ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuck on "ERASING LOGS" during startup

Hi All, Recently my APM board has not been starting up properly. When I connect it to a serial terminal I can see that it get's stuck on:…

Started by Dave

10 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

APC220 why not all funcions with MP

Nearly all the functions of the Missionplanner work with the apc220 except editting settings and some minor other upload parts don't work w…

Started by Ruben Wijnhoven

23 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Lost prop mid flight

Morning, No wind here this morning, did my pre flight check, all was going well then lost my front prop mid flight, the Ardu fell out of t…

Started by Kristian

7 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by arashi

Sonar XL-Maxsonar compatibility

I have an XL-Maxsonar EZ4 that was the recommended sonar for Ardupirates.   Arducopters recommended sonar is the XL-Maxsonar EZ0.   I know…

Started by Alan

7 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Alan

Whats wrong with my oilpan/compass

Help again I recently destroyed an oiplan in a crash. Ordered a new one and built it along with a new compass. This time I have connected t…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

13 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Vincent Mees

ESC Mistake I Think

I decided to convert the quadcopter to an octocopter. I made a mistake when I ordered the additional ESC's.  I already have 4 Turnigy Plush…

Started by Mark Slater

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

I'd like to use a different type of current sensor

Been working a little bit this weekend on my ArduCopter, and now to the point of setting up the battery voltage/current monitor. I see the…

Started by Keith S

3 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Keith S

strange YAW behavior

Hello there ! need you help :-) got 2.2b4 Version on my Quad. All fine : take off - stable fly a bit - and suddenly when i want to change d…

Started by LAIC

10 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by LAIC

gps 3D lock

Is it important to have gps 3D lock (the red lamp glowing, not blinking) for Loitering? Or can it still work if the red lamp is flashing?

Started by bergsprekken

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by bergsprekken

Forever yawing

Had a crash and now when connected to mission planner yaw is continuously changing.  It starts at 360 and counts down.  I created a short v…

Started by duane

23 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Jay

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service