Flying/Tuning Planes (278)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgently Need Help! Altittude drop when in Auto Mode

Dear All.. I am in big problem right now, I have broke 3 airframe because of it. The problem is when I switch my FX79 to Auto, it goes to w…

Started by opiq

1 Apr 9
Reply by sixtimesseven

Loiter from GCS is diferent from RC_TX?

Hi all. Today I flew my plane twice. At first, I used the flight mode Auto and end of the mission Loiter I left it in about twenty minutes.…

Started by Marino Ramirez

0 Apr 1

Auto Takeoff issue when "use airspeed" is on

Hello, I'm flying an autonomous flying wing with pixhawk on arduplane V3.2.3 and it is flying perfect in auto mode, takeoff, flight and la…

Started by Alberto Santos

0 Mar 18

Radio Calibration - Spektrum DX4e Transmitter, Spektrum AR400 Receiver, Pixhawk, and FX-61 Phantom

Hi all - I am having quite a bit of trouble getting the correct radio controls to show correctly using APM Planner 2.0 in Manual mode. I ha…

Started by Taylor Thomas

0 Mar 17

Remove Stabilisation

Hi all, I am currently running some tests to around a drone to be used in fire-fighting applications. for this i need to measure the effec…

Started by Salvor Hardin

0 Mar 2

Remove Stabilisation

Hi all, I am currently running some tests to around a drone to be used in fire-fighting applications. for this i need to measure the effec…

Started by Salvor Hardin

0 Mar 2

Bixler dives on RTL...

Hi, I recently had my maiden flight with a Bixler 2, which actually resulted in a crash (fortunately not too severe... ) My Bixler is fitte…

Started by Manu

12 Feb 19
Reply by Paulo Melo

HELP! FX-79 Nosedive when switch to Loiter and Auto mode

Hi All, I am flying Fixed wing and Multirotor for aerial mapping. i have no experience in aeromodel before, just interested to use UAV tech…

Started by Erlangga R.A

4 Feb 15
Reply by Erlangga R.A

Flight Time Attributes

I'm interested in long autonomous missions.  I am completely new to this hobby and after losing my AR Drone with GPS during a flyaway I've…

Started by Willem Buitendyk

0 Feb 14

New plane FX-79 tuning

I have been flying the Skywalker X8, put all my gear into the FX79. My question: Can I us the X8 params and then goto Auto Tuning mode to T…

Started by Brian S

0 Feb 7

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service