ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,307)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter 2.7.2/2.7.3 released

Arducopter 2.7.2 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area.  Some positive reports on testing can be found in this discusss…

Started by Randy

744 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Michael King

APM 2.5 tilt on lift off, artificial horizon?

Hi there, As we are struggling to get our hexa of the ground, the first test flight was no succes. As we tried to take off it banked to th…

Started by Thom V

5 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Zafer Turkeli

Motors not running with APM 2.0,

Hi, I am new to "APM world". I bought APM 2.0 in May 2012, and after I got retired I wanted to give it a try. I am in RC hobby more than 10…

Started by Zafer Turkeli

3 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Zafer Turkeli

Not happy with my arducopter

3D quad....would ont work out of the box. Could not run ESC calibration. One moter will not run and it chirps all of the time. Then I lost…

Started by John Whear

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by JJordan

quadcopter not level in mission planer hud

After installing the new 2.9 firmware the hud in the mission planer is tilted to the left by about 10 degrees. I have done the calibration…

Started by Bob

4 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Scott Reid

Quadcopter - APM 2.5 LEDs

Hi guys, After finally getting everything set up and working fine, I came back to it today and found that the ABC LEDs just don't want to p…

Started by David Anders

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Shiva Padmanaban

Compass interference, how do I get rid of it?

Alrighty, some info. I have a DJI F550 hexacopter frame, I use mostly stock DJI motors and electronics, a bunch of LEDs and  so on. A fair…

Started by André Romsi

6 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Peter Klimon

Set home position on 3D sat lock and [Solved] auto magnetic declination not working. (AC 2.9.1)

This afternoon I powered up my quad and was watching the MP, eventually I had 11 satellites and a gpshdop of 0.81. My home postion howeve…

Started by Graham Dyer

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

DJI F450 Quad, pre assembly Q, confusion about BEC.

Hey guys, I finally have everything i need to build the DJI F450 quad ARF KIT (OPTO 30A,DJI 2212 motors, 8 and 10 in props (stock)) I unde…

Started by Mr. Santos

9 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Mr. Santos

Lipo SAG

How much Voltage Sag is normal? I'm going round and round with various batteries trying to find one that doesn't sag so bad.  What I'm ta…

Started by Bill Patterson

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service