ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

slack case...was the problem...Heads up

Hi everybodyyyy .... just a quick heads up . i got myself 1 for the nice APM2.5 cases (top pin) and fitted my apm2.5 board. Fitted to my qu…

Started by Darren Royle

0 Mar 1, 2013

New to making microcontrollers working with clock timing and fuzzy logic

Can a microcontroller keep track of its own time or would a 555 timing circuit have to be wired to one of its pins? Do mission programs tha…

Started by John Dorso

0 Mar 1, 2013

Arducopter flip and crash - PLEASE HELP

Good Day everyone I recently had a second major crash with my quadcopter and i was hoping someone could help me to shed some light on it…

Started by Albertino dos Santos

0 Mar 1, 2013

Need some guidance on 8-rotor build

Hey guys, my group is interested in using a multirotor aircraft for near surface remote sensing (earth science applications). We'd like to…

Started by Josh Gray

11 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Al Lowrie

Connecting an ATOM Board/MINI ITX Board to a ArduCopter.

Hi, I need to mount an atom board along with a camera to my Arducopter to do some high level image processing and computing. I hear that th…

Started by Preetham Hegde

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Noth666

Remote LED for ARMED blinks and is not solid "on"

I have installed remote LED’s for both GPS LOCK and ARMING on APM 2.5 with v2.9.1.  LED_MODE is set to 3 and verified.  GPS LOCK LED is sol…

Started by Jim Stricker

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Chris

a way to minimize circling in loiter? Fixed

Just tried my first 2.9 loiter.  But it slowly circles about.  Running 2.90 firmware on a stock DJI F450 with APM2.5 and the ublox GPS.  I'…

Started by Tim Green

5 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Tim Green

Indoor Navigation

Hey everyone! I am setting out to program a Hex-rotor to be a pace setter for an indoor physical fitness test here at the Air Force Academy…

Started by mark richardson

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by mark richardson

Tricopter Loiter problem.

My tricopter flies great in stability mode. I can even let go of the sticks and it will stay in one spot but when I put it in loiter it sta…

Started by Steven Taylor

0 Feb 27, 2013

Quadcopter First Flight Flipped Unexpectedly

Hi all, Today was the first time that I took my quad out for a flight.  As the wiki instructed, I used Stabilize Mode since it was the ini…

Started by Nick D

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Nick D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service