Autopilot hardware (591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Firmware Arduino Due?

Hi. They know  firmware for Arduino Due? Thank you

Started by Victor

0 Oct 17

intergrated buzzer safety switch and led (help needed)

i am looking for some help on this item. have seached everywere and i can not seem to find any documentation on connecting to pixhawk. it…

Started by allan

0 Oct 16

Mini APM Pro Connections Problem

Hi there, first of all, let me clear something, I am very new to this DIY Quad thing, so, might be saying or doing something totally wrong…

Started by Shayne

4 Oct 10
Reply by saTxRxasis

pixhawk and microhard

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a micro hard nano ddl's serial pass through port for the pixhawks telemetry? Thanks, Cody

Started by Cody Remington

9 Sep 23
Reply by mohsein

New Airspeed Sensor

The one piece of hardware that I have more trouble with than anything else, besides possibly the internal compass, is the Airspeed sensor.…

Started by Jason Franciosa

0 Sep 20

New guys comes with an old APM1.4

This is the first time that I try to use an APM1.4 to build a flight control-system.It is just a little hard for me.Because I am lack of In…

Started by DaiSing

2 Sep 10
Reply by DaiSing

Two Ardupilot units (Master & Slave) for a safe fly

Hello, Maybe the idea is crazy but here I go Is possible (or anybody did it before) to use two Ardupilots working together? One master and…

Started by Francisco

4 Sep 8
Reply by edge540T

APM 2.6 No Gps problem

Hi everyone About a week ago I got my APM 2.6 with Ublox I programmed it and loaded the firmware, everything worked great Yesterday I hooke…

Started by Pieter van Niekerk

3 Sep 5
Reply by Matt Smith

Alternative to 3DR Pixhawk

I have been using a couple 3DR Pixhawks in my projects and they have been great, however, the customer service and shipping speed from 3DR…

Started by Jason Franciosa

1 Sep 4
Reply by Francisco K

raspberry pi quadcopter

i received a raspberry pi 3 and i want to communicate the pi with apm 2.8 and put them on the quad  and i want to replace the radio transmi…

Started by alireza almousawi

1 Aug 28
Reply by James

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service