ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TriCopter pitch problem

Hello all. I am building a Tri with the CG between the two front motors (some kind of Avatar). Configuration: APM1,  Arducopter 2.5.4. comp…

Started by Francisc Bereczky

0 Apr 30, 2012

gps issue solid blue light and flashing red

hi, after have been facing a loiter mode issue, i ve discovered that even the blue light on the gps is solid, the red light on oil pan stil…

Started by herve pellarin

22 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by herve pellarin

APM board not arming

Hi everyone, my brand new APM2 doesn't seem to arm in any way. I followed the wiki (uploaded the firmware, calibrated the radio etc) yet I…

Started by entropia666

1 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by entropia666

Crashed - log attached

Had a bit of a crash last week. I was trying out 2.5.4 for the first time. After a bit of trouble with camera servos I disconnected them an…

Started by Christopher Cooper

0 Apr 28, 2012

Help with tuning Loiter

Hi, I have an Y6 that flies very well (knocks on wood), I think I solved most of my problems with previous designs and it flies really stra…

Started by Jan Schermer

1 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

loiter mode holding nothing and always the same way

hi, today i ve tried the gps hold and it was quite weird. everytime you enable it, it hold for 2 sec, then aile left on 10 m then ele and g…

Started by herve pellarin

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by herve pellarin

What servos do you use on your camera mounts?

I've been using cheap and nasty 9g servos for my mount, one came from sparkfun, one from HK, others elsewhere. Anyway, I'm now 3 for 3 in h…

Started by Christopher Cooper

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Cooper

Purchasing professional help and support

Dear all, I want to purcahse few hours from your time to give me professional help to start with my ArduCopter. As I Crashed it 3 times and…

Started by TheGiantUfo

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by TheGiantUfo

Xbee Serie 2 and Arducopter

Dear DIY's users,   I'am trying to install my xbee series 2 on my arducopter . I tryed in 115200 and 57600 i have the link but some trouble…

Started by bypbop

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Chydra

2.5.3 is very stable

I know this report is a bit late but I just flew my custom hexa (apm2) and tried alt hold and loiter for the first time on this copter. I w…

Started by Vishal

12 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Chris Huitema

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service