ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sonar help, again

i've been having on-going issues with my sonar and wonder whether anyone can help? i've used the terminal sonar test and with the sonar con…

Started by David spencer

3 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

Newbie Guide?

Hi.  I've ordered the new board (pre-order) and motors and ESC's.  This is a very brief newbie guide at: http://diydrones.com/profiles/bl

Started by Dustin

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Dustin

Developer

Arducopter 2.0.55 Alt Hold patch

I posted a version of 55 that duplicates the Stability patch, but for alt hold. I'd love for a few people to fly it and let me know if it w…

Started by Jason Short

39 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

how do u tell what ur coptor is set up for

hi, im just loading the software for a hex onto my board, is there any way of knowing what it's set up for, ie quad, hexa, octo, cant seem…

Started by wraith

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by wraith

Downgrade firmware after 2.0.55 failure

Experiencing serious problems after installing 2.0.55 Quadrocopter will not level.The artificial horizon is also not working. Will try to d…

Started by Morten Mathisen

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Marco Robustini

Sonar reads off?

Reading the Sonar works for your altitude for <10 feet right?  After that the baro takes over.   In the APM I see that when I lift the q…

Started by rileyporter

15 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Marco Robustini

Loss power when yaw

Hi, still there and i'm sorry for that but i'm really newbie... My quad rotor won't found so that i made a new one. I use the same receiver…

Started by Guido

16 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Eddie Weeks

got a couple of questions on the wiring

hi guys , im new to this forum and ive got a couple of questions on the wiring , im currently useing a open pilot board to control my hexa,…

Started by wraith

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Paul Feely

Arducopter Serial Control

Hi ;)  I try to controll my Arducopter via serial comants . So is it possible to control the arducopter without any software chanches ? …

Started by ludwigfaerberv1

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by ludwigfaerberv1

ArduPilot Mega1280

Hello I had a spare ArduPilot Mega1280 Board and would like to built a small Arducopter something similar to this http://diydrones.com/pro

Started by Kelvin Dadhania

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Kelvin Dadhania

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service