ArduPlane 2.x software (832)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting APM 2.0 and Raspberry Pi

Hey guys, I am currently working on a university project and I was wondering if there is a way to interface the apm 2.0 board with the rasp…

Started by Miguel Cruz

36 Apr 3
Reply by SonOfTerra92

Installing / Building the code for the Pixhawk

Dear all, I am new to the ArduPilot community and would like to start using your software and hardware on my plane. I just got a PixHawk…

Started by Jorge Pantoja

5 Apr 2
Reply by wikeex pudding

It is possible use Mission Planner without internet connexion?

I must to use Mission Planner without internet connexion. Could I Mission Planner with satellite images without internet connexion?. How?

Started by mosquito

3 Apr 1
Reply by Carl Boler

Suggestion: stall avoidance for TRAINING mode?

I read Tridge's post at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/drones-discuss/zdaEfa_EfBY and basically I would also love a mode where I c…

Started by Marc MERLIN

1 Mar 28
Reply by Marc MERLIN

Feature Request: Allow Rudder Arm to override safety switch

As discussed in the other thread, I wish my pixhawk didn't have a safety switch, or if it had one, that it were used only to arm the motor,…

Started by Marc MERLIN

1 Mar 28
Reply by Marc MERLIN

Problem in pitch shake

Hello,everybody here,there is a problem in my flying wing plane x8: The plane takes off by the launcher.After the auto tu…

Started by zheng jishi

3 Mar 10
Reply by Luis Carlos Barrios Fedechen

Send APM2 status data using MavLink + Serial

I'm currently working on a project where I need an APM2 to send its status data (RC inputs, attitude & IMU data, etc) to a beaglebone o…

Started by Christopher Ramos

2 Mar 3
Reply by Christopher Ramos

Mission Planner not downloading map tiles for my area

Hi, I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.  Since about 3 weeks ago the Mission Planner will not load any tiles below…

Started by Thomas Harvey

22 Mar 2
Reply by Mark Maxwell

Hover with a 3D acrobatic plane?

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a flight mode for ArduPlane to prop hang. I am currently using a 3d acrobatic plane to work ou…

Started by Justin L

4 Mar 1
Reply by Samuel Chandra

External Compass direction

Hi pilots,If you look at the picture you see how I have mounted the external compass and GPS. The arrow the the direction it should be moun…

Started by testuser0001

7 Feb 24
Reply by testuser0001

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service