ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,051)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

compilation errors.

hi every one, i tried to compile the arducopter code in arduino but i am getting the following errors in libraries. can anyone suggest me s…

Started by rabia tahir bajwa

3 Dec 8
Reply by ANJU HARSHAN N

APM 2.6 gyro roll values reversed after update

Hi all, I've dug out my quad and updated the firmware, calibrated and was about to go for a flight when I realised the flight planner is r…

Started by Chris Evans

4 Dec 5
Reply by SlyKittenBox

Why are motors not getting full power from arducopter

Arducopter is limiting the total power output of my hexacopter to 37 amps when it has the potential for 66amps when at full throttle. I ben…

Started by Larry Grimm

54 Dec 5
Reply by Philip Johansson

Why is copter armed after esc calibration? Shouldn't this be disabled?

Hey all, i had an accident with my apm quad some months ago. I calibrated the four esc (four at once method) and everything was fine. Unfor…

Started by Andre B.

1 Dec 5
Reply by emile

Brushless Gimbal Controller Powering APM2.5

I have the brushless gimbal and controller (Martinez) from RCTimer. The gimbal is controlled by its own 1800mah 3S Lipo. I would like to be…

Started by Daniel Holladay

9 Dec 3
Reply by joe teimo

APM2 Motor Sequencing Help

First I apologize for the question as it seems basic but it has me scratching my head. When I look at the motor numbering for a quad X (htt…

Started by Marc Galloway

1 Dec 2
Reply by Scott Reid

Please help..

Hi, Im new to the scene and build a quadrocopter with the Apm 2.6. The copter wont fly, I configured the mission planner ( compass, gps, ac…

Started by Marius

3 Dec 1
Reply by Marius

Cant set HLD_LON error on APM 2.6

No SET_HLD_LON on 3.2 I just flashed my APM2.6 with the 3.2 firmware. I got the error message "unable to set Hld-Lon". I checked Mission P…

Started by joseph winburn

0 Dec 1

Controlling APM using PWM signals from another Arduino

Hello.   I'm working on a project on which I'm trying to control a Quadcopter and make it autonomous using another Arduino UNO. My idea is…

Started by Arthur Bayerlein

3 Dec 1
Reply by Arthur Bayerlein

Default PIDs List isn't

Does anyone know if the default PIDs for APM2.5, are listed anywhere. I have Google this to death with nothing but some old images of the e…

Started by Dave Roche

8 Nov 30
Reply by Dave Roche

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service