Quadcopters (894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZMR 250- CC3D EVO HELP

Hello everyone. This is not my first quadcopter build, but it is my first experience with the cc3d evo board. I have a couple friends using…

Started by Chuck

0 Apr 20

Hybrid Mod of Phantom and Mavic.

It was bound to happen that commercial drones are customized based on what a pilot would like to have. And why not? Modifications can resol…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 19

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

Battle of the Selfie Drones-Who Will Survive

Today is all about selfie drones. We managed to review three of the most popular selfie drones on a market right now: Yuneec Breeze, Hover…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Apr 13

Simple and Super Simple modes not working

Hello I have my first quadcopter, it has an AMP 2.8 and Taranis TX/RX.  It is all working well except the simple and super simple modes. Ch…

Started by Stephen Meadows

0 Apr 11

Problem with vertical takeoff

I would like to ask what the possible problem would be when the quad does not take off vertically? It tends to yaw and roll when I slowly i…

Started by Marc Say

0 Apr 10

Drone Esc Problem Please Help!`

So I was flying my drone and took a pretty hard crash and my front right motor stopped working. I figured it was the esc so I switched it b…

Started by Cameron Wirag

1 Apr 8
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Lubrication - Motors - Prop Shafts

How about using Automatic Transmission Fluid ? Very good lubricant - High Temp and it does not thicken with time. Very good for lubricatin…

Started by DoctorBill

3 Apr 6
Reply by DoctorBill

Please help f450 quadcopter

Hello looking for help with my setup. If you can please and thank you I've searched for hours...the stuff F450 quad frame (homemade) Flysk…

Started by Tony p

0 Apr 6

FPV to a phone

Hey guys I've got a 250 "race" quad that I've built. I have race in quotes because it could be but I'm not that good with flying yet, lol,…

Started by Rusty Keaton

0 Apr 5

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service