Quadcopters (904)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming soon!

Started by Jason

0 Dec 8, 2015

PID tuning, too slow to stabilize and overshooting

Hello, I'm building my very first quadcopter totally from scratch, using a Lynxmotion mini V-Tail frame, and motors from the same brand. M…

Started by drich

0 Dec 4, 2015

Where to start for begineers

I am  a electronics professional.with 6 years of exp .I am interested  in learning to design and develop  my own quadcopter,I am  quite fam…

Started by Angy15

6 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by lens

ArduCopter Software Project

Hey Guys, My project is to build a quadcopter platform I will be able to completely re-program using arduino for various tasks. It was goin…

Started by thejeffroy

0 Dec 3, 2015

New Iris+, won't arm or anything but yell at me.

I won a 3D Robotics Iris+, I did a brief 5 minute flight, coming from flying Phantoms, I wanted to get familiar with the controls. After t…

Started by Master Decker

12 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Master Decker

magnetic shielding

One area of concern in building your own drone is inevitablie going to be magnetic field. Most people mount their compass on a mast, limiti…

Started by Jonathan Grace

0 Dec 3, 2015

Research Project on Quadrotor

Hello Everyone!  I am planning to start research project related to Quadrotor. I have done some literature review on "Optimal control model…

Started by Ateeq Khan

0 Nov 26, 2015

Unstable Xproheli

I built a quad with Xproheli XPX frame. I used all of the recommended parts, motors blades etc. Tiger Motor MN4012 480kv Navigator Series,…

Started by John Aurelio

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by John Aurelio

New Hardware: Revo Race Board

I had the pleasure of receiving 2 of these to test and i have seen some doubt on RCGroups forums, but the Revo Race is available and it'…

Started by Harold Burke

0 Nov 24, 2015

Rotation Speed and Rotation Velocity

I am trying to model my quadcopter using the Euler's Equations. To get the accelerations and angular speeds, I am using an accelerometer al…

Started by M. A.

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by M. A.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service