Autopilot hardware (566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beware - do not buy these power modules if using 6S

Yes, they claim a 25v input...but don't be fooled. 30 seconds and 72amps into a compassmot, I magic smoked one. I have a second, and while…

Started by Euan Ramsay

0 5 hours ago

TBS Gemini FC = Tau labs sparky?

Seen that the new TBS micro hex is using a Tau labs FC...I wonder if it's a relative of the Sparky?http://www.dragoncircuits.com/shop/spark

Started by Euan Ramsay

0 Aug 12

RTFHAwk, a new open hardware autopilot

Hi, I just come across this new autopilot, RTFHwak. Here is the description below - I was wondering what would be the major differences be…

Started by Superwalloon

2 Aug 9
Reply by Richard Rastetter

HobbyKing quietly releases a Pixhawk clone

Hi everyone, HobbyKing released today, with no video or front page announcement a Pixhawk clone based on the ST micro 32bit ARM Cortex. It…

Started by Hugo Pereira

0 Aug 5

New scratch build autopilot

I was thinking of designing and building my own autopilot for a project. I do have a APM 2.6 and its a brilliant piece of hardware but a li…

Started by marcell de klerk

1 Aug 3
Reply by Daniel McKay

Telemetry output from APM 2.6

Where can I find documentation about what kind of telemetry information comes out of the USB port or the telemetry port from the various on…

Started by Michael Bishton

0 Jul 29

Flight modes question Arduplane

Just to first give some background... I have been using APM for about 2.5 years on copter but haven't used it on plane for about two years…

Started by Adam Conway

4 Jul 28
Reply by Adam Conway

pixhawk crash. sudden motor stops... reset?

hello, was flying today and suddenly the motors stopped and the copter fell. it was fortunately not too high and damage is mainly the land…

Started by renaud barbier

1 Jul 27
Reply by Andre K.

APM 2.5.2 error - No Dataflash Inserted

I did notice next error (No Dataflash inserted) with my 3DR APM2.5.2 when loading an Arducopter firmware. I did reset and erase the APM mul…

Started by criro1999

7 Jul 24
Reply by Richard (DK)

Anyone using D4R-II 27ms with Micro VRbrain?

I am trying to debug an issue i have with random failsafe triggering on 2 different copters. I use a FRsky D4R-II flashed with the 27ms fir…

Started by Micha

0 Jul 24

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service