ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,290)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

LEDs use on APM2.5 board

Hello, I have seen a picture in the Wiki for the 2.0 APM board showing ouputs A9 to A4 being named "Motor LEDs". Is there any explanation…

Started by Hugues

1 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by TJ

Need help deciding what prop to put on 750kv

Hello guys, I am using 6x Roxxy 2827-34 750kv on my hexa. Right now I am flying with 10x4.7 APC props. I also have bought some EPP 11x4.5…

Started by CyberCrash

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by William Stoner

Yaw input caused hexcopter (on V2.9) to invert (followed by crash).

Has anyone had a yaw input cause an immediate flip to full inverted?  At this point it was about 75ft up and unrecoverable so I cut the mot…

Started by Ajai Sehgal

3 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ajai Sehgal

Maiden Crash

I built my my hexa very slowly after getting a bummed esc. So it gave me lots of time to read all the start up threads including the crash…

Started by Trent Sulz

29 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Trent Sulz

Help, my arducopter is possesed!

After a minor crash I've fixed my hexa copter but in MAVLink under flight data, in the status tab, roll, pitch, and especially yaw are chan…

Started by David Posea

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by David Posea

TLog to Friendlier Format

I am trying to get graph how my quad uses power as it flies for a research project. I am running the APM 2.5 on a DJI F450 with the 3DR pow…

Started by Jake Simon

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jake Simon

Does APM 2.5 need the APM power module to measure battery remaining?

I'm trying to read the battery percent remaining from messages from the APM 2.5 but the value is always -1.  Does APM 2.5 have the ability…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Does the quad have to be connected to the ground station to run a pre programmed mssion?

I was wondering if I programmed a mission that required the quad to fly out of ground and TX communication range would the quad finish the…

Started by Doss Miller

4 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Doss Miller

Transmitter/ Receiver CHOICE: Arducopter

Hi Guys, I have a quick question. My budget for a transmitter/ receiver pair is +/- 100$. I can see that there are really cheap ones out t…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

First flight = crashed ... :(

Well I was happy to do my first test flight ... until it crashed/malfunctioned! GPS locked,  I armed,  take off,  hovered for a few second…

Started by Willie Botha

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Willie Botha

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service