Autopilot hardware (553)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with battery monitoring

im getting an incorrect battery reading i read the Wiki but still a little lost where to start ?

Started by hightechhobbie

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by hightechhobbie

Firmware for IMU unit?

With this new ArduIMU oilpan, is there a way to upgrade it's firmware? Do I need to upgrade the firmware or is evererything uploaded from A…

Started by Henrik Holmberg

5 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Carlito Oliveira

Servo signal converter (spi/i2c/ttl/rs232) with parallax propeller?

I would like to minimize the processor time in arduino and googled some ppm encoder stuff. I found that the parallax propeller has multi co…

Started by Markus Savonen

1 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Dorie

Open source code

Hi every one. I'm planning to purchase an arduplane pre-made autopilot, Just I was wondering if I it's possible to apply different linear/n…

Started by Iman

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Iman

Autopilot GPS and IMU

Hi Guys,    i am working to develop my own autopilot system for my RC aircraft. i have read many project reports about designing UAV auto…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Akshay Verma

EagleCad Files for Oilpan outdated and missing

In the diydrones store, there is a link for the schematic. But it is only PDF files, not the eagle cad. Is anyone know where the Eagle file…

Started by Hyon Lim

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Magnetometer on APM: How Do I Know It Works?

My question is if i solder on the magnetometer for the APM and used it on a airplane instead of a quad rotor, how do I know it works or if…

Started by Steve

10 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Steve

Manual Joystick Commands Delayed with APM in the Loop Normal?

I have connected the APM and have the CLI switch to On. I'm testing the control surface deflections and noticed that they are noticeably de…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by ctech4285

BEC overvoltage protection

So, I'm getting my first ArduCopter dropped off a little later this week and I've ordered a separate switching BEC to prevent any brownouts…

Started by Rz_Ten1

7 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rz_Ten1

APM and Onboard computer

Is it possible to connect the APM to an onboard computer running ROS. If so, How? I'd also like to know what recommended ground station to…

Started by James Han

3 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by James Han

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service