Quadcopters (553)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter response to roll command problems

Hi all, Running a quad on a pixhawk and I'm trying to tune the gains by isolating the response for the roll and pitch loops separately.  C…

Started by Nolan Crook

0 on Friday

QuadCopter Build.......!!

Hello Everyone.... I am designing a quadcopter, here are the details and objective about it... 1.) It should be control via a laptop or PC…

Started by mustafa kazi

0 Apr 17

E-Flite Esc arming issue

Hi  I'm having problem with arming my motors with e-flite 60 amp esc, I've read the http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/esc-arming-problem wh…

Started by Jonathan Daryl Chua

0 Apr 17

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

12 Apr 17
Reply by Daniel Allen

PID Controller for Quad Stabilization

Hi, Let's say you have a good attitude estimator (DCM, for example) and you would like to control the attitude of the quad - most of the ar…

Started by Alex Zarenin

1 Apr 17
Reply by Predrag Milicevic

Arris M650/680 Quad and 680 Hex

Hey everyone. Anyone with any experience of these? Considering purchasing but can get very little feedback outside of Hobby-Wing. Cheers. E…

Started by Ethero

0 Apr 16

DJI F450 ARF

Hello ladies and gents,  I am half way through the ordering process of my new quad. I actually ordered the HEX ARF because of the hard to…

Started by Justin Peeples

0 Apr 15

Walkera 350pro

Hi all I have just bought a walkera 350pro with devo 10 radio I have the walkera 2d gimble under it with a gopro 3+ silver edt have done ar…

Started by Paul

0 Apr 12

Walkera 350pro

Hi all I have just bought a walkera 350pro with devo 10 radio I have the walkera 2d gimble under it with a gopro 3+ silver edt have done ar…

Started by Paul

0 Apr 12

short circuited my dji phantom

Hi folks, just joined really because I was looking through the internet and couldnt find anything, iv got a dji phantom and a cheap eBay gi…

Started by sam reed

0 Apr 12

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service