Quadcopters (732)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XG6 Flight Modes

Hey everyone, Just wondering if it is possible to get more than 2 flight modes on a JR XG6 tx. I have looked around and not found any way…

Started by Jordan Schultz

0 Feb 19

ARMING Ardupilot Microcontroller using Spectrum DX7s Transmitter

Hello, I have calibrated my APM using the mission planner 2.0. I disabled all system check features that prevent APM from being armed becau…

Started by khaiz

0 Feb 18

Multicopter Battery Disconnect versus Switch

Hi Disconnecting the battery seems to be the most common way of switching the electronics off on a multicopter.  So here is my stupid quest…

Started by Anton Grobbelaar

3 Feb 18
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

Advice needed on parts for a hybrid quadcopter design

My final year project is designing a quad-copter optimized for longer hovering times.  I am a total newbie to the field of quad-copters and…

Started by masoom2488

0 Feb 17

I am new here and need help

Hello i am new to all the quadcopter stuff and i am rly getting into it but i need help with Sunnysky x2212 980Kv and Afro 30A ESC the prob…

Started by David

2 Feb 16
Reply by David

Arducopter horizon does not level

Hi, I've built an Arducopter Quad (3DR) from scratch, everything seems to work just fine, but before launching into a bright sky, it I wou…

Started by Peter DG

4 Feb 15
Reply by hexbub

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

6 Feb 14
Reply by Frank Ketcham

Game of Drones Kickstarter final 24 hours

Wanted to let everyone know about the Game of Drones Kickstarter is coming into the final hours.  They are also crazy close to their stretc…

Started by Chuck Durham

0 Feb 12

WLToys receiver/controller boards

WLToys V262 quadcopter first lookMy son gave me a WLToys V262 quadcopter for Christmas.  It is a RTF package that includes everything excep…

Started by William Marotz

0 Feb 11

Tricopter with smaller propeller in the back

I'm wondering if a tricopter built with the back propeller smaller than the others would fly and be stable. I understand that the counter-r…

Started by Arnie

0 Feb 10

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service