ArduPlane 2.x software (987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decoding mavlink messages

Hello all, I wanted to have the APM 2.5 board connected wirelessly to the ground station laptop, whilst having an on-board beaglebone inter…

Started by Jonty Lewis

3 Sep 15
Reply by Forest Mapper

Problems with APM1

Hi, I have just decided to resurrect my old APM1 which I used on a multirotor a few years ago and try it on an X5 flying wing, had 4 test f…

Started by Lee Williams

1 Sep 10
Reply by Lee Williams

Unable to gain access to bootloader

I bought an APM 2.6 and it came with the arducopter firmware, I followed all instructions and every time I try to update firmware it shows…

Started by Jay D Oliver

5 Sep 8
Reply by Jay D Oliver

Inability to load new geofence / flyaway troubleshoot

Hi everyone, I had a geofence problem yesterday that resulted in a flyaway and the loss of an aircraft. I'd be grateful for any help ident…

Started by Mark Jacobsen

1 Sep 8
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

Roll and pitch controller

Hi, I have some basic background in C++. I would like to look into the control code of Arduplane for pixhawk. In the below page, http://pla…

Started by UserAuto

3 Sep 8
Reply by Zachary Birnbaum

Question about ArduPlane Crosstrack_bearing

Hello, I'm analysing the ArduPlane code(2.6) in order to design a Simulink model of the Ardu-Pilot flight controller. Now I have a question…

Started by Konstantin Schmit

1 Sep 8
Reply by Zachary Birnbaum

CAMERA TRIGGER FLAG

Hello everyone, I was seeing in Arduplane 3.1.0 and I have discovered that there is no actually implemented a CAMERA_TRIGGERED_FLAG or som…

Started by Dario Lindo Andres

0 Sep 8

MAX and MIN RX RSSI value.

Hello everyone,   Seeing in Ardupilot PARAMS,  I found that it possible to adjust MAX RX rssi value and set a RSSI_PIN for load rssi value.…

0 Sep 8

FLAPs with AILERON MIX. Could it be possible?

On first, sorry if this is not the correct place for post this. Too much changes in Ardupilot world since my last post on DIYDrones @2012.…

0 Sep 8

How does arduplane calculate airspeed without an airspeed sensor?

Arduplane gives me airspeed on my OSD as well as wind direction, but I couldn't find what it uses to compute that data if I don't have an a…

Started by Marc MERLIN

2 Sep 6
Reply by Marc MERLIN

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service