APM Mission Planner (1,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Probleme APM 2.6

bonjour à tous ! G un probleme avec mon arducopter 2..6 . Il y à la lumière rouge clignote et qui ensuite reste rouge . Et quand je le conn…

Started by wilfried

0 Aug 31

ESRI Shapefiles in MP

I use ArcGIS quite a lot when planning out flights and I can see the utility in being able to import an ESRI shapefile into Mission Planner…

Started by Ken Gaines

49 Aug 29
Reply by ICPotential

Help with 3DR Plane LOG - Crash (dataflash log included)

Hi, I already made some mapping with this 3DR Plane without a problem, in this last flight the plane made 10 of the 13 waypoints and it jus…

Started by ALK

1 Aug 29
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk CAM message offsets?

I've been trying to use the Georef tool to add XYZ data to my photos' EXIF metadata. However, when I imported that into Agisoft Photoscan,…

Started by M C

2 Aug 27
Reply by ALK

Can someone explain ROI a little bit?

This is what the wiki says: DO_SET_ROI Yaw tracking option ALtitude (in meters) Latitude Longitude Setting will persist until reboot…

Started by Bill Patterson

19 Aug 27
Reply by KiwiHC16

google maps 3d

Is there a way to wiew a persepctive mode in mission planner (flight data) of terrain? thanx in advance . Max

Started by massimo ales

2 Aug 25
Reply by iskess

Mission Planner - Pixhawk CLI Connention Problem

I updated the Mission Planner to 1.2.95, but I got the problem to connect the pixhawk to CLI terminal mode. I have no problem to connect it…

Started by Isaac Chu

7 Aug 24
Reply by Justin Hardin

MR60

No HeatBeats from Mavlink -- The Saga Continues now w/ PixHawk

Thought the problem was a potentially faulty APM 2.6 so unwrapped my PixHawk.  Same problem. In MP, it connects and downloads the firmware…

Started by Forrest Frantz

23 Aug 24
Reply by Leon DeBell

Geotagging Pictures From NEX 5 Using APM Planner and Pixhawk

I'm having some issues getting the correct altitude value to write onto the picture EXIF file. I seem to be getting relative altitude as my…

Started by David Locascio

28 Aug 23
Reply by Splenkingforth

Georef Error in 1.3.9

Hi, I have upgraded from1.3.5 to 1.3.9 and when attempting to georef my images I am getting the below error when using estimate offset:…

Started by Simon Gibson-Poole

1 Aug 23
Reply by Simon Gibson-Poole

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service