ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

Simple mode controls reversed

Flying latest stable release. I armed my octo with a 3d gps fix and started to fly in simple mode. This is one of my first times flying in…

Started by Adam Rivera

2 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by RickP

Wooducopter

The end of my most successful flight yet was in the form of a crumpled, standard Arducopter alumiminium frame.  It was awesome, I've never…

Started by Nick Mann

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Maki, Eric J

New power distribution system for APM

Hey everyoneHappy new year!I have attached a diagram of the way I want to wire up my APM. I would really appreciate your input :)ThanksG:)

Started by Gareth Rens

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Maki, Eric J

Location of DXF files for 3DR Quad Kit?

Can someone point me to the DFX files for the frame board, carrier board, landing gear, and arms of the new 3DR Quad kit?    I thought th…

Started by Robert Beatty

9 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Todd

APM Planner and battery reading

Hello everybody and Happy new year!                   We have been trying to fly our Arducopter to fly, but we haven’t been able… We are us…

Started by Miguel

6 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Miguel

What is the 'right' version of arducopter 2.x?

Hello, I'm getting a little bit confused about Arducopter software versions.  According to the wiki one should download code using the miss…

Started by Gerrit Jan Baarda

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Dany Thivierge

Multi rotors, the altitude yoyo effect, and how to deal with it

Hi, I have been lurking for a while, but recently I got my quad up in the air on ardupirates, and just this week, I started getting success…

Started by Aurelio R. Ramos

52 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by basshead

Opinion on flashing ESC's for multirotors

I would like to hear some opinions on flashing ESC's   I've been reading about this over at rcgroups http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthr

Started by Vincent Mees

14 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Martin Szymanski

3DR Quad Kit with APM 2 ?

Any info when the 3DR Quad kit will be available with the new APM2 board?

Started by Tony Contrada

5 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Alan Sanchez

Help needed with in-flight tuning of PID-values

Hi all, I have a question about the in-flight tuning of PID values. According to this manual: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.…

Started by marc.kulhavy

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by marc.kulhavy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service