ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,085)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sonar Problem

I use a QuadCopter in 2.9.1, with a sonar for altitude. The sonar works in terminal when I test it, and the QuadCopter seems to be stable i…

Started by Alexandre Mendes

0 Mar 11, 2013

Altitude problem

Hi! I know this has been discussed before but somehow I could not find the old discussion. After having calibrated my APM 2.5, when I go…

Started by jjohow

3 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Sean Headrick

T3

SnowProof ESC

I was starting to stray another forum off topic, so I thought I'd post here. I've been having a bunch of trouble lately regarding flying in…

Started by Ted Van Slyck

5 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

Six flight modes can be done without tying up two radio channels.

A tip for getting 6 flight modes without using up 2 radio channels on your radio. On some radios (eg JR X2720 7-channel) you can mix the 3-…

Started by Limebear (Rob)

21 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by steve F11music.com

Turnigy HAL motors 4006 530Kv arduflyer 2.5 and 2.9.1

Hello Anyone with a similar setup, can share parameters for a nice flight (specially loiter and auto modes) I have perfect antivibration c…

Started by marcelo

0 Mar 10, 2013

Cannot find Accel log data, help please.

Hi, Got my Quad flying with 2.9 after some time.  I have downloaded the logs but can't seem to find where the Accel X/Y/Z data is to check…

Started by Todd Nelson

4 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by ellissu

Mission Planner fails to recognize APM 2.5

When we connect the USB cable to our new APM 2.5 and hit "Connect," we get "No Heartbeat Packets Received" after 30 seconds. Don't have it…

Started by Kenneth R. Pybus

2 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Kenneth R. Pybus

How do I increase RTL cruise speed?

See title. I'm using APM 2.5 and want to make my quadcopter fly faster in order to not waste too much battery capacity if returning over lo…

Started by turdsurfer

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Vince Hogg

Slow Missionplaner

Hello hello. Is it just me or is the missionplanner slow ?!? I use Windows 7 as well as the mono implementation with ubuntu. With both I ha…

Started by Arnold

0 Mar 10, 2013

Connecting ESC to the motor

Hello hello. I am in process of assembling my Arducopter quad. So far so good. Also I have read the instruction on how to connect the Powe…

Started by Arnold

4 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Arnold

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service