Quadcopters (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter Selection

Hi, I am starting my research project on Quadcopter control. Anyone please suggest me a Suitable Quadcopter in term of price and long batt…

Started by Ateeq Khan

0 yesterday

Research Project on Quadrotor

Hello Everyone! I am a Master's student in Mechanical engineering (dynamics & control). I have recently completed my course work. Now I…

Started by Ateeq Khan

0 yesterday

Unstable Xproheli

I built a quad with Xproheli XPX frame. I used all of the recommended parts, motors blades etc. Tiger Motor MN4012 480kv Navigator Series,…

Started by John Aurelio

1 on Tuesday
Reply by John Aurelio

New Hardware: Revo Race Board

I had the pleasure of receiving 2 of these to test and i have seen some doubt on RCGroups forums, but the Revo Race is available and it'…

Started by Harold Burke

0 on Tuesday

Rotation Speed and Rotation Velocity

I am trying to model my quadcopter using the Euler's Equations. To get the accelerations and angular speeds, I am using an accelerometer al…

Started by M. A.

1 on Tuesday
Reply by M. A.

First FPV Racer 4Rotor...suggestions

Am looking to build, or buy, my first 4rotor. Want it built for speed and maneuverability. I'm a decent pilot (bought a few small/medium on…

Started by Andrew Tietz

0 on Tuesday

Drone's body/fixed frame

I am doing a research concerning quadcopters, and I am facing an issue that I couldn't solve yet. I controlling my drone by sending the com…

Started by M. A.

0 on Monday

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

83 Nov 20
Reply by Tim V

Issues following ESC replacement on IRIS+

Hello, A few months ago I burned up the 4-in-1 ESC in my IRIS+.  Didn't do anything wrong that I was aware of, but to make a long story sh…

Started by Scott Arko

0 Nov 17

Where to start for begineers

I am  a electronics professional.with 6 years of exp .I am interested  in learning to design and develop  my own quadcopter,I am  quite fam…

Started by Angy15

3 Nov 15
Reply by Angy15

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service