ArduCopter 1.x (835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've succeed to hold altitude with SRF02 i2c sonar module.

Hi all. I've succeed to hold altitude with SRF02(any module SRF can be interfaced) i2c sonar module. I made initial library for SRF series…

Started by Hyon Lim

8 Nov 8
Reply by Sajjad Seraj

Do Number of Propellers Matter?

Hello, I'm new here, also new to the entire drone thing I've realised that drones usually (all that I can see) have 4 sets of 2-blade prope…

Started by Linz

0 Nov 1

Unmanned aerial vehicle (uav) is not out of control back to land

hello everybody I have a very odd trouble: MINI PIX, closed after the remote control throttle channel below is out of control protection va…

Started by husuhui

0 Jul 18

NLOS Navigation Probes

Hey everyone,Great stuff that you guys are doing at DIY!!!I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a localization problem. I'm buil…

Started by Saurabh Ladha

4 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Getting my ArduCopter in the Air?

I have some questions, but first let me tell you what I have done so far. I have my arducopter assembled, all ESC’s calibrated with the fol…

Started by Scott Quartochi

47 Jun 14
Reply by Ibz

Need help with apm1 jdrones setup

Hi, I assembled an old jdrones arducopter 1 set I found at school, its a + setup quad copter I'm having trouble finding any instructions ab…

Started by arttu mahlakaarto

0 Jun 7

Interrupt driven sensors; HC-SR04 rangefinder; implementation questions

I'm attempting to integrate an HC-SR04 sonar range finder into my APM 1.x quadcopter rig. It doesn't really fit into the model used for the…

Started by David Cheney

3 May 21
Reply by Bernardo

Autonomous Flight parameter checklist

Since where on the subject of autonomous flight. Here is my check list. #1. Make really sure the rth works every time. (try this out with d…

Started by Bill Schonfelder

4 Apr 10
Reply by Bill Schonfelder

How about ESC/motor connection for Y6 on APM 1.4 firmware 3.1.x

Hi All, I was back to reuse my old APM 1.4 after 3 years, after looking around there are many changed and there is not much information fo…

Started by Duy Pham

1 Mar 13
Reply by Duy Pham

How to get a ground control station to connect to multiple UAVs?

I am new to the site and new to doing some development with the ArduCopter. I have played around with some DroneKit software for Python an…

Started by Christopher

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Temitope

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service