ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channel 6 for in-flight tuning - HELP!!!

The settings below are available in APM_Config_h.  I understand that this is to allow in-air tuning using channel 6 but what does each func…

Started by Philip Fretwell

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Grips

What inidicates RTL in the log file

I have been testing on my test rig. I switch to RTL and the copter looks like is is doing something different than stabilize. However when…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

Too sensitive throttle

Im having trouble with the throttle on my octo. I battle to hover it. Im only moving the throttle 1mm or less at a time but the thing keeps…

Started by Gareth Rens

23 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

RC Calibration not working.

I am having some issues with the mission planner software. I am trying to calibrate my radio, but it is not registering.  I am using a DX8…

Started by Roger P

4 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Roger P

Mavlink Bad Packets when connected over XBee

Hi there,   I am hoping someone can help me with this...   I have my APM board hooked up to the GPS, magnetometer, XBee and groundstation s…

Started by Chris Mulder

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Graham Boucher

mounting APM 2.0 - are the rubber stands enough ?

Hi, I am having trouble with some strange wobbling on roll axis now and then. Can it be too much vibration on the APM ? - should I mount it…

Started by Andre K.

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

3DR frame feedback

Hey All, I've been flying on the new 3DR frame for a couple of weeks now with an hour or so of flight time and have collected my feedback…

Started by Dave

3 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Thomas Kramm

Arducopter won't take off

Hi, all I've been trying to fly my arducopter for the first time. But it just won't take off straight up vertically. The way i'm doing it,…

Started by Haikal Pribadi

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

arducopter setup

Well I finally got my receiver in and got the ardumega hooked up and started to configure the quad. I heard the ardupirate guys had some re…

Started by Al Kilgore

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Geir Engebakken

Need help with loiter - it is not good - at all.

This is latest Arducopter firmware, with magnetic declination entered. properly leveled.  3DR frame, the rest are pretty much default setti…

Started by Andre K.

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service