Autopilot hardware (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mini Pixhawk Kit

Hi! I'm wondering if some of you already settled this FC kit in a quad. I'm a lot of doubts concerning to the PPM encoder and his wiring to…

Started by Pedro

0 on Friday

Problem flight controller hkpilot mega micro 2.72 apm

Is this normal? Only the led flashes orange. Do not complete the firmware download, connection failed.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y

Started by Daniele

4 Jul 22
Reply by stephan

Alternative to 3DR Pixhawk

I have been using a couple 3DR Pixhawks in my projects and they have been great, however, the customer service and shipping speed from 3DR…

Started by Jason Franciosa

0 Jul 22

Micro pilot is not detecting RC receiver

I have micro pilot autopilot hardware for UAV and trying to connect Futaba 8UA transmitter to it so that I could control my drone in CIC as…

Started by Sherzod Dosmetov

1 Jul 18
Reply by William "Tesla"

Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

Can someone tell me the differences between a Pixhawk and the Pixhawk 2 that 3DR is marketing as being supplied with the Solo?   I've tried…

Started by Rich B

83 Jul 17
Reply by Jake Stew

Video: Controlling drone with Amazon Echo voice control

I have posted a video demo of a POC I built controlling 3DR IRIS+ with Amazon Echo voice control. Enjoy! http://dataworlds.com/amazon-ec

Started by ispresso

0 Jul 13

Alternative Multicopter Autopilots

Firstly let me caveat, this discussion is not intended to be critical in anyway of APM. APM has moved ahead in strides and I acknowledge th…

Started by Greg

17 Jul 11
Reply by eric

APM Mini 3.1 Detailed circuit Schematics

Does anyone have detailed circuit schematics of the APM Mini 3.1. What is happening is i re wired a pixhawk power module to be  gnd gnd…

Started by Marc Price

0 Jul 6

Flight controllers

I have a naza flight controller and wanderd if I,m better using the naza software or if i,m better with the mission planner software

Started by colin macdonald

1 Jul 5
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

APM 2.6 airspeed and shutter control

I have a fixed wing platform with APM 2.6 and I want to install a remote shutter trigger for a canon S 100  and airspeed indicator The dire…

Started by Paul Stephenson

2 Jul 1
Reply by Paul Stephenson

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service