Quadcopters (763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Solo for mapping/ survey/ precision ag

Greetings! Does anyone have any idea if you will be able to use the 3DR Solo for mapping/survey applications like the X8-M? I know they bot…

Started by Peter M

22 Apr 22
Reply by CascadeUAS

altitude showing wrong readings (help please!)

hi we are a group of students working on a small project for college. Coming straight to the problem, out quadcopter when placed on flat gr…

Started by Taha Bin Asghar

0 Apr 21

Imagine any brand new attachment you'd like, existing or not, and tell me what it is

I'm an engineering student doing research to design and prototype a never before seen or significantly improved attachment for a quadcopter…

Started by Michael Giuliani

1 Apr 20
Reply by Laser Developer

New Solo Update

I did the update on my Solo and Controller last night. When I took it out today for the first flight of the day, I noticed that neither the…

Started by Robert Simcox

1 Apr 18
Reply by Will Barley

Winter Barnburner Drone Series presented by ReadyMadeRC (Ontario, Canada)

Winter Barnburner Drone Racing Series presented by ReadyMadeRC Registration Opens! The weather has been stellar, and many pilots have been…

Started by Joe Scully, Race Director

10 Apr 14
Reply by Joe Scully, Race Director

motors wont stay in sync with eachother ZMR250

when turning the motors on in clean flight, all motors are steady but as soon as i give it any throttle on the taranis all the motors go ou…

Started by Dom

3 Apr 13
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Help to repair my drone..

Hi everyone. This me Sumit from Nepal. I had recently bought a drone.I had bought for learning to fly. When I was learning, it accidentally…

Started by Sumith Balami

0 Apr 13

Arduino mega Flight Controller - Issues

Hey,  Thanks in advance. so I'm building a flight controller with a arduino mega and its coming along nicely but i have run into a wall an…

Started by Tyrone Harris

0 Apr 11

Looking for Open Source Drone

I'd like to connect Arduino hardware to a drone to make it autonomous, but I am not able to attain the needed information on the drone that…

Started by William Schmidt

10 Apr 11
Reply by James

Toronto International Drone Day Celebration and the Autobotix Drone Cross FPV Race

Celebrate International Drone Day in Toronto!Join us for "International Drone Day" in Toronto on Saturday May 7th from 10a-6p at the Vaugha…

Started by Joe Scully, Race Director

0 Apr 10

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service