Buy, Sell, Trade (366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Matrice 100 Developer Drone with X3 Camera + Thermal Camera, Manifold Computer, Guidance Obstacle Avoidance

I have for sale a DJI Matrice 100 equipped with the DJI Guidance System, X3 4K camera/gimbal and Manifold Computer.  This drone is DJI's de…

Started by Bill Piedra

0 May 3

DJI Matrice 100 with X3 Camera, Guidance and Manifold Computer - $4500

I have for sale a DJI Matrice 100 equipped with the DJI Guidance System, X3 4K camera/gimbal and Manifold Computer. This drone is in excell…

Started by Bill Piedra

0 May 1

The DJI Fly Drive has Arrived!

Seagate has teamed up with DJI in creating the portable hard drive. The idea is not new as it was originally debuted at the CES 2017. The h…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 25

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24

Ethos Lite Micro Ethernet Switch

Micro sized Ethernet switch for sale.http://www.gadgetsmyth.com/product/ethos-lite/ Cables included. 120 USD paypal + fees shipping worldwi…

Started by flying

7 Apr 23
Reply by flying

Pixhawk Flight Controller

Two Pixhawk Flight Controllers (PX4)  $150 each OBO  Let me know if you'd like more pictures or have any questions. image3.JPG IMG_2923.J…

Started by William Losch

7 Apr 20
Reply by William Losch

680mm Camera Drone Platform

What's up guys/gals, I have decided to get out of the custom making drone hobby and focus more on planes. Below is what I have invested in…

Started by Russell Nelius

0 Apr 17

Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter

Ultrax 6300mAh 14.8v 4S replacement lipo battery for Yuneec Typhoon H drone RC Quadcopter It is befit for Yuneec Typhoon H drone. Upgraded…

Started by sarah lee

1 Apr 17
Reply by Jimmyscott

DJI Datalink 3 Remote Control. It's New and Works with Third Party Apps.

If you are within China, you may be in luck to come across this Datalink Remote Control. The running time is an amazing 15 hours. But wait,…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 10

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service