ArduPlane 2.x software (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Difference Groundspeed - vel

Hi guys,   there is a commentary in the MAVLink protocol that describes some important gps parameters: * @param lat Latitude in 1E7 degrees…

Started by Martin Schmid

3 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Arduplane - Altitude on autopilot mode

My Arduplane (2.73) + HK Bixler performs well on autopilot missions with regard to hitting waypoints in lat/long, but sometimes the altit…

Started by srod

7 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by srod

APM 2.5 Crash - Dont know why

Hi All,   I have been flying APM 2.5 for a while now with great success. Thanks to all.   About 6 months ago I was flying near a private be…

Started by Simon

0 Jun 23, 2013

Developer

ArduPlane 2.66 released

I've just released ArduPlane 2.66 This release fixes a number of small issues in 2.65. In particular fixed auto-takeoff if you mission spe…

Started by Andrew Tridgell

68 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Palframan

Does geo-fencing work in ArduPlane HIL?

Hello. I've been trying to get geo-fencing to work in my X-Plane simulations. I create the return point, draw the polygon, upload it, take…

Started by Daryl Wilding-McBride

3 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Daryl Wilding-McBride

HIL setup with APM firmware on PX4FMU?

I'm trying to setup HIL testing with a PX4FMU and APM firmware.   If I understand correctly, the HIL setup documented on the pixhawk site…

Started by Todd Stellanova

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bharat Tak

No longer able to upload firmware

Hi folks, APM2.0 I tried updating the firmware (3.0) and it failed. It seemed to leave the old 2.9 on though as I could still fly and con…

Started by Crispin

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Crispin

Delay in servos answer

My configuration is following:AUTOPILOT --> APM2.5SENSORS ---> AIRSPEED                         CURRENT/VOLTAGE TELEMETRY --> XBEE…

Started by mosquito

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by mosquito

Motors spinning on arming

I'm sure this has been asked before, just can't find the answer. Similar to the DJI devices, is it possible to make the motors spin at a l…

Started by Tissy

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Randy

PX4+PX4IO Servo Output Problem

I just got new PX4 and PX4IO kit. I don't have PPM Sum reciver yet, so i wanna make some test on PX4 and i got strange problem. I was upda…

Started by Aytek Canak

16 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Aytek Canak

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service