Quadcopters (630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need recommendation possible setup quad rotor

need possible setup for a small multirotor that still have enough lifting power for a Gopro and a decent flight duration like 7-8mins minim…

Started by CliffN

0 Sep 11, 2013

MICODRONES MD4-200 FOR SALE. DO NOT LOOSE IT

Selling our MD4-200 to upgrade to the upcoming MD4-3000.  PROS: - This is an amazing machine. It's worked in the most harsh conditions incl…

Started by PaoloR

0 Sep 11, 2013

Matrixpilotquad PIDD tuning ?

Hello, I have developed a quadcopter with an UDB4 and the matrixpilotquad code and MPquad. My quadcopter has a weight of about 1kg and a d…

Started by Renaud

0 Sep 10, 2013

Picking motors, properllers to get the desired lift?

I've been thinking of building a 'rudimentary' quadcopter 'from scratch'; I've been successful in building up a car without too much cheati…

Started by Jeff Mitchell

0 Sep 6, 2013

Help! Can't get off the ground

Hello everyone, I recently went to go and fly my 3d robotics quad after assembling it, and  I couldn't get the copter off the ground. It se…

Started by Isaac

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Morli

Quad copter not lifting

My quad copter won't fly. I built my first quad and I have problem it won't lift off the ground. It is made up of the following. Q450 frame…

Started by Rod

9 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Robert B Von Haden

Multirotor Parachute Drop!

Here's My How-To on Flight Test Tell me what you think! Maybe it could be used to drop a surface drone or payloads, or maybe another ba…

Started by Aaron Wiedenfeld

0 Aug 13, 2013

Battery Question

hey i was wondering that if much quadcopter needs to fly for 40-50 mins and carry 30lbs how many mAh should my battery be??

Started by Pranjal Desai

0 Aug 12, 2013

Battery questions...

Hi guys- I'm new around here and learning tons by reading your wisdom on these message boards. I need help understanding which rating of…

Started by Rocketman

4 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Rocketman

Help For PID control on my quadrotor

Hi,  In my quadrotor I use PIC24f IC to produce PWM signal and four Dualsky speed controller, and I have data from Gryo and Accelerometer b…

Started by Mo

0 Aug 10, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service