ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,997)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 no compass after 3.3v fix.

Hello, This is my first time with multicopters or Rc for that much. I built a 650 frame hexacopter and settled on a APM 2.6 for the flight…

Started by mhorban

1 Aug 19
Reply by mhorban

Balancing propellors and motors

Hi All,I'm not sure if this is the forum to place this, but it just might be interesting to some of us..A while ago I was waiting for havin…

Started by Frank Al

63 Aug 19
Reply by Oleksandr

Will APM 2.x run on Crius AIOP V2

The APM 2.6 board & Crius AIOP V2 have identical ATMega 2560-16 microcontroller & same MS5611 Baro chip. The Crius board has onboar…

Started by Brewski850

1 Aug 18
Reply by Brewski850

12V power for a Tarot Gimbal on 4S

My goal is to get clean 12v power to a Tarot Gimbal from my 4s Lipo Battery. My Setup: 3DR Y6 DIY (so doesn't include the voltage regula…

Started by Justin Hardin

2 Aug 18
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

Coding AUX servo functions into 2.7.3

Hi I need to control 2 Aux servos from a APM1 board. Trying to use the camera channels and change the code to control them directly. If a…

Started by graham newton

9 Aug 18
Reply by Sigge

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner, firmware.diydrones.com, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5009 Aug 16
Reply by Rodrigue Amyot

APM 2.6 woes

Hi All, I just received a new APM 2.6 and just about complete setting it up, however when I go to plug in the Power module I find that the…

Started by Graham Collie

3 Aug 14
Reply by iskess

2nd GPS Pixhawk

Is it possible to add a second GPS to the pixhawk? Only the CAN port can support the 5 pin cable  Thanks

Started by Duffy

14 Aug 13
Reply by John Hutchison

Spektrum DX8 Setup

Could someone export their configuration for dx8 and mail to me. I am having ome issues with quad and want to make sure its not in the radi…

Started by Craig Treubig

5 Aug 12
Reply by Jeremiah Walker

Schematics and parts list for APM 2.6?

Hi everyone,   I am working on a few projects that use the APM 2.6 and am in need of any schematics and components list if available. If an…

Started by Sen Zaurak

2 Aug 12
Reply by Richard (DK)

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service