Autopilot hardware (591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pitch stabilization of an unstable airplane without the autopilot functions

Hi, I'm trying to stabilize an airplane in pitch with CG deliberately placed well aft of the aircraft neutral point, but I want control ov…

Started by kcaldwel

11 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Martin

Quadcopter level? How can I measure it?

I'm an experienced Arduino developer.  But new to Quads.  I hope this is posted in the right place. What kind of sensor can I use to measu…

Started by Steve Bright

9 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Steve Bright

Radio/AutoPilot Switching Difficulty

Hello All, I am working on my first drone using a E-Flite UltraStick. I have built up my code for retrieving data from accelerometer/gyrosc…

Started by Brett Smith

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

APM 2 MPU 6000 calibration

Hello, Does somebody know why the APM2 board must still and flat down for 10 sek. while powering it up? if the APM2 continue to move during…

Started by Bernard Lopez

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Dr Mike Black

OpenPilot Copter Control

Anyone using these?

Started by Hennis de Klerk

5 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Hennis de Klerk

UAV System Interface / Software

Does anyone know of a company or someone who specializes in creating custom UAV interfaces and/or software's?

Started by Joel Alexanian

4 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Erik Moss

Power supply noise

Can someone tell me what regulators we have on the APM1 and how good they should be ? looking at the 5V rail either off the telemetry port…

Started by Gabriel

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Gabriel

What kind of voltage do I want to be providing the APM2 vs the Servos?

For my Arduino i usually power it with a 9v power supply.  However i know the Servos i'm using can't handle anything more than 6v (would pr…

Started by Robert Sinclair

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Brady D

acceleration engine cause unscrewing propeller

Hi, I have a quadri copter , in according to istruction for build I assembly the propeller with engine : 2-engine and propeller rotate at C…

Started by Michele

4 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Rui Manuel Cravo Marques

RC Transatlantic Flight Plane.

Has anyone ever re-attempted this record?   I am interested in doing this and attempting this. Probably most likely with a GO Pro HD camera…

Started by Robert

8 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service