Batteries/Chargers/Distribution/Sensors (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power Distribution Board

I have a question regarding the built in power distribution board on my F550 Hex, is it a better option to use a 3DR stand alone board rath…

Started by Graham Harding

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Graham Harding

Battery questions for hexacopter

I have two questions in regards to batteries for my hexacopter using 850kv, running an OSD and gimbal. 1)   I accidentally bought a 50…

Started by Wolf Larsen

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Crispin

Can we learn something from this man? One of the worlds experts on batteries and charging

He claims the industry not have done  any development the last 100 years !! Google translation of the article here... After reading this I…

Started by walthero

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

6s on adm

hello all im new to the multicopter thing..ive ordered all i need, ive done tons of research here and anywhere eldse i can to get hoing in…

Started by rick gonzales

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by rick gonzales

Battery extremely warm after short duration flight

I spent some time flying my HEX in our offices today to test a new camera gimbal, and after about a 2 minute flight I landed to check the f…

Started by Sean Tierney

7 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Smith

New battery tech - 4 times the flight time!

Just saw this....lets hope it's true! http://phys.org/news/2013-06-all-solid-sulfur-based-battery-outperforms-lithium-ion.html

Started by Rob

1 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Nicolò Lazzaro

Power Distrobution board => APM ground wire has started to melt the insulation.

All my wires have been soldered and covered with the shrink wrap and I don't see how a short could happen at this point. Are there other re…

Started by Riley Huddleston

10 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Riley Huddleston

Battery for 3DR Quad Frame B

I have a 3DR Quad Frame B with an ArduPilot Mega 1.  I've want to do aerial video.  What's the biggest battery I can use that will give me…

Started by Joshua Brooks

5 May 13, 2013
Reply by Vikrant

14.8v (4s lipo) voltage divide to 7.4v (2s lipo)

Hey guys,This is my first time posting on diydrones - so i am sorry if i do anything wrong.Heres my uav setup:i have a 4s lipo battery need…

Started by David M. Zakharia

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by David M. Zakharia

What value in LOW_VOLT?

What value should I use for LOW_VOLT parameter for a 3S battery? The default value it's 9.6, but that seems way too low. Every time I try…

Started by Ioan Ghip

2 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Euan Ramsay

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service