Quadcopters (788)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help Solving a Mysterious Iris Crash

I was flying an iris over the weekend, and for some reason it decided to fall out of the sky. I went back to take a look at the flight log…

Started by brandon

0 on Tuesday

Quadcopter - problems

I've been searching for methods to choose which battery, motors and propellers are better for my quadcopter. The project consists of a quad…

Started by Soraia

0 on Sunday

Does Hubsan X4 H501S worth the 310$?

Hello there, I'm planning on getting one of these. Can you please tell me your opinion about it? Does anybody have any experience with the…

Started by Demetrios Papapetrou

3 Jun 15
Reply by Amber Norell

10 UDI 818A WiFi FPV Drone Giveaway Plus Coupon Code

I Love Drones Community on Facebook is giving away 10 UDI 818A WiFi FPV Drones for Father's Day! Enjoy $20 Off with Coupon Code FPV20OFF on…

Started by Amber Norell

0 Jun 14

Starting a hexacopter

hii am planning to make a hexcopter and for that i would be needing the respected community helpI have shortlisted the following stuff1. MO…

Started by Taha Bin Asghar

1 Jun 13
Reply by Taha Bin Asghar

Help to repair my drone..

Hi everyone. This me Sumit from Nepal. I had recently bought a drone.I had bought for learning to fly. When I was learning, it accidentally…

Started by Sumith Balami

2 Jun 13
Reply by Taha Bin Asghar

Design a hexacopter with coaxial rotors

I am working on a hexacopter using 12 motors in a coaxial configuration but connecting the motors with a y connection. I have been reading…

Started by Don Pillow

4 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

max pitch angle through drone

Hi friends, Please let me know, what was the maximum achieved pitch angle by a drone?

Started by Ajay Marshal

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Drone crashing

my drone is toppling to one side and crashing instead of hovering. i have a feeling that one motor is rotating at a lesser RPM compared to…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

EKF filter to use with altitude

Hi all, I've recently started to learn about altitude hold using barometer and acceleration values. I've found simple kalman filters codes…

Started by Singe

0 Jun 10

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service