Quadcopters (733)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

quadrotor 250 for FPV

hi guys,I am from a manufacturer specialized in quad in China.distributor is welcome. more info as follows.parameters:Material: 1.5/3MM Car…

Started by Mariozhou

0 Nov 19

Nano quadcopters, microcontrollers and battery

I am looking into building a nano quadcopter, But as i watch more resources and videos i get more confused, regarding some of the things th…

Started by Kshitiz Rimal

0 Nov 17

Landing Accuracy

Hi,  I'm trying to spec up a new landing system. To see what is needed? I was wondering what the best case and worst case accuracy of landi…

Started by peter hopper

3 Nov 17
Reply by Droidman

Programming Transmitter hk-t6a v2 with t6config

Hello all, I am currently working on a quadcopter using MultiWii Pro and using the hk-t6a v2 transmitter with its receiver. I use the Multi…

Started by pantera1025

0 Nov 12

Partners

Anyone want to communicate via this site, email, or skype to build drones together(but still not meet in person most likely  

Started by Tyler Fredson

0 Nov 12

X8 Quad motor config

I wonder if anybody knows whether it's possible to use slightly different motors on an X8- same pullers (300W) on the top, different pusher…

Started by David Pulvermacher

0 Nov 12

Can someone guide me through building a multi-rotor drone via Skype or e-mail?

It should be (listed in order of priority) controlled via PC application(I can code Java) small long battery life agility tough quiet chea…

Started by Tyler Fredson

0 Nov 11

DJI Phantom vs 3d Robotics IRIS

I have had my DJI Phantom for about 3 weeks now and loved how easy it was to setup and fly. The best part was flying in GPS mode, I could j…

Started by Jonathan Richey

36 Nov 10
Reply by Rodney Johnson

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

15 Nov 10
Reply by John Victor Jacobson

Motor acting weird on my quad

I recently acquired a 450 build from someone on the web and one of he motors is acting weird and keeps me from flying. At low throttle, the…

Started by Jean-Denis Nadeau Lambert

2 Nov 9
Reply by Jean-Denis Nadeau Lambert

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service