Batteries/Chargers/Distribution/Sensors (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Normal Battery Failsafe threshold

I am new to this hobby.  We fly a Y6 with Pixhawk using one 3S 5000 battery.  What is the correct minimum threshold number to activate the…

Started by Kevin Keegan

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

Help with charging ArduCopter...

My EAST Program at school purchased a battery charger (http://www.amazon.com/Bantam-E-Station-BC6-DC-DC-charger/dp/B004DPCJYS) to charge ou…

Started by Christopher Stephens

13 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Christopher Stephens

What power supply for my new BC168 charger?

Yesterday, I ordered my new charger: BC168 BC168 But, unfortunately I don't know what type of power supply I should use. Will this one be s…

Started by CyberCrash

4 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by CyberCrash

Power Distribution board

Hi,    Currently I am working on a power distribution board that can handle 320A continuously and 400A peak   I thought of using Copper to…

Started by Sadiya

1 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by John Githens

Chinese LiPo Batteries. Experiences?

Testing the waters with higher capacity batteries and is wondering if any members might have experience with batteries found on the Chinese…

Started by Brian Mahan

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Brian Mahan

We Need a "Smart Battery"

Everyone is familiar with smartphones and other smart devices. We need to create a vision, or industry standard, for high-performancebatter…

Started by Hamilton From Above

8 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Hamilton From Above

Help Help - Battery Issues - last 4-6 Minutes all thee of them...

Hi All, Very new to this addiction and getting the hang of flying my new 3DR X8 but the battery  life is terrible.. i have asked 3DR to loo…

Started by Chris Podesta

25 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Aaron Chadd

Battery LifePO4

Hi everybody, excause my english.... Does anybody has expirence with this kind of Batteries..? I just bought 4 of them each one 3.2 Voltag…

Started by helmut pechmann

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by criro1999

Dual System Redundant Supply Parallel Question

Wondering if i might ask those of you with far superior electrical knowledge than me (thats most of you lol) a question... I'm building a…

Started by Windjimes

18 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Hugues

Hexa B Frame batteries

I just finished building my Hexa I purchased last fall and would like to get battery recommendations. My flight goals are large payload way…

Started by KMan

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by KMan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service