Quadcopters (647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crash Landing Estimation. (Will pay)

Was flying my quad when suddenly I lost sight of it and apparently lost radio signal. I still had telemetry though. My copter went into RTL…

Started by Joey Harris

0 Sep 21, 2013

T-motor specs

Hi I have been looking at specs posted by t-motors on the 300KV motors: Lets assume a model mass of 3kg(1.2kg of batteries the rest dedica…

Started by MILAN BEHARIE

2 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by MILAN BEHARIE

Dual APM-Failover

Hi All I wish to use 2xAPM 2.5 in a system for failover. My questions are: 1. What variables need to be initialized on boot. 2. Can a APM…

Started by MILAN BEHARIE

0 Sep 16, 2013

Gyro Vs. Accelerometer for "Quads"

I build my quadcopter from scratch....Used Arduino Mega on board and Uno for RC with HMTR for transmission.Now, during flight, I got to rea…

Started by Sumit Kumar Mallik

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Brian LaPolt

Need help understanding Vcc log

Hi all! I recently built a quad with the APM 2.6 and 3.01 firmware. It flies perfectly but I noticed a strange thing in the log in one of m…

Started by Sherlockth

0 Sep 16, 2013

Design and construct full size quad copter

Going to look at potentially building full size quad copter with dual motors on each leg that can lift one person. I'm not an expert, but I…

Started by Rod

1 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by keverett

Anyone in mid Michigan able to demo a multicopter

Anyone around with a multicopter that would be willing to demo it for a law enforcement agency? I was going to demo mine, but it won't be…

Started by John Barber

0 Sep 13, 2013

need recommendation possible setup quad rotor

need possible setup for a small multirotor that still have enough lifting power for a Gopro and a decent flight duration like 7-8mins minim…

Started by CliffN

0 Sep 11, 2013

MICODRONES MD4-200 FOR SALE. DO NOT LOOSE IT

Selling our MD4-200 to upgrade to the upcoming MD4-3000.  PROS: - This is an amazing machine. It's worked in the most harsh conditions incl…

Started by PaoloR

0 Sep 11, 2013

Matrixpilotquad PIDD tuning ?

Hello, I have developed a quadcopter with an UDB4 and the matrixpilotquad code and MPquad. My quadcopter has a weight of about 1kg and a d…

Started by Renaud

0 Sep 10, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service