Autopilot hardware (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPU CUDA programming

HI there, I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge with GPU programming using CUDA. 1-As i know, Panda Board has GPU, so what about programmin…

Started by eng.a.ramdan

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Jonathan

ArduPilot with a 'Flying wing'?

Hello there,   Still in the planning stages for my UAV. I want to know whether it is possible to use APM with unusual designs, like the fol…

Started by cassini91

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Doug Weibel

The competition:

http://www.procerusuav.com/productPricing.php   lawlz.

Started by Chris Pitts

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Anis Nielsen

drone cell with arduino

I contacted the owner of drone cell and informed him i liked everything his product advertised but could not find any "good" reviews. I tol…

Started by curtis daniel kricke

0 Sep 19, 2011

100KM

diy rate table

so the big boys use it. diydrones uses them . I am going to need one soon. and I've been thinking about how to build one on the cheap. a fe…

Started by wayne garris

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by wayne garris

Media Tek MT3329

Hello I am curious to know if the media Tek MT3329 will continue to be available for sale in the stand alone form factor for a while. I wou…

Started by Jeff Lally

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Jeff Lally

Sample rate

Hi amazing developers and users,   I wonder if you can help me. I gonna explain to you my own profect before asking your help. I follow t…

Started by Karhadras

0 Sep 5, 2011

APM hangs immediately after connecting to the HK GCS or when connected to the MISSION Planner.

I received my soldered and flashed APM few weeks back. I tried it today ( in non cli mode). I am able to connect to the GCS, however imm…

Started by Cool Dude

3 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Cool Dude

Best IMU unit for my Autopilot Project....

Hi Everyone,   I m searching for best IMU unit for contructing my own autopilot system, with following features:   cost effective betwee…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Jan Martin

Ardupilot Settings for Predator

Hi Guys,   I´m working a  Predator, those sold by HobbyKing and I wonder if any of you is using the Ardupilot on a Predator and if you have…

Started by Eduardo Russo

4 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Eduardo Russo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service