ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexa copter wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

7 Jul 20
Reply by Shamir Pinedo

No Throttle Control

Hello Everyone, this is my first time working with and attempting to run arducopter on an apm 2.8 board. I have everything set up and read…

Started by Taylor Mantick

0 Jul 14

No Throttle Control

Hello Everyone, this is my first time working with and attempting to run arducopter on an apm 2.8 board. I have everything set up and read…

Started by Taylor Mantick

0 Jul 14

Problem - APM 2.x wil not power up

Power problem – APM 2.x will not power up 07/14/16 Problem – APM 2.8 will not power up via power module but will power up normally with US…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

2 Jul 14
Reply by Vincent LaPorte

Problem - APM 2.x wil not power up

Power problem – APM 2.x will not power up 07/14/16 Problem – APM 2.8 will not power up via power module but will power up normally with US…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

0 Jul 14

Indoor Navigation

Hey everyone! I am setting out to program a Hex-rotor to be a pace setter for an indoor physical fitness test here at the Air Force Academy…

Started by mark richardson

4 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Inertial navigation in Arducopter

Hello, I'm working on a project with an Arducopter and I want to switch to Inertial Navigation to navigate from waypoint to waypoint (which…

Started by Jan Kaas

2 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

APM 2.6 Constant Drift

10%2012-31-1969%207-00-00%20PM.bin I have been test flying, mostly hovering, a quadcopter I recently built, trying to get the best setting…

Started by Max Becker

2 Jul 7
Reply by Will Fellmeth

apm 2.5 rssi ever 100%

Hi, i´m new with apm, i have wired everything, but i have a bit problem with rssi display, is ever in 100%, with radio on or off, no differ…

Started by Sergio Giaccone

0 Jul 2

ultrasonic HC-SR04 suitable for arducopter?

hi, i have this 4 pin sensor ar home , and i was wondering if it can be used in complement or instead the classic sensor. Anybody succeed…

Started by herve pellarin

37 Jun 24
Reply by Bernardo

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service