Quadcopters (674)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waterproof Quad

Hi - here is a waterproof quad frame i built to film surfing and for surveying event sites constructed mostly from easily obtainable and ch…

Started by Wave Copter

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Wave Copter

Way of choosing Brushless Motor, Propeller

Hi I am new to implement quad copter. I don't know how to choose motor and propeller. Can anyone tell me the way of calculation of motor, p…

Started by Moore John

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by viktar pisarchyk

New to DIY Drones, and UAC. Need reliable setup

Hi Im interested in a UAC setup to carry a goPro + whatever is needed. This needs to be fairly reliable/steady more so than just hobby a…

Started by Paul Jenness

0 Nov 14, 2013

Rhode Island Quadcopter Operators

Are there any Quadcopter Owners in Rhode Island. I am new to the hobby and looking for users in my area. Thanks

Started by Rodger Booth

1 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Tom

Looking for a weight lifting Quadcopter

I'm developing a lightweight radar system for small UAVs. I'm looking for a suitable test platform with the following specifications:1. lif…

Started by Xiaoguang Liu

2 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Xiaoguang Liu

Quadcopter controller and USB servo controller

If I connected the receiver inputs of a Quadcopter controller such as a MultiWii or KKopter would I, technically, be able to control the bo…

Started by xemone

0 Nov 7, 2013

pid value

below is a link for my quadcopter simulation. http://youtu.be/8xYpy0YkA-c my pid value for the roll and pitch is p=0.7,i=0,d=0.1 while for…

Started by Ivan Tan

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Ivan Tan

My First Quadrotor Build

Hey guys, I want to build a quad rotor, but I have zero experience with anything RC. I've been researching motors, ESC's, boards, and batte…

Started by Garrett

9 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Hugues

Time to Decide!

I have saved the money and now want to make sure I am placing it on the right product.  I want to do Autonomous flights, non professional v…

Started by Michael

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michael

UAV Guai 500x cannot take off straight up PLEASE HELP

Hi my uav is Guai 500x and every time my uav wont take off straight up. It will take off tilt a bit right or sometime a bit left. What coul…

Started by Christopher

0 Nov 5, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service