Quadcopters (689)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IOSD MK2 - Naza M V2 - camera switching

Hello Crew, I was after a bit of help in getting my cameras to switch between my Fat shark camera and my gopro using the new IOSD MK2 and…

Started by Neil

0 Sep 26

3DR Iris ESC programming

Hi everyone! My team is building and programming a quadcopter from scratch. We can control motor speeds via PWM signals to a 4-in-1 ESC fro…

Started by Michael Luby

0 Sep 26

Loking for an cheap indoors drone

Hi folks , so i want to buy an drone , and i want it to be cheap as possible for this summer im buying an parrot 3 so while i wait without…

Started by Mihovil Baričević

0 Sep 25

T-Motor U8 and T-Motor ESC 70APro Power problem

Good afternoon I have a heavy copter I am building with T-Motor U8 (environmentally sealed versions for bad weather) and a T-Motor 70APro E…

Started by Scott Penrose

3 Sep 24
Reply by Scott Penrose

Big Prop and motor PID TUNING

Hello I' m building a 750mm arms apm2 quad with: *Rc timers 5010 and 17x5.5*Esc turnigy plush 12 from hk*4s4p panasonic 18650B inside arms…

Started by marcelo

1 Sep 24
Reply by İdris AKBIYIK

3DR Iris Issues

I've had a couple of issues with the Iris recently which is halting progress in my research project:   1. Using DroidPlanner 2, we found Fo…

Started by William Watson

0 Sep 24

Newly Build Quad Spins Clockwise. Any Advice?

Hello, Just need some advice concerning a newly built quad. I have a video that explains the issue. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l

Started by Mr vern

4 Sep 22
Reply by Mr vern

[Algorithm] Looking for a path planner

Hi guys, I m developing a quadcopter but I'm looking for literatur or example code (algorithm) to write a program in C++. In order to fly t…

Started by Dave

4 Sep 21
Reply by Sean Martin

Making of Quadcopter

Hello guys!! My self mohanish n I'm from India I'm trying to built new quadcopter for my arial video shoot for this I was bubu parts for t…

Started by Mohanish Daftary

1 Sep 20
Reply by Mohanish Daftary

I'm Stuck! Help would be appreciated...

Hi DIY Drones Members! I am in the process of completing the assembly of my new HJ-H4 Reptile Airframe, and I decided to set it up on the A…

Started by Daniel Lachance

2 Sep 19
Reply by Veikko Vierola

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service