APM Mission Planner (1,841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROI markers

Hi I am new here and am having a Quadcopter built to film some of my land over a year period. I want as near as i can set up a mission and…

Started by Colin Casey

5 Feb 9
Reply by Colin Casey

Mission Planner Fork

Hello everybody, First of all, feel free to move this post to other forums if it's not the correct place. I'm trying to change some minor…

Started by Eduard Ethan Carrés Hidalgo

1 Feb 7
Reply by Bill Bonney

Full Parameter list missing from 1.2.94

Just upgraded to MP 1.2.94, and there's no longer an option to access the full parameter list?  How do we get at it? I need to save the wh…

Started by Glenn M

8 Feb 6
Reply by HighUP - Aerial Photography

Difficulty in understanding logs in Mission Planner

I am having difficulty in reading and understanding the logs taken from my crashed hex. Its all a bit complicated for me. Please have a loo…

Started by Farley Joseph

0 Feb 6

Wizard

When did the setup wizard become the only option for first time setup?  I have the latest version of MP and am running arducopter 3.1 on my…

Started by George van Eerden

5 Feb 5
Reply by Michael Oborne

Mission Planner update - lost ability to load and save parameters

When I fired up Mission Planner today it announced that there was an update available. I let it update.... (now 1.2.94  build 1.1.5147.311…

Started by Toby Farrar

2 Feb 5
Reply by Toby Farrar

Artificial Horizon Not Displaying

I have previously been using a Toshiba Netbook with zero poblems. I acquired a newer Acer Aspire One netbook running windows 7 64bit, fanta…

Started by Scott Cragoe

2 Feb 3
Reply by Scott Cragoe

Error up loading new Firmware?

Hi all! I'm trying to upload new firmware to my 2.0 APM but when I run the wizard it works for awhile and then throws an error " no commun…

Started by Dean Walker

2 Feb 2
Reply by Dean Walker

Help Decoding Mission File

All, Can anybody help me decode the columns of this mission file?  I'm trying to reverse engineer this file so that I can have a web applic…

Started by Peter Braswell

0 Jan 28

Baro Alt logging problems

Hi, i am very new to using the ardupilot mega 2.5 and using it on my fixed wing aircraft. I am trying to incorporate a parachute recovery…

Started by Shubhankar

0 Jan 27

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service