APM Mission Planner (1,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help needed in apm 2.6 compass calibration

i am having problem calibrating compass.It's the 1st time setup. The gps is externel. Thank U in advance for advise.

Started by Kumar Saikat Halder

0 Dec 25, 2015

error message on MP

i upload firmware to AC 3.3.2, when i connected to Mission Planner, MP shown the message as image, i have no idea about this, does anyone h…

Started by Chopin-Yan

2 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Chopin-Yan

Purple Polygons in APM Mission Planner

Does anyone know what the purple polygons all over the map in the current version of APM Mission Planner are?  They are distinct from the c…

Started by Edmond H. Pepper, P.E.

0 Dec 22, 2015

Mission planner crashes on start up - Windows 10

Hello, Im using windows tablet (generic one with intel atom onboard). Mission planner worked perfectly on this tablet until the upgrade fro…

Started by Bartosz

12 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Bartosz

Use Google Elevation for 'Verify Height'

I was planning a mission in an area which either has no SRTM elevation data or bad (i.e. all elevations are 0m) data. When attempting to us…

Started by Eric Tweet

15 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Kevin Guest

Thermal Camera Works in Mission Planner HUD

A Low Cost, Open Source Streaming Thermal Camera We've come up with a simple, low cost, open source streaming thermal camera that ru…

Started by Bill Piedra

0 Dec 18, 2015

"Motor Test" in MP with Pixhawk

In an attempt to troubleshoot why I can't get my motors to spool-up, I first confirmed that on my good flying quad platform with Pixhawk, c…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Dec 18, 2015

Mission Planner Flight Mode Indicator Won't Change when switched to Auto

So I was piloting a flying wing, take off and climb to about 300 m with FBWA mode. Then I switch the flight mode to Auto.But the problem is…

Started by Hendi Aji Pratama

0 Dec 18, 2015

USB trouble on Mac OSX ElCapitan connectivity issue to APM 2.8

Ever since I upgraded my MacBook Pro late 2008 I can not connect to my APM 2.8. Using MP 2.0 for Mac. I see the arduino board on the Mac co…

Started by Nir Hus.

1 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

"Motor Test" in MP with Pixhawk

In an attempt to troubleshoot why I can't get my motors to spool-up, I first confirmed that on my good flying quad platform with Pixhawk, c…

Started by Martin Lachance

0 Dec 17, 2015

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service