APM Mission Planner (2,106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Windows 10 and Pixhawk problems

Hello. I´d say I now have read all threads concerning win10 problems but not one seems like mine. I´ve recently updated to win10 and have…

Started by Benjamin

11 May 19
Reply by djtrickee

Failed to update home location (1)

Hi, We are writing a UAV simulator that talks the MAVLink protocol, and we have been using it successfully with QGroundControl. We've trie…

Started by Paul R

2 May 19
Reply by Paul R

Help analyzing log in mission planner

Hello I am having difficulty analyzing the data in mission planner. I am in particular looking for the vibration graph to see if it could…

Started by Marko Vukoman

4 May 18
Reply by Marko Vukoman

OrangeRX T-Six Flight Mode Switching

Quick question.  Tried searching for the info everywhere and still can't find anything.  With the T-Six Tx, is it possible to flip between…

Started by Maltose

2 May 18
Reply by Maltose

Mission Planner WIKI

Hi Michael Is there an APM Mission Planner WIKI or a manual explaining the various screens and the functionality, syntax etc. of the myriad…

Started by Alastair Seggie

10 May 17
Reply by Harry Courter

esc calibration won't save

Hello, I am one of the polytechnic student turin and I bought a quadcopter kit for a project. I assembled the quadcopter properly and I aut…

Started by Andrea Longo

0 May 17

Motor values APM2.6 data logging

when logging the data from APM , i get a lot of variables like (IMU, Gyro, etc..) what does the motor values indicate ? to be more precise…

Started by iyad

5 May 16
Reply by ibrahims

Mission Planner log analysis: GPS

Hello everyone, I have a quest to compare to analogous flights - HIL simulation (on XPlane and Mission Planner) and real flight. I have .l…

Started by Prpt

0 May 12

Starting a mission

This is probably a very stupid question, but here it goes: How do I start a mission in mission planner? Do I need to arm the copter mysel…

Started by Arnoldo Romero

3 May 9
Reply by Craig

Servo End Point adjustment

I'm trying to limit the throw of the servo so it won't BIND. I can adjust it at my radio, but not to sure that's were it needs to be done a…

Started by Brian S

4 May 6
Reply by SKYBORNE

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service