Quadcopters (814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS-T6 Quadcopter APM2.6

Hi community, i just bought a FS-T6 but i'm lost when it comes to connect the receiver to the APM2.6.Has anyone already done it, that could…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

0 Jun 25, 2015

Resilient Legs

In my learning to land quads, and I am finding my landings less than soft. Are there a decent set of legs other than the carbon fiber for a…

Started by abgdn.fireman4678

2 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by John

Help needed to build my first quadcopter

Hello everybody, I am a newbie into the world of UAVs/multicopters and after reading and reading a lot of stuff and useful information I n…

Started by Drone newbie

0 Jun 25, 2015

CX-20 quad copter landing gear legs

Hi has anyone bought a set of these legs??

Started by John

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by John

Battery life

Can you please let me know if there are good batteries that can let quadcopters survive a flight time of an hour? Assume 1KWh to 4Kwh energ…

Started by Prasad N R

0 Jun 23, 2015

Who's liable for Autonmous Drones?

With the advent of new multicopter's like the Lily (https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=65&v=4vGcH0Bk3hg) which is designed specifically fo…

Started by Hai Tran

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Dwgsparky

Raspberry Pi quadcopter - NO ARDUINO

Hello, I am trying to make RPi quadcopter without arduino. Priority of this quadcopter would be to me and my friends make GoPro videos with…

Started by Neven Šiklić

3 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Gary Mortimer

LED lights for the IRIS+

I purchased a set of decorative led lights for my Iris along with a controler activated on/off switch. The switch need a standard type rece…

Started by Richard Zade

0 Jun 21, 2015

burned out motors.

Hi Fellas, Brand new to this hobby, just built a quad copter F450 and now I have 2 burned out motors any clues?

Started by DDG

0 Jun 19, 2015

Will this fly well??

Hi,  I am new to this and would really love some help. I have been researching non stop recently and have decided that FPV quad copter raci…

Started by Adam Knauer

2 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Adam Knauer

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service