APM Mission Planner (1,977)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to restart waypoint flight?

Hi, A trivial question maybe, but I have found no obvious answer: When I have completed a waypoint flight, how do I fly it again? When I s…

Started by Søren Kuula

17 Jan 7
Reply by Muhammad Abdul Hadi

Adding Functions to GCS views

Hello sir, Am doing M.Tech final year project on MAV...My task is to convert the manual input to speech based input inorder to reduce the t…

Started by Mallesh

0 Jan 6

How to reset PIDs

Hi all, I'm using ArduCopter 3.2 on APM 2.x HW. I used autotune to autotune my PIDs and first they looked good, so I saved them. After anal…

Started by Michael Ransburg

5 Jan 6
Reply by ronhogwarts

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 compatibility with Mission Planner?

Hi to all, Does anyone have any experience using the new MS Surface Pro 3 with Mission Planner? I'm purchasing a new 8X+ from 3DR and want…

Started by Mike Thomas

9 Jan 5
Reply by Mike Thomas

413mhz 3dr telemetry range issues

hi all, i am using a 413 mhz, 3dr radio telemetry. i have thought 413 mhz to be of good frequency for a longe range radio telemetry. howeve…

Started by vishwanath rambhatla

13 Jan 5
Reply by Paul Meier

cant specify data type enable

hi, am running the new version of mission planner that has the Terminal disabled and i get my DataFlash Logs from FLIGHT DATA menu, how can…

Started by iyad

0 Jan 4

confusion with datalogs

hi,   i have been having trouble to identify the data logs and match with the mission i concluded. the procedure i follow is stated below:…

1 Jan 3
Reply by Andre K.

log bitmask issue

hi all i have set the log bitmask to default+imu and write parameters also. but when i am viewing the data logs, it says imu data not logge…

0 Jan 3

Miseion planner should detect OS and installed driver accordingly

I have windows vista. I detected that the mission planner software install driver that doesn't the my operating system. It will be nice if…

Started by Ronen Aknin

2 Jan 2
Reply by Ronen Aknin

a little help for a newbie

Im a newbie I just  bought my first  quad copter and I want to make it a UAV with mission planning capabilities I bought  walkera qr x350 p…

Started by darin macdaniel

0 Jan 2

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service