ArduPlane 2.x software (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I borrow your log file?

Hello everyone, I am new into the community and to APM in general and have a few questions before I buy.  I am most interested in the data…

Started by Doogie

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Randy

Controlling a Twinstar II w/ a Fly 5 Joystick (Dual Engines, Dual Throttles)

The Twinstar II is a twin engine plane and I am controlling it with a Fly 5 Joystick which has two throttles.  I would like to individually…

Started by Brandon

0 Nov 24, 2013

Maiden flight with APM 2.76 - Multiple issues

Hi all, Finally managed to get a maiden flight with my X8 yesterday. The aircraft flies well in manual mode, the CoG is correct and everyt…

Started by Hans Miller

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Hans Miller

ArduPlane Video Guides made private

Warning only Basics of Radio Control Aircraft and Setting up Flight Mode Selection are currently working the rest have been made private. W…

Started by Bill Isenberger

0 Nov 22, 2013

Motor pulses once per second. Cannot find the problem.

Hi, I'm new to Arduplane (lots of experience with ArduCopter) and built a Penguin with 60A ESC and 2815 motor as delivered by readymaderc.…

Started by AlexP

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Klinefelter

Adding comments to the value of the parameters in mission planner

Hey guys, I do a lot of programming stuffs and it's pretty common to include comments in the code to explain some parts of it. I've been pl…

Started by Arnaud Vandecasteele

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Arnaud Vandecasteele

When in STABILIZE mode the plane turns to the right....help please

Hi everybody... I have decided to switch 1 of my  APM 2.5 from multicopter to plane. I am using a bixler 1.1 stock setup . But when in STAB…

Started by Darren Royle

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Darren Royle

"No dataflash card inserted" notice on APM 2.5

Just got my first ardupilot (APM 2.5) :) I've put it to work in my trusty HawkSky and the first test flights were very promising! Stabilize…

Started by Vindolin

19 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Sancho

APM 2.5 non va in automatico.

Salve sono nuovo del forum non riesco a far funzionare il mio APM 2.5, in modalità stabile e manuale tutto OK in automatico e circle non fu…

Started by Francesco Lombardo

0 Nov 19, 2013

Aileron to elevator mix

On the 2.6 I found a little concerning programming in the latest version of Arduplane. The standard value mixing of aileron to elevator if…

Started by Wolfgang Feichtner

0 Nov 19, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service