ArduPlane 2.x software (821)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTL Default Throttle Setting?

Is the throttle controlled by the APM during RTL? During RTL due to failsafe? I ask because I've searched in the documentation, and I can't…

Started by Lockhart

0 Jun 18

Problem in pitch shake

Hello,everybody here,there is a problem in my flying wing plane x8: The plane takes off by the launcher.After the auto tu…

Started by zheng jishi

4 Jun 18
Reply by Stewart Loving-Gibbard

L1 Control vs. Crosstrack Control

I know that the L1 controller has been out for about two years, but since I have had opportunity to use both L1 and crosstack, I still wond…

Started by Paul Marsh

1 Jun 11
Reply by Dmitry

Arduplane Toiletbowling and Ignoring WPs [Solved]

Hi. First I’d like to state that we’re new to APM (Arduplane) so I apologize in advance if the problem is  something minor and simple or we…

Started by GRM

3 May 27
Reply by GRM

Can the pixhawk speaker can be used as a lost model finder?

Is there any way to program it to either 1) turn on when I give certain inputs on channel 8 so that I can find a lost plane in tall weeds?…

Started by Marc MERLIN

2 May 26
Reply by François Kneib

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael Withington

15 May 6
Reply by Michael Withington

DroneAPI - Get IMU Data

In DroneAPI it's easy to retrieve the APM's location, speed, and altitude, but is there any way to get the raw IMU data as well? For examp…

Started by Christopher Ramos

0 May 6

initial PID parameters for acrobatic gas powered plane

Hi all, I have had great success with a foamie and the autotune mode to get it flying..... Now I have bought myself a very fast and "twi…

Started by Phil P

0 May 4

Arduplane heading up to stall and turning right on launch

Hi I'm having major difficulties trying to get my XUAV talon launched and flying. I have had a professional help with the VTail set up, it…

Started by Michael Withington

1 May 4
Reply by Martin Poller

APM:Plane - external compass not reporting?

I'm using a Pixhawk and 3DR GPS/compass module in a plane. The external compass is apparently recognized by the Pixhawk as the COMPASS_EXTE…

Started by Graham Dyer

9 May 4
Reply by Graham Dyer

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service