Autopilot hardware (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry output from APM 2.6

Where can I find documentation about what kind of telemetry information comes out of the USB port or the telemetry port from the various on…

Started by Michael Bishton

0 on Wednesday

Flight modes question Arduplane

Just to first give some background... I have been using APM for about 2.5 years on copter but haven't used it on plane for about two years…

Started by Adam Conway

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Adam Conway

pixhawk crash. sudden motor stops... reset?

hello, was flying today and suddenly the motors stopped and the copter fell. it was fortunately not too high and damage is mainly the land…

Started by renaud barbier

1 on Monday
Reply by Andre K.

APM 2.5.2 error - No Dataflash Inserted

I did notice next error (No Dataflash inserted) with my 3DR APM2.5.2 when loading an Arducopter firmware. I did reset and erase the APM mul…

Started by criro1999

7 Jul 24
Reply by Richard (DK)

Anyone using D4R-II 27ms with Micro VRbrain?

I am trying to debug an issue i have with random failsafe triggering on 2 different copters. I use a FRsky D4R-II flashed with the 27ms fir…

Started by Micha

0 Jul 24

Apm 2.5 airspeed sensor

I have a few extra pixhawk airspeed sensors lying around and i was wondering if theyre compatible with my old apm 2.5.2 board?  this is th…

Started by Jeff Colhoun

1 Jul 23
Reply by iskess

autopiloto para ortofotografia

Amigos, estoy buscando un autopiloto para avion con el que pueda hacer ortofotografia. Yo trabaje en una empresa donde piloteaba el UAV MAV…

Started by Alejandro Daza

0 Jul 19

GPS Using uart0 or 2

The DF13 connectors are not very available and I would like to use uart0 or 2 for the GPS. What changes in code are necessary or is there a…

Started by Dave Roche

0 Jul 18

APM 2.6 Schematic

Would anyone know if there are Eagle files for the 2.6 board? I have an intermittent connection on the 3DR connector for some reason and I…

Started by Michael Walker

12 Jul 18
Reply by Vishal

uBlox compass configuration problems - east is west

Hi all, I can't find a good description of how to calibrate your compass and I also have some problems with my compass' readings.I have a P…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

15 Jul 13
Reply by OwlPic

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service