ArduPlane 2.x software (1,029)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet another crash log needs analysis help - AP2.76

Normally I'm fairly OK with log analysis but I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Had a crash this morning where I appeared to lose radio c…

Started by Graham Dyer

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

ArduPilot communicating with Arduino microcontroller?

Hi all, I am working on implementing some simple autonomous swarm flights. I am using an arduino with a Xbee to communicate between the UA…

Started by Sebastian Hening

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Adam Fischbach

Can not find the logs of Servo Outputs in 2.76

hey,Can any body guide me on how to find the servo outputs in the 'dataflash' log files, NOT the .tlogs? I cannot see them anymore in the A…

Started by Mohamed Zahana

0 Jan 9, 2014

auto disengage RTL mode

Hello, I am using arduplane with APM2.5  2.72. I trigger the RTL mode with throttle failsafe. But once I get the controller back in range (…

Started by gregv

3 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by gregv

How to XOR the data stream upon receipt and before transmission?

I'm working on securing the communication between the GCS (Mission Planner) and the APM:Plane (APM 2.5), but before I implement the "real"…

Started by Joe M

0 Jan 4, 2014

RLL2SRV_RMAX

Hallo Is it true that RLL2SRV_RMAX  and RLL2SRV_IMAX  has no function in latest version of MP. Sincerely Nenad.V.

Started by Nenad V

0 Jan 4, 2014

Rudder only control with APM

I am considering trying to use Arduplane to control a rudder/elevator only powered glider....I cant seem to find anyone on this forum or RC…

Started by Henry Wurzburg

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Michael Pursifull

AHRS_ORIENTATION-mounting the board upside-down

hi all! just got the board, due to little space in my fuselage, i want placing the board upside-down, i have hared about "AHRS_ORIENTATION"…

Started by tamos

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Michel Cormier

MP HUD ground speed changes when i turn TX on

Hi everybody . hope someone can help I am setting up my bixler with APM2.5 2.74  and Open LRS 1w . I notice when looking at the HUD when I…

Started by Darren Royle

5 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Butch Lucas

Best Place to find MAVLink 1.0 message definition?

I am in the process of converting from MAVLink 0.9 to MAVLink 1.0.  I use a bit stream processing method for decomming  (parsing) the MAVLi…

Started by Warren Mall

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Weißt du doch nicht

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service