APM Mission Planner (1,875)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner and high precision waypoints

We have developed a system that has centimeter level position accuracy.  We have successfully tested our position system and we are success…

Started by Treggon Owens

2 Oct 13
Reply by Treggon Owens

Adding gstreamer support in video input

Hey Michael, How hard it would be to integrate gstreamer as video input for hud background. Gstreamer is giving some promising results for…

Started by Dusan

0 Oct 13

Anomaly in reading control commands from Mission planner in Matlab

Hi All, As part of my project on Hardware in loop simulation with APM, I am trying to use mission planner as an intermediate tool for comm…

Started by Devaprakash Muniraj

2 Oct 11
Reply by Devaprakash Muniraj

Antenna Tracker v0.1

I notice mission planner has "Antenna Tracker v0.1" in the firmware list. Anyone seen documentation for this? I seem to be struggling to fi…

Started by Simon Howroyd

4 Oct 10
Reply by Charles lakins

Flight mode questions,Pixhawk Copter, looking for one solid answer, Thanks

I have looked all over and I cant find any solid answers to a simple question. Can someone help me or direct me to the forum that will answ…

Started by Rodney Johnson

0 Oct 9

Where did the "Absolute Alt" checkbox go?

Where did the "Absolute Alt" checkbox go? When I prepared a mission, I got a warning from MP 1.2.17 that "Absolute Alt" was checked.  But I…

Started by Stephen R Mann

9 Oct 9
Reply by chris

Issues with Mission Planner

Just want to say the i am new to this world so go easy on me. I have a Quad-copter x frame that i am building. the parts are listed below -…

Started by Paul Pawlikowski

4 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Oborne

MissionPlanner antenna tracker: adding Maestro servo speed, accel parameters

I've been slowly building up and testing a more elaborate ground station, and I'm in the process of adding an antenna tracker.  The tracke…

Started by Mitch Miers

8 Oct 8
Reply by Mitch Miers

APM 2.0.14 Flight Planning

After a year of flying my Y6, I want to try Auto missions.  The Arducopter instructions for how to do so date back to APM v1.x and I have 2…

Started by Nelson Salez

2 Oct 8
Reply by Nelson Salez

Dataflash Log ERROR: Unknown mode in TestPitchRollCoupling: POSHOLD

I get this error when loding the Log file: Unknown mode in TestPitchRollCoupling: POSHOLD Error is present when one of my modes was PosHold…

Started by criro1999

0 Oct 7

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service