ArduPlane 2.x software (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

External Compass direction

Hi pilots,If you look at the picture you see how I have mounted the external compass and GPS. The arrow the the direction it should be moun…

Started by testuser0001

4 Dec 1
Reply by testuser0001

Parameter file

Hey Guys! I'm trying to build aerial mapping platform with FX-61 Phantom plane and APM autopilot. As I'm totaly noob, and I don't know much…

Started by Piotr Majecki

4 Dec 1
Reply by Piotr Majecki

is there any thing similar to Roi mode in Arduplain?

Hello I have a plain with a gimbal of all 3 freedoms (tilt ,pan and roll). I want to fly near a point and Lock on that point with my gimbal…

Started by Niv Behar

1 Dec 1
Reply by Graham Dyer

Problem downloading Arduplane Dataflash Logs

Hey guys, hoping is just me doing something silly, but I am having problems downloading my log files after the recent Arduplane firmware up…

Started by Wessie

4 Dec 1
Reply by Wessie

Monitoring a second battery with the APM

Hi all, I'm currently setting up the Ardupilot on a Skywalker, and as always I will use a separate battery for camera/OSD/VTx. I am flying…

Started by Jonas Feldt

27 Nov 29
Reply by Dirk

How to remove noise from the transmitter sticks?

Hi everyone, I'm actually building a bixler 2 with an APM. I recognized a lot of noise from the servos in manual mode. I checked the input…

Started by Timo

3 Nov 21
Reply by Mike Mac

How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

Hi everyone, I am frustrated in trying to get any kind of message out of my code with some sort of printf OR similar statement.  These wou…

Started by Jim Calvert

9 Nov 19
Reply by Jim Calvert

MAX and MIN RX RSSI value.

Hello everyone,   Seeing in Ardupilot PARAMS,  I found that it possible to adjust MAX RX rssi value and set a RSSI_PIN for load rssi value.…

Started by Dario Lindo Andres

2 Nov 19
Reply by Dario Lindo Andres

APM rudder only orbit viability.

Hey guys, So I was wondering something about the APM and its orbit abilities. How is the APM's abilities to hold level wing control and al…

Started by Al Creigh

0 Nov 17

Without airspeed sensor, how does APM 2.6 use airspeed?

Hi everyone! I am new to my APM 2.6 and have been doing some simple flights with an Ansley Peace Drone to learn my way around the technolog…

Started by Mark Jacobsen

9 Nov 16
Reply by weiqiang

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service