ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anybody know what MAVLINK_NEED_BYTE_SWAP is in MAVlink?

I'm writing a Java implementation of MAVlink for an Android GCS but I'm having trouble with sending messages.  Looking in the MAVlink code,…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Andrew Radford

Can an APM be mounted upside down?

I'm fabricating a new quad frame, and I want to mount an APM 2.5 on the bottom, upside down, facing forward, of course. Can this be done? I…

Started by Thomas Rutter

8 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Drone Savant

Arducopter camera option

What kinds of cameras are recommended for the Arducopter? Is it a special camera/servo/555 timing circuit unit that can be used? Can the ca…

Started by John Dorso

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

Lost control of quad - What went wrong?

Hi All.. Was hoping my first post here would be on better terms! I purchased a 3DR kit a few weeks back and since have successfully built…

Started by Zach

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Zach

Power cycling APM2.5 returns to default

I have a problem when upgrading to the new 2.9 firmware. When changing Stab_P to 0 for tuning.After power cycling the APM it will load the…

Started by Tobias Halldin

2 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Tobias Halldin

Voltage monitor on APM2

I want to get the pack voltage reported in the telemetry just for testing, I'm running 4S setup with the APM2, I don't have the relatively…

Started by Mark Slater

4 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

Camera gimbal Roll

I've just updated to 2.7, since the update i have a small problem with the camera mount. Before i could use the CAM_R_TRIM to level the mou…

Started by Paul Williams

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by John

Stock 3D Quad Propeller Mounting

I finally got through most of the configuration issues and was ready to attach the propellers and fly.  There are both the wiki (picture) a…

Started by John Ellenberger

13 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by John Ellenberger

My Jdrones Hexa throttle races up big time when doing a hand test when switched to alt hold and loiter.

Ok I'm new to this forum so excuse me if some of my questions seem silly. I'm running 2.9 firmware on a apm 1 with all default Params, and…

Started by Mark Veilleux

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Would Mission planner run on Android tablet?

I was just thinking whether our mission planner would run on a Android tablet pc, it is windows based has usb input.  It would make it so m…

Started by Peter

3 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Nick

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service