Quadcopters (628)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

quadcopter auto take off, take down and navigation on a multiwii pro platform.

Dear all, We have chosen above (Title) project for our final year project at the university. May be as a result of our little familiarity…

Started by thilina illangasinghe

0 Jul 7

New Pixhawk with DJI F450 kit- Motors Beeping

ok, so I currently have setup The Pixhawk FC A 5V BEC 4 DJI 30 AMP ESC OPTO 4 DJI 920 Motors TBS Discovery Plates Spektrum DX7 for remote S…

Started by Cody Castilaw

49 Jul 6
Reply by Rodney R

High efficiency motor for quadcopter between 2.5 and 3kg

Hello all, I am stuggling to find an efficient motor/prop to use with a quadcopter I am going to build. I have seen on many forums people s…

Started by Ben Loewen

16 Jul 4
Reply by James Overington

DJI f450 / 550 In Arm Mounted Stealth Retracts System

I have designed some cool arm mounted retracts for the DJI Flame Wheel Quad. I have attached an install guide for those who are trying to d…

Started by Ian Soler

2 Jul 4
Reply by Ian Soler

3DR 2014 Quad a Better Platform than Iris?

After reading a gazillion posts for a while, it sure seems like the 3DR 2014 quad is a better general platform than the Iris. I got one of…

Started by Tim

0 Jun 28

A nice feature that I think can be added to APM/Pixhawk copters.

I recently got a 350 quadcopter that's has a very nice feature. You can check the compass easily in field without connection to a computer.…

Started by Shouyeh Gong

0 Jun 27

Quad wont lift

Hello! I need your help please. I have SK450 with Deadcat kit + Gimbal Tarot 2D + Gopro 3 Black APM 2.6 with Fatshark 250mw kit + 915 telem…

Started by Norm

7 Jun 27
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

DJI Phantom 2 FPV with iosd system not transmiting any signal to the monitor.

Hi everyone hope you all are well. I am very new to drones. Only 3 month since I found out that they are available to public. So I had to g…

Started by Jo S

0 Jun 27

DJI Phantom vs 3d Robotics IRIS

I have had my DJI Phantom for about 3 weeks now and loved how easy it was to setup and fly. The best part was flying in GPS mode, I could j…

Started by Jonathan Richey

30 Jun 24
Reply by mP1

Multicopter taking flight at lowest throttle!

I am building my first multicopter (a Hexacopter), and I am having problems with the speed being too high at lowest throttle level. I am u…

Started by Michael Ciurescu

3 Jun 24
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service