Quadcopters (906)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FY550 with Camera

Hello Guys Does any body have experience in flying fy550, please share your reviews about the quad and camera. Thank You

Started by Ragha

0 Dec 28, 2015

Building first Quadcopter, need advice!

This is my first time attempting to build a quadcopter. I have been reading a ton on how to build them and what to pay attention to and now…

Started by Tyler Johnson

0 Dec 27, 2015

Is there a way to fix my terrible mistake.

One of the motors on my drone stopped working. I went to replace it with a new one and I soldered them all back on but while putting everyt…

Started by Matthew Bowie

1 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

IRIS TROUBLES

Bought the kit late last winter, unboxed when summer hit. Tried getting it prepped for flight on several occasions, but never get past even…

Started by Jeff Musser

0 Dec 20, 2015

An Open Source Fliexible Multirotor Flight Test Platform

Operators can implement various experimental researches for multirotors on this platform, such as flight control, autonomous take-off, auto…

Started by mearshen

0 Dec 19, 2015

Cheers on CX-20 will not bind

I have replaced the flight controller and this drone will not bind. The transmitter is connecting to the reciever but all it does is beep c…

Started by Mike

0 Dec 17, 2015

Are there ways to turn off all the failsafes in 3DR drones?

I know this sounds like a ridiculous question to ask but we really need to know how to turn off ALL the failsafes for 3DR drones. I underst…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob J

New to drones and don't know what to get. Any recommendations?

So I am currently interested in drones specifically Quadcopters and a beginner as you could have guessed already. I’m primarily interested…

Started by David Cox

0 Dec 15, 2015

Need help connecting Pixhawk and Fly Sky FS-TH9X/FS-R8B

I know a lot of folks have similar builds, so looking for a little help on this one. Here are the components: - DJI Flamewheel 450 kit (fra…

Started by Jon

7 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Zaid

Setup for a beginner looking to race?

I have wanted to build a UAV/Quadcopter for a couple years now, and after seeing new 250 Class FPV tournaments have started in my area, I t…

Started by Jon Sanders

0 Dec 14, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service