Quadcopters (868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

design of 2-2.5kg payload quadcopter

I want to design a quadcopter which can lift a agricultral spray of 2-2.5kg(payload) and wanted to know which material to be used for build…

Started by akarsh

0 Feb 8

Problem with FY91Q on New Quadcopter

Hi, I have recently recieved my FY-91Q, and am having a little problem setting it up.  The GPS Status & Vibration LED Indicator does no…

Started by slaterm61

3 Feb 8
Reply by carlos j. castillo tellez

Reading log file

Hi I have a flash log from Iris+ and it appears that a brownout occurred. Maybe after crash, I'm not sure. I don'y know why it would have…

Started by David C Phillips

2 Feb 4
Reply by David C Phillips

Making a camera drone for under £500

Im looking to make a quad/hexacopter for footage mostly, as well as teaching others to fly. Being relatively new to making drones and havin…

Started by Tom Ford

0 Feb 4

R9D receiver to SP F3 Flight Controller

Whenever I am running my flight controller in SBUS and connect the wires from IO Port 2 to my receiver, the flight controller, power distri…

Started by Gaige

0 Jan 29

Gimbal loses stability during mapping mission

The guimbal loses stability during the mapping mission. What reason. Thank you.

Started by MOISÉS

2 Jan 29
Reply by MOISÉS

wire drone

please can you help me . i have a quad copter . i want to connect this drone with external power supply by using a wire  . the power suppl…

Started by khaled ata

0 Jan 29

Tx and rx

I want to make my own transmitter and receiver for my quad.  Can anybody help?

Started by Vedant Bansal

1 Jan 29
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Best PID algorithm

I started 3 months ago studying Quadcopter and after that i starting building my own quadcopter. I am using stm32F as the microcontroller,…

Started by Mohamed Rabah

0 Jan 27

Arris X180 Self Build Help

I've been working on a self build drone for a while now (Arris X180 model). And I have been having some issues with the F3 Flight Controlle…

Started by Gaige

0 Jan 26

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service