Autopilot hardware (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2 board shematic?

Does anyone have an eagle file or such of the APM 2 layout? Has one been released yet? Would like to know more about how the board is mappe…

Started by Todd Hill

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by Monroe King

APM2 relay

How do you turn the relay on/off from the mission planner via the 3dradio link ? Earl  

Started by Earl

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Monroe King

APM2 Solder points question

Hello all,   My APM2 arrived today and is now soldered together.  I had just one question though. There are 6 single pins that seem to co…

Started by Robert Sinclair

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by Wesley Chuen

Pros and cons of different open source boards

Hi all,I've been searching options on open source platforms, but more from a developer point instead of conventional user.The strategies us…

Started by sbs

2 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by sbs

APM power consumption?

Does anyone know what is APM 1 or 2 power consumption (Amps @ 5V)? How does GPS, MAGNETOMETER, AIRSPEED SENSOR or SONAR affect to the power…

Started by Veikko Vierola

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Veikko Vierola

PhoneDrone Information

Hello, Is there any documentation about the PhoneDrone device? I would like to know what is needed in order to fully control a arducopter…

Started by Stephen M.

2 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by deadfalkon

ArduPilotMega 1.4 Upload Code Error

Hi I have purchased some ArduPilotMega 1.4 and IMU shield. I tried different methods, different cables, I purchased FTDI R232 cable and a…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Mark Zimmerman

APM board definition / Arduino Uno

I'm new to DIYDrones and have been poking around the ArduPilot-Mega code a bit, fetching the latest GIT repo contents. My project is to mak…

Started by Brent Burton

1 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Brent Burton

iPhone controlled UAV

A little know fact is that the iPhone can indeed send/recieve serial data through the dock connector(jail broken of course). My idea is to…

Started by Andrew Boos

13 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by ZacCom

XBee 2.4 GHz - any conflicts w Futuba 8FG Super 2.4 GHz?

Hi,   Living in Sweden I can only use the telemtri of 2.4 GHz, and that would be XBee Pro?   Would it be safe to use the XBee with Futuba 8…

Started by Ingemar Skarpås

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ingemar Skarpås

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service