ArduPlane 3.x software (297)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiring issues?

So, my motors do not get any signal at all. They just "beep" to signify no signal being received. If i hook them up to my receiver they can…

Started by Tarik Agcayazi

0 Aug 15

Attitude Unpredictability on Gusty Days

Hi all, I ran into an issue earlier this year when a gusty day pushed my FX-61 (elevon flying wing) into a nosedive and fatal crash.  Happ…

Started by Christian John

0 Jul 17

RSSI Setup Dragon Link

Ok I have the pixhawk and dragon link installed on my aircraft. What is the best way going to program my RSSI. I am getting a read out of 6…

Started by Kevin Garland

3 Jul 13
Reply by Christoph

Can't log my data and can't create attribute for AD Converter

Good afternoon, I am trying to connect an Analog to Digital Converter (this one), so I'm using the driver of the libraries/AP_ADC folder. T…

Started by Victor Manuel Tenorio

0 Jul 8

Hello,  I am using Pixhawk and was curious to see the datalogs. I was surprised to see that there is no detailed explication of the sensor…

Started by Steven Hodge

2 Jul 7
Reply by Elizabeth Case

Ag-Surveying Plane Set-up Help!

Just finishing build on a Volantex Ranger EX V-3 that will be used for agricultural - surveying. Would like to find someone in the Pacific…

Started by Mike Thomas

2 Jul 7
Reply by Mike Thomas

Large OctaPlane

I have been working on a quadplane project for the past few months with mixed results.  This airframe is a 3 meter wing span custom design…

Started by Chris Maier

4 Jul 6
Reply by Chris Maier

Camera Triggering Problem (Seagull MAP2)

Hi all,I have a problem to use camera shutter in MP.I'm using Seagull MAP2 to convert servo signal to sony RX100 signal to triggering camer…

Started by suriyadil

1 Jun 19
Reply by Andre K.

Function "trigger camera now" doesn't work on arduplane

Hello everyone, just made my setup for aerial mapping. I'm using pixhawk (arduplane latest fw) with dragonlink v3, and canon s100 with CHDK…

Started by Nurjan

3 Jun 18
Reply by suriyadil

pixhawk mini end arduplane 3.7.1

Hi everybody my question is arduplane 3.7.1 works with pixhawk mini 

Started by belkacem guerbasse

0 Jun 18

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service