Quadcopters (761)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calculating COG

Ok, so, basic question, what's the most effective way of calculating or gauging your crafts center of gravity. I want to find that point…

Started by Doug

2 Apr 8
Reply by Doug

El Cheapo Quadcopter fly's

So far this Quad Copter has cost about $350(AUD) to build including the radio gear. I will post a build list soon. I had thought this was g…

Started by Chris Mitchell

2 Apr 6
Reply by Dana Geary

RC Transmitters

I have been doing a lot of research about drones, and am not at the stage of purchasing a Remote/Transmitter. i cannot seem to find a good…

Started by Mistermrm

1 Apr 5
Reply by James

750g payload

What motors and props should I use so, that I can lift a quad that can lift 750 grams (MAX) of payload with a f450 frame? I was planning t…

Started by Saksham Bansal

2 Apr 2
Reply by Saksham Bansal

solo crash

My solo flipped and destroyed the propellers on my first attempt  at flying it. Contacted solo .they wanted my logs I sent them 3 times and…

Started by Jack elliott

59 Mar 31
Reply by DG

Check these specs

I am using the f450 frame on hobbyking for designing an autonomous quad. (http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking/store/__57917__Q450_V3_Glass

Started by Saksham Bansal

0 Mar 30

Top 5 Mini Quadcopters for 2016

Stepped in this great list about the best mini quads. The top-5 selected by bestRCdrone blogspot are FQ777-918C, FQ777-954, XIN LIN XINLIN…

Started by Demetrios Papapetrou

0 Mar 30

Eachine Racer250 and FS TH9x

I am trying to set up the Eachine Racer 250 with a FS Th9X transmitter using a FrSky D4R-II  4 channel receiver. This is the setup that I u…

Started by Dale Cruze

0 Mar 29

Iris+ spinning in circle After Upgrade to a Foldable Black manta frame

Hey some got Upgrade my Iris + in a Foldable frame! Now i got Start my first test flight! The iris is Lift up nice But than it Beginn to sp…

Started by Adrian Kern

0 Mar 26

Does Hubsan X4 H501S worth the 310$?

Hello there, I'm planning on getting one of these. Can you please tell me your opinion about it? Does anybody have any experience with the…

Started by Demetrios Papapetrou

2 Mar 25
Reply by Demetrios Papapetrou

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service