ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use my own sensors, possible?

hi, i would like to test my sensors, and not the one on the board, is there a way to bypass them and conenct mine? i have: accelero gyro m…

Started by herve pellarin

4 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

Minimosd power supply

I got a minimosd and the instruction found at the wiki shows the use of an independent battery to power both the camera and video/audio tra…

Started by roger

2 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Paul Pridday

"motors" command does not work properly ?

Hi everyone !   My first quadcopter is finish to build and I want to test the motors with the "motors" command in the CLI. The wiki say (af…

Started by Jérôme Niklès

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Jérôme Niklès

Heavy Lift Hexa Build

I did it, finally the hexa is ready for a tune! its taken its sweet time, over 2 months of waiting and building and lots of $$$ but im exci…

Started by Paul

20 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Umer

ArduCopter HEXA 3DR

I have set up the copter for "+" flight. Where is the option for this setting in the Mission Planner? Thanks in advance Randall

Started by Randall Richmond

4 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Randall Richmond

Gyro wont initiate

Looks like ACM2 (and ACM1) isn't able to initiate the gyro. The red and green LED's keeps flashing and the output is a continues stream of…

Started by Jørgen Hoem

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Planning to buy Arducopter Hexa 3DR

Hello, This is my first post & I am planning to buy Arducopter Hexa 3DR kit. I have no exposure to multis or Helis. I am experienced…

Started by Joshi Dharmesh

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Joshi Dharmesh

What's problem with this quad?

Hi   Here is my quad video:     Power board doesn't exists, just I soldered + wires together and - wires together. APM 1.4 with latest Ard…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

56 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Mark Zimmerman

ArduCopter cannot fly anyway

HiI'm going crazy about watching people's quadcopter videos and failing to build my own with most expensive devices and breaking and re-pur…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

32 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by zdebeer

Is there a start to finish tuning video out there?

There are a lot of videos of well build and tuned quads out there. There are a lot of videos of quads failing to take off or crashing. Has…

Started by Alan

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Helldesk

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service