ArduPlane 2.x software (976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can i get 2 telemetry streams?

Hi I am wandering if i can get 2 telemetry streams from the APM board? one stream at 57600 bps an another at 2400 bps.. can such thing be…

Started by Guy Tzoler

0 Oct 20, 2013

Camera joystick control - return to neutral?

Currently the camera joystick control functions really well, even with a Xbox type controller. The only problem is that it is very easy to…

Started by Graham Dyer

0 Oct 20, 2013

throttle only 3/4 in stabmode

Hi guys, I have a little problem I can't fix. If I start flying I have a full throttle controle but after a few minutes it only works till…

Started by Fred

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Fred

Dataflash PM Message

Hello everybody, I have the following question on the PM message of the Dataflash. This page (http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/downloadin

Started by Georacer

1 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Georacer

Help Tuning Arduplane 2.73 With A Large Slow Airframe

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there today! I had a great day at the field yesterday with a new airframe, the Blitz RC Super Sky Su…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

10 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Butch Lucas

Adruplane drops my full up elevator input down to 20% down elevator

Have a problem, Adruplane drops my full up elevator input down to 20% down elevator. I have flown this plane before with the exact setting…

Started by Hennis de Klerk

2 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by David Baldovin

default alt set????

Where do I set the default alt in MP 2.5.3!!!!! When I save a mission I have the default set to 175' but every time I come back to the miss…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Oct 17, 2013

Servo twitch using Futaba 8FG

I have been trying to isolate an intermittent servo twitch the last couple days. I have the APM 2.5 in an X8 running ArduPlane 2.68. I have…

Started by Kurt Kreiger

13 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Calvin R. Walker

Plane descending after a curve in missions

Got a new frame and in mission mode every time it makes a curve it loses altitude in the subsequent line, going from 80 meters to 50 meters…

Started by ALK

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Moser

tuning roll. increased P because too sluggish to go to bank, but then oscillations? what to do?

should i increase "I' or "d"?  I went through all the tuning steps and it still seems kinda sluggish. flying mpx funcub. thanks.

Started by jim demeester

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Ben

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service