Quadcopters (688)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Released magic smoke from my IRIS+

Hello, I'm not sure this is the right forum, but thought I would start here.  I have an IRIS+ that I just love.  I took it out to the park…

Started by Scott Arko

2 Aug 3
Reply by Scott Arko

Landing Gear

Hey guys, thought others might be interested to see my idea for using LEGO Technic shocks as landing gear.  Quad Landing Gear

Started by Dave

0 Aug 2

New Quadcopter with Forward/Backward (elevator/pitch?) is Reversed

I've been trying to figure out a bug with my new quadcopter and was hoping for some help from the community.  When I attempt to move the co…

Started by Jake H

8 Aug 2
Reply by larry fischer

problem with cx20

hello i hope you can help me  my cx20 is lockt up its always "bipping" can someone no what the problem this the video of my problem https:…

Started by aviad

0 Aug 1

Yuneec Q500 4K

Good evening everyone. My name is David. I am new to this forum so bare with me. I have a situation and I figured someone on here could ass…

Started by David Washington

0 Aug 1

We're giving away a DJI Phantom 3 -- read more inside!

Hi DIY Drones, We thought that our upcoming contest might interest some of you looking for a new quadcopter. This August, we are hosting a…

Started by Videvo

0 Jul 28

Naza PMU V2 led flashing

Hello, A couple of days ago everything was working fine but since yesterday, out of the blue my NAZA PMU LED (the one just above the V-sen…

Started by Delmulle Bob

0 Jul 27

Join Us!! GensAce Best Lipo Battery for UAV

‪‎Gensace‬ the best UAV Lipo to take the most beautiful moment and record the great scene! All ‪aerialphotography‬ and related company are…

Started by Amy Wu

0 Jul 24

New Iris+, won't arm or anything but yell at me.

I won a 3D Robotics Iris+, I did a brief 5 minute flight, coming from flying Phantoms, I wanted to get familiar with the controls. After t…

Started by Master Decker

11 Jul 23
Reply by Master Decker

no throttle response in Stabilize

Im Stumped. I cannot get the throttle to work in any of the manual flight modes, flys great in Auto missions and Auto take offs. Will Arm a…

Started by Fraser

3 Jul 19
Reply by Joseph E. Monroe

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service