Helicopters (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helicopter Stability

I have just finished building my HK 450 GT Pro. It is VERY difficult to hover! How unstable are helis supposed to be without stability soft…

Started by Craig Evert

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by 420choky

Helicopter + PCTx

Hi everyone! I previously worked on a project that involved having the computer control a RC helicopter via the endurance PCTx. I wanna sta…

Started by Kelvin Mcgee

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Randy

Helicopter build - Help with spacing a ball on a servo horn (trigonometry problem)

Hello! Can I please appeal to the community with greater trigonometry knoweledge than myself to help solve this little problem I have come…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by malcolm churn

Massey Furguson Engine UAV?

Hey guys   Im a bit of a noob but come from a engineering background. Im currently looking at building a UAV. I was wandering if you could…

Started by Kawharu

1 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Randy

A few questions regarding the Arducopter traditional Heli development

Hi All Firstly is this the correct place for discussing traditional Helicopters? I only ask as I seem to remember when I joined DIYD there…

Started by Alastair Seggie

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Alastair Seggie

excuse me,,, can i get advice on a normal rc copter just for controlling?

im actually preparing for graduation project,   and i m determined to make rc helicopter with no autopilot, no UAV, no senser, but receiver…

Started by hyunho kim

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Nick

Magnetometer Problem (GPS Hold)

Hello all,   We are developing a quadrotor and having a problem with the magnetometer. The current drawn from the battery is affecting the…

Started by Mert Turanli

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Randy

Want to Mod an AR drone and use as a platform... need help

Hey all,   I am a student intern and I need to research a way to demonstrate an autonomous system we are working on. I (the company) curr…

Started by Chase Hall

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Chase Hall

FLB?

For those of you already using the Ardu-pilot Traditional Helicopter, I have a few questions.   1. Can it be used with a flybarless Helicop…

Started by Joel

1 May 30, 2011
Reply by Randy

Helicopter UAV based on a Raptor 30

Hello everyone! Just got my board manufactured a few weeks ago, so it's time to post a little description of my ongoing project here, so th…

Started by Antoine Bercovici

27 May 29, 2011
Reply by dsussens

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service