Quadcopters (711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help in making a Quadcopter from scratch

Hey guys ... I am a new member and i've heard about this forum a lot ... i am persuing  a degree in Electrical Engineering and my semester…

Started by Muhammad Ali Nagra

1 yesterday
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Live feed camera

I am a beginner at this drone stuff. I got a protocol Dronium Two as a gift (http://www.protocolny.com/protocol-air/drones/with-camera/dron

Started by Michael Pompa

0 yesterday

Live feed camera

I am a beginner at this drone stuff. I got a protocol Dronium Two as a gift (http://www.protocolny.com/protocol-air/drones/with-camera/dron

Started by Michael Pompa

0 on Tuesday

Copter doesn't lift and draws less current than the maximum current it should actually draw.

I am a beginner, so please be considerate towards me. I have a 4 in1 ESC with 4 x 25A rating and quad with pixhawx MCU When I tested the mo…

Started by Vai

0 on Monday

which gps-lock faster between ublox neo-m8n and ublox neo-7m

hello everyone, i dont have any gps yet, want to get some suggestion before i buy one of it. which is better between ublox neo-m8n and ubl…

Started by andi azhar

0 on Monday

Motor Kv size verses power

I have built several 650mm tarot quads and have stayed with what was working as far as motors go. I recently have been having issues in the…

Started by Rob Summers

3 Feb 3
Reply by Rob Summers

"Lightweight" mapping setup - Sony ILCE-QX1 and Tarot X6

Hello DIYDrones (Questions & feedback are always wanted) Apart from developing SkySight MONO, and soon to come MONO Pro trigger cables …

Started by SkySight

3 Feb 3
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

Largest factor in extending flight time in quadrotor vehicles

Hello I pose the question to anyone willing to chip in..what is the biggest factor in extending flight times for a quad? Best/largest batt…

Started by Steve

10 Feb 2
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

drones better than inspire 1 pro (flight time, camera, etc..)

Dears, Good day, i have currently inspire1 pro, i really like it, but i need to have a better product in terms of flight time, camera resu…

Started by John99

3 Feb 2
Reply by OG

MR60

250 Racer Propeller Ratings

An update of the latest tests.The winners are 2 of the 3-blade props tested. If you want more speed, then choose the one with the highest t…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Feb 1

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service