ArduPlane 2.x software (828)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monitoring a second battery with the APM

Hi all, I'm currently setting up the Ardupilot on a Skywalker, and as always I will use a separate battery for camera/OSD/VTx. I am flying…

Started by Jonas Feldt

28 May 3
Reply by Marco Paggot

Airspeed sensor weird issue.

Hi, I have a strange issue with my airspeed sensor since installing it into an existing apm easystar 2 which has been working fine for quit…

Started by Chris G

8 Apr 23
Reply by Chris G

Where can I find the stabilization values in the Arduplane Code?!

Hello, I am looking through the .ino files for the Arduplane trying to find the code for the stabilization of the airplane. I am wondering…

Started by Alex Witte

1 Apr 22
Reply by Randy

How to write messages from Pixhawk code to the outside world for debugging

Hi everyone, I am frustrated in trying to get any kind of message out of my code with some sort of printf OR similar statement.  These wou…

Started by Jim Calvert

11 Apr 17
Reply by Jim Calvert

Twitchy, jittery servos in STABILIZE mode while on the ground

Greetings, Last night while I took our flying wing out and had something odd occur.  After powering up and not even touching the plane th…

Started by Marc Edgar

1 Apr 14
Reply by Crazy Crow

AHRS_ORIENTATION and COMPASS_ORIENT

Hi there, I have the APM 2.5 with compass on board mounted at yaw270 using Board Orientation (AHRS_ORIENTATION) but haven't touched the Co…

Started by Alex

5 Apr 7
Reply by Zidlov

Problem with DO_JUMP in mission planner

hi, Today I did a new test with the arduplane 2.71 software. I made a new mission with 6 waypoints and a DO_JUMP command to return to WP1…

Started by Oekedoeleken

17 Apr 3
Reply by Phill Simpson

Switch camera on/of via mavlink

Hi, I need to switch a camera (HackHD) on/off through mavlink. Therefor I thought about using the PCF9574 I2C IO expander like this one: ht…

Started by Markus Manninger

0 Apr 3

Installing / Building the code for the Pixhawk

Dear all, I am new to the ArduPilot community and would like to start using your software and hardware on my plane. I just got a PixHawk…

Started by Jorge Pantoja

5 Apr 2
Reply by wikeex pudding

It is possible use Mission Planner without internet connexion?

I must to use Mission Planner without internet connexion. Could I Mission Planner with satellite images without internet connexion?. How?

Started by mosquito

3 Apr 1
Reply by Carl Boler

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service