Autopilot hardware (562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with steering

Hi! I'm working on a custom autopilot, and as a first step I'm using a wheeled platform that is supposed to navigate to waypoints. I have w…

Started by Easystar

2 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Garry Qualls

3D Robotics ESC

Hi, I would like to have specification about the 3D Robotics ESC 20Amp that use ArduCopter. Does anyone have the datasheet for those ESC ?…

Started by Stanislas BERTRAND

0 Jul 27, 2011

Shielding APM from ESC

Hi all   I've finished building installing my APM into my glider. Unfortunately I could not find a way to relocate the ESC easily, now the…

Started by Hein du Plessis

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by John

GPS Quick connect

I have heard that it is possible to solder a long life lithium battery onto the GPS board, so that it is always powered. this means that wh…

Started by Wessie

0 Jul 20, 2011

Ardupilot hardware + Completely custom software?

Hi all, Another grad student and I have a few months to kill before classes start. As an exercise in programming and control theory, we wan…

Started by Alex Babb

1 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Challinger

ArduPilot with Non-ArduIMU

Hi, Just poking here to see if anyone has used a different IMU than the ArduIMU v2 with their ArduPilot AP.  Would it be too difficul…

Started by Brian

1 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Jan Martin

APM and Vibration

Tested some auto missions this weekend. The ST Models Discovery turned out to be a GREAT platform for uav flight. It is a 1.4m Foamie with…

Started by Wessie

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Doug Weibel

Part list

I'm not sure if I'm just not seeing it but I'm looking for the part list for the APM Main Board and IMU Shield.  Here is the link for them…

Started by Dragon Master

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by John Church

APM Planner is stalling at "radio setup"

hi everyone, just got a setup, trying to perform initial conf. but APM planner just stalls at "radio setup", CLI is the same. anyone? Tried…

Started by francisa.

17 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by francisa.

oilpan eagle schematic what chips are used? their is no parts list and their is unlabled chips.???

oilpan eagle schematic what chips are used? their is no parts list and their is unlabled chips.??? Could someone please help?

Started by josheeg

1 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by paul hubner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service