APM Mission Planner (1,879)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Editing the mission planner hud

So im trying to edit UI of mission planner a bit to make it a little more tablet friendly and more suited to the rovers which i use. One of…

Started by daniel

0 Mar 8

Sync Mission Planner mission with APM?

I was doing a hover test while connected to the ground station via Mavlink.  I have all modes set up as Stablize.  After about 15 seco ther…

Started by Chris Cuddihy

0 Mar 8

Change Waypoints while Flying

Hello all, I am doing some experiments with a quadcopter which is using the APM 2.6.What i want to do is to skip some of the waypoints of t…

Started by Orestis

3 Mar 8
Reply by Orestis

APM 2.6 Wont Connect Via PC (Tablet OK)

Hello all!   I'm having a few issues connecting to Mission planner via Mavlink telemetry. I have a 'Y' cable for both telemetry and Min…

Started by Cosha

0 Mar 7

param missing, audio stopped with 3.1.1

Version 1.2.97 1--Was going to test circle at its minimum setting of one (1), the normal param list slider only went to one (1). Went into…

Started by edward harrison

0 Mar 6

Manual control through autopilot link?

I'm wondering if Mission Planner has the capability to have a backup transmitter running through the the autopilot radio. For example, if…

Started by Mark Palframan

1 Mar 6
Reply by iskess

Mission Planner killed my network connection

Hey there, I'm building an FY680 and started with downloading Mission Planner and installed it, when the drivers and MP completed installin…

Started by GIlles

1 Mar 5
Reply by GIlles

Params

Not too sure this is the correct forum. If not please direct me. My plane is a Skywalker X8. I'm still in early flight stage. I'm thinking…

Started by Brian S

2 Mar 2
Reply by james sowell

Basic working of mission planar

hello rc lovers, this is my first post and hope it is in right category. I am just a beginner in this radio control field and just trying t…

Started by Nilesh Sutar

2 Mar 2
Reply by Nilesh Sutar

MAVLINK 1.0 Checksum Protocol

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the LabVIEW code for calculating checksums at this link is still valid for the newest for…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

13 Feb 26
Reply by Max LEe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service