ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,050)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying into a Valley

I have an APM2 running ArduCopter v2.6 with Mission Planner V1.1.97.   I want to be able to flying my DJI FlameWheel 450 down into a valley…

Started by Jake Simon

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jake Simon

Flight Mirror Mode?

Has a Flight Repeater/Copier/Mirror Mode ever been considered for APM2? I.e you fly a pattern or route and the 'copter or 'plane records t…

Started by Graham Dyer

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Remi

Solar Recharge Curcuit

Hey everyone, I just wanted to hear some input on an idea i have been having. Would it be possible to add in a few solar cells to a quadco…

Started by Logan Nelson

8 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Logan Nelson

ArduCopterMega doesn't compile

I setup my board from Arduino. But it's doesn't compile... Please help!

Started by Sergey Mishin

5 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by David Jones

New software for visualizing "LOG" files

Hi all, I now have telemetry, but at first I didn't and since I really wanted to view my LOG files in something other than a graph or usin…

Started by Dan Gray

14 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Dan Gray

Arducopter does not stabilize

Hello All, This is my first flight of the arducopter with APM2.0 board. I have followed the instructions to every letter  but the copter se…

Started by Mahesh Ganapathy

0 Jul 14, 2012

Nav Yaw Rate – How to change it?

Today I was doing an Auto AP mission and the Yaw rate going from one way point to another was a little harsh. I would like to have about ha…

Started by Mike Mac

3 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Mac

Erratic, Twitching Motor Behavior

Over the past few months I've been slowly piecing together an APM2 3DR quad as parts come in the mail and I'm finally up to the pre-flight…

Started by Nathan Rosenquist

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Nathan Rosenquist

help tuning my new hexa

Hello everyone my name is Josh and this is my first Hexacopter build. I am still waiting on parts to arrive and i know i am getting a littl…

Started by Josh

2 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Josh

HUD does not stabilize

Hi I am using Arducopter-2 with APM-1 When i went for a test flight, everything seemed ok at startup, but after i powered the motors, the…

Started by srinath mallikarjunan

2 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by srinath mallikarjunan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service