ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question Regarding Connecting Arduino Mega to APM 2.6

I am currently trying to add ultrasonic detection to my flight controller. To do this, I was told I needed an Arduino because APM doesn't h…

Started by Jesus Adame

0 Mar 29

Ardupilot 2.5 runaway and crash (with video)

Hello, I'm trying to figure out what made my drone runaway (extremely fast) when in one of the "automatic"-modes (RTL and auto).  Hardware…

Started by M. L.

0 Mar 29

How to use APM to drive a DC water pump

Guys, I am trying to build a quadcopter using APM 2.6 and I have also attached a water bottle with a dc pump below this quadcopter so that…

Started by SogeCopter

1 Mar 27
Reply by James

HELP PLEASE !!! Motors beep every second and vibrate a little

For a strange reason to me after completion of ESC calibration my motors use to spin all together but not with the same power in order to f…

Started by Dennis Tankman

5 Mar 26
Reply by Rob Dunbar

APM 2.8 and R9D receiver problems

Hello, I am a beginner. I have been interested for a long time and finally bought a DJI F450 kit on eBay. I put it together easily enough a…

Started by Don Calhoon

1 Mar 25
Reply by OG

Help with APM can not arm after plug usb and battery at the same time

hi, this is my first time build quadcopter f450 frame with using apm and already finished then i can arm, but i thought i was broken my apm…

Started by Valent

0 Mar 25

Help with project reading sensors

hi guys i need some help with a project i am trying to start.  I have a wifi signal sensor i programed that will be outputting a logic hig…

Started by nicotrial

1 Mar 24
Reply by nicotrial

Trouble loading firmware on APM 2.5

It's been a while since I have put together a quad with an APM board. Whenever I go to the upload new firmware page, it prompts me to disco…

Started by Alex

2 Mar 24
Reply by Alex

Turnigy i10rx/tx APM 2.6 HELP

Starting to pull my hair out. I am setting up a 450 flame wheel with a turnigy tgy-i10 tx/rx. It was brought to me by a friend who couldn't…

Started by Alex

6 Mar 24
Reply by Alex

Mission Planner Showing Ridiculous Readings APM 2.6

I have an APM 2.6. I was told that I need to install version 3.2.1 of the firmware of Mission Planner into it so I did. The firmware downlo…

Started by Jesus Adame

0 Mar 24

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service