Quadcopters (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QUADCOPTER

Hi friends.... I would like to construct a big quad-copter which should be capable of producing a thrust of 1 KN. I'm ready to use a very h…

Started by SANTHOSH KUMAR

0 Aug 7

Quadcopter Engine Failure Detection and Recovery Methods

Hello. I am very new to this community, and apologize if a similar discussion exists elsewhere. I am working on a thesis relating to quadco…

Started by Eric Cox

6 Aug 6
Reply by Owais Bukhari

New Pixhawk with DJI F450 kit- Motors Beeping

ok, so I currently have setup The Pixhawk FC A 5V BEC 4 DJI 30 AMP ESC OPTO 4 DJI 920 Motors TBS Discovery Plates Spektrum DX7 for remote S…

Started by Cody Castilaw

52 Aug 6
Reply by e_leff

using different esc

i have a problem with my hexacopter one of my esc is not working properly now i want to replace it with some other brand with the same conf…

Started by Mahendra Gupta

0 Aug 6

Quadcopter: Question about PID.

Hi there, I am making a quadcopter with Arduino, and I have a doubt with PID control. I do not know if the PID output will continually addi…

Started by Diego Palacios

0 Aug 5

Recommend Gimbal for this setup

Hi guys, need some help here...  I need to mount a  Microcam2 on a DJI s1000.  (don't have one yet) I would like to put the Microcam 2 on…

Started by lppier

3 Aug 4
Reply by lppier

I'm Stuck! Help would be appreciated...

Hi DIY Drones Members! I am in the process of completing the assembly of my new HJ-H4 Reptile Airframe, and I decided to set it up on the A…

Started by Daniel Lachance

12 Aug 4
Reply by Jin Jie

Exploring caves with a Drone Help

Hello all!    I am working with an emergency response group and they are looking for ways to explore caves using a drone (probably a quad-…

Started by Peter Seymour

1 Aug 1
Reply by Michael Ciurescu

DJI Phantom vs 3d Robotics IRIS

I have had my DJI Phantom for about 3 weeks now and loved how easy it was to setup and fly. The best part was flying in GPS mode, I could j…

Started by Jonathan Richey

31 Aug 1
Reply by George

Lost in my first build.

I have always considered myself a pretty savvy as far as tech was concerned so after a little experience in what i now realize were just to…

Started by E Hendrix

0 Aug 1

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service