ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (5,087)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Robotics

ArduCopter 2.3 released

Jason is travelling this week, so I'll take the helm for the next software release post.  UPDATE: the motor remapping thing was confusin…

Started by Chris Anderson

1073 May 21, 2012
Reply by JeffBetts_KK4MTC

AeroSim RC simulator / Arducopter Y6

I have built my Y6 with APM2 / 880kv motors / APC 12x3.8 props. Arducopter software with MP. I have decided I am rubbish at trying to fly…

Started by dudz

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Dave C

Params file for the Quad

In the download area I see the params file for airplanes ( bixler, etc). However I do not see any params file for the Arducopter Quad. M…

Started by Cool Dude

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by EnricoDVN

RTL inaccuracy help ?

A little help please... I've been testing the RTL on my quad today but it seems to always come back to about 50ft away from where it was fi…

Started by Terry Brooks

0 May 20, 2012

output order

is there  a mistake in the wiki manual ie:  see the motor order of this hexa x http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_Props_2 in t…

Started by etienne.t.micallef

0 May 20, 2012

APM2 GPS: no output but locked

I got an APMP2 kit and have not been able to find an assembly guide. In fact, the GPS locks with blue light on the board, but no data outpu…

Started by Georges P.

0 May 20, 2012

Got my new APM2 in the air

Very cool feeling Was fairly easy to set up, just tweeked the P setting in stabilise mode down a little to get rid of a wobble (it's a 650…

Started by Terry Brooks

0 May 20, 2012

New 3DR Hexa

Hi Everyone, Will the default PIDs for the Quad work for the Hexa using the purple motors and 10" props? Or will some tuning be involved b…

Started by Cloud9Drones

1 May 19, 2012
Reply by Chris Kreuzer

Asymmetrical hexacopter

I've built an asymmetrical hexacopter. My problem is that it drives forward when I hover. My question is if i need to modify the code for m…

Started by Mathias Pettersson

7 May 19, 2012
Reply by Salim Benyoucef

In-flight PID tuning using ch6

What are the definitions for the TUNE Pids??? I cant for the life of me find them in the manual! I know TUNE 1 is for tuning STAB_P. But w…

Started by Gareth Rens

6 May 19, 2012
Reply by Gareth Rens

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service