Quadcopters (665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IRON MAN 650

Dear friends, I have a frame IRON MAN 650, I wanted to ask you what should I mantarle for at least 25 min. Flight with Gimbal and GoPro? Th…

Started by Omar Quadranti

0 Sep 9

New UAV/Drone Episodes for beginners roll out

Check out or new series as we work with a shop in Denver, Colorado to contribute high-end video content that will help folks get into the U…

Started by Graham Hill

0 Sep 8

MR60

Pixhawk and Tiger Motors Set World Flight Duration Record Over 1 1/2 hours

The purpose of the flight is to prove to industry that multi-copters can in fact carry a payload and fly for long periods of time.   The bl…

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 8

Obstacle Avoidance Quadcopter

Hi everyone , I have a project to do for my final year of engineering and I have decided finally to build an Obstacle Avoidance Quadcopter…

Started by Yann Grandcourt

0 Sep 8

Tarot 2D Gimbal ignores controller after upgrade

I have just upgraded my Iris Tarot Gimbal to v1.5 while changing the motor power settings to get rid of Jello. Now my Gimbal just levels it…

Started by Paul McBreen

12 Sep 5
Reply by Paul McBreen

Quadcopter Newbie: 3DR DIY Kit or AeroQuad Typhoon Kit?

I'm new to the quadcopter world, but was bitten bythe bug when my brother-in-law showed me his Phantom a few weeks ago. I'll be taking some…

Started by Mohan

1 Sep 5
Reply by Mohan

Quadcopters and Multirotors Directory

I've created a new website to locate quadcopter shops, brands, distributors, repair shops and events. Read more in the about page: http://w…

Started by paolo taiani

2 Sep 5
Reply by paolo taiani

Phantom 2 Vision Plus circling / fyling away

I've had my Phantom for 3 weeks now. I've been noticing that instead of holding steady when I'm not touching the controls it will circle in…

Started by Scott Gillespie

2 Sep 4
Reply by Scott Gillespie

Arris M650/680 Quad and 680 Hex

Hey everyone. Anyone with any experience of these? Considering purchasing but can get very little feedback outside of Hobby-Wing. Cheers. E…

Started by Ethero

2 Sep 2
Reply by Ethero

Tarot 2d, Spektrum AR6001e receiver, DX6i

Hi folks, I am from Austria and i just recently got a Blade 350QX V1 from my brother (as he never used it)! Anyway - i ordered a Tarot 2d…

Started by Florian Schipflinger

14 Sep 2
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service