ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

has anyone flown this frame?

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/%5F%5F22397%5F%5FTurnigy%... it looks very interesting and inexpensive.

Started by Brian Boyle

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Adam Yaccarino

strange YAW behavior

1280 APM original Parts hello there i loadet brand new V2.2 quad ( multiple try ) i takes off with no problems, but does strange things wh…

Started by LAIC

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Johann Van Niekerk

Automated Flight Issues - APM2 ArduCopter

Hi all,    I have made several automated flight attempts without success.    The copter performs as expected in other flight modes (Stabili…

Started by Vernon Lillies

2 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Vernon Lillies

Compass calibration. inclination and circling in loiter

Hi, My quad (stock GAUI 330 + arducopter 2.1.0 from APM) is circling in loiter mode. From what I read in this forum and the wiki this may m…

Started by Gerrit Jan Baarda

3 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Gerrit Jan Baarda

what OSD to buy remzibi 3DR or Minimosd

What OSD system is the best and most versatile for the arducopter. The remzibi 3DR or the Minimosd? I use the new APM 2.

Started by Ruben Wijnhoven

0 Jan 14, 2012

First FPV Arducopter flight. WOHOO

First ever Arducopter FPV flight, latest code and standard settings.  Fatshark goggles used with diy cloverleaf antenna.  The flight would…

Started by Peter

10 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Brian Boyle

Help needed

Hi guy's, Board ver 1 NOT 2 not got it yet! I decided to upload the new code that comes with the MP Mission Planner 1.1.20 but now I cant…

Started by Graham Miller

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Graham Miller

1280 board works, but 2560 board doesnt?

I upgraded from the 1280 board to the 2560 board. Uploaded the octa firmware via the planner. Everthing went fine. When I try connect to do…

Started by Gareth Rens

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by druckgott

Sonar Heat and RC Filter

Hello, i read often about Problems with the Sonar the Comments "RC Filter and Heat" what they mean with that? How looks a RC Filter for the…

Started by Sven

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Loading code with APM Planner?

Hi,    can the mods please move this if it's in the wrong section?   Is it possible to load any code with APM planner? The only option I ca…

Started by Hans Miller

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Hans Miller

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service