Quadcopters (755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR IRIS doesnt fly

Hi, everyone! At the last week I've got Iris by post. I've read all manuals. And I've decided that on the way to me (from USA to Germany) I…

Started by Alexey Evgenov

5 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Alexey Evgenov

Some advice needed for APM 2.6 quadcopter

Looking for advice here. I have built my own quadcopter using parts from eBay and other random places. So after it was built and tested in…

Started by Brad Roekle

6 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by mdisher

WLToys v262 Quadcopter

I recently purchased a WLToys v262 Quadcopter. However, I am very disappointed with the way the propellers are attached to the propeller s…

Started by Orlando Neves

0 Mar 5, 2014

What controller to use?

Hello I'm new to this forum and drones in general.Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I'm having a hard time making a decision f…

Started by Eugen

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

3d Robotics Iris drone unboxing

Hi all, I finally received my Iris and thought an unboxing video may be appreciated. I'll post some follow up videos once I get her in the…

Started by LeCheers

0 Mar 3, 2014

KK2.1 BLANK SCREEN!

Hi I recently got a KK2.1 board and the screen has gone blank with the backlight on.  I am using Turnigy 15 amp multistar escs. I used a…

Started by IA

0 Mar 3, 2014

Arduino Pro Mini - Poloulu AltImu IMU quadcopter controller

Hello all ! I recently received my IMU ,which is an Poloulu AltIMU-10  and has L3gD20 gyro and LSM303DLHC accelerometer . I have made a PC…

Started by Catalin1206

0 Mar 3, 2014

Strange Setup Problems with a Mac

Hi all, i have some strange problems while trying to get my Quadcopter up and running. I have APM 2.6 (the Kit offered by 3dsystems) and a…

Started by Stephan Noller

0 Mar 2, 2014

how to generate radio PPM signals using arduino mega 2560

I am currently doing some research on quadcopters and i am developing an algorithm to stabilize the quadcopter more.i need to read the PPM…

Started by sachyy jay

3 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Rodger Schwinn

New Quad build- which configuration is best for a beginner?

Hi I decided to build a 450 size quad as a first build while I wait for the snow to melt!. I am an experienced RC (and fixed wing UAV) flye…

Started by Dwgsparky

2 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Dwgsparky

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service