Autopilot hardware (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor Selection

Which motors are the better pick for the ArduCopter 3DR Quad KIT when just using it for testing and maybe some lite FPV equipment? 850kv or…

Started by Cloud9Drones

5 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Cloud9Drones

Designing an Aircraft Around ArduPilot

My Design group is working on designing and constructing an aircraft designed around the ArduPilot.  Determining a weight estimate of the a…

Started by parkhurst.jeffrey

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Steve

Magnetometer Config Question

Hi all, New to this but need help to get my head around something: Hardware A:Say i was to use the APM 1 (or APM2) with a Magnetometer. It …

Started by Vincent Hoog

2 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Vincent Hoog

Wiring or Arduino UAV controler PCB based on inertial sensors, please suggestions!!!

Hi to all, I can see you community are thinking in arduino for UAV controllers, i am designing some uav boards for a complex universitary…

Started by Jose Luis Cortes

5 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Navigator

Ardupilot, Hooked battery up and then it stopped working

Hey everybody.  I just plugged in my battery after settting up my esc's. I seen the light flash on and back off.  Now nothing will come on.…

Started by Jereme Matthews

14 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Jereme Matthews

Using 3 Frequencies to operate UAV

Hi all, I'm currently using 3 different frequencies to operate my plane. 72 MHz FM RC radio, 900MHz Xbee and 2.4 GHz Video. This seems craz…

Started by Robbie Edwards

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Toby Mills

How to interface MediaTek MT3329 module (w/o adapater) to Arduino Duimelanove?

Hii, nice to meet you all   Recently I bought MediaTeK 3329 module from DIY Drones. Actually I want to bought it complete with adapter as w…

Started by Ardian Tri Prasetya

5 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Hu Teng Zhou

Newbie wants a UAV.

Hi my name is Matt, I'm new to the whole UAV thing. I have been flying a cheap foam Super Cub for a few months now and have only recently h…

Started by Matthew Thomas

17 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Futaba radio pinout from a ardupilot

Does anyone have a Futaba radio receiver pinout from a ardupilot diagram or pinout?   Thanks   Steven

Started by Steven Thompson

5 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Steven Thompson

Help with battery monitoring

im getting an incorrect battery reading i read the Wiki but still a little lost where to start ?

Started by hightechhobbie

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by hightechhobbie

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service