ArduPlane 2.x software (970)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arduplane - Consistent navigation errors - HELP!

Have a look at the pic below, a direct comparison of  mission plan vs flight path for a recent flight. The plane is flying the miss…

Started by srod

20 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by srod

100KM

Can not send command via GCS

I re post my question here hoping someone will lend me a hand. I am running APM 2.73 with RDF900 with default radio setting. I can not sen…

Started by keeyen pang

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Hein du Plessis

Problem with modes on ArduPlane 2.74b

Hi, On the switch, I have 3 modes : Manual, FBW-B and RTL.When I switch from the mode Manual to the mode FBW-B, I lose the control of eleva…

Started by Bruno Roux

0 Aug 22, 2013

AdruPilot Communicating with Raspberry Pi over USB

Hey guys, Is it possible for the Ardupilot to send telemetry updates over USB to a raspberry pi? I was able to did it using Ubuntu but for…

Started by Jonathan Taylor

6 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Bernt Christian Egeland

Failsafe Doesn't work in Auto and Loiter Mode?

I was doing some testing on APM 2.5 and aurdplane 2.74b and noticed that fail-safe is working fine in manual, stabilize and FBWA modes but…

Started by zubair aslam

4 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Austin

Is autotakeoff broken?

Hello all,Today I tried to do something that I've never done before, the autotakeoff.I had set the takeoff parameters as follows: Minimum p…

Started by Pieter

2 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Pieter

It's been a few years, what's new?

Hello,Few years back I tried to get a 3DR quad working with the APM 1 - and failed. Long story short, I had many random (it felt) problems…

Started by Foxzilla

2 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Foxzilla

Plane goes berserk at RTL.

Hello, I got some really strange behaviour a couple of days ago and I 'm trying to figure out why. Here is the setup.Skywalker with PX4, ru…

Started by Andreas Gazis

9 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Andreas Gazis

GPS signal lost or Radio signal lost??!!

Hi everybody, this is my first post in this beautiful forum and looking forward to be an active member. I had a problem with my APM the oth…

Started by sky eye

6 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Butch Lucas

Monitoring two additional voltages on analog pins

Hi, I need to monitor two additional voltages on my plane and would like to send them to the base station over mavlink.  Is there any sett…

Started by Sebastian Hening

1 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service