Mavlink (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using data from mavproxy module

Hello world. I'm running Pi3 with Px4 I have a custom mavproxy_ins.py module. Could you please explain how to access m.lat, m.lon and other…

Started by Nadir Bagaveyev

0 Dec 21, 2016

mavlink & matlab

So after some searching I haven't found much for using Matlab with mavlink.  There is an active project using simulink but that isn't a who…

Started by David Gitz

5 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Elliot

mavproxy_cesium

Anyone every been able to run mavproxy_cesium? I've got the deps installed but after fighting for two weeks I'm about to throw in the towel…

Started by Chris Brisendine

1 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Auturgy

MAVLINK SD data logger

Does anyone have used a arduino mega configured to SD data logger? I've a Ardupilot V2.8. But I connect a FTDI on TX onto Telem port. I jus…

Started by Jorge Alberto Gómez

1 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Jorge Alberto Gómez

How set frame type (X or plus or ...) by mavlink.

Hi. I'm newbie in this forum, so excuse me if the topic is created in wrong place! ;) I use Mavlink (actually Pymavlink) in order to connec…

Started by saeed sedghi

0 Dec 14, 2016

Read Mavlink messages from telemetry port

Hello everyone, in my application I need to read mavlink packages coming out of the Pixhawk telemetry port directly with a PC in which is r…

Started by Sandro Pellizza

0 Dec 14, 2016

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

15 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Zach

MAVLink v2.0 headers compiler issue

Hello, I have been merging a branch into the latest master of PX4. It seems like the master has moved to mavlink v2.0. I created a custom d…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Dec 1, 2016

Send telemetry data through MAVlink to MATLAB

Hi guys! I want to send Pixhawk telemetry data like altitude, roll, pitch, yaw etc. using MAVlink to MATLAB for object dropping. I have l…

Started by Kartik

1 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Cla Mattia Galliard

Not able to set Mode = AUTO from MAVProxy

Hi,    I am trying to set the mode to AUTO from Mavproxy programmatically. I have referred the previous posts and tried the following : 1.…

Started by Amrita

0 Nov 10, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service