Autopilot hardware (558)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm ready to ditch all my 3DR Gear, thousands$$$ and where's the support????

I have told so many people about the 3DR crap, now after working on them for 1& 1/2 years full time day in and day out, thinking it'll…

Started by Michael Withington

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Michael Visser

Regarding APM 2.6 confusion

Hello everyone,hope you doing absolutely well.Recently I got a APM 2.6 with GPS and telemetry from a Indian Distributor alliance with Aruin…

Started by BHASKAR JYOTI BORA

3 yesterday
Reply by Thiago Oliveira de Araújo

Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

Can someone tell me the differences between a Pixhawk and the Pixhawk 2 that 3DR is marketing as being supplied with the Solo?   I've tried…

Started by Rich B

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Rich B

need help : basics of flying with arduino

hi iam building a quadcopter i have this list : arduino uno telemetry 3dr radio version24 escs blue series 20 A4 brushless motorsand power…

Started by jwmana

0 May 14

Has anyone seen or used the Gumstix Aerocore?

I think this is a really new product by Gumstix because I can't find any mention of it in the forums, but it claims to be PX4 and NuttX com…

Started by Chris Crews

6 May 14
Reply by Craig Elder

need help : basics of flying with arduino

hi iam building my first quadcopter i have this list : arduino uno telemetry 3dr radio version24 escs blue series 20 A4 brushless motorsand…

Started by jwmana

0 May 14

Flight Controller for a Hoop Copter

I am looking into building a hexa (or more) copter that is built on a ring with no central structure/frame. Has anyone figured out how to u…

Started by Thomas Stanley-Jones

0 May 12

Questions about the px4 automatic flight time

I would like to consult that how px4 in automatic flight, suspended task hovering in the sky waiting, then how to continue tasks can be sus…

Started by luo chun

0 May 11

Autopilot with no remote control system

Is it possible to build autopilot system with APM, raspberry pie,  3g dongol, gps module but no remote control system, everything controlle…

Started by Nagendra Sardar

1 May 11
Reply by Erich Freymann

Fan rules on autopilot

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the rules are for autonomous flight using autopilot with flight plans and waypoints that the dron…

Started by William hurst

0 May 10

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service