Mavlink (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Communicating with drones using different languages (i.e. mavlink for javascript)

Just curious if anyone has tried to use javascript to send mavlink commands to a drone... I am trying to make an HTML5/JS application that…

Started by Jason Gillikin

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Bruce Crevensten

Mavlink CRC issue

Hi, I'm trying to adapt my project from mavlink v0.9 to v1.0 but i have a problem computing the CRC, does anyone know how to do, because m…

Started by Guillaume de F

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Arthur Benemann

Minimal Ground Station software--MAVLINK 1.0

I'm putting this here since I'm unclear where this question would belong. I want to build a ground station around a Raspberry Pi that can…

Started by Ari Krupnik

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Ari Krupnik

XBee Mavlink missing data

Is this normal to keep getting lost packets? It seems to affect how quickly the APM planner shows up the satellite status and position. I t…

Started by Quentin Mayberry

31 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

UAS Systems Design - APM Mission Planner questions

Hello all, I am currently working with a team at CSU Fullerton to design and implement a UAV system. We are designing just about everythin…

Started by Jake Bailey

5 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Stephen Rayleigh

Has CRC16 Calculation Changed from MAVLink 0.9 to 1.0?

I have two AMP 2.0 units.  One is running MAVLink 0.9 and the other is running MAVLink 1.0.  My telemetry receiver code successfully checks…

Started by Warren Mall

11 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

So which message format does ArduPilot use??

Hi, I have an APM1 and an APM2, with ArduPlane 2.33 on them. Communicate fine with Mission Planner. Well sometimes the "connection" breaks…

Started by Søren Kuula

14 May 22, 2012
Reply by Vernon Barry

Mavlink Very unreliable over Xbees

Hi, Running APM 2.1 and the latest build of APM planner (according to update facilty in Planner). Xbees are 868s. Mavlink works great ov…

Started by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

2 May 11, 2011
Reply by Peter Seddon

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service