Autopilot hardware (628)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

where can I find the libraries?

Hello, I just begin reading the programs, but I don't know the meaning of the libraries, like FastSerial.h, Arduino_Mega_ISR_Registry.h, et…

Started by qiuqiu

0 Mar 6, 2012

APM board definition / Arduino Uno

I'm new to DIYDrones and have been poking around the ArduPilot-Mega code a bit, fetching the latest GIT repo contents. My project is to mak…

Started by Brent Burton

1 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Brent Burton

iPhone controlled UAV

A little know fact is that the iPhone can indeed send/recieve serial data through the dock connector(jail broken of course). My idea is to…

Started by Andrew Boos

13 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by ZacCom

XBee 2.4 GHz - any conflicts w Futuba 8FG Super 2.4 GHz?

Hi,   Living in Sweden I can only use the telemtri of 2.4 GHz, and that would be XBee Pro?   Would it be safe to use the XBee with Futuba 8…

Started by Ingemar Skarpås

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ingemar Skarpås

Parallax Propellar Auto Pilot with OSD advancing

My Parallax autopilot with OSD (on screen display) is moving right along. It also transmits all sensor data to the ground station via XBee.…

Started by Earl

22 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dr John Lannigan

Cellular antenna for Xbee?

I found many antenna advertised as "GSM/CDMA cellular antenna" over at sunsky-online. Looking at their specs, they seems to work in the XBe…

Started by Azhar T. Pangesti

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Dr John Lannigan

ARM based Arduino

Hi, Does anyone know when the new ARM based Arduinos will be available? I know the annoucement came last September. I'm really excited abo…

Started by Adam Crain

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Adam Crain

APM 2.0

Hello Everyone,   does anyone know when the new apm 2.0 board is available?   thanks

Started by Marc

9 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by David Dominguez

APM 1.0 Voltage Regulation Capacity?

The LM317 datasheet says it can take in up to 40V?! Does that mean i can put 12V LiPo directly into the APM board for external power? http:…

Started by Steve

7 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

High Altitude Glider

Hi all,  This is my 1st post here so please bear with me if I'm posting in the wrong board etc! I'm heavily involved in High Altitude Ballo…

Started by Cuddy

16 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Salame le Vrai

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service