Quadcopters (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

Hey guys, I'm member of this forum for onyl few weeks, and since then I'm thoughtfully reading several threads. I'd like to join "drone ow…

Started by Ante

7 Nov 15
Reply by Paul Archer

New Michigan member

Name is Myk, and I live in Michigan. I don't have a drone, but am researching them. I am a seasoned forum user since about 1980 or so when…

Started by Myk Rian

1 Nov 13
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Design a hexacopter with coaxial rotors

I am working on a hexacopter using 12 motors in a coaxial configuration but connecting the motors with a y connection. I have been reading…

Started by Don Pillow

1 Nov 12
Reply by Don Pillow

Buying my first quadcopter

Well technically its my second. My first was a really cheap $50 mini quadcopter which lasted about as long as you would expect a cheap quad…

Started by David Viaene

0 Nov 12

Why I can not stablize quadcopter?

Hi there I working on a quadcopter with special feature My idea is that making quadcopter easy by using smartphone on it. Since smartphone…

Started by Ahmad

1 Nov 11
Reply by Patrick John Joesph Green

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

18 Nov 9
Reply by Chuck Anderson

Building my first quadcopter. Will this work out and fly?

Hi guys, this is my first quad-copter build and I'm not sure if this will fly. I will be attaching my GoPro Hero 4 and I really need your h…

Started by Ryan Jay Ong

12 Nov 9
Reply by Ryan Jay Ong

Buying my first Transmitter with Controller

Hi, I want to know if RadioLink is a reliable source of t/x r/x?I am looking at their AT9 2.4GHz 9CH Transmitter with R9D 9CH Receiver. It'…

Started by Ryan Jay Ong

0 Nov 9

Go Drones - A multirotor supplier in the UK, proud to provide nothing but the best FPV gear.

Go Drones – Proud To Supply The Best FPV Gear In Europe Hey everyone, Go Drones is a company in the United Kingdom which supplies multiroto…

Started by Jordan Pickett

0 Nov 3

IRIS - Err: Crash_Check-1

Hello, I was flying my IRIS and it nearly crashed last time. The goal of the flight was to take aerial pictures of a dumpsite. The fligh…

Started by Florentin Bulot

0 Nov 3

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service