Autopilot hardware (560)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiring or Arduino UAV controler PCB based on inertial sensors, please suggestions!!!

Hi to all, I can see you community are thinking in arduino for UAV controllers, i am designing some uav boards for a complex universitary…

Started by Jose Luis Cortes

5 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Navigator

Ardupilot, Hooked battery up and then it stopped working

Hey everybody.  I just plugged in my battery after settting up my esc's. I seen the light flash on and back off.  Now nothing will come on.…

Started by Jereme Matthews

14 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Jereme Matthews

Using 3 Frequencies to operate UAV

Hi all, I'm currently using 3 different frequencies to operate my plane. 72 MHz FM RC radio, 900MHz Xbee and 2.4 GHz Video. This seems craz…

Started by Robbie Edwards

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Toby Mills

How to interface MediaTek MT3329 module (w/o adapater) to Arduino Duimelanove?

Hii, nice to meet you all   Recently I bought MediaTeK 3329 module from DIY Drones. Actually I want to bought it complete with adapter as w…

Started by Ardian Tri Prasetya

5 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Hu Teng Zhou

Newbie wants a UAV.

Hi my name is Matt, I'm new to the whole UAV thing. I have been flying a cheap foam Super Cub for a few months now and have only recently h…

Started by Matthew Thomas

17 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Futaba radio pinout from a ardupilot

Does anyone have a Futaba radio receiver pinout from a ardupilot diagram or pinout?   Thanks   Steven

Started by Steven Thompson

5 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Steven Thompson

Help with battery monitoring

im getting an incorrect battery reading i read the Wiki but still a little lost where to start ?

Started by hightechhobbie

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by hightechhobbie

Firmware for IMU unit?

With this new ArduIMU oilpan, is there a way to upgrade it's firmware? Do I need to upgrade the firmware or is evererything uploaded from A…

Started by Henrik Holmberg

5 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Carlito Oliveira

Servo signal converter (spi/i2c/ttl/rs232) with parallax propeller?

I would like to minimize the processor time in arduino and googled some ppm encoder stuff. I found that the parallax propeller has multi co…

Started by Markus Savonen

1 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Dorie

Open source code

Hi every one. I'm planning to purchase an arduplane pre-made autopilot, Just I was wondering if I it's possible to apply different linear/n…

Started by Iman

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Iman

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service