Autopilot hardware (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

uBlox compass configuration problems - east is west

Hi all, I can't find a good description of how to calibrate your compass and I also have some problems with my compass' readings.I have a P…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

12 16 hours ago
Reply by Amartya Mukherjee

Has anyone seen or used the Gumstix Aerocore?

I think this is a really new product by Gumstix because I can't find any mention of it in the forums, but it claims to be PX4 and NuttX com…

Started by Chris Crews

1 on Monday
Reply by Andrew Simpson

Lead acid battery use with APM power module

Hi there,Apologies if I'm asking the obvious, this is my first time using an ardupilot. I'm looking to power the ardupilot with a lead acid…

Started by Chris Knight

6 on Sunday
Reply by Chris Knight

T3

3DR PDB schematics and APM powering

Hi all, I am building a new copter and currently thinking about wiring. I have a 3DR PDB https://store.3drobotics.com/products/hexacopter-p

Started by Thorsten

4 Apr 5
Reply by Thorsten

power a DJI A2 with 7S

hello guys, whats your recommendation on how to power a DJI A2 controller when motors runs on 7S or more...? A2 PMU is only 2-6S...

Started by renaud barbier

2 Apr 1
Reply by zane

3dr power module main power solder

I decided I need to put longer wires on the 3DR power module. So I figure no big deal, I'll just unsolder the wires it has on it, and solde…

Started by Pedals2Paddles

5 Mar 30
Reply by Austin Suhler

Quadcopter Drone (Autopilot Hardware Construction)

Hello DIY Drones,  ISSUE: Autopilot HARDWARE Construction I am currently building a quadcopter drone and an Autopilot from scratch. I know…

Started by Udeshaya Wadhwa

0 Mar 28

How to save treed APM from the rain?

Well I just lost my plane and new APM into a tree.  I can figure out a way to get it down eventually I'm sure.  However, the canopy is open…

Started by Spencer Shepard

8 Mar 28
Reply by Cala

new APM 2.5 setup problem

Ive had this about 2 weeks and have patiently worked on setup to eliminate some factors before asking for help. Ive gotten the telemetry p…

Started by circuitburner

16 Mar 27
Reply by Duncan J

Pixhawk DF13 six-position to FTDI cable

Can anyone help me. I am new to 3D Robotics equipment. I have a brand new build in pre-production and it's our first build with the Pixhawk…

Started by Michael J. Buckley

4 Mar 27
Reply by Michael J. Buckley

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service