Quadcopters (809)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mini Quad with APM?

Hi,  I'm wondering if anyone fitted a mini quad with an APM. By mini I mean something like hubsan x4.  How long would something like this f…

Started by lppier

5 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Richard Gardner

Choosing a model to integrate a custom sensor

Hi everyone, We get a self-designed sensor (weighted 100-200g) that can communicate with arduino boards. What we want to do is to integrate…

Started by Yan Zhang

0 Jun 9, 2015

Choosing quadcopter model for newbie quadcopter developer

Hi everyone,    Disclaimer: I haven't yet even controlled a quadcopter so I'm very new to this field and please bear with me :)    Positive…

Started by Yuriy Nakonechnyy

0 Jun 9, 2015

Autonomous drone making for wro need help!!

Hello there, Iam planning to make a drone that is autonomous and checks soil, air and luminance I need some assist in making it could u pl…

Started by shaaran

6 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by OG

Nanuk 945 DJI PHANTOM 3 Case

Great looking hard case from Nanuk. Comes in multiple colors too.http://nanuk.com/cases/nanuk-945-dji/ Very cool!

Started by Bigdog2015

0 Jun 8, 2015

mini apm v3.1

Any one that could help me to, What frame do I set this to H or X and has any one got the file for there setup on same frame 250 size, also…

Started by A H

0 Jun 8, 2015

Retractable landing problem

Hi, I have just changed to retractable landing gear on my S550 Hexacopter and I am having problems with it. It will not fully retract whe…

Started by Matthew Taylor

0 Jun 7, 2015

DIY Quadcopter Canopy From A Soda Bottle

I thought you might enjoy this video on how to make your own quadcopter canopy from a soda bottle.  There are also instructions on the asso…

Started by Dene

1 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Fringe

What would you suggest?

I am about to build a quad from parts i saw in ebay. I am thinking to get these:1. flight controller, power supply module, telemetry, gps (…

Started by Kostas Vamos

0 Jun 3, 2015

collective quad

Decided to scratch build a quad with collective pitch. First step was CAD drawings, finished June 2012. The mechanical portion was next and…

Started by Dan Clemens

5 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mauro Mombelli

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service