Quadcopters (878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone with Lidar for 3D scanning

I want to scan buildings and create 3D models using a drone with a Lidar. What kind of Lidar should I use for this? I would like to start w…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 on Friday
Reply by Mateusz Sadowski

TopXGun Robotics @AUVSI ’s XPONENTIAL

Started by Shane Larkin

0 on Friday

ZMR 250- CC3D EVO HELP

Hello everyone. This is not my first quadcopter build, but it is my first experience with the cc3d evo board. I have a couple friends using…

Started by Chuck

0 on Thursday

Hybrid Mod of Phantom and Mavic.

It was bound to happen that commercial drones are customized based on what a pilot would like to have. And why not? Modifications can resol…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 on Wednesday

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

Battle of the Selfie Drones-Who Will Survive

Today is all about selfie drones. We managed to review three of the most popular selfie drones on a market right now: Yuneec Breeze, Hover…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 13

Simple and Super Simple modes not working

Hello I have my first quadcopter, it has an AMP 2.8 and Taranis TX/RX.  It is all working well except the simple and super simple modes. Ch…

Started by Stephen Meadows

0 Apr 11

Problem with vertical takeoff

I would like to ask what the possible problem would be when the quad does not take off vertically? It tends to yaw and roll when I slowly i…

Started by Marc Say

0 Apr 10

Drone Esc Problem Please Help!`

So I was flying my drone and took a pretty hard crash and my front right motor stopped working. I figured it was the esc so I switched it b…

Started by Cameron Wirag

1 Apr 8
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Lubrication - Motors - Prop Shafts

How about using Automatic Transmission Fluid ? Very good lubricant - High Temp and it does not thicken with time. Very good for lubricatin…

Started by DoctorBill

3 Apr 6
Reply by DoctorBill

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service