Quadcopters (789)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tri-Tilt Rotor Technology

Hi all, I am new to the community and a co-founder of Skyborne Technologies. We are a Australian based R&D Startup developing hybrid UA…

Started by Adrian Dudok

10 May 24
Reply by Adrian Dudok

Cheap Arduino Drone Project

Hi there  :)  , Right now, I am busy on a project, called "The HoboDrone" to make a cheap ass drone. It is my intention to make a DIY guid…

Started by Prestigious Hobo

0 May 22

Newbie Question

Hi,  I am quite new to building drones. I hope this questions are not so annoying:  1. I am buying the KK 2.1.5 flight controller. Its in…

Started by TaoDrone

0 May 21

Connecting 4 ESCs and a Lipo Battery to Arduino Uno

I'm using a copper board to connect all the ESC to the battery. And I'm assuming that I add the OPTOs to the receiver. I'm just not sure ho…

Started by r0manred

0 May 20

Yuneec Q500 4K Review — Remote Controller

The market for aerial drones is booming with so many different aircrafts on the market. Popular drones like the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and…

Started by Peter Reeves

0 May 19

selecting motor for quadcopter and Calculating Thrust, lift force.

Hi. I want to know how to select motors for my quadcopter. I tried ecalc but couldn't do it. and I want specific calculations for it. Also…

Started by Harshada Gurav

1 May 15
Reply by OG

Naze32 rev5 + SBUS Help

Please help I am having problems with my setup. Watch the Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBPU8GDXscMini build from Space One…

Started by Cyrus Hostetler

4 May 14
Reply by Roberto Brusnicki

Doesn't lift even full throttle

Hallo everyone, I made Quadcopter with specification : 1. Arduflyer V2.5 2. Sunny-Sky 980 KV 3. EMAX 4in1 ESC 30 A 4. GPS Ublox neo 8n My…

Started by Ade Fitria

1 May 11
Reply by Alex Buckley

Motors beeping and not moving - HELP

Hi all! I'm working on a quadcopter for the first time and I've run into a few issues in getting this thing working. FC: NAZA M Lite RX: AR…

Started by CSamulski

0 May 8

Drone PID tuning

I would like to know more about PID. The math behind it, the calculations, the parameters, everything in detail. We know we can change the…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 May 6
Reply by James

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service