ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 disarms with GPS lock

Hey all,  A quick question with hopefully an easy solution. This is my first APM unit. It is a 2.6 clone running 3.2.1 FW. I had it all set…

Started by Warren M

0 Jul 11

wiring ppm from flysky fs-r6b rx

Hi all, in the middle of building my first quad and would like to use ppm from my receiver to my apm 2.6 pro mini.  The controler is the sm…

Started by mydrone

0 Jul 11

ESC Calibration not 'saving'

Hi all,  Firstly I've made a lot of posts over the last few days on varying issues, so I'm sorry if I'm 'spamming' up the forum in any way…

Started by Peleus

17 Jul 10
Reply by Brian Buckmaster

quadcopter descends at full throttle APM 2.6

I have a quadcopter that flys very well in stabilize mode but if i execute several flips or change modes the quadcopter just slowly descend…

Started by Stephon Eaton

0 Jul 9

Compass interference !

Hi, trying my first flights I always ended in trees or wheat fields. (Copter recovered every time) Some times it flew good and respond well…

Started by Bernardo

2 Jul 7
Reply by Bernardo

esc does not correspond according the stick position

My quadcopter was flying very  good in the past. The engines responded according the throttle setting and it was a stable platform. A few w…

Started by johan kalthof

2 Jul 7
Reply by johan kalthof

Flight modes not visible available in mission planner

Hi,  Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem,  but I have the latest version of mission planner in windows but the fligh…

Started by Duffy

3 Jul 6
Reply by Shannon Slate

Be careful using the new "H" frame layout option in MP!

I have a large H frame quad and noticed the new "H Frame" option in MP. I had always run my quad as an "X" frame, which works just fine.  I…

Started by Tom Mahood

6 Jul 5
Reply by tayyab malik

APM drifts in loiter/position hold, alt hold is acceptable

I've read what I could find on the topic and most of them point to it being a compass or vibration issue.  Compass drifts slightly but stay…

Started by B

22 Jul 5
Reply by DR WHO

weird WP behavior.

Hi. I'm flying a Quadcopter powered by a U8 + 26" carbon props, APM 2.6 + Arducopter 3.1.2. the quad is flying great in Stabilize mode, and…

Started by koko

0 Jul 1

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service