ArduPlane 2.x software (997)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

use airspeed with no airspeed sensor?

Should I enable the "use air speed" parameter, if I don't have an airspeed sensor? A year or so ago, I thought the answer was yes, but now…

Started by mack goodman

0 Sep 22

Is rxrssi not being logged by APM at all?

I'd like to know for sure if my receiver signal drops during my flights, and I can see rxrssi in my video feed on the OSD, but for log corr…

Started by Marc MERLIN

1 Sep 21
Reply by Marc MERLIN

APM 2.6 will not not execute AUTO mission?

HI all, We are at the air field and we have a little problem. We are in the learning phase and we cannot get the APM to execute Waypoint mi…

Started by Pall Tamas

0 Sep 21

Ardupilot servos go to full deflection in stabalize and RTH

I have ardupilot 2.6 mega loaded with the latest firmware installed on a flying wing with elevons.  I manually mixed the transmitter for el…

Started by Jamie Martin

1 Sep 21
Reply by benbas

Airspeed sensor weird issue.

Hi, I have a strange issue with my airspeed sensor since installing it into an existing apm easystar 2 which has been working fine for quit…

Started by Chris G

5 Sep 17
Reply by Jeff

control loop frequency in apm2.5 and pixhawk

hi every body .  i build a sensor board, and used same sensors(except mpu6000, i used 6050) implemented on amp2.5 and try to gather the dat…

Started by walter white

6 Sep 15
Reply by walter white

Decoding mavlink messages

Hello all, I wanted to have the APM 2.5 board connected wirelessly to the ground station laptop, whilst having an on-board beaglebone inter…

Started by Jonty Lewis

3 Sep 15
Reply by Forest Mapper

Problems with APM1

Hi, I have just decided to resurrect my old APM1 which I used on a multirotor a few years ago and try it on an X5 flying wing, had 4 test f…

Started by Lee Williams

1 Sep 10
Reply by Lee Williams

Unable to gain access to bootloader

I bought an APM 2.6 and it came with the arducopter firmware, I followed all instructions and every time I try to update firmware it shows…

Started by Jay D Oliver

5 Sep 8
Reply by Jay D Oliver

Inability to load new geofence / flyaway troubleshoot

Hi everyone, I had a geofence problem yesterday that resulted in a flyaway and the loss of an aircraft. I'd be grateful for any help ident…

Started by Mark Jacobsen

1 Sep 8
Reply by Mark Jacobsen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service