ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,072)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Brain is Melting, usual newbie help required please. MkII

Hello All,  Anyone fancy shedding some light on arduino code altering. http://www.diydrones.com/group/learning-to-program-the-ardupilot-meg

Started by alex corbett

0 Mar 9, 2013

Apm2.5 Baro Sensor metalic Case

Hello I removed a Tape and cotton that was over the baro sensor and ... :( with it, comes out the metalic case, how can i glue it back?

Started by marcelo

0 Mar 9, 2013

Is my APM 2.0 broken?

In the pursuit of a vibe free frame i have been experimenting with easy low-cost solutions, and I've come up with a cracker that i will soo…

Started by Dave C

4 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Slater

Windows 8 Forewarning

Just setup Windows 8 - some neat stuff, a bit of a learning curve. Unfortunately, Mission Planner came up just fine, but I could not get Me…

Started by John Hanson

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jon Laslow

Is there a quality difference between the Mediatek and uBlox GPS modules?

Hey Everybody, I'm asking for a 3DR Quad-Copter for Christmas from the wife this year and I was wondering whether there is significant cau…

Started by Evan Moore

8 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

Crash caused by exposed barometer

Just a reminder for those folk that are running their APM 2.5 without an enclosure. I ordered my APM unassembled as the assembled version w…

Started by James Overington

2 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Altitude hold setup - step by step

If somebody could could help with such it would be really helpful. I have been searching around for 5-6 days now and reading every post, w…

Started by Oxxy Fx

11 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Shaun Stanton

Two out of four motors will arm, but all ESC's work (quad)

Hey, I am fully aware that this is a topic that has been discussed over and over, and I found endless topics on what solutions there could…

Started by Michael Gruener

6 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Brenton Lohrisch

Trike Loiter 2.9.1

Gentleman, could need your help please, Above my self printed 3D Trikopter with 10x10x1mm aluminium outriggers, 500mm motordistance and RCT…

Started by Wolfgang Feichtner

1 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Wolfgang Feichtner

Sonar help needed

Hi all: I'm having some trouble with to MB1200 sonar on my quad. No matter where it's mounted on the quad or how high/where it's pointed, t…

Started by Jason Tinacci

5 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Oxxy Fx

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service