ArduPlane 2.x software (825)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Control of Rudderless Aircraft

We are working on an aircraft that operates solely by thrust vectoring and has no conventional control surfaces. To simplify the design and…

Started by Bharat

0 Dec 28, 2015

Fixed Wing Raster Scan Challenge

We are using the APM 2.6 in 4m wingspan motorised gliders, some fitted with an electric motor and others fitted with a gasoline powered eng…

Started by Joseph Barnard

23 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Thein Than Lin

Flaperon

Hi I am relatively new to RC. I have been setting up flaperons on my Apm and every thing is working,can lower flaperons, still have up and…

Started by bro2401

0 Dec 16, 2015

APM high speed >=1mach ?

hey friends ,,  it is simple question ! What is the maximum speed that can be handled by APM 2.5 (arduplane) ? do i need to add ArduIMU v3…

Started by Leluoch kart

11 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Marius Titulescu

NO GPS After download latst Frimwire

i work in ardupilot apm 2.6 and i download latest Frimwire 3.4 but after connect my apm 2.6 to mission planner the GPS don't work and messa…

Started by Sami Ali

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Sami Ali

Where can I find older versions of the APM 2.x code?

I was only able to find the older compiled versions of the APM 2.x firmware at http://firmware.diydrones.com/. I wanted to know where I cou…

Started by Shashank Shivkumar

1 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by James Overington

Monitoring a second battery with the APM

Hi all, I'm currently setting up the Ardupilot on a Skywalker, and as always I will use a separate battery for camera/OSD/VTx. I am flying…

Started by Jonas Feldt

29 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Anton

Auto mode throttle is immediately cut down???

throtel aircraft work correctly in manual mode but when change mode to auto mode the throtel low please can help me

Started by Sami Ali

2 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Sami Ali

X-plane models don't snap to level in stabilize

Hi folks! I've just got my APM2 set up with X-plane 9 and before I've made any changes to pid settings, I find that every plane I've flown…

Started by spagoziak

2 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Nikita

RTL Default Throttle Setting?

Is the throttle controlled by the APM during RTL? During RTL due to failsafe? I ask because I've searched in the documentation, and I can't…

Started by Lockhart

1 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Jim Palmer

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service