ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Switching to altitude hold or loiter makes my motors stop!

Having been busy working away from home without my quad for the last month and finally was able to update to 2.5. Stable mode is unbelievab…

Started by Steve Smetters

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Smetters

Graupner Eprop vs APC SF

My quad project has been running for over a year now and since the beginning i've been using APC 10x4.5 and EPP 10x5 props without big prob…

Started by Vincent Mees

10 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Velociraptor

Weird pitch/roll behavior

So  I recently got my homebrew quad flying waypoints with Xbee,  and today it decided to do something pretty weird. When I first plugged in…

Started by Ted Van Slyck

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

X setup not flying right with 2.3 - 2.4 or newer

Ive been having a prob with how my quad flies. standard diy 1.0 850kv's kit. have had it done since last november. anyway since 2.4 releas…

Started by Michael Krader

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Krader

How important is a PDB? New wiring mistakes...

Your chance to pick a newbs wiring apart! I blew the power in diode on the motor side, so I had to get even more creative.      My RTF quad…

Started by Ian forbes

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

best mode for getting up there and safely down

Consider this scenario: I want to get the quadcopter up some meter..quite far, not very high but beyond the height where it becomes hard to…

Started by bergsprekken

6 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Flying without compass.

I'm having a issue with one of my APM1 boards. The handtest shows that the quad wants to make a lot of movement in random directions. First…

Started by Vincent Mees

30 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Vincent Mees

Getting Params... (sys id compid id) Eror code connecting to XBEE and APM 2

Xbees are configured, talking fine via x-ctu.  Re did my wiring again taking out osd and connecting directly.  I get the following SEE SCRE…

Started by Ian forbes

6 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

Is this a beautiful hexa or what? Price is signifcantly reduced for owners of DJI flight controllers.

Started by michael_au

3 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Hexa Build Questions/Opinions?

Hi, I am flying my quad and have started planning a Hexa build for FPV, would appreciate some input on a couple of questions. Plans includ…

Started by FireFlyer451

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by FireFlyer451

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service