ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loading code with APM Planner?

Hi,    can the mods please move this if it's in the wrong section?   Is it possible to load any code with APM planner? The only option I ca…

Started by Hans Miller

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Hans Miller

hexa loiter / circle - does not stabilize and slips into lateral dive

i have a standard jdrones hexa with the 30A motors and 12x4.5 props. stabilized flight works well, as does altitude hold.  but the two aut…

Started by James

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by nicolas B

DX8 telemetry module and Arducopter..?

Hi all.  Happy holidays.  Im a super noob that just got his first r/c this last monday.  Built and solders the puppy in one longgggg nig…

Started by Chris

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Crispin

Motors test: X mode act as +

I'll quote a problem reportet by an user at the arducopter project page (http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_Props_2) "I'm having…

Started by Marco Glattfelder

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Marco Glattfelder

Developer

Simple mode controls reversed

Flying latest stable release. I armed my octo with a 3d gps fix and started to fly in simple mode. This is one of my first times flying in…

Started by Adam Rivera

2 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by RickP

Wooducopter

The end of my most successful flight yet was in the form of a crumpled, standard Arducopter alumiminium frame.  It was awesome, I've never…

Started by Nick Mann

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Maki

New power distribution system for APM

Hey everyoneHappy new year!I have attached a diagram of the way I want to wire up my APM. I would really appreciate your input :)ThanksG:)

Started by Gareth Rens

6 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Maki

Location of DXF files for 3DR Quad Kit?

Can someone point me to the DFX files for the frame board, carrier board, landing gear, and arms of the new 3DR Quad kit?    I thought th…

Started by Robert Beatty

9 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Todd

APM Planner and battery reading

Hello everybody and Happy new year!                   We have been trying to fly our Arducopter to fly, but we haven’t been able… We are us…

Started by Miguel

6 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Miguel

What is the 'right' version of arducopter 2.x?

Hello, I'm getting a little bit confused about Arducopter software versions.  According to the wiki one should download code using the miss…

Started by Gerrit Jan Baarda

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Dany Thivierge

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service