APM Mission Planner (2,225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

19 May 14
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Surveilance plugins for MP

Hi, I have implemented two plugins for MP, maybe they will be useful for someone else too. https://github.com/gediminasgu/MissionPlanner-p

Started by Gediminas Guoba

0 May 11

installing APM planner on Raspberry pi and setting up APM on quadcoptor.

I am having a hard time getting apm planner installed on my raspberry pi that will control my quad-copter.  is there a raspberry pi image…

Started by Bryant Ross

4 May 7
Reply by Ravi

Mavlink 1.0 GCS Examples using C#

Hi There, anyone have Mavlink 1.0 examples for Ground control station with c# ? the example consist of sending message, receive message par…

Started by Seth Bourne

3 May 3
Reply by quang son

Unable to Calibrate compass on mission planner

Hey guys,     I'm new to the drone world and would like to get some help on calibration of the drone. I recently purchased an APM 2.8 with…

Started by MITHILESH RAJENDRAKUMAR

2 May 1
Reply by MITHILESH RAJENDRAKUMAR

Beware: Mission planner 1.3.47 build 1.1.6329.28165 has BIG problems

Date 1st May 2017 The quick tab showing most important selected parameters isn't updated through RF modems. - Tested with 4 differents mod…

Started by Henri

0 Apr 30

Take off using MP

I started this in another form, found that MP has its own disussion, sorry did not know that or I would have asked here.   I want to ask be…

Started by Edgar Scott

11 Apr 24
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Max alttitude in MissionPlanner

Im wonder if there is some option in Mission Planner that allows me to set max fly alltitude. Let say that I don't want to allow my drone t…

Started by Laszczyk Piotr

2 Apr 21
Reply by Laszczyk Piotr

Mission Planner does not connect to pixhawk: heart beat timeout

Hello, I am a high school junior and I am attempting to build an autonomous drone for my school project. I have little to no experience wi…

Started by Jay Senthilvelan

15 Apr 14
Reply by Rick Yonika

How to setup throttle value during failsafe mode on Mission Planner

Hi. I'm using a pixhawk with Mission Planner to control my aircraft. I configured the throttle failsafe successfully, but when the failsafe…

Started by Yusuke Nakamura

0 Apr 10

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service