Autopilot hardware (602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight Controller Choices

I wasn't sure where to put this as far as category but, I need a recommendation I am wanting to replace my CC3D Revolution on my 550 with s…

Started by Tyler Troutt

14 on Friday
Reply by Jack

Uploading software to custom Pixhawk-like hardware

Hello, lets say I designed my own layout of Pixhawk hardware. It is based on Pixhawk schematics, so it has the STM32F4 as well as the STM32…

Started by Grzegorz Wójcik

1 Feb 2
Reply by Grzegorz Wójcik

TopXGun Releases New Flight Controllers on 2017 CES

Shanghai TopXGun Robotics Co.,Ltd.,is a global professional supplier of multi-rotor flight controller and systematic solution. TopXGun is…

Started by Shane Larkin

3 Jan 6
Reply by Shane Larkin

PPM VS. PPMSUM

I am building my first quadcopter and chose to go with the RPi0 and PXFmini combo as the flight controller. The PXFmini speaks PPMSUM and I…

Started by Bill Anderson

0 Jan 4

Source for a quality APM flight controller

Hey guys Ive decided to finally do it. Im done! Ive been trying for almost 4 months now to get gps working on a revolution board with libre…

Started by Tyler Troutt

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Tyler Troutt

What autopilot board to use nowadays?

Good day everyone, I have an old 3D Robotics Pixhawk with Compass/GPS Module, Power Board and a Quadcopter Kit that I put together a while…

Started by Manuel Rios

0 Dec 19, 2016

Looking for 3DR Compass/GRP Module alternative

Good day everyone, I have a 3DR kit and I put together a quadcopter more than a year ago but last time I flew it I was having issues with i…

Started by Manuel Rios

0 Dec 19, 2016

Design and make your own PCB

I found this link...looks cool and has free software for designing PCB boards. Price is reasonable as well! Express PCB

Started by James Hall

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by sunnyduan

Autonomous Drone

I want to start an autonomous drone project (4G controlled), but I'm new in this domain, having never piloted a UAV. As far as I know, it i…

Started by Razvan Paul

0 Dec 14, 2016

Which controller to buy for an autonomous drone?

Good morning,   This is just a quick question. For a school project my group is building an autonomous drone that will perform certain tas…

Started by Curt Zerr

5 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Lyn Rees

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service