ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what OSD to buy remzibi 3DR or Minimosd

What OSD system is the best and most versatile for the arducopter. The remzibi 3DR or the Minimosd? I use the new APM 2.

Started by Ruben Wijnhoven

0 Jan 14, 2012

First FPV Arducopter flight. WOHOO

First ever Arducopter FPV flight, latest code and standard settings.  Fatshark goggles used with diy cloverleaf antenna.  The flight would…

Started by Peter

10 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Brian Boyle

Help needed

Hi guy's, Board ver 1 NOT 2 not got it yet! I decided to upload the new code that comes with the MP Mission Planner 1.1.20 but now I cant…

Started by Graham Miller

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Graham Miller

1280 board works, but 2560 board doesnt?

I upgraded from the 1280 board to the 2560 board. Uploaded the octa firmware via the planner. Everthing went fine. When I try connect to do…

Started by Gareth Rens

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by druckgott

Sonar Heat and RC Filter

Hello, i read often about Problems with the Sonar the Comments "RC Filter and Heat" what they mean with that? How looks a RC Filter for the…

Started by Sven

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Loading code with APM Planner?

Hi,    can the mods please move this if it's in the wrong section?   Is it possible to load any code with APM planner? The only option I ca…

Started by Hans Miller

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Hans Miller

hexa loiter / circle - does not stabilize and slips into lateral dive

i have a standard jdrones hexa with the 30A motors and 12x4.5 props. stabilized flight works well, as does altitude hold.  but the two aut…

Started by James

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by nicolas B

DX8 telemetry module and Arducopter..?

Hi all.  Happy holidays.  Im a super noob that just got his first r/c this last monday.  Built and solders the puppy in one longgggg nig…

Started by Chris

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Crispin

Motors test: X mode act as +

I'll quote a problem reportet by an user at the arducopter project page (http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_Props_2) "I'm having…

Started by Marco Glattfelder

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Marco Glattfelder

Developer

Simple mode controls reversed

Flying latest stable release. I armed my octo with a 3d gps fix and started to fly in simple mode. This is one of my first times flying in…

Started by Adam Rivera

2 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by RickP

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service