Autopilot hardware (609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power module and USB Pixhawk

Hello! I am using Pixhawk in order to control my rover. If I have plugged in the power module and the USB cable into Pixhawk, will it cause…

Started by Marco Suther

2 Jul 16
Reply by Marco Suther

need a multiwii but there aren't

Hi, guys, it's 2:05 am in Italy and I'm still searching for a multiwii combo like this https://hobbyking.com/en_us/multiwii...ps-module.htm

Started by Nicolai Valenti

0 Jul 7

Flight Controller Choices

I wasn't sure where to put this as far as category but, I need a recommendation I am wanting to replace my CC3D Revolution on my 550 with s…

Started by Tyler Troutt

15 Jun 20
Reply by christopher.shiny

Design and make your own PCB

I found this link...looks cool and has free software for designing PCB boards. Price is reasonable as well! Express PCB

Started by James Hall

39 Jun 15
Reply by Howie Liu

Help buying an Arducopter flight controller

Hello, I've spent the last several hours trying to figure out where to purchase a none Chinese knockoff of the Arducopter flight controller…

Started by Gary Scott

9 Jun 4
Reply by Oliver Volkmann

open source drone controller

where to find an open source controller drone? if i bought a freefly alta drone, can i integrate an auto pilot software and a delivery syst…

Started by taim

1 Jun 2
Reply by taim

What is the best single board computer and autopilot for fixed wing UAV? Without cost limitation

What is the best single board computer and autopilot for fixed wing UAV? Without cost limitation

Started by Ahmed Desoky

16 May 31
Reply by Bill Piedra

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

87 May 24
Reply by gregsky

Tersus adds RTK-Based AutoSteer System to GNSS offerings

The AG960 AutoSteer System is an autopilot solution for agricultural machinery. By integrating high-precision navigation RTK receiver and s…

Started by Tersus GNSS

0 May 8

Pixhawk Brick (Help)

Hello all, I just got a Pixhawk and was able to complete all 16 steps in Mission Planner. When it came time to do the receiver, I used a Sp…

Started by Graham Skjenna

0 May 6

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service