ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,284)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does the quad have to be connected to the ground station to run a pre programmed mssion?

I was wondering if I programmed a mission that required the quad to fly out of ground and TX communication range would the quad finish the…

Started by Doss Miller

4 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Doss Miller

Transmitter/ Receiver CHOICE: Arducopter

Hi Guys, I have a quick question. My budget for a transmitter/ receiver pair is +/- 100$. I can see that there are really cheap ones out t…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

First flight = crashed ... :(

Well I was happy to do my first test flight ... until it crashed/malfunctioned! GPS locked,  I armed,  take off,  hovered for a few second…

Started by Willie Botha

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Willie Botha

Flyaways and Crashes

I read these forums with great interest, and have 25+ years experience in RC flight (but only recently tried quads) and whilst I’m not usin…

Started by Glen Pearson

5 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Michael

Mikrokopter down!!

Seems our little open source project is not the only one with with bugs to work out.   Enjoy the carnage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Started by Nick

5 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

Camera and sonar collaboration.

Hi, 1st time posting and just starting my masters in robotics so looking for help. The idea is to use a camera as the copters eye and then…

Started by James Evans

1 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by James Evans

1 of 4 ESCs beeps and motor twitches

Greetings- I use 3DR yellow, 20A ESCs on a 3DR quad. They all calibrated as evidenced by throttling up and all motors start and stop on com…

Started by Michael Clark

5 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

After a few months of flying, i've come to the conclusion that i have no idea how to tune this thing

Above are my current settings. I'll write this in as much point form as possible for quick reading (hopefully promotes replies). My quad:…

Started by Victor Iliescu

14 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Axel Le Clézio

Strange problem with gps lock and arming the motors. APM 2.5

On the APM 2.5 opposite side of the ABC lights is a large blue LED with a smaller red led.  The blue should be solid while the red LED eith…

Started by Jason

13 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Steven Taylor

Explain the flight modes

I have found links on wiki and other sites partially describing the differing modes but they are quite cryiptic, can someone explain what e…

Started by Jared Reabow

8 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service