ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quads climbs and keeps going when set to althold

Hi, I purchased a RTF quad from udrones.com which came preconfigured running 2.9.  So far i have only been using it in the garden performin…

Started by AndyMck

14 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Roosen

RTL using GPS breadcrumbs - New RTL mode?

How difficult would it be to record GPS coordinates as you flew and then use those breadcrumbs to retrace the way back home when RTL mode i…

Started by JeffBetts_KK4MTC

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Fête Mobile

Hex constantly wants to roll to the right and pitch aft...

Hello.  Just wondering if I could get some advice. Since day one, my hex has had a problem with uncommanded roll/pitch.  I think (its hard…

Started by Andrew Girgen

12 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Andrew Girgen

APM 2.5 help..

Hi, I have been building my own version of the arducopter for the last few months and have run into some trouble.. My first problem was t…

Started by Alexander Gronlund

5 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

APM 2.5 ArcuCopter 2.9.1 "twitches on it's own"

Hey all I hope that I am not asking a question that gets asked a billion times but I am not sure what else to try. At first I thought it wa…

Started by HeliDragon

6 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by HeliDragon

Quadcopter Build For Bard College

Hello all, my name is Alex Collier, a student and member of the recently established Bard College Center for The Drone. As part of a mulch-…

Started by Alex Collier

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Alex Collier

Flight Data Artificial Horizon Always Shows Disarmed during sensor test

Hello, Config: Arducopter 2.9.1, with APM 2.5+, on a hexacopter, and Mission Planner 1.2.35 mav 1.0  I'm running the "sensor test" instru…

Started by Bill

0 Feb 24, 2013

Propeller - 2 blade vs 3 blade

I've been reading the DIY threads for about 2 months now and am motivated to get into this Arducopter flying. I have noticed that all copte…

Started by Bob Hillier

4 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Bob Hillier

Motors stop

Hello everybody, I am just moving from multiwii to ArduCopter. My quad is flying fine but, at some random moment, the motors just stop for…

Started by l.ploumen

13 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Martin

Help for Newbie with Crius AIOP, Megapirates NG.

Hi all, New to this whole caper, but enjoying it!  I have a fair bit of electronics background, but none with quadcopter.   My setup is fai…

Started by Mike B

1 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Aleksey Kharlanov

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service