Autopilot hardware (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk and mavlink problem

Hi,  Is there a trick getting the pixhawk to connect over  USB/mavlink.  I got a new board arduplane firmware is complete but just can't…

Started by Duffy

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Garrett Min

DIY Kit quad rotor using APM 2.6?

I am looking for a base platform to demonstrate some flight programming. The pixhawk looks like quite a nice piece of kit, but I have test…

Started by Fever Labs

0 Oct 17

SOLVED - PX4FMU: Sensor Protocols

Good day everyone, Could anyone tell me the protocols that the sensors are using on the PX4FMU, I know that all the sensors are capable of…

Started by Caelan Midwood

0 Oct 16

ArduPilot 2.5.4 (2.6) schematic / circuit diagram request.

Hello good people. Anyone know where to find the schematic / circuit diagram for the old 3DR ArduPilot 2.5.4 (sold as 2.6)? I have blown th…

Started by Badman Teddy Edward

1 Oct 14
Reply by levent caliskan

Need advice for PDB selection. Y6 to X8 conversion.

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 with pixhawk. I am turning my Y6 into X8. My problem is that i am not sure what PDB to use. On 3Dr website i cant bu…

Started by Attila

2 Oct 8
Reply by iskess

MAVLink XML

Hey, so I'm not sure if this is an issue with MAVLink/MAVProxy or FlightGear, but I figured I'd put it here since the DIYDrones community i…

Started by Declan Sander

0 Oct 6

APM2.5 on Bix3 with FPV

Had spare APM2.5.2 so decided to build on HobbyKing Bix3 with FPV stuff from ReadyMadeRC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VOiAvADgRY&;…

Started by Pedro H

0 Oct 5

Cesna Pixhawk Crashed in FBWA . Autopilot wrong???

Hello everyone. Today I tried to fly a small Cessna 182 with pixhawk and everything seemed fine until I activated the FBWA mode. I started…

Started by Wilson Frias

33 Sep 25
Reply by Wilson Frias

APM 2.5.2 error - No Dataflash Inserted

I did notice next error (No Dataflash inserted) with my 3DR APM2.5.2 when loading an Arducopter firmware. I did reset and erase the APM mul…

Started by criro1999

8 Sep 23
Reply by Bruno

Compass shielding???

My quad set up has the pixhawk right over the battery. Yea how weird right? The external compass in the gps works fine but the internal doe…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Sep 22

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service