ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CLI Menu via Xbee?

Does any1 know whether you can access the CLI menu (APM1) via an xbee link? Thanks G:)

Started by Gareth Rens

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Oborne

Log & Debug info

Hello, Last time I flew I noticed the PPM led stoped blinking 1 second. so I detected that the connector was faulty. In the log I can See t…

Started by Sylvain

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Sylvain

Has anyone used the Xbee24

If so, can you tell me what I am doing wrong with the interface to the mission planner? it tries to connect but fails. I have followed all…

Started by Brian Boyle

23 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Paul Feely

Arducopter setup - errors and inconsistencies with the manual

I'm busy setting up a DIY quad with an APM1. Downloaded the latest Mission Planner and now going through the steps to set the quad up. Ever…

Started by Graham Dyer

7 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Graham Dyer

HELP WITH MISSION PLANNER!!!PLEASE

I have just put my Ardupilot Mega (ATMega2560) and now I am attempting to upload the firmware. I have tried to use mission planner 1.1.22 a…

Started by Felix

5 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by srinath mallikarjunan

mix and match ESC's?

I'm getting impatient waiting for a replacement ESC and was wondering if it's ok to mix and match different brands of ESC's? Do I just need…

Started by Han S

8 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by basshead

problem with the altimeter signal

this is what's happening to me when I connect the mission planner APM and see this error in the altimeter

Started by wilson javier madrid sossa

4 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by wilson javier madrid sossa

Magneto meter Issue cause of yaw problems ?

Hi Guys   Have any of you seen this happen   after loading new code and reseting APM . setting declination my APM board magneto meter…

Started by Johann Van Niekerk

12 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Owly

Arducopter 2.1.1. alpha Loiter proposal

I´ve been working some weeks in a code for improvement of LOITER since I found not good enough for me (IMHO) the one of AC2.1.1.r8 (and pre…

Started by afernan

37 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by afernan

Problem with DIRDrones 2 axis camera mount

HI folks. I need some assistance with the a axis camera mount I purchased. The gears for the tilt axis do not mesh well at all. You can se…

Started by Brian Boyle

10 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Brian Boyle

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service