Flying/Tuning Planes (266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Matlab/Simulink Simulator

================================================================================ March 8 2013 update ======================================…

Started by Paul Bizard

12 Jan 16
Reply by ehab

Question on fixed wing UAV development process – when to tune autopilot parameters

Hi,We have designed a fixed wing UAV. The prototype was made by wood manually. The purely manual flight test by RC operator is almost done…

Started by Anna Tian

0 Jan 9

X- UAV Talon APM 2.5 Setup File

Does anybody have a setup file for the APM and the X-UAV Talon they can share? http://www.fpvmodel.com/talon-uav-1720span-for-fpv_p651.html

Started by Btanny

6 Jan 8
Reply by Daniel Perez

Hunter 500 V-Tail problems

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum, as well as my first vtail style quad. I have everything set up and all motors are moving the…

Started by Andrew Armstrong

0 Dec 10, 2014

Flight mode is changing servo center position

When I change my flight mode, it is also significantly changing my servo positions. There shouldn't be any mixing on that channel. Obviousl…

Started by David Locascio

0 Dec 4, 2014

FBW A/B and Cruise Not Responding Properly

I have an APM 2.6 with the latest APM Plane code (3.2) running on a Skyfun flying wing. I have tried Stabilize mode and RTL and both work j…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 29, 2014

Problem with FX-61 Phantom parameter files

Hey Guys! I'm trying to build aerial mapping platform with FX-61 Phantom plane and APM autopilot. As I'm totaly noob, and I don't know much…

Started by Piotr Majecki

0 Nov 26, 2014

PID setting for apprentice.

Started by Chad Colt

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Dieter Preiser

Powering Raspberry Pi B+, different ways

Hi, To begin with I am looking for an alternate way to power up my RPi B+, other than the microusb or the usb ports. While looking for an a…

Started by EE LafuHill

0 Nov 6, 2014

Servo Drift with ArduPlane and PixHawk

I have ArduPlane 3.1.1 in a 3DR PixHawk.  I've noticed that if I start a Mission to a waypoint (all servos fully armed), but instead of let…

Started by Rick M

0 Oct 22, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service