ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,020)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help deciding how to manage my power supply

Hello guys, I need some help and can't decide what to do. Up until now I've used just: 1. UBEC to power my APM 2. BTS555 with a switch to…

Started by CyberCrash

0 Mar 1, 2013

Virgin Arducopter Questions to GURUS!

Dear UAV Gurus   I have just received my recently ordered Ardupilot Mega 2 delivery and am now looking at the installation onto my Quadcopt…

Started by Marek Brownski

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

slack case...was the problem...Heads up

Hi everybodyyyy .... just a quick heads up . i got myself 1 for the nice APM2.5 cases (top pin) and fitted my apm2.5 board. Fitted to my qu…

Started by Darren Royle

0 Mar 1, 2013

New to making microcontrollers working with clock timing and fuzzy logic

Can a microcontroller keep track of its own time or would a 555 timing circuit have to be wired to one of its pins? Do mission programs tha…

Started by John Dorso

0 Mar 1, 2013

Arducopter flip and crash - PLEASE HELP

Good Day everyone I recently had a second major crash with my quadcopter and i was hoping someone could help me to shed some light on it…

Started by Albertino dos Santos

0 Mar 1, 2013

Need some guidance on 8-rotor build

Hey guys, my group is interested in using a multirotor aircraft for near surface remote sensing (earth science applications). We'd like to…

Started by Josh Gray

11 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Al Lowrie

Connecting an ATOM Board/MINI ITX Board to a ArduCopter.

Hi, I need to mount an atom board along with a camera to my Arducopter to do some high level image processing and computing. I hear that th…

Started by Preetham Hegde

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Noth666

Remote LED for ARMED blinks and is not solid "on"

I have installed remote LED’s for both GPS LOCK and ARMING on APM 2.5 with v2.9.1.  LED_MODE is set to 3 and verified.  GPS LOCK LED is sol…

Started by Jim Stricker

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Chris

a way to minimize circling in loiter? Fixed

Just tried my first 2.9 loiter.  But it slowly circles about.  Running 2.90 firmware on a stock DJI F450 with APM2.5 and the ublox GPS.  I'…

Started by Tim Green

5 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Tim Green

Indoor Navigation

Hey everyone! I am setting out to program a Hex-rotor to be a pace setter for an indoor physical fitness test here at the Air Force Academy…

Started by mark richardson

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by mark richardson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service