ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thr IN Spikes

I'm experiencing short little bursts of throttle in testing. When I do a radio calibration and if I wait long enough the "max" on various c…

Started by J B

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by J B

Quadcopter Crazy tilt/flip behavior (Frame Talon v2.0 + APM 2.5)

Hi Guys, My name Fernando Dotta and I have several Rc toys... lol  I`ve started using APM (2.5) couple of weeks ago on my quadcopter (X m…

Started by Fernando Dotta

10 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Fernando Dotta

Power for arducopter

I'm planning to order one of the arducopter kits: 3DR ArduCopter Quad-C Frame + Motors + Full Flight Electronics Kit http://store.diydrones

Started by Steve Leibman

5 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Leibman

ArduCopter-2.9-rc5 not in GIT repository?

Why there is no ArduCopter-2.9-rc5 tag in git repository? I want to build this version, but there are toooo many problems when I try to use…

Started by Anton

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Pursifull

2.9 RC4 bad crash. May be a slight bug, info below

Hello I have tested the previous 2.9 versions with great success. I love the changes. Today, not so good......I ran my standard mission I…

Started by Jeff P

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff P

GPS Needs Reconnecting To Pc Everyday Otherwise It Wont Lock

Need Some Help Here, I Have A Neo-6m And It Is Misbehaving, Everyday I Have To Connect It Directly To My Pc Untill It Gets A Lock, If I Do…

Started by Jared Reabow

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jared Reabow

RTL on signal failure?

Hello, i have a quadcopter with the arducopter 2.5installed, i have had two crashes so far, both occured because of signal failure. Has som…

Started by Jared Reabow

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

AdruCopter Video Capture

I am newbie with experience in image processing. I want to build a Adrucopter that takes HD video of the ground (not FPV). I want to store…

Started by N N

5 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Luke Olson

How to diagnose a wrong yaw setup with logs ?

Hello, i'm new with an APM2 and would like to know how to diagnose a Yaw problem with logs. What logs do i have to activate ? Which value t…

Started by DanRZ

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by DanRZ

Coper LEDS low voltage does this feature work?

Hi all, I finally have some time to work with my tricopter project.  I've been slowly getting things working.  I just added the UBlox GPS…

Started by Brian Sigmon

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chapman

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service