APM Mission Planner (2,092)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad GPS Health in Latest Mission Planner - Help Needed

I am back with beginner questions that I could not find answers elsewhere. Here we go:   Using Tricopter FW 3.1 I have a GPS+Compass module…

Started by Sergio

10 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Zakir

Remove Geo-fence

Hi all I have succesfully made a geo-fence for the first time. Now i want to remove it.... But how do i delete the geo-fence uploaded to my…

Started by Tommy Larsen

6 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by SKYBORNE

Pass telemetry data to another progrgam

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to pass telemetry data to another program? For instance, I want to write an application so that I c…

Started by James Fredmen

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by James Fredmen

Mission Planner code no grid survey

I download the mission planner code today,but don't find the survey function code. Who can tell me why and how can I get the code.

Started by farstein

3 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by farstein

Pc requirements for MP

I have tried to find the minimum requirements(disk space, speed, ram...) for installing and running MP but without success. I'm looking for…

Started by Quadcopterausorus

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Quadcopterausorus

Integrating AirMap airspace layers into Mission Planner

Hi everyone, At AirMap, we are gathering all of the low altitude airspace information important for drones and their operators and providin…

Started by Ben Marcus

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

Seeing where messages are being sent/received in Mission Planner

Hi, I'm new to the APM code world and I'm currently trying to see where messages are being sent/received in Mission Planner. I see the MES…

Started by Grisam Shah

1 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

Mission Planner - Python Script

Hi, I've got a question about Python Scripts in the Mission Planner: I want to send waypoints to my Arducopter with a Python Script. I alre…

Started by Dominik Füß

28 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Akash Dhruv

New Update for Mission Planner Removed 1D accel Calibration for Fixed Wing (Please Reinstate)

OK developers... I have been using Mission Planner for years now. I disagree with removing "1D accel" calibration method!!!! I have over 20…

Started by Brian Jensen

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Dwgsparky

Precision agriculture settings with mp

Hi I'm developing a precision agriculture system to fight a maize (corn) parasite, we have done a distributor of small capsules with larvae…

Started by Andrea F

0 Jun 29, 2015

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service