ArduPlane 2.x software (941)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

arduplane 3.0.3 autotune: doesn't allow pilot input

Hi, I am finding that in firmware, arduplane 3.0.3 (I couldnt find a 3 forum), autotune: doesn't allow pilot input.  It does seem to oscill…

Started by Will

10 Jun 21
Reply by Mike Mac

How would you make a VTOL UAV (plane landing as tricopter) ?

Hi, I would like to build a VTOL UAV (a little bit like this one: Mini Panther ). Basically it should launch and fly as a plane with the t…

Started by Ultrafuge

0 Jun 20

Trim values from RC at boot time in 2.65 and 2.66

I guess I am right with it, that the APM now gets its trim values on every boot from RC. But if you don´t use an RC(Joystick or only MP) or…

Started by gregmaan

6 Jun 17
Reply by Akinys

Autotune mode

I have just upgraded firmware to V3.0.3 but there is no option in the flight modes for auto tune. how do I get the auto tune flight mode?

Started by Bob

3 Jun 17
Reply by Bob

Quads not flown for a year now. ESC issues and severe instability - Please Help

Hey Everyone I'm hoping that you can help. I own several quads/hexcopters and in July of last year, they ALL suddenly stopped flying stab…

Started by Ewen Rankin

5 Jun 16
Reply by Ewen Rankin

Reach waypoint altitude before switching to the next

Greetings, I am using APM2.6 with a gliding aircraft. I want the plane to ascent making circles around a waypoint until it reaches some alt…

Started by David Alejo Teissière

3 Jun 16
Reply by David Alejo Teissière

Using CONDITION_CHANGE_ALT to achieve altitude crossing restrictions

I'm flying (Plane) in very steep terrain and I want to be able to loiter over a point to climb to an given altitude before continuing on wi…

Started by iskess

5 Jun 16
Reply by David Alejo Teissière

APM bank angle turning radius programing

I was wondering if the APM had the ability to instead of hold a certain radius for a circle, is there a way to establish the turning of the…

Started by Al Creigh

0 Jun 15

flight plan doesnt load

I flew my plan the first time and it works great in Loiter and RTB plus go to here function  but the flight plan grid input does not contro…

Started by Paul Stephenson

2 Jun 15
Reply by Paul Stephenson

My waypoints are not going to the drone.

2014-06-14%2015-39-27.tlog .Loiter and RTB works but I have to click go here to get and other 

Started by Paul Stephenson

0 Jun 15

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service