ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,008)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assistance with Loiter

Hi all,   I have not posted for a while as I have had alot of success with my Quad of late.  I request assistance with regards to my Loiter…

Started by James Roney

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Boland

The right props?

Can someone please recommend a prop maker and size for my hexa:  880kv motors, 30 amp esc, APM 2, cameral mount and camera: total weight wi…

Started by James Dinh

27 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by JeffBetts_KK4MTC

strange noise from a spinning propeller and hexa going backward

Dear all, I've built an hexacopter with APM1, during my first flight I've realized the hexa was going backward, even if there were no wind…

Started by x-air71

7 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by x-air71

Got some flight time today! Here's the video and my log file. Maybe some help tweaking loiter ? Thanks to all who made this possible

Hi All!  I got some decent flight time this afternoon!  I'm uploading the log file from my  APM 2.0 controller. I had a blast today. thank…

Started by Jerry Normandin

10 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Matheus Z

Xaircraft Hexa DIY CF with Avroto 2814's won't mount to an Xaircraft Hexacopter DIY Motor Plate. Help!!

I've notice a few things. First of all, Avroto Motors are like Rolex's, fantastic build quality and presentation. They feel amazing. I also…

Started by Dane

5 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Dane

Return of the uncontrolled rotation on liftoff

Having successfully reflashed the escs ( much smoother by the way) the original problem which put me on this path remains. Basically, As i…

Started by Bart Mowrey

34 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

Anyone using AttoPilot?

I just added an AttoPilot to my setup, mainly to monitor current consumption.  Has anyone else done this? In MP, all I see is 0 current con…

Started by Bruce Jones

8 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

With Arducopters Blue Lockite makes all the difference in the world!

I applied blue locktite to all my screws, bolts, and prop shafts.  This made a HUGE difference.  Before I fif this during every flight chec…

0 Jun 30, 2012

If you are buying or have bought a Turnigy 9ch to get 6 flight mode on you arducopter here is something you should know.

If you buy the stock Mode 2 Turnigy 9Ch failsafe will not work with your copter!  I don't know about you but I know old man Murphy is alive…

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

When building your Arducopter, it MIGHT be a good idea to use Locktite Blue on your screws, bolts, and prop shaft!

Ah... I had a good flight. Not a perfect loiter yet, still adjusting it's a work in progress.  Upon a preflight check I noticed some of my…

0 Jun 29, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service