APM Mission Planner (1,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner and high precision waypoints

We have developed a system that has centimeter level position accuracy.  We have successfully tested our position system and we are success…

Started by Treggon Owens

3 Jun 22
Reply by Nick Dawson-Edwards

Updated to Mission Planner 1.3.29 now my settings are all messed up.

I have just updated mission planner following a prompt. When I restarted all the settings were set to zero. I could't recover anything and…

Started by Jamie Nelson

2 Jun 22
Reply by Jamie Nelson

DO_CHANGE_SPEED Doesn't Appear to Work

Hello, I'm attempting to use DO_CHANGE_SPEED to change the speed my Iris travels from one waypoint to the other. I've tried changing the va…

Started by Ankur Mohan

12 Jun 21
Reply by Bill Salopek

Apm 2.6 firmware

OK maybe this is an obvious question, I understand that the latest firmware will not fit on the apm 2.6. So I just bought a new apm 2.6 and…

Started by Chris Woods

1 Jun 20
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

Quad does not engage in mission in auto mode

Do not understand why but I was able to do 2 missions and suddenly nothing. APM 2.6 using droidplanner 2 (even tried Tower with the same re…

Started by Quadcopterausorus

0 Jun 19

Error in radio calibration display, mission planner version 1.3.29

In the last version of Mission Planner 1.3.29, in radio calibration screen, throttle corresponds to the yaw stinck in radio, and yaw corres…

Started by Antonio Rosillo

6 Jun 19
Reply by Paul Atherton

Meters to Feet Issue

Hello Everyone, I am using Mission Planner 1.3.30.  When I change the units to ft and go into the Survey (Grid) I notice that the mission p…

Started by Joseph Douglas

0 Jun 19

Iris+ ROI

I am new to the iris+ and have been unsuccessful in getting the ROI to stay in the direction of the nose. I have updated everything and rec…

Started by Cody

0 Jun 19

1.3.29 - still no Landing gear (29) mentioned in CHn_OPT or RCn_FUNCTION

In 1.3.28.4 we had the Landing Gear option (29) detailed in the Full Parameters list and also in the Full Parameter Tree screen against the…

Started by Paul Atherton

0 Jun 18

Airport display in Mission Planner

FYI: Mission Planner will display rings around airports. This is a good thing for flying safely and avoiding low level air traffic. But so…

Started by Rich B

0 Jun 16

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service