ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,087)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD issue- No on screen overlay

I've set up my minimOSD as per the diagram below, and, my Transmitter, Camera all work fine, however, there is no overlay data from the…

Started by David Strassman

42 Feb 23
Reply by Flying Buddha

Tricopter yaw servo reversed

Hi Does anyone know how to reverse the output from APM to the servo (tricopter)? Ithink that I can fix this by rotating the servo, but it m…

Started by Sean O'Connor

17 Feb 22
Reply by Sven.F

MAVLink-OSD - got OSD data only with disconnected camera

Hi ! I hope someone here can help me with my MAVLink-OSD problem ... Some days ago I bought an OSD like this one: http://multicoptersystem…

Started by Dominik Schmidt

2 Feb 19
Reply by Pyrofer

Y4 Tricopter setup??

I couldn't see Y4 setup in arducopter wiki. Is it possible to set up a Y4 with APM 2.0? ( Y4 is a tricopter with 4 motors and w/o servo) T…

Started by Zafer Turkeli

20 Feb 18
Reply by Kevin Teigen Williams

Reading Analogue Input Values and Transmitting via Telemetry

Hello,  I have an APM 2.6 and am looking into integrate a chemical sensor with it. I want to read the analogue voltage input and transmit…

Started by Abdul Samad Kidwai

0 Feb 17

Sensor Values are drifting

So I wrote a sketch using Dr Owens tutorial to see the sensor values the ardupilot 2.6 was outputting. When I upload the code to the ardupi…

Started by Ozy

0 Feb 16

Send desired attitude angle command through MAVLINK

Hello All, Currently I am able to send RC override command to APM through packet RC_CHANNELS_OVERRIDE ( #70 ) in MAVLINK. Does this comman…

Started by Ruoyu Tan

0 Feb 16

APM 2.5.2 wont connect after firmware upgrade

I have a 3DRobitics APM v 2.5.2.  Everything was working fine with firmware 3.1.5.  I attempted to upgrade the firmware to 3.2 and now I ca…

Started by Bob S

0 Feb 15

Quad V-Frame best location for APM 2.5 ?

Hi, i'm buildung a new foldable V-Frame at the moment and looking for the best location of the APM. Could anyone advice ? or is there any…

Started by Thomas Kranz

5 Feb 13
Reply by Adam H

APM Repair Service

APM Repair Service    I now offer a service to repair your APM for a $20 flat rate. If you send me your APM along with $20 and a self addr…

Started by RocketMan

15 Feb 11
Reply by robert padovano

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service