Quadcopters (656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F550 Budget Drone build 2015

My Goal for this build: -          Price to performance ratio. -          Stable flight with GPS. -          Quiet and responsive. -      …

Started by Steve Chua

0 May 16

Underground inspection

Hi all!I've been following the forums for a while as a guest user but I am now in a situation where I'm in need of some help and so I turn…

Started by Philippe Dionne

0 May 15

Recommendations for multi-rotor tethers? (Preferably powered and retractable)

Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase a modest tether system for multi-rotor aircraft (or instructions for building one) t…

Started by Diamond K.

0 May 14

Pixhawk CW motors overheating problem

I've guys this is my first discussion here so first of hi to all  I've a strange issue that make tho motor 3 and 4 (CW motors) very very h…

Started by Stefano Finocchiaro

5 May 12
Reply by Stefano Finocchiaro

MAVproxy dosnt connect

I have been trying to connect with the pixhawk using MAVproxy in order to control quadrotor through CLI. But I am facing problems in conne…

Started by robin singh

2 May 12
Reply by Efstratios Kiniklis

First time flyer with Quanum Nova issue

Hello - this is my first post here But I need help - I have a Quanum Nova and this is my first drone It had a rather nasty crash after on…

Started by Rick

2 May 11
Reply by Rick

Kkmulticopter 5.5 v2.3 problems first setup

Hi everyone ! I'm new in this forum and this is my first discussion. I recently bought a kit for the exacter (similar to the f550). In this…

Started by Federico Massano

0 May 11

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

500 kg lifting Drone

Hi guys, Im new to this forum. I've been searching some informations about drones and lastly I think I found the right place. Currently I a…

Started by vishnu

7 May 6
Reply by vishnu

Equivalent motor for NTM 2826A 1200kv ?

I am currently using the NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv for my F550 hexacopter (with MultiWii flight controller), and also on my 3D Pr…

Started by Michael Ciurescu

1 May 6
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service