APM Mission Planner (2,236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What previous version has fully functional joystick control

I need to be able to control my craft with a joystick.  This function is broken in the later versions of MP.  I would like to know what is…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jun 12, 2017

Mission Planner Error updating firmware

I recently updated another airframe to 3.8.0b5 APM plane firmware now I was trying to do the same on another pixhawk and I keep running int…

Started by MATTHEW R CUNNINGHAM

0 Jun 7, 2017

MP - Plan segments

Has anybody used or know where the documentation is which explains the use of "Split into x segments" on the simple grid mission plan?http:…

Started by Tim V

18 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Rick Huebner

Joystick problems - AGAIN

I running MP 1.3.48 on Windows 10 I have the prescribed Logitech joystick. I am CONNECTED to my craft.  I go into  SETUP/PLANNER and choose…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Jun 4, 2017

Landing waypoint with DroidPlanner - automatically disarming motors?

When using the land waypoint in the DroidPlanner 2 app why does it require me to manually turn off (disarm) the motors?  If I want to fly i…

Started by ariel seidman

3 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Bob Andrews

strange turns in grid mode

Hi friends, Can anyone help my to fix this problem regarding strange and unuseful turns on grid mode (just turns on South part) versus the…

Started by Sulu

0 Jun 1, 2017

How to reset PIDs

Hi all, I'm using ArduCopter 3.2 on APM 2.x HW. I used autotune to autotune my PIDs and first they looked good, so I saved them. After anal…

Started by Michael Ransburg

7 May 29, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Issue setting up receiver and servo motor with PX4 with APM/Mission Planner

Hello,   I am currently in the process of constructing a package delivery system guided by a parachute. It is controlled by two servo motor…

Started by Ajay Gopal

0 May 25, 2017

Change PWM frequency manually in Mission Planner

Hello! I am pretty new with Pixhawk and MissionPlanner and I need to set up communication between Sabertooth 2x25 with Pixhawk (I need to w…

Started by Marco Suther

0 May 25, 2017

F550 APM hexacopter's motors not spining when armed

In Mission Planner when I attempt to arm the hexacopter it shows as armed but the motors do not start spinning and increasing the throttle…

Started by Inventor

12 May 24, 2017
Reply by Victor rodas

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service