ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Stability at all and 12.5 broken props later

Could someone please take a look at my log file and see If they can spot what I'm missing. Ive had 6 attempted flights all resulting in fa…

Started by John Campen

22 May 26, 2012
Reply by John Campen

jdrones GoPro Camera Mount

Has anybody experienced metal screws of the mount loosening due to vibration? I have not even able to take off my drone yet due to a bad le…

Started by Patricio

5 May 26, 2012
Reply by Greg

Video of my first real crash (minor damage)

broken motor wire on front left engine, luckily it happened low to the ground so the only chewed up the props a bit. was about 100ft agl a…

Started by Chris

0 May 26, 2012

How to

I everyone and anyone I hav a quadrocopte and I just buy this kit 1x MWC MultiWii SE Standard multi-Copter 4-axis Main flight control boar…

Started by Recaldo Miller

0 May 26, 2012

Flight Mode - Super Simple question

I know, you say 'its so simple!'.  ha ha. I understand that SIMPLE MODE requires you to face in the same direction for the duration of the…

Started by HangerRat

6 May 26, 2012
Reply by Emile L.

Always room for improvement

I just made some modifications on a hexa frame that I purchased from FPVpilot.com.  Now it has stronger and more rigid booms and motor moun…

Started by James Dinh

0 May 25, 2012

GPS problem on APM2

Hi, I'm facing a strange issue with APM2 GPS lock. The blue led of the GPS shows solid 3DFix and when I connect the APM2 board via USB to m…

Started by V18

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Pursifull

Flip to Death? Logfiles need help

Heho I´m milz from cologne and this is my first RC project. Never flight before ... -) I´f build a X-Frame Quadcopter based on mkcopter fr…

Started by Milz

0 May 25, 2012

RTL mode: Hard landing with sonar.

Hi, I've just gotten a sonar for my quadcopter and the first RTL landings where smooth with slow descent (almost too slow) but the last to…

Started by Jonas Bohlin

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dave

When will the AMP2.0 be available

I need one

Started by Brian Carpenter

4 May 24, 2012
Reply by Bob Byroad

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service