APM Mission Planner (1,758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner hangs when writing parameters?

Guys, I seem to have an issue with my APM 2.6 board. It seems I can no longer successfully write parameters from MP. I've tried multiple f…

Started by Mark Swift

2 Jun 11
Reply by Mark Swift

Waypoints read and write communication problem between APM 1.1.85 and ArduPlane 2.34

Hello Everyone, I've recently run into a bit of a problem trying to write and read waypoints, with wireless telemetry, using the latest cod…

Started by Rigel

7 Jun 11
Reply by Kasperi Ågren

Importing Non-Standard Python Modules (pygame) to Be Used in Scripts

I am attempting to import pygames into my script so that I may have more robust control over how my controller works. However whenever I tr…

Started by Cameron W

1 Jun 10
Reply by Bill K

Need help using joystick to control Arducopter

I have hooked up an old joystick that was laying around and got it working with my computer (under W7).  The joystick works fine and I get…

Started by Parker Stephen

17 Jun 10
Reply by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

LogFile time not found in Log error?

With everything updated firmware and MP (arduplane) now I'm geting this error when I try to geotag the pictures via TIME OFFSET. I've done…

Started by ALK

2 Jun 10
Reply by ALK

Pixhawk based fixed wing platform wanders randomly

I have a Pixhawk with external GPS+compass and telemetry installed in small powered glider.  In full Auto mode, it seeks waypoints, but ver…

Started by Gary Hethcoat

1 Jun 10
Reply by Gary Hethcoat

Loading Parameters in Mission Planner

Group: I am bench testing an APM in an effort to become familiar with it.  I am struggling with loading parameters and then writing them to…

Started by Bret C

8 Jun 10
Reply by Sen Zaurak

Confusing of dataflash log NavBrg angle

I'm so confused about it.  I graph the data of TargBrg, NavBrg. In my opinion, value of NavBrg should withing 0 and 360 degree, but NavBrg…

Started by C.C. Chang

3 Jun 9
Reply by C.C. Chang

MR60

Mission Planner Mavlink Won't Connect (No Heatbeat Packets Received)

MP connected and downloaded firmware to the APM 2.5 without issue.  But when I click the upper right Connect to get the parameters: o When…

Started by Forrest Frantz

25 Jun 8
Reply by Forrest Frantz

3DR Power Module / APM 2.6 / Mission Planner

I have been using a Power Module with my APM 2.6 in both my quad and my hex since I built them. But it seems they have never been configure…

Started by Brad Roekle

3 Jun 6
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service