APM Mission Planner (2,180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mission planner language problem

I have a windows XP laptop with mission planner 1.3.6.installed and find that the PC has French and English keyboards but when mission plan…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Steve Robson

Seems to be a bug, but...

Hi guys, I´m running the latest MP version with APM 2.7.2 (from HK) with APMPLANE 3.4.0 firmware via data radio. Everything seems to be fin…

Started by Fernando Mosquera

2 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Fernando Mosquera

Geotagging TIF/RAW images from Mission Planner using time offset

Hey all, I've successfully tagged JPGs, but when I try to tag TIF/RAW images I get an error that there are no pictures in the folder. Can…

Started by David Locascio

7 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by AndyC

Mission Planner updated: Geofence Upload shows "Not Supported" message

Dear all, ever since uploading to the new version of Mission Planner I am no longer able to upload a Geofence to my plane. I take the nor…

Started by Wessel Straatman

3 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Dieter Preiser

Problem mit der Failsafeeinstellung im Mission Planner mit einer Futaba T10j

Hallo Leute, nachdem ich nun einige Zeit mit meinem Reptile Copter in der Luft verbracht habe, wollte ich mal ein neues Gerät ins Auge fass…

Started by Hansrudolf

0 Nov 12, 2016

Where can I find CMD ALT in Tlogs?

I am having issue with my dataflash logs that the CMD alt is not matching the actual altitude. I was hopping my Tlogs recorded this but whe…

Started by Mike Jones

0 Nov 11, 2016

Extract telemetry logs

Hi, I'm looking to do the following: From another application, read the telemetry logs and extract the waypoints in real time. I know there…

Started by Miquel Pizà Airas

2 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Miquel Pizà Airas

Of_loiter mode ?

Hi everyone I'm not able to see of loiter mode in mission planner 1.3.41 so anybody can say me how to resolve this issue. Thanks

Started by yuvraj

0 Nov 1, 2016

Dronekit and mission planner

Hi i am wondering if it is possible for dronekit is able to pause mission planner mission in auto mode and switch to guided mode then after…

Started by Sevyon

0 Nov 1, 2016

mission planner python import os not found

Hello, I am new to python scripting in Mission  Planner ( on Windows). Why mission planner not able to find libraries like os and numpy. Fo…

Started by h00t

0 Oct 30, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service