ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forever yawing

Had a crash and now when connected to mission planner yaw is continuously changing.  It starts at 360 and counts down.  I created a short v…

Started by duane

23 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Jay

Arducopter 2.1 release

Ardupilot 2.1 is out and can be downloaded by the mission planner (or with Git). You must have the latest version of MP to be compatible. I…

Started by Jason Short

670 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Owen Booth

How to download the manual?

Hi - just starting with arducopter and reading the manual here:   Is there a way t…

Started by Steve Warren

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Steve Warren

Yaw locking and throttle issue?

Hi to all, I still have a strange problem with yaw getting locked after some time of flying and not listening to the radio input. This hap…

Started by marc.kulhavy

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by marc.kulhavy

RTL - and how difficult it is to return to stabilize

i have been using RTL a lot recently when i realise that my PID tuning has failed and manual control is difficult.  the thing is that im al…

Started by James

3 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by James

Evil Drones doing Evil

I know this has been covered, but things seem to be picking up quickly on the subject. Here is last night's Nightline report on drones and…

Started by Dusty Starbucks

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Rory Paul

Arducopter 3DR and Mission Planner

Hi all, I just assembled my Arducopter 3DR,  downloaded the newest Processing 1.0, Arducopter 2.3 code and Mission Planner 1.1.34. I notice…

Started by Peter Fischel

1 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Peter Fischel

Strange twitching with Octo on ground (APM1 with latest 2.3 MP firmware)

After installing the latest MP firmware (2.3) for my octo.Im getting a strange twitching when i spin up the motors on the ground as seen…

Started by Gareth Rens

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Lots of smoke and a loud pop!

Finished my Arducopter (3DR) and was setting up the configuration in the mission planner. I got it talking then loaded the firmware and che…

Started by Keith S

8 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Keith S

3DR motor question?

Hey guys,   I'm building a new 3DR copter with Ardupilot 2.0 and was wondering what motor you guys would recommend buying if I plan on carr…

Started by AKRCGUY

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by AKRCGUY

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service