ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,217)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XL maxsonar MB1260

Hi Guys I've got the maxsonar XL 1260 and i find the hight when on the ground is at 20cm but if i lift the quad to about 1mtr it says its a…

Started by Paul Williams

7 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Randy

Hexacopter Battery Suggestion

I'm looking to get a battery (or batteries) for a hexacopter. As the name implies it has 6 of these motors. So if I've calculated things ou…

Started by Justin Finkle

2 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by u4eake

FPV kit for Arducopter

Hello, I would like to fly FPV with goggles with my Arducopter. I would like to be able to use my GoPro camera as video input (as now the G…

Started by seb

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by seb

What is required for more flying time?

After doing so many calculation I am stuck at how can I increase the flying time and without compromising the maximum height Steps consider…

Started by Farooq Niaz

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Farooq Niaz

imu roll appears reversed

Just a quick question regarding the imu as i'm having trouble getting my arducopter (based on a 3dr frame) off the ground. So I'm connected…

Started by Han S

2 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

RTL issues

Hi all, I am currently experiencing a strange problem. When I try entering RTL mode, I am immediately switched to loiter mode. Here is a pi…

Started by Vernon Lillies

9 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Vernon Lillies

ESCs in and out of calibration

I have calibrated my 4 ESCs from my 3DR kit on several occassions, mostly via the manual method, but they seem to intermitently indicate th…

Started by Pat

3 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by I.S.

2.0.55 seems a little wobbly

Below is a gopro fpv. 55 seems alot more "wobbly" than the previous versions. Im running a std arducopter. @Jason: im not sure if 55 i…

Started by Gareth Rens

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sebastian Gralla

How can we give high level order to the arducopter ?

Hi,I would like to know what commands I should use and where I should include them in the source code Arducopter_2_0_55 for my quadrotor to…

Started by julien.jouffrit

9 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by julien.jouffrit

Developer

Arducopter 2.0.50

Arducopter 50 is our first fully Software in the Loop tested version. Special thanks to Tridge for developing the test suite!   Here is a q…

Started by Jason Short

535 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by John Campen

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service