ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.8 issues

Greetings all! I recently switched away from the HK KK2.0 to the APM 2.8 with the DShot 3DR Radio. Here is a picture of my setup Here is…

Started by Paul Klopping

0 Mar 25

AC 3.2.1 Sounds beeps on APM 2.6

Hi guys I have a flight with APM 2.6 today and AC3.2.1 I did fly aggressively forward and then backward and at that time when pushing fro…

Started by Bortek

0 Mar 24

Pre-Iris+ prop star washer

Hi Guys,  Been reading the forums for a while but can't find the answer so I hope you're collective intelligence can help. I have a pre-iri…

Started by Edward Colson

1 Mar 23
Reply by Michael Burmeister

I would like to put a Toggle Switch on my Arducopter

I have built and flown several APM-based quad rotors, but I am not an experienced RC person, so please be gentle with me regarding my next…

Started by Robert Beatty

35 Mar 22
Reply by Ken Lorig

Armed... Waypoints Received

Hi All, I am starting out with the Droid Planner on my tablet and have not gotten into waypoints yet, but I was exploring the different ta…

Started by Bill Kiskin

2 Mar 22
Reply by Bill Kiskin

Spektrum DX8, 6 flights mode with one singel channel, by FM and Gear Switch

If you want 6 flights mode with Gear and Flightmode 1,2 switch with only using one channel (CH5) the following can be done with dx8 and may…

Started by Arnt-Inge Hansen

40 Mar 22
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

Quadcopter is flipping forward while take off

Hi, I'm having some serious trouble lately while trying to get my quadcopter to work. when it lifts off, it leans forward-left and flips.…

Started by yogi

2 Mar 21
Reply by steve

Read sensors ( APM 2.5.2 )

Hello, I'm looking to implement a simple code that only reads the data from different sensors integrated in my ArduPilot (APM 2.5.2), and I…

Started by Firdaous

2 Mar 20
Reply by Firdaous

Spektrum DX8 with APM 2.5 Controller Need Help Setup

Can someone be kind enough with a DX8 and APM 2.5 configuration email me a setup file I can load into my DX8? I am having a lot of problems…

Started by Peter Klimon

15 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Wood

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

560 Mar 16
Reply by Markus Horeld

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service