ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where are the CAD files located?

I can't seem to find them. I'm particularly interested in the mechanical drawings for the standard arducopter frame. Thanks.

Started by Dom

10 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Greg Kelley

Sonar cable shielding question

I've noticed a few posts claiming sonar noise can be reduced by shielding the cable. What's the consensus on how to do this? I've seen some…

Started by Christopher Cooper

57 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Redemptioner

Sonar Noise Reduction update

I have read the arducopter manual and also reviewed some of the earlier forum posts and initially moved my sonar sensor (recommended Maxbo…

Started by Greg

111 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Redemptioner

Need some help: ArduCopter

Hi Guys, During the Arducopter purchase I noticed that I have to make some choices: My requirement is to fly the quadcopter with GPS (for…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Apm 2.5 solution?

I have a faulty apm 2.5 that must have a short somewhere between output 1 and 2 as they always fire at the same time. I do not want to wait…

Started by Trent Sulz

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Slow hight oscillations on APM 2.5 - what to tune?

Hi there! Today I mounted strong motors on my DJI 450 flame wheel: 2838 /1080KV - 280W with 11x5 carbon props. I am very happy with the fli…

Started by jjohow

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by leonardthall

Does anybody know what MAVLINK_NEED_BYTE_SWAP is in MAVlink?

I'm writing a Java implementation of MAVlink for an Android GCS but I'm having trouble with sending messages.  Looking in the MAVlink code,…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Andrew Radford

Can an APM be mounted upside down?

I'm fabricating a new quad frame, and I want to mount an APM 2.5 on the bottom, upside down, facing forward, of course. Can this be done? I…

Started by Thomas Rutter

8 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Drone Savant

Arducopter camera option

What kinds of cameras are recommended for the Arducopter? Is it a special camera/servo/555 timing circuit unit that can be used? Can the ca…

Started by John Dorso

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

Lost control of quad - What went wrong?

Hi All.. Was hoping my first post here would be on better terms! I purchased a 3DR kit a few weeks back and since have successfully built…

Started by Zach

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Zach

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service