ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,996)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad goes to full throttle when selecting height hold or loiter (Love that phrase)

I am on the latest code and have managed to mix my Hitec tx with two channels to give me at least five flight modes.   Hovering in Stable m…

Started by Philip Fretwell

26 Aug 25
Reply by Frank W Sailler

Do not start or calibration tone

hello friends I try to do calibration collects new quadcopter, but I did not beep, automatic calibration much anyway, but I did not start b…

Started by Mehmet Fazıl YAĞMUR

1 Aug 25
Reply by Mehmet Fazıl YAĞMUR

Worst Crash ever, Log analysis needed!

Hey folks! Yesterday I had my biggest, worst and most scary crash with my 3DR Quad. Our local firefighters had an open day for public and…

Started by marc.kulhavy

113 Aug 24
Reply by robert fujii

Mark coordinates & heading in log during flight?

When I'm flying FPV, I'd like to be able to "mark" the log when I see a nice scene or angle, so I can come back to it later on a waypoint f…

Started by Hugh Hemington

0 Aug 23

oscillate abnormal

Hi,as you can see in the video, the copter keep oscillating strangely. At first, I thought it was just because rate_p has been tuning too h…

Started by Gabriel Chen

1 Aug 22
Reply by Gabriel Chen

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

8 Aug 20
Reply by Bryan Holloway

Auto tune crash

I was doing an autotune after an upgrade from apm 2.6 to pixhawk running 3.1.5.  I think it might be power related (battery).  I have att…

Started by Duffy

1 Aug 20
Reply by Brewski850

NTUN not recorded

Hi all, I run version 3.0.1 on my APM 2.5.Problem is, that no NTUN values are recorded, but NTUN values are enabled. As you can see in the…

Started by Harald Krause

0 Aug 20

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

558 Aug 19
Reply by Gabriel Chen

APM 2.6 no compass after 3.3v fix.

Hello, This is my first time with multicopters or Rc for that much. I built a 650 frame hexacopter and settled on a APM 2.6 for the flight…

Started by mhorban

1 Aug 19
Reply by mhorban

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service