Quadcopters (776)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for alittle motor advice

Hello First time builder of quadcopter in need of advice on right motors for build. Have modified a Talon v2.0 frame (see photos) Weight as…

Started by Zluke Zlingski

0 Feb 6

Heavy Quad Build

Im building a quadcopter with frame diagonal 640mm, the whole thing should weight around 3000-3200g with electronics (motor,esc,battery,con…

Started by JP

0 Feb 4

Hi, I'm New and Here Are My Plans

Hi guys, I'm new here an new to hobby RC in general. I recently decided to undertake creating a quadrotor. I've never really been into fly…

Started by grant chen

1 Feb 1
Reply by grant chen

Walkera QR X350 Pro with Mission Planner

I have a question that I am hoping someone can help with.  One of my Multi-Rotors is a Walkera QR X350pro.  It has modified telemetry which…

Started by Grandpa Jake

1 Feb 1
Reply by Grandpa Jake

Need Help: Uphill Photography and Multirotors

Hello Rotory-folk, I usually hang with the straight and level crowd in fixed-wing-ville but a buddy of mine asked me a question relating t…

Started by James Slizewski

0 Jan 29

strongest motors with esc 30A

hi, i have a quadcopter , and am using Turnigy plush 30A ESC's with turnigy 1000kv BLDC's, and i recently installed a heavier frame and the…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 28
Reply by OG

Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

While trying to think of a way to increase the payload capacity, size and flight time of a quad rotor aircraft I had an idea, which may or…

Started by Dave Shrader

74 Jan 26
Reply by Max Messinger

H3-3D Settings or problem??

Hey guys!  Long time lurker, first time poster. So I just set up the Zenmuse 3-Axis with my GoPro 4 and chucked it on my P2.  I balanced th…

Started by Nick

0 Jan 22

ESC keeps beeping no matter what i do !

hi, i have a quadcopter with apm2.6  , the transmitter and receiver are both turnigy 9x v2 (same pack) , and the esc's are turnigy30A. i ha…

Started by iyad

1 Jan 22
Reply by Joe Frazier

Advice for my First Quadcopter?

Hello, I'm Sander and recently I came up with the idea of making a quadcopter. I was looking for a new RC project because I had as good as…

Started by Sander van Leeuwen

10 Jan 19
Reply by Phillip Schmidt

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service