Quadcopters (690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR IRIS RGB Lightpipe

I don't know about most IRIS owners but the external status LED that is located on the bottom of the battery compartment is a bit hard to s…

Started by Bruce Parmele

9 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Rob J

multiwii 328p not arming motors

iam building a quad copter but the motors are not arming detail flysky ct6b 6 ch rx./tx multiwii 328p Turnigy Multistar 15 Amp Multi-rotor…

Started by dev

0 Nov 24, 2013

IRIS First Flights

Not really sure which forum category this belongs in so I'll put it in Quadcopters. I just posted some first impressions of the IRIS on my…

Started by Rob Campbell

0 Nov 23, 2013

Building my first hexacopter, anything missing?

Something about me: my hobby is electronics, and by profession I am a computer programmer. I built a few things, like DIY CNC, and a small…

Started by Michael Ciurescu

20 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

Choreographed quadcopter performance?

Does anyone know of or can recommend a company or individuals who could program a 2-3min choreographed quadcopter sequence for a live event…

Started by Anthony Hickson

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

Drone help in the Philippines

Hi drone community, This is my first forum topic on diydrones.com. I am new to the drone community and am trying to learn more and more e…

Started by Jonathan Richey

3 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by iskess

Waterproof Quad

Hi - here is a waterproof quad frame i built to film surfing and for surveying event sites constructed mostly from easily obtainable and ch…

Started by Wave Copter

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Wave Copter

Way of choosing Brushless Motor, Propeller

Hi I am new to implement quad copter. I don't know how to choose motor and propeller. Can anyone tell me the way of calculation of motor, p…

Started by Moore John

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by viktar pisarchyk

New to DIY Drones, and UAC. Need reliable setup

Hi Im interested in a UAC setup to carry a goPro + whatever is needed. This needs to be fairly reliable/steady more so than just hobby a…

Started by Paul Jenness

0 Nov 14, 2013

Rhode Island Quadcopter Operators

Are there any Quadcopter Owners in Rhode Island. I am new to the hobby and looking for users in my area. Thanks

Started by Rodger Booth

1 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Tom

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service