ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,996)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motors stop

Hello everybody, I am just moving from multiwii to ArduCopter. My quad is flying fine but, at some random moment, the motors just stop for…

Started by l.ploumen

13 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Martin

Help for Newbie with Crius AIOP, Megapirates NG.

Hi all, New to this whole caper, but enjoying it!  I have a fair bit of electronics background, but none with quadcopter.   My setup is fai…

Started by Mike B

1 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Aleksey Kharlanov

APM2 starting problem.

I received my nw APM2, connected everything as described and loaded the code in MP. (2.5.3) I did the setup through MP, calibrating TX, lev…

Started by Vincent Mees

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

CPPM question

Hi all, Had to replace an RX, so I picked up the FrSky D8R-XP which supports CPPM. Got it all hooked up and working no problem. I have bee…

Started by Scott Berfield

0 Feb 23, 2013

Help Altitude Config

Just swapped my APM2 for an APM2.5 - all reload and fine apart from the Altitude. I've re-loaded firmware several times and re-loaded confi…

Started by Mark Slater

1 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

Auto trim seems not to be working on my quad

hi everybody.... problem is that my quad running an apm 2.5 with 2.9.1 software . i am trying to setup the autotrim .  I trim it so flying…

Started by Darren Royle

6 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Darren Royle

Triggering a shutter on a hex using a Spektrum DX7 Radio. How do I make the radio behave?

I think I've figured out the correct set-up on the hex and APM side of things, but the Spektrum radio is difficult to program.  I was hopin…

Started by Marque Cornblatt

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by novrizal herdananto

New Arducopter flew a few times, now flips over

I have a new Arducopter running 2.9.1 that flew a few times after being put together.  It started bucking wildly in flight and now won't ta…

Started by Sean Tierney

23 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by criro1999

Satcount = 0, APM 2.5+ with powermodule and ublox GPS. Help?

Hello, I am building a TBS Discovery with APM 2.5+ with ublox gps and I'm running into a weird issue. With power going through the Power…

Started by Max LEe

1 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Max LEe

telemetry script error

hello, i have had on and off luck getting my quad copter to run a script through the telemetry, so far i have only successfully sent a scri…

Started by Ted J St Germain

0 Feb 22, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service