ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone using AttoPilot?

I just added an AttoPilot to my setup, mainly to monitor current consumption.  Has anyone else done this? In MP, all I see is 0 current con…

Started by Bruce Jones

8 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

With Arducopters Blue Lockite makes all the difference in the world!

I applied blue locktite to all my screws, bolts, and prop shafts.  This made a HUGE difference.  Before I fif this during every flight chec…

Started by Jerry Normandin

0 Jun 30, 2012

If you are buying or have bought a Turnigy 9ch to get 6 flight mode on you arducopter here is something you should know.

If you buy the stock Mode 2 Turnigy 9Ch failsafe will not work with your copter!  I don't know about you but I know old man Murphy is alive…

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

When building your Arducopter, it MIGHT be a good idea to use Locktite Blue on your screws, bolts, and prop shaft!

Ah... I had a good flight. Not a perfect loiter yet, still adjusting it's a work in progress.  Upon a preflight check I noticed some of my…

0 Jun 29, 2012

I'm running arducopter 2.6 FW 118, should I update ? I am still tweeking for stable loiter.

Hi, Should I update my arducopter firmware on the APM 2.0 controller ?  I am presently running arducopter 2.6 FW 118.  My goal is a stable…

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

Adding Telemetry.

I'm looking at getting into the Hexacopter setup but the "3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 915 Mhz" kit seems to be out of stock. How feasible is it…

Started by AJC

13 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by AJC

QuadCopter Noise

So I had my maiden flight yesterday and the first thing i noticed was the noise. (I'm using the 3DR frame and standard motors/props) I was…

Started by CK

4 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Josè Lombardi

Any reason why APM2 would freez up?

Is there any why why apm2 would freez up with you not getting any radio control over the quad. I had a hitec aurora9 radio and i thought i…

Started by Andre

0 Jun 29, 2012

ESCs to motors wiring help!!!???

Dear experts, How to connect ESCs A,B,C wiring cables to the 3 wires of the motors? As I am assembling my hexa and looking for help in that…

Started by TheGiantUfo

4 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by TheGiantUfo

Fatshark Headtracker on Arducopter (APM2)

Hi, is it possible to connect the Fatshark Headtracker at two specific Channels with Arducopter to controll a Pan/Tilt-Mount?

Started by Frederik Granna

4 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Frederik Granna

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service