ArduPlane 2.x software (976)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arduplan stabilisation problems

I using a APM with an X8 (wing with elevons) R/C controls function fine in both manual and stablise modes. The problem is in stablise mod…

Started by Hai Tran

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Jeff Zika

Plane param file load

How do you load a param file?   I see no Load or Save file button in 2.74b

Started by Phil Gooch

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Modes sequence... strange!!!

Hi, I've been testing with auto-takeoff and landing, and this is the sequence of what happened. 1-flicked it to auto, took-off at the set a…

Started by sky eye

0 Aug 26, 2013

Interpreting Log File Fields

I have a question about two fields in the on-board log files :   1) How do you interrupt the time in the GPS field.  It doesn't seem to be…

Started by Bruce Jones

5 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Bruce Jones

APM Auto Mode Failure - Please Help

I was out today flying in Manual, Stabilize, RTL and Auto mode today and evertything started out OK.  The Auto mission had 7 way points and…

Started by John OBrien

6 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by John OBrien

Alternate powering method

I was wondering if there is a way to use the power module on Apm 2.5 but to not have it power the board. If I could I would like to power t…

Started by Alexander LeBrun

5 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Alexander LeBrun

Arduplane - Consistent navigation errors - HELP!

Have a look at the pic below, a direct comparison of  mission plan vs flight path for a recent flight. The plane is flying the miss…

Started by srod

20 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by srod

100KM

Can not send command via GCS

I re post my question here hoping someone will lend me a hand. I am running APM 2.73 with RDF900 with default radio setting. I can not sen…

Started by keeyen pang

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Problem with modes on ArduPlane 2.74b

Hi, On the switch, I have 3 modes : Manual, FBW-B and RTL.When I switch from the mode Manual to the mode FBW-B, I lose the control of eleva…

Started by Bruno Roux

0 Aug 22, 2013

AdruPilot Communicating with Raspberry Pi over USB

Hey guys, Is it possible for the Ardupilot to send telemetry updates over USB to a raspberry pi? I was able to did it using Ubuntu but for…

Started by Jonathan Taylor

6 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Bernt Christian Egeland

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service