ArduPlane 2.x software (941)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FBWA has very sluggish climb

default settings except for I increased pitch "p" value from default of 0.4? to 2.  still no change.

Started by jim demeester

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by jim demeester

Motor keeps turning

Hi, I'm using the dragon link with ardupilot 2.5 for the first time, I usually uses the RMILEC and 9x controller. the problem is that when…

Started by sky eye

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by jim demeester

Canard support on APM

Hi, I'm part of a team designing a Canard RC plane and i'ld like to verify a support on APM. The thing is, I don't want to end up after mo…

Started by Yaacov E

0 Sep 28, 2013

Auto Flaps

If someone has experience in setting up Auto Flaps, can you answer a few questions? My basic question is there a way to test the function o…

Started by Steven G

0 Sep 28, 2013

Code for using the Ardupilot with an onboard computer / USB connection

Hi All, I've been working on a system for running an APM 2.5 as a sensor and I/O board for a plane with another on-board computer.  I coul…

Started by Andy Barry

13 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Aerobot

mavlink_parse_char

hi, m trying to decode mavlink packet received from mission planner by the board . I am able to read character by character .While checking…

Started by Priya

0 Sep 24, 2013

disable and enable gimble in flight? how do i do this?

hey guys i see you can control the gimble in flight manually but i want a switch to be able to enable and disable the gimble in flight. is…

Started by Jared Reabow

0 Sep 21, 2013

Strange happenings on waypoint mission including airspeed failure

I did my best to tune my New 2013 Skywalker but never got to the point where I could get all the feedback from the plane that was described…

Started by iskess

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by iskess

Parachute Recovery command for Waypoints

I have been thinking about using a parachute recovery in an upcoming uav, however my concern with APM is that it will not cut the motor off…

Started by Jamie Glover

0 Sep 19, 2013

Landing issue with bixler2 FW2.74B

Hi   I upgrade my Bixler2 FW from 2.73 to 2.74b and check the takeoff and landing feature The landing path was with side wind. In FW2.73 th…

Started by prof.avi.levy

0 Sep 19, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service