Quadcopters (814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make the quietest quadcopter?

Hi there,   I'm interested in making a really quiet quad copter, with modest payload requirements. Requirements are: Flight time:  maybe 1…

Started by caleb crome

1 Jul 18
Reply by caleb crome

Advice Needed for F450 Custom Build

So I'm currently trying to build a 450 size quadcopter that can be flown indoors with an AUW of around 2.5 kg. One of the main purposes of…

Started by Jack Wu

1 Jul 16
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Very new to building drones. Need help

Hi all I just built a f450 quad with an arducopter 2.8 (updated to 3.1.2 i think) and I have the blades on right I think and they are spinn…

Started by Jamie Chick

1 Jul 16
Reply by Tim Dickinson

IRIS + Replacement Parts

I managed to crash my IRIS + into a tree trunk - rookie/operator error.  As a result I broke the hinges on the battery compartment door. Cu…

Started by Jim Jones

2 Jul 14
Reply by Jim Jones

Quadcopter

I am building a Qyadcopter from scratch. But my all motors doesn't start at the same time even when I am giving the signal from One potenti…

Started by sumit yadav

0 Jul 11

Gyroscopes vs Acceleometers

Hi every body, I'm going to build a quad copter and right now I'm studying the control alternatives. I'm going to build the control system…

Started by Jose Maria Estevez

29 Jul 9
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Fully Autonomous Quadrotor for indoor flight

I have an interest in developing a fully autonomous quadrotor robot specifically for indoor flight. I am an engineer (what I do in my day j…

Started by Ryan

6 Jul 9

Indoor Navigation

Any idea on how to implement indoor navigation around a circuit indoors? I understand that for the outdoor concept, GPS is used. What abo…

Started by MAVERICK

5 Jul 9

Pixhawk+hobbywing x-rator 40a ESC, won't lift off

Hello, I am a newbie to pixhawk, and I was mainly using DJI FC previously. Recently I made a customized quad with pixhawk and hobbywing ESC…

Started by Leo Yang

0 Jul 8

What's the best quad to learn how to fly?

Hey guys, I'm member of this forum for onyl few weeks, and since then I'm thoughtfully reading several threads. I'd like to join "drone ow…

Started by Ante

8 Jul 8
Reply by kisala

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service