ArduPlane 2.x software (894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arm/ Disarm APM

In setting up arduplane on an APM 2.5 board that will go in a skywalker 1900, I notice that I do not have the ARM Disarm function that I am…

Started by wbal57

1 Apr 17
Reply by Randy

Extreme servo travel on APM 2.5 boot

Anyone know why servos connected to my APM 2.5 outputs crank to 0% for 15 seconds while booting when there is nothing plugged into the APM…

Started by Bill B

6 Apr 16
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

Failsafe modification, APM 2.6, ArduPlane 2.78b & modifying DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL

Hello, i use a APM2.6 with 2.78b firmware to fly a number or planes, EasyStar II, Skywalker X8, a few custom made ones. I would like to add…

Started by Vaibhav Chauhan

2 Apr 15
Reply by Vaibhav Chauhan

Ardupilot servos go to full deflection in stabalize and RTH

I have ardupilot 2.6 mega loaded with the latest firmware installed on a flying wing with elevons.  I manually mixed the transmitter for el…

Started by Jamie Martin

0 Apr 15

Use of UBlox data through an Ardupilot without the use of APM Planner

Hi everyone, Sorry if this seems a question with an obvious answer but after playing with it for a few days I've had no luck. The problem i…

Started by Brandon Jensen

0 Apr 14

Is there no Usercode.pde and Usercode.h for the Arduplane code?

I was wondering why these files exist for Arducopter but not Arduplane, because I am putting custom code into the Arduplane software.  Can…

Started by Zack Thevenot

3 Apr 14
Reply by Randy

Monitoring a second battery with the APM

Hi all, I'm currently setting up the Ardupilot on a Skywalker, and as always I will use a separate battery for camera/OSD/VTx. I am flying…

Started by Jonas Feldt

11 Apr 13
Reply by Jonas Feldt

How the APM allocate the computation resource when the python code is running?

Hi,everybody here,       There is a question about python code.When the python code is executed by the cpu of the APM,how will the cpu allo…

Started by zheng jishi

4 Apr 13
Reply by zheng jishi

Bad compass health, No RC receiver

Hi guys, took my arduplane for a flight the other day (EPP FPV) and when I went to look at the telemetry after my flight, I was confronted…

Started by Jerry Hatrick

12 Apr 12
Reply by Willem

Successful maiden flight with APM2.5

Finally had the Maiden flight today with FPV Raptor 1600mm..  APM2,5 Ublox GPS 3DR 433mhz radio Little windy conditions today but good eno…

Started by Sveinung Rogstad

6 Apr 11
Reply by sky eye

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service