Quadcopters (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with MAVProxy

I am having trouble running MAVProxy in my computer (Windows 7) to connect to my quadrotor. I have downloaded both MAVProxy and mavlink-1.0…

Started by David Siler

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by David Siler

QuaCopter Final Project

One of my Final project to be able to graduate is to make a quadcopter with a camer onboard. Please help me.

Started by Kevin Abestilla

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kevin Abestilla

New Quadcopter with Forward/Backward (elevator/pitch?) is Reversed

I've been trying to figure out a bug with my new quadcopter and was hoping for some help from the community.  When I attempt to move the co…

Started by Jake H

7 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Jake H

Onboard QR alternators & super capacitors

has anyone considered running 4 x Genesys alternators fitted to brushless motors and charging 2 x 12V supercapacitors? was thinking of usin…

Started by Barry Densley

0 Sep 22, 2013

Quadcopter flips over on takeoff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eczi7gRXFc Me and my friend are building a quadcopter and we tethered it to a board to see what it would d…

Started by Aaron Mann

0 Sep 22, 2013

Crash Landing Estimation. (Will pay)

Was flying my quad when suddenly I lost sight of it and apparently lost radio signal. I still had telemetry though. My copter went into RTL…

Started by Joey Harris

0 Sep 21, 2013

T-motor specs

Hi I have been looking at specs posted by t-motors on the 300KV motors: Lets assume a model mass of 3kg(1.2kg of batteries the rest dedica…

Started by MILAN BEHARIE

2 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by MILAN BEHARIE

Dual APM-Failover

Hi All I wish to use 2xAPM 2.5 in a system for failover. My questions are: 1. What variables need to be initialized on boot. 2. Can a APM…

Started by MILAN BEHARIE

0 Sep 16, 2013

Gyro Vs. Accelerometer for "Quads"

I build my quadcopter from scratch....Used Arduino Mega on board and Uno for RC with HMTR for transmission.Now, during flight, I got to rea…

Started by Sumit Kumar Mallik

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Brian LaPolt

Need help understanding Vcc log

Hi all! I recently built a quad with the APM 2.6 and 3.01 firmware. It flies perfectly but I noticed a strange thing in the log in one of m…

Started by Sherlockth

0 Sep 16, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service