Quadcopters (814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with terminal in Mission Planner and problem with sonar installation

I just start with a project utilizing ardupilot quadcopters. I cannot utilize the terminal function in mission planner to do sonar tests. A…

Started by Minjie Zhu

4 Mar 8
Reply by Minjie Zhu

Charging LiPo in a car?

I'm about to order an Iris+ and will get an extra 5100 Mah LiPo battery.  Can anyone recommend a car charger for this battery?  Also, is th…

Started by 2120

8 Mar 8
Reply by Global_Saffer

How to convert X4 into X8?

Where would one find a PDB for the X4 frame kit to build a X8? Are there schematics for the wiring to the Pixhawk? Any other info is apprec…

Started by DG

1 Mar 7
Reply by John Kleiber

Correct voltage through a Flight Control board

Hi guys.... I don't understand how Quadcopter enthusiasts are running 3S 11.1 V and upward Lipo batteries on 4 - 6V flight control boards.…

Started by Iceman

1 Mar 7
Reply by Michael Burmeister

QAV540 + Pixhawk shaky video

QAV540+ Pixhawk Shaky video New 540 seems to fly ok but the video is very bad. It shakes, not really a jello...more of a shake. Tried new p…

Started by Chris Woods

0 Mar 4

Remove Stabilisation

Hi all, I am currently running some tests to around a quadcopter to be used in fire-fighting applications.  for this i need to measure th…

Started by Salvor Hardin

5 Mar 3
Reply by Andre K.

Effects of Longer/Shorter Arm Length

Does anyone have any idea what the dynamics of changing motor arm length (how close rotors are the to absolute center) are? I had seen anot…

Started by Alec Kriebel

0 Mar 2

Effects of vertical CG and dihedral on stability?

I keep seeing people claiming that a lower CG, relative to the prop plane, results in a more stable copter. Does anyone have any science to…

Started by Gabriel DeVault

1 Mar 2
Reply by Gabriel DeVault

Can quadcopter motors be mounted upside down ?

I've noticed on my motors and a lot of other motors that having the motors above the quadcopter means that the max lift capacity relies on…

Started by Chris Mitchell

31 Feb 28
Reply by Matt Shane

Found CAD model of IRIS arm

I broke one arm and while these are on backorder on 3dr.com website, I was looking for CAD model to print one. I couldn't fine one for my I…

Started by Pavel Karoukin

1 Feb 27
Reply by Fabrizio

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service