ArduPlane 2.x software (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 Aileron channels. Has anyone got differential working properly?

I have put the 2nd aileron on a separate channel so that I can have differential (defiantly makes my plane fly better). It was working fi…

Started by Leo Hogg

10 Apr 3
Reply by RaptorUAS MD

Launch Support: Which modes can do what ? Cruise as Launch support ?

i was thinking if fbwb could not be a nice semi auto launch mode: if you enter minimum altitude of 30meters for example. in theory I give i…

Started by multiblitz

11 Apr 2
Reply by iskess

Performing HIL Simulation with Custom Firmware

Hi, I am interested in doing hardware-in-the-loop simulation with my ArduPilot Mega 2.5.  We are developing a new controller architecture a…

Started by Jon Mullen

2 Apr 1
Reply by Menno Hochstenbach

Build ArduPlane-v2.75 to Pixhawk

Hi, How can I build ArduCopter v3.1 (inside ArduPlane-v2.75 folder) for pixhawk? If I use the github.com/dijdrones/ardupilot/ArduCopter I…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

3 Apr 1
Reply by Menno Hochstenbach

APM RTH engaging @ long distance emergency landing?

Does anyone have experience with performing long distance fixed wing emergency landings with APM on board? Any problems with failsafe/RTH k…

Started by Jonas

12 Apr 1
Reply by iskess

Compass heading

Is there a way to see compass heading alone? 1. Both these are the same numbers. Compass heading seems to be only a small component of the…

Started by Ronnie Hedlund

0 Mar 31

HIL firmware upload fail for ArduPlane

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing a problem I'm currently struggling with.  I am running mission planner 1.2.9…

Started by Bart Saaiman

5 Mar 31
Reply by Bart Saaiman

Adding an SPI device to APM 2.5?

I was wondering how I could modify the source code for Arduplane so that I can use another SPI channel on the Atmega2560 without interferi…

Started by Zack Thevenot

0 Mar 29

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

12 Mar 29
Reply by Gabriel Begun

Pitch/Roll/Yaw calculations

Hello, i've just started working with ArduPlane for a bachelor project and i'm trying to understand how everything is calculated. But i can…

Started by Bart Keulen

0 Mar 27

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service