Quadcopters (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I can not stablize quadcopter?

Hi there I working on a quadcopter with special feature My idea is that making quadcopter easy by using smartphone on it. Since smartphone…

Started by Ahmad

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Patrick John Joesph Green

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

18 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Anderson

Building my first quadcopter. Will this work out and fly?

Hi guys, this is my first quad-copter build and I'm not sure if this will fly. I will be attaching my GoPro Hero 4 and I really need your h…

Started by Ryan Jay Ong

12 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Ryan Jay Ong

Buying my first Transmitter with Controller

Hi, I want to know if RadioLink is a reliable source of t/x r/x?I am looking at their AT9 2.4GHz 9CH Transmitter with R9D 9CH Receiver. It'…

Started by Ryan Jay Ong

0 Nov 9, 2015

Go Drones - A multirotor supplier in the UK, proud to provide nothing but the best FPV gear.

Go Drones – Proud To Supply The Best FPV Gear In Europe Hey everyone, Go Drones is a company in the United Kingdom which supplies multiroto…

Started by Jordan Pickett

0 Nov 3, 2015

IRIS - Err: Crash_Check-1

Hello, I was flying my IRIS and it nearly crashed last time. The goal of the flight was to take aerial pictures of a dumpsite. The fligh…

Started by Florentin Bulot

0 Nov 3, 2015

cheerson cx-20

I was replacing the body of my drone and 2 plugs disconnected can anyone find a wiring diagram for this cx-20.

Started by Tommy heff

1 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Tony Kenward

New caged quadcopter on Kickstarter looks promising!

Hello, everyone. This interesting idea from Kickstarter caught my eye. It claims to be the safest drone design currently available and I do…

Started by Richard Espy

0 Oct 26, 2015

Retractable Landing Gear For The 3DR Iris

Over the weekend I did a review on  Retractable Landing Gear for the 3DR Iris.  https://youtu.be/RidPy-lYev8   The parts used are made by I…

Started by Grandpa Jake

0 Oct 26, 2015

Quadcopter Super-Stability

Hi All, I've been building and flying a standard configuration quadcopter with 13" frame and multiwii 328p controller. I've achieved a fly…

Started by Mark Fosdike

0 Oct 25, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service