Quadcopters (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

collective quad

Decided to scratch build a quad with collective pitch. First step was CAD drawings, finished June 2012. The mechanical portion was next and…

Started by Dan Clemens

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo Alvarez Hernandez

What gauge wires must I use for a 30 Amp Turnigy Plush ESC?

Hello I am planning to build a quadcopter and I have 4 Turnigy Plush 30 Amp ESC's, 3000mAh Turnigy 25-50C battery and NTM propdrive 28-26s…

Started by Joshua Carvalho

4 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Joshua Carvalho

How to connect a KK2 board to the Battery.

I cannot really find any videos showing me how to connect a KK2 board to the Battery. Obviously the power does not come through the ecs (I…

Started by Joshua Carvalho

0 Dec 9, 2013

Ticking noise from Motor, Motor ceased to rotate.

Hello All,I have DYS 20Amp ESC, which when connected separately to DYS motor runs smoothly. I have performed Throttle Range Calibration, ES…

Started by Corsair

7 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Robinson

Please help me select a quadcopter flight controller suiting my requirements...

I`m new to RC world and trying to build an autonomous quad which can fit a camera. When i searched for flight controllers i saw n number of…

Started by Ben James

0 Dec 8, 2013

Caliberating ESCs with PWM of a PIC16F877A

As I'm a newbie to the field of drones, I have started a project to build my own autonomous quad-copter, which will be controlled by the co…

Started by Shehan Malaka Caldera

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Greg Fletcher

The Right Battery for my Quad?

I am wanting to order the parts for my first quad build and I just have 1 question. I have roughly calculated the weight of my quad to be…

Started by Caleb Baze

0 Dec 5, 2013

New here. Please help.

Hello, I've gotten through the setup for my quadrotor and I seem to be having trouble getting the motors to actually spin. I built my quad…

Started by Marut T

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Dave Smith

[HELP!] Quadcopter configuration for swarm integration

Hi there, I'm planning to build a quadcopter swarm and I need to get the best configuration possible to a quadcopter so to get the higher…

Started by Nuno Miguel dos Santos Marques

0 Nov 27, 2013

problems connecting droidplanner to Iconia B1 and Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello there! I have a quad copter and Im trying to connect the Droidplanner app to my Iconia B1 tablet using a 3DR Radio USB "Ground" modul…

Started by Christoph

4 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Christoph

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service