ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,050)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uncommanded RTL, but why, there was no failsafe condition...(v2.9)

On my last flight today (quadcopter with APM2 running v2.9), at one point quite close to me I saw my quad do an uncommanded yaw, climb and…

Started by Graham Dyer

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by chris wilson

Quad (SK450 w/ Dead Cat C.K) not taking off at all

Hey guys, I am having difficulty in getting my SK450 Dead Cat to take off. Even at maximum throttle, it does not lift off. I am running AC…

Started by Kabir

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Tim McPherson

what size prop for my motors?

Hi guys, had a question on what size props for my quadcopter (arducopter from 3d robtics). i have the 2212-13-A-BP Brushless Outrunner Moto…

Started by luis gonzalez

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by CyberCrash

help needed to configure my Radio for Arducopter

Hi , i am newbee and i am using a Fly sky CT6B radio and need to configure it using t6config.i have few doubts. 1.which type should i use…

Started by sajmal rockzzz

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Brenton Lohrisch

What motor brands are the most robust as far as breakage and the ability to fix them?

Hello all! I wanted to start a thread on what motors everyone believes are the seem to be the most robust as a reasonable cost?  Lets put a…

Started by Neil Ohnemus

4 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by CyberCrash

Dubai HeliCam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kC_lxKQMJc&list=UUtkMNdvIQdZPP6NTww5mHaA&index=1

Started by ahmed hakeem

0 Mar 4, 2013

Do these vibe levels look ok?

Did my first flights on the Flamewheel 450 quad tonight and got the following raw accel numbers:

Started by Brenton Lohrisch

6 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Brenton Lohrisch

Loading 2.81 after trying 2.9

Where do I go to get 2.81?  I have loaded 2.9 and done some test flying.  I want to flip back to 2.8.1 to tyr something and I don't know wh…

Started by Brian MacKay

9 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Brian MacKay

Very strange failure of APM2.5

Hey folks,               After a couple of hours of tweaking my new APM2.5 yesterday, I encountered some strange behaviour. The board would…

Started by Brenton Lohrisch

0 Mar 3, 2013

Install previous firmware

Hi all, I'm running 2.9.1 on an APM 1 board and since updating my stock quad has not been the same. Thanks to Randy's help, we've determine…

Started by Jason Tinacci

5 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Jason Tinacci

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service