ArduPlane 2.x software (894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New MAVLink Message creating 12 second lag time in Ground Station

Hey guys, I have successfully added a new message into the ArduPlane program, and are using our own ground station to read the messages se…

Started by Daniel Ginn

11 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Daniel Ginn

updating firmware - how to back up APM board first?

Hi, I'm in the process of attempting to upload a custom ArduPlane build to my APM2.5. I've never done anything but the most basics with APM…

Started by Jonas

5 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jonas

GCS Parameter Question

Hi, I'm developing a custom GCS and I would like to be able to change a planes ID while it's in flight. I know the ardupilot only has a sub…

Started by Jonathan Taylor

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Randy

ARDUPLANE and sonar

Hi all. I'm new to the forum and currently building a Dynaflight Bird of Time. I have an ARDU 2.5 and sourcing components to complete the p…

Started by david ludwig

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by david ludwig

Is "simple" available for airplanes too?

Probably this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if the airplane it's facing me, is there a mode where the yaw it's reversed? 

Started by Ioan Ghip

0 Jun 27, 2013

SOLAR PLANE

I am developing a solar plane with Ardupilot APM2.5.I need more current sensors (5) to manage to solar plane. I must to check it on ground…

Started by mosquito

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

Nitro engine settings

Just got my first APM and have it all set to test but one setting I'm not sure about is the min, max, and cruise throttle settings. Unfortu…

Started by Richard Kennedy

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Richard Kennedy

force apply min max cruise throttle

Does anybody know how to force APM to apply the set min, max, and cruise throttle positions on the ground? Thanks

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Jun 25, 2013

Difference Groundspeed - vel

Hi guys,   there is a commentary in the MAVLink protocol that describes some important gps parameters: * @param lat Latitude in 1E7 degrees…

Started by Martin Schmid

3 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Arduplane - Altitude on autopilot mode

My Arduplane (2.73) + HK Bixler performs well on autopilot missions with regard to hitting waypoints in lat/long, but sometimes the altit…

Started by srod

7 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by srod

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service