Quadcopters (725)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Game of Drones Kickstarter final 24 hours

Wanted to let everyone know about the Game of Drones Kickstarter is coming into the final hours.  They are also crazy close to their stretc…

Started by Chuck Durham

0 Feb 12

WLToys receiver/controller boards

WLToys V262 quadcopter first lookMy son gave me a WLToys V262 quadcopter for Christmas.  It is a RTF package that includes everything excep…

Started by William Marotz

0 Feb 11

Tricopter with smaller propeller in the back

I'm wondering if a tricopter built with the back propeller smaller than the others would fly and be stable. I understand that the counter-r…

Started by Arnie

0 Feb 10

i want to make a quadcopter using 8051 microcontroller

i donot have any knowledge related quad copter but i am good in 8051 ,  i want to make a project of simple quad copter please tell me how t…

Started by manish samotra

0 Feb 10

Night Flight witnessed as UFO, makes Local News

Ever since I put some headlights on, I fly over my street often after work and at night between TV shows. A neighbor 2 streets over happene…

Started by Micah Epps

2 Feb 8
Reply by Micah Epps

R/C control or Ardupilot

I am new to this whole ordeal. I want to build my own quadcopter to get started and learn how this stuff works and be able to understand al…

Started by Owen Niese

1 Feb 7
Reply by John Githens

High payload quad

Hi! I'm new to these and I'm on a project to build a quad capable of a 5 kg payload, this seems to be quite high above the normal payloads…

Started by Enrique Garibay

3 Feb 5
Reply by Karen Mack

How to power up the flight controller AND the receiver?

This one is probably obvious to you experienced quadsters, but I can't figure out how to power up both the FC and the rx. I know that the…

Started by Murray Sheppard

11 Feb 5
Reply by thomas Butler

Scratch Build Quad questions

D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner 1100kv quadcopter question. I cannot find this motor on the ecalc.ch website. it is a turnigy motor. Can anyon…

Started by IA

2 Feb 4
Reply by IA

What propellers fit the NTM Prop Drive 28 ?

I got the parts for my Hexacopter from Hobbyking, but I got the wrong propellers :(   The motors I got are: NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 12…

Started by Michael Ciurescu

0 Feb 4

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service