Quadcopters (661)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hobby King shipping charge

Hobby King's shipping fee is very high.  Is there anywhere else to get the components for a quadcopter?

Started by James Parker Senter

6 8 hours ago
Reply by criro1999

T-Motor U8 and T-Motor ESC 70APro Power problem

Good afternoon I have a heavy copter I am building with T-Motor U8 (environmentally sealed versions for bad weather) and a T-Motor 70APro E…

Started by Scott Penrose

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Scott Penrose

[Algorithm] Looking for a path planner

Hi guys, I m developing a quadcopter but I'm looking for literatur or example code (algorithm) to write a program in C++. In order to fly t…

Started by Dave

2 on Friday
Reply by Dave

Good setup for research purposed drone?

Hello, We're working on a drone meant for research purposes, aiming for 30~ flight time with a payload of ~1kg. I've been given the task of…

Started by Bim

1 on Friday
Reply by Tom Mahood

Iris+ Arrives

Check out this article on Gizmodo: <article withdrawn>

Started by Frank Giuffrida

46 Sep 10
Reply by Aaron Curtis

IRON MAN 650

Dear friends, I have a frame IRON MAN 650, I wanted to ask you what should I mantarle for at least 25 min. Flight with Gimbal and GoPro? Th…

Started by Omar Quadranti

0 Sep 9

New UAV/Drone Episodes for beginners roll out

Check out or new series as we work with a shop in Denver, Colorado to contribute high-end video content that will help folks get into the U…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Sep 8

MR60

Pixhawk and Tiger Motors Set World Flight Duration Record Over 1 1/2 hours

The purpose of the flight is to prove to industry that multi-copters can in fact carry a payload and fly for long periods of time.   The bl…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 8

Obstacle Avoidance Quadcopter

Hi everyone , I have a project to do for my final year of engineering and I have decided finally to build an Obstacle Avoidance Quadcopter…

Started by Yann Grandcourt

0 Sep 8

Tarot 2D Gimbal ignores controller after upgrade

I have just upgraded my Iris Tarot Gimbal to v1.5 while changing the motor power settings to get rid of Jello. Now my Gimbal just levels it…

Started by Paul McBreen

12 Sep 5
Reply by Paul McBreen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service