ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,969)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESC Calibration issue

Hi.  The wiki states that Automatic ESC calibration works with some ESC's but not others.  I experienced something a bit different... and…

Started by Dustin

4 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Hennis de Klerk

AUTO mode trials/issues

Today I did some tests with Auto mode on my hexacopter flying 2.5.3.  I did a total of three attempts with increasing waypoint speeds.  Bel…

Started by Vishal

1 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Vishal

APM2 and SAT Count

Hi I have a weird thing happen this evening. I have been testing the whole day with my GPS, finally got it to 3DFix and loiter works great…

Started by Hennis de Klerk

0 Jun 23, 2012

apm2 and MPU6050 DMP... question?

Hi, I have a doubt. The APM2 have a MPU6050 and this sensor have a DMP for fusion accelerometer gyro and external magnetometer. My question…

Started by Michele

12 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Florin

QUAD CRASH in Auto mode due to "throttle cut off by APM" dont know y it happend....

ive been flying the quad many times in auto mode...... but all the time i was using waypoint command and was happy with the performance of…

Started by Geeteshkumar Shakyawar

7 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Geeteshkumar Shakyawar

Switching to ALT_HOLD quad is always dropping down

I had already minor issues with V2.55, but in V2.6 is got even worst. By the way I'm coming from a WII starting with 2.55 - just amazing, w…

Started by chc2111

3 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by chc2111

Can the next firmware release support MAX_ALTITUDE ?

MAX_ALTITUDE will come in handy.  it would protect you from pilot error or if there is a communication glitch. 

Started by Jerry Normandin

10 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Jerry Normandin

I took advantage of the dead calm wind tonight to test loiter in no wind. Thumbs up!

Its hot in south eastern MA right now with no breeze.   I didn't stay indoors..I took advantage of the dead calm.    After I was at an alti…

Started by Jerry Normandin

0 Jun 21, 2012

Simple Mode assigned permanently to a Flight mode without using up channel 7

I've done what research I can but am not getting very far. I've got a Futaba T7 set up with a six position rotary switch and resistors for…

Started by Alvin Stewart

4 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

Tuning, Acro, and other autopilots

Working through the (very confusing) process of tuning my quad.  Custom lots of things to make it different from the "stock" frame that a l…

Started by Eric Scott

18 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Eric Scott

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service