Helicopters (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iphoneipadipod-touch-controlled-rc-helicopter

Cheap. http://www.chinavasion.com/cool-gadgets/ihelicopter-mini-iphoneipadipod-touch-controlled-rc-helicopter/?s=awr139

Started by Veikko Vierola

0 May 21, 2012

Warning! Rebuild any pre-assembled HK Helis

I know it's been posted before but my experience may outsider a few more newbs to take note. I am referring to a brand new HK450GT Pro from…

Started by Craig Evert

3 May 13, 2012
Reply by Wesley Chuen

futaba R617FS

I am making a hex copter,with the above transmitter,I am using a pan tilt with 8g servo for the movement of the camera,does any one know wh…

Started by Recaldo Miller

1 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Randy

Good Helicopter Brand/Model to make into a UAV?

I'm looking for a helicopter that I can make autonomous. I don't want to spend over $200 on the heli itself, and I want it to be durable an…

Started by Kevin Bradner

6 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Roger Powers

Where to get started with UAV helicopters?

Hi! I'm planing to build an UAV helicopter. I don't own any rc helicopters and I never flew one. Which one do you recommend? What electroni…

Started by roksraka

11 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Roger Powers

Advice needed, coaxial designs and thrust

Hi guys,             Rather then re-invent the wheel, i thought i would ask questions here, as this is the place for real answers. Im work…

Started by Dr John Lannigan

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

e-Flite 400 3D

Anyone using the e-Flite 400 3D for the drones?

Started by Leon Reisner

0 Apr 2, 2012

thanks malcolm

thanks for the phone call i have put the pid numbers in thanks can you look at the altitude sensor picture i dont think it looks right T…

Started by philip desborough

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by malcolm churn

Coaxial helicopter stabilisation (Arduino & IDG500)

Hi, I'm after some practical help from those who know best! I'm trying to convert an electric radio controlled coaxial helicopter to becomi…

Started by Dave

11 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

what versions of what software do i need to download to get started

Hello all i was wondering what version of the APM and Aurduino and mission planner are compatible with the traditional heli ?

Started by Brad Smith

24 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Brad Smith

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service