ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't get "LOGS" command to work in CLI

I did my first flight of my ArduCopter 2 with APM 1.0 last week (after a 9 month off and on build with my son). It all went pretty well, o…

Started by Rick B

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Aaron Curtis

Bent motor axle

Recently I noticed that a couple of my motors look like they have slightly bent axles. I noticed this when I was at minimal throttle with t…

Started by David Karim

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Ruwan

Arducopter two-way telemetry for in-flight data and command

Dear ardupilot community, I intend to read in-flight data, such as pitch, roll, yaw and battery status via Xbee telemetry from a computer.…

Started by Edmar Goncalves

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Edmar Goncalves

V2.xx drifting problem ?

Hello, I have a little trouble with my bird hexa. He takes off properly, for 2 mins is very stable. then it drift to the left so Icompensa…

Started by F5PQL

23 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by F5PQL

setting up ardumega 1280

Hello, Just got the copter today and was setting up the board and am a bit confused as I am used to simpler FC's I think I have the wrong c…

Started by Al Kilgore

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Al Kilgore

Tricopter crash! Help needed...

Hi All,   I was flying my tri-copter (very similar to the tricopter v2.5 on rcexplorer)  today in ~10mph constant wind.... less then a minu…

Started by Igor S.

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduCopter ESC 20 Amp wire Gauge?

I am trying to order wire to distribute power to the m2mPower AC20-1.0 esc that come with the Arducopter kits. Can anybody tell me what th…

Started by David

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Martin Szymanski

Seeking input on a Hexa or Octo build

Hello,Recently found this forum after developing an interest in building a Multi-rotor DIY UAVs. I would like to ask a few questions.I am i…

Started by FireFlyer451

6 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by FireFlyer451

Test flight with 2.2b6: some issues

Hello APM community! Got to compiling and testing 2.2b6 today on my quadcopter(custom frame, KDA 1075Kv, 8" props) and while the test was…

Started by Ihab Ali

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ihab Ali

Newbie Question with new 3DR kit

I recieved my new 3DR kit with electronics last week and spent most of the weekend assembling it.  I will admit it was a little difficult f…

Started by Doug Fletcher

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service