ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems Connecting to APM after Update?

Has anyone else had any problems connecting to your APM 2 after the update to the mission planner (1.2)?  On both Mav link (3dr 915mhz) an…

Started by Will Snodgrass

32 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Boland

Position Accuracy in Loiter and Auto Modes

Do the accelerometer readings determine the position after the initial GPS read or does the copter rely solely on GPS readings for the loit…

Started by Jill

2 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Jill

2.7 Camera Problem

Hi the 2.7 is a nice piece of software. I have some problems with Camera setup. I can´t write the Camera Gain Value, also i can´t find the…

Started by sgaert

10 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Randy

Defective APM 2.0 with built in GPS?

After following the instructions in the ArduCopter Wiki and reading through the forums on the DIY Drones, it appears that I received a defe…

Started by S

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by S

Problem with Mission Planner 1.2.1 and Recent Arducopter 2.7 hex Update

Hi guys. I just encountered a problem with the most recent update of MP 1.2.1 Mav 1.0 and AC 2.7 update. While trying to connect to establi…

Started by Serg Abad

5 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Serg Abad

IMU XBee Report Rate

I have been trying to grab the IMU data in python and I finally got it to work with the mavlink code. I am after the accelerometer data but…

Started by Nick Rosetti

0 Aug 1, 2012

ESC Calibration

Hi all, I seem to be having problems with calibrating my speed controllers.  I am building a y6, and using Red Brick 30A ESCs (I regret goi…

Started by Dano

5 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Dano

Cannot get motors to spin up plugged into APM2

I am able to boot the APM2 successfully, and it reads my controller just fine. I can calibrate the controller in the Mission Planner softwa…

Started by Jon

11 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Mike

Geofence - takeoff

Quote from the manual: "If you have a geofence you should be inside it at takeoff. If you have a minimum altitude set, you should be above…

Started by Lars Carlen

4 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Lars Carlen

Naza Like GPS functionality on APM2?

I was wondering whether the loiter mode on the APM2 can be configured to work with manual throttle input like the Loiter mode of Dji naza (…

Started by Project Nadar

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Project Nadar

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service