Quadcopters (897)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cheerson cx 20 bigshark gps take off problem

hello everyone.. can anyone help e .. with this  problem.. i just bought a cheerson cx 20 bigshark edition i cannot take off in gps hold..…

Started by starmike

8 17 hours ago
Reply by starmike

Fully Autonomous Quadrotor for indoor flight

I have an interest in developing a fully autonomous quadrotor robot specifically for indoor flight. I am an engineer (what I do in my day j…

Started by Ryan

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Pixhawk PX4 with x4rsb/XSR and QX7

So I have tried for a WEEK now to get my new Pixhawk to work with my new X4RSB and my QX7. The Pixhawk is setting up fine via USB but I am…

Started by D

0 on Tuesday

I have a RunCam Split to give away - RunCam Split giveaway!

Started by Mac Tac

0 on Monday

I have a RunCam Split to give away - RunCam Split giveaway!

Started by Mac Tac

0 on Monday

NEED HELP ESC

So, I setup my very first quad and plugged everything together. so that it would be Hovertest ready. Or at least I thought it was ready. I…

Started by Consti

0 on Sunday

HOW TO UPGRADE CHEERSON CX 20 BIG SHARK TO V2

hello, i tried  the usb connection.. but only s8 assistant  v1.2.1 the sees the quad.. and does not have the option to upgrade firmware..th…

Started by starmike

0 on Saturday

Stop one motor faster than other motor in quadcopter

dear my friends I have a quadcopter and when I disarm motors one of them stop faster than others. I think there is a mechanical problem wit…

Started by jhon

1 Jul 21
Reply by Andre K.

HELP! Flip32

Hello everybody! I'm a beginner and need help!!!! For the past couple of months I've been building a quadcopter, I'm trying to configure my…

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 Jul 19
Reply by Zoe Diggs

need help. looking for the best setup for my needs.

hey guys I'm in need of a uav that is capable of flying with a 1.5 kg load under it and can fly a preprogramed grid autonomously. longer th…

Started by pat fera

6 Jul 15
Reply by Marc Dornan

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service