 Tablet ?

Any idea if that software can run on any kind of tablet ?  lets say along with the 3dr telemetry radios.... ie. would something like that…

Started by veetek witkowski

10 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Cala

Establish CONNECTION between a Java program and Mission Planner

Hi all, I am new here and a beginner. Currently I am trying to write a Java program which can be used to: 1. communicate with a GCS e.g. M…

Started by Sichao Song

9 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Sichao Song

MP CLI LEVEL command What do these "G" and "A" values mean?

I performed the LEVEL command in the MP CLI and I got the IMU "G: and "A" values as shown.   Can someon please interpret these for me.  It…

Started by Charosenz

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Charosenz

connect to terminal

Hi all, I have mp 1.2.70.I go to item terminal.In my version before I saw immediately a cli sign > Now it telsl I have to connect.I cli…

Started by Hans Baele

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Hans Baele

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service