Quadcopters (817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our quadcopter goes forward instead of hovering in place. How to correct it?

I'm trying to do a quadcopter with some friends and we have a problem. It goes forward instead of hovering in place. We made a video to exp…

Started by Guirec Corbel

0 Apr 29, 2014

Need step by step ESC programming instructions

My son and I have build a quad-copter but cannot get the ESCs programmed.  I have the HobbyKing 30A UBEC units.  Is there a simple, step by…

Started by Marc Klein

0 Apr 27, 2014

HELP QuadCopter Build

Hello Everyone.... I am designing a quadcopter, here are the details and objective about it... 1.) It should be control via a laptop or PC…

Started by mustafa kazi

0 Apr 27, 2014

What is needed to make this launch ready?

http://hobbyaction.net/?product=dji-innovations-flame-wheel-f450-arf-quadcopter-kit-wmotors-esc-propellers-3 It looks like it is almost re…

Started by Michael Mancini

3 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Søren Kuula

Quadcopter with takeoff problem

Hello,      I bought a quadcopter, but when I tried to fly for the first time, it always go to the left, all trims of the my Turnigy 9xr a…

Started by scampos

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

APM thrust calibration problem

I am using the APM 2.5 with Castle Talon 25A esc's. When I tried to calibrate the esc's the throttle setting stopped working. At full throt…

Started by Guy Squillace

0 Apr 25, 2014

PID stabilization not good in windy conditions

I have a quadcopter a little bit bigger than the Walkera Ladybird v2. It's my own mechanical/hardware/software design based on a MPU-9150.…

Started by petaouchnok

0 Apr 24, 2014

How to make quad copter hover and be stable

Does anyone know how to stabilize quad copter or make it hover easily? running a quad copter with kk2 board only, 2200ah battery 1200kv mo…

Started by Rod

5 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by korey smith

Arduino Quadcopter - PID help

Hello guys I'm new here. I've started to build a quad a few weeks ago. I am working on it for a project with different applications, but f…

Started by Eugen

0 Apr 23, 2014

Can someone answer about specs on this setup?

http://www.intorobotics.com/5-best-examples-of-how-to-build-a-diy-quadcopter/ In the link above I am looking into the Sturdy setup. I was…

Started by Michael Mancini

0 Apr 23, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service