Autopilot hardware (605)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best single board computer and autopilot for fixed wing UAV? Without cost limitation

What is the best single board computer and autopilot for fixed wing UAV? Without cost limitation

Started by Ahmed Desoky

21 on Friday
Reply by Jean

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

87 on Wednesday
Reply by gregsky

Pixhawk Brick (Help)

Hello all, I just got a Pixhawk and was able to complete all 16 steps in Mission Planner. When it came time to do the receiver, I used a Sp…

Started by Graham Skjenna

1 May 9
Reply by Asim

Tersus adds RTK-Based AutoSteer System to GNSS offerings

The AG960 AutoSteer System is an autopilot solution for agricultural machinery. By integrating high-precision navigation RTK receiver and s…

Started by Tersus GNSS

0 May 8

Which will be the good flight controller?

Hi all, I have an Intel Edison and its Arduino Expansion board. I am thinking to make a drone (hexacopter) controlled by Intel Edison and n…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

10 Mar 6
Reply by Jack

Flight Controller Choices

I wasn't sure where to put this as far as category but, I need a recommendation I am wanting to replace my CC3D Revolution on my 550 with s…

Started by Tyler Troutt

14 Feb 17
Reply by Jack

Uploading software to custom Pixhawk-like hardware

Hello, lets say I designed my own layout of Pixhawk hardware. It is based on Pixhawk schematics, so it has the STM32F4 as well as the STM32…

Started by Grzegorz Wójcik

1 Feb 2
Reply by Grzegorz Wójcik

TopXGun Releases New Flight Controllers on 2017 CES

Shanghai TopXGun Robotics Co.,Ltd.,is a global professional supplier of multi-rotor flight controller and systematic solution. TopXGun is…

Started by Shane Larkin

3 Jan 6
Reply by Shane Larkin

PPM VS. PPMSUM

I am building my first quadcopter and chose to go with the RPi0 and PXFmini combo as the flight controller. The PXFmini speaks PPMSUM and I…

Started by Bill Anderson

0 Jan 4

Source for a quality APM flight controller

Hey guys Ive decided to finally do it. Im done! Ive been trying for almost 4 months now to get gps working on a revolution board with libre…

Started by Tyler Troutt

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Tyler Troutt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service