Quadcopters (711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations for multi-rotor tethers? (Preferably powered and retractable)

Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase a modest tether system for multi-rotor aircraft (or instructions for building one) t…

Started by Diamond K.

1 Feb 1
Reply by Ed Elias

Winter Barnburner Drone Series presented by ReadyMadeRC (Ontario, Canada)

Winter Barnburner Drone Racing Series presented by ReadyMadeRC Registration Opens! The weather has been stellar, and many pilots have been…

Started by Joe Scully, Race Director

4 Feb 1
Reply by Joe Scully, Race Director

Autonomous wildlife surveillance with UAV and thermal camera

I am currently doing my Master's thesis at Linköping University (Sweden) and would be much grateful for advices. The task is to make an UAV…

Started by Cornelis Christensson

2 Feb 1
Reply by Cornelis Christensson

One Motor Not Spooling Like the Others

I am hoping someone is able to help me as all other forums and searching hasn't yet. My Equipment:DYS 2300KV Motors, Lumenier 20A ESC's, Na…

Started by Ryan Huck

0 Jan 31

Connecting a KYLIN 250 FPV to receiver

Hi there, I'm trying to set up an ARF Kylin 250 racer to a S-Bus 2 receiver, and having a hard time getting any information in English (not…

Started by William Leith

7 Jan 31
Reply by William Leith

Front heavy = better performence for long flights?

Ok so I've been doing some thinking as I build my long duration qaudcopter. Would I draw less power in forward flight if the quad was sligh…

Started by Tom Kopp

0 Jan 30

Blade 350 QX2 GPS Issue

I have a Blade 350QX2. I just replaced the main board and compass because it got shorted out. I have installed the new board and was Calibr…

Started by Dale Cruze

0 Jan 29

DRONE N BASE: The world first multiplayer race and battle game

Hey guys, I would like to present a project Drone n Base.   Its´ the very first PC like game with drones in the world. You just take a dron…

Started by Adriena Nemethova

0 Jan 27

Laptop does not recognize USB when plugged in to Cheerson CX20

I am trying to use arducopter to program my cheerson cx20 but when I plug my laptop in to the quad the laptop responds that it does no reco…

Started by Jim Skelly

0 Jan 26

Heavy Lifting Quadcopter

Hello Guys, I just joined this community, so I am new here. I plan to make (build from scratch) rc multicopter (preferably quad) for my fin…

Started by Sonima94

5 Jan 26
Reply by OG

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service