Quadcopters (799)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indoor Navigation

Any idea on how to implement indoor navigation around a circuit indoors? I understand that for the outdoor concept, GPS is used. What abo…

Started by MAVERICK

5 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Pixhawk+hobbywing x-rator 40a ESC, won't lift off

Hello, I am a newbie to pixhawk, and I was mainly using DJI FC previously. Recently I made a customized quad with pixhawk and hobbywing ESC…

Started by Leo Yang

0 Jul 8

What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

Hey guys, I'm member of this forum for onyl few weeks, and since then I'm thoughtfully reading several threads. I'd like to join "drone ow…

Started by Ante

8 Jul 8
Reply by kisala

First PIXHAWK based Quadcopter Build, recommendations?

I want to build my own customizable Quadcopter, as a research platform for indoor outdoor autonomous flight. I already own a Hubsan mini q…

Started by Ryan

0 Jul 6

SKYC D20W WiFi FPV 2 Mega CAM 2.4G 4 Channel 6-axis Gyro Quadcopter One Key Automatic

Hello everyone!This is my first mini review.The photos not the best doed with phone and English somewhere could be interesting.Thanks for u…

Started by Gabriel

0 Jul 5

Weird Altitude Hold Issue

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can help give some guidance on a weird Altitude Hold issue I am experiencing.  I am running a Naze rev5 Fu…

Started by Jason Popillion

0 Jul 1

Looking for Open Source Drone

I'd like to connect Arduino hardware to a drone to make it autonomous, but I am not able to attain the needed information on the drone that…

Started by William Schmidt

11 Jun 30
Reply by Ivanovishx

Battery Jettison from a Drone

If it were possible to safely jettison one or more depleted batteries from a drone during flight, the range or flight duration could be inc…

Started by David Eagle

1 Jun 28
Reply by Andrew Murphy

Need Help Solving a Mysterious Iris Crash

I was flying an iris over the weekend, and for some reason it decided to fall out of the sky. I went back to take a look at the flight log…

Started by brandon

0 Jun 21

Quadcopter - problems

I've been searching for methods to choose which battery, motors and propellers are better for my quadcopter. The project consists of a quad…

Started by Soraia

0 Jun 19

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service