ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

jdrones kit PID

Hello:   I´ve bought thuis kit from jdrones:   http://store.jdrones.com/product_p/acq11arf.htm   Anybody has the parameters file of this ai…

Started by Jesus

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jesus

100KM

Fixed my sonar ALT_HOLD problems (ACM 2.0.36) !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBedxcT-WI   As many here I had severe alt_hold problems. Kept me from further testing loiter, RTL and mis…

Started by u4eake

35 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jason Tinacci

Obtaining a UAV Commerical Operator's Certificate

Has anyone obtained, or considering obtaining a commerical UAV Operator's Certificate (OC) here in Australia?  I am interested in peoples e…

Started by michael_au

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by michael_au

APM2 PID tuning help

I have a tricopter, and it finally hovers. I have not start flying around yet as I am going through a little issue with yaw. The default ya…

Started by Randy Ram

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Randy Ram

Developer

XBee 900Mhz Telemetry Stopped Working

Hello all, My telemetry stopped working recently. When I attempt to connect using the Mission Planner at 57600 baud rate, it times out. Wh…

Started by Adam Rivera

10 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Mattia Parise

Switching back and forth from AUTO mode

Hello, I have a very basic question regarding AUTO mode. If the quad is in the middle of navigating to WPs in AUTO mode, and I switch out f…

Started by Ammar Husain

3 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Todd Hill

Hover height

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project where I need a quad copter to hover approx 12"/30cm above a hard floor and be moved abo…

Started by Paul Brzeski

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Paul Brzeski

APM1 Controller Mountand

Hi, I am a noob and alot to learn. I did what most do with a bit of bucks and bought an RTF to learn on and here the fun starts. I found a…

Started by halcyone

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by halcyone

Radio and ESC calibration

Dear pilots, in general i know how to do Radio and ESC calibration and i did it several times in the past. However, there is a small detail…

Started by Volker Schirra

5 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Volker Schirra

Quad vs Hexa vs Octo - subjective handling feedback?

I know a question about 'feel' is subjects but I am curious to hear from others with experience on the Hexa and Octos.   Do you think these…

Started by FireFlyer451

9 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Eddie Weeks

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service