Autopilot hardware (574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

84 16 hours ago
Reply by Johnex

Pixhawk vs Pixhawk 2?

Can someone tell me the differences between a Pixhawk and the Pixhawk 2 that 3DR is marketing as being supplied with the Solo?   I've tried…

Started by Rich B

156 yesterday
Reply by Luc Maximilien

PX4 Pixhawk Lite V2.4.6 32Bits

Has anybody tried this?  http://www.banggood.com/PX4-Pixhawk-Lite-V2_4_6-32Bits-Open-Source-Flight-Controller-for-QAV250-Multicopter-p-9938

Started by Richard Kennedy

1 on Monday
Reply by Mike O

Flight controller without RC receiver

I am hoping this knowledgeable community can assist me. My application is a bit different than usual and I am struggling to find the info I…

Started by Wingnut

7 Apr 27
Reply by James

DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone with 4K Camera

DJI phantom 4 Quadcopter Description:ManualsPower Cable Micro-USB Cables Remote Controller Charging Cable Harness Camera with Gimbal Box Ca…

Started by Sam Khaleed

0 Apr 20

Reliability and Fail Safe Discussion

Hello DIY Drones!   I'll start off by noting that I am new to your community but have been involved with several DIY drone projects over t…

Started by Matthew Wong

0 Apr 20

Autonomous Drone for picking up objects

Hi there, I am competing in a university challenge that entails picking up 1kg weights and dropping them back at a base. The arena is only…

Started by Stuart Robinson

3 Apr 20
Reply by Stuart Robinson

Pixhawk drops like a rock out of the sky

Hi, I changed my Flightcontroller from a APM 2.6 to a pixhawk. assembled everything recalibratred everything and start flying. So i did a…

Started by Johan

1 Apr 18
Reply by Micha

control pixhawk with rasberry pi and make it fly towards a color

Hi I have a competition in one month. I have the quad but I need to make the quad fly above a field and fly to different orange buckets(unk…

Started by Mike

11 Apr 16
Reply by Mike

Which will be the good flight controller?

Hi all, I have an Intel Edison and its Arduino Expansion board. I am thinking to make a drone (hexacopter) controlled by Intel Edison and n…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

3 Apr 2
Reply by Durgesh Pachghare

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service