ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alt hold with heavy octocopter needs tuning. Any1 care to give an oke a hand?

So my alt hold is up to sh*t... It bobs up and down 3-4meters. Iv tried changing the alt hold P to 0.30, 0.35 and 0.4. It works the best ar…

Started by Gareth Rens

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Octo yaws slowly but constantly. Any ideas?

My octo doesnt do heading hold in stabilise mode. It ever so slowly rotates, around 360 degrees per minute. Any ideas? Should I change my…

Started by Gareth Rens

2 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

Gibberish in CLI

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some help on this issue, since I've been battling it a long time now. My Arducopter is doing the flips on start…

Started by Nathanael Xie Wenyao

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

Unable to Power off the motors when landing

I'm having trouble powering off the motors after landing. I tried to disarm by holding the stick to the left, but nothing happens until I…

Started by John Campen

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Programming ArduCopter using Arduino

Hello, I am trying to program my quadrocopter (from jdrones) using purely arduino based programming. However I am having trouble finding t…

Started by Previn Dominic Nair

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Previn Dominic Nair

Help With Glitching

Hi All, New around here so i applogise if i am posting this in the wrong place. I have a very interesting or maybe no so interesting prob…

Started by Kevin Lourens

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

ACM 2.2b2 compilation problems

I recently downloaded the latest ACM 2.2b2 and the relax version of arduino 1.0.  When I try to compile I am getting various errors.  Here…

Started by Mike Goza

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Mike Goza

Compass not responding

I am testing a new arducopter with 2.1 firmware and the compass is not working properly in the APM Mission Planner 1.0.64 program. With it…

Started by jim

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduCopter takes off backwards

I followed the advice of many around here and am using an RC system with my ArduCopter now.  However, every time I try to take off, it does…

Started by Serplat

10 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

JDrones ESC

Hello, We are using ESC 30 from jdrones (http://store.jdrones.com/product_p/jdesc30amp.htm). When we try to upload a simple arduino code to…

Started by Previn Dominic Nair

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Previn Dominic Nair

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service