ArduPlane 2.x software (820)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner not downloading map tiles for my area

Hi, I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.  Since about 3 weeks ago the Mission Planner will not load any tiles below…

Started by Thomas Harvey

25 Oct 3
Reply by DR WHO

Help with Attitude.pde

I am trying to eliminate control surfaces on a fixed wing aircraft and replace them with motors. Hence, all maneuvers will be made using th…

Started by Bharat

0 Sep 19

Hover with a 3D acrobatic plane?

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a flight mode for ArduPlane to prop hang. I am currently using a 3d acrobatic plane to work ou…

Started by Justin L

5 Sep 17
Reply by Spacer Conrad

Is rxrssi not being logged by APM at all?

I'd like to know for sure if my receiver signal drops during my flights, and I can see rxrssi in my video feed on the OSD, but for log corr…

Started by Marc MERLIN

3 Sep 16
Reply by Marc MERLIN

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

14 Sep 14
Reply by Sj

Suggestion: stall avoidance for TRAINING mode?

I read Tridge's post at!topic/drones-discuss/zdaEfa_EfBY and basically I would also love a mode where I c…

Started by Marc MERLIN

2 Aug 29
Reply by Marc MERLIN

Problem with ArduPlane on Crius

I can’t get APM:Plane to work on a Crius AIO Pro board. I’m using the Mega Pirate NG flash tool, which provides only version 2.76. I have t…

Started by Kenneth Pearson

0 Aug 24

Auto takeoff

I know its been brought up before but is there a detailed step by step to get this working start to finish I have a skywalker x8 with an a…

Started by Dan Cowan

2 Aug 13
Reply by Dan Cowan

Setting up flaperons in arduplane >= 3.0

Hi, In order to slow down to ease catching thermals and landing of my glider, I would like its ailerons to act as flaps, i.e. I would like…

Started by Burt Macklin

10 Aug 4
Reply by Marc MERLIN

updating firmware - how to back up APM board first?

Hi, I'm in the process of attempting to upload a custom ArduPlane build to my APM2.5. I've never done anything but the most basics with APM…

Started by Jonas

6 Aug 3
Reply by Taag

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service