ArduCopter 2.x (Multicopter) (4,376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sonar and baro issues

In the CLI when I enter the altitude test mode I never seem to get a response from the sonar. I get values that look like this: B_alt: 380…

Started by Christopher Cooper

12 May 12, 2011
Reply by Michal Rusina

Getting started...

I built my own autonomous helicopter based on a Trex 600. I used this to build software for flying my rocket (http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Started by Pbreed

2 May 12, 2011
Reply by Patti U-aksorn

Motor Issue - Noise, Slower.

Hey guys, just recently purchased a pre made arducopter and havent yet flown it. only couple days ago i installed and configure the copter…

Started by Paul

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Paul

Still cant connect via USB, but CLI is working.

After updating the Mission Planner and firmware to AC 2.0.2, still cant connect in the fly mode or "test sensors" mode (switch away from pi…

Started by Michal Rusina

4 May 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Oborne

Beta + or x?

From the beginning I have always set my Quad to the 'X' configuration but so far using the V2 beta code it has been VERY unstable.  I have…

Started by Nigel

18 May 10, 2011
Reply by davidbuzz

I Can't Compile ACM 2.0 Beta

Hi,   I am having some trouble getting the code to compile. I downloaded the ACM 2.0 Beta, then dropped the libraries off in Arduino-->l…

Started by Sean O'Connor

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

Help with Tuning AC2

Hi Folks, Im new to these forums but have been lurking for a year,First Grats on AC2 Beta, the Mission Planner is excellent and the CLI is…

Started by Franco Nogarin

6 May 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew Gray

Upgrading to the latest version

I have just carried out an update check from APM Planner and appear to have downloaded an update from the activity in the mission planner w…

Started by Philip Fretwell

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by Philip Fretwell

ArduCopter2 Trouble connecting

I have connected and uploaded the new code via mission planner. I have gone through the setup with the CLI and MP. When I slide the switch…

Started by Russell B. Sutton

46 May 10, 2011
Reply by Russell B. Sutton

3D Robotics

Arducopter2.02 wont compile

ArduCopterMega.cpp: In function 'void medium_loop()':ArduCopterMega:596: error: no matching function for call to 'AP_Compass_HMC5843::calcu…

Started by Alan Sanchez

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Alan Sanchez

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service