Autopilot hardware (583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airspeed sensor

I have the Airspeed Kit with MPXV7002DP.  I have the dual tube setup, one pitot and one static.  Which port on the sensor is pitot and whic…

Started by Petroni

2 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Michael Pursifull

no power to Ardupilot

I've hooked up my new Ardupilot to my ESC and am not geting the power LED (or any others). While trouble shooting I was checking to see if…

Started by John Klier

9 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Tomas Soedergren

Pitot Tube mounting

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of the system I'm using to mount the pitot tubes on my Bixler. I'm also using it to mount on the wing of…

Started by Warren Eather

4 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Warren Eather

Phone Drone?

Has anyone used this? http://store.diydrones.com/PhoneDrone_Board_p/br-phonedrone.htm   It seems to me that with this board and an android…

Started by jackson.eyton

2 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by FP

GPU CUDA programming

HI there, I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge with GPU programming using CUDA. 1-As i know, Panda Board has GPU, so what about programmin…

Started by eng.a.ramdan

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Jonathan

ArduPilot with a 'Flying wing'?

Hello there,   Still in the planning stages for my UAV. I want to know whether it is possible to use APM with unusual designs, like the fol…

Started by cassini91

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Doug Weibel

The competition:

http://www.procerusuav.com/productPricing.php   lawlz.

Started by Chris Pitts

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Anis Nielsen

drone cell with arduino

I contacted the owner of drone cell and informed him i liked everything his product advertised but could not find any "good" reviews. I tol…

Started by curtis daniel kricke

0 Sep 19, 2011

100KM

diy rate table

so the big boys use it. diydrones uses them . I am going to need one soon. and I've been thinking about how to build one on the cheap. a fe…

Started by wayne garris

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by wayne garris

Media Tek MT3329

Hello I am curious to know if the media Tek MT3329 will continue to be available for sale in the stand alone form factor for a while. I wou…

Started by Jeff Lally

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Jeff Lally

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service