ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduCopter HEXA 3DR

I have set up the copter for "+" flight. Where is the option for this setting in the Mission Planner? Thanks in advance Randall

Started by Randall Richmond

4 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Randall Richmond

Gyro wont initiate

Looks like ACM2 (and ACM1) isn't able to initiate the gyro. The red and green LED's keeps flashing and the output is a continues stream of…

Started by Jørgen Hoem

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Planning to buy Arducopter Hexa 3DR

Hello, This is my first post & I am planning to buy Arducopter Hexa 3DR kit. I have no exposure to multis or Helis. I am experienced…

Started by Joshi Dharmesh

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Joshi Dharmesh

What's problem with this quad?

Hi   Here is my quad video:     Power board doesn't exists, just I soldered + wires together and - wires together. APM 1.4 with latest Ard…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

56 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Mark Zimmerman

ArduCopter cannot fly anyway

HiI'm going crazy about watching people's quadcopter videos and failing to build my own with most expensive devices and breaking and re-pur…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

32 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by zdebeer

Is there a start to finish tuning video out there?

There are a lot of videos of well build and tuned quads out there. There are a lot of videos of quads failing to take off or crashing. Has…

Started by Alan

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Helldesk

reverse controls

apm1 3dr running in X. well i was flying it and i landed hard, went to refly it and now my controld are reverse.... i push stick right it b…

Started by glenn nafin

4 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by glenn nafin

Slow to get GPS 3d fix (if at all)

I'm having a problem getting a GPS 3d fix. Sometimes it will take a few minutes before it even gets one satellite, and I can sometimes wait…

Started by Glenn M

19 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Keith S

Troubleshooting Flipping / ESC problems.

Hi all,  I posted earlier saying that I was having issues with my APM1 and it seemed the output pin 4 was faulty. It seems it may have bee…

Started by Peleus

3 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Owen Booth

yaw doing 360's in mission planner

Hi all, I've been trying to work out whats going on with my quad. APM1, 180A atto volt current sensor, 880KV motors, mystery 30A ESC's, op…

Started by Chris Huitema

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Chris Huitema

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service