ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arducopter Crash - Help Needed

Yesterday I had a really bad crash with my Arducopter. I'm hoping that someone can point me in the direction of what happened so it won't h…

Started by Ken Falk

29 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

Water Proof FPV Camera

Hi All! The QuadForge team is working to make our quad "waterproof" and we've had our first success. A CMOS camera that works underwater!…

Started by Jake Simon

0 Mar 14, 2013

RTL Error - Drone Flies Away at High Speed Instead of Returning

Hi Droners. I've been having a problem with RTL using ArduCopter 2.6 for a while. It's intermittent, but annoying and a bit worrisome. When…

Started by Fête Mobile

47 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Tim Green

PID auto-tuning

Hey Guys, I have been disconnected for around 6 months from this project.  I couldn't find anything more with regards to auto-tuning.   I…

Started by James Roney

0 Mar 13, 2013

Help reading Logs after crash

Hi, This is my first post here even though i have been reading for some time. i recently built my quad with APM 2.5 firmware 2.9.1. I was…

Started by Mike T

8 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Please tell me - Are you able to disarm after a crash?

Please, could those of you who had some nasty crashes tell me how your copters react after a hard crash? Are you able to disarm them? I had…

Started by Jan Schermer

25 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Randy

Dear developers!

Dear developers! I understand that you have a lot of work and people you work with. You have done very good UAV platform, I love it. But I…

Started by Innokentiy Antipin

0 Mar 13, 2013

2-Axis Gimbal Connection - Digital servos on RC5-8 not working, crashes MP, causes disconnect

I'm in the process of configuring a 2-axis gimbal on my hex with APM 2.5 and 3DR PM unit. I have two digital servos, that I'm trying to con…

Started by Nick Roosen

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nick Roosen

APM2.5 Barometer on APM Problem

All,            I have a problem about Altitude when connect to APM Planner is error value and lag update. And, When i change to ALT Hold i…

Started by Balloon

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Balloon

understanding numbers

Hi when i do a download of the logs I get the following raw numbers,     Accel X = 0.60           Accel Y = o.47 and Accel Z = -9.84 these…

Started by martin keilloh

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by martin keilloh

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service