Autopilot hardware (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which will be the good flight controller?

Hi all, I have an Intel Edison and its Arduino Expansion board. I am thinking to make a drone (hexacopter) controlled by Intel Edison and n…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Durgesh Pachghare

Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

Can someone tell me the differences between a Pixhawk and the Pixhawk 2 that 3DR is marketing as being supplied with the Solo?   I've tried…

Started by Rich B

161 Jun 19
Reply by Philip

CC3D Tuning Question

Hi All, I'm having trouble getting yaw dialed in. With small stick inputs the aircraft is flyable, but with large yaw inputs it wants to p…

Started by Chris Hardwick

2 Jun 17
Reply by Chris Hardwick

pixhawk and microhard

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a micro hard nano ddl's serial pass through port for the pixhawks telemetry? Thanks, Cody

Started by Cody Remington

2 Jun 14
Reply by mohsein

Pixhawk - Back-Up Power via USB port

Hi, I'm building a hybrid UAV with a Pixhawk flight controller for use in a competition. As far as i've understood a requirement of the com…

Started by Bede Wolf

3 Jun 7
Reply by Bede Wolf

Backup flight computers?

So suppose the primary flight computer, a Pixhawk fails, unless there is a parachute or a backup system, that plane is going down and it mi…

Started by Jonathan Wong

0 Jun 7

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

85 May 11
Reply by Mark Brummett

PX4 Pixhawk Lite V2.4.6 32Bits

Has anybody tried this?  http://www.banggood.com/PX4-Pixhawk-Lite-V2_4_6-32Bits-Open-Source-Flight-Controller-for-QAV250-Multicopter-p-9938

Started by Richard Kennedy

1 May 2
Reply by Mike O

Flight controller without RC receiver

I am hoping this knowledgeable community can assist me. My application is a bit different than usual and I am struggling to find the info I…

Started by Wingnut

7 Apr 27
Reply by James

DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone with 4K Camera

DJI phantom 4 Quadcopter Description:ManualsPower Cable Micro-USB Cables Remote Controller Charging Cable Harness Camera with Gimbal Box Ca…

Started by Sam Khaleed

0 Apr 20

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service