ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardupirates r627 vs Arducopter 2.0.55 Alt_Hold

At the moment I am using Ardupirates r627 firmware and wondered if AC 2.0.55 Alt_hold is now a reliable alternative?   I know that 2.0.55 h…

Started by Alan

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Harley Engholm

CLI motors graphics comparing to throttle

Hey guys, Looking to CLI motors graphics I did notice there is big difference between motors 1,2 versus 3,4, see below top graphic. The qu…

Started by chris

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Dave C

HMMMM

Can a DJI Phantom be equipped with an arducopter auto pilot system? or am i just better off buying a 3dr?

Started by Jonathan

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Changing Control Allocation

Hi everyone, I have had my octorotor flying using the 2.7 version of the code and everything is going well. I would now like to change the…

Started by Aryeh Marks

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Yangbo Long

Climb on yaw

My 2.9 is great in stable mode and on truns. But when its yws/rotate it climps, both in CW and CCW? Is there a PID for tunning that out? PS…

Started by Carsten Jønck

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by jacekheli

Hexacopter power distribution board help (UPDATE: Solved)

Hello everyone, Newbie here  to the RC world and have a doubt about the power distribution board for the Hexacopter.  I just bought  two…

Started by Elektro

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Tim Green

Strange temperature readings

A group of us are using the Arducopter board to build a quadrotor for a university project, but anyway, a brief description of the problem.…

Started by Francis Batchelor

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Francis Batchelor

A few questions on APM2.5 +

hi, i have just received the APM 2.5 board and have been playing around with it, it looks like a very nice board. I have one issue however…

Started by Dean

7 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Dean

Purchasing first UAV (ArduCopter 3DR Hexa C)

Hello, I have never purchased a UAV before so naturally, I have a few questions.  I have been told to purchase a 3DR Hexa C by a few of my…

Started by rob w

0 Feb 19, 2013

Does flight mode set by RC receiver override flight mode set in MAVlink commands?

If I have a radio receiver connected to the APM with the flight mode in position "Guided" and sent the APM a MAVlink command that involved…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ryan Rasmussen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service