ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anti crash - cartwheeling

Hi folks, Tell me to go away if this has been covered before. I know crash prevention has and I've read a bunch of posts but not seen anyt…

Started by Crispin

8 Jun 8
Reply by ShafieMukhre

How to exit Follow Me mode

I have follow me mode working.  I get the copter in the air in loiter and then enable the mode through mission planner. How do I leave thi…

Started by Jared Muirhead

0 Jun 5

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

565 Jun 5
Reply by pietro rossin

SOLVED! APM 2.6 mega 2560 Will ARM and Motors respond, but I have no Flight Controls. Advice?

Hello All, Just went through a full setup on my APM 2.6, and reloaded the firmware, and did a full wizard setup in MP. Everything works an…

Started by Sean R. Fahey

0 Jun 4

Quadcopter Wobbling

Can anyone help me troubleshoot my quadcopter? All it does when I throttle is wobble and oscillate. I checked the motors and propellers out…

Started by Eric

2 May 31
Reply by Eric

F450 Quadcopter Baterry

Hi Everyone, i´m new in building Quadcopters, just last week i ordered all that i need to build my first one and today found out that i ord…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

5 May 29
Reply by Fernando Calatayud

APM 2.5 Opical Flow Failed to initialise ADNS3080

Hello, if got this error: Failed to initialise ADNS3080 May somebody help me? Does it workes for sombody with an APM2.5.1? Greetings Dennis

Started by Boke

10 May 28
Reply by Al Toma

How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

I am newbie on ardupilot and ı want to get gps locations with mavlink first ı download arducopter library  from https://github.com/diydrone

Started by Can Aydın

2 May 26
Reply by Can Aydın

mini APM 3.1 only green LED turn on

Hi,I have a mini APM v3.1 board. Yesterday, I found that it cannot recognize external compass suddenly, therefore I decided to downgrade th…

Started by LiChieh

2 May 25
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduCopter 3DR Quad - Question

Not sure if this is the right area. I have the below: ACRTF2ArduCopter 3DR Quad - Ready to Fly - w/ basic electronics[Telemetry electroni…

Started by jonny bankz

0 May 23

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service