ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,969)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nymbus 650 now on Kickstarter

Hi Nymbus 650 fans,Gress Aerospace and CUVR, Inc. have teamed up to bring you the Nymbus 650. We are currently gathering funs for the first…

Started by Steven Matthews

0 Jul 11

Questions about way points in ArduCopter

Hi guys, I'm getting better understand about the APM and the ArduCoprter and now I'm trying to do some more advanced stuff with my quad. S…

Started by Fernando Dotta

5 Jul 10
Reply by Thanh Pham

GPS Track Question

I am having problems with my Hex (APM2.6) when using any mode that uses GPS. It flies away when I try and loiter/RTL.  I have another copte…

Started by Jake Barritt

0 Jul 10

Where is the 3DR 2013 parameter list?

Hi Could someone let me know where to find the default parameter values for the 2013 3DR quad frame?  It seems like there would be a reposi…

Started by Steve Klosterman

1 Jul 9
Reply by Steve Klosterman

My ESCs won't stop

I had a major crash on my old cheap plastic frame quad and just about broke every part so bought myself a few new bits. These include some…

Started by Dickie

0 Jul 8

T3

AR8000 Receiver Won't Power On

Hi All, Finally got my HexCopter from uDrones. I purchased the complete package with 3DR Telemetery, OSD / FPV, Sonar, and Camera Mount. Th…

Started by Richard Boyhan

5 Jul 5
Reply by David Knox

Video contest to WIN $300 cupon for Tattu battery now!

WIN $300 cupon for Tattu battery now!   1 First create your ORIGINAL multicopter video.    showing us what fantastic job your multicopters …

Started by Gens-Tattu

0 Jul 5

Crash after failsafe engaged apm 2.5

I had a pretty serious crash on Saturday after a few minutes of flying.  I'm a newb at all of this, but I was able to download the logs and…

Started by Robert

20 Jul 4
Reply by Steve St.Clair

MinimOSD issue- No on screen overlay

I've set up my minimOSD as per the diagram below, and, my Transmitter, Camera all work fine, however, there is no overlay data from the…

Started by David Strassman

40 Jul 1
Reply by criro1999

apm2.6 troubles, obsurdly slow, and odd red light sequence

I have been having trouble with my apm2.6 autopilot. My classmates and I purchased the apm quadcopter kits from 3d Robotics to build it you…

Started by Colin

0 Jul 1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service