Quadcopters (647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW TO DECIDE RIGHT KV & WATT OF MOTOR FOR MY QUARDROTOR

i have turnigy plush 25A ESC .weight of quardrotor (without motors n motor accessories 650 g) using 20c 3 cell lippo. can i use 800kv 300wa…

Started by deepankar

0 Oct 5, 2013

Is the 2,4 Ghz Spektrum DX5e so bad ?

Hi there, i'm going to purchase a steadidrone qu4d and since they offer the Spektrum DX5e controller for a relatively good price (65$) I'm…

Started by Raphael Herray

1 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Daniel Leete

Joystick to Turnigy 9x

I'm trying to control my quadricoptero with a joystick. I am connecting the joystick on the PC and I am also attaching the Turnigy 9x with…

Started by Daniel

0 Sep 30, 2013

Budget/crash-safe Quadcopter for development?

Hi DIY Drones. I am a keen Quadcopter fan and hobbyist. I have been working with them for quite a while now, even though I haven't really m…

Started by Thomas Jespersen

2 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Continuous power supply

I would like to connect a quadcopter to a continuous power supply by a lightweight power cord. Could anyone tell me, by his best guess, how…

Started by Igor

4 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Help with MAVProxy

I am having trouble running MAVProxy in my computer (Windows 7) to connect to my quadrotor. I have downloaded both MAVProxy and mavlink-1.0…

Started by David Siler

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by David Siler

QuaCopter Final Project

One of my Final project to be able to graduate is to make a quadcopter with a camer onboard. Please help me.

Started by Kevin Abestilla

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kevin Abestilla

New Quadcopter with Forward/Backward (elevator/pitch?) is Reversed

I've been trying to figure out a bug with my new quadcopter and was hoping for some help from the community.  When I attempt to move the co…

Started by Jake H

7 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Jake H

Onboard QR alternators & super capacitors

has anyone considered running 4 x Genesys alternators fitted to brushless motors and charging 2 x 12V supercapacitors? was thinking of usin…

Started by Barry Densley

0 Sep 22, 2013

Quadcopter flips over on takeoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eczi7gRXFc Me and my friend are building a quadcopter and we tethered it to a board to see what it would d…

Started by Aaron Mann

0 Sep 22, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service