ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arducopter ESC PWM update rate

Hi All, I've built a quad using the Arducopter m2mPower ESCs from here: https://store.diydrones.com/ArduCopter_ESC_20_Amp_p/ac-0004-08.htm

Started by rick

5 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

Photo of my SK-450 Quad w/Xproheli landing gear / camera mount

I just mounted my SK450 frame on a XproHeli landing gear platform with camera mount.  I'm going to make a wight that weighs as much as a go…

Started by Jerry Normandin

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry Normandin

How to load pre-fetched Google map data in Mission planner

Like many of you, I have no internet connection at our flying field. I defined an area and pre-fetched the map data. I was led to believe t…

Started by Ian Paisley

2 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Ian Paisley

APM2 for sale $150

Had lots of fun with this one. It was one of the controllers I used to make this video:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPVtFDo83Us&l

Started by chris g

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by chris g

HexaCopter take-off problems

Hey all,   I'm having some real problems getting my new guy to take off.  This is everything from the jDrones kit (except in the Xaircraft…

Started by Blaine Hoyt

23 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Blaine Hoyt

Possible compass issue?

I am running the 3DR Hexa with APM2 and Arducopter 2.6. I just started flying it this last weekend and noticed that sometimes all of the s…

Started by rallymr2

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by rallymr2

Batteries - Extended Flight Time

I have a few battery related questions.  I need to pickup a battery for a hexacopter using the 880Kv motors.  I want a battery solution tha…

Started by Lee

5 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by jazztech

APM2 v2.6 / MinimOSD w/ garbage overlay

I posted this initially in the OSD forum, but since I believe this to be specific to ArduCopter v2.6 and the Mavlink 1.0 firmware for Minim…

Started by Don Megabyte

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Don Megabyte

Multirotor wind questions

I have some concerns about multirotors and wind conditions.    My main objective is to provide drone technology to rural fire departments …

Started by Carl Campbell

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

Assistance with Loiter

Hi all,   I have not posted for a while as I have had alot of success with my Quad of late.  I request assistance with regards to my Loiter…

Started by James Roney

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Boland

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service