ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,969)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flip to Death? Logfiles need help

Heho I´m milz from cologne and this is my first RC project. Never flight before ... -) I´f build a X-Frame Quadcopter based on mkcopter fr…

Started by Milz

0 May 25, 2012

RTL mode: Hard landing with sonar.

Hi, I've just gotten a sonar for my quadcopter and the first RTL landings where smooth with slow descent (almost too slow) but the last to…

Started by Jonas Bohlin

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dave

When will the AMP2.0 be available

I need one

Started by Brian Carpenter

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Byroad

Flight Modes: Can I configure a "SImple FPV" mode?

Not being an accomplished RC pilot, I only fly in Simple mode.  My quad now has a camera.  Moving around in Simple mode and manually yaw'…

Started by Lloyd DeForrest

6 May 24, 2012
Reply by Bradley J Carr

Developer

A new approach to vibration damping, at the source!

I want to share the work of somebody from another forum.  I thought his solution to vibration problems in multi-rotors is pretty novel, a g…

Started by Rob_Lefebvre

7 May 23, 2012
Reply by Eddie Weeks

Eight motors at two circles X-frame

#1 Is it possible to use this frame set up (eight motor at X-frame) with any of the current Arducopter?

Started by Francisco

0 May 23, 2012

Newbie a bit lost...does a complete kit exist that uses the APM2?

Hi guys,   I want to get my first drone going but I am only seeing the APM1.0 included in the 3DR kits.   I have a desire to get the latest…

Started by Richard Everett

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Developer

MPU6000 scaling issue

Thanks to help from Sami Finnila and Wesley Chuen we've found an issue with the default MPU6000 accelerometer scaling in some of th…

Started by Randy

89 May 22, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

Code Adjustments to Implement Additional Motor Outputs

Hello all,Currently, I am working on a senior design project for school implementing the Arducopter platform with APM Planner combined with…

Started by busyguyt12

2 May 22, 2012
Reply by busyguyt12

Seperate GPS / Magnetometer on APM2

So, I've bought an APM2 with integrated GPS and Magnetometer, and I'm planning on putting it on a HoverThings HT-FPV frame. First up, is a…

Started by James Y.

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by James Y.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service