ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wierd Issues- User? Hardware? Software?

I'm not sure whats going on- I suddenly have several problems.  Yesterday and for many days before, copter and APMP were fine and flying be…

Started by Maki

8 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Maki

Need help to build an octocopter with Ardupilot Mega and OilpanShield

Hi! I'm comming from germany - sorry about my english. ;) This ist my first project with multicopters. I want to take some arial photos and…

Started by Anselm

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by pål åge røstad

Things that go up........(sniff, sniff, tears)

Prior to it's last flight, my hexa, which I am thinking of naming after some sort of bug like the queen bee, was finally flying.  I had tak…

Started by Dusty Starbucks

17 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

rolling even with tx adjustment

I tried 2.3 for the first time tonight with my 3dr frame and apm1 2560. In stable mode its very stable except an annoyind roll to the right…

Started by bergsprekken

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by bergsprekken

Controlling my quad through XBee vs Radio

Hi All, I would like to control the quad from a computer. Now I do have a XBee, so I'm curious about following factors.   1. speed  e.g. s…

Started by Ruwan

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Ruwan

Channel 6 for in-flight tuning - HELP!!!

The settings below are available in APM_Config_h.  I understand that this is to allow in-air tuning using channel 6 but what does each func…

Started by Philip Fretwell

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Grips

What inidicates RTL in the log file

I have been testing on my test rig. I switch to RTL and the copter looks like is is doing something different than stabilize. However when…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Lloyd Breckenridge

Too sensitive throttle

Im having trouble with the throttle on my octo. I battle to hover it. Im only moving the throttle 1mm or less at a time but the thing keeps…

Started by Gareth Rens

23 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

RC Calibration not working.

I am having some issues with the mission planner software. I am trying to calibrate my radio, but it is not registering.  I am using a DX8…

Started by Roger P

4 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Roger P

Mavlink Bad Packets when connected over XBee

Hi there,   I am hoping someone can help me with this...   I have my APM board hooked up to the GPS, magnetometer, XBee and groundstation s…

Started by Chris Mulder

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Graham Boucher

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service