ArduPlane 2.x software (888)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad compass health, No RC receiver

Hi guys, took my arduplane for a flight the other day (EPP FPV) and when I went to look at the telemetry after my flight, I was confronted…

Started by Jerry Hatrick

12 Apr 12
Reply by Willem

Successful maiden flight with APM2.5

Finally had the Maiden flight today with FPV Raptor 1600mm..  APM2,5 Ublox GPS 3DR 433mhz radio Little windy conditions today but good eno…

Started by Sveinung Rogstad

6 Apr 11
Reply by sky eye

Programmable Mixes in ArduPlane?

Hey guys, I'm working on a model of the X-47B, and plan to use an APM 2.5 for stabilization and maybe a bit of autonomous flight. However,…

Started by nasa1092

0 Apr 9

Analog or digital servos with APM/Pixhawk ?

Hi, is it recommended to use digital servos with APM because of the usually faster and more precise feedback loop or do you think analog i…

Started by Ultrafuge

2 Apr 9
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

EZG APM2.5 - RTL test

According to the quick start guide you first setup everything and try it in the air. And only during a second flight try return to launch (…

Started by Jack LaLanne

0 Apr 7

APM 2.6 / Phantom FPV wing - troubleshooting after first flight

Got my Phantom wing flying - APM doing the blending across the two control surfaces really quite well in manual mode.   Stab was OK as well…

Started by Doug Ellison

0 Apr 7

How to Program ArduPilot 2.5 for Serial Communication with Raspberry Pi or any other computer system

Hello Everyone,            I am quite new with ArduPilot. I was curious whether it is possible to program it? All I need is ArduPilot liste…

Started by Aakash Dawadee

3 Apr 7
Reply by chethan j

Loiter: Strong changes of throttle and roll angle...

Firßt of all I would like to give my thanks to the developers of this marvelois piece of software. I installed it on a Bixler 2 and used so…

Started by multiblitz

1 Apr 6
Reply by Ben

2 Aileron channels. Has anyone got differential working properly?

I have put the 2nd aileron on a separate channel so that I can have differential (defiantly makes my plane fly better). It was working fi…

Started by Leo Hogg

10 Apr 3
Reply by RaptorUAS MD

Launch Support: Which modes can do what ? Cruise as Launch support ?

i was thinking if fbwb could not be a nice semi auto launch mode: if you enter minimum altitude of 30meters for example. in theory I give i…

Started by multiblitz

11 Apr 2
Reply by iskess

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service