ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,085)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

I am newbie on ardupilot and ı want to get gps locations with mavlink first ı download arducopter library  from https://github.com/diydrone

Started by Can Aydın

0 Feb 6

Developer

Fixing Yaw (particularly for Tricopters)

I'm opening this up to try and get all the discussion about yaw problems into one place so that it's not scattered.  I'm working very hard…

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

43 Feb 6
Reply by bergen stephen

A Tricopter journey : hitches and fixes

Hi everyone ! After being trapped in a "digging/tweaking/tuning/flying/repeat" loop for 3 weeks, I've finally managed to have a stable yet…

Started by jazztech

24 Feb 3
Reply by Muhammad Abdul Hadi

Visual auto-landing first system test

Hi, I am Paulo Neves and I am one of the founders of a to-be startup called Airborne Projects . We have been working in a system capable of…

Started by Paulo Neves

0 Jan 30

Quad goes to full throttle when selecting height hold or loiter (Love that phrase)

I am on the latest code and have managed to mix my Hitec tx with two channels to give me at least five flight modes.   Hovering in Stable m…

Started by Philip Fretwell

28 Jan 30
Reply by Manuel Rios

HK Pilot Micro Tri Copter

HI I am building a 290mm Tri copter using the HK pilot Mirco system. I can run through all of the calibration and set but i can not get th…

Started by Chris Hass

0 Jan 28

Balancing propellors and motors

Hi All,I'm not sure if this is the forum to place this, but it just might be interesting to some of us..A while ago I was waiting for havin…

Started by Frank Al

70 Jan 27
Reply by CyborgCNC

Is it possible to change the code so that quad can fly on inertial nav in case of no gps signal....

i am engineering student...its my final year project to be able to fly the quad autonomously without gps...................... for example…

Started by Basil

5 Jan 27
Reply by Ganesh Ram R K

Quanum Nova new release flight processor.

just received a QNOVA from Hobby King and proceeded to tear in down to get to the flight processor for connecting telemetry and or FPV. I h…

Started by John H

3 Jan 26
Reply by John H

Help with the frame conversion from earth frame to body frame in AC_attitude_control library, thanks!

Hi~ I am new to the attitude control method of arducopter codes. In the AC_attitude_control library,  in the function: void AC_AttitudeCont…

Started by Henry

0 Jan 26

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service