Quadcopters (856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

syma x7 spaceship drone

does anyone know why a spaceship x7 syma drone would fly to the side and how to correct this is this a weight issue or something  

Started by mark

0 Jan 11

DISPROVEN: Drone Collides with Passenger Airline

DISPROVEN: Drone Collides with Passenger Airline.  They have admitted it was another source of the collision now.  You wont believe what it…

Started by Derrick D Threatt

0 Jan 10

Micro filament on Tethered UAV

Cyphy has popped up again... http://www.northeastdronenews.com/start-cyphy-works-developing-highly-disruptive-uas-technology/ What sort of…

Started by Matt

26 Jan 10
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Gas Engine Quad, Ideas and Solutions...

I had an idea about building a gas powered quad.  It would be powered by some of the new small 4-stroke engines like the honda gx-35. I kno…

Started by Jake Stew

48 Jan 9
Reply by John

DJI Unveils New Products at 2017 CES

DJI Unveils New Products at 2017 CES http://www.thedigitalcircuit.com/dji-unveils-new-products-including-phantom-4-chinese-new-year-editio

Started by Derrick D Threatt

0 Jan 3

How to connect bluetooth module HC05 to a flight controller board?

I am in very early stage of building an autonomous quad copter robot. This will probably be able to do a lot of things without controlling…

Started by Siddharth saxena

0 Jan 3

***SAFETY FIRST***

Having just got back from emergency, I thought i would mention how important it is to remove the props when doing any esc calibrations,…

Started by mydrone

0 Jan 3

Which drone for ccommercial inspections/surveying

Hi All, I would like some advice on which drone I should buy for commercial inspections and surveying in the UK/Ireland markets. I'm curre…

Started by Ian

0 Dec 31, 2016

3D Robotics Iris update

Thought I'd pass on this tidbit for anyone else who's been waiting for their Iris pre-order to arrive.  I got the following message earlier…

Started by Terpinol

36 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Kubi Kara

Erratic Behavior when flying

Hey guys I need a bit of help here. I am getting really frustrated. I can get the quad to lift off the ground. It requires constant input o…

Started by Tyler Troutt

2 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Tyler Troutt

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service