Autopilot hardware (565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

Can someone tell me the differences between a Pixhawk and the Pixhawk 2 that 3DR is marketing as being supplied with the Solo?   I've tried…

Started by Rich B

66 9 hours ago
Reply by Phillip Kocmoud

APM 2.6 airspeed and shutter control

I have a fixed wing platform with APM 2.6 and I want to install a remote shutter trigger for a canon S 100  and airspeed indicator The dire…

Started by Paul Stephenson

2 yesterday
Reply by Paul Stephenson

Sony a6000 Triggering via Infrared

Hi All Having some trouble triggering my a6000 in missions, seem to be able to triiger it manually when connected through mission planner F…

Started by Phil Mathieson

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Phil Mathieson

Fixed wing airframe - Help in chosing an autopilot

Hi, I have been reading a lot of material on this forum as well as others and I am confused as to which hardware to select. I have a fixed…

Started by Silaxe

2 on Monday
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Choosing a flight controller

I'm about to start building my first quad however I'm stuck as to which flight computer I should get and also which spectrum receiver I sho…

Started by Simon Brown

1 on Sunday
Reply by Simon Brown

Telemetry data tunneling

I want to know if it is possible to tunel telemetry data using the pixhawk AP. I want to monitor various sensors by flying in close proximi…

Started by Andre Schoonbee

0 on Saturday

Arduflyer

Do many of the ardupilot controllers go faulty,when I connect the gps I don't get a blue light on the neo-6m

Started by colin macdonald

2 Jun 25
Reply by colin macdonald

Autopilot with no remote control system

Is it possible to build autopilot system with APM, raspberry pie,  3g dongol, gps module but no remote control system, everything controlle…

Started by Nagendra Sardar

4 Jun 22
Reply by Nagendra Sardar

Setup help for custom "Follow Me" drone

Hi there. I'm working on an independent engineering project for school. The basic premise is I am building a drone (quadcopter) that will…

Started by Richard S

0 Jun 19

uBlox compass configuration problems - east is west

Hi all, I can't find a good description of how to calibrate your compass and I also have some problems with my compass' readings.I have a P…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

22 Jun 19
Reply by Jexx

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service