ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,895)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

G10 Parts CNC Service for Drone , Multirotor

YLY offer HIGH quality CNC Cutting service of G10 Parts used in Multirotor drones .   High precision without Scratches .      Parts can be…

Started by steve larry

0 on Friday

Take off problems with 3DR Quad kit!

Hi all, I know there's been lots of posts about these sorts of problems, and there is troubleshooting guidance on the arducopter website (…

Started by F McC

2 on Thursday
Reply by F McC

APM 2.5 Quadcopter: Spontaneous movements during Auto Trim mode

After many long months I have finally gotten my quad up and running. After a successful test flight with stock PIDs, I decided to give the…

Started by Kevin Friedemann

4 on Thursday
Reply by Kevin Friedemann

Can anyone tell me why my quadcopter came home??

Here are the logs 2014-04-16%2022-20-02.tlog

Started by John

1 on Wednesday
Reply by John

Quadcopter Jolts, Toilet Bowls, Crashes. Can't figure out these stupid logs.

Second actual flight I've done with my finally finished quad, I get it up for a couple seconds, and then I lose control of it and it toilet…

Started by Kevin Friedemann

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Kevin Friedemann

APM 2.5 Late frame PPM encoder error

Hi, this is my first post on DIY Drones and am in dire need and some help. I build my first quad over the past couple months (see specs bel…

Started by John Trout

0 on Wednesday

Obstacle Avoidance

So is there any test code for obstacle avoidance posted online?  I would like to have something to start with but I am unable to find any c…

Started by Steven Gates

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Bortek

Armed does not work with the transmitter, but works with mission planner

Hey guys, I've flied this WE and during the landing my hexa fliped. No damage, but after my hexa didn't want to armed. I went back home an…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

0 Apr 14

make a power distribution quad harness

I've been all over the web and only find bits and pieces,I'm trying to find how to make a  power distribution quad harness to connect the b…

Started by James McGuire

1 Apr 14
Reply by Charles Henderson

Yet Another APM 2.0 Power Problem

I shorted across the power rail while APM 2.0 Board was energized via USB, thanks to careless disregard of what was under the Board. I've g…

Started by Charles Henderson

0 Apr 14

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service