ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Downgrade firmware after 2.0.55 failure

Experiencing serious problems after installing 2.0.55 Quadrocopter will not level.The artificial horizon is also not working. Will try to d…

Started by Morten Mathisen

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Marco Robustini

Sonar reads off?

Reading the Sonar works for your altitude for <10 feet right?  After that the baro takes over.   In the APM I see that when I lift the q…

Started by rileyporter

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Marco Robustini

Loss power when yaw

Hi, still there and i'm sorry for that but i'm really newbie... My quad rotor won't found so that i made a new one. I use the same receiver…

Started by Guido

16 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Eddie Weeks

got a couple of questions on the wiring

hi guys , im new to this forum and ive got a couple of questions on the wiring , im currently useing a open pilot board to control my hexa,…

Started by wraith

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Paul Feely

Arducopter Serial Control

Hi ;)  I try to controll my Arducopter via serial comants . So is it possible to control the arducopter without any software chanches ? …

Started by ludwigfaerberv1

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by ludwigfaerberv1

ArduPilot Mega1280

Hello I had a spare ArduPilot Mega1280 Board and would like to built a small Arducopter something similar to this http://diydrones.com/pro

Started by Kelvin Dadhania

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Dadhania

Stupid question but I have to ask.

Hi Guys I feel embarased to ask this but here it goes. I have just added a osd to my quad as I am doing FPV, the question is at what voltag…

Started by Peter

4 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Peter

MISSING RC REV PARAM error

"Missing RC rev param" error when I select Radio tab APM Planner 1.0.99 for my Quad X setup. Any idea why I am getting this message? I cant…

Started by John Campen

6 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

3 day and still no Zigbee happiness - Need help.

Hi All, I considder myself an above average troubleshooter, infact, I enjoy the process and off course the reward at the end, but after 3 d…

Started by MariusV

14 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by MariusV

Ardupilot version questions

I have a Jdrones quad copter with the Smaller Mega 1280 ardupilot board. Its been a few months since I plyed with it and I was getting back…

Started by Pbreed

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Marco Robustini

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service