Quadcopters (693)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SENSORS FEEDBACK.

after the feedback of sensors (9DOF) what will be the next step in writing a code. please help me iam very confused in writing code.

Started by AHSAN

0 Oct 6

MD4-1000 for mapping?

Hey, I´m new to this forum, so don´t know if this is posted in the right category. I´ve just got a Microdrone MD4-1000 at work, and wonder…

Started by Ola Nordmann

0 Oct 4

3DR IRIS Issues

Hello,  I am having a problem with one of my IRIS motors I couldn't find an answer (already searched in the foruns and nothing like my pro…

Started by Pedro Carvalho

5 Oct 1
Reply by Pedro Carvalho

Choosing the right battery for a quadcopter

Hey guys, I'm an electrical engineer by training and have jumped on the quadcopter bandwagon. I'm working on making one of my own and makin…

Started by Ankur Mohan

0 Oct 1

Quadcopter drone for home surveillance

Hello,  I'm looking for a drone which could be able to be piloted by wifi with an open API. Ideally, more silent as possible, a good camer…

Started by Gaël

0 Oct 1

Has anyone received the new Iris+?

I wonder if anyone has received their new Iris+. If yes, I'd love to hear their feedback on the new copter's performance and flight time. T…

Started by Khanh Tran

12 Sep 27
Reply by armen t

IOSD MK2 - Naza M V2 - camera switching

Hello Crew, I was after a bit of help in getting my cameras to switch between my Fat shark camera and my gopro using the new IOSD MK2 and…

Started by Neil

0 Sep 26

3DR Iris ESC programming

Hi everyone! My team is building and programming a quadcopter from scratch. We can control motor speeds via PWM signals to a 4-in-1 ESC fro…

Started by Michael Luby

0 Sep 26

Loking for an cheap indoors drone

Hi folks , so i want to buy an drone , and i want it to be cheap as possible for this summer im buying an parrot 3 so while i wait without…

Started by Mihovil Baričević

0 Sep 25

Big Prop and motor PID TUNING

Hello I' m building a 750mm arms apm2 quad with: *Rc timers 5010 and 17x5.5*Esc turnigy plush 12 from hk*4s4p panasonic 18650B inside arms…

Started by marcelo

1 Sep 24
Reply by İdris AKBIYIK

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service