Quadcopters (778)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UAV competitions?

I convinced my school to drop 10K on Quadrocopters and vision equipment so we could make a good run at the Sparkfun AVC this year as oppose…

Started by Mark Omo

0 Feb 19

PIC based quadcopter controller

Hello, I'm trying to build a quad copter controller based on PIC microcontroller and the the controller i'm planning to use is dsPIC33FJ128…

Started by Sourav Jena

0 Feb 18

Motor Vibration + Unable to launch copter

Hey Guys! I am building my own quad-copter. I was able to calibrate everything and finished building it. Unfortunately, you can see in the…

Started by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

2 Feb 16
Reply by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

Physics/Math Behind Quadcopter Performance?

Hi all,  Sites like eCalc are fantastic for quick calculations and getting some estimates and whatnot.  I'd like to take the kind of outpu…

Started by Alec Kriebel

0 Feb 15

Help me with my first build

I have been flying cheap quadcopters for awhile now, and decided now it time to move up want to build my own. I don't just want to move up…

Started by Christopher Jones

2 Feb 14
Reply by Gary McCray

Iris+ calibration issues out of the box

Hey, Brand new to flying quads (or any RC pretty much)...just got my new Iris+ and having serious issues...haven't been able to get it up a…

Started by Ray Gokey

3 Feb 13
Reply by Steve Foster

3DR Iris+ Controller - Full Tilt Left with joystick in center

I'd appreciate some help since the folks at 3DR support don't come back until 4 days after Christmas. By default my right joy stick is peg…

Started by Tom Malett

4 Feb 13
Reply by Steve Foster

New Iris+, won't arm or anything but yell at me.

I won a 3D Robotics Iris+, I did a brief 5 minute flight, coming from flying Phantoms, I wanted to get familiar with the controls. After t…

Started by Master Decker

10 Feb 13
Reply by Steve Foster

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

17 Feb 13
Reply by Steve Foster

Development Help: Tethered UAV to provide Image Processing Data

Hello! I'm an undergraduate mechanical engineering student working on a senior design project. Our goal is to develop a UAV with the follow…

Started by Bryce Anglin

2 Feb 13
Reply by Bryce Anglin

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service