ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,072)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simulation - "No Heartbeat Packets Received"

Hi All, I'm using mission planner to connect to APM 1.4 through a FTDI cable[1]. When I do that, I can install the Quad HIL version. But wh…

Started by Ruwan

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Ruwan

Momentary Drop from Auto to Stabilize, then back to Auto

Hi all, I've experienced this several times, on Auto Missions, the most recent glitch made the copter fall from the sky.... The glitch is…

Started by Dan Gray

2 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by James

Schematics/Plans/Blueprints

Hi There! I am trying to locate Schematics/Plans/Blueprints so that I might do a 3D model for a demonstration about Drones. Can anyway stee…

Started by Andrew Holdun

0 Jul 23, 2012

Unexpected (strange) crash

Hi all,yesterday I have a strange crash. Quad was hovering (in stabilize mode) and suddenly began to oscillate and droped down. Battery was…

Started by Rokas

4 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by m00se

APMLogVisualizer Version 1.32, with Demo Youtube Video, and C# Source Release.

Hi all again, I've had quite a few positive comments, and also, some folks have pointed out bugs and made suggestions for improvements. So…

Started by Dan Gray

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Dan Gray

Help!! APM2 spin up problem

Hi, i don't know how to say... my arducopter fly very well but sometimes it spin up motors for 1/2 seconds when hovering and i don't know w…

Started by Guido

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Guido

Gimbal power problems with APM 2

Hey folks, I'm hoping someone can help me debug a very weird problem I've been having with the APM 2 and my 2-axis gimbal on my quad. Basic…

Started by H H

0 Jul 22, 2012

ESCs or Motors beeping, intermittent connectivity from new unit?

I have a brand new prebuilt Hexa and I'm getting constant beeping and can only connect intermittently via USB and 433Mhz Radio. Motors: So…

Started by AJC

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by AJC

Getting started with ready to fly 3DR Hexa. What additional gear do I need?

Ok, I bought a "ready to fly" kit but it seems I need to gear to fly, go figure.I have a 7C Futaba Heli radio. Is that enough to get basic…

Started by AJC

0 Jul 21, 2012

New GPS that's not working

I've emailed 3DR Wednesday and Thursday trying to get an RMA and still haven't gotten a response, does anyone have a way to get in contact…

Started by Jason Willis

0 Jul 20, 2012

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service