Quadcopters (668)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long Endurance Flight time on multirotor (quad)

Hi,  I'm searching how to achieve long flight time on multirotor.  I have been using this page (http://ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc.htm?ecalc&l

Started by Jose E. Garcia Torres

0 Oct 25, 2013

Good Aerial Photography Platform

I am exploring the use of a quadcopter for documenting the facade of buildings.  Needs to be able to carry a point and shoot cannon that wi…

Started by Greg Sherwin

2 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Greg Sherwin

Problems with flight figured out

I had many problems with ability to fly stable flight and then when one of the motor's had lost half the  power because of a damaged wire i…

Started by viktar pisarchyk

0 Oct 25, 2013

Flying a DJI Phantom in the rain

Hi folks, Do any of you have any experience with flying a DJI Phantom drone in the rain? Does it take any damage from the water? Thanks in…

Started by Droner.dk

3 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Pat Jack

Finally got my Raspberry Pi Quadcopter stable but...

why have I had to add yaw PID gains that are much higher than I'd expected? I would have expected that a quad hovering horizontally should…

Started by Andy Baker

5 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Thorsten

Raspberry Pi Node.js Quadcopter without ESCs

Hello All, Just joined. Massive thanks to anyone who's ever posted info on here, great reading, inspiration, advice and discussion. I have…

Started by T B

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

Help tuning PID

So far I have been testing PID values at random just starting with Pterm at .1 and increasing till my quad start to oscillate. Then i start…

Started by EngineerBro

0 Oct 22, 2013

Simple Throttle adjustment algorithm to improve Quad hovering and altitude hold

While flying my quad I noticed that if I just want to maintain hover I need to always nudge throttle up to maintain the altitude. This depe…

Started by Alex Zarenin

0 Oct 17, 2013

IDEA Required: For a Master Thesis Project.

Hi All, I was brainstorming on coming up with an idea based on UAV, Quadcopter application in real-time. In the area of surveillance ther…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

10 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by captaingeek

Building a flight controller

Hey guys!!  :) I've been studying about these multirotors for a long time and i am trying to build a quadcopter I have started to work on b…

Started by shanthosh ravikumar

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service