ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

no power on gps socket side apm2.5

good morning to all i 'm discovering APM and i have some issue with the GPS side socket on the APM 2.5 i loaded the quadcopter 2.8.1 with t…

Started by dude

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by dude

Selling MTK 3329 GPS with cable for ardumega.

The title says it all, this gps in in brand new condition, i was sent two by mistake an was allowed to keep it, i tested it on my multiwii…

Started by Jared Reabow

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Jared Reabow

Quadcopter Randomly flips mid air then carries on like nothing happened

I have a strange issue at the moment, my quad will be set onto RTL and on the way back it will randomly spin on one axis eg: the quad rotat…

Started by Jared Reabow

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Bay Area/ SF Drone fliers

Hello Everyone, I wanted to see if there are fellow drone fliers in the SF/bay Area who want to get together and form a flying club. Think…

Started by Jason

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Failsafe on XBee

Any suggestions on how to configure a failsafe on telemetry? If I'm flying solely with joystick & planner via XBee I'll need to replica…

Started by Simon Green

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Sensitive throttle - No low throttle

Hi, So my quad had been sitting around for a few months and I decided to upgrade the software and try to fly it. It's a stock 3DRobotics k…

Started by Arko

14 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

IR sensor implementation problem

Hi-, Recently I tried to add IR sensors to APM board for obstacle avoidance. I am using an APM1 board, and an expansion port on the IMU sh…

Started by Yangbo Long

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Reck

Arducopter just flips over in stabilize mode

Hi I just tried to test fly my quad-c frame for the first time. The result was less than great, every attempt I could make caused the copte…

Started by Jonathan Brodie

5 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

Thr IN Spikes

I'm experiencing short little bursts of throttle in testing. When I do a radio calibration and if I wait long enough the "max" on various c…

Started by J B

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by J B

Quadcopter Crazy tilt/flip behavior (Frame Talon v2.0 + APM 2.5)

Hi Guys, My name Fernando Dotta and I have several Rc toys... lol  I`ve started using APM (2.5) couple of weeks ago on my quadcopter (X m…

Started by Fernando Dotta

10 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Fernando Dotta

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service