ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T3

Buying Michael Oborne a Beer

If you don't know, Michael Oborne is the author of the Mission Planner we all use and love. The latest version I'm using is 1.2.35. For a l…

Started by Richard Boyhan

6 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Strange Motor Behaviour on ArduCopter (Quad)

Hi My Quad flies well, I don't have a specific problem with it, does the mission properly, flies good, everything seems good. But when I w…

Started by Paul Thunder

2 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Thunder

dx7s

i have my 3dr hexa powered up (i bought the ready to fly version) when i turn my dx7s on nothing happens. can anybody help   thanks

Started by Thomas Mc Grory

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Neil Ohnemus

Simple waypoint mission went wrong!!! planned alt=80 he did 480mts!!!

Hello   I planned a simple grid with a few waypoints, all points at 80mt and last (#15) at 15mt, like this:     I have apm2.5 xquad , AC 2…

Started by marcelo

4 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Vince Hogg

How do you 'undo' Auto-Trim.

I got my 3DR hex flying nice and level in 'Stabilize Mode'.  It lifted off smoothly and responded as expected to the controls.  I managed a…

Started by Jim Townsend

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jim Townsend

First flights this weekend! (Videos) Next step advice needed

Here is a video from a quick test flight today. It actually turns out that i live near the largest Aerial RC park in southern california th…

Started by Drew Roberts

4 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Drew Roberts

Three flip crashes now, help! Any clues in my logs?

I had a crash a while back from high alt in auto mode, it flipped and was tumbling, and looked like one prop was stopped/freewheeling. I pu…

Started by Andrew Chapman

9 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Peter Meister

Multicopters PDB Questions

I am new to the Multicopters world and have spent a few weeks just researching the different types of Multicopters and what type would best…

Started by Clinton Mills

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Peter Klimon

Motor Leds Error

I'm still looking into how this happened today but just as a warning to anyone using motor leds there is a possibility of the LEDS flashing…

Started by Mark Slater

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

Optimal Battery for Agriculture Hexa

Hi all, I'm a newcomer to the community and I've been working hard to learn as much as I can before I start building my own. My goal is to…

Started by Chris Paquette

10 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service