Flying/Tuning Planes (298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pixhawk ArduPilot RTL setting

pixhawk ArduPilot RTL or when in auto pilot  settings do i need to set the servo end points so the pixhawk so it does not over drive servo…

Started by fred flintstone

1 Apr 18
Reply by James

Heavy throttle overshoot when lowering altitude

I have problems tuning my TECS. When my plane in AUTO mode and a lower altitude is requested (going over to a new lower waypoint) you see a…

Started by Maarten Heuvelman

0 Mar 29

The Affordable, Powerful, Smart Nano Drone

The Affordable, Powerful, Smart Nano Drone Palm-sized drone with GPS and high res video camera to auto-follow anywhere. Revolutionizing the…

Started by Rashmi

1 Mar 23
Reply by ECODRONES

Micro drone tech based on spring propulsion

I'm going to reveal an Idea regarding a very Innovative and radical  MICRO DRONE technology which help we can develop only 20*5 centimeter…

Started by Vikram kumar Gupta

0 Mar 13

AdruPlane 3.4 crash in manual mode

Hi guys hope this is the right place to post this. I am new to pixhawk and Adruplane, I have had a crash with my Skywalker using a pixhawk…

Started by Charl Mc Gregor

12 Mar 3
Reply by Francisco K

Help needed for RUDDER_only, results in instability.

Hello, My plane is an old balsa Lazy-Bee: (I use this to build experience with ArduPlane) All up weight : 1500g Winspan : 1440mm Wing are…

Started by Maarten Heuvelman

1 Mar 3
Reply by Maarten Heuvelman

PIDs for the Talon - Are they all the same?

HI,  Is there a standard PID parameters for the Talon with the wing extension which work on every Talon?  Will the weight affect the PID pa…

Started by John

0 Mar 3

Am i good to go for the maiden flight

hello  I've made my first UAV and its now all ready to fly let me give you guys a quick specs The wing span is about 2 meters and the aircr…

Started by Sourav Jena

0 Jan 26

Assisted Vertical Take-Off

Perhaps you'll find interesting our launcher for UAVs in the 10kg class. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zoLDBvFwgA We use an electric w…

Started by Kurt McDodo

0 Jan 23

Ground Speed control

I am running a pixhawk on a plane. For Auto mode, is there a way to make the pixhawk only use ground speed? My problem is that when flying…

Started by Carlos Sousa Pereira

1 Jan 19
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service