Mavlink (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I force Mavlink to communicate at 19200 bds ?

Hi, I am using a GPRS module which only accepts 19200. How can I have mavlink to limit speed to 19200 before sending data to modem please…

Started by Drone-University.com

0 Mar 4, 2015

Mavproxy over udp/tcp strange output

Hi I recently started using mavproxy on my Mac and could easily run udp/tcp connection with qgroundcontrol using a pixhawk and wifly. Next…

Started by Henning

0 Jan 30, 2015

Best Practice for adding custom MAVLINK command...

Hey All, I am looking to add a new custom MAVLINK command and wish to do it in the least obtrusive way to ensure future compatibility and…

Started by Michael B

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Jan Swanepoel

Anyone had success creating custom MAVLink messages for Qgroundcontrol?

Hi All, I was just wondering if anyone out there has had success building custom mavlink messages into QGC?   I have been working on cust…

Started by Parker McDonnell

3 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Jean Aime MAXA

Sniffing Mavlink packets

Hey all, I'm doing work with testing various radios for telemetry, and I was wondering if anyone had done work with sniffing and collecting…

Started by Dan G

6 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Paulo Roberto de Oliveira

Can somebody please explain MAVlink?

I'm working on a project where I must send commands from a smart phone to the APM. I have been reading about MAVlink commands but I am very…

Started by Ryan Rasmussen

9 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Suresh Ratnam

Communicating with drones using different languages (i.e. mavlink for javascript)

Just curious if anyone has tried to use javascript to send mavlink commands to a drone... I am trying to make an HTML5/JS application that…

Started by Jason Gillikin

3 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Bruce Crevensten

Mavlink CRC issue

Hi, I'm trying to adapt my project from mavlink v0.9 to v1.0 but i have a problem computing the CRC, does anyone know how to do, because m…

Started by Guillaume de F

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Arthur Benemann

Minimal Ground Station software--MAVLINK 1.0

I'm putting this here since I'm unclear where this question would belong. I want to build a ground station around a Raspberry Pi that can…

Started by Ari Krupnik

6 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Ari Krupnik

XBee Mavlink missing data

Is this normal to keep getting lost packets? It seems to affect how quickly the APM planner shows up the satellite status and position. I t…

Started by Quentin Mayberry

31 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service