ArduPlane 2.x software (820)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Issue building code for pixhawk

Hello, I am trying to build a custom arduplane code for the pixhawk using the make px4 command and the px4-toolchain. I am getting an erro…

Started by Mark Agate

1 Jul 29
Reply by Alexey Bokov

Can you get 6 flight modes with FrSky CPPM

Hopefully someone can help out here. I am trying to switch from FrSky D8R-II Plus to a D8R-XP so that I can use CPPM. I previously had six…

Started by Lloyd Breckenridge

9 Jul 21
Reply by Addidis

How to check APM plane firmware version installed and open it using Arduino IDLE?

Hello all, I want to check which APM firmware version i have been using before i update it to the latest (just in case something changes).…

Started by E_Luna

4 Jul 19
Reply by Alex Buckley

Read PWM signals from RC to APM

Please tell me exactly which file contains the program (code) convert the input PWM signals from the receiver to the digital data inside AP…

Started by Gennady

0 Jul 8

Connecting APM 2.0 and Raspberry Pi

Hey guys, I am currently working on a university project and I was wondering if there is a way to interface the apm 2.0 board with the rasp…

Started by Miguel Cruz

37 Jun 26
Reply by Tibor

Flying without RC controller

Hello All, I´m new to the drone scene and am looking to fly an arduplane using auto mode only, and thus have not bought an RC controller.…

Started by Max Trenton

1 Jun 23
Reply by Randy

ArduPlane external LEDs and beeper

Hi, as I found no "LED_MODE" parameter in ArduPlane 2.70, I assume, ArduPlane does not support external LEDs and beepers? Are there any pla…

Started by Stefan Gofferje

8 Jun 19
Reply by William Shaler

Problem in pitch shake

Hello,everybody here,there is a problem in my flying wing plane x8: The plane takes off by the launcher.After the auto tu…

Started by zheng jishi

4 Jun 18
Reply by Stewart Loving-Gibbard

L1 Control vs. Crosstrack Control

I know that the L1 controller has been out for about two years, but since I have had opportunity to use both L1 and crosstack, I still wond…

Started by Paul Marsh

1 Jun 11
Reply by Dmitry

Arduplane Toiletbowling and Ignoring WPs [Solved]

Hi. First I’d like to state that we’re new to APM (Arduplane) so I apologize in advance if the problem is  something minor and simple or we…

Started by GRM

3 May 27
Reply by GRM

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service