Batteries/Chargers/Distribution/Sensors (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smart LiPo other than Tattu?

Hi all, Do you know any smart LiPo manufacturer besides Tattu? Thanks.

Started by ActionDrone

2 Jun 8
Reply by ActionDrone

PixHawk 2.1 with Arduino and other sensors

Hello, I'm a newbie to the UAV's and i'm stuck with how to use a sensor with PixHawk. I'm trying to use a flux sensor that is going to work…

Started by Guilherme Morelli

1 May 30
Reply by Guilherme Morelli

barometer on Naze32 rev6 full and firmware 2.0.2

Hello, I am using cleanflight. On latest firmware(2.0.2) cleanflight don't see barometer(he see gyro and accel). But when i flash firmwre…

Started by Dmitry

0 May 18

Quad C New Battery

Hello everyone, As part of a school project I have been fixing up this quadcopter that someone else at my school had assembled 2 years ago…

Started by RoopChef

1 May 5
Reply by Jason Ferrier

Carbon fiber reinforced housing

Soon, carbon fiber reinforced housing for our batteries! Features: 20% Carbon fiber reinforced PET-G Extremely stiff Increased impact and…

Started by Cristian Miuta

0 May 4

Lithium-ion battery pack for 5kg-high-efficiency quadcopter.

Works well on 5kg-high-efficiency quadcopter (Geodrone). The flight takes over 70 minutes with full charged battery. Design, dimensions a…

0 May 4

Battery pack for 7kg-high-efficiency quadcopter

Works well on 7kg-high-efficiency quadcopter (380KV engine with 18.5” propellers). The flight takes over 40 minutes with full charged bat…

0 May 2

Lithium Battery Devices Increase with an Average Rate of over 30%

In 2016, the new energy vehicle sales annually grew by 86% to 329 thousand sets. And the lithium battery sector had seen positive developme…

Started by Aileen

0 Apr 25

Asia (Guangzhou) Battery Sourcing Fair 2017 (GBF ASIA 2017)

Asia (Guangzhou) Battery Sourcing Fair 2017 (GBF ASIA 2017) Date:August 16th-18th, 2017 Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex Add:…

Started by Aileen

2 Apr 25
Reply by Aileen

Batteries

Hi all im still new at this making drones thing but i just wanted to ask everyones opinion on my drone to see if there is something im doin…

Started by Tim

1 Mar 29
Reply by Harry Courter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service