Flying/Tuning Planes (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selecting a big 7 channel glider for ardupilot and FPV?

Unfortunately, I crashed my decked out Multiplex Cularis:http://marc.merlins.org/perso/rc/2015-04.html#FPV-with-Multiplex-Cularis_-v2 So, I…

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 Jun 29

How to arm a drone from a rocking boat.

This is a situation I have run into, and will run into again. Just how can you arm a mini apm, or ready to fly Hawk from an unstable platfo…

Started by Anthony Sole

3 Jun 27
Reply by Grant Morphett

Pixhawk autopilot problems.. Help?

Hi all, I’m a complete novice and have been attempting to hook up a PixHawk to HobbyKing’s Bixler 2. First test flights went well in MANUAL…

Started by Calum McIntosh

12 Jun 25
Reply by Chris Anderson

crashed today! don't know why!

Hi all, Well it started out a great day, no wind, great weather, I took up the 26cc Yak gasser, with APM2.5. I'm used to electrics and g…

Started by Phil P

5 Jun 19
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

inverted v-tail elerudder config

Hello everyone I have searched hi and low trying to find out how to set up the inverted v-tail. Pitch and yaw work well for the standard v-…

Started by gregory nichols

3 Jun 15
Reply by gregory nichols

Autotakeoff problems

Hello everyone! I've built a catapult for my X8 wing and trying to achieve an autotakeoff. I put 1st waypoint 150 meters forward of my po…

Started by George Pokachalov

1 Jun 3
Reply by iskess

First Auto Flight- RTH engaged to save the game (windy conditions)

Today was my first auto flight with my arduplane bixler. Unfortunately didnt go as expected but luckily  the plane was saved with no scrat…

Started by Vasilis Simos

0 Jun 2

Auto-Tuning FX-61 with Skywalker X8 params

I flew my FX-61 with the X8 the params. The flight went ok. My question: I need to Auto-Tune the FX 61, will it tune with the X8 params loa…

Started by Brian S

3 May 31
Reply by Brian S

Pitch tuning for change in CG

Hi Guys, I need some help I have a plane that is tuned nicely and flying very well. Last weekend I did a endurance test and changed the bat…

Started by Andreas Breitenstein

1 May 30
Reply by Ricardo Bencatel

Arduplane

I'm lost and admit it.  I connpcted my apm 2.5 as directed things work just fine.  Switch to stabalize and the rudder is coupled with the a…

Started by alan wolstenholme

2 May 25
Reply by alan wolstenholme

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service