APM Mission Planner (1,941)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner 1.3.16, Terminal getting garbage

Hello I recently update MP from 1.3.15 to this latest version and I notice that when I tried to access the CLI under "Terminal" tab, the sc…

Started by David Chong

4 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by David Chong

Discrepancy Between .csv and .mat file data

Hello all, I am working on a project where I am doing a lot of data post-processing in MATLAB. I used the Create a MATLAB File in Mission P…

Started by Mark Agate

2 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Mark Agate

APM Planner 2.0.15, Firmware upgrade error

I report an issue with the 3dr radio section, 1. When trying to upload new firmware to the apm2.6 it does not show my radio! 2. when going…

Started by Pluess Joel

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

Latest release 1.3.16 WP table something wrong.

I just updated MP to 1.3.16 and the WP altitude, command table is scrunched up in the left hand corner. I need to revert as the table canno…

Started by Steven G

4 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by iskess

Unable to update firmware using the Mission Planner

Attempted to update firmware last night via the current version of the Mission Planner, but repeatedly received the following error: "Fai…

Started by Lloyd DeForrest

19 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Kautilya Vemulapalli

Where can I find a full discription of mission planner with details step by step for newbi?

Hi everyone I have recently got my first pixhawk and looking forward for setup of x8 quad( sky-hero 850).I have already have the same setup…

Started by Mo Zargari

1 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Greg

First mission was successful but second failed - 3DR Iris+

Hi, I just bought a 3DR Iris+ and I am quite happy with it. I was very happy with my first autonomous flight since it woked perfect. But, t…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

0 Dec 9, 2014

Tiny servo movement on one servo.

Im trying to setup a flying wing. So i have read about elevons and vtail. Right now i have some problems, but i think i will solve this fi…

Started by nils

0 Dec 7, 2014

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

30 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Austin Suhler

Anyone try Mission Planner on a Bay Trail processor (e.g. HP Stream 13)?

Looks like there'll be quite a few Christmas deals on the new "netbook"-style Windows laptops such as the HP Stream 11 or 13. Anyone tried…

Started by Eric Compas

0 Dec 6, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service