Quadcopters (711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi, I'm New and Here Are My Plans

Hi guys, I'm new here an new to hobby RC in general. I recently decided to undertake creating a quadrotor. I've never really been into fly…

Started by grant chen

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by grant chen

Walkera QR X350 Pro with Mission Planner

I have a question that I am hoping someone can help with.  One of my Multi-Rotors is a Walkera QR X350pro.  It has modified telemetry which…

Started by Grandpa Jake

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Grandpa Jake

Need Help: Uphill Photography and Multirotors

Hello Rotory-folk, I usually hang with the straight and level crowd in fixed-wing-ville but a buddy of mine asked me a question relating t…

Started by James Slizewski

0 Jan 29, 2015

strongest motors with esc 30A

hi, i have a quadcopter , and am using Turnigy plush 30A ESC's with turnigy 1000kv BLDC's, and i recently installed a heavier frame and the…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by OG

H3-3D Settings or problem??

Hey guys!  Long time lurker, first time poster. So I just set up the Zenmuse 3-Axis with my GoPro 4 and chucked it on my P2.  I balanced th…

Started by Nick

0 Jan 22, 2015

ESC keeps beeping no matter what i do !

hi, i have a quadcopter with apm2.6  , the transmitter and receiver are both turnigy 9x v2 (same pack) , and the esc's are turnigy30A. i ha…

Started by iyad

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Joe Frazier

Advice for my First Quadcopter?

Hello, I'm Sander and recently I came up with the idea of making a quadcopter. I was looking for a new RC project because I had as good as…

Started by Sander van Leeuwen

10 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Inexplicable brownout with my APM 2.5.2

If someone actually succeeds to give me a proper solution other than "buy a new APM" (or maybe that may be the correct answer in the end),…

Started by Patrik Carlsson

1 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Patrik Carlsson

Phantom 2

I have purchased the Phantom 2 this week and the unit powers off and has fallin from the flight to the ground, please help  

Started by Jason Morin

11 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by John Olivas

Two sep FPV Xmitters Burst into flames

I recently bought a Phantom 2 with Zenm. H3-3D gimbal. It worked well right out of the box and I odered, FPV equipment, iOSD mini, and a Da…

Started by John Olivas

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by John Olivas

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service