Flying/Tuning Planes (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bixler crash, unable to figure out the reason.

Hi ,        Bixler (RTF , everything premade by 3DR) was crashed in first flight, while in the stabilize mode after flying good for more th…

Started by Anand S. Biradar

3 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Anand S. Biradar

Skywalker build, APM parameters

Hi, I new to the forum, its great to be here. I am finishing my skywalker build and i am writing parameters for AUTO missions and I was wo…

Started by Jean Gabriel Taboada

0 Nov 21, 2013

Controller Overview

Hey all, I'm quite new to this forum. I think everybody saw this image on the left. For those who don't these are the roll and pich control…

Started by Masu

0 Nov 20, 2013

Airspeed sensor causes altitude drop in RTL

Every time when airspeed sensor is activated and you try RTL the plane starts to descent and would hit ground if not switched to manual and…

Started by Veikko Vierola

17 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Patrick Leschinski

APM Doesn't Hold Altitude, Airspeed and Bad Compass Health

Hello, I recently built a skyhunter and transplanted my APM electronics to it from another airframe that has since been retired (due to a c…

Started by Zach Bower

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Wesley Versfeld

FBW-A lethargic

I'm new to the ArduPilot, and trying to tune gains for the first time. I've got the plane flying pretty well in stab mode, but when I switc…

Started by Kevin Jones

18 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Jones

Setting Home location

Can someone please clarify how the home position is set on APM?   I know on ACM that home is set on Arming motors on the arducopter, but I'…

Started by Hai Tran

4 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Foo Yuk Voon

Change Loiter Radius from WaypointFile/Missionplaner

Hi, everyone! For our research UAV (25kg, 5m wingspan) we descided to change from the papparazi to the ardupilot platform. After the first…

Started by Thomas Matti

10 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Crash before loitering

With the actual software version and TECS we had to re-tune the parameters from scratch, since our plane (its design is similar to X8) beha…

Started by Oliver G.

0 Sep 28, 2013

Setting throw limited on Elevons

Trying to figure out how to setup the elevon limits..  I'm using APM 2.5 with MP 1.2.78 What I'm trying to set up is: Ailerons:  +1"  -1/…

Started by Dennis Megarry

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by iskess

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service