Quadcopters (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadrokopter ..Kabel durchmesser...auftretene Fehler.

Hallo zusammen,moechte euch nicht vorenthalten was mir passiert ist.Vielleicht hilft es den einen od. anderen in der Zukunft. Folgendes,bis…

Started by helmut pechmann

2 4 hours ago
Reply by helmut pechmann

Configurações sobre a Placa APM 2.6

Gostaria de saber qual ou quais programas são responsáveis pela configuração da placa APM 2.6??

Started by Demetrius Santiago Pereira

0 8 hours ago

Maintenance of a large quadcopter project

Hello, I'm trying to evaluate costs on a quadcopter project, and I'm not sure about the ongoing maintenance fees I'm about to experience.…

Started by Nitay

0 21 hours ago

Hands on Help needed

Hello, I am having trouble getting real help from 3DR and am asking for help here. I cannot get my Pixhawk to function no matter what. I a…

Started by Dan Marsh

0 yesterday

Quanum Nova Calibrating and Return to Home Function

My RTL or RTH mode is not working when I fly.    It doesn't seem to do anything when I set the switches to the RTH mode.    The loiter mode…

Started by Kent Erickson

0 yesterday

my first beginner quadcopter build/setup, need help

Hello everyone, I wish to buy everything I need to fly a quadcopter with fpv capabilities (and HD video recording). I already have some fly…

Started by cynox

0 yesterday

MATTERNET looking for a UAV technician/engineer!looking for a UAV technician/engineer!

Hi there,  I'm with Matternet, a Silicon Valley-based startup revolutionizing access and transportation through the use of unmanned aerial…

Started by Josephine Driscoll

0 yesterday

Iris+ calibration issues out of the box

Hey, Brand new to flying quads (or any RC pretty much)...just got my new Iris+ and having serious issues...haven't been able to get it up a…

Started by Ray Gokey

0 on Wednesday

quadrotor 250 for FPV

hi guys,I am from a manufacturer specialized in quad in China.distributor is welcome. more info as follows.parameters:Material: 1.5/3MM Car…

Started by Mariozhou

0 on Wednesday

Nano quadcopters, microcontrollers and battery

I am looking into building a nano quadcopter, But as i watch more resources and videos i get more confused, regarding some of the things th…

Started by Kshitiz Rimal

0 on Tuesday

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service