ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,306)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

6 Aug 29
Reply by Miguel

Quadcopter help

Please help I have built a quardcopter With a2212/13 kv 1400 brushless motor Specifications - Stator dia (mm) - 22 Stator length (mm) - 13…

Started by Aamir khan

0 Aug 29

USB/TELEMETRY Port Fried?

Hello DIY Droners! I have a rather large issue. I fried my usb port as far as i can tell, through plugging the battery in while the usb wa…

Started by Zach McCusker

0 Aug 27

HEXA Bewilderment!!!

Hello, OLE' Wise Wizards of DIY DRONES! I need a little help with a hexacopter problem. apm2.6 all motors start together, but when giving…

Started by mark liles

1 Aug 27
Reply by mark liles

Quad to hex conversion = %50 more issues

Im converting my quad to a hex for greater capabilities and have it all ready to fly, when surprise.... three motors wont spin up. Here's w…

Started by Bart Mowrey

2 Aug 8
Reply by Phil Romford

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM for waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere. So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the oth…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

APM 2.8 throttle does not respond once armed

APM 2.8 from California(China). I have everything working.  When I armed for a test flight yesterday, i could arm the apm, props started to…

Started by Brian Bourdeau

1 Jul 27
Reply by Lane Barry

HOW TO MAKE NEW FLIGHT MODE??

Hi everyone, I am a student trying to create an autonomous drones. In my case, I use the FC : APM2.8 , S/W : ardupilot 3.2.1 version, COMPI…

Started by DUHYEON

0 Jul 26

APM 3.2.1: not enough data points to calibrate the compass

That's what I get when I try to calibrate the compass. Actually that's why I bought whole new board, because I couldn't overcome this probl…

Started by Mr Flying Pizza

0 Jul 26

Learning to fly

Hi guys, So I have posted a couple of questions on this forum so far and everyone has bene really helpful. I've just finished building my…

Started by Chris

1 Jul 25
Reply by Mike Boland

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service