APM Mission Planner (1,761)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Log down load problems

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here? When I try to connect to the apm and download the logs, this is the text that it starts to dis…

Started by Aaron Houtz

3 Mar 15
Reply by Aaron Houtz

IronPython error with importing Modules

I seem to be coming across an error from ironpython while trying to write a script for mission planner. I can't run the requests module be…

Started by Jefferson Romney

1 Mar 14
Reply by Jefferson Romney

Sending auto mode wp in python script.

I am looking for documentation for exposed classes and functions for use in Mission Planner when running python scripts. I have found http:…

Started by James Tate

2 Mar 14
Reply by James Tate

Flight Plan Yellow Lines

Sorry if this is a simple question, but I noticed that the yellow line between the last few waypoints is a dotted yellow line, while the re…

Started by Tom Boutain

2 Mar 13
Reply by Chris Ting

Auto Analysis

Hi! I just took my quad (with pixhawk) for a test flight in loiter mode. I had my telemetry connected to my phone but flew the quad only us…

Started by itai

0 Mar 12

Caution! Clicking on "Wizard" in Mission Planner can cause unexpected changing in frame type

Hi, I got a wobbling crash from 1 meter height for my X4 copter yesterday. The uncontrolable wobbling happened  2 seconding after taking of…

Started by Yi Zheng

5 Mar 11
Reply by Mark Maxwell

ONE MISSION PLANNER VARIOUS POWER MODULES AND GIMBALS

WOWW…Seems my question is harder than expected…!!! Come on developers….??? Any takers ??? OK I´ll try another way…although I think already…

Started by Ramon Rios

3 Mar 11
Reply by Graham Dyer

Error in GUI display

Hello,  I have problem with my Mission Planner, some of text boxer are over other or mixed with buttons. There is many errors in display. C…

Started by David Stein

1 Mar 10
Reply by James Tate

unwanted switch to land mode

Hi, I was testing my quadcopter in loiter and stabilize mode and suddenly switched to land mode. My failsafe settings are RTL but it happe…

Started by Jerome Need

2 Mar 9
Reply by Jerome Need

Mission Planner Tracker Home

Hi Guys I am using an antenna tracker for my project. I have a Maestro servo controller interfacing with mission planner just fine. I was w…

Started by Eric Paredes

0 Mar 8

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service