APM Mission Planner (2,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can someone explain how Overshoot & Leadin work - MP 1.3.38?

I am using MP 1.3.38 and in the Auto WP / Survey / Grid Options there are various settings for: 1. Overshoot[m] (this appears twice)  and…

Started by FireFlyer451

2 Jun 2
Reply by FireFlyer451

Mission planner 1080p video streaming with GoPro hero 4

I try to do 1080p video streaming in Mission planner.  I have Avermedia 750 video capture board and GoPro hero 4. I just tested it with o…

Started by DongWoo Kim

0 May 30

DX8G2 and 6 flight modes

OK so I ma having trouble configuring my Spektrum DX8G2 with the Mission Planner for 6 flight modes for my Octo. I upgraded from a DX6i. I…

Started by Clint Harris

1 May 30
Reply by Clint Harris

Flight in MCTR

Hi,  I have to do an Agricultural flight in a Military CTR in my county. I have all the approvals and everything.  I know DJI has put some…

Started by Tamás L. Páll (Tom)

0 May 28

Mission Planner doesn't update position during flight

I have a 3DR x8+ and I'm using Mission Planner to plan flights.  I must admit I have crashed a few times and need to replace parts, but i'm…

Started by tom

1 May 26
Reply by Craig

Pixhawk Failed CMD: 241

I am trying to setup my pixhawk through the APM 2.0.20 GCS on a Macbook Pro. I cannot get passed the accelerometer calibration as it only d…

Started by Austin Eiter

4 May 26
Reply by Tuomas Salomäki

confusion with datalogs

hi,   i have been having trouble to identify the data logs and match with the mission i concluded. the procedure i follow is stated below:…

Started by vishwanath rambhatla

2 May 25
Reply by Mark Bachman

Thermal Camera Works in Mission Planner HUD

A Low Cost, Open Source Streaming Thermal Camera We've come up with a simple, low cost, open source streaming thermal camera that ru…

Started by Bill Piedra

2 May 25
Reply by Rick Beichler

Multiple instances of Mission Planner or APM Planner

To run complex missions it would be really useful if two computers running Mission Planner could be used. The primary computer would be use…

Started by Gerrie van Zyl

2 May 21
Reply by James

Problem with Mission Planner 1.3.34 and Norton 360

After updating from 1.3.32 (worked well) to the new version 1.3.34, Mission Planner was no more able to connect to the internet... satellit…

Started by Christian Mauch

1 May 20
Reply by Mauricio

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service