Quadcopters (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tricopter with smaller propeller in the back

I'm wondering if a tricopter built with the back propeller smaller than the others would fly and be stable. I understand that the counter-r…

Started by Arnie

0 Feb 10

i want to make a quadcopter using 8051 microcontroller

i donot have any knowledge related quad copter but i am good in 8051 ,  i want to make a project of simple quad copter please tell me how t…

Started by manish samotra

0 Feb 10

Night Flight witnessed as UFO, makes Local News

Ever since I put some headlights on, I fly over my street often after work and at night between TV shows. A neighbor 2 streets over happene…

Started by Micah Epps

2 Feb 8
Reply by Micah Epps

R/C control or Ardupilot

I am new to this whole ordeal. I want to build my own quadcopter to get started and learn how this stuff works and be able to understand al…

Started by Owen Niese

1 Feb 7
Reply by John Githens

High payload quad

Hi! I'm new to these and I'm on a project to build a quad capable of a 5 kg payload, this seems to be quite high above the normal payloads…

Started by Enrique Garibay

3 Feb 5
Reply by Karen Mack

How to power up the flight controller AND the receiver?

This one is probably obvious to you experienced quadsters, but I can't figure out how to power up both the FC and the rx. I know that the…

Started by Murray Sheppard

11 Feb 5
Reply by thomas Butler

Scratch Build Quad questions

D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner 1100kv quadcopter question. I cannot find this motor on the ecalc.ch website. it is a turnigy motor. Can anyon…

Started by IA

2 Feb 4
Reply by IA

What propellers fit the NTM Prop Drive 28 ?

I got the parts for my Hexacopter from Hobbyking, but I got the wrong propellers :(   The motors I got are: NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 12…

Started by Michael Ciurescu

0 Feb 4

impact of motor-to-motor distance of a quad

I'm designing my own quad and wonder if there is a rule of thumb for how far apart the the blades should be for a quad? Let me guess, the…

Started by Owen White

3 Feb 2
Reply by Alex Bustamante

How To Control Quad copter

I have a joystick just like this one and i would like to use it to control a quadcopter. I don't have any coding experience so i need some…

Started by Noah kowalczyk

0 Jan 31

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service