Autopilot hardware (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PPM encoder and noise issue

I am having a hell of a time with my PPM encoder. When I plug it into my RX it creates so many problems that it just can't be used. It make…

Started by James Rodgers

8 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by James Rodgers

IMU and GPS Lock

I have been having an issue getting GPS lock on the IMU.  I have been able to get GPS lock in the past but when i started up ardupilot toda…

Started by Kelly Aoki

7 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Doug Weibel

Home brewed Autopilot

Hi team, I have finally decided to get off my backside and start the long and slippery path to despair and bankruptcy, an Intel Atom power…

Started by Justin Wilson

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Justin Wilson

Military Teck and DIY Drones

LITTLE OF ME :I've been dreaming about long range FPV flyer for the longest time (with a full on onboard pc not a microprossesor. With toda…

Started by Peter Rusanoff

1 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by GTcochran

Jeti ESC issues

I've been pulling my hair out(what little is left!) trying to diagnose why my ardupilot setup worked as expected except for the throttle re…

Started by Bryan Cuervo

6 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Denny Rowland

Dimensions of HMC5843

Anyone have the dimensions of the HMC5843?

Started by Ethan Ferrell

3 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Ethan Ferrell

Why only 0.5V output for my XBee port?

We are providing the proper voltage supply to the main board (right around 7.5V), yet the port where we supply voltage to the XBee on the p…

Started by Senior Design 2010

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Darren

MTK GPS

I can't seem to get my MTK GPS firmware to upgrade to version 1.6. I tried in 2 different computers many times and it fails at 40% always.…

Started by Earl

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Earl

Mediatek GPS fw version

Is there a way how to find out which FW version i have in my MTK GPS? Since i don't have FTDI cable best would be somehow via CLI.

Started by palo sestak

5 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Ken

Best sensor suite right now?

I am looking for suggestions for the best autopilot/quadrotor MEMS sensors available now, or over the next 4-6 weeks. The Invensense MPU-60…

Started by bcr

3 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service