Quadcopters (694)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with drone part (AutoPilot)

HiI want to make a quadcopter that can fly on autopilot by it self and then detect an "X" sign on the ground using a camera detection and l…

Started by M-ODEH odeh

0 Sep 18

Building a Gimbal for GoPro

If interested, here are the details of how to build a high-performance and light weight gimbal for the GoPro. http://diydrones.com/forum/t

Started by Forrest Frantz

0 Sep 17

Quanum Nova replacement compass

Hi all, after a while flying (and some heavy landings..) of my Quanum Nova, my compass failed, or at least that was the message (compass no…

Started by Peter

0 Sep 16

Custom machining of Carbon fiber and G10

I would like to offer my services to anyone that would like to have there parts cut from CF or G10. I can also do aluminum and other mater…

Started by Nick Heppner

1 Sep 16
Reply by Nick Heppner

Cc3d setup

Does any body have a stable set up for the cc3d for a qav250 so I can set the peramiters up

Started by Kris

0 Sep 15

Autonomously landing a DJI Phantom 2 using computer vision

Hi all, I haven't posted much here but I was hoping to get some advice on a project I'm undertaking. I have a DJI Phantom 2 that I've foun…

Started by Nick Thompson

0 Sep 13

quadcopter voltage indication fluctuates

Hello, as I keep progressing with my skills and my knowledge on the quadcopter world, I have a question. At first I want to note that my…

Started by Drone newbie

1 Sep 12
Reply by Drone newbie

CX20 not lifting off

I just got my CX20 yesterday, I have been reading up on all the details and quirks so I was ready for it's arrival. I did a complete inspec…

Started by Rob Nielsen

6 Sep 10
Reply by Rob Nielsen

Cheerson CX 20 / Quanum Nova Tested Firmware

Hi, I'm a newbie in this hobby. When I'm connecting my quanum to the Mission Planner, a notification about a new firmware version pops up.…

Started by Tsvi GK

3 Sep 10
Reply by Kevin Freels

I'm getting ready to build my first 250mm

I have questions on how to set my esc distribution board up and how do I program a MultiWii SE V2.5 Flight Control Board do I need software…

Started by Kris

4 Sep 9
Reply by Kris

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service