ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Programming Of Servo that cause the quadcopter to be unable to armed

The program below is what i wrote to control the servo movement under the user code. However with myservo.attach(A7) i could not armed the…

Started by Jason

3 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Jason

Help me with PID setting on a DJI FlameWheel F-330

I just bought a DJI FlameWheel F-330 basically because i want a frame which guarantee me an exact angle on each motor. This way i can elimi…

Started by walthero

7 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Carlson

Radio Channels/Inputs for ArduCopter 2.8

Hi, I'm trying to understand the radio channel assignments and what they do (or can do via configuration) in the standard code available, b…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

4 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Simon Gibson-Poole

Question for Arducopter Experts/ Hobbyists...

Hi Guys, I need to have wireless connection to Arducopter to receive and transmit commands and video with WI-Fi router. I have an OpenWRT…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

12 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

help me with flying?

Hey all, I've finally got my hexacopter up and running, and I'm having trouble flying it straight up and down.  When I give the copter a l…

Started by Wolfgang Alders

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Number one motor will not spin. Any ideas? (FIXED!!!)

I have a Hexa copter. APM 2.5 board. I can not get #1 motor to spin. I have gone through and switched motors and ESC to narrow it down to n…

Started by Shawn Mason

8 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Pinkston

no power on gps socket side apm2.5

good morning to all i 'm discovering APM and i have some issue with the GPS side socket on the APM 2.5 i loaded the quadcopter 2.8.1 with t…

Started by dude

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by dude

Selling MTK 3329 GPS with cable for ardumega.

The title says it all, this gps in in brand new condition, i was sent two by mistake an was allowed to keep it, i tested it on my multiwii…

Started by Jared Reabow

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Jared Reabow

Quadcopter Randomly flips mid air then carries on like nothing happened

I have a strange issue at the moment, my quad will be set onto RTL and on the way back it will randomly spin on one axis eg: the quad rotat…

Started by Jared Reabow

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Bay Area/ SF Drone fliers

Hello Everyone, I wanted to see if there are fellow drone fliers in the SF/bay Area who want to get together and form a flying club. Think…

Started by Jason

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Pursifull

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service