ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,307)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad rolls to the right

I have managed to get my quad somewhat up and running today, but I still cannnot get anything even close to stable flight without roll stic…

Started by Glenn M

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Glenn M

MK Hexa XL unstable

Hello everyone I am a new member of the forum and I have a problem. I've got a MK hexa xl kit that I've just finished putting together, a…

Started by Leonardo Guarini

17 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

Where could I fly my quad?

Hi, I'm completely new for flying. I've read the guidelines at DIYDrones/Arducopter google/code site. Could someone please answer following…

Started by Ruwan

3 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Nigel Conliffe

Octa_quad configuration?

Hello, has anybody tried octa_quad configuration with coaxial motors, more precisely with these motors  http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/

Started by Marinela Boksan

3 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Marco Robustini

motors test

Hi again, The next step ....... after assembly and radio control problems, I managed to get my motors to turn. When I tried to lift off for…

Started by filip vandamme

2 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by filip vandamme

top and camera mounts

Hello ! Anyone know where I can find this top and this camera mounts ?

Started by Khnor

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Khnor

Flying arducopter using ZigBee only

Hi, I would like to control the arducopter using only a pc for my thesis (I don't have an rc rx/tx). But I can't seem to get the motors to…

Started by Ruben

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by John Church

Hexacopter Octocopter Power Distribution Board / PDB

Hi, I have successfullly built Arducopter, made couple test flights and realized it is better to go hexa or octo, I plan to do "serious" SL…

Started by Jiri

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jiri

Plugging 2 batteries (XT60 connectors) in HexaPCB

Hello, Can someone tell me how to plug 2 batteries on my HexaPCB? I have XT60 connectors on my batteries. I know how to solder cables on m…

Started by Antoine Audy-Julien

1 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

long flight time

Im interested in building my first quad or hex and Im curious about flight times. What is the longest flight time and range that I can expe…

Started by Dylan Baros

1 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by u4eake

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service