ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mounting APM 2.0 - are the rubber stands enough ?

Hi, I am having trouble with some strange wobbling on roll axis now and then. Can it be too much vibration on the APM ? - should I mount it…

Started by Andre K.

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

3DR frame feedback

Hey All, I've been flying on the new 3DR frame for a couple of weeks now with an hour or so of flight time and have collected my feedback…

Started by Dave

3 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Thomas Kramm

Arducopter won't take off

Hi, all I've been trying to fly my arducopter for the first time. But it just won't take off straight up vertically. The way i'm doing it,…

Started by Haikal Pribadi

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

arducopter setup

Well I finally got my receiver in and got the ardumega hooked up and started to configure the quad. I heard the ardupirate guys had some re…

Started by Al Kilgore

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Geir Engebakken

Need help with loiter - it is not good - at all.

This is latest Arducopter firmware, with magnetic declination entered. properly leveled.  3DR frame, the rest are pretty much default setti…

Started by Andre K.

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

Xbee usb adapter is identified as a mouse by windows 7

I am using the following telemetry kit. http://store.diydrones.com/Xbee_Telemetry_kit_p/kt-telemetry-xbee.htm   I have the right ftdi drive…

Started by srinath mallikarjunan

11 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Andreas

Barometer Interfere caused by Xbee 900 telelmetry

Hi Guys,   Perhaps somone can assist,  please see tuning below.  My telemetry signal, only when active, interfers with my barometer accurac…

Started by James Roney

11 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Fatih Gokce

AutoLevel - how to use it correctly ?

So far I learned that arming for 20sec enters one of those. Then you should fly in windless conditions. Wiki says: "Once you are flying per…

Started by Andre K.

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

HexaXL flip on take off

I have an interesting problem.  I recently put my MK Hexa XL together with the MK power distribution board and BL-CTRL v2.0 ESCs.  I'm runn…

Started by Mike Goza

15 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Mike Goza

Xbee pro could not connect any more pls help

Hi All, I am using APM1 with Xbee pro 900 stock. When I am updating params for Arducopter, I got failure and then it could not connect any…

Started by Duy Pham

3 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Duy Pham

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service