APM Mission Planner (2,195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XBEE Connection error on Mission Planner

I have come to use my XBEEs for the first time and having an issue connecting to mission planner. The XBEEs have been set up for 57600 baud…

Started by Tissy

14 Jan 15
Reply by Eliji Mondesir

DO_SET_SERVO question

I want my lights to come on at waypoint 2 (see attached screen shot of Mission Planner) and go off at 4. Waypoint 3 is the DO_SET_SERVO com…

Started by Andrew Parkinson

0 Jan 13

Camera trigger relay output for DSLR - help needed.

I tried this over on Arducopter and got no answers so I thought I would try here> I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I…

Started by Bob Smith

2 Jan 12
Reply by Bob Smith

Failover

I have been looking for a way to have Mission Planner do an automatic failover whenever it doesn't receive a certain number of heartbeats f…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jan 12

Problem to connect to Mission Planner

Hello Guys,I bought a new antenna to use with pixhawk (Longe-Range UAV Telemetry of jDrones - 868 Mhz). But when I try to connect to Missio…

Started by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

0 Jan 12

Prefetching of imageries stopped working

I was using google imagery and there was no issue to prefetch it. But now it has stopped working. After entering the number of layers (defa…

Started by Anwar Ali Khan

27 Jan 9
Reply by Mike Kelly

MIssion Planner Feature Request - ch9-16 test values on calibration page

Michael, Now that we can use 16 channels it would be very helpful for troubleshooting systems to have the extra channels on the calibration…

Started by Mike Kelly

2 Jan 9
Reply by Mike Kelly

Can`t communicate mission planner - laptop (Radio 900Mhz USB option)

Dear friends, I hope this topic fits in this forum.  I own a HP Touschsmart Envy 15 j000 laptop (Windows 10). I used to set a communication…

Started by Santiago Torres

0 Jan 4

Mission planner closes every time with Prefetch command

Mission planner closes every time with;  Map Tools > Prefetch and Prefetch WP commands I am based in Zambia. Using Action Drone AD2 Ag w…

Started by Subi Thomas

5 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Mike Kelly

Camera upgrade from Canon s110 using CHDK

I've setup my survey plane with a canon s110 using CHDK, is there an upgraded Canon camera with better resolution that I can continue using…

Started by Airflix Drone Solutions

0 Dec 21, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service