ArduCopter 1.x (923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Failsafe Implementation w/ Turnigy 9X

Having difficulty setting up the FailSafe.  Have completed the following steps with results in bold:1B. Turn your transmitter on and set th…

Started by Springfield Harrison

3 Oct 8
Reply by Springfield Harrison

I've succeed to hold altitude with SRF02 i2c sonar module.

Hi all. I've succeed to hold altitude with SRF02(any module SRF can be interfaced) i2c sonar module. I made initial library for SRF series…

Started by Hyon Lim

7 May 6
Reply by Gayashan Gunathilake

My Arducopter Project

Hi there.I'm Alex from belgium.Just Discovered The Arducopter 3-4 days ago.I love this project and just Decided to build mine.My RC World K…

Started by Alex

4 May 5
Reply by Nicolas

Some vids of my PID testing with the Quadcopter

We are a bunch of college students  in our pre-final year from India trying to build a Quad from cheap parts with the following specs: Moto…

Started by Abhishek Jain

1 May 1
Reply by Ali Hamza

First quadcopter, first flights, first tweaks. Need some guidence

Hello guys! Just finished building my first quad, and it is flying!!!  Now it is time to start tweaking everything to get a even more stab…

Started by Claudio de Paula Donate

4 Apr 10
Reply by Richard Kennedy

20amp ESC

One of my ESC's seems to be having problems. It just causes the motor to sputter. I've isolated the issue to the one ESC (other ESC's in it…

Started by Walid Alhamdy

2 Apr 10
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Excessive throttle stick movement???

I seem to have a great deal of area of center throttle that does not effect the motors. About about 75% and further up it will climb. Below…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Apr 9

Have some questions about Apm 1

Hello, I'm considering purchasing this http://www.amazon.com/ArduPilot-Arduino-Compatible-Controller-ATMega328/dp/B004G4XVRA/ref=sr_1_1?ie

Started by Steve Dolinsky

1 Jan 1
Reply by john

Simulation software for copter

Hi friends, please help to find is their any simulation software for copters? (y)

Started by Anilkumar

4 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Anilkumar

APM 1 quad firmware

I just got a used quad-copter and this is my first one. I got APM1.4 with it and i dont have 2.5. Could anybody direct me how to get quad f…

Started by Hansaka Perera

4 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Hansaka Perera

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service