Quadcopters (698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retractable Landing Gear For The 3DR Iris

Over the weekend I did a review on  Retractable Landing Gear for the 3DR Iris.  https://youtu.be/RidPy-lYev8   The parts used are made by I…

Started by Grandpa Jake

0 Oct 26

Quadcopter Super-Stability

Hi All, I've been building and flying a standard configuration quadcopter with 13" frame and multiwii 328p controller. I've achieved a fly…

Started by Mark Fosdike

0 Oct 25

Yuneec Q500 4K

Good evening everyone. My name is David. I am new to this forum so bare with me. I have a situation and I figured someone on here could ass…

Started by David Washington

1 Oct 23
Reply by Manny Vaccaro

Aurducopter 3dr setting up

I have a 3dr. It is second hand but my friend showed me it flying. We have change the VPM from a pixhawk to aurducopter but when I plug in…

Started by Mike

5 Oct 22
Reply by Graham Dyer

Quad 3dr

Can any one tell me why the motor start and keep running when I plug battery in???

Started by Mike

0 Oct 22

Iris+ not completing Tower mission & returning to launch.

Having something weird happening. I upload a mission to the Iris+ through the 3DR Mission app. Somewhere around the halfway point, it stops…

Started by Manny Diaz

0 Oct 17

My Drone Hangar - Impressive new WebApp

Hey fellas. Im AndresCL, a developer/fpv entusiast that has used some free time to start a tiny web app for you Drone Owners. REGISTER HERE…

Started by AndresCL

0 Oct 15

Syma X5SC how to

Hello, I just bought a Syma X5SC as first quadcopter I want to upgard it a little, I know pretty much about electronics but I don't want t…

Started by Samy Touzene

3 Oct 9
Reply by Samy Touzene

Help with Quadcopter - won't lift !

Hello good people, I am building my own quad and currently I'm having problems taking it up in the air. I am using: 4 x SunnySky v3508 58…

Started by Angel Velikov

4 Oct 9
Reply by Angel Velikov

Drifting Problem

Dear Members,HiHope you guys are having a good day. For the past 4-5 weeks I have been working on this QuadCopter using open pilot revoluti…

Started by muscles

0 Oct 7

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service