ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduCopter Leaning A Side

Hi My Quad takes off properly. It's: APM 1.4 with latest ArduCopter code. Uploaded via Mission Planner. Did frame set to X mode IMU Shield…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

6 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Matt Gaige

Prop Savers or Not

I read mixed views on using prop savers on multicopters.  Given the number of props i lost, even before having a good first flight, I felt…

Started by Ruwan

8 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Christopher Cooper

One motor intermittently doesn't start

Just build our 3dr quad rotor.  We've flown it a few times. Yet, we've had numerous times where 1 of the 4 motors doesn't spin up.  And whe…

Started by Steve Miley

3 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Bradley J Carr

Developer

FrankenDrone: My out of control quad

I think my quad may be a tad too powerful and too light. It's a custom build with lightweight modeling plywood base, aluminum arms and 4 x…

Started by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

2 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Matt Gaige

New heavy octo - trouble with alt_hold

Hello. First of all, I want to thank you for your time in reading this. I'm a relative newbie to APM, but I do follow directions pretty we…

Started by John Lever

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by John Lever

jdrones quadcopter setup issues

ok so I'll start with equipment: Adrucoputer quad 1.1 kit pre soldered 880kv motors and 12x45 props. 30amp escs 28cm full holes arms. radio…

Started by Gabriel

10 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Djalma C Jr

Use my own sensors, possible?

hi, i would like to test my sensors, and not the one on the board, is there a way to bypass them and conenct mine? i have: accelero gyro m…

Started by herve pellarin

4 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

Minimosd power supply

I got a minimosd and the instruction found at the wiki shows the use of an independent battery to power both the camera and video/audio tra…

Started by roger

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Paul Pridday

"motors" command does not work properly ?

Hi everyone !   My first quadcopter is finish to build and I want to test the motors with the "motors" command in the CLI. The wiki say (af…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Jérôme Niklès

Heavy Lift Hexa Build

I did it, finally the hexa is ready for a tune! its taken its sweet time, over 2 months of waiting and building and lots of $$$ but im exci…

Started by Paul

20 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Umer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service