Mavlink (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAVLink Basic Implimentation via serial port

I am trying to create a ground station for my self made drone, i want to send some waypoint parameters to it, how can i send it via mavlink…

Started by Rakesh Sharma

2 Apr 16
Reply by Rakesh Sharma

Command my drone in offboard mode

Hi everyone ! I'm a trainee who works to make autonomous a maverick x8 drone. For that, I have got a Pixhawk, Odroid and C++ program (c_u…

Started by Thomas MAGNANI

1 Apr 13
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

Flying through Mavlink only

Does anyone know of a GOOD controller that can be connected to Mavlink via USB and can actually be used to control a multirotor?   I have…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Apr 11

Detecting turbulences/bounces via tlogs

Hi everybody, Considering than in my previous test about gps glitches I was not able to identify the problem via info reported from tlogs,…

Started by Diegada

0 Mar 30

GPS Glitches SITL Test

Hi colleagues, I've pass the fly_gps_glitch_loiter_test from autotest arducopter suite, on a SITL running in local mode. This test, applies…

Started by Diegada

3 Mar 29
Reply by Diegada

Need some help - a little confused

So I'm wanting to work on a project with PixHawk and MAVLink and I think ArduPilot, but I'm a little lost on what is necessary. I'm having…

Started by Bob Monroe

0 Mar 24

HIL Simulation Problem

Hi All! Could i get a little help from you? I want to use simulation with XPlane 10 and pixhawk. For my purposes i tried to use some of QGC…

Started by Dmitry

0 Mar 15

How to reduce CPU usage of Mavproxy

Hello to all,I was using Mavproxy in a raspberry pi 2 just to send the telemetry from the pixhawk serial port to the groundstation using UD…

Started by Adolfo Cobo

7 Mar 5
Reply by Robert Shen

manual set roll and pitch

hey guys! Tell me please which MAVLink packets should i use for manual control UAV's roll and pitch directly?

Started by Boris

1 Feb 10
Reply by Boris

Connect to vehicle using MAVProxy

Hi everyone. I am running MAVProxy between an Intel Edison and a 3DR drone. I can establish communication between them in this way. I need…

Started by L Roberts

0 Jan 31

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service