Helicopters (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coaxial helicopter stabilisation (Arduino & IDG500)

Hi, I'm after some practical help from those who know best! I'm trying to convert an electric radio controlled coaxial helicopter to becomi…

Started by Dave

11 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

what versions of what software do i need to download to get started

Hello all i was wondering what version of the APM and Aurduino and mission planner are compatible with the traditional heli ?

Started by Brad Smith

24 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Brad Smith

Helicopter PID

Don't know if any of the Traditional Heli guys would be interested but i was thinking of making a list of PID numbers that work for each mo…

Started by malcolm churn

18 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Helicopter Stability

I have just finished building my HK 450 GT Pro. It is VERY difficult to hover! How unstable are helis supposed to be without stability soft…

Started by Craig Evert

9 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by 420choky

Helicopter + PCTx

Hi everyone! I previously worked on a project that involved having the computer control a RC helicopter via the endurance PCTx. I wanna sta…

Started by Kelvin Mcgee

9 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Randy

Helicopter build - Help with spacing a ball on a servo horn (trigonometry problem)

Hello! Can I please appeal to the community with greater trigonometry knoweledge than myself to help solve this little problem I have come…

Started by Ben Carson

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by malcolm churn

Massey Furguson Engine UAV?

Hey guys   Im a bit of a noob but come from a engineering background. Im currently looking at building a UAV. I was wandering if you could…

Started by Kawharu

1 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Randy

A few questions regarding the Arducopter traditional Heli development

Hi All Firstly is this the correct place for discussing traditional Helicopters? I only ask as I seem to remember when I joined DIYD there…

Started by Alastair Seggie

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Alastair Seggie

excuse me,,, can i get advice on a normal rc copter just for controlling?

im actually preparing for graduation project,   and i m determined to make rc helicopter with no autopilot, no UAV, no senser, but receiver…

Started by hyunho kim

1 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Nick

Magnetometer Problem (GPS Hold)

Hello all,   We are developing a quadrotor and having a problem with the magnetometer. The current drawn from the battery is affecting the…

Started by Mert Turanli

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Randy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service