APM Mission Planner (1,795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planer

Olá, estou começando agora com o mission planer e estou com alguns problemas iniciais. Já tenho uma asa zagi com uma placa controladora, bu…

Started by Richard Antonio

0 Jul 24

moving ground station with antenna tracker (?)

So I was reading this: https://github.com/diydrones/ardupilot/blob/master/Tools/AntennaTracker/AntennaTracker.txt and came across a section…

Started by George Pfaltzgraff

0 Jul 24

Send back to a location

Hi, Is it possible to manually fly to a position. When happy with that position, click on the map to create a current position & heigh…

Started by Todd

2 Jul 23
Reply by Todd

Geo Ref Images tool alters file sizes

I just discovered that after running the Geo Ref Images tool, I get smaller JPGs. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Started by M C

0 Jul 22

verify height using custom elevation data

We know how to load custom WMS in Mission Planner, but is that just for a basemap? Or can elevation data be read from the WMS?We'd like to…

Started by M C

0 Jul 22

How do enter a TPC port number of 2000??

re- APM Planner advanced connection settings I can't enter 2000. It only allows a number as low as 3000. I don't get it.  I have this set u…

Started by Richard Kennedy

21 Jul 17
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Mission Planner MSI throws "not a valid Windows installer" error

I downloaded Mission Planner today from    http://ardupilot.com/downloads/?did=82    but when I try to install on a Windows 8 machine and…

Started by Mark Branscum

4 Jul 16
Reply by Mark Branscum

Motor output glitch with RTFhawk

Hi, First time posting here, I have several APM's, two pixhawks/RTFhawks, and a ver 2.4 apu. With my RDFhawk set up in a traditional quad-…

Started by James

0 Jul 14

mission planner language problem

I have a windows XP laptop with mission planner 1.3.6.installed and find that the PC has French and English keyboards but when mission plan…

Started by Dwgsparky

0 Jul 12

Help! i had a fly away :(

2014-07-12%2016-51-42.tlog Here is my telemetry log. I lost the copter and have no idea where it is :( it was last seen flying the opposit…

Started by Andrew Svec

0 Jul 12

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service