APM Mission Planner (1,929)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Range of RATE_RLL_P and RATE_PIT_P

Hi, I am trying to tune a Trex450 FBL and according to the online documentation RATE_RLL_P should be somewhere around .04, however in Miss…

Started by Jocelyn Labreche

0 Aug 11

Mission Planner Waypoints.

So I was flying a Steadidrone Mavrik with a Pixhawk autopilot and using mission planner on my gs. I was able to get it to fly the way point…

Started by Brad Hooper

0 Aug 11

Save logs in SD-card

Hi everyone! I want to save my logs(APM) on Sd-card. Is there any way to enable the logs to be stored in SD-Card or it can directly store w…

Started by Ammad Ali Syed

0 Aug 11

Auto Analisis in Mission Planner (latest)

Hi, trying to see what the feature Auto Analisis shows me after a flight I get this error messages: and when I click OK, this:…

Started by Bernardo

2 Aug 10
Reply by Bernardo

Strange values in new MP version

Hi, since my Mission Planner has updated to 1.3.24 the "Extended Tuning" page is showing strange and wrong values: Rate IMAX is now 100 ins…

Started by Markus Horeld

10 Aug 10
Reply by Markus Horeld

Fully autonomous flight w/o RC

Hey guys, While testing some auto flight missions I 'discovered' the actions tab in the flight data screen. I realize that this is used for…

Started by Will Fellmeth

6 Aug 10
Reply by Erich Freymann

Mission Planner 1.3.31 Firmware upload error

Hi all, I was searching to see if anyone else got this same error to no avail. I was updating my APM2 Plane which was idle for few mon…

Started by Navigant

0 Aug 10

Mission Planner drops connection

Hi, I am having a bit of trouble with APM 2.5 and MP 1.2.51 (I upgraded from 1.2.50 this afternoon). Yesterday I took my new APM 2.5 out of…

Started by Martin

6 Aug 9
Reply by Rock Deng

Servo in Mission Planner

Were using APM 2.5 and trying to test our servos for an autonomous mission that needs to drop off a payload, and were using servos for our…

Started by Ashur Gelyana

4 Aug 8
Reply by Larz

Invoke Autotune from Mission Planner

Hello,   Is it possible to invoke the Autotune process from the Mission Planner GUI while in flight ?  

Started by shai

0 Aug 8

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service