ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

update firmware

when we update the firmware should we erase the eprom and reconfig it all over.... or just load the new FW and go fly...

Started by glenn nafin

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Christopher Cooper

tricoptor or y6

hi, im planning on getting a new frame, cant decide between a y6 or a tri, any 1 flown both, what would be the best for sport flying cheer…

Started by wraith

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by wraith

Developer

Wanted: Quad-consultant in SF Bay Area - I will pay you cash or beer for help

instead of spending money on replacing hardware, maybe I should spend it on someone to help me not burn the hardware in the first place. A…

Started by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

3 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

pulsation in loiter

what adjustments can i make to relieve the throttle pulsations in alt_hild and loiter.  shes not smooth. newbie

Started by Chris

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Chris

Setting up and testing Failsafe

A few comments on how to make the wiki clearer on how to set up Failsafe, and a question on how to test it. Extract from the wiki with my c…

Started by Bill Jowitt

55 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Brad Smith

How to wire a multi without a power distribution board for idiots. Need simplified input please...

I LIKE BOOKS WITH LOTS OF PICTURES... I followed the wiki instructions exacly, but I think I have a warning if you are not bulding an ardu…

Started by Ian forbes

15 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

will ubec that gives 5,3v instead of 5v be a problem for apm?

I just addes a 5v ubec to my system for powering the APM it solves a lot of sonar issues for me. But I just measured and the ubec gives 5,3…

Started by Ruben Wijnhoven

9 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by brakar

making own APM 2.0 purple board?

I see there are the eagle files on the product page for the APM 2.0 purple, so I was wondering if it was possible to use those to have the…

Started by Brandon

9 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Seamus Allan

What's the Signal Frequency of the ESC’s that are supplied with Arducopter quad kit ?

What's the Signal Frequency of the ESC’s that are supplied with Arducopter quad kit ? Thanks Willie

Started by Willie Prinsloo

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Willie Prinsloo

Loiter with missing GPS

Hi, I've got a hardware problem with my GPS which led me to discover a possible issue with Loiter. When you engage Loiter, and GPS stops w…

Started by Jan Schermer

1 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service