Quadcopters (833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Support not supporting on Iris+ wrong behavior

Anyone knows what is going on with 3DR Customer Support? Since novembre I have been dealing with an issue (Iris+ responding erratically) wi…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

2 on Saturday
Reply by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

76 Apr 21
Reply by Justin Martin

.Quadcopter build

Hi everyone !!! I want to build a Multirotor(quad) for my project. So guys I want your valuable suggestions for building the Quadcopter suc…

Started by Bhargav

0 Apr 20

new to arduino etc but looking for company to help build recommend drone to upgrade purchase build etc

I have flown rc for years but only a few small drones. I have a small 3d Printig, scanning, prototyping, cnc, etc company 3dlogixbydesign@g…

Started by jerad

0 Apr 20

Syma x5C motor connection breakdown

Hey y'all I recently purchased the Syma x5C and it is great. But today, when I was testing the product out, one of the motors failed to wo…

Started by Sai Tedla

0 Apr 19

Setting correct trim on a motors for quadcopter

I made a quadcopter today and Im using the radiolink T6EHP-E controller. When i increase throttle there seem to be one motor which starts s…

Started by Conor Roche

0 Apr 19

Design a hexacopter with coaxial rotors

I am working on a hexacopter using 12 motors in a coaxial configuration but connecting the motors with a y connection. I have been reading…

Started by Don Pillow

0 Apr 17

ComputerScience Final Project

This is a repost of my first post: Hey guys, my name is César and I am new here. I'm from the Dominican Republic, I'm a senior student of c…

Started by Cesar Vargas

0 Apr 17

My turnigy talon problems

Hey guys, Ive assembled the talon and the receiver is playing up. its a radiolink R7EH anf the transmitter is radiolink T6EHP-E. I cant syn…

Started by Conor Roche

0 Apr 16

demographics

Hi, can anyone help with demographic info on micro uav users? 

Started by Sandie

0 Apr 15

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service