ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,020)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight Stability

Hi guys, I am having some problem during my flights with my quad, he isn't stable, when I put the throttle up and he goes up, immediatly he…

Started by Rafael Fioretti

0 May 3, 2012

How to view telemetry logs after a crash

I just crashed my copter.  While trying to take off, the copter pitched backwards and yawed right.  I tried to compensate be throttling up…

Started by James Dinh

1 May 3, 2012
Reply by Chris Huitema

Position Hold mode moving aircraft heavily to one side + beware of rotors unless you want to see the doctor..

Hello Everyone, first of all - a general warning - always make sure you disarm your copter before getting your hands into it. -->> A…

Started by Florian G

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Dean Wynton

Warning ! Do not try this.

It has been a couple of weeks now and I'm getting more comfortable with my STABALIZE and LOITER set up on my 3DR quad. Still having some ya…

Started by Keith S

20 May 2, 2012
Reply by Dan Ho

3DR Hexacopter - initial setup issue

I'm almost ready to take my 3DR hexacopter out for a test flight, but I'm having an issue with motors 5 and 6. Channels 1-4 coming out of t…

Started by Lukas Holoubek

3 May 2, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Please help me decide the right motor and prop for my hexa for greater flight times

I am building a new hexa.. Please help me decide the correct motor from the DIY Drones store here 1. https://store.diydrones.com/Motor_AC28

Started by Chandan Roy

0 May 2, 2012

Please help me with the DIY Drones' ESC amp.. :(

I am going to order this motor from the DIY Drones' store https://store.diydrones.com/Motor_AC2830_358_880Kv_p/ac-0004-05.htm Now I saw th…

Started by Chandan Roy

4 May 2, 2012
Reply by Chandan Roy

Altitude of Loiter mode

How high do I have to be off the ground to engage in Loiter mode?  I have an APM 2 purple board with gps and a magnetometer and barometer,…

Started by James Dinh

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Mac

Arducopter ESC powering problem

Hello, I have ordered an arducopter ESC 20A and a motor (850kv, A-2830/12) because I want to understand how it works and how to interface…

Started by Barth

6 May 2, 2012
Reply by Barth

Intermittent problem when powering up

I have the APM2 with 2.5.4 loaded in my hexacopter.  Sometimes when powered on the APM2 will not go through its startup routine. It happend…

Started by Neil Baker

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by Neil Baker

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service