Batteries/Chargers/Distribution/Sensors (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Battery "Staging" from a Drone

If it were possible to safely jettison one or more depleted batteries from a drone during flight, the range or flight duration could be inc…

Started by David Eagle

0 Jun 27, 2016

VectorNav 100

Hello Everyone, Has anyone used VectorNav 100 for any of their projects for measuring the rotation on any one of its axis? I am planning t…

Started by Electronic Curious

0 Jun 17, 2016

A new method for using 6s lipo with arducopter

Hello everyone, I want to mention about my solution for using 6s lipo with arducopter. I soldered ubec on lipo output normally and then for…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Mehmet Emin Örs

Replacing a battery in a DJI Phantom 3 Professional Remote Control

Hi folks.   I am looking to replace a battery for my remote for my Phantom 3 Pro.  Does anyone know of where I could get a suitable equi…

Started by Martin Proll

0 Jun 13, 2016

Replacing the Connector on a Balance Charger

I purchased my first balance charger for LiPos and other battery types, however, all of my batteries use the XT60 connector but the charger…

Started by Dylan Siegler

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Dylan Siegler

How to determine how much current to charge a LiPo

Hey all... I have a ReadyMadeRC LiPo - 22.2V - 6 cell - 30C - 10,000 mAh I have an iMax B6 Mini charger and am running the software for th…

Started by Rick Blacker

1 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

lipo positions

hello, I just bought two large capacity 6s lipos and was planning to use them on my hexacopter. however, there is some positioning issues w…

Started by Leo Yang

2 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Leo Yang

Question About A Power On/Off Switch for Hexicopter

#1 - I'm a newbie to drones and to hexicopters. #2 - I bought from an eBay seller an already-built 550 hexicopter with 2-ea 4-cell 5200mHr…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 May 24, 2016

AEE Toruk AP9 battery

Hi, I have a question regarding AEE Toruk AP9. Its battery is capable only 20 minutes of flight but I want to have more time and decided to…

Started by Andrii Seleznov

0 May 19, 2016

Are more batteries better?

I am adding more batteries to my stock Parallax elev 8. It weights about 2.50 lbs without batteries. Currently it flies about 10 minutes on…

Started by John Banes

0 May 19, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service