ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,306)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How important is a PDB? New wiring mistakes...

Your chance to pick a newbs wiring apart! I blew the power in diode on the motor side, so I had to get even more creative.      My RTF quad…

Started by Ian forbes

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

best mode for getting up there and safely down

Consider this scenario: I want to get the quadcopter up some meter..quite far, not very high but beyond the height where it becomes hard to…

Started by bergsprekken

6 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Flying without compass.

I'm having a issue with one of my APM1 boards. The handtest shows that the quad wants to make a lot of movement in random directions. First…

Started by Vincent Mees

30 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Vincent Mees

Getting Params... (sys id compid id) Eror code connecting to XBEE and APM 2

Xbees are configured, talking fine via x-ctu.  Re did my wiring again taking out osd and connecting directly.  I get the following SEE SCRE…

Started by Ian forbes

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

Is this a beautiful hexa or what?

http://www.dji-innovations.com/minisite/S800_preorder_en.html Price is signifcantly reduced for owners of DJI flight controllers.

Started by michael_au

3 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Hexa Build Questions/Opinions?

Hi, I am flying my quad and have started planning a Hexa build for FPV, would appreciate some input on a couple of questions. Plans includ…

Started by FireFlyer451

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by FireFlyer451

ESC's are beep beep beep beep

Hello there Got the original J-Drones ESC's an a strange phenomena when i plug in the LiPO i get a beep beep beep beep ( fast around 3 beep…

Started by LAIC

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by LAIC

Ordering a Arducopter Hexa

Hi All,   I'm a newbie that has been following DiyDrones website for a while. Now that the Hexa kit is available I have decided to take the…

Started by Paul Boreham

13 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Umer

ESC to motor connection

Hi all, Apologies for a newbie question (3DR frame with ArduCopter 2), but I'm struggling to find the information how to connect the ESC t…

Started by Alex

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Alex

Does arducopter change control scheme for failed motor?

Perhaps more applicable to hex and oct configurations, does arducopter detect a failed motor/speed controller and change the control scheme…

Started by mfritze

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by u4eake

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service