ArduPlane 2.x software (942)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Pitch slow to respond

Just wondering if anyone can help me out my 3dr apm is very slow to respond to changes in pitch as can be seen in this video   https://www.…

Started by Bob

6 Jul 13
Reply by Bob

Bixler crash / strange dataflash logs, help appreciated!

Hi I had some sort of a crash today with my trusted Bixler 1.1. Normally I test all kinds of new software and hardware on this poor plane…

Started by sixtimesseven

1 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Smith

Analog or digital servos with APM/Pixhawk ?

Hi, is it recommended to use digital servos with APM because of the usually faster and more precise feedback loop or do you think analog i…

Started by Ultrafuge

5 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Smith

ACRO mode in new firmware

We wait with great interest solving for rudder in Acro mode. "In the current implementation the controller won’t use rudder while the plane…

Started by Julian

2 Jul 9
Reply by Julian

Almost lost my Drone :(

Hii. Couple days ago I almost lost my Drone. Fortunately after few search days I have menaged to find him in the bush. Failsafe did not wor…

Started by Mirek

3 Jul 8
Reply by Dave Smith

Second power module for APM 2.6 - two working at a time

Hi everyone, I am new here and I`ve just started playing with AMP 2.6 I couldn't find anything about this matter so my question is how to m…

Started by Daniel Kuliniak

0 Jun 30

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

13 Jun 29
Reply by Vu Minh Nguyen

Unable to gain access to bootloader

I bought an APM 2.6 and it came with the arducopter firmware, I followed all instructions and every time I try to update firmware it shows…

Started by Jay D Oliver

3 Jun 29
Reply by Jay D Oliver

Using UART0 the get serial data in midflight

Hi guys, is it possible to use the UART0 interface while flying to get some flight-relevant data? I was setting it up and everything worke…

Started by Florian "rian" Ehmann

4 Jun 29
Reply by Florian "rian" Ehmann

Pixhawk keeps losing roll Pids! not flyable

I just replaced and amp 2.5 with a pixhawk and now seem to have a strange issue where upon restating the pixhawk the roll pid is zero! I di…

Started by Richard Kennedy

1 Jun 25
Reply by Richard Kennedy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service