ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a suggestion for my new copter

hi everyoneI need to ask that how much weight this quadcopter can carry.http://dronefever.com/3DR-ArduCopter-Quad-C-Frame-Motors-Kit.htmlAl

Started by Taha Bin Asghar

0 Aug 14

esc does not correspond according the stick position

My quadcopter was flying very  good in the past. The engines responded according the throttle setting and it was a stable platform. A few w…

Started by johan kalthof

6 Aug 13
Reply by Bernardo

Problems compiling Arducopter 2.9.1b in Arduino on a Mac

Folks, I could really use some help. I want to build a version of 2.9.1b that has the external mag enabled, so I need to build the code o…

Started by Bill Sanford

8 Aug 10
Reply by Bill Bonney

APM Dataflash Logging Download works only with Mission planner 1.3.31 and not With APM2.0.18 ...

Hy all DIY UAV Builders , I would need your Help about APM2.0.18 / FW AC3.1.5 ( First of all : I searched all around the forums to get the…

Started by Dj-garfield

5 Aug 10
Reply by Dj-garfield

APM 2.6 setup on Windows 10 Help Needed (Solved)

I decided to awaken my quadcopter using my APM 2.6 and ran into some problems. I d/l the latest Mission Planner proceded to connect the usb…

Started by bc6

1 Aug 8
Reply by bc6

Too sensitive throttle in Stabilize mode and copter not holding position

Hi, I've recently put together a quad with DJI FlameWheel 440 frame, ESCs and motors and APM 2.0 I have few problems: 1. in Stabilize mode…

Started by Tom Judkowiak

41 Aug 7
Reply by Praneel Acharya

ultrasonic HC-SR04 suitable for arducopter?

hi, i have this 4 pin sensor ar home , and i was wondering if it can be used in complement or instead the classic sensor. Anybody succeed…

Started by herve pellarin

24 Aug 7
Reply by MrWinnfield

Quanum Nova ESC Replacement Assistance

I am a novice and needed to change out one of my ESC boards. After replacing it I plugged in power and every thing beeped and flashed rando…

Started by Richard Bray

1 Aug 6
Reply by Severino Mastracci

APM shut down motors for a moment

Gentlemen   I want to share my last experience with a 2.6 APM. I have used APM board since 2011 in some Hex, qua and airplane.   Last week…

Started by leopoldo ojea

0 Aug 5

Controlling multiple UAVs through MAVProxy and DroneAPI

I need a bit of technical direction in how to go about controlling multiple (let’s say 2 in this case) UAVs from a central script. Project…

Started by Paul Bupe

1 Aug 5
Reply by Temitope

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service