Quadcopters (815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Pilot CC3D

Can someone tell me how to wire the CC3D to Walkera RX802?

Started by David Parker

0 14 hours ago

DJI Phantom vs 3d Robotics IRIS

I have had my DJI Phantom for about 3 weeks now and loved how easy it was to setup and fly. The best part was flying in GPS mode, I could j…

Started by Jonathan Richey

39 yesterday
Reply by Morris Hanley

Newbie Question: How do I supply power to APM?

I'm completing my first build. I just ordered a 5000mah and  HXT4mm w/12AWG silicon wire 10cm (ESC side) to connect the battery to the powe…

Started by Christopher Harrod

4 yesterday
Reply by Christopher Harrod

Walkera QR X350 pro Devo 10 controller

I just purchased a Walkera QR X350 Pro with a Devo 10 controller. I need to know what the correct settings are for the controller. The sett…

Started by Gary Frank

0 on Sunday

no throttle response in Stabilize

Im Stumped. I cannot get the throttle to work in any of the manual flight modes, flys great in Auto missions and Auto take offs. Will Arm a…

Started by Fraser

0 on Friday

Convervation of total thrust when controlling yaw

Hello everyone, I'm working on a quadcopter simulator based on Unreal Engine 4. The motion of the quadcopter is physics-based and will mak…

Started by Olivier

0 on Thursday

DIY Quadcopter Canopy From A Soda Bottle

I thought you might enjoy this video on how to make your own quadcopter canopy from a soda bottle.  There are also instructions on the asso…

Started by Dene

0 on Wednesday

IRIS+ x4 with extra payload

Hello all, How long would the IRIS+ x4 fly with about 600 grams of payload and the standard battery? I need to reach 7-8 minutes of flight…

Started by Bim

0 Mar 24

Quadrotor Visual Control

Hi all, I'm trying to build a quadrotor which visually tracks a ground-based robot using a camera mounted on the bottom of the airframe. I'…

Started by Murray Ireland

1 Mar 24
Reply by Aldo Vargas

voltage regulation

Hi I'm totally new to quad copters so I'm wondering about voltage regulation. My receiver says 4.5-6.5V bind on it and my battery is 11.V 3…

Started by Christian Neufeld

0 Mar 24

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service