Quadcopters (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autonomous Quadcopter via GPS

Hello, I am looking to build/buy a Quadcopter that can follow a short flight plan autonomously via GPS. I really only need it to go in a sq…

Started by Ryan Richards

4 Jan 30
Reply by Rob J

DILEMMA: Which Quadcopter Would You Choose? Which Controller - APM, WKM or A2M?

I was all set to purchase the 3DR RTF X8. Upgrading everything with a total price of $1850. Just had to purchase a gimble and Gopro camera,…

Started by rocklandusa

6 Jan 30
Reply by JB1

YS-X4 can anyone help with set up?

Hi, so I just got my YS-X4 the other day and have been going at it trying to set it up. The instructions are pretty terrible but my main is…

Started by Felix

0 Jan 28

3DR Iris or older quad?

So, I have been practicing and saving up for a good while now for what I was originally planning on a 3DR quad, but from my time of plannin…

Started by C

5 Jan 27
Reply by Rob J

Total NEWB! Need help picking quadcopter drone.

I was going to buy this one. http://www.dslrpros.com/Products/tabid/94/List/0/ProductID/161/language/en-US/Default.aspx?txtSearch=ultimate

Started by Forever Photography Studio

1 Jan 25
Reply by Forever Photography Studio

Heavy Lift Quad config for 2kg payload

I'm looking to build a heavy lift quad to support payload of upto 2 kg using the following partsI found this config on web Turnigy HAL quad…

Started by Mithil Raut

11 Jan 22
Reply by Mithil Raut

I need help in selecting a drone for my school project

I need help in selecting a drone that has the following: -cost effective as it has to be bought in bulk -long flight time -needs to be able…

Started by tushar chetal

2 Jan 20
Reply by tushar chetal

Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

I've noticed on my motors and a lot of other motors that having the motors above the quadcopter means that the max lift capacity relies on…

Started by Chris Mitchell

9 Jan 16
Reply by Christoph

Camera Gimbal Using Transmitter

Hi everyone, Here is what I would like to do: I have a working Quad using APM2.5 and the mission planner software. Vehicle is stable, flies…

Started by Ryan

2 Jan 13
Reply by Ryan

Small UAV with Near InfraRed Camera and GPS (Autopilot)

Hello  I like to use a small uav that is equipped with a near infrared camera to take images of various crops showing stressed vs non stres…

Started by Essam

4 Jan 9
Reply by R.E.R.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service