Quadcopters (758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadcopter Help

We are a group of high school engineering students trying to design and build a quadcopter. We have purchased some parts for the electronic…

Started by BFAquadcopter

0 Mar 25, 2014

Big Quad - Quad rojak

Dear All As some of you might already know that we are a group of mechanical engineering students from Newcastle University International S…

Started by Angus Tang

0 Mar 25, 2014

A little help to start.

Hey there, I'm intending to build a quadcopter for my school science project, but i do not have an idea of how can i start it, so I'd like…

Started by Victor Åckart

0 Mar 23, 2014

Unable to calibrate radios: DJI F450 + Pixhawk + Futaba T14SG/R7008SB/R2008SB

I've been trying to solve this problem for the past week and I've gotten nowhere despite reading (what feels like) every post on the Intern…

Started by Mark

0 Mar 22, 2014

3DRobotics IRIS vs DJI Flamewheel 550

Hi everyone. New to the group and to multi rotors. (Been flying heli's for some time)I am fairly skilled at building and electronics, so an…

Started by Robb D

0 Mar 20, 2014

Phantom / UAV , Transmitter and ID Decal Set - Version 2

Phantom/Quadcopter/ Transmitter/Ground Station - ID Decal Sticker Upgrade Set For Phantom 1 and Phantom 2 - UAVs, Quads and RC Transmitter…

Started by 360icon

0 Mar 19, 2014

A Quadcopter with a smartphone on it

Hello, I make a quadcopter, and before buying the pieces, I would like some advices because I'm a beginner in the subject. So, it's based o…

Started by kupouc

11 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Erik Meliska

Tarot 650 doing "endo's"

Guys…….Your help would really be appreciated. I’ve just finished building a Tarot 650 – with the flowing kit attached – 17” Tiger props –…

Started by Pete Smith

3 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Help/Advice for an extreme novice

Okay, so I've been interested in flying RC anything since before quadrotors were really a 'thing', and with prices coming down on hardware…

Started by Jonathan L

0 Mar 13, 2014

How to create Customized message using Mavproxy ?

Hello All, I read about command based mavproxy GCS and looks interesting so i planning to send some values to quad(APM 2.5) like x and y c…

Started by chethan j

0 Mar 11, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service