Autopilot hardware (566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardupilot Mega and a GPRS module?

I know that UAVs legally in western countries must be flown LOS but the elephant in the room is that they are NOT being flown LOS (at least…

Started by Justin

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Justin

Remzibi OSD voltage monitoring question

I'm installing Remzibi OSD in a skywalker with APM. The OSD has it's own GPS so hopefully it's not a problem having them both but my questi…

Started by steve F11music.com

1 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by steve F11music.com

PPM encoder on APMega board

Hi everyone I am trying to figure out why the ppm encoder Mega168/328 is used on the APMega board. What are it's inputs and outputs? I can…

Started by srinath mallikarjunan

0 Aug 7, 2011

Scratch Build Autopilot

Hey DIYDrones,   First time poster, long time reader.   I have been searching for information on trying to build an autopilot from scratch.…

Started by Nathan Hast

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Nathan Hast

Help with steering

Hi! I'm working on a custom autopilot, and as a first step I'm using a wheeled platform that is supposed to navigate to waypoints. I have w…

Started by Easystar

2 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Garry Qualls

3D Robotics ESC

Hi, I would like to have specification about the 3D Robotics ESC 20Amp that use ArduCopter. Does anyone have the datasheet for those ESC ?…

Started by Stanislas BERTRAND

0 Jul 27, 2011

Shielding APM from ESC

Hi all   I've finished building installing my APM into my glider. Unfortunately I could not find a way to relocate the ESC easily, now the…

Started by Hein du Plessis

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by John

GPS Quick connect

I have heard that it is possible to solder a long life lithium battery onto the GPS board, so that it is always powered. this means that wh…

Started by Wessie

0 Jul 20, 2011

Ardupilot hardware + Completely custom software?

Hi all, Another grad student and I have a few months to kill before classes start. As an exercise in programming and control theory, we wan…

Started by Alex Babb

1 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Challinger

ArduPilot with Non-ArduIMU

Hi, Just poking here to see if anyone has used a different IMU than the ArduIMU v2 with their ArduPilot AP.  Would it be too difficul…

Started by Brian

1 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Jan Martin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service