Autopilot hardware (571)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardupilot Settings for Predator

Hi Guys,   I´m working a  Predator, those sold by HobbyKing and I wonder if any of you is using the Ardupilot on a Predator and if you have…

Started by Eduardo Russo

4 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Eduardo Russo

Reset button (clears waypoints)

Hi   I would like to understand more in detail what the reset button does.   The manual (which I have read) says "Press the reset button to…

Started by Jesper Rooth

6 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Jesper Rooth

Using other IMU's with Ardupilot Green Board V1.1

Hello everyone,   I have been playing with Arduino for awhile now. When I read the drone article in a back issue of Make magazine I ordered…

Started by Daniel Little

1 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Rod

A few of AH-1 Cobra

At the beginning i'm not understand,  Tamiya M41 Walker Bulldog (used by ARVN, not US)M42 DusterM48A3 Patton TankM113A1 APCM106A1 Mortar Ca…

Started by Brany Switch

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Brany Switch

how does a Failsafe work?

How does a failsafe work in terms of microcontroller programming?  What modules in the microcontroller are involved.. I want to implement i…

Started by Easystar

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Paul

Ardupilot Mega and a GPRS module?

I know that UAVs legally in western countries must be flown LOS but the elephant in the room is that they are NOT being flown LOS (at least…

Started by Justin

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Justin

Remzibi OSD voltage monitoring question

I'm installing Remzibi OSD in a skywalker with APM. The OSD has it's own GPS so hopefully it's not a problem having them both but my questi…

Started by steve F11music.com

1 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by steve F11music.com

PPM encoder on APMega board

Hi everyone I am trying to figure out why the ppm encoder Mega168/328 is used on the APMega board. What are it's inputs and outputs? I can…

Started by srinath mallikarjunan

0 Aug 7, 2011

Scratch Build Autopilot

Hey DIYDrones,   First time poster, long time reader.   I have been searching for information on trying to build an autopilot from scratch.…

Started by Nathan Hast

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hast

Help with steering

Hi! I'm working on a custom autopilot, and as a first step I'm using a wheeled platform that is supposed to navigate to waypoints. I have w…

Started by Easystar

2 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Garry Qualls

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service