ArduPlane 2.x software (829)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduPlane code modifications

Dear DIY community,I want to modify the APM code to do not stabilisation in roll axis. The goal is to control a two axis aircraft.In fact I…

Started by UAV

2 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by UAV

Help with dspoiler

Hi, I am trying to enable dspoiler on a X8 wing with 2 servos in each wing.  I am using the elevon_output for hardware elevon mixing.  I am…

Started by b nevins

7 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by iskess

Implementation of ArduPilot over Arduino for ArduPlane

Dear DIY community, I am trying to achieve the same level of control as I do in Mission Planner from within the Arduino environment. I hav…

Started by Tryingtobe Anonnymous

7 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tryingtobe Anonnymous

long time consuming process in main loop()

Hi, I would like to get the values from a digital sensor DHT connected to A0 pin. I want to perfom this in the Arducopter main loop: certa…

Started by emery

8 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by emery

RTL Power Dive resulting in crash

I wonder if one of the experts could have an analysis of these flight logs and tell me what caused this behavior. Spec Plane = Skywalker 16…

Started by Tim Arnold

24 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Tim Arnold

Ardupilot 2.6, MP, Running HIL and XPlane

I have been struggling for a while now to get MP to talk with XPlane. I am able to get stick inputs to XPlane but not getting the telemetry…

Started by John Jacobson

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Martin Poller

T3

Newbie Tuning, Warnings, and Upgrading Questions

I have several questions and issues I ran in to while tuning my plane this weekend. I'm flying a Finwing Penguin and with the stock PID's,…

Started by healthyfatboy

18 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by mack goodman

Question about Accel Calibration

Hi all.  I don't have much experience (yet) with the APM 2.5.  I have flown my delta wing with the APM 2.5 a long time ago for a total of 2…

Started by Arion

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Arion

Simple GeoFence

While I am new to Arduplane/APM I have been flying FPV for several years with autopilots/pilot assist units. I have been playing with waypo…

Started by Henry Wurzburg

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Henry Wurzburg

2.74b file

I am trying to re create a second APM. I want to load 2.74b so that it is the same as my first. In mission planner, I tried to get previous…

Started by anthony e jones

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Randy

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service