Quadcopters (713)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phantom 2

I have purchased the Phantom 2 this week and the unit powers off and has fallin from the flight to the ground, please help  

Started by Jason Morin

11 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by John Olivas

Two sep FPV Xmitters Burst into flames

I recently bought a Phantom 2 with Zenm. H3-3D gimbal. It worked well right out of the box and I odered, FPV equipment, iOSD mini, and a Da…

Started by John Olivas

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by John Olivas

Best Quadcopter Trainer for New Pilot in 2015

Before I destroy a pricier toy, I'm going to purchase one of the $50-$120 quadcopters that have hit the scene lately and learn how to fly i…

Started by Dave Me

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Dave Me

Tarot 2d Gimbal initialises facing down & slightly backwards

Hi, I have just purchased the gimbal and connected it to my Iris+ and GoPro 4. Initially it initialised and pointed facing forward BUT the…

Started by Keith Ward

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Quad From Scratch- Parts List

So, I have compiled this list of what I am considering ordering: this is my first time building a quad. Just curious if anyone wants to tak…

Started by Alexander

27 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Alexander

Motor broken on my Quadcopter

Anyone know what motors these are or how I can tell so i can buy a replacement? Or could i just upgrade all 4?

Started by Elliot Booley

4 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Alan D

Iris+ will not connect to MP, flasing red light with buzzer and solid red LED light on Stern.

So i have been attempting to get my Iris+ to connect to Mission Planner on my laptop so that i may attempt to fix some of the issues i beli…

Started by Logan Spencer Kirk

6 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Logan Spencer Kirk

IRIS without + upgrade solution?

I have an IRIS without the + upgrade. Anyone scrap their IRIS and build a new bird? Just get the 5100 mah battery? Looking for solution to…

Started by matt

2 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by DEM GER

Iris+ Repair, how to detach arm-LEDs

Hello, I crashed my Iris+ and I have to replace a broken arm and some ripped cables: Did anyone successfully get those transparent LED-cov…

Started by Martin Ginkel

1 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Motor not spinning

Hi, thanks for clicking! I scratch built an Arducopter based build, and I ran into a problem. Signal outputs 1-3 work just fine, but signal…

Started by Abhayraj Jain

4 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Abhayraj Jain

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service