Quadcopters (755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Quad Building

I have been studying everything about MultiRotors fro the last 2 weeks.  I am blown away by the technology available to build these machine…

Started by Jon Car

0 Dec 30, 2014

Turnigy 4500mAh 3S 30C Lipo Pack

Hello all!  I currently have the 3DR DIY Quad Kit with four AC2836-358, 880kv motors.  I am struggling to understand a good battery to us…

Started by Shane Kent

0 Dec 29, 2014

IRIS+ Gimbal

Hey everyone, Brand new to quadcopters of this size (fairly experienced on a micro-sized quadcopter). I'm interested in the IRIS+ for FPV…

Started by Taylor Welling

0 Dec 29, 2014

New Iris+, won't arm or anything but yell at me.

I won a 3D Robotics Iris+, I did a brief 5 minute flight, coming from flying Phantoms, I wanted to get familiar with the controls. After t…

Started by Master Decker

9 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Michael Burmeister

3DR Iris+ Controller - Full Tilt Left with joystick in center

I'd appreciate some help since the folks at 3DR support don't come back until 4 days after Christmas. By default my right joy stick is peg…

Started by Tom Malett

3 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Concern about Iris+ erratic responses

I got the Iris+ a month ago and I still expect it to be a great plane. However, it's behavior is so erratic that I am losing confidence on…

Started by Miguel Gomez Gordillo

0 Dec 26, 2014

About propellors

What are right handed and left handed propellors..which type of configuration we need in a quadrotor?

Started by Harsh J Hirani

0 Dec 22, 2014

Prototype Invention???

Hi all,  Newbie here to both this site and the multi/mav world. My company currently manufacturers several products for the sporting good…

Started by Ryan Forrester

0 Dec 20, 2014

Making my own Quadcopter

Can anyone suggest me about the information I need to collect to build my own quadcopter.

Started by Harsh J Hirani

0 Dec 20, 2014

Help Choosing Motors/Props/Batteries and a few control questions

Hi all, I'm building a quadcopter for a work project.  I have experience with flight guidance/control systems, but from a few decades ago.…

Started by John Williams

0 Dec 15, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service