ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resistor for the Voltage and Current measurement?

Hi, got my first Arducopter setup on my worktable, and got most of it figured.But i wanted to use the integrated  voltage and current measu…

Started by jan erik rognlund

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by jan erik rognlund

Quadcopter does not have enough lift? Please help!

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there could help me out or give me some suggestions to get my quad flying! I have searched and…

Started by JP

13 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by JP

Quad crash after sudden no input control and APM not controlling quad, help

Hi, My arducopter board is doing strange thigs. After I used the openpilot cc board on my quad for several months and got a reliable stabel…

Started by Charl van Hemert

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Charl van Hemert

Variable Pitch TriCopter Flies !

Hi Folks I have been building a variable pitch tricopter and wanted to share my results so far. Basically - I chose a tri and not a quad, b…

Started by Al Ros

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Al Ros

brakes activated in one of the motors

Hello,    As indicated in the manual I programmed the ESC by connecting it directly to the throttle channel of the receiver. I connected…

Started by Cool Dude

3 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Cool Dude

Vertical CG location

I have a quadcopter 3DR and am considering mounting the battery above the frame arms instead of below the arms, and I'm wondering how sensi…

Started by Pat

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Jason Tinacci

Glitchy reactions mid-air (video included)

Hello everyone. My quad is glitching weirdly while flying in STAB mode. I uploaded firmware Quad 2.4.1 and 1.1.42 version of Mission Planne…

Started by estebanflyer

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Jason Wise

First-time Setup - in MP Calibration - Transmitter not seen

Just trying to get my first Quad running and my transmitter is not seen by the APM 1.4 .  I am here: http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wi

Started by FireFlyer451

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by FireFlyer451

Alt Hold Issues and 2.0.46 Hexa Flipping Problem

Hello,   Yesterday, I was running 2.0.45 (I think),  loaded previously through mission planner 1.0.76.  My stabalize PIDs were turned well…

Started by Colby M

4 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Umer

Octocopter Wiki Discrepancy

Please can someone help ? which of these is the correct configuration for Octocopter at V2.4 http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_M

Started by Mark Slater

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Paul Williams

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service