Quadcopters (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KK2 Board Not Working Properly

Hi Everyone,  Hope you can help me with my quad copter build. It's my first time building one with a custom frame and using a KK2. I built…

Started by Atul Kumar

0 Jul 26

Drone indoor navigation

I am trying to make my drone navigate indoors and I plan on using ultrasonic sensors. How do i integrate the ultrasonic sensor to my drone?…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

0 Jul 24

Lack of recent research on System Identification on Quadcopters !

i have noticed the lack of research in the past 2 years (2014-2016) on system identification on quadcopters (multicopters in general). Back…

Started by iyad

0 Jul 22

what size propeller for 100 kg quadcopter? and what ESCs and Flight controller I can use?

Hi I want to make 100kg Quadcopter but I am worried about propeller size.. what volt motor i can use. is 48V motor proper for this size Qua…

Started by prakash patel

1 Jul 21
Reply by James

Motor Kv size verses power

I have built several 650mm tarot quads and have stayed with what was working as far as motors go. I recently have been having issues in the…

Started by Rob Summers

4 Jul 20
Reply by Rob Summers

How to make the quietest quadcopter?

Hi there,   I'm interested in making a really quiet quad copter, with modest payload requirements. Requirements are: Flight time:  maybe 1…

Started by caleb crome

1 Jul 18
Reply by caleb crome

Advice Needed for F450 Custom Build

So I'm currently trying to build a 450 size quadcopter that can be flown indoors with an AUW of around 2.5 kg. One of the main purposes of…

Started by Jack Wu

1 Jul 16
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Very new to building drones. Need help

Hi all I just built a f450 quad with an arducopter 2.8 (updated to 3.1.2 i think) and I have the blades on right I think and they are spinn…

Started by Jamie Chick

1 Jul 16
Reply by Tim Dickinson

IRIS + Replacement Parts

I managed to crash my IRIS + into a tree trunk - rookie/operator error.  As a result I broke the hinges on the battery compartment door. Cu…

Started by Jim Jones

2 Jul 14
Reply by Jim Jones

Quadcopter

I am building a Qyadcopter from scratch. But my all motors doesn't start at the same time even when I am giving the signal from One potenti…

Started by sumit yadav

0 Jul 11

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service