ArduPlane 2.x software (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

throttle turns on automatically in "stabilize" mode unless I decrease "min throttle" to zero. is this bad todo?

when i fly the plane making min throttle zero in the settings, it will come back to me in RTL. However, I've never activated the failsafe b…

Started by jim demeester

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

How to Output PPM from DragonLink to APM2.5

I need to ask if we need to have PPM Encoder for DL to work with APM2.5. I am confused as DL has its own PPM output to a single Chanel. Can…

Started by zubair aslam

0 Sep 30, 2013

Telemetry-MAVLink communication spec.

Hi, I'm testing a new telemetry modules and was investegating the telem. I didn't find any info or documentation about it. I'm looking for…

Started by MDreamer

0 Sep 30, 2013

apply max throttle, when? If?

I am hoping someone can shed some light on when or if the apm would increase throttle without an airspeed sensor? For instance say during a…

Started by Richard Kennedy

10 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

While switching from Stabi to RTL or Loiter Motor stops

Hi, I have tuned my APM2.5 for my Phantom FX-61. Everything is fine, but when I switch from Stabi tp RTL or Loiter the motor stops for 0.5…

Started by ChrisB

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Butch Lucas

COMPASS_MOT_X

Hi everyone. Has anyone used the "Cruise" mode in V2.74b? I tried it on my last flights and found that the heading would drift.Thinking tha…

Started by David Patrick

2 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by David Patrick

FBWA has very sluggish climb

default settings except for I increased pitch "p" value from default of 0.4? to 2.  still no change.

Started by jim demeester

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by jim demeester

Motor keeps turning

Hi, I'm using the dragon link with ardupilot 2.5 for the first time, I usually uses the RMILEC and 9x controller. the problem is that when…

Started by sky eye

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by jim demeester

Canard support on APM

Hi, I'm part of a team designing a Canard RC plane and i'ld like to verify a support on APM. The thing is, I don't want to end up after mo…

Started by Yaacov E

0 Sep 28, 2013

Auto Flaps

If someone has experience in setting up Auto Flaps, can you answer a few questions? My basic question is there a way to test the function o…

Started by Steven G

0 Sep 28, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service