ArduPlane 2.x software (944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dragonlink RSSI config with APM2.5 Help

I was told that the wiki here (https://code.google.com/p/arducam-osd/wiki/Cfg_RSSI)  for configuring the RSSI output was not the way it nee…

Started by Jake Barritt

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by MD

Arduplane 2.73 HIL and Sim Issues

Anything from ArduPlane v2.69 HIL and up seems to not want to work correctly. When connecting to MP 1.2.50 with v2.69 - v2.73 HIL firmwares…

Started by Taylor Davis

7 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Dan Ho

ArduPlane Level Calibrate Accel Greyed out. Can't see Manual Level option

Hi there,  I'm new to ArduPilot and a in the process of setting up APM 2.5 on my plane with the latest versions (Arduplane 2.74b and Misson…

Started by Tom Gilmour

13 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Andy Demartini

APM2 vs Arduino Mega 2560 and ArduPlane 2.x software???

I am sure this question may have already been asked however, after reading up a bit I would like to know the difference between the mega 25…

Started by Ron Greisse

3 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by kwijatkowski

Arduplane / Mavlink Compatibility

Hello everybody, I want to use the Mavlink protocol to exert high-level, automated control on the Ardupilot-guided airplane, running the A…

Started by Georacer

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Georacer

Crashed today !!!

Hi Guy's I had a crash today with my skywalker. It has never battered an eyelid at anything I have thrown at it and has flown many missions…

Started by Adrian L

50 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Adrian L

Neither pitch, nor roll reverse option in mission planner have any effect 2.7.4b firmware

I'm setting up an ezstar , first time apm on a plane (coming from multicopter apm side of the house), and the direction of servo travel for…

Started by James Small

1 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

Ground altitude not zero in ArduPlane - GPS

Hi All.   Switching over from working ArduCopter to try the APM 2.5 in a plane.  Set up everything yesterday and have found that the Altit…

Started by Todd Graham

8 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Navigant

ardupilot "Circle" mode

Hello all, after losing my radio signal today, i'm wondering what this "circle" mode is.  it doesn't actually execute a circle as in loiter…

Started by Aleck Wu

6 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Anton

Developer

ArduPlane 2.73 released

I've just released ArduPlane 2.73 as a bug fix release for several important bugs in 2.72 The main reasons for this release are: fixed a n…

Started by Andrew Tridgell

297 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Thomas

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service