Quadcopters (547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Copter crashed! I need help to find out why

Hi, 3 days ago I had a bad crash. Copter Crash (the crash happens at about 5:20). One can hear a beeping sound at 4:42 and I only can imag…

Started by Samuel Arnold

14 Apr 1
Reply by Samuel Arnold

set up ESC without a transmitter and programming card

i can give 50 hz signal with 1-2ms width to ESC using 8051 microcontroller . will my BLDC motor work????  thanks in advance

Started by manish samotra

0 Apr 1

DJI Phantom vs 3d Robotics IRIS

I have had my DJI Phantom for about 3 weeks now and loved how easy it was to setup and fly. The best part was flying in GPS mode, I could j…

Started by Jonathan Richey

18 Mar 31
Reply by P13

Arduino Powered Quadcopter

I have recently started a new project, I have been doing tons of research and have learned a lot so far. My idea is to created a quadcopter…

Started by Alex

0 Mar 31

ESC calibration fails

Hi I have a DIY 3DR quadcopter using a 3DR 2.6 APM. I successfully did the radio control calibration with my mission planner. I'm using a S…

Started by wouter nuytten

16 Mar 30
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Any help on looking at why my copter crashed?

I am trying to figure out why my copter crashed. Two scenarios My AP came loos in flight and caused the crash or the crash was caused by ou…

Started by James Cartwright

0 Mar 29

Manual yaw adjustments during automated flight?

I'm not new to multi copters but a true newbie to automated flight.  I am interested in aerial cinematography where the division of labor b…

Started by DroneDream

2 Mar 27
Reply by DroneDream

SunnySky 3508 380kv VS SunnySky 4108 380kv motor - What's the difference?

Hello, I'm trying to choose a motor to build a long(ish)-endurance quadcopter. I will be using the RCTimer x650 frame to lift a go-pro and…

Started by Nick

3 Mar 27
Reply by Tom Mahood

Esc Ultra Pwm Problem

Hi Everyone! I've tried using an ultrapwm esc for a quadcopter, uploaded a code to the apm using the same code like the ones' uploaded to t…

Started by Cherry Raagas

0 Mar 26

First IRIS flight, first crash as well, have a few questions.

So, for those more savvy than I willing to follow along, I uploaded my log file here (I assume it is the right one as it was the newest one…

Started by C

1 Mar 26
Reply by Taylor Murphy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service