Quadcopters (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help! Soon!

I need help, with my diy quadcopter I am building it based off of this instructable: https://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ultimate-PVC-Qua

Started by Zoe Diggs

1 Mar 6
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Please help! Soon!

I need help, with my diy quadcopter I am building it based off of this instructable: https://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ultimate-PVC-Qua

Started by Zoe Diggs

0 Mar 6

T-motor antigravity MN4004 non working well

Hi guys!I'm setting a quadcopter and I'm trying the t-motor Antigravity 4004 300 KV and with a 17x5.8 T-Motor propeller. However, when I te…

Started by Flavio Acciari

0 Mar 3

DIY quadcopter build (help please)

He there ya'll! Hope you guys are having a good day. I am currently a drone flyer with a Syma, a Hubsan h107c and a Hubsan h107d. I am rese…

Started by Caleb Swanson

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

Phantom 3 The Latest on the Series That Refuses to Die.

Perhaps one of the biggest complaints I have heard over the years was the upgrading of drones. It seems every time there is a new upgrade,…

Started by Kirk Stevens

0 Mar 1

Help diagnose a motor speed issue on Pixhawk please!!

Hi All,Hope I'm putting this in the right forum to start off with.I'm having a problem with the speed of a motor on a quad using a Pixhawk.…

Started by Tom Moore

9 Feb 26
Reply by Andre K.

HELP!!!!! My quad is spinning out of control on take off

I am new at this and i got a eachine wizard and i bent a motor bell so i got new motors but other than that the rest is i guess what you wo…

Started by James williams

2 Feb 23
Reply by James williams

Need help in making a quadcopter

Hey, I need some help to make a surveillance quad-copter with the raspberry pi and pi cam(I'm fine with an arduino also, if it's possible).…

Started by The Devil

2 Feb 23
Reply by The Devil

Smoke from motors

Hi I am currently working on a hexacopter. After completing the assembly I tried to calibrate the motors. One of the motors didn't spin pr…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

7 Feb 23
Reply by Aamir khan

500 kg lifting Drone

Hi guys, Im new to this forum. I've been searching some informations about drones and lastly I think I found the right place. Currently I a…

Started by vishnu

8 Feb 22
Reply by Ante

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service