ArduPlane 2.x software (987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

nitro engine stalled detection?

I was thinking today what would happen during a flight mission if my airplane with a nitro engine quit. It would seem the APM would just ke…

Started by Richard Kennedy

6 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

How to confirm the Rudder response? Normal or Reverse?

Hi guys i am trying to find a way to check the rudder response when in the stabalize mode meaning is it normal or reverse. Is it right to c…

Started by zubair aslam

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by zubair aslam

1680 Skywalker param file needed

I apologize if this has been answered already, but I just got my Skywalker and I'll be putting it together over the weekend. Could someone…

Started by Miro

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Julian

Is there a limit for DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL commands?

I am new to this and probably have a simple question: 1. We want to trigger our camera on the UAV with the DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL command. As f…

Started by Oliver G.

24 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by srod

Arduplane - does it still work on old APM 1.0 ?

Hello, Recently i finished my first fixed wing FPV platform, first test flights went very smooth so im ready to go. At this moment im thin…

Started by Greg

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Rudder servo offset in FBWA

I have an APM 2.5 running Arduplane 2.74b. I have the autopilot mounted upside down. I have already changed the relevant setting and re-lev…

Started by Martin

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Serial.Begin not working in 1.0.3 for ardupilot

Hi, I'm trying to send data from sensors from the board through serial. However, when I try and use any serial commands, it says error: 'S…

Started by Janelle

0 Aug 30, 2013

Problems with PX4 current sensor.

Hello, I 'm trying to connect an Attopilot 90A current sensor to a PX4 board. Reading the manuaI, I have found this page, where I read:…

Started by Andreas Gazis

4 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Andreas Gazis

HUD h'zon pitching on airspeed change, why?

Hi, I have tried to search, but as has been discussed the forum search is broke.. In ArduPlane 2.74 and possibly also with older versions:…

Started by Søren Kuula

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

How record servo postions APM?

Hi all, I´m going to do some flight test with my model of plane and I would like to record/log servo position from receiver in different fl…

Started by Peter Camaj

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Don Morrison

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service