ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PID Settings

I have a 3dr quad and was out flying around and in Alt_hold and Loiter.  The quad will loose fifteen to twenty feet before it really reacts…

Started by Bradley J Carr

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bradley J Carr

3dr camera stabilization mount?

Is there a camera stabillization mount available for the 3dr frame? Or does anyone know one that will fit?

Started by bergsprekken

5 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Paolo

Lost in Space...finding a lost aircraft

http://youtu.be/wJ2pIYW0xqw Good morning all,  I can't wait for OSD integration for APM anymore, I'm going to buy a Remzibi! I lost my AC2…

Started by Owen Booth

16 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Christopher Cooper

Developer

Octo coax are supported?

Hi all! Inside the "define.pde" i've found "#define OCTA_QUAD_FRAME", but i never found the connection to APM of the 8 motors in this confi…

Started by Marco Robustini

5 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Mie Must

Aerial photography, trigger relay when waypoint reached.

Just want to throw this one in there for thought, would it be possible to add an option to trigger the relay when a waypoint is reached an…

Started by Chris Barlow

4 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

Assembly Help

I am looking for a guide to help with final assembly. I have a Hexa 3DR with APM 1 How does the APM assembly mount to the plate? Does the…

Started by Randall Richmond

5 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Bluetooth module rs232

Hello everybody,I want to connect my blutooth module rs232 to my arducopter apm1 board, but i don't know how. is there somebody who can hel…

Started by Andre Admiraal

4 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Andre Admiraal

Failsafe - retrace

Hi Folks,     I was speaking to a friend about flying around a cliff and in gorges etc and was wondering what failsafe would do if it kicke…

Started by Crispin

1 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

DAMN YOU XBEES! Not connecting AGAIN after update...

OK so I have had tons of issues w xbee telemetry...  I just updated via usb, disconnected the battery, reconnected and now I get mavlink no…

Started by Ian forbes

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

AR8000 not powering on from APM Arducopter 3dr

Hi,I am working on my first Arducopter 3DR. I am through the build and have reached a block. I am not receiving any power lights on my AR80…

Started by jonny bankz

24 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by jonny bankz

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service