Quadcopters (628)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motor or ESC problem? Throttle level question

Hello,I have a Steadidrone 2014 QU4D RTF (from steadidrone-usa) and I am trying to diagnose possible Motor/ESC problems.   It would be help…

Started by Mark Paulik

1 Jul 18
Reply by Chris Onyando

Adding a strobe to Y6 for detection.

Has anyone added a strobe light to a Y6 for detection purposes? If so I would like some pointers on how it can be done and the best place t…

Started by Lance Ramthun

2 Jul 18
Reply by Lance Ramthun

Quad with APM 2.6 motor #4 spin slower that the others

Hi, I just finished building my first quad using APM 2.6. I did all the calibration process and when I planned to do the test flight and ga…

Started by Oren Lewkowicz

0 Jul 16

Need some advice for my first build

I have a DJI F450 frame, Naza lite FC, Emax Mt2213 935kv 2212 motors, 1038 props, 18a hobbywing pentium ESCs, and  FS-TH9X transmitter and…

Started by Brandon Terrill

0 Jul 16

I'm Stuck! Help would be appreciated...

Hi DIY Drones Members! I am in the process of completing the assembly of my new HJ-H4 Reptile Airframe, and I decided to set it up on the A…

Started by Daniel Lachance

0 Jul 15

Loiter mode failed me today HELP!?

So i have been flying my quad manually for the past week and had the PIDS tuned out and the gps and external compass placed in different co…

Started by viktar pisarchyk

3 Jul 13
Reply by Dave

3dr Iris Gimbal mount. Any photos of it?

I am purchasing an Iris and I am torn on buying the gimbal for it.  Are there any pictures of what it looks like actually mounted on the Ir…

Started by Keith Fraley

5 Jul 11
Reply by Benoit Pereira da Silva

Quadcopter Motors Stuttering

Okay so me and my friend just hooked up a quadcopter using 4 1,000kv motors and 4 50A ESCs. We have 2 (3s 2200mah 40-30C lipos) connected a…

Started by Ian

18 Jul 10
Reply by Ian

Pasos Iniciales

Buen dia a todos, He iniciado en el mundo de los drones, para eso adquirí este kit de 3D robotics: http://store.3drobotics.com/products/diy

Started by Fabian

0 Jul 8

set up ESC without a transmitter and programming card

i can give 50 hz signal with 1-2ms width to ESC using 8051 microcontroller . will my BLDC motor work????  thanks in advance

Started by manish samotra

1 Jul 7
Reply by Ricky E Prasetyo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service