ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,072)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PIX Hawk Set up

All, I'm having trouble getting the accelerometer to calibrate on my new pixHawk system.  I'm using a MAC so that could be an issue, howeve…

Started by Stephen Wilkerson

0 Jan 7

PIX Hawk Set up

All, I'm having trouble getting the accelerometer to calibrate on my new pixHawk system.  I'm using a MAC so that could be an issue, howeve…

Started by Stephen Wilkerson

0 Jan 7

APM 2.5 2.9.1 loses altitude in alt hold mode when yaw input applied.

Hello All, I am currently tuning my new airframe and have got it flying pretty well in stab. I am now trying to get it flying currently in…

Started by Mark

7 Jan 7
Reply by Mike

Parameters ? Auto Pilot use or Pilot

Can someone tell me if there is a quick way to identify parameters used by APM as to whether they apply to auto pilot use or transmitter an…

Started by John Drawe

0 Jan 7

arducopter 2.6 side post with walkera f7 radio

I have a walkera x350pro quad and have upgraded so much I have enough parts to build a f450 with a apm 2.6 controller My only hangup so fa…

Started by Gary Goodloff

0 Jan 3

PIX THR failsafe error

first ,I set THR-PWM to be 975,and radio 3's value to be 933,FS-THR-enable to be always RTL ,as bellow. I test this by arming copter in sta…

Started by farstein

18 Jan 1
Reply by farstein

Y4 Tricopter setup??

I couldn't see Y4 setup in arducopter wiki. Is it possible to set up a Y4 with APM 2.0? ( Y4 is a tricopter with 4 motors and w/o servo) T…

Started by Zafer Turkeli

17 Dec 31
Reply by Jake Ruebel

Y six configuration question

So after my first major crash with one motor cutting out for some reason and my quad ending up smashed and breaking two motors I'm thinking…

Started by Brandon

1 Dec 31
Reply by JV

Cruise Control

DJI has just released a new video with a new feature which comes very handy when you film from a copter and do all the camera controlling b…

Started by Andy

1 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Andy

Need Help Obstacle avoidance

Hello    I am currently working on a octocopter based on the APM 2.6  Most of the job is done, and it flies well On this copter I'd like t…

Started by Sebastopolde

0 Dec 30, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service