Quadcopters (631)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exploring caves with a Drone Help

Hello all!    I am working with an emergency response group and they are looking for ways to explore caves using a drone (probably a quad-…

Started by Peter Seymour

1 46 minutes ago
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

DJI Phantom vs 3d Robotics IRIS

I have had my DJI Phantom for about 3 weeks now and loved how easy it was to setup and fly. The best part was flying in GPS mode, I could j…

Started by Jonathan Richey

31 1 hour ago
Reply by George

Lost in my first build.

I have always considered myself a pretty savvy as far as tech was concerned so after a little experience in what i now realize were just to…

Started by E Hendrix

0 3 hours ago

Recommend Gimbal for this setup

Hi guys, need some help here...  I need to mount a  Microcam2 on a DJI s1000.  (don't have one yet) I would like to put the Microcam 2 on…

Started by lppier

2 yesterday
Reply by lppier

Wobbling when take off on little monster [APM2.6]

Hi, I build my third quad experimenting a little bit more with motors and APM which i'm a newbie – my otjer qads are NAZA-Mlite and NAZA-v…

Started by manhattan

0 on Tuesday

working on a quadcopter will this parts work and what lipo should i use(using apm 2.6)

TR2217/20 - Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner $62.40 644 OK TR_PC - TURNIGY BESC Programming Card $6.91 50     OK…

Started by LEON BABY ANTONY

3 on Tuesday
Reply by David Rodriguez

How many batteries can I stick in a multicopter at once?

Hi all, Quick question: if I can connect two identical and balanced batteries to my Y6 in parallel using an XT60 Y-connector, could I conn…

Started by nickthecook

6 on Monday
Reply by David Rodriguez

Double 4 cell vs double 3 cell LiPo's

Good morning, all! I have the good fortune to be the US importer of Fusion LiPo cells, primarily for my hobby of racing r/c cars.  I have s…

Started by Fusion USA

3 on Monday
Reply by David Rodriguez

Video with tips when building multirotors

Here's a good video with lots of tips. After seeing lots of people having similar issues this is a good reminder to help you remember impor…

Started by Brad Roekle

1 on Monday
Reply by David Rodriguez

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

2 on Monday
Reply by David Rodriguez

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service