Blimpduino (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Troubleshooting Blimpduino (B6) control

Hi, I put together the blimpduino kit but I seem to be having some issues with the behavior the motors and servo. RC mode has been tilting…

Started by William Martin

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Using an infrared remote controller for Blimpduino?

Is it possible to use an infrared remote control to control the Blimpduino? I know at least with the Basic Stamp there are yards of code of…

Started by Sean Lavery

1 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Problem with ultrasonic sensor - what are pins 16/17?

I am troubleshooting my blimpduino in autonomous mode. I have tracked it down to the ultrasonic sensor. I am using the serial console while…

Started by Mike Machado

3 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Mike Machado

Attaching board to envelope?

How have y'all attached the board to the envelope? I first tried some double stick (foam) tape I had - it stuck to the mylar really well bu…

Started by Jerry Isdale

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

BlimpDuino w/ Camera

Has anyone put any type of still digital camera on a BlipDuino yet? We would like to fly one during an upcoming event we are having and wou…

Started by Christopher Gerke

0 Jul 21, 2009

RC mode detection flaky

I'm having a problem where it is very flaky about detecting RC mode. There are cases where no receiver is connected and it goes into RC mo…

Started by Mitch Patenaude

2 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

BlimpDuino RC power source

Do we need to supply a separate power source for an RC receiver, or does it power by connecting to the board somewhere? Thanks!

Started by Peter Tran

3 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

Help making the female to female cables

After being unable to find them on the web or in the local hobby shops, I'm trying to make the female to female patch cables used to hook t…

3 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mitch Patenaude

Problem Uploading Code

I get the following error inside the IDE: avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not r…

Started by Jeremy Johnstone

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Johnstone

Recovering from making the motor wires too short?

It's been a while since I've built a kit, so I made several mistakes while building the kit, and I wan't to know if I've recovered from the…

2 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service