ArduPlane 2.x software (888)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems setting up Arduplane with 6 Modes. Help needed

I originally posted this on the "ArduPlane 2.71 released" discussion but no response yet so here is my issue. ( I posted some files on that…

Started by John Campen

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nuno

Maintaining a certain groundspeed w/o airspeed sensor?

Im wondering how I can maintain a specific GPS groundspeed during an auto flight without the airspeed sensor. Is it possible? Or am I missi…

Started by Matt Gunn

2 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Matt Gunn

Stabilize circling

I've just upgraded my wing to 2.74b and when I switch to Stabilize mode, the plane banks to the left 5 degrees, keeps altitude, but circles…

Started by Hein du Plessis

30 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

MAVlink Connection Timeout

I am pretty new at working with quadcopters and the ArduPilot software.  A couple days ago, I was able to connect to my ArduPilot completel…

Started by Ostin Zarse

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Ostin Zarse

Decoding mavlink messages

Hello all, I wanted to have the APM 2.5 board connected wirelessly to the ground station laptop, whilst having an on-board beaglebone inter…

Started by Jonty Lewis

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Randy

Angle of Attack Downlink

I would like to add an Angle of Attack (AoA) sensor to my APM2.5 and downlink the data via my 3DR radio to the APM Mission Planner.  Howeve…

Started by Aaron Wyp

10 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Jose.L.Jr

Unwiling to go to its 1st waypoint in auto mode

Hi, This robobird (see picture) is a collective exercise of my friend and I.  It is a rather large buzzard like electrical almost flying wi…

Started by Jean Taeymans

0 Aug 1, 2013

Crash + AUTO mode heading down instead of up

Stabilized mode was working really well, so i decided to switch to auto mode to see what would happen. I gained 100 meters of altitude and…

Started by cedivad

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by cedivad

Fly to Here Function (Guided Mode)

I am operating a Penguin V2 using APM 2.74b, GPS and 3DR telemetry with most recent 3DR Mission Planner software.  I am unable to direct th…

Started by Mark Genung

0 Aug 1, 2013

Controlling PWM signal form the firmware.

Dear, I finally succeeded in building the code and uploading it to the arducopter. I am expert programmer, but new to hardware programming…

Started by hassanayoub85

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by hassanayoub85

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service