ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fly modes do not work with the new version revisions 2.1-2.2

I have a problem with APM 2560, I can not use the fly modes with the new version 2.1-2.2 which works very well with the older version 2.0.4…

Started by Bernard Vi

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Bernard Vi

Acro Mode

Hallo, which PID´s do I have to change to get a better Acro Mode.   Because at the moment my Copter is in Acromode very tipsy and it´s hard…

Started by druckgott

4 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Octocopter X8 Co-axial setup help

Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction for X8 Co-axial arducopter code?   As I have come to a dead end of finding any information.   Chee…

Started by Scott Hamey

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by John Stuart

MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)

I'm currently getting an error that says "MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)" whenever I try to run actions within the Mission…

Started by Serplat

6 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Chris Mulder

Battery life

im still lurking, and deciding which way to go right this moment. I have no flying experience yet so i dont know if im supposed to get a pl…

Started by Mookie

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

What's the proper upgrade procedure ?

Let's say I am using 2.2 b3 today, let's say 2.3 arrives tomorrow. Can I save the settings to a file, upgrade firmware, load settings from…

Started by Andre K.

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Michael Oborne

Motors/ESC's very slow to respond, default PID's. Help!

I've set up my DIY quad with the default PID's (Roll_P 4.60, Pitch_P 4.60) and everything seems OK in tests except the motors/ESC's are ver…

Started by Graham Dyer

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

Use of trim on radio?

I have picked up a used ArduCopter and have managed to get it to the point of test flying it so far in my living room.  I get it to lift of…

Started by Steve S

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Steve S

direct feed of PPM sum signal into APM1

Hello. Does any one already succesfully feed the APM1 with the PPM Sum Signal? It would save space, connectors and potential failure?

Started by Sylvain

3 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Marco Robustini

my hexa has still got the tilt ......

Hi Jani, Don, Gareth, anybody, I just did another take off test, after uploading the latest version of code again, but nothing changed. I s…

Started by filip vandamme

20 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service