Autopilot hardware (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to APM2.5

Hello folks, I am relatively new to drones, especially the APM2.5 and am planning my first build. The only real problem i have come up agai…

Started by Finnius

45 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Csvop Potovic

What is the max voltage that the APM1 can be supplied with

Hi Guys, the heading actually says it all. I am wondering if it is save to supply the APM with 7 Volts. Thanks Andreas

Started by Andreas Breitenstein

9 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Andrew Dunlop

How to calibrate ESC's using Devo 7 tx/rx

Many FC configuration's suggest that ESC's need to be calibrated yet using an ardupilot 2.5 mega FC I can't do it via software like I can o…

Started by Rolf Stefani

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Rolf Stefani

Multiple ESCs and Servos attatched at once.

Hello All. I am building a project which requires two servos and two escs attached to by ArduPilot at once. Is it safe to plug both ESCs i…

Started by Charles Winter

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

Weird behavior of APM1(2560) radio/ppm - channel 6

I am having this very weird problem : it seems as if rc channel6 is not being received. Mission Planner shows ch6in stays at 1500 but I am…

Started by zmooth

3 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by zmooth

ArduPilot Mega IMU Shield to pc

Hi: I 'm searched a lot and I don't find anything conclusive. I'm planning use an ArduPilot Mega IMU Shield OilPan Rev-H V1.0 like avionics…

Started by Javier Domingo

1 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

DIY Autopilot/IMU

I have decided that I am going to build my own Autopilot/IMU for my UAV. I know there are plenty of units that I can buy off the shelf but…

Started by hypergolic

10 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Andreas

Piccolo UAV system cost

does any one know what is the price for the Piccolo UAV system 

Started by alex jack

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Brian Prange

Difference between ArduPilot Mega controller board and Original Arduino Atmega2560

Hi Guys, I was contemplating on the difference between the original ATmega2560 board (shown in blue in the diagram) and the main controlle…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

repairing new APM 2.5 - seeking advice.

one of my APM 2.5 - it never flew, fails to init accel. - no red+blue blinking. I found that the 3v3 line is 4.7v.  , when powered with 5v…

Started by Andre K.

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Luke Olson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service