Quadcopters (693)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found CAD model of IRIS arm

I broke one arm and while these are on backorder on 3dr.com website, I was looking for CAD model to print one. I couldn't fine one for my I…

Started by Pavel Karoukin

0 40 minutes ago

Disconnect IRIS battery

Hi to everyone,  I am using an IRIS quadrotor and I noticed already one thing that I don't like too much but I think there should be an ex…

Started by Fabrizio

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Fabrizio

Nitro stingray500

I was planning to modify my stingray to nitro engine too for a school project. May i know if it is possible to be done with the TG multi co…

Started by Arif chit bah

0 yesterday

Iris & hero 3 video

Can I watch the video from the hero3 on my Iphone?  The instructions say not to have the wifi on? What other alternative is there?  Its mou…

Started by Steve Habing

0 on Wednesday

Pendulum problem, help please

Hello, I have a bit of a problem that I'd like some help with if possible. Inspired by conservationdrones.org I've teamed up with one of my…

Started by Tom Moore

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

T-Motor U8 and T-Motor ESC 70APro Power problem

Good afternoon I have a heavy copter I am building with T-Motor U8 (environmentally sealed versions for bad weather) and a T-Motor 70APro E…

Started by Scott Penrose

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Scott Penrose

Unable to Arm my new IRIS+

Hi, I cannot arm my IRIS+ so have not even had a 1st flight 8-(( I follow the instructions but get flashing yellow lights after the initial…

Started by Keith Ward

0 on Wednesday

APM 2.5 Connection to Seeeduino ADK using MAVLink

Hey guys!  I'm doing a project where I connect my smartphone to seeeduino ADK via USB cable and then the ADK to the APM via UART. I got th…

Started by Ricardo Nascimento

0 on Tuesday

Recommended Quadcopter for Multi-Drone research

I am doing doing a master thesis on (multi-agent) software architectures to make multiple quadcopters cooperate autonomously. While a large…

Started by Arne Van der Stappen

0 on Sunday

Retractable Landing gear

Hey Y’all  …Check out my brother’s KickStarter for Super Cool Switch Activated Retractable Landing Gear for the DJI Phantom 1 & 2. Grea…

Started by Justin E Cobb

0 on Sunday

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service