APM Mission Planner (2,127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Understanding Altitude setting for APM and Mission Planner

Does someone know and can share what the difference is between the Altitude settings in Mission Planner for Relative, Absolute and Terrain.…

Started by Michael Hadsell

26 Jul 2
Reply by Robin Silk

Mission Palnner Source code Documentation

Hi All, Please help me with the links where I can find documentation for Mission Planner source code. Regards, Arvind K Shankar

Started by Arvind K Shankar

0 Jul 1

Updated USB Driver For PX4?

The PX4 USB driver on the Download page at Ardupilot is so old that it's for Windows NT and 2000 and won't work in Win7.  Is there an updat…

Started by Steve

10 Jun 30
Reply by Don Gagne

Incorrect fligth mode in Mission Planner's HUD

Hello all, I have found a problem with my APM quadcopter and I wonder if someone here can help me. The question is the following: I have d…

Started by Rafael P. Hidalgo

0 Jun 30

Take off using MP

I started this in another form, found that MP has its own disussion, sorry did not know that or I would have asked here.   I want to ask be…

Started by Edgar Scott

9 Jun 27
Reply by Henri

What setting adjusts how much the Quadcopter tilts to fly forward?

I've been having a problem where the drone is almost impossible to fly toward me, but it can fly every other direction just fine. If there…

Started by Doug

1 Jun 26
Reply by Bill Bonney

EKF and Vibration monitor displays are not updating

I had EKF disabled until recently.After I enabled it by setting AHRS_EKF_USE = 1 , I see no change.  The EKF and Vibration status displays…

Started by Nihal

1 Jun 26
Reply by Mark Brummett

apm planner motor testing

APM planner np have terminal how testing the motors in my quad? Thanks f450 frame, dij motors,apm 2.8, cheerson cx20 rc.

Started by Willian Dewitt

0 Jun 24

MP Waypoint altitude mtrs above ground or initial gps location???

Something that just came to mind and I haven't even thought about yet. Does mission planner/apm read your (vehicles) altitude from the firs…

Started by Zac Johnson

1 Jun 15
Reply by Zac Johnson

How do I set Mission planner to Spline waypoints as the default

Running crop missions with hundreds of waypoints, I want them all as splined except maybe the first and last one.  How do I set the defaul…

Started by M. Danner

0 Jun 15

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service