APM Mission Planner (1,869)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

No HeatBeats from Mavlink -- The Saga Continues now w/ PixHawk

Thought the problem was a potentially faulty APM 2.6 so unwrapped my PixHawk.  Same problem. In MP, it connects and downloads the firmware…

Started by Forrest Frantz

28 Apr 9
Reply by Kim Wong

Automatic Camera Trigger With Walkera Flight Controler and MP

Hi Guys,               I´m new on this things, but I´ve trying to connect the automatic trigger on my cannon with MP and my DroneTali H50…

Started by Rodrigo Salcedo

1 Apr 8
Reply by Rodrigo Salcedo

Errors in MP for Heli

Hi Michael, 1) could you please correct in the 'Heli Setup' screen: 'Mode 1 Setpoint' should read 'Setpoint' or 'Mode 2 Setpoint' The inpu…

Started by Ultrafuge

0 Apr 8

What do the values of roll pitch and yaw mean?

HiI am struggling to figure out what the Roll = -0.02581, Pitch = -0.03569 and Yaw = -1.95976 values actually mean?Is it in degrees/rad? Is…

Started by mikiuse

0 Apr 8

Mission planner and Push-broom scenes

Hello everybodyI'm new to aerial photography and I'm planning an aquisition system for the agency I work for.We are aiming at environmental…

Started by pietro rossin

0 Apr 8

Communicating MP through MAvlink using SSH

Hello everyone, I am using a wifi pineapple to capture wifi signal strengths on a quadcopter using Pixhawk. I have no way to connect Wifi…

Started by Virgil

0 Apr 7

APM Planner OSX Menu problems

Hi, I use APM Planner 2.0.15 for OSX.  I have this annoying issue where the menus open about 6 inches above where they should be.  If I hav…

Started by Colin Blake

11 Apr 7
Reply by Bill Bonney

Waypoint grid in MP not using full screen width

Hi folks, Could MP's waypoint grid be made to use the full width available and not auto-size? I have plenty of screen left over but it MP…

Started by Crispin

2 Apr 7
Reply by Crispin

Heading does not change even though i can see the compass orientation change

i am working with a pixhawk microcontroller. for some reason when i move my antenna tracker, i can see the compass value changing in missio…

Started by Ashish Bhatti

0 Apr 6

Find out which failsafe has been tripped

Hi everyone, Mission planner is telling me I have a failsafe activated. But that's all. How can I actually find out which failsafe has bee…

Started by Patrick Leschinski

0 Apr 4

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service