ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arming Problems

Hi,  My problem is that i can not arm my copter when everything is connected with the apm board.  It seems that the actions from the radio…

Started by Johnny Schoko

5 Jul 3
Reply by Johnny Schoko

Unable to connect APM 2.8 to Mission Planner via bluetooth.

Hello there, I am in the process of making my first Quadcopter but I am unable to connect my APM flight controller to mission planner using…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

1 Jun 27
Reply by Jun kyung Bang

Radio calibrate issues

Greetings,   I finished setting up my arducopter about a month ago but had issues with tilting on take off. I haven't touched it since and…

Started by Stephen S

38 Jun 19
Reply by Aloce Jorsen

Waypoints Execution Using ROS

I am using arducopters and need one to fly to a given series of waypoints(master) and another to follow it(slave). My current approach is a…

Started by Anjani Josyula

0 Jun 16

my tricopter spinning

hi I have the apm 2.5 with external gps on my tricopter. when i try to get it up, it starts to spin in  one direction.  i read that you hav…

Started by Yahalom schwartz

2 Jun 15
Reply by james

How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

I am newbie on ardupilot and ı want to get gps locations with mavlink first ı download arducopter library  from https://github.com/diydrone

Started by Can Aydın

4 Jun 13
Reply by Umar Dastgir

Lumenier QAV FPV Flight

Drone Information: Lumenier QAV-x Kiss Flight control Kiss 24A esc T-motors f40ii 2400kv Matek pdb Foxeer HS1177 (2.1 lens) TBS unify pro…

Started by Diven Parker

0 May 19

PCBA assembly problem

Hey! I want to connect some lights to my quadcopter they have a servo lead plug on the end of the controller.(PCBA assembly and PCB manufac…

Started by viya

0 May 11

ultrasonic HC-SR04 suitable for arducopter?

hi, i have this 4 pin sensor ar home , and i was wondering if it can be used in complement or instead the classic sensor. Anybody succeed…

Started by herve pellarin

44 May 11
Reply by Bernardo

Best SDK and environment for drone developers

Hello everyone this is my first question in this forum and I' m sorry for my bad english. I should choose a commercial drone for a project…

Started by Salvatore

1 May 3
Reply by Andy Violette

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service