ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another arducopter flips on takeoff thread.

I've got a stock 3dr kit that I've just finished putting together, and it tries to flip on takeoff. I'm running x config. Arducopter 2.1 fi…

Started by Glenn M

50 Aug 22
Reply by DR WHO

Throttle start point is too high with APM 2.8

So im a noob at this since i just started building my own quad a few days ago, i have calibrated all of the things needed and the quad arms…

Started by Jake Mogensen

0 Aug 21

Failsafe: reconnecting rc

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with my failsafe function on my apm board. Everything works great, but once my quadcopter disarms and…

Started by Jack Loop

1 Aug 20
Reply by Ultrafuge

When armed the motors spin

Hi I am a noob so some help would be great I have a pixhawk flight controller and for some reason I arm it and the motors start to spin wit…

Started by Cale Hodge

2 Aug 17
Reply by Cale Hodge

*solved* Big trouble...no Power Diode burned out...... I explained how to replace.

Hello, I've been confronted with a big problem. I am using APM2.5 + the Power sensor board to provide the +5V.  The output JP is removed…

Started by CyberCrash

10 Aug 16
Reply by John Taylor

How to reduce the mag field reading

Hi guys, It looks like my mag field is ~550, and I am reading that it should be ~330. My board is well above any power dist - it is about…

Started by Ted Weerts

2 Aug 15
Reply by RdanielK

Crash after fordward on Altitude Hold

Hi, I´m desperated about this issue. My quadcopter has fall down 3 times about this issue. My config is, Tarot 650 Sport 8000 mah 4S Afr…

Started by Alberto

6 Aug 15
Reply by Alberto

QUADCOPTER SPINNING

I have recently built a quadcopter with the APM. I completed all the prearm checks in mission planner, but as soon as I fly the quad it goe…

Started by Jack Loop

0 Aug 15

Need a suggestion for my new copter

hi everyoneI need to ask that how much weight this quadcopter can carry.http://dronefever.com/3DR-ArduCopter-Quad-C-Frame-Motors-Kit.htmlAl

Started by Taha Bin Asghar

0 Aug 14

Need a suggestion for my new copter

hi everyoneI need to ask that how much weight this quadcopter can carry.http://dronefever.com/3DR-ArduCopter-Quad-C-Frame-Motors-Kit.htmlAl

Started by Taha Bin Asghar

0 Aug 14

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service