APM Mission Planner (1,806)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Planner 1.xx

Hi everybody! I a still a noob, and to have a starting point i would need the APM Planner 1.xx  can anybody help me with a download link? T…

Started by Pall Tamas

2 Aug 7
Reply by Pall Tamas

cheerson cx20

Ciao a tutti, ho un problema con il mio cheerson cx20. La ditta dalla quale l'ho comprato mi ha mandato un mode 2 al posto del mode 1 da me…

Started by Maurizio Zagari

0 Aug 5

image processing and apm mission planner

can we integrate the image processing results to change the flight modes in apm mission planner??

Started by mars

3 Aug 4
Reply by Dov

hanging while connecting to MP

Now when I try to connect it hangs on RC 10 TRIM. I just updated to latest MP then tried to connect and it hung on RC 8. When I cancelled t…

Started by George van Eerden

16 Aug 3
Reply by George van Eerden

APM 2.5 LOG analysis after crash

Hi, I fly V Quadcopter During auto-tune the Quadcopter crash. I attach the log file, i hope that the experts will be able to find the cause…

Started by Eitan

0 Aug 2

Maximum angles, centi-Degrees wrong?

In all of the documentation it says the maximum, and minimum, roll and pitch angles are in centi-Degrees. eg, Maximum Bank Angle (ArduPlan…

Started by Eddie Furey

5 Jul 30
Reply by Forrest Frantz

How to display the sonar sensor input?

(I asked this on the ACM 2.6 thread but maybe the proper place is here) I'm trying to display the raw sensor input of the sonar, but I can…

Started by Dror Caspi

4 Jul 28
Reply by Mark Genung

Sonar

Morning,   I know one can see sonar in CLI -> test -> Sonar.  Is this information available whilst flying?  The only thing I see move…

Started by James Roney

15 Jul 28
Reply by Mark Genung

Mission Planner in Spanish?

Hi everyone -  Trying to use Mission Planner in Spanish (I'm using Windows in English). I went to Config/Language/Spanish and restarted, bu…

Started by Tushevs Aerials

0 Jul 27

Mission Planner Camera not listed

Hey guys... I know this is going to sound like a crazy newb question but I've never used RTM USB Triggering and I have a Cannon Powershot A…

Started by Mike V

0 Jul 27

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service