Autopilot hardware (602)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Difference between ArduPilot Mega controller board and Original Arduino Atmega2560

Hi Guys, I was contemplating on the difference between the original ATmega2560 board (shown in blue in the diagram) and the main controlle…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

repairing new APM 2.5 - seeking advice.

one of my APM 2.5 - it never flew, fails to init accel. - no red+blue blinking. I found that the 3v3 line is 4.7v.  , when powered with 5v…

Started by Andre K.

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

APM block diagram

So far I can't find the APM block diagram, so I decided to make one myself to better understand APM firmware. Hope this would help others t…

Started by Minh Quang Tran

9 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

EEPROM reliability?

If I change serial baud to something like 38 or 115 and write parameters with MP sometimes after APM power up the changes have worked and s…

Started by Veikko Vierola

4 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Advice needed to commence a UAV project

I have been following DIYDrones for quite a while and about to take the plunge. I have a good understanding of technology and it's applicat…

Started by Byron Gainger

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by John C.

A really newbie question on hardware

Hello,I just bought ardupilot and i have some basic questions i hope you could help me.I had an ATMega 1280 but now it doesn't seem to have…

Started by Alexander Costa

2 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Alexander Costa

Connecting APM2.5 Hardware

I am having difficulty with the APM 2.5 board that I just received. I can't seem to make sense of the older APM 2.0 board. Here is the boar…

Started by hoquet

4 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by hoquet

APM2 vs APM2.5

Is there any difference in board dimensions?Will they both fit the same mounting holes?Will they both fit the same plastic case or is there…

Started by Mike Mac

5 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Broken component while mounting

I was remounting my APM 2.0 into a new housing on my quad.  The screws I chose had heads that were a little bigger than the ones I used bef…

Started by Tony Heaton

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tony Heaton

Have Uno, what else do I need?

Hi all, I have an Arduino Uno board available and want to know whether I can use this as part of a full AP and FPV setup for an aircraft?…

Started by Etienne

7 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Etienne

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service