Quadcopters (776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

I've noticed on my motors and a lot of other motors that having the motors above the quadcopter means that the max lift capacity relies on…

Started by Chris Mitchell

30 15 hours ago
Reply by Ben Carson

Found CAD model of IRIS arm

I broke one arm and while these are on backorder on 3dr.com website, I was looking for CAD model to print one. I couldn't fine one for my I…

Started by Pavel Karoukin

1 22 hours ago
Reply by Fabrizio

Two crashes with my IRIS+

Hi. I got my IRIS+ about two months ago and had about 20 great flights with it. But two days ago the big troubles suddenly came up. I had t…

Started by Faruk P.

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Cala

Looking for Help / Advise

Hi All, Working on my first custom build. Daya 550 Alien SunnySky v3508 580KV motors HobbyWing X-Rotor 40A OPTO ESC Turnigy Heli-UBEC 5A C…

Started by Scott Talkowski

0 on Sunday

Need help with custom Arduino based quadcopter - with DJI e300

Hello,  I'm encountering some stabilisation problems with my custom quadcopter. My algorithm use classical PID for changing PWM signal to m…

Started by Jiri K.

0 Feb 21

Writing Servo pwm signals through User-Hooks

Hello, I am currently trying to use User-Hooks to control a servo. I have a quadcopter and am using the pixhawk controller. However, I can…

Started by Juanjo Campuzano

1 Feb 20
Reply by Juanjo Campuzano

CX20 not lifting off

I just got my CX20 yesterday, I have been reading up on all the details and quirks so I was ready for it's arrival. I did a complete inspec…

Started by Rob Nielsen

0 Feb 20

What other parts do i need?

so, i made this spreadsheet of everything i can think of, I am still missing gps, and something to keep the hexacopter from hitting trees a…

Started by Ian Wang

3 Feb 19
Reply by Ian Wang

UAV competitions?

I convinced my school to drop 10K on Quadrocopters and vision equipment so we could make a good run at the Sparkfun AVC this year as oppose…

Started by Mark Omo

0 Feb 19

PIC based quadcopter controller

Hello, I'm trying to build a quad copter controller based on PIC microcontroller and the the controller i'm planning to use is dsPIC33FJ128…

Started by Sourav Jena

0 Feb 18

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service