Quadcopters (755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

73 9 hours ago
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

H3-3D Settings or problem??

Hey guys!  Long time lurker, first time poster. So I just set up the Zenmuse 3-Axis with my GoPro 4 and chucked it on my P2.  I balanced th…

Started by Nick

0 on Thursday

ESC keeps beeping no matter what i do !

hi, i have a quadcopter with apm2.6  , the transmitter and receiver are both turnigy 9x v2 (same pack) , and the esc's are turnigy30A. i ha…

Started by iyad

1 on Thursday
Reply by Joe Frazier

Advice for my First Quadcopter?

Hello, I'm Sander and recently I came up with the idea of making a quadcopter. I was looking for a new RC project because I had as good as…

Started by Sander van Leeuwen

10 Jan 19
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

I'm Stuck! Help would be appreciated...

Hi DIY Drones Members! I am in the process of completing the assembly of my new HJ-H4 Reptile Airframe, and I decided to set it up on the A…

Started by Daniel Lachance

13 Jan 17
Reply by Andy Walters

Inexplicable brownout with my APM 2.5.2

If someone actually succeeds to give me a proper solution other than "buy a new APM" (or maybe that may be the correct answer in the end),…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

1 Jan 17
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

Phantom 2

I have purchased the Phantom 2 this week and the unit powers off and has fallin from the flight to the ground, please help  

Started by Jason Morin

11 Jan 13
Reply by John Olivas

Two sep FPV Xmitters Burst into flames

I recently bought a Phantom 2 with Zenm. H3-3D gimbal. It worked well right out of the box and I odered, FPV equipment, iOSD mini, and a Da…

Started by John Olivas

4 Jan 13
Reply by John Olivas

Best Quadcopter Trainer for New Pilot in 2015

Before I destroy a pricier toy, I'm going to purchase one of the $50-$120 quadcopters that have hit the scene lately and learn how to fly i…

Started by Dave Me

2 Jan 12
Reply by Dave Me

Tarot 2d Gimbal initialises facing down & slightly backwards

Hi, I have just purchased the gimbal and connected it to my Iris+ and GoPro 4. Initially it initialised and pointed facing forward BUT the…

Started by Keith Ward

2 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Burmeister

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service