ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

motors spin but then stop

If i hold my quad on the ground and spin the motors, two motors turn off at about 50% rpm. I have reflashed the ppm encoder, erased and rei…

Started by Damo

0 on Saturday

How to reverse yaw control on Tri-copter

I have serious problem how to configure my tricopter (2.0.39). Roll and pitch are correct. Yaw(rudder aka tail servo) was incorect thus i r…

Started by palo sestak

33 on Saturday
Reply by Duncan J

Finally found a version of Mission Planner that works well with Adupilot 2.7.3

I've been getting my quad ready for the season.  I built up a quad with the hobbyking sk-450  frame NTM 26-28A 1200k motors, 35a esc, and T…

Started by Jerry Normandin

0 on Saturday

Hexa B

I am wondering if someone would want to glance at the equipment I have and give me a little kickstart installing these electronics. The pho…

Started by Brandon

0 on Saturday

Turnigy 9x ppm and failsafe

Hi all, first post, hope it's in the right section.. I'm currently trying to setup failsafe arducopter v2.3 and turnigy 9x v2 but I'm now…

Started by fuzzur

14 on Friday
Reply by Jerry Normandin

APM 2.0 quadcopter firmware upgrade from 2.7.4 ... is it worth it ?

Hi,    I've been flying pretty stable for about 2 years now with my quad.    I upgraded mission planner 6 months ago an noticed the GPS Al…

Started by Jerry Normandin

0 on Friday

Help with Tricopter Setup - Yaw Servo not Working

Hi All, My first post here, I've been trying to setup a tricopter using APM 2.6 + GPS. My first question: How to get the YAW servo to work?…

Started by Sergio

5 Apr 17
Reply by Jaime Castillo

G10 Parts CNC Service for Drone , Multirotor

YLY offer HIGH quality CNC Cutting service of G10 Parts used in Multirotor drones .   High precision without Scratches .      Parts can be…

Started by steve larry

0 Apr 17

Take off problems with 3DR Quad kit!

Hi all, I know there's been lots of posts about these sorts of problems, and there is troubleshooting guidance on the arducopter website (…

Started by F McC

2 Apr 17
Reply by F McC

APM 2.5 Quadcopter: Spontaneous movements during Auto Trim mode

After many long months I have finally gotten my quad up and running. After a successful test flight with stock PIDs, I decided to give the…

Started by Kevin Friedemann

4 Apr 16
Reply by Kevin Friedemann

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service