ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 wont connect

I bought a new bored and have tried everything but no matter what I will not connect. I get the dreaded no heartbeat packets. PLEASE HELP

Started by Adam

2 Apr 19
Reply by James

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

14 Apr 14
Reply by James

How to load Mavproxy Python Modules and run it

Dear all, How can I load mavproxy python modules into the terminal so I can run it. my current folder is /home/pi/Mavproxy-master Thanks

Started by Vinh K

2 Apr 13
Reply by James

AdruCopter powers on briefly

I had arducopter plugged in and connected to mission planner via USB. I kept getting a warning that the battery voltage was low. I disconn…

Started by Jackson Rollins

0 Apr 6

custom signals on transmitter using matlab

i am using a dx18 transmitter......i want to implement a custom built varying frequency input signal generated using matlab on my rc. does…

Started by karthik pakala

0 Apr 5

APM 2.x Accelerometer calibration

I hate to admit this but I have been doing the accelerometer calibration all wrong on my generic APM ArduCopter controllers!  When you put…

Started by John Callaway

0 Apr 5

F450 dji with apm 2.6 controller - pid parameters for 4s lipo battery ???

Hello, I've a drone with 3DR APM 2.6, and I would like you to tell me a better parameters to tune the PID of my drone. I want to use 4S Li-…

Started by David Méndez Vilches

0 Apr 4

Take off problems with 3DR Quad kit!

Hi all, I know there's been lots of posts about these sorts of problems, and there is troubleshooting guidance on the arducopter website (…

Started by F McC

3 Apr 3
Reply by tino caer

Cant arm APM, but able to while connect USB cable from laptop

Hi, i'm facing this issue with Apm 2.8 board, newly build quad, no error seeing on the Mission Planner, but when connected to battery alon…

Started by Akie86

0 Apr 2

How to enable Auxiliary Channel Functionality.

Hello. I would like to enable various functionalities of the auxiliary channels, for example channel 7 and 8. I go to the Mission Planner a…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 30
Reply by Nikos

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service