Mavlink (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

manual set roll and pitch

hey guys! Tell me please which MAVLink packets should i use for manual control UAV's roll and pitch directly?

Started by Boris

1 Feb 10
Reply by Boris

Connect to vehicle using MAVProxy

Hi everyone. I am running MAVProxy between an Intel Edison and a 3DR drone. I can establish communication between them in this way. I need…

Started by L Roberts

0 Jan 31

Mavlink interface with Arduino

Hi all, I have been experimenting with using Arduino to work with Pixhawk. I would like to know where to find library or code that support…

Started by Li

1 Jan 24
Reply by Andre K.

Pixhawk Joystick

Hello, I would like to ask if there any option to connect 2 joystick to Mission Planner, the reason for 2 joysticks is that we would like…

Started by Alon Rozenfeld

0 Jan 23

How to send Motion Capture position feedback to Pixhawk?

Hi, I am interested to send some high-level control commands to pixhawk using MAVLink, indoors. So, I have a motion capture system setup w…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

2 Jan 3
Reply by Rohit Bohara

Connecting Arduino Uno/Mega to PixHawk

Greetings! I'm sorry for this noob question, but I would really appreciate if you guys could answer! So I'm working on PixHawk which I wou…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

3 Jan 1
Reply by Andre K.

How To Send Mavlink Commands To SITL

Hello, I am trying to figure out how I can send mavlink commands to my SITL environment.  I have SITL running on my linux mint VM and I ha…

Started by DJ Martin

1 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Anjum Shariff

Data Acquisiton from Mission Planner in Real Time

Hi guys! I'm sorry for this noob post because I'm quite new to this research. But is there a way for me to export data from the Mission Pla…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Dec 28, 2016

Using data from mavproxy module

Hello world. I'm running Pi3 with Px4 I have a custom mavproxy_ins.py module. Could you please explain how to access m.lat, m.lon and other…

Started by Nadir Bagaveyev

0 Dec 21, 2016

mavlink & matlab

So after some searching I haven't found much for using Matlab with mavlink.  There is an active project using simulink but that isn't a who…

Started by David Gitz

5 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Elliot

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service