Quadcopters (779)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F450 recommended gimbal and camera

Hey, Just finished my first drone, and it flies really well, to my surprise. It's an F450 frame with stock motors and props and a naza v2.…

Started by William Edmonds

3 on Friday
Reply by David Boulanger

Simplest Source Code for Quadcopter Arduino Atmega328 with MPU6050

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows of any source code simpler than MultiWii, AeroQuad etc. since these projects support many types…

Started by JotaStar

0 on Wednesday

No signal from CC3D to ESC's

Hi, I am struggling to get my ZMR 250 quad off the bench. Its a new kit (never flown). My problem is basically, when I plug in the flight b…

Started by David L Kersting

0 on Wednesday

What is the best micro controller for quad copter drone??

I'm a university student. I want to make a drone from the beginning to the end.  This is the first time so I don't know anything. So, I nee…

Started by Jeha Jung

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Hugues

Where to find a control algorithm

Hi all! I've already solved my problem, this post can be deleted since it doesn't provide usefull informations. Thank you.

Started by Singe

1 on Wednesday
Reply by James

Tri-Tilt Rotor Technology

Hi all, I am new to the community and a co-founder of Skyborne Technologies. We are a Australian based R&D Startup developing hybrid UA…

Started by Adrian Dudok

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Adrian Dudok

Cheap Arduino Drone Project

Hi there  :)  , Right now, I am busy on a project, called "The HoboDrone" to make a cheap ass drone. It is my intention to make a DIY guid…

Started by Prestigious Hobo

0 May 22

Newbie Question

Hi,  I am quite new to building drones. I hope this questions are not so annoying:  1. I am buying the KK 2.1.5 flight controller. Its in…

Started by TaoDrone

0 May 21

Connecting 4 ESCs and a Lipo Battery to Arduino Uno

I'm using a copper board to connect all the ESC to the battery. And I'm assuming that I add the OPTOs to the receiver. I'm just not sure ho…

Started by r0manred

0 May 20

Yuneec Q500 4K Review — Remote Controller

The market for aerial drones is booming with so many different aircrafts on the market. Popular drones like the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and…

Started by Peter Reeves

0 May 19

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service