ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question: Wiring ESCs to APM2.6 in a DJI Flamewheel F450 frame

I’m moving all electronics from my Arducopter frame onto a F450 Flamewheel. I have JDrones 20A ESCs that have built-in BECs. The Arducopter…

Started by Lloyd

1 Sep 6
Reply by Lloyd

Quad goes to full throttle when selecting height hold or loiter (Love that phrase)

I am on the latest code and have managed to mix my Hitec tx with two channels to give me at least five flight modes.   Hovering in Stable m…

Started by Philip Fretwell

27 Sep 4
Reply by Wilson Frias

Mission Planner and OpenCV python scrips

Hi: I am trying to run some opencv python scrips in the mission planner. When I try to run a very simple script (thant only loads a image…

Started by Inaki

0 Sep 3

esc or motor not arming ???

hi there Emax model connected ESC to XA2212 / 980KV rotation no. 3 engine, although other engines I remain. No. 3 is the engine begins to r…

Started by Mehmet Fazıl YAĞMUR

0 Sep 2

Quadcopter flips during take off

Hello, i have the problem that the copter flips randomly during lift off. when i start the copter in hand 1,3 m above ground it flys perfec…

Started by Michael Utz

22 Sep 2
Reply by Guerrilla Drone

Crashed after switching to Alt Hold

I was flying the other day and was coming in to land in Stabilized mode, I switched to Alt Hold and it was as though the throttle was cut a…

Started by Flying_Trashcan

1 Aug 30
Reply by Flying_Trashcan

Arducopter - RTL Fly away crash

Hi All- First i have to thank everyone on this forum for providing such an amazing pool of information and helpful discussion. I hope someo…

Started by Raph

8 Aug 30
Reply by Chris Jennings

APM drifts in loiter/position hold, alt hold is acceptable

I've read what I could find on the topic and most of them point to it being a compass or vibration issue.  Compass drifts slightly but stay…

Started by B

20 Aug 30
Reply by Gustavo Retuci Pinheiro

compiling sketch too big in arduino. HELP!

I'm going friggin crazy with this ardupilot stuff. I first burned out my 3.3 regulator after only one time of programming and now as either…

Started by mhorban

1 Aug 30
Reply by mhorban

Apm 2.5 Mavlink Connection Problem

Recently bought an Apm 2.5 board. I downloaded the driver for the board and mission planner. When using wizard It successfully uploads the…

Started by Nash Kennedy

1 Aug 28
Reply by ausdroid

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service