ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,969)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Purchasing first UAV (ArduCopter 3DR Hexa C)

Hello, I have never purchased a UAV before so naturally, I have a few questions.  I have been told to purchase a 3DR Hexa C by a few of my…

Started by rob w

0 Feb 19, 2013

Does flight mode set by RC receiver override flight mode set in MAVlink commands?

If I have a radio receiver connected to the APM with the flight mode in position "Guided" and sent the APM a MAVlink command that involved…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ryan Rasmussen

logs erased themselves (2.8.1)

I went out for a test hover today and it was just to collect so data. All I wanted was 5 minutes of RAW logs to look at.   Came home, loade…

Started by Mike Henderson

11 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by CyberCrash

arducopter

I was wondering if the arducopter auto pilot boar is compatible with the apc220 radio communication module and if it is can it control the…

Started by Joshua Hixon

3 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by u4eake

Feature request: "Descend" flight mode

When I'm high up in the air, and I want to bring the copter down, I never know how fast is descending. It would be nice to have a flight mo…

Started by Ioan Ghip

3 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Ioan Ghip

APM 2.5 with DJI Opto 30A ESCs

I have been having tons of issues with the vanilla jDrones ESCs (20A) that came with my hex kit. After calibrating and re-calibrating multi…

Started by Al

4 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Al

Autocalibration on boot

Sifting through the wiki and all available resources, i found nothing relating to the accel/gyro auto calibrate on every boot. 1)I perform…

Started by Mike Tango

0 Feb 18, 2013

Ardupilot Questions

Hey guys had a few quick questions. I recently just began to get into Ardupilot and I really like the system and the way it is made, so I w…

Started by Timothy

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

uBlox GPS to APM 2.5

2 Hi guys,I finally received my quad-C kit yesterday and I am well into the process of assembling it. However, I ran into a problem when co…

Started by Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Nigel Booth

mixing diy on dji f450 flame

thank u mike.please correct me.any thougths on suject?

Started by PHILIP FORREST FAULKNER

0 Feb 17, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service