APM Mission Planner (2,165)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panorama Mission using do_jump command

Dear community, i'm trying to set up a panorama function for a multicopter. I'd like to use Missionplanner and 30deg steps clockwise using…

Started by Syrphus_AWO

1 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Craig Elder

How to reset PIDs

Hi all, I'm using ArduCopter 3.2 on APM 2.x HW. I used autotune to autotune my PIDs and first they looked good, so I saved them. After anal…

Started by Michael Ransburg

6 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Wally

MP 1.3.40 and 1.3.41 Antenna Tracker screen greyed out

I updated to MP 1.3.41 only to find the Optional Hardware - Antenna Tracker screen was greyed out and could not be accessed. MP 1.3.40 had…

Started by Don Rann

1 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Craig Elder

Mission Planner switches screen resolution

Hello, I need some assistance.  When using mission planner and connecting via mavlink telemetry, the screen resolution of mission planner…

Started by Trevor Harrington

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Craig Elder

Mission Planner Menu Item Flight Planner Context Menu Item Auto WP option (Survey Grid) Plugin Linking

Hi All, Please expalin how Flight Planner Context Menu Item Auto WP option Survey Grid is linked to plugin Grid. The option Survey Grid is…

Started by Arvind K Shankar

0 Oct 3, 2016

UDP Connect broken with 1.3.41

Hello, I use to connect via UDP on my Navio2-Pi board. Connection was OK with 1.3.39 but latest update broke it. Something is wrong wit…

Started by Marc LE BRET

1 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Craig Elder

Purple Polygons in APM Mission Planner

Does anyone know what the purple polygons all over the map in the current version of APM Mission Planner are?  They are distinct from the c…

Started by Edmond H. Pepper, P.E.

5 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Marc LE BRET

Help in analysing mission planner logs following quadcopter crash

Hi  I would be grateful for some advice on the cause of a crash with what was previously a reliable home built quadcopter based around an a…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Roberts

Mission Planner displays GPS status incorrectly

So I've been trying unsuccessfully to interface a secondary GPS NMEA stream to my quad with Pixhawk installed.  Finally I just connected my…

Started by Art

0 Sep 30, 2016

Adapting mission planner for your own needs

Hi folks, I want to try and add for the HUD display the camera gimbal heading line so I can see what direction the camera is looking at( s…

Started by Imri

2 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Imri

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service