ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,285)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

is there a place to list things for sale?

I am wanting to sell my AC, basically I just want to get a smaller one and I don't have the money for it so I'm going to sell this thing.  

Started by Brandon

1 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Bucket Legs Landing Gear

While learning how to fly my bird, I have given up on the crappy little legs provided by jDrones as they were broke, repaired and broke aga…

Started by Dusty Starbucks

2 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

What parts to buy

Hello, im a total newbie so excuse my ignorance. I just got really interested in quads and want to build my first. Just starting in buying…

Started by Thomas Gabrielsen

1 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

Ceiling Limit

Having had a few successful flights and a few non-successful flight of my 3DR arducopter I have a question which is somewhat along the line…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Vibration reduction by motor shaft reversal.

For the last several months I have been enjoying flying my quadcopter with the motor shafts reversed.   This has proven to lower vibration…

Started by michael_au

7 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by michael_au

Citizen Journalism with the ArduCopter

So on May 1st the G8 summit will be held in Chicago. I was wondering what the laws there are on civilian UAVs, and their use in an urban en…

Started by Alexander Jarlson

2 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alexander Jarlson

Round or Square tubing?

I've been trying to decide on which aluminum tubing to go with for my quadcopter motor arms. Looking here and elsewhere there appears to be…

Started by Steven Abadie

5 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Steven Abadie

Solder Wire or Deans to PDB?

I am finishing the setup of my Quad and I have seen that some directly solder the cables of the ESCs to the PDB while other use deans conne…

Started by Patricio

1 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Crispin

Developer

Arducopter 2.2 beta

I just pushed Arducopter 2.2 to the Mission planner. This version went through extensive testing by a brave group of flyers and with both H…

Started by Jason Short

1296 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Martin Szymanski

functionality with just gps and APM?

What kind of functionality do I get with just the GPS and APM?  I know I can't do auto land without sonar, but what else can I do or can't…

Started by Brandon

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service