Flying/Tuning Planes (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unexplained Crash of AMP 2.5 (2.74b)

Hi All,  We had an unexplained crash of a previously reliable airframe today (F2) and I can't figure out what went wrong.  Everything was…

Started by Jimmy Prouty

0 Sep 5, 2013

In-flight lockup and reset?

I recently built a new X8 Skywalker and took it out for its maiden flight today. It has a APM 2.6 with the uBlox LEA-6 with compass GPS tha…

Started by Kaci L

4 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Kaci L

How do I get my fixed wing UAV to hit all of the waypoints?

I built HobbyKing's FPV / UAV Fiber Glass Kit V2 (With Flaps) 1660mm and flew it a few times to trim it out. I then installed my Ardupilot…

Started by Joe Digiovanni

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Joe Digiovanni

Matlab/Simulink Simulator

================================================================================ March 8 2013 update ======================================…

Started by Paul Bizard

11 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by saba

Issues with Navigation Tuning.

Plane: Hobbistar PT-60 with a OS .6 Nitro Engine. Ardupilot: 2.5 Firmware: 2.74b Mission Planner: 1.2.67 Problem: Following the tuning…

Started by Brady Moe

5 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Pieter

Manual level of apm

Is there any way to manually set the level of the plane in the air?  I have a large tail dragger that I can get the apm close to level for…

Started by Beerwiser

1 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Xin H

Lost Control of My Plane

Re-posting this because I think the original is in the wrong forum: The short video above is me losing control of my plane. I have a the…

Started by Jonathan Price

0 Aug 5, 2013

Horizon in Mission planner shakes with plane on stable position (bench)

Two days ago I realized that everytime I start my APM 2.5 installed in an apprentice plane (from Eflite) with Arduplane v.2.68 and MP 1.2.3…

Started by E_Luna

5 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Levesque

Weak Elevator Use in Auto Mode

Hi guy, yet another question thread by me.. I went flying with my plane again because I wanted to tune the PID values and other control par…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Graham Dyer

Air speed / throttle questions

Air speed / throttle questions What is the distinction between 'enabled' and 'use' in the AS hardware settings?  If it is enabled and IS us…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Jul 1, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service