Quadcopters (693)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadracopter Flips and Crashes.

Please help me, I am a beginner and this is a new hobby. My quad flipped and crash landed on its first launch and has continued to do so.…

Started by Wasa

0 Dec 19, 2013

Quadrotor Flips, on Take off

Hello,After Arming the board, when trying to take off, the vehicle flipped off instantly. Never it went to hovering mode. After giving 15 %…

Started by Corsair

9 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Corsair

How to program brushless motor?

Hello guys. I have just finished my 2nd semester in mechatronic engineering (so yeah, I am kind of a beginner), and now I want to make a pr…

Started by René Paulsen

14 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by enya

collective quad

Decided to scratch build a quad with collective pitch. First step was CAD drawings, finished June 2012. The mechanical portion was next and…

Started by Dan Clemens

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo Alvarez Hernandez

What gauge wires must I use for a 30 Amp Turnigy Plush ESC?

Hello I am planning to build a quadcopter and I have 4 Turnigy Plush 30 Amp ESC's, 3000mAh Turnigy 25-50C battery and NTM propdrive 28-26s…

Started by Joshua Carvalho

4 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joshua Carvalho

How to connect a KK2 board to the Battery.

I cannot really find any videos showing me how to connect a KK2 board to the Battery. Obviously the power does not come through the ecs (I…

Started by Joshua Carvalho

0 Dec 9, 2013

Ticking noise from Motor, Motor ceased to rotate.

Hello All,I have DYS 20Amp ESC, which when connected separately to DYS motor runs smoothly. I have performed Throttle Range Calibration, ES…

Started by Corsair

7 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Robinson

Please help me select a quadcopter flight controller suiting my requirements...

I`m new to RC world and trying to build an autonomous quad which can fit a camera. When i searched for flight controllers i saw n number of…

Started by Ben James

0 Dec 8, 2013

Caliberating ESCs with PWM of a PIC16F877A

As I'm a newbie to the field of drones, I have started a project to build my own autonomous quad-copter, which will be controlled by the co…

Started by Shehan Malaka Caldera

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Greg Fletcher

The Right Battery for my Quad?

I am wanting to order the parts for my first quad build and I just have 1 question. I have roughly calculated the weight of my quad to be…

Started by Caleb Baze

0 Dec 5, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service