Autopilot hardware (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open source code

Hi every one. I'm planning to purchase an arduplane pre-made autopilot, Just I was wondering if I it's possible to apply different linear/n…

Started by Iman

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Iman

Autopilot GPS and IMU

Hi Guys,    i am working to develop my own autopilot system for my RC aircraft. i have read many project reports about designing UAV auto…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

7 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Akshay Verma

EagleCad Files for Oilpan outdated and missing

In the diydrones store, there is a link for the schematic. But it is only PDF files, not the eagle cad. Is anyone know where the Eagle file…

Started by Hyon Lim

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

Magnetometer on APM: How Do I Know It Works?

My question is if i solder on the magnetometer for the APM and used it on a airplane instead of a quad rotor, how do I know it works or if…

Started by Steve

10 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Steve

Need Help To Recognize APM Pins.

Hi All, I appreciate any help on the following problem. I'm trying to make an APM hardware with Atmega 2560 by myself. I'm trying to find o…

Started by Jakaria

0 Nov 23, 2011

Manual Joystick Commands Delayed with APM in the Loop Normal?

I have connected the APM and have the CLI switch to On. I'm testing the control surface deflections and noticed that they are noticeably de…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by ctech4285

BEC overvoltage protection

So, I'm getting my first ArduCopter dropped off a little later this week and I've ordered a separate switching BEC to prevent any brownouts…

Started by Rz_Ten1

7 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Rz_Ten1

APM output problem

Hi all: (I post a similar one in arducopter user group.) I used my APM in an arducopter and found found one of my motors was always beeping…

Started by Yucong Lin

0 Nov 16, 2011

APM and Onboard computer

Is it possible to connect the APM to an onboard computer running ROS. If so, How? I'd also like to know what recommended ground station to…

Started by James Han

3 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by James Han

How would you connect a switch on an RC transmitter to control the relay on the APM board???

Title is self explanatory :)   How would you connect a switch on an RC transmitter to control the relay on the APM board???   How much code…

Started by Gareth Rens

3 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Gareth Rens

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service