ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimal Battery for Agriculture Hexa

Hi all, I'm a newcomer to the community and I've been working hard to learn as much as I can before I start building my own. My goal is to…

Started by Chris Paquette

10 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

New to UAV & FPV – Hexcopter build for aerial video

First of I would like to introduce myself. My name is Christian and I’m from Germany but living in central Kentucky together with my wife f…

Started by Christian Schoedlbauer

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Christian Schoedlbauer

CLI Log for quadX motors - weird log graphics?

I am trying to make airborne my quad X, but it flips always. APM2.0, quad X, 1000kv, 30A ESC. I did re-calibrate Radio, ESC, balanced moto…

Started by criro1999

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by criro1999

Can't get off the ground.

I just built a 3DR Hex Frame using an APM 2.5 with the uBlox GPS.  I'm using 40A ESC's and 880 Kv motors.  I have a Walkera Devo 7 transmit…

Started by Jim Townsend

10 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Jim Townsend

Jittery orientation after upgrading 2.8.1 to 2.9.1

Sorry if the answer is buried in the monster 2.9 release thread (there's no search within a thread function here is there?). After upgradin…

Started by Andrew Chapman

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Jan Willem

Definition of PID and other Variables

Everyone agrees that the project team are doing a fantastic job and really hate to ask for anything but would it be possible for someone to…

Started by Nigel

19 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Wessie

3DR ArduCopter Hexa-B and APM 2.5 Assembly HELP

Can someone please post some links for any source that can helping a new person assemble 3DR Hexa-B with the newer APM 2.5 flight control?…

Started by Peter Klimon

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Zach Bayne

Its flying, but a couple of teething problems !

Ive had an afternoon of successful flights with my quad - i'm well chuffed. I just need some more batteries now. I still have a couple of…

Started by Graham Melbourne

3 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Graham Melbourne

CineStar 8 w/ APM2.5 full diagram and questions

Hey guys, I'm tasked with building a CineStar 8 w/ APM2.5 and "all the bells and whistles" so to speak. I've diagrammed all the components…

Started by Josh Gray

5 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Josh Gray

Can I get a hand finally finishing my quadcopter! It's about to fly!

Hey ya'll, I'm almost done putting my quadcopter together and I'm excited about finally seeing it fly!  I'm trying to track down appropriat…

Started by Matt Davis

3 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service