ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Ouput PIN numbers AP_RELAY

Hi, I'm currently trying to setup an APM 2.6 with some additional sensors and I want to use the external output pins to to turn the sensors…

Started by Bruce Daniels

0 Apr 2

Quick question about lipo charging

Last Week, I finishes my first mini quad build, and wait the last components-Lipo battery. I bought this Lipo batteries from Tattu 2days ag…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Mar 28

Quad goes to full throttle when selecting height hold or loiter (Love that phrase)

I am on the latest code and have managed to mix my Hitec tx with two channels to give me at least five flight modes.   Hovering in Stable m…

Started by Philip Fretwell

31 Mar 27
Reply by DR WHO

Cause of fly away when selecting RTL

Because of some problems with the SBus upgrade, I decided to completely wipe out and start over on my 2.6.  When going out for first t…

Started by S1CAR1US

2 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

2.9.1b arducopter quad that climbs rapidly when alt-hold mode engaged

I've got a DJI F450 quad that performs well enough on stabilize mode, yet when alt-hold mode is engaged, it full throttle climbs. I've fol…

Started by James Small

11 Mar 25
Reply by Gareth

My copter flip as fly

Dear Friends i have copter my using arducopter 2.8. it flip as just fly. durring calibration i could not do calibration of compass. is tha…

Started by Asif Iqbal

1 Mar 23
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Why are motors not getting full power from arducopter

Arducopter is limiting the total power output of my hexacopter to 37 amps when it has the potential for 66amps when at full throttle. I ben…

Started by Larry Grimm

55 Mar 20
Reply by Juan Arnes

Pitch is reversed: where should I fix it?

Hi, I was doing the first preliminary tests and was testing to see if everything looked ok. Throttle, yaw, roll all works fine: if I move t…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

23 Mar 11
Reply by Amulya Agarwal

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service