APM Mission Planner (1,818)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Camera Target" Icon in Mission Planner

After upgrading to the latest Mission Planner version, I now have a "Camera Target" pushpin on the map in the Flight Data screen. I cannot…

Started by Ron LaBorde

6 Aug 14
Reply by Steven G

Cannot Save Configuration file using Beta of 1.3.7 software

i cannot save my .param with any of the beta versions of 1.3.7? i went back to the 1.3.7 version and was able to save my file. when i tried…

Started by Dennis Okeefe

0 Aug 14

What is 'DistToMAV' in the Flight Data page?

I'm new to UAVs and the DIY Drones, so apologies if this isn't the best forum for this topic, but can anyone explain what 'DistToMAV' is on…

Started by AndyC

2 Aug 14
Reply by AndyC

Updated USB Driver For PX4?

The PX4 USB driver on the Download page at Ardupilot is so old that it's for Windows NT and 2000 and won't work in Win7.  Is there an updat…

Started by Steve

7 Aug 13
Reply by Craig Elder

Joystick control of ArduPlane not working

Hi Guys, I was trying to setup a Logitech Attack3 joystick for manual control of my APM running the latest ArduPlane 2.4 firmware. I'd like…

Started by Kabir

32 Aug 13
Reply by Cyril Mamai

HIL simulation doesn't work, normal ArduPlane firmware does! (APM 2.6)

Hi, I really need to figure this out but I'm badly stuck, desperately need help. Trying to do HIL simulation via X-Plane. When I load nor…

Started by Ehti

6 Aug 12
Reply by Thomas Anderson

Some bugs found

Hi to the developers.I want to share some experience of using the APM Plane system. There are some things I don't like. Incorrect End Point…

Started by Anton

1 Aug 12
Reply by Craig Elder

Unable to install the firmware in mission planner

Dear sir,            I'm Ranjitha, i'm beginner to fly the Quadcopter i have some issues pls give an idea sir...... i have used APM 2.6 &am…

Started by ranjitha.r

1 Aug 12
Reply by Richard Boyhan

HUD not showing rxrssi in MP 1.20.97

Hello.....I have a Frsky Delta 8 rx which can output PPM on ch1 to my APM 2.6 ch1. The control link is working great. The rx can also ouput…

Started by Mike

3 Aug 11
Reply by Deleted

Mission Planner Won't Connect To PX4 After Firmware Update

I'm trying to setup a new quadcopter using the latest version of Mission Planner with a PX4 flight controller.  Using Windows 7 on my lapto…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 11

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service