ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reposting prop question

My quad weighs 1450g, is currently running the standard 880kv motors on a 3S lipo pack. With 10x4.5 props I can get the quad to be complet…

Started by James Roney

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by James Roney

Where to connect camera servos + pitch control on APM v2

Hey Everyone, Does anyone know where to connect the camera mount servos + pitch control on the new APM V2??? Thanks G:)

Started by Gareth Rens

4 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

APM 2.0 Quad - It flies, but it scares me!

After a rather painful and stressful process of getting my new APM 2.0 board working on my 3DR Quad, I have finally got it to fly, but it i…

Started by Bill Jowitt

12 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by u4eake

In flight loiter and altitude hold pid tuning

Hey everyone,   Is it possible to tune the loiter and altitude hold pids in flight?   Thanks   G

Started by Gareth Rens

5 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by druckgott

Bad gyro?

Greetings, After crash, probably caused by unsoldered filters, my copter starts to immediately flip to an arbitrary side just after takeoff…

Started by Sayan Andriyanov

10 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Sayan Andriyanov

The best way to find the CG of a quadcopter

Hi, I think there are multiple ways how to find the CG of a quad-copter. How do you do it? I haven't come across a satisfying solution. Me…

Started by jjohow

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Christopher Cooper

Can anybody help me to get a propeller for my ArduCopter in Cape town

Can anybody help me to get a propeller for my Quad ArduCopter  in Cape town? Our local hobby shop is close until the 9th of Jan! Thanks Wi…

Started by Willie Prinsloo

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Johann Van Niekerk

3D Robotics PDB question

I'm attempting to troubleshoot my 3D robotics quad which i've been unable to get to take off without it flipping. I've run through the trou…

Started by Han S

2 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

xbee problem after uploading Arducopter 2.1.1 alpha

Hello everyone, I have been reading everything I can after buying a second hand Arducopter Hexa with Xbee wireless + Xtreambee board telem…

Started by Damian ONeill

6 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Don Brooks

jDrones ESC problems

Hi and Happy Christmas to everyone ;) I've been using the christmas break to build my hexacopter from a jDrones kit, with the 30amp ESCs.…

Started by RickP

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by RickP

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service