ArduCopter 1.x (830)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get a ground control station to connect to multiple UAVs?

I am new to the site and new to doing some development with the ArduCopter. I have played around with some DroneKit software for Python an…

Started by Christopher

2 Oct 6
Reply by Temitope

Sonar protocol and compatibility

I have an ultrasonic sensor SR04     the way it works is: you send a pulse on the leg, then it will send 8 ultrasonic waves, wait for echo…

Started by ARHEXA

3 Sep 21
Reply by Alex Buckley

when i go to radio end calibration on mission planner all settings are at 900 and cant use transmitter to change,how do i sort this,thanks…

Started by colin macdonald

0 Sep 20

APM 1.4 + Flamewheel 450 starts to drift more and more in hovering - PIDS?

Hello all,      I was given a used APM 1.4 by a friend (who moved to a Naza some time ago) with a new Flamewheel 450 frame (only frame no m…

Started by Luca

0 Sep 7

Ardupilot firmware not working !

Hello Everyone, I am trying to run my iris+ using the ArduCopter firmware code available on ardupilot's github repository. I downloaded the…

Started by Akash Dhruv

0 Aug 17

New Code Release Date- Still March?

Hello, I read where the new Arducopter Mega code was going to be released Feb/March and wanted to find out if that is still going to happen…

Started by Shawn

78 Jun 13
Reply by Bob Baker

Software for the original Arducopter 1 ?

Hello I was a way from the Arducopter scene for a lengthty period. I still kept the Arducopter 1 with its brittle plastic landing gear and…

Started by Gunnar Forsgren

1 Apr 7
Reply by Mirko Denecke

Collision avoidance of quadcopters

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has worked with this subject "collision avoidance". If yes, can you please help me with a few things…

Started by Kate

3 Mar 18
Reply by Fabio Calderón

Mavlink Heart_Beat Acknowledgment Message

Actually I read that we have to acknowledge each and every heart_beat packet received from APM(Arducopter and ArduPlane) and the acknowledg…

Started by Murtaza Bagwala

1 Jan 12
Reply by Tina Nathani

My Arducopter Project

Hi there.I'm Alex from belgium.Just Discovered The Arducopter 3-4 days ago.I love this project and just Decided to build mine.My RC World K…

Started by Alex

5 Jan 12
Reply by Tina Nathani

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service