Quadcopters (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with vertical takeoff

I would like to ask what the possible problem would be when the quad does not take off vertically? It tends to yaw and roll when I slowly i…

Started by Marc Say

0 Apr 10

Drone Esc Problem Please Help!`

So I was flying my drone and took a pretty hard crash and my front right motor stopped working. I figured it was the esc so I switched it b…

Started by Cameron Wirag

1 Apr 8
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Lubrication - Motors - Prop Shafts

How about using Automatic Transmission Fluid ? Very good lubricant - High Temp and it does not thicken with time. Very good for lubricatin…

Started by DoctorBill

3 Apr 6
Reply by DoctorBill

Please help f450 quadcopter

Hello looking for help with my setup. If you can please and thank you I've searched for hours...the stuff F450 quad frame (homemade) Flysk…

Started by Tony p

0 Apr 6

FPV to a phone

Hey guys I've got a 250 "race" quad that I've built. I have race in quotes because it could be but I'm not that good with flying yet, lol,…

Started by Rusty Keaton

0 Apr 5

FPV Racing Drone

Hello Everyone, I am new over here and the reason for arrival is my Interest in Drones.I want to build one but there are various queries th…

Started by Prakash

0 Apr 1

Naze32 Rev6 need help identifying part

Hello people, A month or so ago I built by first quad. I spent a while learning how to fly. Just when I was getting used to the transision…

Started by Mike

1 Mar 24
Reply by Rob Dunbar

Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

I saw syma X5 quadcopters use extra gear wheel to rotate propeller instead to directly link propeller to motor. I think this technique use…

Started by Kalo

3 Mar 17
Reply by David L.

Are there any consumer level px4-based RTF quadcopter available?

Hi, now that DJI dominates the market and all 3DR RTF consumer models like to Solo are more or less dead - are there still any companies b…

Started by Paul Junka

5 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Anderson

Hubsan H501S

Does anyone know if the Hubsan can fly at altitudes above 7500ft? Thinking about purchasing one and want to make sure. I have the Yuneec Q5…

Started by Pat Vance

0 Mar 12

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service