Quadcopters (889)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unstable Xproheli

I built a quad with Xproheli XPX frame. I used all of the recommended parts, motors blades etc. Tiger Motor MN4012 480kv Navigator Series,…

Started by John Aurelio

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by John Aurelio

New Hardware: Revo Race Board

I had the pleasure of receiving 2 of these to test and i have seen some doubt on RCGroups forums, but the Revo Race is available and it'…

Started by Harold Burke

0 Nov 24, 2015

Rotation Speed and Rotation Velocity

I am trying to model my quadcopter using the Euler's Equations. To get the accelerations and angular speeds, I am using an accelerometer al…

Started by M. A.

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by M. A.

First FPV Racer 4Rotor...suggestions

Am looking to build, or buy, my first 4rotor. Want it built for speed and maneuverability. I'm a decent pilot (bought a few small/medium on…

Started by Andrew Tietz

0 Nov 23, 2015

Drone's body/fixed frame

I am doing a research concerning quadcopters, and I am facing an issue that I couldn't solve yet. I controlling my drone by sending the com…

Started by M. A.

0 Nov 23, 2015

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

83 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Tim V

Issues following ESC replacement on IRIS+

Hello, A few months ago I burned up the 4-in-1 ESC in my IRIS+.  Didn't do anything wrong that I was aware of, but to make a long story sh…

Started by Scott Arko

0 Nov 17, 2015

New Michigan member

Name is Myk, and I live in Michigan. I don't have a drone, but am researching them. I am a seasoned forum user since about 1980 or so when…

Started by Myk Rian

1 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Buying my first quadcopter

Well technically its my second. My first was a really cheap $50 mini quadcopter which lasted about as long as you would expect a cheap quad…

Started by David Viaene

0 Nov 12, 2015

Why I can not stablize quadcopter?

Hi there I working on a quadcopter with special feature My idea is that making quadcopter easy by using smartphone on it. Since smartphone…

Started by Ahmad

1 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Patrick John Joesph Green

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service