ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The best way to find the CG of a quadcopter

Hi, I think there are multiple ways how to find the CG of a quad-copter. How do you do it? I haven't come across a satisfying solution. Me…

Started by jjohow

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Christopher Cooper

Can anybody help me to get a propeller for my ArduCopter in Cape town

Can anybody help me to get a propeller for my Quad ArduCopter  in Cape town? Our local hobby shop is close until the 9th of Jan! Thanks Wi…

Started by Willie Prinsloo

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Johann Van Niekerk

3D Robotics PDB question

I'm attempting to troubleshoot my 3D robotics quad which i've been unable to get to take off without it flipping. I've run through the trou…

Started by Han S

2 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

xbee problem after uploading Arducopter 2.1.1 alpha

Hello everyone, I have been reading everything I can after buying a second hand Arducopter Hexa with Xbee wireless + Xtreambee board telem…

Started by Damian ONeill

6 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Don Brooks

jDrones ESC problems

Hi and Happy Christmas to everyone ;) I've been using the christmas break to build my hexacopter from a jDrones kit, with the 30amp ESCs.…

Started by RickP

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by RickP

Compass 0,0,0 and Sonar Distance Offset 23cm

Hi @all, 2 little questions: I'm using the latest MP release 1.1.12 and loaded the tricopter onto the ArduPilot + IMU v2 shield. (Mac 8.1 O…

Started by Tobias Krieger

2 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Tobias Krieger

Multirotor Madness

Hi All, Following Photoship One's "Deca-Copter" and the underlying assumption that adding more rotors can decrease the power requirements p…

Started by Gil Rosenthal

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Brad Hughey

Alternate way of connecting compass...?

Hi all, I recently purchased and have finally put together my Arducopter from Jdrones. My compass came with wires and plug attached but I…

Started by Luke Vierdag

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

Hover Problem

Greetings: As a newbie, I am having problems with new arducopter during take off and hover. The Arducopter has the 5.0 software installed i…

Started by Tom Petruzzelli

9 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Geir Engebakken

Motors not working (Arducopter Quad)

Hi, We got the Arducopter ready to fly with firmware installed 2.0.46. We made the setup from CLI as it was told in manual (reset, level, r…

Started by Fatih Gokce

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Fatih Gokce

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service