ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PID Comparison between 2.8.1 and 2.9.1

I'm hoping to go for a test flight tomorrow with the new 2.9.1 firmware.  Before I do however, I would like to confirm a couple of things.…

Started by Tissy

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Tissy

Where to find a cheap landing gear I can put my camera gimbal under?

Hello, I just bought this camera gimbal: http://www.goodluckbuy.com/universal-two-axie-stability-augmentation-aerial-tilt-ptz-camera-mount-

Started by CyberCrash

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CyberCrash

APM 2.5

Hi every one. I bought 2 APM 2.5, one with top entry and one with side entry. My problem is one of the APM shows - 2.xx meters on the missi…

Started by Pierre Seguin

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Pierre Seguin

Log to tlog file

Is there a way to generate a tlog file from the onboard logs under 2.9? My 3DR radio did not generate the tlogs because it was in the back…

Started by Sedim Al-Araji

0 Feb 5, 2013

Developer

ArduCopter 2.7.2/2.7.3 released

Arducopter 2.7.2 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area.  Some positive reports on testing can be found in this discusss…

Started by Randy

744 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Michael King

APM 2.5 tilt on lift off, artificial horizon?

Hi there, As we are struggling to get our hexa of the ground, the first test flight was no succes. As we tried to take off it banked to th…

Started by Thom V

5 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Zafer Turkeli

ESC output increases, but dropps when TX at max??

Gents, I got this strange problem. I have not had it airborne yet, so this is purely outputs read thrugh the mission planner. I bougt a 3D…

Started by Bjørn Didriksen

0 Feb 5, 2013

Motors not running with APM 2.0,

Hi, I am new to "APM world". I bought APM 2.0 in May 2012, and after I got retired I wanted to give it a try. I am in RC hobby more than 10…

Started by Zafer Turkeli

3 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Zafer Turkeli

Mating a APM2.5 with a Microhard N920 and flying with a tablet PC

I'm trying to put the APM2.5 with a Microhard n920 (modem) so that I can fly the quad only with the ground station on a tablet PC, without…

Started by Surao

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Surao

Not happy with my arducopter

3D quad....would ont work out of the box. Could not run ESC calibration. One moter will not run and it chirps all of the time. Then I lost…

Started by John Whear

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by JJordan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service