Quadcopters (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get my Taranis to activate the motors on my ArduCopter 3dr Full electronics kit (using X8R)

Hey everyone I'm new to building drones and I got the arducopter 3dr with full electronics and I got the Taranis X8R + Pixhawk with GPS+com…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 16
Reply by Keith M

MAVproxy dosnt connect

I have been trying to connect with the pixhawk using MAVproxy in order to control quadrotor through CLI. But I am facing problems in conne…

Started by robin singh

0 Aug 14

Gaui 840h, opinions?

Hi all, i would like to know if someone is using this hexa. I am new and a was thinking in a DJI F550, but someone recommended me this Dron…

Started by Maximiliano

0 Aug 13

Quadcopter - ESCs taking turns to fail

Hello Folks, I have a really frustrating issue here which i am unable to solve. So basically what is happening to my quadcopter right now…

Started by Jonathan

1 Aug 12
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

please read this topic.

hi thanks in advance. i'm student. i can handling basically c, java and etc. i plan to quadcopter without rc-controller and i using missinp…

Started by khkim

7 Aug 12
Reply by James Overington

How to add flight time

I am pretty pleased with my current flight time/duration. However, we all always want more right? I know that minimizing weight and select…

Started by agentremnant

7 Aug 11
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Need some advice for my first build

I have a DJI F450 frame, Naza lite FC, Emax Mt2213 935kv 2212 motors, 1038 props, 18a hobbywing pentium ESCs, and  FS-TH9X transmitter and…

Started by Brandon Terrill

5 Aug 10
Reply by Gary McCray

sk450, kk2 quad build with lots of issues

to start out i am fairly new. i have had my quadcopter for about 2 months now with mixed results. ultimately it is up and running in and in…

Started by matt

2 Aug 10
Reply by matt

3DR Iris Battery

Any one have suggestions on a bigger battery that works well in the 3DR Iris body?

Started by Bill LaRock

0 Aug 10

Tethered Quad

Hi Everyone, I want to build a Quad for tethered flight. Something that can climb and hold for long durations. Its just a hobby project, so…

Started by Pritam Ghanghas

1 Aug 7
Reply by Pritam Ghanghas

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service