Autopilot hardware (555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Futaba radio pinout from a ardupilot

Does anyone have a Futaba radio receiver pinout from a ardupilot diagram or pinout?   Thanks   Steven

Started by Steven Thompson

5 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Steven Thompson

Help with battery monitoring

im getting an incorrect battery reading i read the Wiki but still a little lost where to start ?

Started by hightechhobbie

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by hightechhobbie

Firmware for IMU unit?

With this new ArduIMU oilpan, is there a way to upgrade it's firmware? Do I need to upgrade the firmware or is evererything uploaded from A…

Started by Henrik Holmberg

5 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Carlito Oliveira

Servo signal converter (spi/i2c/ttl/rs232) with parallax propeller?

I would like to minimize the processor time in arduino and googled some ppm encoder stuff. I found that the parallax propeller has multi co…

Started by Markus Savonen

1 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Jason Dorie

Open source code

Hi every one. I'm planning to purchase an arduplane pre-made autopilot, Just I was wondering if I it's possible to apply different linear/n…

Started by Iman

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Iman

Autopilot GPS and IMU

Hi Guys,    i am working to develop my own autopilot system for my RC aircraft. i have read many project reports about designing UAV auto…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Akshay Verma

EagleCad Files for Oilpan outdated and missing

In the diydrones store, there is a link for the schematic. But it is only PDF files, not the eagle cad. Is anyone know where the Eagle file…

Started by Hyon Lim

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Magnetometer on APM: How Do I Know It Works?

My question is if i solder on the magnetometer for the APM and used it on a airplane instead of a quad rotor, how do I know it works or if…

Started by Steve

10 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Steve

Manual Joystick Commands Delayed with APM in the Loop Normal?

I have connected the APM and have the CLI switch to On. I'm testing the control surface deflections and noticed that they are noticeably de…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by ctech4285

BEC overvoltage protection

So, I'm getting my first ArduCopter dropped off a little later this week and I've ordered a separate switching BEC to prevent any brownouts…

Started by Rz_Ten1

7 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rz_Ten1

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service