ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 GPS connection sockets vs APM 2.6 and APM 2.8 GPS connection spclets

I have an Arducopter APM 2.5 Flight Controller that is giving me compass trouble and I ordered two APM units to replace it.  Neither of the…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Oct 5

APM 2.8 motors only run full speed in RTL

Hi I have connected the motors on my F450 quad but if i run them in stabilise or loiter they only run at half speed. If i switch to RTL the…

Started by Peter Clinch

1 Sep 25
Reply by Peter Clinch

JD Drone IO Board

Puchased a JD Drones IO Board as i would like to fire up some LED's from the APM2.8 Controller Has anyone any code or can give any assistan…

Started by Andrew

0 Sep 24

Arducopter tricopter firmware oscillation issues with top mounted yaw motor.

My rcexplorer style tricopter with all motors on top flew perfectly with the KK2 board, but the Arducopter tricopter firmware doesn't seem…

Started by turdsurfer

4 Sep 21
Reply by David Jones

Compass error - East is West, West is East, but North and South are North and South

System: 550 Hex, APM2.6 Flight Controller (supposedly with no onboard compass), 3DR GPS, latest Mission Planner, Hexacopter 3.3.1 firmware.…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Sep 20

Follower for APM 2

hello to everybody I have read that the APM 2.5 is no more supported by the newest Firmware. AC 3.2.1 seems to be the latest. What flightco…

Started by Mogli

1 Sep 16
Reply by Sgt Ric

APM2.5 650KV motors start and stop different times-please see Video. Thank you!

ANY HELP_Please?

Started by mark liles

1 Sep 16
Reply by Peter Seddon

More apm 2.8 troubles

Well im back for more help from you experienced folks out there, pretty sure i fried my board wen i fried my osd, tried setting up my fpv w…

Started by Dan

0 Sep 15

Hello, I have a HEXA with apm2.6 and 650kv motors. Different Motors start and staop at different times. HELP! See Video

Started by mark liles

1 Sep 15
Reply by George Kelly

Taking off without GPS fix

Hello To takeoff an arducopter using any MAVLink ground station, I noticed that it was necessary to have a 3D fix for the GPS and the copt…

Started by Anis Koubaa

0 Sep 15

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service