APM Mission Planner (1,790)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor output glitch with RTFhawk

Hi, First time posting here, I have several APM's, two pixhawks/RTFhawks, and a ver 2.4 apu. With my RDFhawk set up in a traditional quad-…

Started by James

0 Jul 14

mission planner language problem

I have a windows XP laptop with mission planner 1.3.6.installed and find that the PC has French and English keyboards but when mission plan…

Started by Dwgsparky

0 Jul 12

Help! i had a fly away :(

2014-07-12%2016-51-42.tlog Here is my telemetry log. I lost the copter and have no idea where it is :( it was last seen flying the opposit…

Started by Andrew Svec

0 Jul 12

Quad doesn’t take of

Hi, It’s the first quad I built using APM 2.6. I completed all the setup procedure and when I tried to do the test flight and raised the th…

Started by Oren Lewkowicz

3 Jul 12
Reply by Oren Lewkowicz

Raspberry Pi and Mission Planner?

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has tried doing anything with the Raspberry Pi boards and Mission Planner? http://www.raspb

Started by Marty Knoll

25 Jul 10
Reply by Rick

Where are the current Mission Planner parameter instructions?

I am struggling with finding a set of parameter descriptions/ instructions that match those that are in my version of Mission Planner. I am…

Started by OBwan

7 Jul 9
Reply by OBwan

Understanding What Mission Planner communicates through MavLink to QuadCopter

From My Understanding: 1. In Mission Planner you select your way points. 2. 3DR Telemetry Set communicates through the MAVLink Protocol. 3…

Started by GP

0 Jul 9

Connection Error in APM Mission Planner with wireless telem

Earlier today I had the Mission Planner communicating perfectly with the APM (1.4). But now when ever I try to connect the usual window com…

Started by Brady D

70 Jul 8
Reply by Florin

Real Time .tlog File Reading on Matlab

Hi everyone, I'm wondering to know if there is a way to read and process the parameters that come from telemetry, on Matlab / Simulink with…

Started by Ozan Eren Yüceol

1 Jul 8
Reply by Kate

Translucent background for Mission Planner HUD

Is it possible to make the HUD background translucent?  I'm wanting to put it on top of a Mplayer stream for my low latency HD streaming pr…

Started by Patrick Luciano

3 Jul 8
Reply by Simon Howroyd

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service