Quadcopters (712)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavy Lifting Quadcopter

Hello Guys, I just joined this community, so I am new here. I plan to make (build from scratch) rc multicopter (preferably quad) for my fin…

Started by Sonima94

5 Jan 26
Reply by OG

Naze32 rev5 + SBUS Help

Please help I am having problems with my setup. Watch the Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBPU8GDXscMini build from Space One…

Started by Cyrus Hostetler

0 Jan 24

Help!! Propeller Problems

Hi all I am currently in the process of building my first drone!!! But I appear to be encountering problems with the props I have. I have s…

Started by Harry P

1 Jan 23
Reply by Paul Meier

recommended platform for quadcopter software experiments?

Hi For a research project I'm doing, I need to tweak and recompile an embedded system. Since I've an interest in quadcopters, I thought I m…

Started by John Campbell

0 Jan 22

Looking for input - tethered Quad platform to fly communication antenna

Hey everyone! I am a relative noob to the RC world, but lately I have a reason to dive in head first... I have a small company that designs…

Started by Bill Harrison

60 Jan 22
Reply by Andrew Collier

Help with motor and prop choice?

I'm building a DIY quad with the DJI Flamewheel F450, and I need it to lift at least 5 lbs additionally after the main components. Which mo…

Started by Gabe Heaney

0 Jan 21

First time build, need you help

hello there, i want to build arduino quadcopter but i have some prubleme. As it's a first time for me building any kind of flying machine…

Started by jack

1 Jan 21
Reply by jack

hurricane mark2

hi i need help setting up my hurricane mark 2 can someone help

Started by Scott

0 Jan 19

Looking for quadrocopter hardware and some help :)

Hello to all! I am starting a big project and look for hardware kit for quadrocopter on Navio 2 platform. May be someone can help and meet…

Started by Dmytro Dvornichenko

0 Jan 19

quadcopter transporter (programming problem)

good day!! i have a quadcopter that can lift a load about 1kg max. in need help in the programming part, im using APM 2.8 flight controller…

Started by Kevin C. Cadiz

0 Jan 18

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service