ArduPlane 2.x software (1,029)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Installing / Building the code for the Pixhawk

Dear all, I am new to the ArduPilot community and would like to start using your software and hardware on my plane. I just got a PixHawk…

Started by Jorge Pantoja

4 Jan 21
Reply by Mike Isted

Autolanding Waypoints etc

Hi all, Had some success with Autolanding over the weekend but had more failures than successes.  I have some general questions that would…

Started by Gray Pritchett

3 Jan 12
Reply by hector hind

differential Spoilers and elevon_output?

I can't get this to work. I've set up elevon_output, and verified that the two elevon servos are moving correctly.  I've added two more se…

Started by Andy Fabian

5 Jan 5
Reply by Eric Thomas

Connecting APM 2.0 and Raspberry Pi

Hey guys, I am currently working on a university project and I was wondering if there is a way to interface the apm 2.0 board with the rasp…

Started by Miguel Cruz

35 Jan 3
Reply by Antoan

help needed

hello,i am having trouble compiling the arducopter 2.8.1 code on my macbook. whenever i try to compile it says"Ap_int16 does not name a typ…

Started by Avidh Bavkar

0 Jan 2

What are the SR0... and SR3... parameters for?

Hi, I wonder, what all those parameters are for: SR0_EXT_STAT,3SR0_EXTRA1,10SR0_EXTRA2,10SR0_EXTRA3,3SR0_PARAMS,50SR0_POSITION,3SR0_RAW_CT…

Started by Dirk

5 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Keith M

is there any thing similar to Roi mode in Arduplain?

Hello I have a plain with a gimbal of all 3 freedoms (tilt ,pan and roll). I want to fly near a point and Lock on that point with my gimbal…

Started by Niv Behar

4 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tao tao

Arduplane , Ground steering help

Anyone here experience with ground steering with arduplane , pixhawk. ?http://plane.ardupilot.com/wiki/tuni...g-for-a-plane/Im trying to un…

Started by NIK.YAP

0 Dec 25, 2014

DO_SET_ROI does't exist in Mission Planner with ArduPlane firmware3.2

In the code of arduplane, there are commands about ROI, and it's similar with code of Copter.But in Mission Planner, do_set_roi does't exis…

Started by tao tao

0 Dec 25, 2014

FLAPs with AILERON MIX. Could it be possible?

On first, sorry if this is not the correct place for post this. Too much changes in Ardupilot world since my last post on DIYDrones @2012.…

Started by Dario Lindo Andres

3 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Martin Bellomo

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service