Quadcopters (684)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter Build

F450 Base Plates:       Team Black Sheep Discovery FPV armsflight controller:            HKPilot Mega 2.7 FlightGPS:                      …

Started by Carlos Munoz

0 yesterday

Cheerson CX-20 problems

I bought a Cheerson CX-20 from HK.  Kind of... The one I bought was sold without a radio.  The ad stated "just add your own radio".  I rec…

Started by Charles Linquist

6 yesterday
Reply by SteveD

Bird no longer flies....Further troubleshooting?

okay....I'll give you the rundown...   so....i have a quad that was flying BEAUTIFULLY. like absolutely perfect.   One day i had a charge…

Started by Shaheen Adelinia

2 on Sunday
Reply by De Le

no throttle response in Stabilize

Im Stumped. I cannot get the throttle to work in any of the manual flight modes, flys great in Auto missions and Auto take offs. Will Arm a…

Started by Fraser

1 on Sunday
Reply by Joseph E. Monroe

Issue with some motors not spinning on 3dr X8+

Hi all, I recently purchased an X8+ and today I had an issue with several (2-3) of the motors not spinning. I did the usual disconnects/re…

Started by Carlos

2 on Sunday
Reply by Carlos

Beginner Trying To Make Quadcopter on a Budget

Hi, I'm a student in Seattle trying to make a cheap quadcopter; any advice, guides, or resources would be greatly appreciated. First, let m…

Started by Alex H.

0 on Saturday

Arducopter sudden flips in Auto

Hello guys  Today was a very nice, so I took the Arducopter to test fly it. Unfortunately Arducopter crashed from an altitude of 25 m. The…

Started by Jacob Thurnhuber

0 on Saturday

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hello  I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to take images of various crops showing stressed vs non stres…

Started by Essam

5 Jul 1
Reply by Michal Rus

Where to buy 3DR parts in Los Angeles

Hello, I am new to the forum and am excited to be part of this community. I recently had a motor issue with my 3DR IRIS+ drone and am look…

Started by Joey R.

1 Jul 1
Reply by Joey R.

Altitude Control - Control of attitude with quaternions

Hello everyone, i´m new in this community and i wanted to request some help with an altitude control that i am currently working at.  First…

Started by Walter Benitez

0 Jun 25

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service