ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quanum Nova Quadcopter - No Electrical Power

When I plug the the battery (fully charged) to my Quanum Nova the only response I get are the clicking sound of the propeller motors. No li…

Started by Chester G. Farmer

0 Oct 9

Question for the APM 2.5 Gurus

A while ago, I purchased the HK. Quanum Nova, Basically the same as the Cheerson CX-20, It has a China Vs. APM 2.52, out of the box, I foun…

Started by Paul Dinardi

0 Oct 8

Solution to GPS problem if interference and wrong settings are not to blame.

Hi fellow Multirotor friends, I think I've got the answer to this problem. I had this problem twice in the last two years despite that noth…

Started by Karl Schoelpple

0 Oct 7

Arducopter won't stay in Position (Loiter)

My Problem is, that my big Arducopter don't stay in Loiter Mode. It flyes away in one direction with more an more speed. GPS has a 3D fix.…

Started by heckmic

25 Oct 7
Reply by Karl Schoelpple

Help with settings

All this is what i am trying to do and make it all work in FT planner Frsky Taranis  x9  x8r  APM 2.6 it would be nice to find someone in H…

Started by johnny moritz

1 Oct 6
Reply by David Jones

MAVLink-OSD - got OSD data only with disconnected camera

Hi ! I hope someone here can help me with my MAVLink-OSD problem ... Some days ago I bought an OSD like this one: http://multicoptersystem…

Started by Dominik Schmidt

0 Oct 1

Why are motors not getting full power from arducopter

Arducopter is limiting the total power output of my hexacopter to 37 amps when it has the potential for 66amps when at full throttle. I ben…

Started by Larry Grimm

48 Oct 1
Reply by Philip Johansson

APM Repair Service

APM Repair Service    I now offer a service to repair your APM for a $20 flat rate. If you send me your APM along with $20 and a self addr…

Started by RocketMan

14 Sep 29
Reply by Timothy ORourke

Unexpected Motor Throttle Up Immediatly After Battery Connection

I've been off flying for several months now, mostly due to weather and schedule. As I look forward to warmer air and some time to tinker, I…

Started by Erik Born

14 Sep 28
Reply by Erik Born

run ArduCopter code on a standard Arduino Mega 2560

I am relatively new to the world of multicopters. I have a quad (F450) and a Hex (F550), both with Naza Light flight controllers. The Naza…

Started by rob kruithof

0 Sep 28

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service