ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard-ware/Software to get data from Ardupilot/Oilpan and send to Graupner HoTT telemetry

Hey Guys! I'm using an Ardupilot and an Oilpanshield with Arducopter Software. Now i would change my rc-system from frsky to the Graupner…

Started by Anselm

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Anselm

Strange flip during flight

Hi all, Today I was flying my copter (GAUI 330/APM1/v.2.5.5 from MP) and suddenly it made a very strange flip/roll. Luckily I had some heig…

Started by Gerrit Jan Baarda

18 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Gerrit Jan Baarda

APM2 output #1 is fried, may I change the code to use channel 2-7 ?

Hi all, It seem that my output # 1 on my new APM2 just fried, I have an hexa and the board has 8 output channnels. May I change the code…

Started by Guillaume Bourque

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Bourque

APM2 help....

I have recently put together a quad with the new apm2.  I can get the esc's to calibrate and can throttle up after i calibrate them but not…

Started by Michael Bruckner

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Michael Bruckner

Rc Timer motor for multicopters

Hi all, Can anyone tell  me what you think about this motor here ? How would it compare to this motor here ? Which motor will give me the…

Started by James Dinh

15 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Problems with Yaw in radio calibration version 2.5.5

Hi all, I uploaded version 2.5.5 in Mission Planner (I erased eeprom before upload), then went to set up for radio.  Before even turning on…

Started by James Dinh

0 Jun 6, 2012

Rc Timer motor for multicopters

Hi all, Can anyone tell  me what you think about this motor here ? How would it compare to this motor here ? Which motor will give me the…

Started by James Dinh

0 Jun 6, 2012

I'd like to confirm APM 2.0 BEC connections with the forum before I actually power this puppy up

From what I can see, port 1 input is used for BEC power.  The APM 2.0 pcboard does not connect the remaining BEC 5v pins to the 5v rail.  I…

Started by Jerry Normandin

1 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Y6 owners, I need help

I just made a couple of test flights with my new Y6 and sound that the settings I used on my quad don’t work. First in stable mode I had a…

Started by Mike Mac

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Marc Puig Pasarrius

anyone have an OpenPilot and APM2

the openpilot board I have is very smooth and wobble free once the PIDs were tuned. My APM2, OTOH is giving me more of a challenge. I just…

Started by chris g

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by chris g

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service