Quadcopters (677)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to hold Quadcopter in one altitude

Dear All, I am working in Quadcopter project I made one Quad copter(1.3 kg with battery) with APM 2.6 flight controller and DX6i Transmitte…

Started by Rupesh Joshi

0 Aug 17

MAVproxy dosnt connect

I have been trying to connect with the pixhawk using MAVproxy in order to control quadrotor through CLI. But I am facing problems in conne…

Started by robin singh

4 Aug 16
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Quad flips over on take off - Have checked all suggested options...

Hello all ... I understand this has been discussed numerous times here, but I have methodically addressed all the suggestions I can find on…

Started by Sean Sulli

2 Aug 14
Reply by George Giurgiu

CX20 not lifting off

I just got my CX20 yesterday, I have been reading up on all the details and quirks so I was ready for it's arrival. I did a complete inspec…

Started by Rob Nielsen

4 Aug 12
Reply by Rob Nielsen

CX-20 motors do no accelerate past fast idle

Help. I recently purchased a CX-20 quadcopter which arrived with a faulty motor. I have changed the motor and all 4 now work but after unlo…

Started by Paul Ballard

0 Aug 12

"Lightweight" mapping setup - Sony ILCE-QX1 and Tarot X6

Hello DIYDrones (Questions & feedback are always wanted) Apart from developing SkySight MONO, and soon to come MONO Pro trigger cables …

Started by SkySight

0 Aug 12

RCT800 + DJI NAZA V2 gains?

Hello, I just jumped from APM 2.6 to NAZA V2! The frame is RCT800 but quad with body from F450. Just change the arms. RCT 5010-14 360kv mot…

Started by Martin Tritakov

0 Aug 11

300 nighthawk confirm Castle ESC work with Pixhawk 3DR

Hi, All Here my build she fast , she fun, and super compact with all bells and whitles * For those that do not know.  EMAX ESC's will not…

Started by craiger

0 Aug 9

quadcopter

Is there a way to adapt a solar panel to my quadcopter to increase flight time?

Started by tim wallace

2 Aug 8
Reply by Stu Olson

9XR throttle too sensitive

Hey folks, I have a 9XR that i just started using to fly my APM deadcat quad with. The problem is that the throttle stick is way too sensit…

Started by Finnius

7 Aug 7
Reply by Praneel Acharya

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service