Autopilot hardware (585)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power supply noise

Can someone tell me what regulators we have on the APM1 and how good they should be ? looking at the 5V rail either off the telemetry port…

Started by Gabriel

2 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Gabriel

What kind of voltage do I want to be providing the APM2 vs the Servos?

For my Arduino i usually power it with a 9v power supply.  However i know the Servos i'm using can't handle anything more than 6v (would pr…

Started by Robert Sinclair

4 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Brady D

acceleration engine cause unscrewing propeller

Hi, I have a quadri copter , in according to istruction for build I assembly the propeller with engine : 2-engine and propeller rotate at C…

Started by Michele

4 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Rui Manuel Cravo Marques

RC Transatlantic Flight Plane.

Has anyone ever re-attempted this record?   I am interested in doing this and attempting this. Probably most likely with a GO Pro HD camera…

Started by Robert

8 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

Wires and connectors for ArduPlane or...

I am wondering if anyone came up with a custom solution or has some tips to avoid the spaghetti wires for APM2 or any  other circuit boards…

Started by Tom in NOVA

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by Tom in NOVA

APM 2 board shematic?

Does anyone have an eagle file or such of the APM 2 layout? Has one been released yet? Would like to know more about how the board is mappe…

Started by Todd Hill

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by Monroe King

APM2 relay

How do you turn the relay on/off from the mission planner via the 3dradio link ? Earl  

Started by Earl

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Monroe King

APM2 Solder points question

Hello all,   My APM2 arrived today and is now soldered together.  I had just one question though. There are 6 single pins that seem to co…

Started by Robert Sinclair

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by Wesley Chuen

Pros and cons of different open source boards

Hi all,I've been searching options on open source platforms, but more from a developer point instead of conventional user.The strategies us…

Started by sbs

2 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by sbs

APM power consumption?

Does anyone know what is APM 1 or 2 power consumption (Amps @ 5V)? How does GPS, MAGNETOMETER, AIRSPEED SENSOR or SONAR affect to the power…

Started by Veikko Vierola

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Veikko Vierola

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service