ArduPlane 2.x software (983)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARSPD_PIN & RSSI_PIN Hardcoded to A0?

When I installed my rssi pin, I changed the RSSI_PIN parameter to 3, for A3, but I could never get a reading. It's always reading from A0 i…

Started by Hein du Plessis

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Twitchy, jittery servos in STABILIZE mode while on the ground

Greetings, Last night while I took our flying wing out and had something odd occur.  After powering up and not even touching the plane th…

Started by Marc Edgar

0 Nov 2, 2013

APM not following waypoints

Hi guys I'was flying my plane with my APM 2.5 and arduplane V2.74b installed and used the auto mode, but then a very strange thing happened…

Started by sky eye

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by sky eye

One UAV multiple ground stations

Hi,  I am interested in using multiple ground stations for one arduplane platform.  This could be for example 2-3 computers with radio te…

Started by Duffy

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Duffy

What does compat.pde do?

I came across this file compat.pde in the source code of the arduplane. what does this file do? Can someone please throw some light on this…

Started by Venkat Gidda

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Cob

Developer

ArduPlane 2.72 released

I'm delighted to announce the release of ArduPlane 2.72 for your flying pleasure. The big news in this release is the addition of the new…

Started by Andrew Tridgell

145 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Shivang Baveja

ArduPlane 2.72 analogRead/analogWrite compiling issue

Hi All, I'm trying to add an external board to the APM 2.5+ system using the expansion analog pins. The board communicates to the APM via…

Started by Kevin Young

5 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Waypoint Protocol-Mission item

Hi, I am developing a generic autopilot board which communicates with Arduino Mission Planner using Mavlink Prootocl. I am trying to implem…

Started by Priya

0 Oct 21, 2013

Do_Jump [-1] is this right??

Would this WP set up work to have the plane fly a repeating pattern until I tell it to stop?  See pic below. hmmm... Why isn't there a alti…

Started by Richard Kennedy

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Can i get 2 telemetry streams?

Hi I am wandering if i can get 2 telemetry streams from the APM board? one stream at 57600 bps an another at 2400 bps.. can such thing be…

Started by Guy Tzoler

0 Oct 20, 2013

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service