Quadcopters (543)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to set desired speed when in WP mode?????

Does anyone know how to set the desired speed when travelling to a WP? I guess it would be possible to slowly add wps that go in the direct…

Started by Robert Emson

0 Mar 3, 2013

Quadcopter Props

Does anyone know which brand of props are used on the DraganFly and the new Parat AR and where I could buy just the props?

Started by James Pistorino

9 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ecclesiastes ThreeTwo

Building quad! Need help!

I bought a hobbywing skywalker Quattro 4 in 1 esc and it has and s1,s2 s3,s4 wires coming out out of it. My question is how do you know whi…

Started by Cool guy

2 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Nick Scott

Regarding Quad-copter basics and modelling it..

Hey all..i wanted some help from all there regarding modelling of a quad copter..please help me out with what ever possible..i needed some…

Started by Md Zeeshan Ali

0 Feb 25, 2013

Quadcopter does not respond to throttle, just beeps

Hi all, A friend and I are trying to get his old quadcopter to work but we're having some problems. You can find a link to a video below so…

Started by Adam

0 Feb 24, 2013

daisy chain inputs to esc's

Hi everyone: slowly designing a quadcopter with variable pitch propellers. The plan is to run all four motors at the same speed, and vary t…

Started by Daniel Ullfig

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Gary McCray

quad copter APM 1.0 throttle problems

currently using a quad copter with APM 1.0 it has flown before however i currently cannot get it off the ground anymore, i have calibrated…

Started by james munro

0 Feb 19, 2013

Look Out Oregon

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/02/18/flying_camera_drones_face_ban/

Started by Glen Pearson

0 Feb 19, 2013

homemade quad - stability

Hi I build own quad (homemade frame, control board, RC, bought: motors, ESC). Motors A607 4 x A2212/15 KV930 Propeller 10x4.5 CW CCW ESC RA…

Started by Miroslav

0 Feb 15, 2013

New quadrocopter...

Hello, I am new. Well, not really, sometimes I check this site and topics and read around here a bit. But lately, I found this on the web a…

Started by Jeff Bridges

0 Feb 14, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service