Quadcopters (656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter build

Hello all rc pilots, I want to start flying quadcopters, I think they are great but I want to build one myself. I have watched countless b…

Started by Phil

0 Jul 21, 2014

AQ600 frame question

Hello everyone. I have ordered one of these to replace my F450. One quick question, do you need any extention between the ESC and the motor…

Started by Jamie Dunbar

0 Jul 19, 2014

hello there im looking for video chat for help with my vtail quad

i have a scratch build vtail quad copter and im trying to learn how to config my flysky t6 fs radio so that i can control my 12k turnigy mo…

Started by Frank

0 Jul 18, 2014

Problem in Quadrotor Control

Hello friends, I am working on a Quadrotor model with a Futaba remote, the problem that the motors speed isn't the same so that the Quadrot…

Started by ibrahim Bakry

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by ibrahim Bakry

Motor or ESC problem? Throttle level question

Hello,I have a Steadidrone 2014 QU4D RTF (from steadidrone-usa) and I am trying to diagnose possible Motor/ESC problems.   It would be help…

Started by Mark Paulik

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Onyando

Adding a strobe to Y6 for detection.

Has anyone added a strobe light to a Y6 for detection purposes? If so I would like some pointers on how it can be done and the best place t…

Started by Lance Ramthun

2 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Lance Ramthun

Help Needed Badly - Gasoline Engine Quad (Variable Pitch)

Hey!This is my first post ever over here. I'll be honest I'm not a lot into making quads or anything of this sort but my professor asked me…

Started by Shehryar Niazi

24 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by FlightBots.com

A couple of questions regarding QuadCopter Parts.

Hi there. I am fairly new to this and need to know a few things for a quadcopter. It's primary use will be just for learning purposes as th…

Started by evil_dan2wik

3 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Flying Buddha

Loiter mode failed me today HELP!?

So i have been flying my quad manually for the past week and had the PIDS tuned out and the gps and external compass placed in different co…

Started by viktar pisarchyk

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Dave

3dr Iris Gimbal mount. Any photos of it?

I am purchasing an Iris and I am torn on buying the gimbal for it.  Are there any pictures of what it looks like actually mounted on the Ir…

Started by Keith Fraley

5 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Benoit Pereira da Silva

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service