ArduPlane 2.x software (826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

apm 2.7 RTL problems

im using apm 2.7 on a plane, stabalization,loiter,cruise, work perfect. but when i switch to RTL it will bank left or right and just spiral…

Started by anthony mcdaniels

0 Apr 19

differential Spoilers and elevon_output?

I can't get this to work. I've set up elevon_output, and verified that the two elevon servos are moving correctly.  I've added two more se…

Started by Andy Fabian

6 Apr 14
Reply by Duffy

NO LIFTOFF....

I just completed a CX20 rebuild to a Alien 450 frame. Installed Arducopter 2.8 FC, Sunnysky 2212 980k motors with DJI standard 9" props and…

Started by Donn Brown

0 Mar 28

APM 2.6 with ublox gps , pm and compass (bad compass health) and no gps detected.

I decided to get something a little more robust for my 43202 Torpedo Drones that I designed.  I have only been using the KK2.1 updated with…

Started by Bill Schonfelder

2 Mar 11
Reply by Bill Schonfelder

Arduplane elevon problems

I am working on my Skywalker X8 build using an APM 2.6... After a lengthy battle I THINK I conqured getting the elevons to move correctly w…

Started by Jace Ford

0 Feb 28

some problem about Terrain Following

hello,friends! I test terrain following last week,but failed badly,almost lost my plane!There were some problem puzzling me.   First,what'…

Started by farstein

17 Feb 22
Reply by iskess

Conect SONY RX100MII to APM2.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I connect a camera SONY DSCRX100MII to a 2.5 APM with a single cable, from the position RELAY OF APM? IS THERE ANY WAY? I tried one cab…

Started by Alejandro R

0 Feb 17

Mavlink Command While in Stabilize Mode

Hi all, I want to know if Arducopter will accept Mavlink commands in stabilize and Alt-hold mode? Say DO_CHANGE_SPEED or DO_CHANGE_YAW co…

Started by amit pandita

10 Feb 16
Reply by Lucas Cesar

Dual Rudders

I recently purchased a Mini SkyHunter and want to move my APM and install it in this plane. The plane is a box tail and I have installed th…

Started by Ben Schmidtke Jr

1 Feb 7
Reply by Ben Schmidtke Jr

Controlling 2-Axis glider plane with APM2.6

I intend to build the APM2.6 in a 2-Axis glider plane for long distance UAV flights, My setup is: Rudder (channel 1) Elevator (channel 2)…

Started by Maarten Heuvelman

2 Feb 3
Reply by Maarten Heuvelman

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service