ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,969)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 test flight, fly away

I performed some first test flights of my Quad. The first went well as a low hover and land. The second encountered a major loss of contro…

Started by Jon Smith

6 Jul 1
Reply by ibrahim cengiz

Powering the gimbals servos and APM, worried about brown outs using power module

I've been reading through the various forum posts about possible issues when powering the APM via the 3DR power module. I'm hoping someone…

Started by Andrew Sommer

5 Jul 1
Reply by ShafieMukhre

ultrasonic HC-SR04 suitable for arducopter?

hi, i have this 4 pin sensor ar home , and i was wondering if it can be used in complement or instead the classic sensor. Anybody succeed…

Started by herve pellarin

19 Jun 30
Reply by jonathan calderon

APM 2.6 Clones, what are my chances?

So, maybe a silly question, but what are my chances on getting a good, well functional APM 2.6 clone from eBay. A few days ago I decided to…

Started by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

1 Jun 28
Reply by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

APM 2.5 red LED keeps blinking without arming

Hi I am working on a X- frame quadcopter. I have completed the calibration of all devices using Mission Planner. But the ESCs wont arm. I c…

Started by Jishnu U

0 Jun 28

H-quad with APM2.5, FPV, FrSky

Hi folks, Building my second quad.  FrSky and FPV gears works perfectly but having trouble with APM2.5(my first time setup).   My currentl…

Started by Pedro H

1 Jun 26
Reply by Pedro H

Problems with SITL simulation

Hello,I am having problems trying to run my SITL simulation in my computer. I have windows as my operational system, therefore I'm using cy…

Started by Eric de Freitas Rebelo Coelho

0 Jun 26

pinout for APM 2.5 and 3DR Ublox LEA6 v1.1

I needed to extend the cable on my GPS to my APM 2.5 now my GPS won't power on. double checked all connections. 6 pin cable, old style side…

Started by Reuben Bray

0 Jun 26

Mavproxy socket

Hello Drone Geniuses, I'm trying to get MavProxy to communicate with a C++ program I've written. Is it possible to get MavProxy to receive…

Started by wandergeek

0 Jun 25

Connect external LED powerd on by RC with APM 2.6

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I hope to write on the right side. I made a quadcopter for my licence project and I want to add some exter…

Started by Balan Cosmin

4 Jun 25
Reply by Balan Cosmin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service