ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

which osd to use

hi , im after a osd to go with my amp but theres 2 in the store, wondering which is the better 1 to use , im after 1 that is easy to set up…

Started by wraith

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Radford

Confirming the Attopilot Current Sensor Attachment (Circuit Diagram)

Hi All, Could anyone please have a look at this and let me know whether the following diagram is correct.  Since the the main V+ (4S lipo)…

Started by Ruwan

8 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Chris Mulder

ArduCopter Ethernet

Still trying to understand all the various flavours of Ardu. Using the 1280 Mega with shield at the moment but I've got a couple more ques…

Started by Mark Slater

1 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Mark Slater

Trouble With CLI

I thought I could et through this build without posting stupid questions.  Someone said, "there are no stupid questions"....... well, here…

Started by Dusty Starbucks

4 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dusty Starbucks

Minimum channels for APM 2 and a quad rotor

Hey guys, newb question, I am wondering what you would recomend for a Tx and minimum # of channels?. I am too impatient to wait for a turni…

Started by Ian forbes

8 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by CyberCrash

Barometer Sensivity

Morning all,   Does the below tuning image seem ok for a barometer covered with foam on an APM1.  I want to try loiter, but this tuning gra…

Started by James Roney

4 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by James Roney

Drift issue with APM2 & latest APM Planner firmware version

Loiter works great, alt hold works great. The drift however is a KILLER! I plug everything in, arm the motors and all is well, but over ti…

Started by Gareth Rens

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Ruben Wijnhoven

Fly modes do not work with the new version revisions 2.1-2.2

I have a problem with APM 2560, I can not use the fly modes with the new version 2.1-2.2 which works very well with the older version 2.0.4…

Started by Bernard Vi

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Bernard Vi

Acro Mode

Hallo, which PID´s do I have to change to get a better Acro Mode.   Because at the moment my Copter is in Acromode very tipsy and it´s hard…

Started by druckgott

4 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Octocopter X8 Co-axial setup help

Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction for X8 Co-axial arducopter code?   As I have come to a dead end of finding any information.   Chee…

Started by Scott Hamey

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by John Stuart

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service