APM Mission Planner (1,898)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Admin

Auto Analysis may not be functional in MP v1.3.27

Hi All, Some members over on Ardupilot.com have reported that Auto Analysis does not function correctly in the latest MP v 1.3.27 Link Rega…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

0 May 23

Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

I have a 250Quad I just built, flys just fine.  All other aspects of mission planner work fine, but when I try to see any logs, all I get i…

Started by Darrell Logan

6 May 23
Reply by Darrell Logan

Strange values in new MP version

Hi, since my Mission Planner has updated to 1.3.24 the "Extended Tuning" page is showing strange and wrong values: Rate IMAX is now 100 ins…

Started by Markus Horeld

8 May 22
Reply by airmazingvideo.com

droidplanner

So from what I have found so far is that droid planner can not verify height. Does anybody know for sure? I know mission planner can do tha…

Started by beau

3 May 22
Reply by Greg

I2C Splitter on Pixhawk (Arducopter 3.3.0 BETA Firmware)

Hi, currently for my Final Year Project, i am using the Pixhawk control board for my quadcopter.I am trying to get the PX4 Flow sensor to c…

Started by Tan Du Wei Marcus

0 May 22

Radio Calibration in Mission Planner with Turnigy 9x

Hi, I'm working on my first quadcopter project and I'm having some issues getting it off the ground. The main problem I seem to be having…

Started by Marut T

2 May 20
Reply by David McDonald

mission planner flight duration

does anyone know where it tells you the flight duration of your mission on mission planner, i know droid planner tells you. just not sure w…

Started by beau

1 May 18
Reply by Michael Oborne

HIL simulation not working using latest ( ver 1.3.25 ) mission planner.

The HIL simulation using APM 2.5 was working great. However today I updated the mission planner to the latest version ( 1.3.25) and it doe…

Started by Cool Dude

3 May 15
Reply by Cool Dude

Trying to Understand Mavlink Command Generated by MP

Hello All, I am trying to understand the command sent by MP when doing a "go to" from map. I am connected to SITL via MAVPROXY, and am capt…

Started by Ted P

1 May 14
Reply by Ted P

Mission Planner Altitude

So I am trying to run missions on my 3DR X8 from Mission Planner and each time we enter autopilot, the UAV shoots into the sky and does not…

Started by Samuel

1 May 14
Reply by Cool Dude

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service