ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intentionally shutting off motors in mid-flight then recovery

I have been doing some testing (outside the US) that involve very high altitudes - 1800 meters or more. The climb takes no more power than…

Started by Charles Linquist

45 May 6
Reply by Charles Linquist

Quadcopter - First flight - Assistance for take-off please!

Hi....I have excitedly just bought my first quadcopter. I've followed the instructions to assemble it and believe it is all good to go. Unf…

Started by Raimondo

23 May 5
Reply by Prashanth Rajagopalan

Y6b APM 2.6 3.2.1 sudden drop of power but recover

hi guys  i have been testing my y6b 550 already done with tuning and it flies smooth btw im using jp1 for im using a 5v 5amp BEC to power…

Started by mike de leon

1 May 5
Reply by mike de leon

ALT Hold issue

good day gurus ive set up a y6b with apm 2.6 flown it in stab mode but when i switch it to alt hold is hear the motors are pulsating or…

Started by mike de leon

3 May 4
Reply by mike de leon

APM 2.6 firmware, SONAR problem

Hello, I bought a quadcopter with APM 2.6 onbord and I have a few questions. I downloaded the latest Mission Planner, and it automatically…

Started by Jernej

0 Apr 29

APM 2.8 and GPS / Compass

Hi, I've done lots of thread-searching but haven't found a fix; any help would be appreciated. I am in the process of upgrading from APM…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 28
Reply by Pat Roy

All data ok on OSD apart from home distance and direction

I have an APM 2.6 on a quadcopter which I fly FPV.I also have a minimOSD.When I start flying I have both the satellite lock and the GPS Co-…

Started by rc flyers

1 Apr 26
Reply by Leslie Newhouse

Understanding Communication Links between Solo and Controller

Hello, I have been building a program to to execute remote commands on the 3dr solo and was thinking it would be simply as easy as underst…

Started by DJ Martin

5 Apr 26
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

Controlling a QuadCopter with code

I'm a Programming Intern and I've been given the assignment to control a QuadCopter (using APM 2.5) without the Mission Planner or RC Contr…

Started by Mike Livingston

15 Apr 25
Reply by DJ Martin

Hexa copter wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

4 Apr 22
Reply by Shamir Pinedo

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service