Quadcopters (669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gaui 840h, opinions?

Hi all, i would like to know if someone is using this hexa. I am new and a was thinking in a DJI F550, but someone recommended me this Dron…

Started by Maximiliano

0 Aug 13, 2014

Quadcopter - ESCs taking turns to fail

Hello Folks, I have a really frustrating issue here which i am unable to solve. So basically what is happening to my quadcopter right now…

Started by Jonathan

1 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

please read this topic.

hi thanks in advance. i'm student. i can handling basically c, java and etc. i plan to quadcopter without rc-controller and i using missinp…

Started by khkim

7 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by James Overington

How to add flight time

I am pretty pleased with my current flight time/duration. However, we all always want more right? I know that minimizing weight and select…

Started by agentremnant

7 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

Need some advice for my first build

I have a DJI F450 frame, Naza lite FC, Emax Mt2213 935kv 2212 motors, 1038 props, 18a hobbywing pentium ESCs, and  FS-TH9X transmitter and…

Started by Brandon Terrill

5 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Gary McCray

Tethered Quad

Hi Everyone, I want to build a Quad for tethered flight. Something that can climb and hold for long durations. Its just a hobby project, so…

Started by Pritam Ghanghas

1 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Pritam Ghanghas

QUADCOPTER

Hi friends.... I would like to construct a big quad-copter which should be capable of producing a thrust of 1 KN. I'm ready to use a very h…

Started by SANTHOSH KUMAR

0 Aug 7, 2014

Quadcopter Engine Failure Detection and Recovery Methods

Hello. I am very new to this community, and apologize if a similar discussion exists elsewhere. I am working on a thesis relating to quadco…

Started by Eric Cox

6 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Owais Bukhari

New Pixhawk with DJI F450 kit- Motors Beeping

ok, so I currently have setup The Pixhawk FC A 5V BEC 4 DJI 30 AMP ESC OPTO 4 DJI 920 Motors TBS Discovery Plates Spektrum DX7 for remote S…

Started by Cody Castilaw

52 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by e_leff

using different esc

i have a problem with my hexacopter one of my esc is not working properly now i want to replace it with some other brand with the same conf…

Started by Mahendra Gupta

0 Aug 6, 2014

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service