Quadcopters (691)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

concept of flying

Does the concept of flying of Quadcopter is the same concept of Fixed wing aircraft? Bernoulli Equation and Delta P, and if this right, Whe…

Started by Adel Attyah

2 Oct 16
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Help with Apmnd Devo 10 losing rc calibration and not arming please.

Hello, I'm a newbie to quadcopters but used to fly a trex 450 regularly so not a complete dunce. (Feel free to prove me wrong!). I've bee…

Started by Dave Humphreys

0 Oct 16

Self Powered Quadcoptor

I have this idea or a very curious question in my mind. I am no where near professional though, but i would like it to be answered. It is k…

Started by Kshitiz Rimal

16 Oct 15
Reply by Brian Greeson

Getting Flight Data on Iris FlySky controller

I just came across the Iris+ Flight Checklist (http://3drobotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/IRIS-Plus-Flight-Checklist-vA.pdf). I not…

Started by Khanh Tran

2 Oct 14
Reply by Jordan Brown

Sudden TX connection lost from 2 meters away, a minute later my quad dropped from the sky!

Hi everybody! Something weird happened today.For everybody not familiar with the Turnigy 9x, it does not have any failsafe. If you turn off…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

1 Oct 12
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

QR X-350 Pro Upgrades.

All,   I'm planning some upgrades to do this winter on my X350, specifically motors & ESC. Any suggestions on which motors & ECSs…

Started by Jon Babb

0 Oct 11

Iris+ Motor Issue

I'm very disappointed with my Iris+. I managed to get less than ten minutes flying time before it crashed. Whist on loiter mode one of the…

Started by John Wilbraham

2 Oct 8
Reply by John Wilbraham

SENSORS FEEDBACK.

after the feedback of sensors (9DOF) what will be the next step in writing a code. please help me iam very confused in writing code.

Started by AHSAN

0 Oct 6

MD4-1000 for mapping?

Hey, I´m new to this forum, so don´t know if this is posted in the right category. I´ve just got a Microdrone MD4-1000 at work, and wonder…

Started by Ola Nordmann

0 Oct 4

3DR IRIS Issues

Hello,  I am having a problem with one of my IRIS motors I couldn't find an answer (already searched in the foruns and nothing like my pro…

Started by Pedro Carvalho

5 Oct 1
Reply by Pedro Carvalho

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service