ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM2.6 Throttle too low

Hello,  I've build a tricopter following http://rcexplorer.se/projects/2012/07/the-tricopter-v2-6hv/ I start leaning pilot with the KK2.1…

Started by Amaury

0 Aug 26

How do I verify if QuadCopter is consuming my MavLink message?

Hi guys, I'm trying to send mavlink message SET_QUAD_SWARM_ROLL_PITCH_YAW_THRUST ( #61 ) from a custom program to a QuadCopter drone (pixha…

Started by Abo

1 Aug 26
Reply by Howard

Need help getting 12v power from 3DR Y6 to Tarot 3D gimbal

I've been rebuilding a 3DR Y6 DIY. Flew a first flight yesterday and everything was performing great. Goal: My next project is to get the…

Started by Justin Hardin

2 Aug 25
Reply by Justin Hardin

Do not start or calibration tone

hello friends I try to do calibration collects new quadcopter, but I did not beep, automatic calibration much anyway, but I did not start b…

Started by Mehmet Fazıl YAĞMUR

1 Aug 25
Reply by Mehmet Fazıl YAĞMUR

Worst Crash ever, Log analysis needed!

Hey folks! Yesterday I had my biggest, worst and most scary crash with my 3DR Quad. Our local firefighters had an open day for public and…

Started by marc.kulhavy

113 Aug 24
Reply by robert fujii

Mark coordinates & heading in log during flight?

When I'm flying FPV, I'd like to be able to "mark" the log when I see a nice scene or angle, so I can come back to it later on a waypoint f…

Started by Hugh Hemington

0 Aug 23

oscillate abnormal

Hi,as you can see in the video, the copter keep oscillating strangely. At first, I thought it was just because rate_p has been tuning too h…

Started by Gabriel Chen

1 Aug 22
Reply by Gabriel Chen

Auto tune crash

I was doing an autotune after an upgrade from apm 2.6 to pixhawk running 3.1.5.  I think it might be power related (battery).  I have att…

Started by Duffy

1 Aug 20
Reply by Brewski850

NTUN not recorded

Hi all, I run version 3.0.1 on my APM 2.5.Problem is, that no NTUN values are recorded, but NTUN values are enabled. As you can see in the…

Started by Harald Krause

0 Aug 20

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

558 Aug 19
Reply by Gabriel Chen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service