ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Receive MAVLink data via Arduino (Clarification Needed)

Edit: Unfortunately I never discovered the answer to my question. Pretty much stalled out after that. I've started here (http://qgroundcont…

Started by Steve Dolinsky

6 May 5
Reply by Temitope

Apm 2.6 gimbal servo problem

Hi. My name is Patrik from Sweden. I have a problem :) All the troubles i have had with the Apm 2.6 have i solved by Reading here, on inter…

Started by Boostedsnake

0 Apr 30

I own the AMP 2.6.

1) I cannot get the Emax EMCs to even acknowledge the battery unless single loaded in the receiver... 2) I can't get the Sky Fly ts6 to mov…

Started by UrbanTech

3 Apr 29
Reply by UrbanTech

APM 2.6 quad

I'm working on my first quad but I am having some issues... the first flight was really bad, almost crash. Here you can find my log, I am t…

Started by Massimo Tabai

0 Apr 28

Connect sensor to APM

Hi to everyone, I have a problem. I have to connect DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor to my apm 2.6 (https://www.adafruit.com/products/

Started by Enzo Buono

0 Apr 27

MinimOSD issue- No on screen overlay

I've set up my minimOSD as per the diagram below, and, my Transmitter, Camera all work fine, however, there is no overlay data from the…

Started by David Strassman

43 Apr 27
Reply by masam

Various multi rotor arrangements

Hi guys I`m currently working on my project which is involving a major research into various rotor arrangements. Now As everybody surely k…

Started by Robert Kameny

0 Apr 24

Problem with motors or escs, help!

Hi all, I´ve been reading you for years in the shadows and not I´m desperated and need your help Just build an F450 style quadcopter using…

Started by Rafael

0 Apr 23

Project: Variable ESC for Hexacopter, code change!

Hi, I'm trying to add variable ESC's to a hexacopter in order to go down very fast. The problem is when I try to arm. I need to change the…

Started by Marc Donadiós Garriga

0 Apr 23

ArduPilot Mega 2.0 sonar sensors

Are sonar sensors only programmed for altitude hold or can they be used for avoidance? Thanks for you replies  :)

Started by Tim

3 Apr 22
Reply by Rene Garcia

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service