APM Mission Planner (1,918)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk CAM message offsets?

I've been trying to use the Georef tool to add XYZ data to my photos' EXIF metadata. However, when I imported that into Agisoft Photoscan,…

Started by M C

3 Jul 13
Reply by Antonio Andres Longoria

auto mission flying path not precise

Friends, Today I test the auto survey function, but I found the plane didn’t fly the exact way which I plan. I don’t know how it happen.As…

Started by farstein

8 Jul 12
Reply by farstein

Can Python read analog inputs?

I have successfully tested a Python script to move the elevator up & down.  I now want to move the elevator in response to an analog in…

Started by John Bledsoe

0 Jul 10

Verifying sonar sensors

Is the a way to see that sonars, connected to a Pixhawk, are working?I have been through all parameters in "Status" without success. Thanks…

Started by Anders Wikstrom

1 Jul 10
Reply by Chris Anderson

GPS Failsafe missing from Standard Params.

In beta versions of MP I can't find the GPS Glitch parameter in the Standard Params list where it has been in the past. In the FPL the para…

Started by Mike

3 Jul 9
Reply by Craig Elder

Bad GPS Health in Latest Mission Planner - Help Needed

I am back with beginner questions that I could not find answers elsewhere. Here we go:   Using Tricopter FW 3.1 I have a GPS+Compass module…

Started by Sergio

10 Jul 9
Reply by Zakir

Mission Planner's Terminal tab just outputs garbled random characters in perpetuity. PICS

I have a 250Quad I just built, flys just fine.  All other aspects of mission planner work fine, but when I try to see any logs, all I get i…

Started by Darrell Logan

10 Jul 9
Reply by Mike Brock

Remove Geo-fence

Hi all I have succesfully made a geo-fence for the first time. Now i want to remove it.... But how do i delete the geo-fence uploaded to my…

Started by Tommy Larsen

6 Jul 9
Reply by William Wegenast

Pass telemetry data to another progrgam

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to pass telemetry data to another program? For instance, I want to write an application so that I c…

Started by James Fredmen

3 Jul 6
Reply by James Fredmen

MR60

Mission Planner Mavlink Won't Connect (No Heatbeat Packets Received)

MP connected and downloaded firmware to the APM 2.5 without issue.  But when I click the upper right Connect to get the parameters: o When…

Started by Forrest Frantz

29 Jul 5
Reply by Scott Meese

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service