ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

run ArduCopter code on a standard Arduino Mega 2560

I am relatively new to the world of multicopters. I have a quad (F450) and a Hex (F550), both with Naza Light flight controllers. The Naza…

Started by rob kruithof

0 Sep 28

Octocopter Frames Kits

I have been flying an arducopter quad for a while now and want to build an octocopter next to provide a more reliable platform for a better…

Started by Greg

29 Sep 28
Reply by Nathan Jay

I can arm without fulfilling all the prearm checks(no gps signal)

Hello community. I have the opposite problem from a lot of you. I can arm my apm without having a gps lock. I haven't changed the parameter…

Started by Vasilis Samaritakis

0 Sep 27

ArduCopter 3.0 CIRCLE / PANORAMIC mode

With the new ArduCopter code, it is possible to set the RADIUS to 0 allowing the aircraft to rotate on a single axis for panoramic images e…

Started by Tissy

6 Sep 26
Reply by BaNe Machine

2nd GPS Pixhawk

Is it possible to add a second GPS to the pixhawk? Only the CAN port can support the 5 pin cable  Thanks

Started by Duffy

21 Sep 26
Reply by Adam Kroll

APM 2.5 + FrSky Telemetry without additional board

Hi all, I have read that APM now supports FrSky telemetry without the need of a extra arduio pro mini or teensy board. Does anyone know h…

Started by Paul Hammond

0 Sep 24

Flight plan - How to?

I want to ask you how can I configure my auto flight plan to do this: the copter take off and start flying to the first waypoint. When he i…

Started by Martin Tritakov

0 Sep 23

Routing a specific channel to an output-pin

Hello, i am using a sum-signal-receiver with an APM2.0. Now i want to use channel 7 for beeping with this buzzer: http://www.hobbyking.co

Started by Chris

0 Sep 21

Hello to all! I ais a problem with my arducopter 2. 6

Hello to all! I ais a problem with my arducopter 2 .6. He it in the red light flashes and which then remains red. And when I connect him(it…

Started by wilfried

11 Sep 17
Reply by wilfried

ultrasonic HC-SR04 suitable for arducopter?

hi, i have this 4 pin sensor ar home , and i was wondering if it can be used in complement or instead the classic sensor. Anybody succeed…

Started by herve pellarin

20 Sep 14
Reply by Wilson Frias

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service