ArduPlane 2.x software (968)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plane descending after a curve in missions

Got a new frame and in mission mode every time it makes a curve it loses altitude in the subsequent line, going from 80 meters to 50 meters…

Started by ALK

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Moser

tuning roll. increased P because too sluggish to go to bank, but then oscillations? what to do?

should i increase "I' or "d"?  I went through all the tuning steps and it still seems kinda sluggish. flying mpx funcub. thanks.

Started by jim demeester

1 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Ben

Fixed Wing Raster Scan Challenge

We are using the APM 2.6 in 4m wingspan motorised gliders, some fitted with an electric motor and others fitted with a gasoline powered eng…

Started by Joseph Barnard

22 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by James Parkes

is there a stabilized flight mode that's lighter than ACRO???

Hello All, First off, let me say that I'm new to APM; I've been following the developments here on diydrones for a couple of years, yet I n…

Started by changosurf

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Autolanding failure. Tip stall? on turn to final causing uncommanded roll to 80 deg.

Today's autolanding attempt with my Skywalker 1880 was a failure. I attempted to insert some Do_Change_Speed commands to incrementally slow…

Started by iskess

11 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by iskess

Change control arm / disarm

change control arm / disarm from a yaw ailerons, how can you do?

Started by luciano

0 Oct 12, 2013

How to start mission over again

How do I restart a new mission with the APM 2.5?  Did a mission in Auto mode, when it was done the plane returned to Home, how can I make t…

Started by Sveinung Rogstad

6 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Mike Mac

I LOST MY SKYWALKER FOR FOREVER

Last month ,after flying away 6 KM from home , my receiver  lost signal  ,the plane switch to RTL  automatically. it not  turn back immedia…

Started by QQ

28 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Tim Crabtree

Waypoint Protocol

Hi, I am developing a generic autopilot board which communicates with arduino mission planner using mavlink protocol. when i click 'Read W…

Started by Priya

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

What version am I running?

I must be an idiot but I can't tell what version I'm running / is loaded on the APM. I look in the firmware page in MP and it says 2.74 but…

Started by Richard Kennedy

3 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service