Autopilot hardware (615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yaw servo inoperable with APM 2.5 for ticopter configuration

I thought I would post this here since I was not getting any replies from the other thread. Basically, I cannot get the yaw servo to work f…

Started by Francis Ignacio

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Dean Wynton

Back up battery at output PWM

I read an article from RC helicopter world that recommend to add an additional NIMH 4.8 v battery pack to the receiver to act as insurance…

Started by keeyen pang

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Bill Bonney

No power output to servos?

Hi all,  first off i've been reading through all these forums for several months, and i've found everyone to be quite helpfull and full of…

Started by Tony Gold

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Tony Gold

pusher propeller and normal propeller...

I have a hexacopter.. in the description.. 3 of 6 motors must have pusher propeller and normal propeller for other three motors... which on…

Started by Peter Kweon

3 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Stephen R Mann

PX4FMU (Flight Management Unit)

Has anyone tried one of these autopilots on a quad yet. I have been wondering if this would be a good replacement for my APM 1 on my Quad.

Started by Steve S

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Luke Nyhof

New to APM2.5

Hello folks, I am relatively new to drones, especially the APM2.5 and am planning my first build. The only real problem i have come up agai…

Started by Finnius

45 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Csvop Potovic

What is the max voltage that the APM1 can be supplied with

Hi Guys, the heading actually says it all. I am wondering if it is save to supply the APM with 7 Volts. Thanks Andreas

Started by Andreas Breitenstein

9 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dunlop

How to calibrate ESC's using Devo 7 tx/rx

Many FC configuration's suggest that ESC's need to be calibrated yet using an ardupilot 2.5 mega FC I can't do it via software like I can o…

Started by Rolf Stefani

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Rolf Stefani

Multiple ESCs and Servos attatched at once.

Hello All. I am building a project which requires two servos and two escs attached to by ArduPilot at once. Is it safe to plug both ESCs i…

Started by Charles Winter

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

Weird behavior of APM1(2560) radio/ppm - channel 6

I am having this very weird problem : it seems as if rc channel6 is not being received. Mission Planner shows ch6in stays at 1500 but I am…

Started by zmooth

3 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by zmooth

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service