ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sonar of Our Dreams?

This looks very interesting- http://www.maxbotix.com/articles/024.htm   This might be a good answer to the noise and temp problems with EZ-…

Started by John Hanson

0 Apr 4, 2012

throttle signal output, cut off completely

Since running 2.5.3, typically within 6min of flight, my copter consistently cuts throttle (hexa falls from the sky). I thought it was a…

Started by Cliff-E

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Keith S

Terminal Screen Errors

Garbage characters on screen,  see attached screenshot. COMPASS INIT ERROR and test reports NOT HEALTHY.

Started by Randall Richmond

7 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Randall Richmond

APM 1.4 noise issues

Hello all, I'm experiencing lots of electrical interferance on my APM 1.4 board. I was curious as to wether I wired the ground correctly, b…

Started by Jonathan Lee

0 Apr 4, 2012

Magnetometer problem since 2.5.* HMC5843

Hi I have a sparkfun Mag:HMC5843 in this version it works perfekt:ArduCopter 2.2b4 in the newest version it don´t work 2.5.3 is this no l…

Started by druckgott

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by druckgott

Compass and Yaw relationship logs

(This is for Adam and Andrew) Setup: APM 2.0, 3DR quad, ~ 1300-1650grams (depending on payload and battery), 750kv motors, 11x4.7 SF props,…

Started by Jonathan M

8 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

Mabotic LV-MaxSonar-EZ

I was just wondering if there was anything special I need to do to get this sonar working with the APM code, right now its only showing 20c…

Started by basshead

18 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by FDC

Yaw Tuning Help!

Hi everyone, my current setup seems to fly great in stabilize mode with the pid settings I have tuned thus far. My only issue now seems to…

Started by Jonathan Lee

8 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

quadcopter stops midair for ~0.5s

Hello Couple of days ago i was flying with my quadcopter (3DR frame, but just 3cm longer and little bit thinner arms) on my local ski resor…

Started by surndliha

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by surndliha

HELP!! Channel 2 ESC beeps every 2 seconds!

Hi, I followed discussions about this but still can't get it to work. I have brand new ESCs and the one on APM CH 2 beeps every 2 seconds,…

Started by Steven Cilia

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Steven Cilia

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service