ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,035)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 I2C Communication

Hi all, I am trying to make my raspberry pi B+ communicate with my APM2.6 flight control board via I2C. I would like to make the APM2.6 bo…

Started by Anchy Santoes

0 Nov 3

APM 2.6 I2C Communication

Hi all, I am trying to make my raspberry pi B+ communicate with my APM2.6 flight control board via I2C. I would like to make the APM2.6 bo…

Started by Anchy Santoes

0 Nov 3

APM2 stabilizing a bi-copter

Hi all I have had a look over the pages at the APM2 and have seen the various setups you can select for it but what I was wondering althou…

Started by Ryan McNeil

53 Nov 2
Reply by Joel B

Mavproxy socket

Hello Drone Geniuses, I'm trying to get MavProxy to communicate with a C++ program I've written. Is it possible to get MavProxy to receive…

Started by wandergeek

1 Nov 1
Reply by Markus Bobbe

unable to calibrate compass for apm 2.8

i tried to calibrate apm 2.8 compass for the 1st time but during the calibration process it stuck on "21 samples more data needed 120 360 a…

Started by Ken W

4 Oct 31
Reply by Ken W

New Hex set up 2.6 can only get 4 motors to run is there some parameter to change frame types

Hi, I am setting up a 2.6 with hex everything configured but, I can only get 4 motors to work. motor output 5 and 6 have nothing.. in MP w…

Started by Eric Strickland

2 Oct 31
Reply by Eric Strickland

Collision avoidance in Arducopter

Hello, I have been trying to use collision avoidance in Arducopter 2.91 using the old ArducopterNG code for the algorithm of obstacle avoi…

Started by Swaroop Hangal

2 Oct 30
Reply by Swaroop Hangal

100KM

APM 2.5 with NEO-6M ublox gps (not 3DR LEA-6)

Has anyone successfully used the APM2.5 (or other APM) with the cheaper NEO-6M ublox gps ? Did you need any modifications to the source cod…

Started by u4eake

298 Oct 29
Reply by Farooq Ahmad

Running python scripts from Mission Planner

Hi, I tried running the default python script from http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/python-scripting/ to make my octocopter take off and ro…

Started by Bob Jones

2 Oct 29
Reply by Bob Jones

Using joystick to ovveride Python commands

I ran a python script on our multicopter, but when I try to use the joystick after the script ends, the joystick doesn't work. How do I fix…

Started by Bob Jones

4 Oct 29
Reply by Bob Jones

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service