ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loiter with missing GPS

Hi, I've got a hardware problem with my GPS which led me to discover a possible issue with Loiter. When you engage Loiter, and GPS stops w…

Started by Jan Schermer

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

What's the Signal Frequency of the ESC’s that are supplied with Arducopter quad kit ?

Hi I’m busy upgrading my controller to a dji wookong. What's the Signal Frequency of the ESC’s that are supplied with Arducopter quad kit…

Started by Willie Prinsloo

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Willie Prinsloo

GPS only locking with CLI open

Greetings, copterers. I'm having a problem with the GPS on my ArduCopter. Apologies if this one is already answered somewhere. The short de…

Started by Fête Mobile

3 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Aleksey Kharlanov

Optical flow work in stabilize mode?

Hi I just connect optical flow to APM and tune it on in hardware setup of Mission Planner and test in stabilize mode but I don't see any d…

Started by Patti U-aksorn

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Patti U-aksorn

Altitude hold no longer working...

Hi all, I had sonar ()MB1200/EZ0) altitude hold working fine with my arducopter APM1 1280 board. Just upgraded to APM2 purple board and now…

Started by Aaron Curtis

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Hot motor problem

One of my motors is getting extremely hot.  I was checking the motor direction after calibrating the ESC's and I noticed one of the motors…

Started by Greg

3 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by AlexP

Switching to altitude hold or loiter makes my motors stop!

Having been busy working away from home without my quad for the last month and finally was able to update to 2.5. Stable mode is unbelievab…

Started by Steve Smetters

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Smetters

Graupner Eprop vs APC SF

My quad project has been running for over a year now and since the beginning i've been using APC 10x4.5 and EPP 10x5 props without big prob…

Started by Vincent Mees

10 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Velociraptor

T3

Weird pitch/roll behavior

So  I recently got my homebrew quad flying waypoints with Xbee,  and today it decided to do something pretty weird. When I first plugged in…

Started by Ted Van Slyck

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

X setup not flying right with 2.3 - 2.4 or newer

Ive been having a prob with how my quad flies. standard diy 1.0 850kv's kit. have had it done since last november. anyway since 2.4 releas…

Started by Michael Krader

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Michael Krader

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service