ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with ESC calibration

Hello every body !   I am beginner in the field and I am French then I am sorry for the errors spelling or grammar to. I would like to set…

Started by benperu24

7 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by benperu24

MAVLINK WON"T CONNECT getting Pams..(sysid 1 comp id 1) Connect failed

Once again everything was working great, I woke up this morning and tried to connect via xbee, unlike normal "no heartbeats error, I am get…

Started by Ian forbes

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Ian forbes

Propeller sizs

i was looking for some props at my local hobby shop and all they had were 12x3.8.... and i see on the order form when you pick what prop yo…

Started by glenn nafin

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Brad Hughey

I cant get synchronize the 4 motors of my quad...

i have tried everything and i cnat get sync the motors,  Spec: APM 1.0 Futaba T6EXAP Tx/ Futaba PCM1024 R146ip Rx ESCs HobbyKing 30A ubec…

Started by Roniel Guzman

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Roniel Guzman

Ardu copter In Gaui 500x frame

Hello, I integrated arducopter in a gaui 500x frame see the photo attached. It has : 4 980 kV motors 4 )18Amps ESC. integrated into the ar…

Started by Sylvain

21 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Oskars

Developer

ArduCopter 2.4 released

Version 2.4 of the ArduCopter code is now available in the AP Mission Planner and in the downloads area.  Although not as big a change a…

Started by Randy

1085 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Dave C

cant power up apm

hey guys i just baught a hexa on http://www.electronicarc.com/catalogo/product_info.php?cPath=85_88&products_id=608&osCsid=cb0f0bee

Started by Norbert.Sz

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Norbert.Sz

quad not level

Hei I have basically the same frame as 3DR, but just 3cm longer and little bit thinner arms, rctimer/jdrones 2836-9 880kv motors + 12x45 pr…

Started by surndliha

5 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Paul Williams

ArduCopter take off problem

Hi I had some problems in past and with help of DIY forum users I solved them, it was starting motors and controlling them with controller…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

6 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Craig Burden

ArduCopter perfect fit for Search and Rescue UAV Competition?

An internal competition where I work is being held to come up with a Search and Rescue UAV by November of this year.  There any many requir…

Started by Garrick Merrill

3 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Todd Hill

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service