ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,375)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gibberish in CLI

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some help on this issue, since I've been battling it a long time now. My Arducopter is doing the flips on start…

Started by Nathanael Xie Wenyao

4 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jason Short

Unable to Power off the motors when landing

I'm having trouble powering off the motors after landing. I tried to disarm by holding the stick to the left, but nothing happens until I…

Started by John Campen

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Programming ArduCopter using Arduino

Hello, I am trying to program my quadrocopter (from jdrones) using purely arduino based programming. However I am having trouble finding t…

Started by Previn Dominic Nair

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Previn Dominic Nair

Help With Glitching

Hi All, New around here so i applogise if i am posting this in the wrong place. I have a very interesting or maybe no so interesting prob…

Started by Kevin Lourens

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

ACM 2.2b2 compilation problems

I recently downloaded the latest ACM 2.2b2 and the relax version of arduino 1.0.  When I try to compile I am getting various errors.  Here…

Started by Mike Goza

6 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Mike Goza

Compass not responding

I am testing a new arducopter with 2.1 firmware and the compass is not working properly in the APM Mission Planner 1.0.64 program. With it…

Started by jim

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduCopter takes off backwards

I followed the advice of many around here and am using an RC system with my ArduCopter now.  However, every time I try to take off, it does…

Started by Serplat

10 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jan Schermer

JDrones ESC

Hello, We are using ESC 30 from jdrones (http://store.jdrones.com/product_p/jdesc30amp.htm). When we try to upload a simple arduino code to…

Started by Previn Dominic Nair

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Previn Dominic Nair

Magnetometer Issue? Arducopter 2.2 b2

So I uploaded the newest code via MP. I was going through my tests and did the compass test. The test came back as "Not Healthy" for the Ma…

Started by Grips

11 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

which osd to use

hi , im after a osd to go with my amp but theres 2 in the store, wondering which is the better 1 to use , im after 1 that is easy to set up…

Started by wraith

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Radford

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service