Autopilot hardware (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk and mavlink problem

Hi,  Is there a trick getting the pixhawk to connect over  USB/mavlink.  I got a new board arduplane firmware is complete but just can't…

Started by Duffy

10 21 minutes ago
Reply by Greg Nuspel

Compass shielding???

My quad set up has the pixhawk right over the battery. Yea how weird right? The external compass in the gps works fine but the internal doe…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 21 hours ago

uBlox compass configuration problems - east is west

Hi all, I can't find a good description of how to calibrate your compass and I also have some problems with my compass' readings.I have a P…

Started by Menno Hochstenbach

18 on Sunday
Reply by Bret C

5V on signal output pins

I cannot arm ESC. If i use pass thru mode I can calibrate throttle hi and lo, ESC beeps ok, motors spins on trottle stick. But when i boot…

Started by Alexander Grib

1 on Thursday
Reply by Alexander Grib

Cesna Pixhawk Crashed in FBWA . Autopilot wrong???

Hello everyone. Today I tried to fly a small Cessna 182 with pixhawk and everything seemed fine until I activated the FBWA mode. I started…

Started by Wilson Frias

11 Sep 16
Reply by Wilson Frias

Armed the APM but will not work with the ESC's and motors?

I hooked up my APM 2.6 to the computer. Installed the firmware, calibrated the transmitter, and ARMED the APM. But when I installed it on t…

Started by Joe

3 Sep 6
Reply by Joe

Missing datat points?

I received my new APM module today, I connected it to my computer using a USB cable, loaded the Missions Planner with Firmware. It starts ,…

Started by Joe

0 Sep 4

Raspberry pi for image processing + Ardupilot

Hey all, I am new to both raspberry pi and Ardupilot, but I am learning fast. My final year project in the university is revolved around th…

Started by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

0 Sep 3

How low is too low (hwvoltage)?

Recently thought I'd try out a HK 10S module on my 6S lifter, in the interests of reducing weight and complexity in my 5V + current sensor…

Started by Euan Ramsay

0 Sep 2

Beware - do not buy these power modules if using 6S

Yes, they claim a 25v input...but don't be fooled. 30 seconds and 72amps into a compassmot, I magic smoked one. I have a second, and while…

Started by Euan Ramsay

0 Aug 30

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service