ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS Needs Reconnecting To Pc Everyday Otherwise It Wont Lock

Need Some Help Here, I Have A Neo-6m And It Is Misbehaving, Everyday I Have To Connect It Directly To My Pc Untill It Gets A Lock, If I Do…

Started by Jared Reabow

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jared Reabow

RTL on signal failure?

Hello, i have a quadcopter with the arducopter 2.5installed, i have had two crashes so far, both occured because of signal failure. Has som…

Started by Jared Reabow

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

AdruCopter Video Capture

I am newbie with experience in image processing. I want to build a Adrucopter that takes HD video of the ground (not FPV). I want to store…

Started by N N

5 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

How to diagnose a wrong yaw setup with logs ?

Hello, i'm new with an APM2 and would like to know how to diagnose a Yaw problem with logs. What logs do i have to activate ? Which value t…

Started by DanRZ

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by DanRZ

Coper LEDS low voltage does this feature work?

Hi all, I finally have some time to work with my tricopter project.  I've been slowly getting things working.  I just added the UBlox GPS…

Started by Brian Sigmon

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chapman

Quad buildout: First flight, one issue, pictures of custom 3D printed dome

Hi guys! To start, much thanks to the community here. Lots of knowledge and help.  Background:  I built out my 3DR quad with the new 2.5 b…

Started by StamusContra

1 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Need help...

I built a FlameWheel 450 V2, APM2.5, CN06 V2.0 GPS, 915Mhz Telemetry, E70 sonar. V2.8.1 Quadcopter in “X” configuration.   The quad will ki…

Started by Jim Stricker

1 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

Store issue

I'm going to purchase some spacers and bolts..  there are 4 spacers in the picture, which means that 1Qty includes all quantity in the pict…

Started by Peter Kweon

5 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Peter Kweon

power monitor cable

I decided to upgrade my 500mm quad-frame to ardupilot APM2.5+GPS Unfortunately I don't have the power monitor cable and was wondering for s…

Started by Theo Moelich

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

My compass is showing wrong header with about 30 degree

I have noticed this since i started with my APM2,5 board but focused on other stuff until now. I have my declination values correct (2,1550…

Started by walthero

4 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Joe

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service