ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,035)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F450 clone/CRIUS V2 went crazy and crashed in loiter...

Hi: I´m very frustrated. I do not know exactly what I´m doind wrong, but I could never tune my quad to fly properly in the modes I choosed…

Started by Ale climber

2 on Thursday
Reply by Ale climber

Determine windspeed while in loiter with ArduCopter

I'm would like to log the windspeed and wind direction while my copter is in loiter mode.  Before I strap a cup anemometer to the top of my…

Started by Doug Chestnut

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Danny Blanchard

MinimOSD issue- No on screen overlay

I've set up my minimOSD as per the diagram below, and, my Transmitter, Camera all work fine, however, there is no overlay data from the…

Started by David Strassman

41 Nov 12
Reply by Rick Huebner

APM 2.6 Jumper and power Module

Hello,  I am building my first Quad copter and with my kit came the Arducopter 2.6   also a Power module.   I am a little confused as I rea…

Started by Grandpa Jake

1 Nov 11
Reply by Joe Breznai

Exchanging Messages from APM to Arduino through telemetry port

Hi!  As far as I know it is possible to get data packets from the APM through telemetry port to an arduino mega adk right? So it is possib…

Started by Ricardo Nascimento

0 Nov 6

Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

I've started here (http://qgroundcontrol.org/dev/mavlink_arduino_integration_tutorial) and have read around the forums and had a few additi…

Started by Steve Dolinsky

4 Nov 6
Reply by Ricardo Nascimento

MAVLink Messages between APM 2.5 and Arduino ADK

I'm developing a system where I have an Android mobile connected to ADK board. This ADK is connected via UART to the APM telemetry port. (I…

Started by Ricardo Nascimento

0 Nov 6

Sending information from the APM 2.6

I am using an APM 2.6 for a project I am working on. I would like to be able to send data (like longitude and latitude and altitude) from t…

Started by Matthew Benjamin

0 Nov 6

Takeoff with MAVlink command

I'm working on an Android gcs for a college project and need the ArduCopter to takeoff when pushing a button on the phone.  From going thro…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

1 Nov 5
Reply by Gonzalo Garat

Adding Object Tracking

I'm adding simple object tracking to the Arducopter code.  I have come up with a system running on a BeagleBoard that has a downward pointi…

Started by Noah Wardrip

8 Nov 5
Reply by Riccardo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service