ArduPlane 2.x software (996)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Failsafe, then crash

Hello, I need a bit of help. Today, after 2 years and 100's of flights, I lost my plane due to low RSSI Failsafe. The problem is, I failed…

Started by Steven G

33 Oct 8
Reply by Steven G

Question about ArduPlane Crosstrack_bearing

Hello, I'm analysing the ArduPlane code(2.6) in order to design a Simulink model of the Ardu-Pilot flight controller. Now I have a question…

Started by Konstantin Schmit

2 Oct 3
Reply by Konstantin Schmit

Saving Dataflash Logs without Powering Down

Hey Guys, I am wondering if anyone has a solution for saving dataflash logs without powering down.  Any old way will do.  If there is some…

Started by Joseph Douglas

0 Oct 2

What do all the Parameters mean?

Hy  When I look at a flight log I have several values I don't know what they mean: In the GPS section: 'VZ', 'T' In Attitude: 'ErrorRP' in…

Started by Andy

6 Oct 1
Reply by Andy

Monitoring a second battery with the APM

Hi all, I'm currently setting up the Ardupilot on a Skywalker, and as always I will use a separate battery for camera/OSD/VTx. I am flying…

Started by Jonas Feldt

23 Sep 27
Reply by David m

Arduplane auto mode does not seem to work.

I am using the latest version of arduplane downloaded on Mission Planner, with our school-built wooden plane. It flies well in FBWA mode, b…

Started by CAO MUQING

7 Sep 26
Reply by Mike Mac

Hott for Arduplane 3.x

Hi. Anyone here who implemented hott to new Version of Arduplane? br

Started by Stefan Mürzl

0 Sep 25

use airspeed with no airspeed sensor?

Should I enable the "use air speed" parameter, if I don't have an airspeed sensor? A year or so ago, I thought the answer was yes, but now…

Started by mack goodman

0 Sep 22

Is rxrssi not being logged by APM at all?

I'd like to know for sure if my receiver signal drops during my flights, and I can see rxrssi in my video feed on the OSD, but for log corr…

Started by Marc MERLIN

1 Sep 21
Reply by Marc MERLIN

APM 2.6 will not not execute AUTO mission?

HI all, We are at the air field and we have a little problem. We are in the learning phase and we cannot get the APM to execute Waypoint mi…

Started by Pall Tamas

0 Sep 21

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service