ArduPlane 2.x software (976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD won't show text when camera is plugged in, fine without

Hello. I have an APM 2.5 with MinimOSD. I can get my MinimOSD to function properly if my camera is unplugged. However, as soon as my camera…

Started by Thomas Gregg

34 Aug 22
Reply by Andrew Golev

ArduPlane License

Hello, I have a few questions regarding the licensing of ArduPlane 2.x/3.x firmware that I would like additional clarifications even after…

Started by Vaibhav Chauhan

1 Aug 22
Reply by Randy

Setting up flaperons in arduplane >= 3.0

Hi, In order to slow down to ease catching thermals and landing of my glider, I would like its ailerons to act as flaps, i.e. I would like…

Started by Burt Macklin

6 Aug 21
Reply by Burt Macklin

Using SF02 Laser for auto landing - altitude sensing

Hi All, Not sure if this is the right place to post. We are testing the SF02 laser for auto landing and have it working and communicating…

Started by ausdroid

3 Aug 21
Reply by ausdroid

Airspeed sensor weird issue.

Hi, I have a strange issue with my airspeed sensor since installing it into an existing apm easystar 2 which has been working fine for quit…

Started by Chris G

4 Aug 21
Reply by Graham Dyer

APM 2.5 (3.0.3.) Plane no control in STAB and FBW modes

Hi, I have just bought the APM 2.5. I installed the latest (3.0.3) plane firmware. I would like to use it on my flying wing with 9XR radio…

Started by Tibor

3 Aug 20
Reply by Tibor

using arduplane for a 3d/aerobatic airframe

hey guys , i've setup up several multirotors with the apm 2.6 with great success and i'm looking to try something different.   i enjoy flyi…

Started by kevin turner

0 Aug 20

3 axis camera setup on APM 2.6

I have set up my 2.6 with roll and pitch on rc 10 and 11 as advised, and they work fine.  When I try to allocate rc9 for pan, Mission Plann…

Started by Keith hetherington

3 Aug 19
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Is rxrssi not being logged by APM at all?

I'd like to know for sure if my receiver signal drops during my flights, and I can see rxrssi in my video feed on the OSD, but for log corr…

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 Aug 18

Airspeed Sensor – do I really need one?

I am adding an APM2 to one of my park flyers. It is going to be a lot of work to get the airspeed sensor out of the prop blast. How will it…

Started by Mike Mac

7 Aug 17
Reply by Marc MERLIN

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service