ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Fails to download parameters

Hi there! 1.My APM 2.6 is not downloadind params stopping/hangs at 'PARAM RC4_REV' 2.Please require urgent advice,(used the APM 2.6 only on…

Started by Sanjay Gupta

0 Jun 18

Help with the frame conversion from earth frame to body frame in AC_attitude_control library, thanks!

Hi~ I am new to the attitude control method of arducopter codes. In the AC_attitude_control library,  in the function: void AC_AttitudeCont…

Started by Henry

1 Jun 18
Reply by Yang Wang

Mavlink Command C++

Hi to all. I have a problem. I am trying to command my 3dr robotics drone with mavlink message. I have write a c++ program and I am able to…

Started by Enzo Buono

0 Jun 15

pdb x and + config

My quadcopter is not flying. It just flips over  I read in the forum that this may be due to a + config in the pdb instead of x. How do I c…

Started by Vikram Singh

5 Jun 14
Reply by Russ

APM arms, but motor aren't spining

After having replaced one esc that I burned because of a too hot soldering iron, APM arms but motor won't spin, except if I move the thrott…

Started by Oscar

1 Jun 13
Reply by Oscar

Why throttle maximum of 1000?

Why throttle maximum of 1000?It cause the motor can't reach the maximum power?

Started by vincent216

6 Jun 13
Reply by William bryan

APM 2.6 Firmware issue

Hi I have updated my firmware from 2.14 to 3.21 with APM planner and since I have done this every time I power up the amp runs through its…

Started by Paul Okelly

1 Jun 13
Reply by Marc Dornan

APM 2.6 Will Not Take Off / Fly

This may be a neewb question but its been driving me crazy, For the last two weeks I've been building a TBS F450'ish quad and I finally…

Started by Mitchell McCormick

10 Jun 10
Reply by Vikram Singh

Anti crash - cartwheeling

Hi folks, Tell me to go away if this has been covered before. I know crash prevention has and I've read a bunch of posts but not seen anyt…

Started by Crispin

8 Jun 8
Reply by ShafieMukhre

How to exit Follow Me mode

I have follow me mode working.  I get the copter in the air in loiter and then enable the mode through mission planner. How do I leave thi…

Started by Jared Muirhead

0 Jun 5

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service