ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,007)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motores brushless

Hi, i have a question i conect 2 brushless motors to a speed control,  both run  nice but the second gets too hot, why is that??, the thing…

Started by Juan Sebastian Otalora Acevedo

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by James Y.

JP1 connection not present in my board

Hello everybody, I just received my APM2 and I have a bunch of problems. One of them is the following: I cannot power on my board through…

Started by entropia666

9 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

How can we conect the brushless motors to the speed control ?

Hi, recently we bougth 3 brushless motors, a speed control, a rc control, but we dont know how to conect them. Specifications: -Motors brus…

Started by Juan Sebastian Otalora Acevedo

19 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Juan Sebastian Otalora Acevedo

Semi-Newbie Needs Help

I purchased a Gaui330x-s a couple of months ago. It has been a constant struggle. I've replaced the frame with an Xproheli.com frame and th…

Started by aspenlife

11 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by James

MTK16 GPS not working on APM1280

after update to l2.5.4 code on my apm1280 with disabled cli logging and gps set to MTK16 (not AUTO) the gps stopped working. status led on…

Started by Michal Rusina

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Scallopking

TriCopter pitch problem

Hello all. I am building a Tri with the CG between the two front motors (some kind of Avatar). Configuration: APM1,  Arducopter 2.5.4. comp…

Started by Francisc Bereczky

0 Apr 30, 2012

gps issue solid blue light and flashing red

hi, after have been facing a loiter mode issue, i ve discovered that even the blue light on the gps is solid, the red light on oil pan stil…

Started by herve pellarin

22 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by herve pellarin

APM board not arming

Hi everyone, my brand new APM2 doesn't seem to arm in any way. I followed the wiki (uploaded the firmware, calibrated the radio etc) yet I…

Started by entropia666

1 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by entropia666

Crashed - log attached

Had a bit of a crash last week. I was trying out 2.5.4 for the first time. After a bit of trouble with camera servos I disconnected them an…

Started by Christopher Cooper

0 Apr 28, 2012

Help with tuning Loiter

Hi, I have an Y6 that flies very well (knocks on wood), I think I solved most of my problems with previous designs and it flies really stra…

Started by Jan Schermer

1 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service