APM Mission Planner (1,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PWM Variation Between Channel Input & Ouput

Hey Everyone,  I am trying to understand the variation between my channel input and output values I am using Mission Planner 1.3.30 build…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 17
Reply by Chris

Planner 2.0 wont run windows 7 ultimate

problems with planner 2.0 on windows 7 ultimate keep getting an error message and program closes. wont run. Tried un-installing and re-inst…

Started by Mark Blake

11 Sep 16
Reply by Bill Bonney

Unable to load Drivers on Windows 8.1 64 bit system! 'HELP

I keep looking for a way to turn off the driver signing utility but windows doesn't give n idea on how to do this with a 64 bit system…

Started by Kevin E McKinney

1 Sep 16
Reply by Kevin E McKinney

Help with Mission Planner and Win 8.1

I have read 2 threads on here on how to attempt to get the drivers to install on Win 8.1 but I've not had any luck. I've included the scree…

Started by John

1 Sep 13
Reply by John

APM 3.1.5 firmware update

Ok, I have been attempting to update quadcopter firmware to 3.1.5 without any success.  Problems with download, I was told it might be the…

Started by Tom Gates

4 Sep 12
Reply by Tom Gates

Can anyone elaborate more on this setting. MP only states: "Maximum lean angle in all flight modes" and the posts here on DIY is mostly abo…

Started by Sune Nielsen

0 Sep 12

Problem sending data via BT through MP

I have the BT module seen here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T6AOGHI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 And…

Started by Alex Elkman

0 Sep 10

Putty connection

Hello, I read from other threads that you can use putty to monitor messages between pixhawk and mission planner. When I try to do it get fo…

Started by Pauli Isoaho

2 Sep 10
Reply by Pauli Isoaho

Need help using joystick to control Arducopter

I have hooked up an old joystick that was laying around and got it working with my computer (under W7).  The joystick works fine and I get…

Started by Parker Stephen

18 Sep 6
Reply by Xerravon

Problems while updating Missionplanner 1.3.31

Hi, today I decided to update my Missionplanner to version 1.3.31. It seems that something went wrong. Updater was complaining in DOS wind…

Started by Pekka HIltula

0 Sep 4

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service