ArduPlane 2.x software (1,006)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5 on EDF

Hi guys, I just got my first EDF (EF-16) and i'm planning to fit an APM2.5 in it, but i noticed that not much people do that. Is there any…

Started by sky eye

4 Nov 12
Reply by Dieter Preiser

External Compass direction

Hi pilots,If you look at the picture you see how I have mounted the external compass and GPS. The arrow the the direction it should be moun…

Started by testuser0001

1 Nov 11
Reply by Randy

why nav pid are reseted to 0

my board doesn't keep nav PID (pitch as & pitch alt)in arduplane 3.1.1,when the board is initialized ,those parameters are reseted,i ha…

Started by babz

5 Nov 9
Reply by babz

APM:Plane - external compass not reporting?

I'm using a Pixhawk and 3DR GPS/compass module in a plane. The external compass is apparently recognized by the Pixhawk as the COMPASS_EXTE…

Started by Graham Dyer

7 Nov 6
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Problem Setting Up Elevon

Can someone please help me I want to fly tomorrow!! I have APM 2.5+ Arduplane 2.7 I have a ZII wing.  Current Set Up- left elevon-output…

Started by Mike Klinker

10 Nov 3
Reply by Pedro

FX-79 PIDS and parameter file?

I would really appreciate anyone who is already flying the FX-79 to post their PID settings, as I am having a heck of a time getting mine t…

Started by Nathan Douglas Lindeman

4 Oct 29
Reply by Nathan Douglas Lindeman

EKF Wind Estimates

Hi,  we're a couple of students using the Pixhawk running ArduPlane to develop a precision landing system using RTKGPS.  System. In version…

Started by Bjørn Spockeli

0 Oct 29

How the APM allocate the computation resource when the python code is running?

Hi,everybody here,       There is a question about python code.When the python code is executed by the cpu of the APM,how will the cpu allo…

Started by zheng jishi

5 Oct 28
Reply by VENKAT RAVI KISHORE

Pixhawk Aux

If this is the wrong place to post this question, please excuse me. I'm fairly able on the Pixhawk but I seem to be having trouble getting…

Started by Steven G

2 Oct 25
Reply by Steven G

APM Plane

For the APM plane i need a transmitter settings of turnigy9x or futaba 7 help me out for the mixing of ailerons and elevators as well rudde…

Started by yuvraj

0 Oct 24

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service