ArduPlane 2.x software (834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduPilot communicating with Arduino microcontroller?

Hi all, I am working on implementing some simple autonomous swarm flights. I am using an arduino with a Xbee to communicate between the UA…

Started by Sebastian Hening

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Adam Fischbach

auto disengage RTL mode

Hello, I am using arduplane with APM2.5  2.72. I trigger the RTL mode with throttle failsafe. But once I get the controller back in range (…

Started by gregv

3 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by gregv

Rudder only control with APM

I am considering trying to use Arduplane to control a rudder/elevator only powered glider....I cant seem to find anyone on this forum or RC…

Started by Henry Wurzburg

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Michael Pursifull

AHRS_ORIENTATION-mounting the board upside-down

hi all! just got the board, due to little space in my fuselage, i want placing the board upside-down, i have hared about "AHRS_ORIENTATION"…

Started by tamos

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Michel Cormier

MP HUD ground speed changes when i turn TX on

Hi everybody . hope someone can help I am setting up my bixler with APM2.5 2.74  and Open LRS 1w . I notice when looking at the HUD when I…

Started by Darren Royle

5 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Butch Lucas

Best Place to find MAVLink 1.0 message definition?

I am in the process of converting from MAVLink 0.9 to MAVLink 1.0.  I use a bit stream processing method for decomming  (parsing) the MAVLi…

Started by Warren Mall

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Weißt du doch nicht

Arduplane 2.76 in a Skywalker Falcon wing

Hi Guys, I have put together a Skywalker Falcon flying wing with an APM 2.6 running 2.76 with GPS and airspeed. I did my second lot of fli…

Started by Jason McCarthy

3 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Jason McCarthy

APM:Plane 2.74b/2.76 height/attitude issues?

We've been flying and testing v2.74b and v2.76 in a number of aircraft over the last three months namely two X8 flying wings, a Skywalker C…

Started by Graham Dyer

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Gagarien

ArduPlane code modifications

Dear DIY community,I want to modify the APM code to do not stabilisation in roll axis. The goal is to control a two axis aircraft.In fact I…

Started by UAV

2 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by UAV

Help with dspoiler

Hi, I am trying to enable dspoiler on a X8 wing with 2 servos in each wing.  I am using the elevon_output for hardware elevon mixing.  I am…

Started by b nevins

7 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by iskess

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service