ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some help with a Discovery

Hey all, So I have been reading like crazy and am having some issues with my TBS Disco that I am hoping someone can help me with. Up until…

Started by Johno

2 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by S Dalas

3DR Drone and Motor cable

Hello hello. I just received my 3DR Quad and assembled it. I have a small question. How to connect the cable from the 4 ESCs to the Arduino…

Started by Arnold

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Perecastor

APM mounting

Does the APM have to be mounted in the center of my quad? Or can it be moved forward?

Started by Lizlips

0 Mar 3, 2013

2.9.1 Noisy accelerometers

So I have two identical a PMs on identical quads one has 2.9 and the other has 2.9.1 The one that has to .9 .1 seems to jump all over the p…

Started by chris wilson

1 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Randy

Motors beeping and twitching + 3dradio won't connect

Hi All, Just got my arducopter quad and not one day after getting it up and running, the thing has become totally unusable.  Not only that,…

Started by Sam

7 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Stephen R Mann

AC 2.6 on an APM 1280 board

Hi, I managed to upload the 2.6 code on the 1280 board II have via the Arduino IDE (not via the MP). It connects to the MP and It seems t…

Started by Assaf Weiss

0 Mar 2, 2013

COMPASS INIT ERROR with APM 2.5

Hello, I have a new APM 2.5 and installed Arducopter SW 2.8.1 via MissionPlanner. I plugged the APM to USB (and not to the copter). When I…

Started by Watzlaf0815

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by WarMonkey

Crash with Tri-Copter... Very strange

Running 2.5 with uBlox 2.9.1.... Really works well.... Loiter is Always <3 feet... Its so reliable, when I put it in Loiter I look away…

Started by Eddie Weeks

3 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Eddie Weeks

Copter Propellers Rotation (Incorrect)

I am just about done putting together a Hexacopter using my own parts. I have connected all of the BEC to the Output of the ArduPilot like…

Started by Clinton Mills

15 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

please help, i dont understand how do connect things together

Sorry to say im a total newbie... I have everything hooked up and ready to connect it all to apm. This is my current connections (not conn…

Started by Thomas Gabrielsen

26 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Darrell Burkey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service