ArduPlane 2.x software (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

long time consuming process in main loop()

Hi, I would like to get the values from a digital sensor DHT connected to A0 pin. I want to perfom this in the Arducopter main loop: certa…

Started by emery

8 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by emery

RTL Power Dive resulting in crash

I wonder if one of the experts could have an analysis of these flight logs and tell me what caused this behavior. Spec Plane = Skywalker 16…

Started by Tim Arnold

24 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Tim Arnold

Ardupilot 2.6, MP, Running HIL and XPlane

I have been struggling for a while now to get MP to talk with XPlane. I am able to get stick inputs to XPlane but not getting the telemetry…

Started by John Jacobson

1 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Martin Poller

Compass & GPS headings

APM 2.6 with external compass. ArduPlane 2.71. Are the Compass and GPS lines in (Red & black) in Mission Planner suppose to always be…

Started by Ben

0 Dec 5, 2013

Newbie Tuning, Warnings, and Upgrading Questions

I have several questions and issues I ran in to while tuning my plane this weekend. I'm flying a Finwing Penguin and with the stock PID's,…

Started by healthyfatboy

18 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by mack goodman

Question about Accel Calibration

Hi all.  I don't have much experience (yet) with the APM 2.5.  I have flown my delta wing with the APM 2.5 a long time ago for a total of 2…

Started by Arion

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Arion

Simple GeoFence

While I am new to Arduplane/APM I have been flying FPV for several years with autopilots/pilot assist units. I have been playing with waypo…

Started by Henry Wurzburg

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Henry Wurzburg

2.74b file

I am trying to re create a second APM. I want to load 2.74b so that it is the same as my first. In mission planner, I tried to get previous…

Started by anthony e jones

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Randy

Can I borrow your log file?

Hello everyone, I am new into the community and to APM in general and have a few questions before I buy.  I am most interested in the data…

Started by Doogie

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Randy

Controlling a Twinstar II w/ a Fly 5 Joystick (Dual Engines, Dual Throttles)

The Twinstar II is a twin engine plane and I am controlling it with a Fly 5 Joystick which has two throttles.  I would like to individually…

Started by Brandon

0 Nov 24, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service