ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need the stock Cheerson CX-20 firmware and parms

I need someone to upload the stock flight controller firmware and parameters files for a open source Cheerson CX-20 quadcopter.  I installe…

Started by Paul Jeffrey

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Auturgy

Firmware Setup error

hello, i get this error when i try load the firmware on my APM 2.6 Started downloading http://firmware.diydrones.com/Copter/stable/apm2-q

Started by 3rdzeropoint

0 Dec 12, 2016

Teach you how to DIY a quadcopter

Many people don’t know what should they buy for DIY a quadcopter? And how to DIY a quadcopter which can flight longer and higher? Now I wil…

Started by Diven Parker

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Diven Parker

telemetry not functioning properly

my telemetry modules are not working properly. i am using 433mhz telemetry module, apm 2.8. many times when i try to connect them mission p…

Started by Vedant Bansal

4 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Meier

connect an arduino parallel with telemetry and minimOSD

hey guys, i am working on a drone project, and i have currently a task that obligates me to get all the data from the apm 2.8 that i am wo…

Started by elie machaalany

0 Dec 4, 2016

HELP PLEASE !!! - I cannot set up my Quadcopter Arducopter 2.8

I am new to quadcopter and RC world. I buy from ebay my kit and built my quadcopter assembling all the parts following various instructions…

Started by Dennis Tankman

3 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by pramesh shaminda

PLEASE HELPME !!!. I am trying to compile ArduCopter Code for APM 2.8

Please from Argentina, I can not compile and upload any code, if someone has Arduino code and Arduino version that you can reference I than…

Started by Victor Peñalver

0 Nov 17, 2016

Another arducopter flips on takeoff thread.

I've got a stock 3dr kit that I've just finished putting together, and it tries to flip on takeoff. I'm running x config. Arducopter 2.1 fi…

Started by Glenn M

51 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Josef Blažek

Geofence Support?

I'm confused on the current state of Geofence support.  In April, this post from Andreas highlighted what I think is a phenomenal safety an…

Started by Justin

4 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Dieter Preiser

APM2.8 not working

When I plug in a USB to mission planner my flight controller is functioning fine, but when I disconnect and just run from the lipo the volt…

Started by Andrew

2 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Andrew

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service