APM Mission Planner (1,834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error up loading new Firmware?

Hi all! I'm trying to upload new firmware to my 2.0 APM but when I run the wizard it works for awhile and then throws an error " no commun…

Started by Dean Walker

2 Feb 2
Reply by Dean Walker

Help Decoding Mission File

All, Can anybody help me decode the columns of this mission file?  I'm trying to reverse engineer this file so that I can have a web applic…

Started by Peter Braswell

0 Jan 28

Baro Alt logging problems

Hi, i am very new to using the ardupilot mega 2.5 and using it on my fixed wing aircraft. I am trying to incorporate a parachute recovery…

Started by Shubhankar

0 Jan 27

Ardupilot mission loop ends in crash

I've been trying to get a mission to loop and finally got what I thought was the correct plan in. I tried putting a dummy waypoint after th…

Started by Will Finamore

0 Jan 25

APm Planner 2.0 and dataflash logs

I am running APM Planner 2.0 on the mac with an APM 2.5. I cannot get to my dataflash logs. I have enabled the IMU logging from the Termina…

Started by cubflyingdave

1 Jan 24
Reply by Bill Bonney

No RC equipment

Is it possible to use MP with mavlink and no radio control equipment? cheers

Started by Luis

5 Jan 23
Reply by Luis

RTL mode does NOT bring plane back.

I have a proven X8.  By proven I mean I've gotten 50 minutes of controlled flight out of it in multiple modes on multiple occasions.  Somet…

Started by Chad Frazer

6 Jan 22
Reply by Chad Frazer

Modifying Mission Planner Source Code

Hey Guys! Was wondering if I could get some help modifying the source code for the Mission Planner. I am trying to display out the unproces…

Started by Razin Abdul Rahman

0 Jan 22

Geofencing for arducopter

Is complex geofencing possible for arducopter? The menu item is grayed out when I right click in Mission Planner.

Started by Bob Jones

0 Jan 21

Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

Greetings, I am preparing to take advantage of the MP's antenna tracking ability and I am interested in what peoples experiences are with…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service