Helicopters (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helicopter PID

Don't know if any of the Traditional Heli guys would be interested but i was thinking of making a list of PID numbers that work for each mo…

Started by malcolm churn

18 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Helicopter Stability

I have just finished building my HK 450 GT Pro. It is VERY difficult to hover! How unstable are helis supposed to be without stability soft…

Started by Craig Evert

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by 420choky

Helicopter + PCTx

Hi everyone! I previously worked on a project that involved having the computer control a RC helicopter via the endurance PCTx. I wanna sta…

Started by Kelvin Mcgee

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Randy

Helicopter build - Help with spacing a ball on a servo horn (trigonometry problem)

Hello! Can I please appeal to the community with greater trigonometry knoweledge than myself to help solve this little problem I have come…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by malcolm churn

Massey Furguson Engine UAV?

Hey guys   Im a bit of a noob but come from a engineering background. Im currently looking at building a UAV. I was wandering if you could…

Started by Kawharu

1 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Randy

A few questions regarding the Arducopter traditional Heli development

Hi All Firstly is this the correct place for discussing traditional Helicopters? I only ask as I seem to remember when I joined DIYD there…

Started by Alastair Seggie

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Alastair Seggie

excuse me,,, can i get advice on a normal rc copter just for controlling?

im actually preparing for graduation project,   and i m determined to make rc helicopter with no autopilot, no UAV, no senser, but receiver…

Started by hyunho kim

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Nick

Magnetometer Problem (GPS Hold)

Hello all,   We are developing a quadrotor and having a problem with the magnetometer. The current drawn from the battery is affecting the…

Started by Mert Turanli

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Randy

Want to Mod an AR drone and use as a platform... need help

Hey all,   I am a student intern and I need to research a way to demonstrate an autonomous system we are working on. I (the company) curr…

Started by Chase Hall

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Chase Hall

FLB?

For those of you already using the Ardu-pilot Traditional Helicopter, I have a few questions.   1. Can it be used with a flybarless Helicop…

Started by Joel

1 May 30, 2011
Reply by Randy

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service