Quadcopters (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiwii motors slow down while receiving USB data

Hi all, I have a "Multiwii and Megapirate AIO Flight Controller w/FTDI (ATmega2560) V2.0" (bought from HobbyKing) connected to a Raspberry…

Started by Harry Plumley

0 Jan 2

New 3DR Holiday Kit - Complete?

Hi All, This kit says "Each kit provides everything you need to build a powerful copter for fully autonomous flights."  However, it looks…

Started by JB3

20 Jan 1
Reply by Chris Anderson

Custom Build?

The more I study my own pre-built multiroters, the more I realize building one from scratch—while intensive—could be a lot of fun, and a gr…

Started by TheDutchViking

0 Dec 31, 2013

Automate Smaller Platforms?

I'm curious to know if anyone's found any success with the addition of automated flight using something like ARDU Pilot (APM Pixhawk) or Na…

Started by TheDutchViking

0 Dec 31, 2013

under $650 autonomous drone (probably Quadcopter) with FPV/OSD (preferrably with APM)

ok so i have a budget of about $650, obviously i cant get a 3D robotics arducopter quad , though i admit it is probably the best uav.  Firs…

Started by Rick D

3 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Gary McCray

About to Purchase an IRIS or Quad, having trouble deciding on a tablet

Hey Everyone,  This is my first post thanks for having me on DIY Drones I'm about to purchase a IRIS or a Quad from 3dr robotics.  One of…

Started by Jack Kohut

12 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Gopro & Iris

Well after many months I made my decision on what multirotor copter I want along with the camera.  I made my purchase and now waiting for t…

Started by Michael

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Michael

Quadracopter Flips and Crashes.

Please help me, I am a beginner and this is a new hobby. My quad flipped and crash landed on its first launch and has continued to do so.…

Started by Wasa

0 Dec 19, 2013

Quadrotor Flips, on Take off

Hello,After Arming the board, when trying to take off, the vehicle flipped off instantly. Never it went to hovering mode. After giving 15 %…

Started by Corsair

9 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Corsair

How to program brushless motor?

Hello guys. I have just finished my 2nd semester in mechatronic engineering (so yeah, I am kind of a beginner), and now I want to make a pr…

Started by René Paulsen

14 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by enya

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service