Quadcopters (910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are there ways to turn off all the failsafes in 3DR drones?

I know this sounds like a ridiculous question to ask but we really need to know how to turn off ALL the failsafes for 3DR drones. I underst…

Started by Ryan Szemplinski

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rob J

New to drones and don't know what to get. Any recommendations?

So I am currently interested in drones specifically Quadcopters and a beginner as you could have guessed already. I’m primarily interested…

Started by David Cox

0 Dec 15, 2015

Need help connecting Pixhawk and Fly Sky FS-TH9X/FS-R8B

I know a lot of folks have similar builds, so looking for a little help on this one. Here are the components: - DJI Flamewheel 450 kit (fra…

Started by Jon

7 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Zaid

Setup for a beginner looking to race?

I have wanted to build a UAV/Quadcopter for a couple years now, and after seeing new 250 Class FPV tournaments have started in my area, I t…

Started by Jon Sanders

0 Dec 14, 2015

250 size longer flight time plus payload

I am building a project drone and need your help. Here is what I need it to do and have optional upgrades later. 250 size and robust Long f…

Started by Tom Stutsman

0 Dec 13, 2015

Searching my first DIY Drone, any help?

Good morning to all,I'm looking for a DIY Drone to start my adventure in this amazing world.Yesterday I was searching on the Internet and I…

Started by Jordi Casas

3 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Jordi Casas

Set Flight Modes with Mavlink?

I am trying to figure out how to send commands through a serial connection to my IRIS+ to change the flight mode. I changed the modes with…

Started by DroneRanger

4 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

IRIS+ stopped responding! Why?

I took my Iris+ out to test its limits. Running it on altitude hold, I took it straight out to a small town in the distance. I stopped abou…

Started by Greg Hansen

0 Dec 11, 2015

Coming soon!

Started by Jason

0 Dec 8, 2015

PID tuning, too slow to stabilize and overshooting

Hello, I'm building my very first quadcopter totally from scratch, using a Lynxmotion mini V-Tail frame, and motors from the same brand. M…

Started by drich

0 Dec 4, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service