ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,988)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible "enhancements" for baro and sonar

Recently I've been digging deep into the V2.5.3 code and noticed a couple of things...   First was the sonar readings.  I realized mine wer…

Started by Mike Goza

0 Jun 28, 2012

v2.6 throttle range woes

im having some problems with throttle in the latest version, there are two problems which might turn out to be two seperate issues, but cou…

Started by James

11 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by James

The CLI Log won't log "CURRENT"

Hi all, I was looking here: http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_datalog and found I should be able to log the CURRENT if I have…

Started by Dan Gray

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Dan Gray

I can't read the battery current in mission planner

Hi all, We had a successful day, except auto takeoff didn't seem to take off properly (it just sat on the ground and got "lighter"), this…

Started by Dan Gray

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by John Wiseman

Motor start up speed, can we adjust it?

as the heading sais, i would like to know if the initial motor start up speed can be reduced once armed ? ivetried softstart with th esc bu…

Started by Duran - SteadiDrone

12 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Duran - SteadiDrone

ArduCopter rotates around itself

Hi I have 2 3800mah battery, 3S with 30C power. Motors are 450w and 930KV Propeller 12x4.5 Everything is set properly. ESC calibrated us…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Bart Mowrey

RTL tune?

Hi i really need some help here i got my quad setup and stable with apm2 and with 2,6 FW and 1.1.93 mision planner. I have not test RTL ma…

Started by Andre

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Andre

CF/Nylon Props

The CF/Nylon Props are not indestructible - just broke one on a pice of furniture.   Russ

Started by Russell Marelli

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Mortimer

3 Day 2 Build Marathon

I ordered a 3DR Hexa and a XAircraft X650 V8 CF edition and the kits arrived the same day so I built both in a 3 day marathon. I was very…

Started by Russell Marelli

0 Jun 26, 2012

2.6 auto approach

Hi, I managed to get auto approach working in 2.5.5. Just set APPROACH_ALT to your desired approach altitude. It doesn't seem to work in 2.…

Started by ronang44

0 Jun 25, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service