ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,991)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cant find logs in my APM 1280... PLEASE HELP

I have few APM and OILPAN But one of my first setup is APM with Atmega1280 and the older OILPAN. In this board I cannot find any logs of m…

Started by Chandan Roy

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Cliff-E

Channel 6 twitch

hi Folks. I have just mounted a jdrones gopro gimbal to my stock 3DR quad and have a strange twitch on channel 6 for the pitch control. W…

Started by Crispin

30 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by James

uh oh Sparks!

OK so i took a sicky today to fly my quad with its shiny new carbon fibre frame..It must be karma! after setting up everything and checkin…

Started by Chris Huitema

0 Apr 26, 2012

Landing gear camera mount info

I'm looking for a setup ideas for landing gear / camera mount. something along the lines of the X468 or droidworks copy type or others to…

Started by Michael Krader

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Krader

Anyone got an idea what may be wrong here ?

Hello Everybody, i have done a APM 2.0 flight test today, unfortunately, during two tests, the copter flipped over without even lifting of…

Started by Florian G

89 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Ellison Chan

Motor Problems?

I have been flying the quad here and there when the weather allows it.  I have had this problem happen twice and I can't find how to fix it…

Started by Bradley J Carr

12 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Bradley J Carr

Arducopter maximum altitude?

I'm wondering what the potential maximum altitude of an arducopter-esque quadrotor could potentially be? For instance, if I wanted to run…

Started by Dom

0 Apr 26, 2012

Faster Gimbal Control?

My APM2 Quad flys very well.  All thumbs up.  But I see that the gimbal P & R control, though smooth, is slow to respond to quad moveme…

Started by Matt Gaige

0 Apr 26, 2012

Pre-orders accepted - Charlene killer quad

Hi guys, Do we have any open source weaponry yet? Tried to search 3DR on line shop, but only peaceful things there... Check this. Frighteni…

Started by Tomas Soedergren

0 Apr 26, 2012

LED strips that light up on arming

Hi there, I've just added some LED strip lights to my quadcopter running off the lipo directly, but want to add in a relay switch and hook…

Started by Alex

0 Apr 26, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service