ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using a UBEC To Power My Gimbal And Vtx

I have two aircraft - a Parallax Elev-8 quadcopter and a Tarot FY680 Pro hexcopter; both aircraft use an APM 2.6 flight controller/autopilo…

Started by Brian Buckmaster

3 Apr 30
Reply by Brian Buckmaster

APM 2.6 firmware, SONAR problem

Hello, I bought a quadcopter with APM 2.6 onbord and I have a few questions. I downloaded the latest Mission Planner, and it automatically…

Started by Jernej

0 Apr 29

APM 2.8 and GPS / Compass

Hi, I've done lots of thread-searching but haven't found a fix; any help would be appreciated. I am in the process of upgrading from APM…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 28
Reply by Pat Roy

All data ok on OSD apart from home distance and direction

I have an APM 2.6 on a quadcopter which I fly FPV.I also have a minimOSD.When I start flying I have both the satellite lock and the GPS Co-…

Started by rc flyers

1 Apr 26
Reply by Leslie Newhouse

Understanding Communication Links between Solo and Controller

Hello, I have been building a program to to execute remote commands on the 3dr solo and was thinking it would be simply as easy as underst…

Started by DJ Martin

5 Apr 26
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

Controlling a QuadCopter with code

I'm a Programming Intern and I've been given the assignment to control a QuadCopter (using APM 2.5) without the Mission Planner or RC Contr…

Started by Mike Livingston

15 Apr 25
Reply by DJ Martin

Hexa copter wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

4 Apr 22
Reply by Shamir Pinedo

Hexacopter Wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

0 Apr 20

APM 2.6 wont connect

I bought a new bored and have tried everything but no matter what I will not connect. I get the dreaded no heartbeat packets. PLEASE HELP

Started by Adam

2 Apr 19
Reply by James

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

14 Apr 14
Reply by James

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service