ArduPlane 2.x software (985)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1680 Skywalker param file needed

I apologize if this has been answered already, but I just got my Skywalker and I'll be putting it together over the weekend. Could someone…

Started by Miro

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Julian

Is there a limit for DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL commands?

I am new to this and probably have a simple question: 1. We want to trigger our camera on the UAV with the DO_DIGICAM_CONTROL command. As f…

Started by Oliver G.

24 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by srod

Arduplane - does it still work on old APM 1.0 ?

Hello, Recently i finished my first fixed wing FPV platform, first test flights went very smooth so im ready to go. At this moment im thin…

Started by Greg

3 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Rudder servo offset in FBWA

I have an APM 2.5 running Arduplane 2.74b. I have the autopilot mounted upside down. I have already changed the relevant setting and re-lev…

Started by Martin

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Serial.Begin not working in 1.0.3 for ardupilot

Hi, I'm trying to send data from sensors from the board through serial. However, when I try and use any serial commands, it says error: 'S…

Started by Janelle

0 Aug 30, 2013

Problems with PX4 current sensor.

Hello, I 'm trying to connect an Attopilot 90A current sensor to a PX4 board. Reading the manuaI, I have found this page, where I read:…

Started by Andreas Gazis

4 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Andreas Gazis

HUD h'zon pitching on airspeed change, why?

Hi, I have tried to search, but as has been discussed the forum search is broke.. In ArduPlane 2.74 and possibly also with older versions:…

Started by Søren Kuula

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

How record servo postions APM?

Hi all, I´m going to do some flight test with my model of plane and I would like to record/log servo position from receiver in different fl…

Started by Peter Camaj

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Don Morrison

Mapping servo neutral and end points...?

Does anyone know any way of mapping the servo mid and end points that APM uses? I have modified elevons on my Skyfun which, unfortunately,…

Started by Andrew Rabbitt

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

Unplanned Water Landing

So flying around this weekend taking some lovely shots over the coast and countryside. The wind calmed down this evening so I thought I wou…

Started by Chris Austin

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service