ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arducopter setup - errors and inconsistencies with the manual

I'm busy setting up a DIY quad with an APM1. Downloaded the latest Mission Planner and now going through the steps to set the quad up. Ever…

Started by Graham Dyer

7 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

I have just put my Ardupilot Mega (ATMega2560) and now I am attempting to upload the firmware. I have tried to use mission planner 1.1.22 a…

Started by Felix

5 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by srinath mallikarjunan

mix and match ESC's?

I'm getting impatient waiting for a replacement ESC and was wondering if it's ok to mix and match different brands of ESC's? Do I just need…

Started by Han S

8 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by basshead

problem with the altimeter signal

this is what's happening to me when I connect the mission planner APM and see this error in the altimeter

Started by wilson javier madrid sossa

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by wilson javier madrid sossa

Magneto meter Issue cause of yaw problems ?

Hi Guys   Have any of you seen this happen   after loading new code and reseting APM . setting declination my APM board magneto meter…

Started by Johann Van Niekerk

12 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Owly

Arducopter 2.1.1. alpha Loiter proposal

I´ve been working some weeks in a code for improvement of LOITER since I found not good enough for me (IMHO) the one of AC2.1.1.r8 (and pre…

Started by afernan

37 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by afernan

Problem with DIRDrones 2 axis camera mount

HI folks. I need some assistance with the a axis camera mount I purchased. The gears for the tilt axis do not mesh well at all. You can se…

Started by Brian Boyle

10 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Brian Boyle

Telemetry with Android phone ?

I'd like to use and Android phone for displaying the telemetry data, just like mission planner with the XBEE. is it possible ? how ? i jus…

Started by ARHEXA

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Roterdan Macedo

Trouble getting my jdrones arducopter to arm the motors

Hi everyone. I just ordered the jdrones fully assembled arducopter and I've been working on getting it working. I am using it with a Turnig…

Started by Sameer Parekh

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Sameer Parekh

HexaCopter got crashed for unknown reason, please help me to read the log. Ver 2.1

Hi,  I flied my copter a little high an suddenly it fallen quickly. I also flied a little far. It was luck I got it back, just broke almost…

Started by Duy Pham

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Duy Pham

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service