APM Mission Planner (2,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

disarming multirotor

Hello world, This is the first time I start a discussion on a forum so I hope I'll get it right. Please excuse me if somehow someone feels…

Started by Felix Caza

0 May 3

Mission planner update problem

Hi I just updated my Mission planner to the latest version on an elderly win XP laptop. version 34 of MP had been working fine until the up…

Started by Dwgsparky

14 May 2
Reply by Michael Oborne

Use of Mission Planner with PX4 firmware

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question or if what I am asking seems a little silly. I have a firefly6 tiltrotor airfra…

Started by Darrel Maddy

0 Apr 26

MissionPlanner to FlightGear - "Error reading data"

Hi, I am trying to do a HIL simulation with APM1, MissionPlanner-1.1.87 and FlightGear-1.9.1. The MissionPlanner is able to receive the d…

Started by Mahesh M

4 Apr 26
Reply by Ali.reda

Geotagging TIF/RAW images from Mission Planner using time offset

Hey all, I've successfully tagged JPGs, but when I try to tag TIF/RAW images I get an error that there are no pictures in the folder. Can…

Started by David Locascio

5 Apr 26
Reply by David Hasko

Programmed yaw behaviour=2 and ROI command

Hello I programmed yaw mode =2 in auto so the tail of the quad follows flight direction. I want to setup a ROI mission. Will the earlier p…

Started by Luc

0 Apr 25

2.4GHz transmitter for computer

Hello community, I have another question. The challenge we're attending this year requires us to use 2.4GHz. The Pixhawk's normal radio eq…

Started by Jason Keil

1 Apr 24
Reply by James

Couple of questions regarding Mission Planner.

These are accuracy questions really. First -  Voltage readout. Am using a 3DR pixhawk (genuine) with the 3DR power module.Testing a 4000…

Started by Doug

3 Apr 24
Reply by iskess

What/Where drivers for Mission Planner w Solo? Cannot connect - new issue

I've been using MP for some time and familiar with connection issues behind the firewall. I have new issue  that will not let me connect to…

Started by Burke Mitchell

1 Apr 24
Reply by Burke Mitchell

MAVLINK announcment

Ok, so I love Mission Planner. Also love the voice announcements and want to keep them...BUT.....when the mavlink first connects, it give…

Started by Doug

6 Apr 23
Reply by Paul Meier

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service