ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardu Voltage at 4.64 from 5V supply

I was setting up my voltage monitor and noticed that the voltage on the Ardu 2 was 4.64V. When disconnected the ESC produces 4.96V - Is th…

Started by Mark Slater

6 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

arducopter sonar setup

Hey guys, a couple questions for you. I am running the 3M Pilot board with megapirateng 2.8 r3 (I know its not arducopter, but it is basica…

Started by John Riggs

1 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by John Riggs

Quadcopter withour RC

Hello DIYforum. I want to buy the ArduCopter set "3DR ArduCopter Hexa-B Frame + Motors + Full Flight Electronics Kit". Since I am new to th…

Started by Arnold

3 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by criro1999

[Answered] All motors except #1 respond to throttle. #1 just beeps every three seconds...

3D Robotics Quad APM 2.5 All motors respond to manual calibration and respond to throttle when individual ESCs are connected to lipo and th…

Started by Jeff Pinkston

5 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Pinkston

CLI works fine but none of the other tabs works

I'm currently using the firmware for arducopter 2.9 but it doesn't make a difference since I have the same exact problem with all the firmw…

Started by taylor loper

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Rick H.

upgrading to ArduCopter 2.9

When installing the 2.9 version will all the setting changes I have made in 2.8.1 be lost?

Started by Harley Engholm

5 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Harley Engholm

V-Frame for quads and hexas?

Is the V frame orientation supported for all frames (quad, hexa, octa) or just octa as described in the wiki? What would be the correct pin…

Started by Adam Polak

19 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Rick

Mute button for messages in Mission Planner would be great!

Somewhere in mission planner maybe in Missions. When i disconnect battery and connect via USB (a typically routine) the warning of battery…

Started by walthero

6 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Jeff Pinkston

Where are the CAD files located?

I can't seem to find them. I'm particularly interested in the mechanical drawings for the standard arducopter frame. Thanks.

Started by Dom

10 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Greg Kelley

Sonar cable shielding question

I've noticed a few posts claiming sonar noise can be reduced by shielding the cable. What's the consensus on how to do this? I've seen some…

Started by Christopher Cooper

57 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Redemptioner

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service