Autopilot hardware (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM power consumption?

Does anyone know what is APM 1 or 2 power consumption (Amps @ 5V)? How does GPS, MAGNETOMETER, AIRSPEED SENSOR or SONAR affect to the power…

Started by Veikko Vierola

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Veikko Vierola

PhoneDrone Information

Hello, Is there any documentation about the PhoneDrone device? I would like to know what is needed in order to fully control a arducopter…

Started by Stephen M.

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by deadfalkon

ArduPilotMega 1.4 Upload Code Error

Hi I have purchased some ArduPilotMega 1.4 and IMU shield. I tried different methods, different cables, I purchased FTDI R232 cable and a…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Mark Zimmerman

APM board definition / Arduino Uno

I'm new to DIYDrones and have been poking around the ArduPilot-Mega code a bit, fetching the latest GIT repo contents. My project is to mak…

Started by Brent Burton

1 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Brent Burton

iPhone controlled UAV

A little know fact is that the iPhone can indeed send/recieve serial data through the dock connector(jail broken of course). My idea is to…

Started by Andrew Boos

13 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by ZacCom

XBee 2.4 GHz - any conflicts w Futuba 8FG Super 2.4 GHz?

Hi,   Living in Sweden I can only use the telemtri of 2.4 GHz, and that would be XBee Pro?   Would it be safe to use the XBee with Futuba 8…

Started by Ingemar Skarpås

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ingemar Skarpås

Parallax Propellar Auto Pilot with OSD advancing

My Parallax autopilot with OSD (on screen display) is moving right along. It also transmits all sensor data to the ground station via XBee.…

Started by Earl

22 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dr John Lannigan

Cellular antenna for Xbee?

I found many antenna advertised as "GSM/CDMA cellular antenna" over at sunsky-online. Looking at their specs, they seems to work in the XBe…

Started by Azhar T. Pangesti

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Dr John Lannigan

ARM based Arduino

Hi, Does anyone know when the new ARM based Arduinos will be available? I know the annoucement came last September. I'm really excited abo…

Started by Adam Crain

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Adam Crain

APM 2.0

Hello Everyone,   does anyone know when the new apm 2.0 board is available?   thanks

Started by Marc

9 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by David Dominguez

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service