ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Return from failsafe to stabilize

Hello :) I am an new arducopter user, here in south america. I ha built an hexa with 980kv motors, an atg fame and apm 2.5. Have made abou…

Started by Carlos Eduardo Vianna

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Carlos Eduardo Vianna

3DR PM, PDB, APM2.5 and jumper jp1 question

I've a 3DR hexacopter, new.  It has the PM (Power Module), the PDB (Power Distribution Board) and an APM2.5 with no jumper on jp1. Online,…

Started by Tim Green

39 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

Ardupirates r627 vs Arducopter 2.0.55 Alt_Hold

At the moment I am using Ardupirates r627 firmware and wondered if AC 2.0.55 Alt_hold is now a reliable alternative?   I know that 2.0.55 h…

Started by Alan

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Harley Engholm

CLI motors graphics comparing to throttle

Hey guys, Looking to CLI motors graphics I did notice there is big difference between motors 1,2 versus 3,4, see below top graphic. The qu…

Started by chris

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Dave C

HMMMM

Can a DJI Phantom be equipped with an arducopter auto pilot system? or am i just better off buying a 3dr?

Started by Jonathan

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Changing Control Allocation

Hi everyone, I have had my octorotor flying using the 2.7 version of the code and everything is going well. I would now like to change the…

Started by Aryeh Marks

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Yangbo Long

Climb on yaw

My 2.9 is great in stable mode and on truns. But when its yws/rotate it climps, both in CW and CCW? Is there a PID for tunning that out? PS…

Started by Carsten Jønck

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by jacekheli

Hexacopter power distribution board help (UPDATE: Solved)

Hello everyone, Newbie here  to the RC world and have a doubt about the power distribution board for the Hexacopter.  I just bought  two…

Started by Elektro

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Tim Green

Strange temperature readings

A group of us are using the Arducopter board to build a quadrotor for a university project, but anyway, a brief description of the problem.…

Started by Francis Batchelor

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Francis Batchelor

A few questions on APM2.5 +

hi, i have just received the APM 2.5 board and have been playing around with it, it looks like a very nice board. I have one issue however…

Started by Dean

7 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Dean

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service