ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,070)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stabilize - Simple, Forward changes from forward in flight

Hey all, Slowly trying to work out how to tune my quad. I have had some drifting issues and with the latest firmware it seems to have help…

Started by Jeremy Gore

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Matt Gaige

Minimum esc requirements

Is there any minimum esc refresh rate requirement when using APM2 in multicopter mode ? Doesn't seem to be any reference to it here...

Started by Peter Chaffe

0 May 17, 2012

Motors 5 & 6 swapped places

I just upgraded to ArduCopter 2.5.5 and I am having trouble. Takeoff looks totally eratic. So I started by testing motors using Mission Pla…

Started by Raymond Choat

7 May 16, 2012
Reply by Randy

Yaw orientation during mission

Hi all, is there a way to control the yaw orientation / heading of the copter during a mission? As far as I have tested, the copter always…

Started by Niklas Goddemeier

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by James

Jdrones Hexacopter flips while takeoff

Hi! First post to this discussion board. I have been wondering a weird problem with Jdrones Hexacopter. It flips immediatelly while I try…

Started by Joel Päkkilä

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by Joel Päkkilä

Remote power switching with TX spare channel

I am thinking of making a power distro board with a BTS555 power switch that i first found on this thread http://diydrones.com/profiles/blo

Started by Chris Huitema

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by michael_au

Auto-leveling problem in 2.0.55

Tried the 2.0.55 release from MP 1.1.1 today in the gym at work. Previously auto-trim has been the way to get leveling tuned for my AC. Thi…

Started by Geir Engebakken

8 May 15, 2012
Reply by Jay

Camera Gimbal Reversals

I have a 2-axis gimbal and I am very happy with the Scaling fix that is seen in 2.5.5.  Much smoother and accurate movement. I do experien…

Started by Matt Gaige

0 May 15, 2012

Cannot connect to APM2 using mission planner

This is my first build and as the title says, I am not able to establish a MAVlink connection. I connected the APM2.0 to my windows7 machin…

Started by Mahesh Ganapathy

1 May 14, 2012
Reply by Mahesh Ganapathy

Data for OSD

Where do I pickup data signal for OSD,[ GPS, MAG Altimeter etc.]  from  apm1

Started by Grahame Harvey

0 May 14, 2012

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service