ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Test flight with 2.2b6: some issues

Hello APM community! Got to compiling and testing 2.2b6 today on my quadcopter(custom frame, KDA 1075Kv, 8" props) and while the test was…

Started by Ihab Ali

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ihab Ali

Newbie Question with new 3DR kit

I recieved my new 3DR kit with electronics last week and spent most of the weekend assembling it.  I will admit it was a little difficult f…

Started by Doug Fletcher

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

can a blue tooth modle be used for telmetry

hi i got a bluetooth module that im using on an another flight board, wondering if it is compatable with the arducoptor, i know my range wo…

Started by wraith

3 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Andrew Radford

Interesting GPS Power Problem

I have an APM1 with Mediatek gps connect via standard cable. I have had many flights in the past and seemed that when gps blue led locked o…

Started by John Hanson

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by John Hanson

CCW EDF?

I was thinking of trying (And I haven't seen anyone who's tried) 4 EDFs in a foam cutout but can't find any CCW EDF impellers/blades.  Does…

Started by Justin

9 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Steve Warren

So how is the altitude control intended to work?

Hi, I have flown in 2 different ArduCopters now, one for a friend and my own. Have gotten good basic flight on both, and also reasonable GP…

Started by Søren Kuula

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

Open source schematics for arducopter frame ?

Hello,   I'm looking for the schematics for the quad and hexa versions of the arducopter frames.   I've been looking for them in the wiki o…

Started by nicolas B

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Sameer Parekh

Prop Adapters 850/880 kva motors

Can anyone tell me the best source of prop adapters for the 3DR arducopters. I ordered some 3mm shaft diameter adapters here in Australia b…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

3 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

South African Flyers

Hey all! I've created a google group for us local South African guys, please join and we can get chatting and sharing, and possibly have re…

Started by Duran - SteadiDrone

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Daniel Zima

Issues HEXA copter motor

Hello all! I am all new at this since i just finished building my first arducopter Hexa :) The issue i experience is that when trying to f…

Started by Andreas Karlsson

8 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service