ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pitch is reversed: where should I fix it?

Hi, I was doing the first preliminary tests and was testing to see if everything looked ok. Throttle, yaw, roll all works fine: if I move t…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

19 Nov 8
Reply by McDanolds

Telemetry over 3G / Video over 3G ( IP / TCP ) with android

OK, there is a lot of discussion about this topic. There are also some solutions (dronecell, phonedrone:

Started by c j g

37 Nov 7
Reply by DavidFolts

Have tried every PID and can't get severe Oscillation to stop

I have a H550 (f550 clone)  Motors: NTM 28-26s 1000kv  Props: APC Style 10x4.5 Flight Controller: APM 2.6 Rx/Tx: Turnigy 9XR Pro with DJT F…

Started by Michael W.

8 Nov 5
Reply by Mamoon Syed

APM 2.6 won't level.

I have a new APM 2.6 in a quad on a sk450 frame.  When i lift off the quad rolls to the right and the only way to keep it level is to give…

Started by Adam Wehner

0 Nov 4

Help needed in build

Specification : APM 2.8 / Ublox 7m Emax 25a Quattro esc emax 980kv xa2212 motors  3s 2200mah So I got my calibration done and I could arm…

Started by Eduards Ratniks

2 Nov 4
Reply by Eduards Ratniks

Standoff hole size in ardupilot mega v2.0

I am trying to find out what the hole size is in the mounting holes on the Ardupolit mega v2.0. I need to order stand offs and nuts and bol…

Started by Josh

2 Nov 3
Reply by Wendy Chan

Problemas con APM 2.6, acelerar despues de armar

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en este foro, llevo 1 año con el tema de los multirotores, y es muy apasionante, tengo un problema que no he podido…

Started by Mauricio Velez

0 Nov 2

APM 2.5 with NEO-6M ublox gps (not 3DR LEA-6)

Has anyone successfully used the APM2.5 (or other APM) with the cheaper NEO-6M ublox gps ? Did you need any modifications to the source cod…

Started by u4eake

302 Nov 1
Reply by mick

compass calibration offsets values

hello friends can you please tell me are this values after calibrating the compass acceptable 58.8-14 this is in a external compass on a 7m…

Started by joel bessa

2 Nov 1
Reply by joel bessa

The PX4Flow Thread

So this new optical flow board from 3DR looks pretty nifty! My question is (for anyone more familiar with optical flow technology than I am…

Started by Stephen Zidek

3 Oct 30
Reply by Wes

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service