ArduPlane 2.x software (943)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using UART0 the get serial data in midflight

Hi guys, is it possible to use the UART0 interface while flying to get some flight-relevant data? I was setting it up and everything worke…

Started by Florian "rian" Ehmann

4 Jun 29
Reply by Florian "rian" Ehmann

Pixhawk keeps losing roll Pids! not flyable

I just replaced and amp 2.5 with a pixhawk and now seem to have a strange issue where upon restating the pixhawk the roll pid is zero! I di…

Started by Richard Kennedy

1 Jun 25
Reply by Richard Kennedy

minimOSD no mavlink data. SR3 missing?

Hi new to DIY drones and ardupilot. Im wondering if anyone else has had the same trouble as me or can direct me toward a suitable resource…

Started by Benjamin Harvey

8 Jun 25
Reply by Adrian Martinez

Installing / Building the code for the Pixhawk

Dear all, I am new to the ArduPilot community and would like to start using your software and hardware on my plane. I just got a PixHawk…

Started by Jorge Pantoja

3 Jun 23
Reply by David Oswald

arduplane 3.0.3 autotune: doesn't allow pilot input

Hi, I am finding that in firmware, arduplane 3.0.3 (I couldnt find a 3 forum), autotune: doesn't allow pilot input.  It does seem to oscill…

Started by Will

10 Jun 21
Reply by Mike Mac

How would you make a VTOL UAV (plane landing as tricopter) ?

Hi, I would like to build a VTOL UAV (a little bit like this one: Mini Panther ). Basically it should launch and fly as a plane with the t…

Started by Ultrafuge

0 Jun 20

Trim values from RC at boot time in 2.65 and 2.66

I guess I am right with it, that the APM now gets its trim values on every boot from RC. But if you don´t use an RC(Joystick or only MP) or…

Started by gregmaan

6 Jun 17
Reply by Akinys

Autotune mode

I have just upgraded firmware to V3.0.3 but there is no option in the flight modes for auto tune. how do I get the auto tune flight mode?

Started by Bob

3 Jun 17
Reply by Bob

Quads not flown for a year now. ESC issues and severe instability - Please Help

Hey Everyone I'm hoping that you can help. I own several quads/hexcopters and in July of last year, they ALL suddenly stopped flying stab…

Started by Ewen Rankin

5 Jun 16
Reply by Ewen Rankin

Reach waypoint altitude before switching to the next

Greetings, I am using APM2.6 with a gliding aircraft. I want the plane to ascent making circles around a waypoint until it reaches some alt…

Started by David Alejo Teissière

3 Jun 16
Reply by David Alejo Teissière

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service