ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problems with sonar .

hello every one.. 1.i have got the same problem as andrew. as soon as i switch the quad to alt hold mode it climbs up very fast.i have test…

Started by srinath reddy

15 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Randy

Trim problem.

Have a pitch (fwd/aft) trim problem with a quad and hex with the current 2.1.1, it need max sub trim and almost max normal trim to stay cen…

Started by Petroni

2 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Petroni

One axis stable and the other unstable...

Hi Guys,   I’ve recently assembled a jDrones ArduCopter 2 quad, but I’m having some strange issues getting it flying.   The 1 and 2 motors…

Started by Jeff

6 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Jeff

Stock Arducopter/jDrones 30A ESC arming problem

Hello, I'm using four jDrones AC30-1.0 ESC on my quad and I'm often having problems with some ESC that won't arm when I connect the LiPo b…

Started by nicolas B

3 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

Failsafe in 2.1 failing ( was 2.0.50 fail...?)

I've been flying very close to my TX while I get the hang of AC2, now I'm trying to configure failsafes so I can go a little further withou…

Started by john seaman

4 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by john seaman

uploading ardupirates code to mega 2560.

hello every one .... i want to use ardupirates code. but i dont know how to use it for the mega 2560.  can any one suggest me how to upload…

Started by srinath reddy

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Developer

I2C Wiring Library - Lockup

Hi All,    Rz_Ten1 was having some very strange crashes, and a few other users chimed in too once they heard his symptoms. He was able to r…

Started by Jason Short

31 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by u4eake

Octocopter using APM2

Is any1 running an Octo with APM2 ???? Thanks G:)

Started by Gareth Rens

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Juan Carlos Hdez

Reposting prop question

My quad weighs 1450g, is currently running the standard 880kv motors on a 3S lipo pack. With 10x4.5 props I can get the quad to be complet…

Started by James Roney

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by James Roney

Where to connect camera servos + pitch control on APM v2

Hey Everyone, Does anyone know where to connect the camera mount servos + pitch control on the new APM V2??? Thanks G:)

Started by Gareth Rens

4 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service