Quadcopters (755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad From Scratch- Parts List

So, I have compiled this list of what I am considering ordering: this is my first time building a quad. Just curious if anyone wants to tak…

Started by Alexander

27 Jan 9
Reply by Alexander

Problem with terminal in Mission Planner and problem with sonar installation

I just start with a project utilizing ardupilot quadcopters. I cannot utilize the terminal function in mission planner to do sonar tests. A…

Started by Minjie Zhu

2 Jan 9
Reply by Pablo Neira

Motor broken on my Quadcopter

Anyone know what motors these are or how I can tell so i can buy a replacement? Or could i just upgrade all 4?

Started by Elliot Booley

4 Jan 9
Reply by Alan D

Help With S500 Quad Design

Hi, I have about 2 years experience with arduplane (I entered the high school outback competition by myself last year) but only a few mont…

Started by Jaimyn Mayer

0 Jan 8

New to multirotors which airframe?

All, I'm reasonably new to the world of multirotor airframes, I normally play with fixed wings. I'm looking for advice on the most suitabl…

Started by Salad Dodger

0 Jan 6

IRIS without + upgrade solution?

I have an IRIS without the + upgrade. Anyone scrap their IRIS and build a new bird? Just get the 5100 mah battery? Looking for solution to…

Started by matt

2 Jan 5
Reply by DEM GER

Difficulty optimizing for weight

Hey everyone, newcomer to the community with a question regarding weight, motors, and propellers. So currently, after having bought a smal…

Started by Kyle Zampell

0 Jan 1

Mini Quad with APM?

Hi,  I'm wondering if anyone fitted a mini quad with an APM. By mini I mean something like hubsan x4.  How long would something like this f…

Started by lppier

4 Dec 31
Reply by Richard Gardner

Motor not spinning

Hi, thanks for clicking! I scratch built an Arducopter based build, and I ran into a problem. Signal outputs 1-3 work just fine, but signal…

Started by Abhayraj Jain

4 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Abhayraj Jain

T-380 Quad Conversion??

I am new to Multirotor sport and need some help.  My friend purchased a T-380 quad 2 years ago and never could get it to fly.   I want to r…

Started by Jon Car

0 Dec 30, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service