APM Mission Planner (2,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No connection to Mission Planner???

Oh for the love....... Ok,  So I built a hex a while ago and all has been going ok.... I've had a few test flights but it not fully set up…

Started by David Kershaw

8 Apr 5
Reply by David Kershaw

OS X El Capitan upgrade now can't connect via USB

I cannot get APM Planner 2.0 working on new iMac on latest El Capiton.   It does not see USB port.  Only reports "Bluetooth Incoming Port"…

Started by Kemo

0 Apr 5

OS X El Capitan upgrade now can't connect via USB

I have upgraded from Mac OS X Yosemite to El Capitan. Now I can not connect to my APM 2.8 using mission planner 2.0 on the Mac. This is tru…

Started by Nir Hus.

14 Apr 5
Reply by Kemo

Pixhawk PX4 Helicopter mode on QGroundControl not found

Hi all, I was able to connect my pixhawk px4 to Mission Planner and update to helicopter airframe. I was told that QGroundControl was bette…

Started by Reza Michael Nemovi

1 Apr 4
Reply by James

Wind calculation on HUD

Hello, I wanted to used the wind calculation and wind direction on the HUD. So after the fly i take the tlog recorded and try to extract th…

Started by Medina Patrice

2 Apr 4
Reply by Medina Patrice

Mission Planner for Windows 10

hi Everyone,  Has anyone tried using mission planner for windows 10 with success ? 

Started by Tony K

24 Apr 1
Reply by Phill Simpson

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 compatibility with Mission Planner?

Hi to all, Does anyone have any experience using the new MS Surface Pro 3 with Mission Planner? I'm purchasing a new 8X+ from 3DR and want…

Started by Mike Thomas

10 Mar 31
Reply by Junmar the Fourth

mission planner

Hello,  I am wondering if someone has come across a clear step-by-step video explaining how to program waypoints in mission planner, uploa…

Started by NPQ

0 Mar 29

Latest Update Crashed My Computer.

Until the last update MP had always been working perfectly. When I click OK to update it updated the files but crashed after that. It was r…

Started by Mike Mac

4 Mar 27
Reply by Mike Mac

How to restore control back to RC when running a Python Script in mission planner

So I have developed a python script to arm a quadrotor, fly a guided mission, return to launch and disarm. However, I am interested in gett…

Started by Akash Dhruv

6 Mar 25
Reply by J'Rome

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service