ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,901)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone tell me why my quadcopter came home??

Here are the logs 2014-04-16%2022-20-02.tlog

Started by John

1 Apr 16
Reply by John

Quadcopter Jolts, Toilet Bowls, Crashes. Can't figure out these stupid logs.

Second actual flight I've done with my finally finished quad, I get it up for a couple seconds, and then I lose control of it and it toilet…

Started by Kevin Friedemann

1 Apr 16
Reply by Kevin Friedemann

APM 2.5 Late frame PPM encoder error

Hi, this is my first post on DIY Drones and am in dire need and some help. I build my first quad over the past couple months (see specs bel…

Started by John Trout

0 Apr 16

Obstacle Avoidance

So is there any test code for obstacle avoidance posted online?  I would like to have something to start with but I am unable to find any c…

Started by Steven Gates

26 Apr 15
Reply by Bortek

Armed does not work with the transmitter, but works with mission planner

Hey guys, I've flied this WE and during the landing my hexa fliped. No damage, but after my hexa didn't want to armed. I went back home an…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

0 Apr 14

make a power distribution quad harness

I've been all over the web and only find bits and pieces,I'm trying to find how to make a  power distribution quad harness to connect the b…

Started by James McGuire

1 Apr 14
Reply by Charles Henderson

Yet Another APM 2.0 Power Problem

I shorted across the power rail while APM 2.0 Board was energized via USB, thanks to careless disregard of what was under the Board. I've g…

Started by Charles Henderson

0 Apr 14

Developer

Fixing Yaw (particularly for Tricopters)

I'm opening this up to try and get all the discussion about yaw problems into one place so that it's not scattered.  I'm working very hard…

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

37 Apr 14
Reply by Duncan J

Distributor

no sonar data

Hi I am using an APM 2.6 with the latest Arducopter Software. Today I connected a MB 1200 XL sonar sensor to the APM (pin A0). I enabled th…

Started by Felix Meissner

5 Apr 14
Reply by sufal thakuri

APM 2.5 Obstacle avoidance help

I am working on a school project to test out different sensors doing obstacle avoidance using the APM 2.5 on a hexacopter. I have spent day…

Started by nick rymer

2 Apr 14
Reply by nick rymer

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service