Quadcopters (827)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JJPro P175 not working?

Hello!I am new to the confusing world of drones and I was given the JJPro P175 as my first drone!I cannot get it to work though for reasons…

Started by James

0 Oct 26

Mixed Virtual Reality Drones

Atter a year of testing mixed reality drones, here is a peek at Battle game level 1 on a Walkera Aibao. There are actually two trigger butt…

Started by noeL

0 Oct 22

Is there any control board that can trim by itself?

Hi, I have a Game of Drones kit that I have fully assembled but I can't get the drone in the air. It always just flies off course and I hav…

Started by Justin James

11 Oct 20
Reply by Dario Salas

Testing payload with bricks

Dears friends how are you? I'm working in payload tests with TL6X001, i need to install sensors on it and my goal is to load between 2-3 kg…

Started by Cristian Rougier

1 Oct 15
Reply by Andre K.

Altitude Hold.

Hello everyone i am new to the group. i have a question i need help with. i recently purchased a  DIY 250 racer type drone. Is their anyway…

Started by JohnBoy

4 Oct 14
Reply by JohnBoy

FlySky FS-T6 loses trim settings

Hello, I am working on a project involving custom made quadcopter using MultiWii flight controller. I would like to share a problem I am cu…

Started by Muhammad Ali Aftab

0 Oct 12

2016 Fall Classic Drone Race - October 15-16, 2016 - Paris, Ontario, Canada

It’s Back by popular demand! Introducing the 2016 FPV Fall Classic Drone Race October 15-16, 2016 at the Paris Fairgrounds in Paris, Ontari…

Started by Joe Scully, Race Director

0 Oct 2

variable pitch quadcopter flight controller

Hello everyone, i own a assault reaper 500 and for some reason the controller went dead on me and i know you can buy a replacement but befo…

Started by alex jack

0 Sep 22

Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

I've noticed on my motors and a lot of other motors that having the motors above the quadcopter means that the max lift capacity relies on…

Started by Chris Mitchell

32 Sep 21
Reply by Charles Blouin

Control quadrotors via a computer

I'm a master student in Systems Control Robotics. I'm currently starting my master thesis which involves a flying fleet of quadrotors. In f…

Started by Vincent

1 Sep 20
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service