Quadcopters (910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI Spark as a SAR drone

What do you think of the idea of employing a modded DJI Spark as SAR drone? My mod of a DJI Spark seems to be the perfect little drone for…

Started by Jan Holthusen

0 on Saturday

New DJI Mavic Model - Mavic Alpine White

Hello folks,  DJI released a "new" model of Mavic, but it's more of a color change overall. It's all painted in vintage white…

Started by Paul Archer

0 Nov 15

My new torrent110

Hi guys, this is my new partner. Blade Torrent110 with Tattu 800mah 2S battery.They all look like so cool. Works well!

Started by Jimmyscott

1 Nov 2
Reply by Butch Lucas

EMAX RS2306 motor giveaway

Started by Mac Tac

1 Oct 27
Reply by Mac Tac

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

1 Oct 26
Reply by Fabrizio

ESC problem

I am building my own drone. I bought some parts online and put them together. Then I got a problem. The ESC has 3 SIGNAL wires (ground, pow…

Started by Pablo

0 Oct 24

Pixhawk CW motors overheating problem

I've guys this is my first discussion here so first of hi to all  I've a strange issue that make tho motor 3 and 4 (CW motors) very very h…

Started by Stefano Finocchiaro

6 Oct 17
Reply by Reed Noel

ESC,Battery,Motor selection for quadcoter

Hi, I am a beginner to build a quadcopter. so please help me in selecting ESCs , lipo Battery and Motor to make my own. I details of the pa…

Started by Sudharsan R

3 Oct 14
Reply by Sudharsan R

Tips: How to choose a quadcopter frame!

Step 1: Choosing your quadcopter frame sizes: There are many different size frame, the most popular is 180mm-250mm(180mm frame means the di…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Oct 14

Why are we not seeing more variable-pitch quadcopters?

Been doing some research on propeller-pitch. And it seems that a variable-pitch-propeller seems superior, with a constant-speed-propeller(a…

Started by Gabriel Sölvi Windels

7 Oct 5
Reply by Jordan McBain

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service