ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from a total Noob

I have been a long time lurker and I am finally ready to start my summer project of building a hexacopter. I'm actually hoping it doesn't t…

Started by Dave

2 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dave

Simple mode issues with v2.5+

I posted this in the v2.5 release thread, but I thought this may get a bit more attention and not detract from that thread. Setup: 3DR fram…

Started by Jonathan M

6 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jonathan M

T3

IMU no data

So I've been having some compass calibration issues and after fiddling with the compass calibration I went back to the MP Flight Data scree…

Started by Ted Van Slyck

3 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

T3

Compass/Loiter problem

So I think my compass is reading wrong which is causing the loiter function to do gigantic overshoots in a toilet bowl effect, orbiting the…

Started by Ted Van Slyck

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Bad motor or ESC (or something else)?

I've just started to encounter an issue with my quad, where motors 2 and 3 will continue to beep after the initial 3 short and 1 long beep,…

Started by Glenn M

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Glenn M

Glitching?

Another flight with the same problem. I removed the bullet connectors and cleaned up the wiring and removed the camera and transmitter, but…

Started by Keith S

7 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

update firmware

when we update the firmware should we erase the eprom and reconfig it all over.... or just load the new FW and go fly...

Started by glenn nafin

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Christopher Cooper

tricoptor or y6

hi, im planning on getting a new frame, cant decide between a y6 or a tri, any 1 flown both, what would be the best for sport flying cheer…

Started by wraith

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by wraith

Developer

Wanted: Quad-consultant in SF Bay Area - I will pay you cash or beer for help

instead of spending money on replacing hardware, maybe I should spend it on someone to help me not burn the hardware in the first place. A…

Started by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

3 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

pulsation in loiter

what adjustments can i make to relieve the throttle pulsations in alt_hild and loiter.  shes not smooth. newbie

Started by Chris

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service