ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alt Hold past and present

I loaded Ardupirates r627 (with default settings) on my Hexa with a XL-EZ4 sonar and the Alt Hold was rock solid. No tuning was required an…

Started by Alan

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Alan

Sneak Preview of next firmware revision?

I am posting this hoping to give some mouthwatering to all you Multicopter addicts! The DEV Team is working really hard to get up with a ne…

Started by emile

5 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Garrick Merrill

4.1 motor Quad

Came across this video on you tube.  A 5th prop is used for horizontal thrust. What do you guys think?

Started by michael_au

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by emile

Motor not spinning

I have a strange problem on my APM2 quadcopter. It is running lated code 2.4.1 It was working fine the first day, took it out in and flew w…

Started by solaris1201

6 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by solaris1201

Hexacopter uncontrollable with firmware 2.41 after 2 flights perfect.

Hi, today I have gone to fly my Hexacopter with APM 1 Ardupilot 1280 magnetometer GPS and 2.41 firmware. It flew very well during the first…

Started by luispez

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by luispez

Compass declination - why isn't it calculated automatically?

Hi, maybe a silly question - why isn't magnetic declination calculated in code from the GPS coordinates? Is there something that prevents i…

Started by Jan Schermer

7 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

blades snap on 3 consecutive flights!

Twice earlier this winter, I have had a go wit my quadcopter,and both times I went home with a damaged copter due to a blade snapping in mi…

Started by Geir Engebakken

7 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Arducopter Crash analysis request

Yesterday I had several successful tests of Loiter mode, so today I decided to continue testing in windier conditions.  After confirming th…

Started by Sanjaya Kumar

9 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

Back in the Air

So,  last weeks episode ended with me with my head hanging low and the contemplation that hard drugs and hard alcohol could possibly act as…

Started by Dusty Starbucks

8 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

Acro mode wants to tilt forward

Hi, I'm experiencing a strange error with ACRO mode. It first showed up with 2.1 and now with 2.2. Basically, whenever I switch to acro mod…

Started by Jan Schermer

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service