ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,283)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compass problem with 2.0.55

I've wiped my board (reset APM to default), then reprogrammed 2.0.55.  I have the compass and sonar, along with an XBee 900 pro for telemet…

Started by john seaman

8 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Brian Boyle

lagging motor

I've been having trouble getting my arducopter to take off without flipping however after re-calibrating the ESC's (i used the auto method)…

Started by Han S

6 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Han S

A Small Suggestion for 3DRobotics Store.

Hi, It would be great to list existing, few good related forum threads along with each product page. May be done automatically or manually…

Started by Ruwan

3 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Ruwan

Distributor

New 3DR Kit PDB Issues?...

I received my 3DR kit yesterday and began assembly this morning.  I noticed that there are differences between the PDB I recieved and the o…

Started by AKRCGUY

3 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by AKRCGUY

What is the verdict. Which sonar should we use for arducopter?

with my apm1 I always used the mb1200. I now have a apm 2 and sold the apm 1 + sonar. Which sonar is recomended now?

Started by Ruben Wijnhoven

4 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by John Hanson

Radio Trim Settings.

Hi Everyone. I have a question about what your doing with the trim settings on your radio. I find it annoying to deal with the trim settin…

Started by Brian Boyle

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mahler

New 3DR kit problems

I recently purchased the full kit from 3DR for a quad naively thinking I would have everything I needed to assemble my quad over the Christ…

Started by Kevin Mahler

5 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mahler

First Time Setup : RC & Beeps

Hi All, I'm trying to setup the Radio input. I've connected the LiPo to PDB, Installed latest firmware, connected turnigy 9x receiver.. Cou…

Started by Ruwan

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Ruwan

My setup just does not work

My quad with 2.1 hovers great... The PID tuning was not a problem... I made the frame fairly large and its more than stable enough to take…

Started by Eddie Weeks

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Eddie Weeks

problems with sonar .

hello every one.. 1.i have got the same problem as andrew. as soon as i switch the quad to alt hold mode it climbs up very fast.i have test…

Started by srinath reddy

15 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Randy

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service