Quadcopters (868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Drone Hangar - Impressive new WebApp

Hey fellas. Im AndresCL, a developer/fpv entusiast that has used some free time to start a tiny web app for you Drone Owners. REGISTER HERE…

Started by AndresCL

0 Oct 15, 2015

Syma X5SC how to

Hello, I just bought a Syma X5SC as first quadcopter I want to upgard it a little, I know pretty much about electronics but I don't want t…

Started by Samy Touzene

3 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Samy Touzene

Help with Quadcopter - won't lift !

Hello good people, I am building my own quad and currently I'm having problems taking it up in the air. I am using: 4 x SunnySky v3508 58…

Started by Angel Velikov

4 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Angel Velikov

Drifting Problem

Dear Members,HiHope you guys are having a good day. For the past 4-5 weeks I have been working on this QuadCopter using open pilot revoluti…

Started by muscles

0 Oct 7, 2015

MPU9250 SMPLRT_DIV and DLPF_CFG data ready interrupt

I aim to collect IMU samples at 250Hz. To do that, if I set gyro DLPF_CFG 1 - 7, the ADC sampling is 1kHz and so SMPLRT_DIV is set to 3 to…

Started by Andy Baker

1 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Andy Baker

Why are we not seeing more variable-pitch quadcopters?

Been doing some research on propeller-pitch. And it seems that a variable-pitch-propeller seems superior, with a constant-speed-propeller(a…

Started by Gabriel Sölvi Windels

6 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Randy Sonnicksen

Quadcopter thrust calculation for altitude and weight

The thrust calculation for quadcopters always defined with respect to weight. How can the altitude can be accounted in the calculation. How…

Started by Kishorekumar P

0 Sep 25, 2015

quadrotor thrust calculation for altitude and weight

The thrust calculation for quadcopters always defined with respect to weight. How can the altitude can be accounted in the calculation. How…

Started by Kishorekumar P

0 Sep 25, 2015

DJI F450 Questions

I am looking to buy an F450 with Naza-M Lite and have a couple questions before I purchase it. I want to us it so I can set coordinates for…

Started by Jackson Roush

0 Sep 24, 2015

DIY Hoverboard, is it possible?

Hello, I am interested in building my own hoverboard. I am very technical Software Engineer with experience in Technical Computing. I have…

Started by Shahin

0 Sep 24, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service