ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QGroundControl Log File Compaitibility

Does anyone know if the log files created by MissionPlanner are supposed to be compatible with QGroundControl? I'm trying to get QGroundCon…

Started by Bruce Jones

3 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Arducopter Hexa moves in backward direction APM1 v2.6 (No wind)

Hello all, I tired to fly the Arducopter Hexa jdrones 880Kv APM1 v2.6, in Stabilize mode at a lower height in no wind condition. Problem i…

Started by Umer

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

VSI is jumping

Hi my VSI gage is jumping aroung with the quad just sitting on the ground....am i missing something here? here is a vid..... and i have the…

Started by glenn nafin

6 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Greg

Arducopter 3dr PLEASE help

Hi I have an Arducopter 3dr frame and just got the APM2 loaded everything up but am having trouble getting it to fly it wants to go off at…

Started by Rob Terrell

7 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

Loiter behaving like a pendulum

I'm running initial flying trials with custom quad, apm2. So far: Level good, Stabilize good, Alt hold good Loiter works but starts with sm…

Started by Peter Chaffe

12 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Jerry Normandin

Can't get Hexcopter to RTL on Spektrum Radio Failure

Hi.  I have a Spektrum radio DX8 with AR8000 receiver and I've configured it to send 925us throttle signal during radio failure. Normal fo…

Started by Dustin

0 Jun 24, 2012

jDrones parameters for eCalc - xcopterCalc

Hi all, was trying to understand more about the numbers that make the quadcopter fly, so I was trying to use the xCopter Calculator availab…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

0 Jun 24, 2012

Questions about WP parameter WP_MUST_INDEX and some other

Hi, I have been searching for info on some WP parameters, without success (wiki not updated and no mouse-over helptext). Can anybody pleas…

Started by Tomas Soedergren

5 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Tommy Larsen

ESC Calibration issue

Hi.  The wiki states that Automatic ESC calibration works with some ESC's but not others.  I experienced something a bit different... and…

Started by Dustin

4 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Hennis de Klerk

AUTO mode trials/issues

Today I did some tests with Auto mode on my hexacopter flying 2.5.3.  I did a total of three attempts with increasing waypoint speeds.  Bel…

Started by Vishal

1 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Vishal

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service