ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

telemetry not functioning properly

my telemetry modules are not working properly. i am using 433mhz telemetry module, apm 2.8. many times when i try to connect them mission p…

Started by Vedant Bansal

4 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Meier

connect an arduino parallel with telemetry and minimOSD

hey guys, i am working on a drone project, and i have currently a task that obligates me to get all the data from the apm 2.8 that i am wo…

Started by elie machaalany

0 Dec 4, 2016

HELP PLEASE !!! - I cannot set up my Quadcopter Arducopter 2.8

I am new to quadcopter and RC world. I buy from ebay my kit and built my quadcopter assembling all the parts following various instructions…

Started by Dennis Tankman

3 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by pramesh shaminda

PLEASE HELPME !!!. I am trying to compile ArduCopter Code for APM 2.8

Please from Argentina, I can not compile and upload any code, if someone has Arduino code and Arduino version that you can reference I than…

Started by Victor Peñalver

0 Nov 17, 2016

Another arducopter flips on takeoff thread.

I've got a stock 3dr kit that I've just finished putting together, and it tries to flip on takeoff. I'm running x config. Arducopter 2.1 fi…

Started by Glenn M

51 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Josef Blažek

Geofence Support?

I'm confused on the current state of Geofence support.  In April, this post from Andreas highlighted what I think is a phenomenal safety an…

Started by Justin

4 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Dieter Preiser

APM2.8 not working

When I plug in a USB to mission planner my flight controller is functioning fine, but when I disconnect and just run from the lipo the volt…

Started by Andrew

2 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Andrew

Massive vibration above hover throttle

Quad specs... 500g frame Ext GPS/comp 1000kv motors/30a esc 10x4.7 props Arducopter apm2.x My quad was flying perfectly one day and then a…

Started by Seth Miller

25 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Seth Miller

Hexcopter rolling with neutral input

Hi All. After a long time away from using APM I was recently lured back. Unfortunately it's not been "plain sailing". I hope one of you can…

Started by Lyn Rees

3 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Tom

Using Camera wipes out GPS signal entirely (Confirmed)

Hi All, This is my third crash (repeating the 'exact' same scenario deliberately) in the past two days. I have found the core problem of t…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

15 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service