APM Mission Planner (2,216)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not able to enable sonar in Mission planner when trying to connect LiDAR-lite V3 to Pixfalcon via I2C

I am trying to connect a LiDAR lite V3 by Garmin to a Pixfalcon with copter 3.4.6 via I2C. I can’t enable the Sonar, in the initial setup p…

Started by Kevin O'Neil

1 Apr 1
Reply by Kevin O'Neil

Import maps to another application for tagging

Hi , will we be able to import the maps generated using our drone and mission planning software to another custom application for tagging…

Started by Ajay Krishnan

0 Mar 30

How to change the date of the Dataflash log files in Mission Planner V1.3.45

I download the Dataflash log via Mavlink in MP. The Log Downloader window opens. But the log file dates shown next to the files are always…

Started by Frankie Fung

0 Mar 28

Error when launch MP

Hi, I have this error now when I launch MP. Before it worked ok, but I long time that I didn't use it and made some optimization of my Wind…

Started by chris

1 Mar 27
Reply by chris

Conventional Aircraft with Mission Planner on Board?

Hi..Is there a way to use Mission Planner running on a laptop inside an aircraft and connect a USB GPS module to use Mission Planner?Does a…

Started by Rodrigo Rodrigues

11 Mar 18
Reply by Vincent Hoog

Futaba T8FG + R6208SB + Pixhawk

Hello folks! I have an issue with the Pixhawk software. I've used APM Planner 2.0 on a Mac successfully until the moment, but I got stuck i…

Started by Paul Berg

0 Mar 17

Mission planner language

Hello everyone, I will need some help to change the language in mission planner . My computer setting are in italian. I install MP and i ch…

Started by Costy

5 Mar 15
Reply by jerome bos

Configurable NMEA Serial Output in Mission Planner

Hi, in Mission Planner its only possible to get a Serial NMEA Output with relative Altitude. I like to Track my Quad with a GPS Based Trac…

Started by Tobias Mönch

3 Mar 15
Reply by Tobias Mönch

Corkscrew autolanding

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to setup an auto waypoint survey project to have the quadcop…

Started by Robert Lafica

0 Mar 9

(Pixhawk) ROI on moving target using GPS like in follow me mode? Or circle mode while using follow me?

My end goal is to have my copter (pixhawk F550) follow a moving target (boat/car) while circling it with the camera always pointed at the t…

Started by Earp

3 Mar 7
Reply by Anjum Shariff

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service