ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pitch is reversed: where should I fix it?

Hi, I was doing the first preliminary tests and was testing to see if everything looked ok. Throttle, yaw, roll all works fine: if I move t…

Started by Simone Chiaretta

23 Mar 11
Reply by Amulya Agarwal

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8

How to calibrate esc with mavlink and joystick

when i connect esc with my apm2.6 it start beeping and keep beeping continuously, and there is a message on mission planner " pre armed: RC…

Started by enam ajmal

0 Mar 8

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andre K.

apm 2.6 bootloader problem - Help needed to reflash it

Hello there, i had a problem with my apm. After firmware upload, the apm stopped work. Only green light(alive led) turn on when powered, a…

Started by guido fiore

2 Feb 23
Reply by Aamir khan

GPS hdop prearming errors

Could somebody help with some advice please.When connected to mission planner and try to arm the board I get an intermittent message "prear…

Started by Ian Brown

1 Feb 23
Reply by Aamir khan

Auto mode on as soon as the battery is connected

Hello everybody. I am currently using the APM v2.8 as a flight controller for my quadcopter. I am trying to get it to perform autonomously…

Started by Javier M

4 Feb 21
Reply by Javier M

Long Range Telemetry link Setup

Hi guys, was just wondering if any of you know of any good systems or set ups that can provide a long range telemetry link through mission…

Started by J_Pat

1 Feb 16
Reply by Zach

APM 2.8 and GPS / Compass

Hi, I've done lots of thread-searching but haven't found a fix; any help would be appreciated. I am in the process of upgrading from APM…

Started by Hugh

17 Feb 16
Reply by Jerald Thompson

Communication between APM and second arduino board

Hello, for a school project me and some friends are trying to create a drone using the APM 2.5 and our own direction finding circuit.  We w…

Started by Ben

5 Feb 15
Reply by chiamaka unachukwu

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service