APM Mission Planner (1,818)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner Auto-Waypoint

I've looked around the website for some documentation on the auto-waypoint feature, but am still a little confused and haven't been able to…

Started by Dominic

6 Jan 15
Reply by Gilbert McGhee

Which mission planner?

The ardupilot site (ardupilot.com) lists both "Mission Planner" and "APM Planner 2.0" with no explanation as to which one to use or how the…

Started by Benjamin Pelletier

9 Jan 15
Reply by Andre K.

Retractable camera gimbal enhancements

We're using a retractable gimbal with APM2.6 using a gamepad to control the pan and tilt. It works really well but there are a couple of th…

Started by Graham Dyer

0 Jan 13

Windows 8

I am planning on getting a new computer and need to know is the Mission Planner will run on windows 8. Also anyone with windows 8 have you…

Started by Mike Mac

3 Jan 13
Reply by Patrick Luciano

Controlling a Camera on Quad Using Mission Planner

Hi everyone, Here is what I would like to do:I have a working Quad using APM2.5 and the mission planner software. Vehicle is stable, flies…

Started by Ryan

0 Jan 12

Where would I insert encryption & decryption functions in the MP code?

TL; DR —» Where exactly in the Mission Planner source code would I insert encryption/decryption functions from the libsodium-net crypto lib…

Started by Joe M

7 Jan 12
Reply by Joe M

Failed to Upload Firmware

I have Mission Planner 1.2.92 installed on a windows XP service pack 3 machine with .Net4 installed. When I connect my APM2.6 I am unable t…

Started by C R Lyman

2 Jan 11
Reply by C R Lyman

Deciding what camera to buy. Quick question

Looking in the mission planner. I see Canon S100 is not listed, but Canon S110 and S120 are listed. Canon S100 has GPS, but the Canon S110…

Started by Justin

6 Jan 11
Reply by Justin

Copter veers far off course in Auto mode -- help!

Hi all, we're using a 3DRobotics RTF X8 copter with APM 2.6 (firmware v3.1), Mission Planner 1.2.9.2, and a Spektrum Dx7s controller. After…

Started by Jen Guyton

5 Jan 10
Reply by Richard Boyhan

MTK versus UBLOX

I've compiled and uploaded firmware versus v1.2.9 on apm2.5 but I've not added #define GPS_PROTOCOL GPS_PROTOCOL_UBLOX in apm_conf.h so in…

Started by Hans Baele

1 Jan 10
Reply by Michael Oborne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service