ArduPlane 2.x software (1,021)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 No response to radio? But calibrated fine... Major servo spazz with youtube video

I have everything set up properly as far as I can tell and the radio calibrates fine with the usb cable, but when I power the plane with th…

Started by Brandon Walker

0 Dec 11, 2014

Software Help for Rangefinder-based Geolocation Algorithms and OSD Displays

I am working on a project that consists of taking an OEM laser rangefinder and an HD camera with OSD to accurately geolocate objects on the…

Started by Hunter Parris

5 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Rui Costa

Did I cook my autopilot?

I have a pixhawk running ArduPlane V3.2.0 and I have successfully used it for several months. However, I recently re-wired the plane and ac…

Started by Fred Briggs

0 Dec 9, 2014

100% Free HD RF TRx Simulation

This is Very good for the new bie and advance user that to have this kind of simulator before aplying on the real ones. as we know all the…

Started by annonymous

0 Dec 3, 2014

Problem in pitch shake

Hello,everybody here,there is a problem in my flying wing plane x8: The plane takes off by the launcher.After the auto tu…

Started by zheng jishi

2 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by zheng jishi

Parameter file

Hey Guys! I'm trying to build aerial mapping platform with FX-61 Phantom plane and APM autopilot. As I'm totaly noob, and I don't know much…

Started by Piotr Majecki

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Piotr Majecki

Problem downloading Arduplane Dataflash Logs

Hey guys, hoping is just me doing something silly, but I am having problems downloading my log files after the recent Arduplane firmware up…

Started by Wessie

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Wessie

Monitoring a second battery with the APM

Hi all, I'm currently setting up the Ardupilot on a Skywalker, and as always I will use a separate battery for camera/OSD/VTx. I am flying…

Started by Jonas Feldt

27 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk

How to remove noise from the transmitter sticks?

Hi everyone, I'm actually building a bixler 2 with an APM. I recognized a lot of noise from the servos in manual mode. I checked the input…

Started by Timo

3 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Mike Mac

How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

Hi everyone, I am frustrated in trying to get any kind of message out of my code with some sort of printf OR similar statement.  These wou…

Started by Jim Calvert

9 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Jim Calvert

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service