Quadcopters (797)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting a hexacopter

hii am planning to make a hexcopter and for that i would be needing the respected community helpI have shortlisted the following stuff1. MO…

Started by Taha Bin Asghar

1 Jun 13
Reply by Taha Bin Asghar

Help to repair my drone..

Hi everyone. This me Sumit from Nepal. I had recently bought a drone.I had bought for learning to fly. When I was learning, it accidentally…

Started by Sumith Balami

2 Jun 13
Reply by Taha Bin Asghar

Design a hexacopter with coaxial rotors

I am working on a hexacopter using 12 motors in a coaxial configuration but connecting the motors with a y connection. I have been reading…

Started by Don Pillow

4 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

max pitch angle through drone

Hi friends, Please let me know, what was the maximum achieved pitch angle by a drone?

Started by Ajay Marshal

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

Drone crashing

my drone is toppling to one side and crashing instead of hovering. i have a feeling that one motor is rotating at a lesser RPM compared to…

Started by Prashanth Rajagopalan

1 Jun 10
Reply by Keith Bouckley

EKF filter to use with altitude

Hi all, I've recently started to learn about altitude hold using barometer and acceleration values. I've found simple kalman filters codes…

Started by Singe

0 Jun 10

Turnigy 9x and ESC motor #3 surge problem.

much easier to film the problem. But in a nutshell, my motor #3 is surging while the rest of the motors stay still even on 20% throttle. I…

Started by traveldrone

0 Jun 6

Rx and Tx to support ArduCopter (APM 2.5)

I am planning to build a Quadcopter using ArduCopter (APM2.5). Please can someone advise which Rx and Tx can support full functionality of…

Started by Vinay Roy

0 Jun 5

Arduino(nano) connection to Flight controller (Naze32)

Hi,Im trying to build a fully autonomous quad which will maintain a certain altitude. I am using an ultrasonic sensor to measure my altitud…

Started by Virt

0 Jun 1

Cleanflight baro/alt hold, max altitude/climb rate?

Just installed a baro on my cc3d running cleanflight. Is it possible to set a max altitude and/or climb rate?

Started by Jacob Kolding

0 Jun 1

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service