ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,214)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my hexa has still got the tilt ......

Hi Jani, Don, Gareth, anybody, I just did another take off test, after uploading the latest version of code again, but nothing changed. I s…

Started by filip vandamme

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

Pitch Reversed???

Okay just updated the firmware in my quad, I reset to factory default settings and reconfigured everything. Checked props and that the dire…

Started by Jay

29 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Geir Engebakken

CLI Menu via Xbee?

Does any1 know whether you can access the CLI menu (APM1) via an xbee link? Thanks G:)

Started by Gareth Rens

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Oborne

Log & Debug info

Hello, Last time I flew I noticed the PPM led stoped blinking 1 second. so I detected that the connector was faulty. In the log I can See t…

Started by Sylvain

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Sylvain

Has anyone used the Xbee24

If so, can you tell me what I am doing wrong with the interface to the mission planner? it tries to connect but fails. I have followed all…

Started by Brian Boyle

23 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Paul Feely

Arducopter setup - errors and inconsistencies with the manual

I'm busy setting up a DIY quad with an APM1. Downloaded the latest Mission Planner and now going through the steps to set the quad up. Ever…

Started by Graham Dyer

7 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

HELP WITH MISSION PLANNER!!!PLEASE

I have just put my Ardupilot Mega (ATMega2560) and now I am attempting to upload the firmware. I have tried to use mission planner 1.1.22 a…

Started by Felix

5 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by srinath mallikarjunan

mix and match ESC's?

I'm getting impatient waiting for a replacement ESC and was wondering if it's ok to mix and match different brands of ESC's? Do I just need…

Started by Han S

8 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by basshead

problem with the altimeter signal

this is what's happening to me when I connect the mission planner APM and see this error in the altimeter

Started by wilson javier madrid sossa

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by wilson javier madrid sossa

Magneto meter Issue cause of yaw problems ?

Hi Guys   Have any of you seen this happen   after loading new code and reseting APM . setting declination my APM board magneto meter…

Started by Johann Van Niekerk

12 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Owly

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service