ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,893)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Y6 owners, I need help

I just made a couple of test flights with my new Y6 and sound that the settings I used on my quad don’t work. First in stable mode I had a…

Started by Mike Mac

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Marc Puig Pasarrius

anyone have an OpenPilot and APM2

the openpilot board I have is very smooth and wobble free once the PIDs were tuned. My APM2, OTOH is giving me more of a challenge. I just…

Started by chris g

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by chris g

Arducopter v2.5.3 MAVLink Version

All, Which version of MAVLink does Arducopter v2.5.3 use?  I want to used it with the latest version of QGroundControl, but the latest ver…

Started by Donald R. Poole, Jr.

7 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Donald R. Poole, Jr.

cannot update firmware

what mega ardupilot 1280 could not be used on firmware 2.5.5?I use mega ardupilot 1280, I wanted to compose the latest frimware version but…

Started by gilang.p.u

7 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by carnacea

Smallest RC transmitter?

Hi. I'm looking for smallest RC transmitter (controller) and receiver pair. My Spektrum DX8 is so big to carry on my travel, so any recomme…

Started by Hyon Lim

3 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Hyon Lim

Having trouble connecting to new APM 2

I just bought a set of parts to build my first UAV and I've been following along with the getting started guide in the WIKI. I get stuck at…

Started by Greg W

3 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Greg W

Sonar Noise

I know this is discussed in many places with lots of different solutions I have 1) resistor / capacitor as per the instructions 2) APM, R…

Started by Chris Huitema

9 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Chris Huitema

APM2 wont arm

Hi guys, My APM2 only powers up through the USB, I normally use the manual method to configure the ESC's via the receiver and all good, bu…

Started by Dave McCafferty

5 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Cover for a quad

I have been looking for a cover for my quad for quite some time now. even looked at vaccuum forming my own. Then my mate sent me this link…

Started by Chris Huitema

0 Jun 4, 2012

Looking for screenshots of PID settings

I'm looking for screenshots (like in the wiki pages, AC2 tweaks) of ideal PID settings from multicopter setups like mine. I'm flying a APM1…

Started by Jo Peer

5 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jo Peer

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service