Quadcopters (683)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CX-20 quad copter landing gear legs

Hi has anyone bought a set of these legs??

Started by John

1 Jun 24
Reply by John

Battery life

Can you please let me know if there are good batteries that can let quadcopters survive a flight time of an hour? Assume 1KWh to 4Kwh energ…

Started by Prasad N R

0 Jun 23

Who's liable for Autonmous Drones?

With the advent of new multicopter's like the Lily (https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=65&v=4vGcH0Bk3hg) which is designed specifically fo…

Started by Hai Tran

3 Jun 22
Reply by Dwgsparky

Raspberry Pi quadcopter - NO ARDUINO

Hello, I am trying to make RPi quadcopter without arduino. Priority of this quadcopter would be to me and my friends make GoPro videos with…

Started by Neven Šiklić

3 Jun 22
Reply by Gary Mortimer

LED lights for the IRIS+

I purchased a set of decorative led lights for my Iris along with a controler activated on/off switch. The switch need a standard type rece…

Started by Richard Zade

0 Jun 21

burned out motors.

Hi Fellas, Brand new to this hobby, just built a quad copter F450 and now I have 2 burned out motors any clues?

Started by DDG

0 Jun 19

Will this fly well??

Hi,  I am new to this and would really love some help. I have been researching non stop recently and have decided that FPV quad copter raci…

Started by Adam Knauer

2 Jun 18
Reply by Adam Knauer

advice on how to build a drone for beginners

Hi would like to know how to build a drone, but firstly , i need to know what to get to build it. can anyone help me? thanks a million.

Started by Eddie Chua

4 Jun 17
Reply by Charge

I developed an open-source flight simulator for quadrotor drones. Download it on my GitHub!

I work at CNRS in Paris, France and I've been working on this for the past few months. We've been using it to test new flight controller de…

Started by Samuel Tanner Lindemer

0 Jun 16

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

81 Jun 15
Reply by Gary McCray

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service